Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I saw a clip of Friday's show on youtube coming out in a too small whote shirt and a navy wrap skirt that thay split up the middle with her log legs and ugly running shoes.i think she needs to hire a stylist. LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

i think she needs to hire a stylist. LOL

Wendy has a team helping her look that abysmal.   She brought out three people a few months ago and introduced them on camera as her glam squad - hair, makeup and wardrobe.  I remember this distinctly because I was aghast that those folks felt comfortable showing their faces and taking credit for Wendy's "lewk" because she has been looking a mess for ages.

• Love 4

Although my TV guide said today it would be a new show, I got a repeat. Anyone else? I ask because where I live they sometimes censor shows. I remember moving here and to my dismay NYPD Blue wasn’t aired as it was deemed too racy. So, I’m not going to watch a repeat, but I wanted to comment that she has glittery silver flats on today. They look so much more feminine than the sneakers. She complains that most shoes hurt her feet, but she wore those 5” heels for ages. It’s just a hour Wendy. Wear the pretty flats. 

• Love 2

Monday .. Wendy CANNOT interview.  Faith somebody was on and Wendy was being a smart ass.  She asked the woman questions, then she answered her herself.  Faith couldn’t get a word in.  All she did was blab, blab, blab.  Then she was picking on Faiths husband who was in the audience like a real smart ass.  Theguylooked either annoyed or embarrassed.  She was talking about his personal life, and I don’t think he liked it ..  all the kids he has, etc. ... private stuff. They are all going to dinner tonight.  If I were them, I would cancel.  She’s got a big mouth and I wouldn’t trust her with my business with a ten foot pole.  BTW, she probably went home with all those freebies today.

• Love 3

Wendy has the very childish mentality of a high-schooler.   She went on a rant today during HT after she informed us that Jennifer Lopez wasn't nominated for an Oscar because (paraphrase) the old, ugly bougey Academy voters are jealous of her.  Wendy's theory for this is that Jennifer is just so hot and juicy and talented that all the bitter Oscar people can't deal with it and left her off the Best Actress nom in a mean-girl style.  My eyes, they were a-rolling.

Also, Wendy recommends that Jennifer drop out of the upcoming Superbowl performance to clap back all all of the haters.   Is this the most 'teenage girl' thing you've ever heard?   I can only assume that Jennifer Lopez is more mature and rational that she doesn't throw away a great PR event like the Superbowl, where you're seen by the whole world.

• Love 7
On 1/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, chenoa333 said:

Great post! I think there's an army of us out there who are exactly like you. 

And yes, Wendy is a shit show but some of the snark here on this thread is worth reading!  

I can barely watch her show anymore however, there are a couple of channels here that run repeats of her shows from the previous week. They are on at weird times (late at night) so that's when I might watch. 

Having kids is wonderful, when they are kids.  If you’re lucky, they will remain wonderful when they grow up and leave the nest.  Then, you have to let go, and it’s hard.  Some keep a steady relationship with parents, and some don’t.  At a certain point, they become the boss and you become the child as they think they know more than you.  It’s like they have power over the parent.  Like a good friend of mine told me, in order to have a good relationship with adult kids, “ keep your mouth shut and your pocketbook open”.   As long as you don’t tell them what to do, all is fine.  They know more than you .. they think.  I have one adult boy who knows more than me and two daughters.  As long as I compliment them and don’t tell them what to do, all is fine.  My son does more for us than the daughters.  I love them all the same.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

For those of you who watched today: What was so controversial that my station wouldn’t air the episode? 

Hmmm .. nothing.  She had a black couple on that have ten kids between them, but Wendy took over the conversation and was talking their business, which I don’t think they liked, but nothing else out of the ordinary.  Wendy wore her usual very tight sweater that looked ridiculous of course.   That’s it I think.  Nothing else, unless I missed something.   I missed Hot Topics tho.  Doctors appt.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2

Nothing "earth-shattering" today!! It seems like at least half of "Hot Topics" is taken up with talk of the food Wendy eats. Today she spent a lot of time discussing a trip she made with Suzanne, Brendon, their son Jack, and some others to a restaurant in Queens that is in danger of closing because the landlord doubled the rent. Wendy was watching TV Saturday morning and the news channels were discussing the situation at the restaurant, and Wendy decided to call Brendon to see if they wanted to show support and go eat at the place that night. Suzanne got there early to secure seating and check out where the bathrooms were. They had a picture of the bunch of them at the table, I'm guessing Suzanne's family and some of their friends. Also a selfie of Wendy and Jack (age nine? I forget. Cute kid.) It was a nice story, but took up a lot of airtime, and really, who cares? She didn't explain what is going to happen to the restaurant, but maybe she thinks that since she ate there, they will get a whole bunch of new business. We got to hear about all the food they ate - haddock poppers, etc. 

