Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I thought that because Wendy was a rerun on Friday, the local station would realize they were finally all caught up from whenever it was that an episode was preempted and would jump back in with the new episode today.  But of course not, she starts off talking about interviewing Nicole Murphy "yesterday," so I changed the channel.  I would ask them why they can't show the episodes on the right day, but that would require caring a little more than I do.  I know there are some cases where a show is on two different channels and one shows episodes a day late in case someone misses it, but Wendy is only on NBC here now.

One thing that is kind of funny is that Wendy is the lead-in to Kelly Clarkson here, and awhile back, Christie Brinkley and her daughter Sailer were guests on Kelly's show.  There was a whole segment spent with the the duo and Kelly going off on an unnamed individual who didn't believe Christie was injured during the DWTS rehearsals.  I'm sure Kelly already disliked Wendy anyway, as I remember a looong time ago (must have been 2003), there were ads for some special Wendy was doing for VH-1.  Kelly and Idol runner-up/co-star in bad movie that I may own on DVD Justin Guarini were walking by and Wendy was screaming, "Are you two having sexual intercourse?!"

Real classy, that Wendy is.  She’s running out of guests as we speak because of that attitude and big mouth.  Who does she like ...today?  She’s exhausted practically everyone.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I thought that because Wendy was a rerun on Friday, the local station would realize they were finally all caught up from whenever it was that an episode was preempted and would jump back in with the new episode today.  But of course not, she starts off talking about interviewing Nicole Murphy "yesterday," so I changed the channel.

Interesting.  Are you the viewer who used to post about your local station showing old episodes while the rest of us were getting new ones?    Wendy is back on live with new eps -- yesterday she came back talking about her Thanksgiving holiday, then hot topics, no guest, and Trendy at Wendy.  Today's guest was supposed to be Ray J, but he had to cancel due to weather related travel issues.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 1

Wendy did a few minutes on the Pussycat Dolls. If their tour includes NY Wendy and Norman want to go and be front row center. (How nice if you have the kind of pull to get those tickets, but she did speak well enough of them so...). She said many people were not happy about their skimpy outfits. I agree with Wendy that if you have kids (I forgot which one, but one of them has an 8 and 10 year old) andlook that good (and you are in the entertainment business and did previous shows looking like that) then go for it. They really did look sculpted. 

She went on a bit about Pete Davidson wanting his fans to sign a million dollar NDA. She was right about that too. What fan can cough up that kind of dough? I think he is overestimating his self importance. 

I liked her outfit today. 

I guess it is worth saying that I’m sick so my judgements may be off. Or I’m getting soft lol. It’s the earlier time I tell you. I used to have a cocktail watching at 3 pm which made me more brave about my snark. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

guess it is worth saying that I’m sick so my judgements may be off. Or I’m getting soft

Either way, it doesn't change who Wendy is as a human being. 

Wendy had a female British gossip reporter on who used the term "shiner" in reference to someone's black eye. Wendy said something (to British reporter) "'shiner'? You are SO British!" Hey Wendy..."shiner" meaning a black eye, has been around for-FUCKING-ever.  

She also did a story on the daughter of Steve Harvey. Is that daughter Marjorie and Steve's kid? Just wondering because Steve and Marjorie are not even close to being good looking and that daughter in the news story, is pretty. IMO

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Either way, it doesn't change who Wendy is as a human being. 

I actually watch about 5 mins of her show last week .and i saw her cankles and her sneakers. Why can't she wear nice palazzo style pants and flats. She looks like she stepped out of working girl. BTW her boobs look like bowling balls.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I actually watch about 5 mins of her show last week .and i saw her cankles and her sneakers. Why can't she wear nice palazzo style pants and flats. She looks like she stepped out of working girl. BTW her boobs look like bowling balls.

Her mind hasn’t adjusted to the fact that she no longer looks great in short skirts and ones that have a slit up to her panty line. I have seen her in palazzo pants perhaps twice. I agree it would be a better look. 

She claims that regular dressy flats are not comfortable for her to wear. She also needs extra support because of the swelling (lymphedema) of her feet and ankles. She’s supposed to be in a lymph reducing machine at least an hour per day. It’s a complicated big device. I doubt she hauls it to Miami. I’d venture that she keeps a spare at her parents,  but she clearly stated that she stayed with someone different each night of her Thanksgiving trip. So no machine plus lots of sodium equals extra swelling. The clubbing until all hours didn’t help either. 

