Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can understand that Wendy thinks Kobe’s death was a tragedy. It was. I doubt she ever met him, knew him, or ran in any of his circles. I feel bad about it too. She is over the top with her emotions and it showed today. She should have done the Fashion segment about the Grammys. There really wasn’t anything to stop her. She just wanted sympathy from the audience because she was feeling blue. She wanted the attention. 

Poor Norman. He was the one who texted her re: helicopter crash. She has tv and could have learned it like the rest of us. Is he now her eyes? Is it his job to keep her informed 24/7? I doubt he gets paid enough to watch all the shows (to fill her in on what happened), be her punching bag, do all the research and then come in daily to brief her and try not to correct her too much when she is on stage messing things up. 

I agree with Patty that Suzanne is going to pay a price for todays show too. Doesn’t Wendy know how to be spontaneous and just gab her way for a few minutes (likely on her favorite subject...herself)? 

I zoned in and out. Too depressing and self centered. 

Notice that she has a few circle of people to keep her afloat about just about everything.  She must call them up every minute about every little thing.  After working hours, you would think that’s an invasion of privacy.  Looks like they all are on call 24 hrs a day.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That would be true if the dead person was at the least, a distant acquaintance. WENDY DID NOT KNOW KOBE. 

And I'll put money on it, that when Kobe got in that huge debacle in Colorado (with allegedly having anal sex with a waitress he met) WW did not say complimentary things about Kobe. There's probably a clip on YouTube. I don't have time to research right now.

WW needs to be fired. Self righteous, egotistical bitch.  

Back in her radio days she had lots of  nasty things to say about Kobe and Vanessa.  

• Love 4
21 hours ago, patty1h said:

Of course she made Kobe Bryant's death about her.  Y'all, she tells us that she almost took! today! off! because she was so upset!   A lot of people are sad but things still gotta get done.  Cops and nurses and butchers were affected too, but they all got their asses to work, Dang, you get what I'm trying to say - someone who is using a tragedy to make themselves look more evolved than the rest of us.

EDIT:   The schedule of the show was changed at the last minute because of the Kobe situation - there was supposed to be a Grammy recap but Wendy canceled that at the last minute for reasons.  So they got an ex-basketball player in to speak about Kobe.  I'm watching during the last 10 minutes and Wendy is in a snit because apparently they didn't plan out how to fill the rest of the hour.  They did an Ask Wendy segment and now no one seems to know what to do next.  Wendy is bitching at Suzanne to get something together to finish out the show.  You should see the face she made - heads are gonna roll that the staff left Wendy looking unprepared and floundering on live TV.

I am sorry for Kobe and his family, believe me.  Everyday people die, even children.  Would Wendy take off for a child, God forbid?  What’s the difference who it is.  It’s a tragedy for every person, movie stars, sports figures, regular people.  We all bleed the same.  If there was extra time in her show, why not just talk to more people in the audience?  Why the big fuss?  That was stupid.

• Love 4

I was also put off by Wendy acting like Kobe had some profound importance in her life. She isn't into sports, doesn't watch basketball, said she had never even seen him play, and she needed Norman to brief her on his charities and endeavors since retiring. Since he hasn't been involved in any scandals lately, I'm sure she has not given Kobe a moment's thought in many, many years. 

I hate when they report "Kobe and others died." Not that I think the news can read a list of everybody who dies everyday, but speaking as an "other," it always sounds so dismissive. Like there was only one person who mattered. 

• Love 3
On 1/25/2020 at 5:44 AM, Silver Bells said:

A lot of people just love her.  She shows her imperfections and just doesn’t care

Wendy shows her imperfections? I respect your point of view but Wendy shows nothing but fakeness inside and out. Everything she tells us about her health/drug addiction/her disappearance (last year for months) because she was in fake rehab/her celebrity "friends"and the list goes on and on. If Wendy things burping, farting, nose picking etc is showing her "imperfections and making people think she's "one of us... she's delusional.

