Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Not to mention she got in a dig at Suzanne and Brendan assuming they would only be there because they would be working. She also made a comment about the union. She sure did walk it back quickly once it seemed that Suzanne would actually be able to get her a ticket. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What’s with Suzanne too?  Wasn’t there are time when she was mean to her crew, including Suzanne and her husband?  She was a real diva and treated them like shit?  Wendy must be seething Suzanne was invited.  She looked stunned.

I do not believe that ANY of Wendy's staff actually like her. 

Most of us PT posters here can't stand her and we only get to see the "best" (which is bad enough) of Wendy. Her staff/employees are seeing the tyrant bitch (Wendy) behind the scenes, every work day. Somebody (on Wendy's staff) is going to make an a$$load of money when their non-disclosure agreement expires. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I do not believe that ANY of Wendy's staff actually like her. 

Most of us PT posters here can't stand her and we only get to see the "best" (which is bad enough) of Wendy. Her staff/employees are seeing the tyrant bitch (Wendy) behind the scenes, every work day. Somebody (on Wendy's staff) is going to make an a$$load of money when their non-disclosure agreement expires. 

Why did Wendy expect an invitation to SNL with Eddie Murphy hosting and performing? The evil bitch has spread Gay rumors about him and talked about the different women he has been with.  Wendy is just a foul bitter woman. Big Kev is much happier without her. He has a baby, Shareena and Wendy's money. 

• Love 5

Tonight Wendy was mentioned in the Entertainment Tonight Year in Review episode.  It was in reference to her split with Big Kev, but then they started talking about how "great" she is doing and showed a clip of her gloating to Kevin Frazier about her star on the Walk of Fame.  ET acted so angry at her when she accused Christie Brinkley of faking her injury, only to go right back to kissing her butt five minutes later.  ET has a group of celebrities they feel can do no wrong, and apparently Wendy is one of them for some reason (even though most of the people they suck up to are A-List).  It's weird because Wendy's show is mostly on FOX affiliates; it would make more sense for ET to fawn if she were on CBS, which produces their show and is the source of many of their other favorite non A-List stars.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 12/22/2019 at 10:23 AM, patty1h said:

Wendy stated that the show is going on vacation for two weeks, starting this Monday.  I suspect @KWalkerInc is the viewer who's always getting the show a day or two later than the rest of us because her local affiliate screws up.   Her Monday show will be our Thurs/Friday show from last week.  I hope I explained that right. 🙂

The commercials they are running here say back Jan 6th, which i think is a week from tomorrow.  Locally anyway.  I bet youre right abt the affiliates

I may have self harm issues.  I am watching WW.  It's a rerun from January 2019.   If you don't hear from me, send the p0lice to do a welfare check. 😄

Got the hear that shapewear should be left to women only, not men.  So then what women get that's unique to us are "menopause, periods and shapewear."  Thanks, Wendy, so summing up being a woman for me.  

She also called out some well dressed men in the audience, then referred to one as "queen".  OK, he rolled with it, but that is really not okay.  The vast majority of men, regardless of gender presentation or sexual orientation, do not want to be called queen.  Were he dressed as a drag queen that would be different.  He was not. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I may have self harm issues.  I am watching WW.  It's a rerun from January 2019.   If you don't hear from me, send the p0lice to do a welfare check. 😄

Got the hear that shapewear should be left to women only, not men.  So then what women get that's unique to us are "menopause, periods and shapewear."  Thanks, Wendy, so summing up being a woman for me.  

She also called out some well dressed men in the audience, then referred to one as "queen".  OK, he rolled with it, but that is really not okay.  The vast majority of men, regardless of gender presentation or sexual orientation, do not want to be called queen.  Were he dressed as a drag queen that would be different.  He was not. 

Wendy seems to think that Gay men are not men.  She once told Norman that he probably slaps people when he fights, she never would have said that if he was straight.  Norman rolled with it and laughed at her asinine comments.  I thought it was inappropriate bordering on homophobic.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wendy constantly crosses boundaries with rude comments/innuendos to staff and audience members.

Apparently she's forgotten about all of the reports/speculation that she's a transvestite. But it's ok for her to make rude comments about others sexuality.