Wendy is very proud of those big oversized breasts. She paid good money for them. Her skin is also stretched out in that area after having them for so long. They aren’t going anywhere. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She also needs extra support because of the swelling (lymphedema) of her feet and ankles.

Does lymphedema never go away? And why does she never talk about her Grave's disease and thyroid condition anymore? She has a public platform to educate people about these things, and maybe give them hope, but she chooses to ignore all of it. That is just one of many obvious reasons I think she's FOS. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Does lymphedema never go away? And why does she never talk about her Grave's disease and thyroid condition anymore? She has a public platform to educate people about these things, and maybe give them hope, but she chooses to ignore all of it. That is just one of many obvious reasons I think she's FOS. 

I think Wendy is too self centered to care. She did a bit of education when she first announced that she had this new condition and then let it drop like a lead ball. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, patty1h said:

Are you the viewer who used to post about your local station showing old episodes while the rest of us were getting new ones?

I think there may have been another viewer who was getting old episodes when they weren't supposed to (though that did happen occasionally when the show was on here on FOX/My Network TV).  Wendy had only been on our NBC affiliate for a couple weeks when she was preempted once or twice for news.  Instead of just continuing with the correct episode the next day, they started showing every episode a day late.  So today they showed the Monday episode with all Hot Topics, etc. and they kept advertising that Ray J would be on the next day.  I'm not sure how bright they are at this station, as during Kelly Clarkson's show they will show ads for things that have already aired.  Today they kept showing an ad for Thanksgiving Day programming that began with, "It's Thanksgiving again!"

Caught a bit of Wendy today. I actually liked her dress. It didn’t overly accentuate her big breasts. I’m only going to chat re: a few things. 

Wendy stated that “she’s a self described Elainey”. Meaning that she’s a fan of Julia Louis Dreyfus’s character on Seinfeld. Wendy dances like her (she’ll be turning off potential dates doing that the the Hot Miami clubs) and is a fan of the sponge. That was probably one of the funniest episodes of Seinfeld where Elaine determines if a man is sponge worthy. Now the TMI. She used them when she was getting together with her ex. They’d double up. He’d use a condom and she’d use a sponge. She even recalled a time when she would forget that she had one in there...EEEWWW. I didn’t need to know that. She meant to talk about JLD’s restraining order on a homeless woman who has threatened her with a grenade. The order keeps the person 100 yards away (in theory). Wendy asked how long/far that is and of course Suzanne came to her rescue saying it was the size of a NFL football field. Not far enough in Wendy’s opinion. That was the thing about HTs today. Wendy was forgetting things and not prepared. Norman and Suzanne bailed her out. 

Her personal story (you know her life is better than most celebrities so we need to hear the scoop of her escapades) was about how she went to dinner at Serendipity with her manager Brian. She had wings. He had spaghetti Carbonara with shrimp. When he was done she asked if he was finished. He was. So she took home a doggy bag with both of their leftovers. Eating that in bed she fell asleep. I call foul. You know if the kitties were there they’d be right in that food. She also began this story with how she fell asleep in a sugar coma. Serendipity is known for its hot chocolate and sweets. I think she wasn’t telling the truth and ate some sugar concoction and that’s why she couldn’t finish her plate of wings. 

Guest Ray J showed up. He seemed either very ADHD or stoned. That interview was all over the place. I didn’t know that Snoop Dog is his cousin, he is. Ray has his own line of marijuana. (Boy spell check did not want me to write that word or the word cannabis) Then he stated he’s only tried CBD which has no active THC in it. In other words he’s never gotten high. Liar. He was shifty the whole time and Wendy did get to some tough questions (like why he abandoned his wife who was 8 months pregnant and child to go to a strip club. Some sources have it worse than that) and Wendy kept him on more of a hot seat than sucking up to him. Funny as she said twice that she’s scared of him  

To be fair she talked about RHOC (which she didn’t see, but showed a clip from),  Tokyo Toni (not getting paid by Zeus who does her reality show), Billy Dee Williams being sexually binary (identifies as both female and male) and perhaps a few other things of which I cannot recall. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

she took home a doggy bag with both of their leftovers. Eating that in bed she fell asleep. I call foul. You know if the kitties were there they’d be right in that food.