And I still don't understand why that veterinarian where Wendy adopted her cats, hasn't taken them back. Wendy thinks it's so funny that she starves them if they don't eat what she feeds them. This old, ugly ass bitch is as bad as Michael Vick. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6

And Wendy just announced (and I'm quoting) " I won't let my C____ rot" after finalizing her divorce. (I think it may have already rotted😄 )

She said she's determined to find a man. That "man" better like cats and women who still wear pantyhose, pick their nose, fart, burp and think their $hit smells like Glade air freshener.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I hate when they report "Kobe and others died." Not that I think the news can read a list of everybody who dies everyday, but speaking as an "other," it always sounds so dismissive. Like there was only one person who mattered. 

To be fair Kobe is famous and it makes sense that the news would focus on him more. I did not see it as a slight to the other victims.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

To be fair Kobe is famous and it makes sense that the news would focus on him more. I did not see it as a slight to the other victims.

That is true. If Kobe and his daughter weren't on that helicopter flight, it wouldn't be such a big news story. Sadly, that's the way people feel. They worship their sports idols and celebrities. 

The news of 3 US fire fighters who perished in an air crash while battling the devastating fires in Australia were barely a blip on the radar. They are true heroes and get paid very little. People are definitely weirdos when it comes to who we worship.

May they all find peace and love in a better place and time.

• Love 8

Now I can just imagine all the things Big Kev did for Wendy.  He must have done everything, pertaining to the house and the show.  I remember her saying how she laid in bed on the weekends binging on Sex and the City and all her programs.  Plus, he drove her to the city from Jersey every day to the show.  Now, she has Norman, Suzanne, Boof and who knows who else.  Big Kev must be happy.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Plus, he drove her to the city from Jersey every day to the show.

Wendy had a car service.  Kev didn't drive her anywhere. He was a passenger with her because they went to the show together (when he wasn't with his sidepiece). No way rich people with their own TV show are going to schlep their own car in all that mess of traffic. 

• Love 3

This Super Bowl touchdown dance mess is sooo lame.  The contestants get a whole 15 seconds (I counted it) - not enough time to show a real, polished routine so they have to frantically flip around and try to get all their moves in but that's not enough time to appreciate any style or finesse.  It just becomes a contest on who how many splits, spins and death drops you can do.  Whatever.

Who chooses these people and why only three - did they have 100 other people and whittled them down behind the scenes?  It may have been fun to see some of the really bad dancers, some of the kid and grandma entrants.  What a waste of time - find a better way to give out Super Bowl tickets.  This bit needs to be expanded to a bigger segment or chucked all together. 

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mothmonsterman said:

Wendy can miss me with that vibrating "church lady" sound she is making. She only sounds like a vibrator and it is totally annoying and I have no idea what it is supposed to even mean. 

Actually, it made me turn off her program. 

I thought it was a take on the organ music of horror movies.  Especially the oldie classics.  They're way of saying somethings gonna happen

9 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

Wendy can miss me with that vibrating "church lady" sound she is making. She only sounds like a vibrator and it is totally annoying and I have no idea what it is supposed to even mean. 

Actually, it made me turn off her program. 

I had no idea what she was doing/trying to convey by making that weird vibrating noise. It wasn't funny and it looked as if lots of the audience members were clueless as well. But WW thinks she's the wittiest, funniest person alive.

I wonder why she's not doing her comedy act tour anymore. I'll take a guess and say her comedy tour was a flop and her cankles were bothering her. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Wendy is really feeling herself this week. ....but I'm not. She thinks her antics are super cute and amusing. They are not. She started a couple stories that I actually wanted to hear about then just trailed off into chatting with the audience or Boof or the crew or making her new favorite noise 50 times as if it got more delightful each time. 