And another food story. DJ Boof managed to find time to buy a philly steak sandwich to bring to her, but it didn't sound like he stayed this time to "watch her eat it," because apparently that is what he likes to do. He had to catch a plane or something. Makes him sound creepy - he likes to buy Wendy food, shlep it to her place, then watch her eat it??? She did mention the kitties - she shared her sandwich with them. She explains that she eats all of the meat on half of the bread. One of her tricks to keeping her "girlish figure." Not sure if she shared the meat or the bread with the kitties. I'm thinking that it probably doesn't hurt them too much to have occasional human food, but Wendy should stick to the regular cat and kitty food to ensure that they stay healthy. I'm not up on cat diets, but I know it is important NOT to feed certain things to dogs - onions, grapes, chocolate …. 

Wendy has not mentioned her "boyfriend" in quite a while. I am pretty sure she isn't seeing anyone, or she would manage to slip a few details into her Hot Topics. I get the feeling she would love to let us know she is sharing a bed with someone, and would especially want Big Dumb Kev to know she is getting hot and heavy with another man. If she IS seeing anyone, she is being very discreet.

I still tune in, mostly to see how ridiculous she still is, but I am tired of the details of her meals. 

• Love 7

Wendy is super best friends with her staff now dontcha know.

I wonder how totally bummed Suzanne was to get that call that SHE had to organize and invite people to an event at this restaurant ON HER DAY OFF so that Wendy could breeze in at 6:01 and out by 8PM and take credit for supporting the place, cuz it's been on TV. Suzanne did all the work. I'm pretty sure Suzanne and Brendan would rather have  spent their day off at home watching the NFL playoffs or something. 

Then Boof still has to bring her food between flights so she can take a couple bites. She didn't even let him in. Isn't there food delivery now that will do that for you? Those poor people. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanius said:

She explains that she eats all of the meat on half of the bread. One of her tricks to keeping her "girlish figure

Yeah right. What "girlish" figure is she talking about? BOOF's got a better figure than Wendy. Slap a set of fake DD's on him and he could take over the show.

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Nothing "earth-shattering" today!! It seems like at least half of "Hot Topics" is taken up with talk of the food Wendy eats. Today she spent a lot of time discussing a trip she made with Suzanne, Brendon, their son Jack, and some others to a restaurant in Queens that is in danger of closing because the landlord doubled the rent. Wendy was watching TV Saturday morning and the news channels were discussing the situation at the restaurant, and Wendy decided to call Brendon to see if they wanted to show support and go eat at the place that night. Suzanne got there early to secure seating and check out where the bathrooms were. They had a picture of the bunch of them at the table, I'm guessing Suzanne's family and some of their friends. Also a selfie of Wendy and Jack (age nine? I forget. Cute kid.) It was a nice story, but took up a lot of airtime, and really, who cares? She didn't explain what is going to happen to the restaurant, but maybe she thinks that since she ate there, they will get a whole bunch of new business. We got to hear about all the food they ate - haddock poppers, etc. 

And another food story. DJ Boof managed to find time to buy a philly steak sandwich to bring to her, but it didn't sound like he stayed this time to "watch her eat it," because apparently that is what he likes to do. He had to catch a plane or something. Makes him sound creepy - he likes to buy Wendy food, shlep it to her place, then watch her eat it??? She did mention the kitties - she shared her sandwich with them. She explains that she eats all of the meat on half of the bread. One of her tricks to keeping her "girlish figure." Not sure if she shared the meat or the bread with the kitties. I'm thinking that it probably doesn't hurt them too much to have occasional human food, but Wendy should stick to the regular cat and kitty food to ensure that they stay healthy. I'm not up on cat diets, but I know it is important NOT to feed certain things to dogs - onions, grapes, chocolate …. 

Wendy has not mentioned her "boyfriend" in quite a while. I am pretty sure she isn't seeing anyone, or she would manage to slip a few details into her Hot Topics. I get the feeling she would love to let us know she is sharing a bed with someone, and would especially want Big Dumb Kev to know she is getting hot and heavy with another man. If she IS seeing anyone, she is being very discreet.