What we do know for certain about Wendy, is that she's an a$$hole, a self centered, righteous bitch, a liar, an attention whore. The list goes on..

I wish someone would sue her dumb ass. 

Hey Wendy...how are those kitties doin? Are they still alive?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's face is looking like a sad, pathetic cartoon character. 

And how did Adelle get so skinny so fast? 

I never thought Adele was THAT obese to begin with.  Yeah a little, but healthy.  I dont think it was fast either.  Its been a couple years hasnt it?  Last i recall seeing her was when she was being dive bombed by massive bugs flying all around.  At that point she still looked on the heavier side, but not as much.  Then she kinda went underground for awhile just to live life with her son.  Im sure she probably has a home gym, got a trainer and went to work.  I think she looks great, and still looks healthy.  The hard part now is the maintaining of it. Just imho!  😁

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

So Wendy's guest today is Jillian Michael's (the fitness woman). I'm interested in seeing if WW brings up Jillian's sexual preference. One never knows with Wendy. Wendy is desperate so she might just ask Jillian "that" question. Like anybody gives a phuck.

I probably won't watch the entire show but I'll check back in to see if fugly Williams crossed the line (again).

• Love 1

Just watched yesterday (Mon) for a few minutes then switched.  Wendy came out in that ridiculous red tight sweater.  I just can’t get over the boobs.  At 54, who is she trying to impress?  It’s not even impressing .. it’s a joke.  What man would bring her home to meet the family?  And, what’s with the blonde hair all the time?  For once, why doesn’t she wear her natural color?  She’s thin now.  Go back to black hair and wear some sensible clothing that’s classy, and get rid of the honkers.  Be yourself, not a clown.  It’s time.  Maybe then she will have a boyfriend and not depend on Boof.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

and get rid of the honkers

Back in the 80's (before WW was on the radio or TV) the San Onofre (California) nuclear power plant consisted of these 2 gigantic structures shaped like breasts. They were named "the Dolly Parton Monument".  But everytime I look at Wendy, I see the nuclear power plant.

ETA: I didn't watch Monday's or Tuesday's shows. I was hoping somebody else was able to suffer through it and report back.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3

Well, @Silver Bells I agree with your assessment of Wendy's package; she had another tight low-cut dress on today.   Late in the show, she brought out an 11-year-old boy entrepreneur (and his mother) to give him kudos.  He was a nice, well-spoken kid and it was nice that she was giving him some recognition for his accomplishments.  However, all I was thinking is that kid's eyes are on the same level as Wendy's cleavage and how mortified was he - every time he turned, his face was basically in her boobs.  She gifted him with a big basket of toys and things, and reached out to hug the mother, and the kid was stuck between his mom and Wendy's rack.   Yikes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I saw some of today’s show. I thought I heard her call some of the audience members “fatties”. The ones that had gone to a fat farm. Then she called them out to stand so she could assess if it was a success. Who gave you the right to judge these women Wendy? 

Has she mentioned the kitties since the show came back from the holidays? 

• Love 1

Wendy's "stylist" most certainly must be smoking crack! Today's "look" was beyond any words to describe her. But I'll give it my best:

Wendy looked like her make up was sprayed on at a Maaco auto paint shop. Her wig looked cheap and not situated on her head properly. 

Wendy, just hire Ru Paul to style you. Because you look awful. And one last thing: 

#LETBOOFGO

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's "stylist" most certainly must be smoking crack! Today's "look" was beyond any words to describe her. But I'll give it my best:

Wendy looked like her make up was sprayed on at a Maaco auto paint shop. Her wig looked cheap and not situated on her head properly. 

Wendy, just hire Ru Paul to style you. Because you look awful. And one last thing: 

#LETBOOFGO

Yeah, poor Boof.  What you have to do for a buck !   That goes for Suzanne, her husband and Norman.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

If Wendyhas to depend on Boof to squire her all over, apparently she hasn’t had too many dates or a boyfriend.