She actually, and without A SHRED OF IRONY talked about HOW Rob K's new girlfriend looks like shit without all her hair and makeup done and asked an audience member if he's ever been tricked like that. Um.... 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

She actually, and without A SHRED OF IRONY talked about HOW Rob K's new girlfriend looks like shit without all her hair and makeup done

I'm pretty sure Wendy looks a hundred times uglier without make up/wigs than Rob K's girlfriend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 1/27/2020 at 1:44 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I can understand that Wendy thinks Kobe’s death was a tragedy. It was. I doubt she ever met him, knew him, or ran in any of his circles. I feel bad about it too. She is over the top with her emotions and it showed today. She should have done the Fashion segment about the Grammys. There really wasn’t anything to stop her. She just wanted sympathy from the audience because she was feeling blue. She wanted the attention. 

and just gab her way for a few minutes (likely on her favorite subject...herself)? 

I zoned in and out. Too depressing and self centered. 

Self centered, yeah.  We didn't need to know that her family was planning their summer Martha's Vineyard trip.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:07 PM, seacliffsal said:

I was really surprised when Wendy said she almost took the day off but decided that she needed to do the show to help everyone "heal."  I guess she really does she herself as the great communicator/healer.  I was a bit taken aback that she thought we would need her to make sense of Kobe's death.  I was also taken aback that she was in such deep grief that she thought she should take the day off, especially as she had noted that she did not personally know him.

And, you're right-I should not judge how someone else reacts to someone else's death, but it just seemed a bit over the top to me.   

I don't believe she cares about anyone but herself.  

On 1/27/2020 at 8:02 PM, Silver Bells said:

She made it her business to say how she starves her cats if they get finicky with their kibble.  WTF?  What would she do if someone fed her a dinner of slop?  Would she eat it after three days, or demand something she likes?  I know kibble cleans the teeth, so buy a brush and brush their teeth.  I wonder if she used that method with Little Kev.  Starving them seems a little harsh, to me anyhow.

I missed that.  I'm glad I didn't hear that.  She is an insensitive idiot.  She is one step up from the parents who starved their 10 or more kids.  Kibble doesn't really do much for cat's teeth - that just a marketing ploy.  If that worked, Vet's wouldn't be making a fortune on dental cleaning.  Just like people, some are more likely to have gingivitus than others.  Ethical dog and cat breeders know this.  Wendy has the money for dental cleaning if they need it.  She is not a reader so she know very little about cat care.  

• Love 5

According to Page Six, Wendy is sick of being harrassed over her lymphedema:

"While unwinding during her “Wendy Show” after-show chat with fans, Wendy Williams, 55, decided to call out people who ask negative questions about her looks — rather than opening up to the television personality via more meaningful inquiries.

“Stop asking me about the cankles, I have lymphedema,” she said on her Instagram story Friday afternoon. “Stop asking me why I wear sneakers, I have lymphedema. Stop asking me why my eyes bulge, I’ve got Graves’ disease. Stop asking me, like, dumb mess! Can we connect on a more cerebral level?”

I'm fucking speechless. 

• LOL 3
On 1/31/2020 at 6:11 PM, Kira53 said:

I missed that.  I'm glad I didn't hear that.  She is an insensitive idiot.  She is one step up from the parents who starved their 10 or more kids.  Kibble doesn't really do much for cat's teeth - that just a marketing ploy.  If that worked, Vet's wouldn't be making a fortune on dental cleaning.  Just like people, some are more likely to have gingivitus than others.  Ethical dog and cat breeders know this.  Wendy has the money for dental cleaning if they need it.  She is not a reader so she know very little about cat care.  