I still tune in, mostly to see how ridiculous she still is, but I am tired of the details of her meals. 

Ha, you said everything I think.  Does anyone here think the show will make it?  I don’t know.  She has fewer guests, She talks about people we don’t know.  She talks all about her life.  It’s getting boring.  Same ole thing.  Ask Wendy is stupid.  Who is she to give advice?  She can’t even keep her own business in order.  She should go back to radio.  There’s not enough on her show to hold an interest.  She’s too opinionated about everything and everyone.  People are hating on her because she’s too outspoken and rude.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah right. What "girlish" figure is she talking about? BOOF's got a better figure than Wendy. Slap a set of fake DD's on him and he could take over the show.

Hahahaha .. you are too much.  I think you should take over the show.  Anyhoo, I only eat half the bread on a sandwich too.  I didn’t lose an ounce,

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

She didn't even let him in. Isn't there food delivery now that will do that for you? Those poor people. 

Yes, there is food delivery, BUT, she has to tip.  There lies the problem.  She likes things for FREE.

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Monday .. Wendy CANNOT interview.  Faith couldn’t get a word in.  All she did was blab, blab, blab.  Then she was picking on Faiths husband who was in the audience like a real smart ass.  The guy looked either annoyed or embarrassed.  She was talking about his personal life, and I don’t think he liked it ..  all the kids he has, etc. ... private stuff. 

She's so disrespectful.  The way she kept calling him rat face was immature and annoying.  Then talking about his "8 baby mamas", etc., etc.  It's a wonder any celebrities sit on her couch.  

• Love 4

If WW is such an animal lover, why is she so pro Jennifer Lopez who wears REAL fur coats with no shame. JLo recently photographed in fox fur coats. 

And is there any other human being on this planet besides WW, who thinks Jennifer Lopez is a good enough actress to win an Academy Award? Please, enlighten me.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

If WW is such an animal lover, why is she so pro Jennifer Lopez who wears REAL fur coats with no shame. JLo recently photographed in fox fur coats. 

And is there any other human being on this planet besides WW, who thinks Jennifer Lopez is a good enough actress to win an Academy Award? Please, enlighten me.

No.  I never watch any award show ever.  They are actors voting for and celebrating themselves.  What’s the point?  The money they spend on these outrageous gowns could go to a good cause like animal rescue, sick kids and other charities.  I know they contribute to charities too, but I still think they are a waste and phony.

• Love 5
On 1/13/2020 at 2:27 PM, Jeanius said:

If she eats "all of the meat on half of the bread," it doesn't sound like there is much meat for the kitties.  My cats eat Blue Buffalo and Taste of the Wild, (both grain free).  My cats get no people food so I hope Wendy's cats don't get much bread.  Cats are carnivores so Wendy, share some of that sandwich meat.  Real chicken or beef would be better than sandwich meat for Wendy and the cats though.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Kira53 said:

If she eats "all of the meat on half of the bread," it doesn't sound like there is much meat for the kitties.  My cats eat Blue Buffalo and Taste of the Wild, (both grain free).  My cats get no people food so I hope Wendy's cats don't get much bread.  Cats are carnivores so Wendy, share some of that sandwich meat.  Real chicken or beef would be better than sandwich meat for Wendy and the cats though.

Eating that highly processed lunch meat couldn't be good for lymphedema.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Speaking of...her legs/ankles looked especially bad today. I wonder if she’s not spending enough time in her machine. If I had that type of a condition, the last thing that I would be wearing are those midi dresses with slits is to there. It only accentuates her leg trees.  

I had it on for awhile today, but just couldn’t pay attention. Something about Howard Stern picking on her. Wendy, Howard picks on everybody. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Speaking of...her legs/ankles looked especially bad today. I wonder if she’s not spending enough time in her machine. If I had that type of a condition, the last thing that I would be wearing are those midi dresses with slits is to there. It only accentuates her leg trees.  

I had it on for awhile today, but just couldn’t pay attention. Something about Howard Stern picking on her. Wendy, Howard picks on everybody. 

I love Howard Sterns wife Beth i love that she fosters cats and alot of them.

• Love 6

The gossip site Dlisted had some commentary about this newest Wendy vs. Howard business.  It made me laugh because their view is 'how dare Wendy want someone to stop talking about her when she talks about EVERYONE',  Good point!

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Nicmar said:

And then she smothers her food in hot sauce. Lots of sodium in hot sauce. And she needs to get a refund on that "lymphedema machine" because her legs ALWAYS look like old Sequoia trees.