And BOOF needs to learn how to promote himself without Wendy. She must be paying him to hang out with her. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

#LETBOOFGO

Wendy looked awful today.  Did she have a spray tan on? Wendy needs a makeover, she has so much money but she looks so cheap and downtrodden. She seems so unhappy and lost. I think she misses her husband and the stability that marriages bring. She spent so many years with him and I don't think she ever imagined she would single at this stage of her life. life truly sucks at times..

What does Boof's girlfriend has to say about Wendy having so much access to her man. Wendy is not competition for another woman but still, some men will sleep with anybody. I find her dependence on Boof to be off-putting and inappropriate. Perhaps he feels sorry for her, nevertheless...

• Love 3

A strange thing just happened... I commented on the WW Youtube channel about the 11 year old kid being the same height as Wendy's chest.  I thought it was humorous, but apparently someone who maintains that page didn't because it was DELETED.

I'm shocked because I've read some really grimy stuff said by others on her YT channel during her slurring, stumbling, rehabbing days and my 3 sentences got erased? Whatever.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, patty1h said:

A strange thing just happened... I commented on the WW Youtube channel about the 11 year old kid being the same height as Wendy's chest.  I thought it was humorous, but apparently someone who maintains that page didn't because it was DELETED.

I'm shocked because I've read some really grimy stuff said by others on her YT channel during her slurring, stumbling, rehabbing days and my 3 sentences got erased? Whatever.

Well you just come here to freely express your thoughts on Wendy. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Edited for safety.
  • Love 3

I just hopped back onto the WW Youtube channel and I noticed that many of the comments about the boy entrepreneur are praising Wendy for recognizing the child's spirit, that she's showing black enterprise in a good light, that's she's generous, has a good heart....  I agree that this boy is a great influence, but I guess the page moderator wants to fill that particular clip with positive reactions that make Wendy look like the next Mother Teresa. 

I found it interesting that Wendy told that young boy that "they" (the WW show) had an envelope for him waiting backstage with a gift in it. My guess is this: the envelope had a check in it that was for an embarrassing low amount. Why else would Wendy not give it to the boy while they were on camera. Wendy's a cheap, triflin' miser. 

How are those kitties doin' Wendy?

• LOL 5

Wendy probably did give only a small amount to the kid, which would make her not only cheap but a huge hypocrite (big surprise) after Tuesday's show (just got it here because the station STILL can't get back on track even though Wendy was in reruns for weeks).  She was complaining about people saying the Kardashians didn't donate enough to help fight Australian wildfires, then shaming Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman for giving "only" (her words) $500,000 and saying they should feel bad because people who aren't Australian such as Pink gave more.  This was one of the episodes that had me yelling at the TV, saying Wendy probably wouldn't give a dime (I'm surprised she didn't actually come out and proudly say so with the way she is), so she should shut up.

Earlier she was sparring with members of the Bey Hive in the audience when she did a story about Beyoncé having someone blocking photos of her at the Golden Globes.  She yelled at someone to sit down because Wendy was on Beyoncé's side.  This did remind me of one of my favorite moments on the show, from a few years ago.  She was talking about female singers she thought were really good vs. those who needed to be auto-tuned.  She casually mentioned Beyoncé among those who should have auto-tune.  The studio audience just EXPLODED, yelling things in disagreement at Wendy all at once.  Wendy looked frightened and so confused, like she thought she had everyone there under her complete control and she couldn't believe any of them would ever disagree with her about anything.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Earlier she was sparring with members of the Bey Hive in the audience when she did a story about Beyoncé having someone blocking photos of her at the Golden Globes.  She yelled at someone to sit down because Wendy was on Beyoncé's side.  This did remind me of one of my favorite moments on the show, from a few years ago.  She was talking about female singers she thought were really good vs. those who needed to be auto-tuned.  She casually mentioned Beyoncé among those who should have auto-tune.  The studio audience just EXPLODED, yelling things in disagreement at Wendy all at once.  Wendy looked frightened and so confused, like she thought she had everyone there under her complete control and she couldn't believe any of them would ever disagree with her about anything.