Yes! I mentioned that in a previous post when Wendy said she fell asleep in her bed with remnants from the fried chicken she had been eating. Cats and dogs will eat chicken, chicken bones etc. So she doesn't let the cats in her bedroom.She's got them locked in a spare bedroom or bathroom. 😿

We can see right through you Wendy. Even as large as you are, we still see who you really are. And you're not good at lying either.

And Wendy was so rude to the French chocolate chef. Filling her mouth with canned whipped cream. Telling the chef he got a late start in life with having kids. She never complimented his food either. Wendy is a gross disgusting excuse for a human being. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

I just read all this as I thought she was still in Florida.  It pains me to hear that she locks up the cats.  I was envisioning her putting them in cages and it made me sick.  The cats should have free roam of the apartment being they don’t go out, and she should not be eating in bed.  That’s gross.  I saw in the pic of Thanksgiving dinner, and she had that bottle of hot sauce in front of her. How does she taste the food?  She came back quick.  I thought she would be back on Monday.  Doggie bags.  She is a millionaire .. why the doggie bags?  I’m surprised she’s not fat ..  yet.  Ring ring ring.  Where are all her friends?  She has to go out with her staff?  It’s like they have to or else. Lol.

• Love 4

Wendy showed a bit of humanity today - she talked about visiting a sick staff member during HT.  She brought up this man's name last week, saying how everyone misses him while he's home sick. Today we got the saga of her and some other show staff riding to see him in Glen Cove, and taking him Burger King food, "since he's a man's man who doesn't like flowers".   She got a little teary talking about this guy, who she says has been with the show all eleven years.  This show of humanity was short-lived because seconds later, she was back to trashing celebs.

Her outfit was bad today -- she had on this black/silver/green/white dress that looked like an amateur sewing project.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Her outfit was bad today -- she had on this black/silver/green/white dress that looked like an amateur sewing project.

I strongly disliked her outfit today too. I did get a laugh when the girl shilling from Good Housekeeping had a dress on which looked to be of a similar fabric as the black glittery sash on Wendy’s outfit. 

On Eye Candy she picked a girl with a “spicy brown mustard” colored dress. She had on borrowed boots from her Mom. They flashed to her Mom, who I thought wore a better outfit. 

• Love 1

I watched for five minutes, then turned the channel out of disgust.  She was talking about Justin Timberlake like he as guilty of fooling around with his co star.  She was insinuating it was true.  Even if it is, why does she have to throw her opinion in every time?  Report the news and shut up already.  Poor Jessica Biel.  Who is Wendy to talk about anyone?  Now, go and try to get Jessica on your show.  That’s why her guests are dwindling to nothing.  Report the news and then shut that big mouth.  I hated when Billy Bush went on and kissed her ass.  He’s a wimp.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2019 at 4:23 AM, Silver Bells said:

It pains me to hear that she locks up the cats

I don't know for a fact that she locks up her cats but you don't have to be Columbo to come to that conclusion just from what Wendy says.

DRINKING GAME ALERT: Take a shot everytime Windy says "BOOF" or "DJ BOOF".

Today's episode showed us that Wendy's legs were really swollen, her nostrils looked unusually big too. And she had the nerve to talk $hit about Jennifer Aniston's smile! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I watched for five minutes, then turned the channel out of disgust.  She was talking about Justin Timberlake like he as guilty of fooling around with his co star.  She was insinuating it was true.  Even if it is, why does she have to throw her opinion in every time?  Report the news and shut up already.  Poor Jessica Biel.  Who is Wendy to talk about anyone?  Now, go and try to get Jessica on your show.  That’s why her guests are dwindling to nothing.  Report the news and then shut that big mouth.  I hated when Billy Bush went on and kissed her ass.  He’s a wimp.

Why did Justin have to even issue a statement.  He did nothing wrong.  Wendy is just a nasty person.  This is why I am happy that I am not a celebrity.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know for a fact that she locks up her cats but you don't have to be Columbo to come to that conclusion just from what Wendy says.