• Love 6

Oh, snap!  Wendy's remarks about Joachin Phoenix's cleft palate have angered the legendary Cher to the point of going on social media and calling for her firing.

Apparently, Cher has been a longtime spokesperson for an association that brings awareness to children with craniofacial issues - probably from when she did that movie "Mask".  This is serious to her and many other people were disgusted to see Wendy pull at her lip to imitate someone with this deformity.  I bet she will cry on today's show, hoping to get sympathy for this error.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

Oh, snap!  Wendy's remarks about Joachin Phoenix's cleft palate have angered the legendary Cher to the point of going on social media and calling for her firing.

Apparently, Cher has been a longtime spokesperson for an association that brings awareness to children with craniofacial issues - probably from when she did that movie "Mask".  This is serious to her and many other people were disgusted to see Wendy pull at her lip to imitate someone with this deformity.  I bet she will cry on today's show, hoping to get sympathy for this error.

Well THAT makes me want to watch today's show. Just to see how Fugly Williams will try to talk her way out of this one. 

I'll sign a petition for getting FugWill  (Fugly Williams) fired. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

I read that story in today’s New York papers.  Cher and others are furious and I don’t blame them.  How dare Wendy make fun of Phoenix’s lip?  I love his acting, especially in the Johnny Cash movie where he should have won best actor.  That’s why I can’t stand the Academy.  They vote for their own.  Anyhow, I’m not watching Wendy anymore.  My husband, who’s retired hates her and walks out of the room if I have it on.  She’s knocking everyone one by one.  Go back to radio.  The audience is changing.  They are probably pulling people off the street who are passing by.

• Love 5

Color me surprised that Wendy didn't address the flack about her Phoenix comments today.  Maybe the show was taped or she decided not to say anything and hope the furor goes away. 

On another note... God, is she hateful!  She told a story about the actor Larry David's experience with some rabid autograph seekers, then gave us her philosophy on signing autographs -- she brings her own Sharpie pen because she doesn't know if the person has the flu or gingivitis on their own pen.  Her whole attitude while talking about this was "ugh, gross people".  Then she says she signs with her left hand (she's a righty) so "it doesn't look like her real signature(!)".  She does this left-hand move because she hears that a lot of autograph seekers end up selling the signed item on Ebay.  She was never going to get any of that money from the sale, so what difference should it make to Wendy to go out of her way to deceive the people who ask her to sign.  If she's so resentful of others getting  money off her name, she should sign some stuff with her right hand and sell it herself.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Color me surprised that Wendy didn't address the flack about her Phoenix comments today.

Today's show hasn't aired yet here. But I am not at all surprised that W did not address the issue of her cleft palate comments about Joaquin.

It's exactly what I expected. W always ignores/buries her head in the sand whenever she is being held accountable for her disgusting behavior/words. Ignore it like it never happened.

That's what she ALWAYS does. It's her MO. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Then she says she signs with her left hand (she's a righty) so "it doesn't look like her real signature(!)".  She does this left-hand move this because she hears that a lot of autograph seekers end up selling the signed item on Ebay.  

This delusional bitch really thinks somebody is going to get her autograph and sell it on eBay? Yeah right..

" BUY IT NOW! $2.99 Wendy Williams autograph."  Haha!Haahaha! 

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Today's show hasn't aired yet here. But I am not at all surprised that W did not address the issue of her cleft palate comments about Joaquin.

It's exactly what I expected. W always ignores/buries her head in the sand whenever she is being held accountable for her disgusting behavior/words. Ignore it like it never happened.

That's what she ALWAYS does. It's her MO. 

Maybe the comment went to the lawyers already as we speak.  Freedom of speech might save her, so she only lost half of her viewers.  That was a low blow and shows no class at all.  The thing I thought was endearing in the beginning when she started is annoying to me now.  She is a real diva, but she pretends that she’s one of us.  She drinks her tea like she’s with us cozy in our living room.  She smacks her lips, tears up when needed and burps like she’s comfortable with us to do so, and like one of us.  Now, lately, she embarrassed someone in the audience for whatever reason.  I’m watching now to see if she addresses the Phoenix issue.  Now she’s talking about a Jeffrey something .. who the fuck is he? Anyhow, she came out with a guilty look on her face .. you could tell.  She won’t go there.  She’s now talking about taxes and this guy, whoever he is.  BTW, she has the mermaid blonde hair on again.  Be yourself Wendy.  She is not a person to talk about anyone.  Big Kev must be very happy now, and I could see why.  Today, so far, Wendy looks guilty as hell.  P.s.  Another fire sale sweater on today with those sneakers.  PPSS.  I don’t think she’s anyone’s type.  Larry David is her friend????    Shit Show.   Guilty.   Another football guest on.  Anyone know him?  I am OUT except for this thread.    I truly feel sorry for her parents.  They must be in hiding.   Pardon me as I’m rambling as I’m watching and typing for the las time (watching I mean).  Oh, “hottest food” coming up.  Get out the hot sauce.  Her mouth will be full.  A baggie to go for later.     Hot sauce on lasagna???  My husband is Italian, and he would never.  She is nuts.  Good nite, hahaha.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Larry David is her friend??