I missed that. I really do believe that Wendy thinks that she’s the bees knees, but she is no match for the Beehive where Beyoncé is the Queen. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I found it interesting that Wendy told that young boy that "they" (the WW show) had an envelope for him waiting backstage with a gift in it. My guess is this: the envelope had a check in it that was for an embarrassing low amount. Why else would Wendy not give it to the boy while they were on camera. Wendy's a cheap, triflin' miser. 

How are those kitties doin' Wendy?

Wendy is a miser. The ladies of the real are always giving money and prizes to people. At times, the ladies would contribute out of their own pockets in addition to the money that was in the budget to give..

4 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Wendy probably did give only a small amount to the kid, which would make her not only cheap but a huge hypocrite (big surprise) after Tuesday's show (just got it here because the station STILL can't get back on track even though Wendy was in reruns for weeks).  She was complaining about people saying the Kardashians didn't donate enough to help fight Australian wildfires, then shaming Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman for giving "only" (her words) $500,000 and saying they should feel bad because people who aren't Australian such as Pink gave more.  This was one of the episodes that had me yelling at the TV, saying Wendy probably wouldn't give a dime (I'm surprised she didn't actually come out and proudly say so with the way she is), so she should shut up.

I rolled my eyes at the TV when she was shaming the Urbans.  $500,000 is nothing to sneeze at.  What the hell did Wendy give? 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2

So many shows have many distributors that are willing to give freebies to an audience. I’m sure that Wendy could hook into many of those deals. I just don’t think she values her viewers. We are beneath her and therefore just don’t deserve any perks. She has staff and could ask them to arrange something, but I’m sure they are overwhelmed and overworked doing her research and feeding her ego. She’s greedy. Always taking the stuff she sees for herself, right down to the food any guest chef prepares. She’s probably not a very likable person IRL. 

• Love 2

Ok. I was able to watch some of the show today. I don’t agree with some of her assumptions. First she said “The Royals are going broke”. Uh..no. They may not be adding to their coffers as much as previously, but they are in no danger of bankruptcy. The land the Queen alone owns is worth a fortune. She also inherited a large amount not to mention her jewelry collection alone. Forbes magazine put her worth at 500 million. That must give her a pretty allowance to live on considering the UK pays for some of her lifestyle and that’s what she’s scaling back on to keep everyone happy. 

At one point the audience was laughing at what Wendy said. She looked put out and said “Are we gonna talk...or are we gonna TALK”. They quieted down as nobody wants to see a 50 year old woman have a temper tantrum. 

She was salivating over what she thought the Duchess of Cambridge’s birthday menu might include. She was saying foie gras, caviar, filet mignon, and I say I doubt it. Kate is health conscious like the Queen. I’m sure that it will be a simple supper of meat and vegetables with a chocolate cake for dessert. The Queen loves chocolate, but this is Kate’s birthday so who knows. It’s also our assumption that the Duke and Duchess will be dining with the Queen. They have three small kids and I wouldn’t be surprised if they just have a small family affair with maybe Kate’s parents included. I guess the press will let us know tomorrow if there’s any fanfare. A side note on her Majesty’s diet. She eats to live, not lives to eat. She never eats garlic, rare meat (always well done), no shellfish, brown eggs not white, no pasta, rice or potatoes (starches), bread crusts, and doesn’t sweeten her tea. She does enjoy a cocktail. She has one before lunch, a dry martini with dinner and enjoys a glass of champagne every day health permitting. He husband enjoys all foods and is a bit of a foodie. If you are sitting at her table you had better tuck in. When the Queen is done eating everyone else must retire their fork and appetite too. Imagine being a baby Royal and leaving a table hungry. No wonder the kids eat separately. 

One thing on the show I didn’t get today was she had Norman put a picture up of Harry and William. Then she asked them to zoom in. On what? Did anyone else get the point of that? 

Sorry if I’ve been too long winded, but she’s speaking of crap of which she is not knowledgeable in and I’m calling her out on it. 

Still haven’t heard a mention about the kittens. Next time she throws a picture of them up it had better show that they’ve gotten bigger. Just saying. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

They quieted down as nobody wants to see a 50 year old woman have a temper tantrum

She's 55 years old. 😄

Today I did learn a couple of things...Foxy Brown is still alive AND....the Wendy Show has placed slip covers on all of the co-hosts chairs. I guess WW can't afford new seats for her live audience. 