Please Pet Lovers take care of the teeth of your beloveds. It is soooo important. If you leave them to rot,  it leads to infection,  which leads to seizures and stroke.  My sweet cat Beau had to suffer thru having all his teeth extracted from infection.  I worried how will he eat etc.  The Vet reassured me that his appitite would jump because it wouldnt hurt him anymore to eat.  She was right,  he gobbled everything in sight.  I thought we were out of the woods but the infection was bad.  First he had a stroke,  right in front of me.  I was shocked,  like did that really just happen right now?  Then the seizures started.  At first i chuckled and thought he was just having a nitemare.  Then i realized what was happening.  They put him on anti siezure meds that left him like a zombie and didnt anti much.  He was still having them up to three daily by this time.  His quality of life was nil and it was time. My baby Beau.  We were together 20+ years and i know you say he had a long good life and i dont disagree,  but i miss him so very very much. Get those teeth cleaned.  The life you save maybe your beloveds.

Wendy needs a course in time management.  She wastes a good five minutes of Hot Topic time on DJ Boof's shoes and the Super Bowl recap was deciding whether Shakira or JLo "won" and chastising Beyonce and Jay-Z for not standing during the National Anthem. 

The rest of HT was spent telling some pointless story about finally opening her doors to her coworkers and having five of her staff at her apartment this weekend.  She drones on how Suzanne was there and we find out that Suzanne overpours the brown juice and the cats were upstairs, then her manager shows up so she can sign some papers.   Riveting info!  After boring us with this crap, she pouts when the teleprompter tells her that she's run out of time and has to end HT.  She complains "I had so much other stuff to tell you!"   

Make sure you check out her dress - it's by Ivy! Park! which is somehow supposed to not make it ugly?

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 7

Wendy needs to shut the hell up. The right to Protest in guaranteed by the first amendment. The act of protesting  is being patriotic and it does not mean you hate the USA. How the hell did she think civil rights was won? It was about bringing attention to injustices and to make people uncomfortable enough to bring about change.

As James Baldwin said:

I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Boring Hot Topics segment. Like Patty1h said, It's all talk about Wendy's weekend, Wendy's life, Wendy's ugly ass nightshirt she's wearing on this episode blah blah blah. 

And wtf is "brown juice"? Is it any liquor that's brown...like rum/whiskey? 

Patty1h (or anyone else who watched today's show) correct me if I'm wrong but Wendy says she needs feedback from her fans on how to keep The WW show alive and on the air for many more years so she invited a group of "seniors" to her apartment to get their opinion. 

The best part was when Wendy said "women wear too much makeup these days". Hahahaaha! HahahahaHaHahaa! Oh Wendy please tell me where you buy your mirrors.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

correct me if I'm wrong but did Wendy say she needs feedback from her fans on how to keep The WW show alive and on the air for many more years so she invited a group of "seniors" to her apartment to get their opinion??

What I heard was she invited five longtime staff (and Wendy made a point to mention that it was only female staff) to talk about the show and to brainstorm ways to improve it and keep it on the air as long as possible.

45 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The best part was when Wendy said "women wear too much makeup these days". Hahahaaha! HahahahaHaHahaa! Oh Wendy please tell me where you buy your mirrors.

You can't imagine the eyeroll I had after hearing Wendy say this.  I thought she was being ironic and that she would throw in a line like "even I'm guilty of this", but not an iota of self awareness.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, patty1h said:

What I heard was she invited five longtime staff (and Wendy made a point to mention that it was only female staff) to talk about the show and to brainstorm ways to improve it and keep it on the air as long as possible.

So basically, she invited 5 of her paid ass kissers to feed her ego and tell her lies.

I found it odd that Wendy is even the least bit concerned about the future of her show. She's always bragging about how she's the queen of daytime talk and her contract has been renewed til 2022(?)

• Love 3

It's getting hard to even hate watch this show. It's just too fucking boring. Even when the inside scoop person came out (which usually means we will finally actually get some factual stories) Wendy only let him get one story out and used up the rest of the time talking about their stupid ass lunch which we already heard way too fucking much about! 

• Love 7

I was checking out some of the clips from today's show over on Wendy's Youtube channel and was surprised at how many of the viewers are saying that Wendy was acting like she was high on something or still hungover from her weekend of brown juice and escargots.  There are many comments that say she looks like she'll be going to rehab again soon, etc. 