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard from WW!! 

She's claims to friends with many famous people, but Larry David? He should sue her for defemation of character! 😄

I had the entire day today, to lounge around and do NOTHING but watch TV and I changed the channel at 11:00 a.m. when this Wildebeest came on.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard from WW!! 

She's claims to friends with many famous people, but Larry David? He should sue her for defemation of character! 😄

I had the entire day today, to lounge around and do NOTHING but watch TV and I changed the channel at 11:00 a.m. when this Wildebeest came on.

I watched at 4 pm as she’s on twice .. this is her territory.  Guilty face .. she couldn’t hide it.  She’ll lose most of the stars that have been loyal to her.  She’s toast.  Cher will be on it.  What does her servants (Norman and Suzanne think about that one.  The most disgusting thing I’ve heard in a long time.  The audience  won’t be affected .. it’s for free.  Tiaras and ridiculous clothing rubbing off.

• Love 2

Welp, she apologized on her her Twitter page.  She also is donating money to two foundations that help people with facial issues.  I guess that will calm a lot of the fires that she stirred up but Cher is still fuming.  She's saying this is an apology so Wendy can keep her job, not a sincere move.  That could be true.  Luckily for Wendy, the show tomorrow (Friday) is taped so she has the whole holiday weekend for this whole kerfuffle to die down.

• Love 6

On “ the View”. Sharon Osborne said the station is donating the money to the foundation, not Wendy herself.  Plus, Suzanne was right there with Wendy making fun and laughing.   I can’t stand her either, kiss ass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I didn't see her insulting behavior toward Joaquin Phoenix and it must have aired here by now (there was an interruption Wednesday, which would have been Tuesday's show everywhere else--so confusing--but it was right toward the end of HT).  I think I got up to put some dishes in the dishwasher for a couple minutes when she was talking about him.  One thing I did see that annoyed me was when she was talking about Bruce Springsteen's son becoming a fire fighter and decided--without any evidence, of course--that he'd just be used for appearances in the community and such and wouldn't really fight fires.  Without saying it outright, it's like she was saying that this was all some fake p.r. thing or something.  I'm sure with his connections, Sam (?) Springsteen could have gone into many different professions if he were just looking for attention, so why would he train to become a fire fighter if that were the case?  The fire department could probably clap back at Wendy, but I'm sure they had better things to do!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Now she’s talking about a Jeffrey something .. who the fuck is he?

Based on her Twitter, I think she was talking about Ja Rule, a rapper/actor who was best known in the early 2000s (it seemed like he was always on remixes of Jennifer Lopez songs).  He got in hot water a few years ago when he tried to organize a music festival that turned out to be a disaster.  Wendy I think likes to always call him by his real name to show that they're "friends" or that he's a friend to the show or something.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Based on her Twitter, I think she was talking about Ja Rule, a rapper/actor who was best known in the early 2000s (it seemed like he was always on remixes of Jennifer Lopez songs).  He got in hot water a few years ago when he tried to organize a music festival that turned out to be a disaster.  Wendy I think likes to always call him by his real name to show that they're "friends" or that he's a friend to the show or something.

Thanks for that.  I’m not familiar with rappers, etc.  seems Wendy is using them and these people are using her for exposure.  Most stars either don’t like her or are afraid of going on her show seems like.  I don’t blame them.  I wouldn’t even want to be in her audience for fear she would single me out for something like she knows how lately.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Based on her Twitter, I think she was talking about Ja Rule, a rapper/

Of course WW is going to call him by his real name "Jeffrey". Because currently, JaRules claim to fame is bilking hundreds of thousands of people out of millions of dollars for the big Fire Island event that never happened.