ETA: Excellent post Mindthinkr !

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

One thing on the show I didn’t get today was she had Norman put a picture up of Harry and William. Then she asked them to zoom in. On what? Did anyone else get the point of that?

I regret to say, she was talking about the bulge in each of their pants. (ewww) Wendy wants us to think she is all about big dicks. Frankly, I think she would rather be in a robe in front of the TV, eating greasy take out smothered in her every present hot sauce.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

I regret to say, she was talking about the bulge in each of their pants. (ewww) Wendy wants us to think she is all about big dicks. Frankly, I think she would rather be in a robe in front of the TV, eating greasy take out smothered in her every present hot sauce.  

I thought that might be it, but didn’t think that she’d go that low on a Royal. What am I thinking? This is Wendy. She is low so that’s her normal. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I regret to say, she was talking about the bulge in each of their pants.

Yeah. I couldn't see what she was zooming in on either but I just knew it was their royal "packages". She's an old perv (the Bill Cosby female version.)

2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

After that display, I turned the channel.  Besides I don’t know any of her guests or who she’s talking about anymore.  She has made enemies of them all.  Is Honey BooBoo the best she can do?  How about some dirt about Cameron Diaz and her new baby?  That I would like.  Not those has been rockers I don’t know.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

How about some dirt about Cameron Diaz and her new baby?

What?!! Spill the dirt on that SilverBells!! Or I can Google it but I had no idea. You need to get your own gossip show honey! Lol.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:49 PM, Pearson80 said:

Wendy looked awful today.  Did she have a spray tan on? Wendy needs a makeover, she has so much money but she looks so cheap and downtrodden. She seems so unhappy and lost. I think she misses her husband and the stability that marriages bring. She spent so many years with him and I don't think she ever imagined she would single at this stage of her life. life truly sucks at times..

What does Boof's girlfriend has to say about Wendy having so much access to her man. Wendy is not competition for another woman but still, some men will sleep with anybody. I find her dependence on Boof to be off-putting and inappropriate. Perhaps he feels sorry for her, nevertheless...

I think his job depends on making Wendy happy.  The girlfriend probably doesn’t like it, but it’s his bread n butter.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What?!! Spill the dirt on that SilverBells!! Or I can Google it but I had no idea. You need to get your own gossip show honey! Lol.

It was on t.v. Suddenly.  She had a baby girl with the guy she’s married to for five years ..Benji something.  She’s 43 yrs old, and they don’t say how she had the baby, but they are both thrilled.  They want to keep her private, so no pictures.  Now that’s news.  I watched “ The Holiday” twice this week as I love Cameron.

• Love 3

Was there a fire sale on low cut tight sweaters in all colors lately?  Very appropriate for morning t.v.  Why am I even watching?   Why am I watching?  Maybe because I’m hoping the show will come back the way it was in the beginning, with good guests that we all know, Wendy being nice and not bashing everyone, and not a continuous string of has beens, rockers we don’t know, and snarking from her about just everyone she knows?  Besides, there’s nothing else on in that time slot.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Was there a fire sale on low cut tight sweaters in all colors lately?  

And free waffle pattern pantyhose with each purchase of low cut, tight sweaters for grannies!

ETA: I love Cameron Diaz. She's a really cool, grounded lady. I've watched her on the Graham Norton show many times and she is someone who would be fun to hang out with. She drinks when she's on the show but maintains her dignity while still being so much fun! But most guests on the GN show drink...either wine or hard liquor. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

Cameron Diaz named her baby girl Raddix. There was a discussion about her showing her daughter her movies when she grew older. Cam was a bit scared about showing her There’s Something About Mary, but she really ought to be concerned about another movie she made that she didn’t mention. It’s called The Counselor. She rubs her..um...naked lady bits on a windshield. That is something that I don’t think she’ll ever want her child to see. 