I have no shame in picking apart WW, but I just didn't see that she was acting any different than she usually does while watching this morning.  However, after I clicked on the video of the Trendy at Wendy segment and watched it with this new mindset, I can see that Wendy was acting a little more... unrestrained than usual.  Maybe I was influenced by the comments, but whatever.  Did y'all think Wendy looked normal or buzzed today?

Edited by patty1h
Changed segment from HT to TAW
  • Love 2

She didn't look like she was on anything to me. She not slurring or stumbling, but she does lose focus, forgets what she is in the middle of talking about, can't track the teleprompter, and interjects way too much when a guest is trying to speak ...but all that I just see as her extreme unprofessionalism. She might be on some psych meds or something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My eyes are caught on her new necklace. At first I thought the 69 (last week) was a reference to the Super Bowl team. Is it supposed to represent her new love life? Frankly I don’t think she dates or gets any nookie. I think the only reason a guy would date her is because she has money or maybe use her for contacts to up his profile or career. She’s going on about Lada Gaga’s new man who is easy on the eyes btw. Bla bla bla...

All that coughing. I think she’s smoking again and don’t believe it’s a cold she caught from a fan. So she’s unwilling to hug or touch anybody. “I can’t be bothered”. What a gal. All this in the middle of a segment about Pam Anderson’s love life. Wendy says that they’re people that you don’t think about. Well if that’s so why is she talking about them? Pick a side Wendy. 

She has just invited herself to join the crew to see Guns and Roses on her birthday. The cameraman didn’t look happy about that although he smiled as the camera was on him and he didn’t want to cross her on air (reason for termination). She grew up part white you know and knows all the words to their songs. 

Can her dress be any tighter? I also hated the one she wore yesterday. 

Now she’s showing a girl being dragged off stage when she was at some rappers concert. Repeat repeat repeat, but Wendy is kind and blurred out her face as to not give the mother a heart attack when she sees her kid on WW humiliating herself. I think she really believes everyone watches this crapfest. I do, but it’s only because the snark here is divine. 

Cheryl Hines is her guest. Wendy finds Larry David sexy. Uh huh...sure. 

Of course Wendy is ruining the cooking segment and we get the joy of watching her stuff her face (also Boof as she called him over to eat half of the cheesesteak sandwich). He was polite and got off camera to eat. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Is " brown juice" Hennessy? I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and that's what comes up....Hennessy/Cognac. Is that $hit supposed to be "special"? I don't get it. 

Bourbon used to be brown juice until rappers became a thing (20 odd or so years ago). Hennessy’s is actually good. Especially with a espresso. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

My eyes are caught on her new necklace. At first I thought the 69 (last week) was a reference to the Super Bowl team. Is it supposed to represent her new love life?

I noticed the necklace too, and I'm 99% sure that it's the zodiac sign for Cancer.  I thought about making a joke about the number 69, but it's too early for that.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 2
20 hours ago, TVbitch said:

It's getting hard to even hate watch this show. It's just too fucking boring. Even when the inside scoop person came out (which usually means we will finally actually get some factual stories) Wendy only let him get one story out and used up the rest of the time talking about their stupid ass lunch which we already heard way too fucking much about! 

Totally agree - T O T A L L Y!!  She makes EVERYTHING about her - yes, her show but I am TOTALLY over it.  She's major OBNOXIOUS - always YELLING and totally unwatchable - for me anyway.

• Love 5

Did anyone here catch the cooking segment with Chef Kardea? Wendy made some remark to her about the skillet meat dish not having time to fully cook so Wendy could eat it. Kardea says "that's ok. We'll just give it to the audience members when it's ready." The look on Wendy's face was priceless😄

And then the shady camera man zooms in on an audience member whose expression said it all....it was a look of sheer delight that Wendy got schooled! 

There will be no skillet skirt steak for Wendy the Glutton! Heehee!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
48 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Wendy: I don't like to wear shirts with something written on them cuz then men just stare at my chest. t1803.gif

No!!!!!! I missed that. (But I typically miss almost her entire show by choice.)