JaRule had faded from popularity long before the Fire Island debacle. JaRule didn't have to go to federal prison for his part in the Fire Island event. (I forgot the name of the guy who orchestrated this whole mess but HE did go to prison.)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Of course WW is going to call him by his real name "Jeffrey". Because currently, JaRules claim to fame is bilking hundreds of thousands of people out of millions of dollars for the big Fire Island event that never happened.

JaRule had faded from popularity long before the Fire Island debacle. JaRule didn't have to go to federal prison for his part in the Fire Island event. (I forgot the name of the guy who orchestrated this whole mess but HE did go to prison.)

Why would Wendy have a guy like this on her show in the first place?  Does she really think he would be of interest, or she’s desperate for guests.  Now, after the latest goof of Phoenix, nobody will want to come on I’m assuming as her reputation is not good.  Or maybe people just don’t care.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

What's this I hear about Wendy farting on air Friday? I haven't been watching but this buzzfeed article came up on my phone:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/terrycarter/wendy-williams-farted-on-live-tv-reactions

I'm torn between deleting all the episodes on my dvr or watching Friday's show.

She is always burping on the air, so it does not surprise me that she would pass gas on the air.. Keep it classy Wendy! a mess....

• LOL 3

Now that this farting thing has come out, I was watching and I thought I heard something but I assumed it was the chair or some background noise.  She is getting too relaxed on the air - I also noticed last week that Wendy has been doing this leaning to the right thing, where she is almost draping her body over the arm of her chair.  If she leaned over 3-4 more inches, she could rest her head on the chair arm. That position is bad if you're gassy.  

Today she made another faux pas - during HT she talked about the teams that had made it to the Superbowl.  She meant to say Kansas City Chiefs, but it came out as Kansas Shitty.  She realized her goof, and her eyes got big like "ooops!", the co-hosts laughed, and for whatever reason the censors didn't bleep it.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, patty1h said:

Welp, she apologized on her her Twitter page.  She also is donating money to two foundations that help people with facial issues.  I guess that will calm a lot of the fires that she stirred up but Cher is still fuming.  She's saying this is an apology so Wendy can keep her job, not a sincere move.  That could be true.  Luckily for Wendy, the show tomorrow (Friday) is taped so she has the whole holiday weekend for this whole kerfuffle to die down.

TOO LATE for apologies.  It’s already out there.  She’s toast except for those people wanting to see a free show in N.Y.C. With an outrageous hostess that thinks she knows it all and is disrespectable to just about everyone.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

TOO LATE for apologies.  It’s already out there.  She’s toast except for those people wanting to see a free show in N.Y.C. With an outrageous hostess that thinks she knows it all and is disrespectable to just about everyone.

I think this will blow over, I don't think her career is over. Wendy has said worst and she will say something vile again.  

16 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

What's this I hear about Wendy farting on air Friday? I haven't been watching but this buzzfeed article came up on my phone:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/terrycarter/wendy-williams-farted-on-live-tv-reactions

I'm torn between deleting all the episodes on my dvr or watching Friday's show.

That is f'n hilarious! It does sound like a wet fart too. Probably all that "finger lickin good" greasy food she eats all day every day. 

• Love 4

Not too long ago, a friend an I were talking about Wendy with all her burping and digging around in her nose with a Q-tip and how hard it is to have the show on if you are eating or have just finished eating.  I joked that she'd probably just let one rip on the air one of these days, and we wondered if it would be big news!  (She thought TMZ would probably cover that because they've made fun of her before, but Wendy seems to think they're friends now.)

I noticed that Jerry O'Connell is listed as a guest for today's show.  Even though he has a couple of things to promote, I wonder if Wendy will rub in the fact that he apparently didn't get the talk show gig.  This will probably be his cue to have to thank her excessively for the opportunity.  (I saw the final episode of his show at the hotel when I was on vacation, and she popped up just so he would have to basically grovel to her and then mention the starting date for her new fall season every few minutes.)

• Love 4

I call BS on the Nene story. Also, I felt so bad for Jerry. She should have done that schtick during Hot Topics. Jerry was there to promote his show and she brings this up during his segment. She is evil.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I call BS on the Nene story. Also, I felt so bad for Jerry. She should have done that schtick during Hot Topics. Jerry was there to promote his show and she brings this up during his segment. She is evil.

No surprise, but I didn't watch. Could you elaborate on what Wendy did/said to Jerry? 

I wish Andy would've brought up Wendy's farting incident when Jerry was on WWHL!

• Love 2