I did catch a few minutes of Wendy today. Between texts and phone calls and all I have to say is that she was bragging about the two of Aretha Franklin’s hats that she now has in her walk in dressing room. They are up on a body form. The bottom hat has a veil with flowers in it and she was happy to announce that the kitties have not destroyed or played with them as they like to sit on the forms shoulders. Ah yes. Someone is reading here and we finally had a kitty update put in between brags.   

• Love 4

What I can’t stand is Wendy getting freebies.  Besides taking food off the table that a chef makes, she takes the rest home for herself.  Plus, people send her things, like she needs stuff.  The best so far is when she complimented an audience member on her snakeskin dress.  The lady sent it to her and told her she only wore it twice, so get it cleaned.  Wendy did, and wore it proudly this week.  WTF ?   I could never.  She needs a stylist pronto, and we don’t have to be exposed to her thighs when she sits down and pulls her skirt up.  Is she on t.v., or at the Club?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

What I can’t stand is Wendy getting freebies.  Besides taking food off the table that a chef makes, she takes the rest home for herself.  Plus, people send her things, like she needs stuff

And don't forget the Trendy at Wendy products that WW blatantly admits she's taking home with her. 

And that "snakeskin/pleather" dress was not a good look on ANYONE. Except a snake. But I do see the correlation with WW and a snake.

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And don't forget the Trendy at Wendy products that WW blatantly admits she's taking home with her. 

And that "snakeskin/pleather" dress was not a good look on ANYONE. Except a snake. But I do see the correlation with WW and a snake.

I freakin hate snakes.  On clothes, bags, gloves, shoes, anywhere.  How are they considered pretty?

On 1/10/2020 at 9:38 AM, Silver Bells said:

It was on t.v. Suddenly.  She had a baby girl with the guy she’s married to for five years ..Benji something.  She’s 43 yrs old, and they don’t say how she had the baby, but they are both thrilled.  They want to keep her private, so no pictures.  Now that’s news.  I watched “ The Holiday” twice this week as I love Cameron.

Cameron is 47. I've never wanted human children so the thought of having a baby around at almost 50 just seems to tiring and daunting. I think it's come out now that they used a surrogate.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Cameron is 47. I've never wanted human children so the thought of having a baby around at almost 50 just seems to tiring and daunting. I think it's come out now that they used a surrogate.

I hardly ever watch this anymore. Wendy is a shitshow. It’s fur-babies for me also.  I do not miss having human children either.  I had a step, it’s not it’s all cracked up to be.  You are in the minority if your child really cares about you once it is grown and out of the house.  It’s sad mostly how life really is.  Lonely.  I’ll save cats and dogs instead.   

• Love 2
4 hours ago, msrachelj said:

I hardly ever watch this anymore. Wendy is a shitshow. It’s fur-babies for me also.  I do not miss having human children either.  I had a step, it’s not it’s all cracked up to be.  You are in the minority if your child really cares about you once it is grown and out of the house.  It’s sad mostly how life really is.  Lonely.  I’ll save cats and dogs instead.   

Great post! I think there's an army of us out there who are exactly like you. 

And yes, Wendy is a shit show but some of the snark here on this thread is worth reading!  

I can barely watch her show anymore however, there are a couple of channels here that run repeats of her shows from the previous week. They are on at weird times (late at night) so that's when I might watch. 

• Love 1
On 1/11/2020 at 3:08 PM, Jaded said:

Oh, right.  47.  Cameron won’t be the average mother.  She will have nannies, probably cooks, cleaning service, etc.  she’ll do all the fun stuff and probably sleep all night, not get up with the baby every three hours.  That’s a killer I remember.  You walk around like a zombie.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh, right.  47.  Cameron won’t be the average mother.  She will have nannies, probably cooks, cleaning service, etc.  she’ll do all the fun stuff and probably sleep all night, not get up with the baby every three hours.  That’s a killer I remember.  You walk around like a zombie.

Your comment made me wonder something...how da phuck did WW raise her son if she was SO busy "working" her ass off" for her entire adult life? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Your comment made me wonder something...how da phuck did WW raise her son if she was SO busy "working" her ass off" for her entire adult life? 

She HAD to have help.  Either a nanny, Big Kev, or her parents.  I’ll bet Big Kev.

• Love 1