And she got those gargantuan tits so men WILL stare at her. Otherwise she wouldn't get anyone to look at her. Especially men.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Did anyone here catch the cooking segment with Chef Kardea? Wendy made some remark to her about the skillet meat dish not having time to fully cook so Wendy could eat it. Kardea says "that's ok. We'll just give it to the audience members when it's ready." The look on Wendy's face was priceless😄

And then the shady camera man zooms in on an audience member whose expression said it all....it was a look of sheer delight that Wendy got schooled! 

There will be no skillet skirt steak for Wendy the Glutton! Heehee!

Wendy is a pig and I cannot stand to see her eat.  It is obscene to see her eat in front of her audience and not offer them any. Would it be too expensive for the show to have the chef cook enough to share with the audience.  Wendy is just so damn selfish greedy and cheap.

Wendy strong arming her camera man to go with her to see Guns&Roses on her birthday was just pathetic.  Her colleagues are not obligated to entertain her after hours and on the weekends.  They have lives too that do not revolve around her show.  What a bitch! I thought she was dipping it and doing it at the clubs with her famous  D-list friends and single men. 

That bit about not touching people is just odd for Wendy. You cannot live your life being paranoid about everything. There are some things that are beyond your control and you just live and hope for the best..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, patty1h said:

I was checking out some of the clips from today's show over on Wendy's Youtube channel and was surprised at how many of the viewers are saying that Wendy was acting like she was high on something or still hungover from her weekend of brown juice and escargots.  There are many comments that say she looks like she'll be going to rehab again soon, etc. 

I have no shame in picking apart WW, but I just didn't see that she was acting any different than she usually does while watching this morning.  However, after I clicked on the video of the Trendy at Wendy segment and watched it with this new mindset, I can see that Wendy was acting a little more... unrestrained than usual.  Maybe I was influenced by the comments, but whatever.  Did y'all think Wendy looked normal or buzzed today?

O.k. I specifically watched/ listened ( had cataract eye surgery Monday) to her show to hear what she had to say about Jennifer & Shakira at the Super Bowl.  I agree with you that there is something very different about her demeanor, but I can’t find the word.  She’s more confident, defiant, rude, opiniated, and picking on people in the audience not in a good way.  I can’t put my finger on it, but she definitely is talking different.  Staring at the audience, spacing her sentences and picking on the audience members rudely. Actually, she looks annoyed and is showing it.  Today, the cook said they were giving the food prepared to the audience.  I think she didn’t like that as she likes to take it home.  I thought the party she had was some friends, not her workers.  I don’t think she likes to put herself out with entertaining.  To your question .. yes, she’s talking differently .. I’d say weird.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Today, the cook said they were giving the food prepared to the audience.  I think she didn’t like that as she likes to take it home.

Yes. It was very obvious by the expression on Wendy's face, that she was pissed that the chef was giving the food to the audience. How dare someone feed the peons before the pig.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, TVbitch said:

She didn't look like she was on anything to me. She not slurring or stumbling, but she does lose focus, forgets what she is in the middle of talking about, can't track the teleprompter, and interjects way too much when a guest is trying to speak ...but all that I just see as her extreme unprofessionalism. She might be on some psych meds or something.

Norman is her savior.  If it wasn’t for him, she could not do the show.  She is not informed and is not focusing.  Norman is a good guy and is keeping her afloat.

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

My eyes are caught on her new necklace. At first I thought the 69 (last week) was a reference to the Super Bowl team. Is it supposed to represent her new love life? Frankly I don’t think she dates or gets any nookie. I think the only reason a guy would date her is because she has money or maybe use her for contacts to up his profile or career. She’s going on about Lada Gaga’s new man who is easy on the eyes btw. Bla bla bla...

All that coughing. I think she’s smoking again and don’t believe it’s a cold she caught from a fan. So she’s unwilling to hug or touch anybody. “I can’t be bothered”. What a gal. All this in the middle of a segment about Pam Anderson’s love life. Wendy says that they’re people that you don’t think about. Well if that’s so why is she talking about them? Pick a side Wendy. 

She has just invited herself to join the crew to see Guns and Roses on her birthday. The cameraman didn’t look happy about that although he smiled as the camera was on him and he didn’t want to cross her on air (reason for termination). She grew up part white you know and knows all the words to their songs. 

Can her dress be any tighter? I also hated the one she wore yesterday. 

Now she’s showing a girl being dragged off stage when she was at some rappers concert. Repeat repeat repeat, but Wendy is kind and blurred out her face as to not give the mother a heart attack when she sees her kid on WW humiliating herself. I think she really believes everyone watches this crapfest. I do, but it’s only because the snark here is divine. 

Cheryl Hines is her guest. Wendy finds Larry David sexy. Uh huh...sure. 

Of course Wendy is ruining the cooking segment and we get the joy of watching her stuff her face (also Boof as she called him over to eat half of the cheesesteak sandwich). He was polite and got off camera to eat. 

Now that she has her show locked up with contract, she’s acting like “She’s up there, and everyone else is down there” !   Maybe to some people, but she doesn’t realize that she’s NOT all that to MANY people.  Try to tell her that.  She thinks she’s the cats meow and nothing could break her.  We’ll see.

• Love 4
On 1/28/2020 at 11:15 AM, chenoa333 said:

And Wendy just announced (and I'm quoting) " I won't let my C____ rot" after finalizing her divorce. (I think it may have already rotted😄 )

She said she's determined to find a man. That "man" better like cats and women who still wear pantyhose, pick their nose, fart, burp and think their $hit smells like Glade air freshener.

That’s funny.  If she keeps on wearing tight dresses with slits up to her whoha, she will attract the wrong kind of man.  Someone has to inform her, if she wants to continue dressing sexy, she has to forgo the sneakers.  They kill the whole sexy look.  Also, she better be in the dark once she takes off the wig, eyelashes and makeup, pantyhose, sneakers.  The real Wendy will appear.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 2/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, Tammee said:

Please Pet Lovers take care of the teeth of your beloveds. It is soooo important. If you leave them to rot,  it leads to infection,  which leads to seizures and stroke. 

I must, must do this! My beloved bichon dog is 7 yrs old and his teeth are looking bad. 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:22 PM, chenoa333 said:

How can this woman be so delusional? I boggles my mind. 

• Love 1

WTF kind of garb was she wearing today?  Half shorts under half dress.  Those cuffs must get in the food plate while she is eating, as they didn’t button up.  Is that the new style?  Thank goodness someone gave her a pretty shawl to cover her legs.  Weird.

16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

WTF kind of garb was she wearing today?  Half shorts under half dress.  Those cuffs must get in the food plate while she is eating, as they didn’t button up.  Is that the new style?  Thank goodness someone gave her a pretty shawl to cover her legs.  Weird.

I'm telling you she looks like a bag lady.

• LOL 3

Here is what I learned from Thursday's show. It seems both Norman and Boof are required to contact her every night. Normal calls her to alert her to TV programming she needs to watch for her job and sends her a list of hot topics for the follwing day. Why he bothers, I don't know, cuz Wendy just ends up reading off the teleprompter or asking Norman anyway. She almost never watches the shit she is talking about, cuz apparently she has some kind of neurosis that only allows her to watch Sex & The City. Today she flat out told them to back the teleprompter up cuz she didn't know what she saying and she covered saying "she can't remember everything." Indeed, how can we expect her to remember everything when she knows nothing.

Meanwhile Boof has to call her every night to see if he needs to bring her food or stuff for her cats, while pretending he does it cuz they are long time BFFs ...even though until her divorce she barely mentioned him at all and did not socialize with him. 

• Love 6