DRINKING GAME ALERT: Take a shot everytime Windy says "BOOF" or "DJ BOOF".

Today's episode showed us that Wendy's legs were really swollen, her nostrils looked unusually big too. And she had the nerve to talk $hit about Jennifer Aniston's smile! 

She was in Florida and drinking.  My girlfriend came back from Aruba with the same.  Swollen legs.  It’s from heat & alcohol and food.  I adore Colombo.  Know every episode by heart, lol.  Wonder what his wife is doing up in Beverly Hills.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She was in Florida and drinking.  My girlfriend came back from Aruba with the same.  Swollen legs.  It’s from heat & alcohol and food.  I adore Colombo.  Know every episode by heart, lol.  Wonder what his wife is doing up in Beverly Hills.

I think she’s also swollen because she probably refuses to wear compression socks when on a plane and that she didn’t have her lymph drainage machine with her in Miami. I also totally agree with what you said about the heat and alcohol. She also probably had too much salt. 

Colombo....Peter Falk? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I strongly disliked her outfit today too. I did get a laugh when the girl shilling from Good Housekeeping had a dress on which looked to be of a similar fabric as the black glittery sash on Wendy’s outfit. 

On Eye Candy she picked a girl with a “spicy brown mustard” colored dress. She had on borrowed boots from her Mom. They flashed to her Mom, who I thought wore a better outfit. 

For someone on t.v. everyday, she needs a new stylist, as she dresses horrible.  She’s too old for those big boobs to begin with.  She has to go simple, not trendy, as she can’t pull it off anymore. She wears these crazy skirts with a white blouse, then sneakers.  WTF?  She has to go simple and dark.  Then that hair.  Long and straight down to her ass.  What are they thinking?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think she’s also swollen because she probably refuses to wear compression socks when on a plane and that she didn’t have her lymph drainage machine with her in Miami. I also totally agree with what you said about the heat and alcohol. She also probably had too much salt. 

Colombo....Peter Falk? 

Yes, and Shera Denise.  Supposedly, she took care of him in the end, so they say.  I don’t read anything about her anymore.

11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Colombo....Peter Falk? 

Hah!  Until i read further, i was going to say yogurt heehee

• LOL 1

She started the Holiday Gift Giving today and they rolled out the items that all of the co-hosts will be receiving.  There was a foot massager, this 2-piece sectional couch made out of high density foam that can fold down into a bed, and passes to an indoor ski and snowboard lodge.   The audience reaction was interesting - some people seemed really enthusiastic but I also saw some faces that looked less than thrilled.  That couch was pretty basic and looked like something you'd see in a dorm or a drug den.

It's also that time of year again when those men dressed up like the Nutcracker show up and give me the creeps, as they do fancy hand movements and mime gestures to showcase the holiday swag.  One held his hand over a pic of the ski resort and did "sprinkle fingers" to imitate falling snow.  Oh my, I see that I'm gonna fixate on them the rest of the weeks till this is over.

Oh man, she whined about not having access to a "real" TV over the weekend while visiting family in FL - I guess some people had streaming devices or watched on phones instead of regular service.  What a whiner she was.  Again, she berated DJ Boof for not being at her beck and call while she was "stuck" in Miami without her beloved TV.  Poor guy.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
On 12/6/2019 at 3:57 AM, walnutqueen said:

It's available on ITunes or you can watch it on the Freeform website: https://freeform.go.com/movies/holiday-in-handcuffs

On 12/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, sasha206 said:

I'm convinced that it's always producer shenanigans to get housewives to reconcile.  Happens every franchise.  One season, they hate each other.  Next season, it's the big reconciliation.  The following season, the things start to get dicey again.  Rinse, lather, repeat.  

On 11/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, chlban said:

I agree. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

She started the Holiday Gift Giving today and they rolled out the items that all of the co-hosts will be receiving.  There was a foot massager, this 2-piece sectional couch made out of high density foam that can fold down into a bed, and passes to an indoor ski and snowboard lodge.   The audience reaction was interesting - some people seemed really enthusiastic but I also saw some faces that looked less than thrilled.  That couch was pretty basic and looked like something you'd see in a dorm or a drug den.

It's also that time of year again when those men dressed up like the Nutcracker show up and give me the creeps, as they do fancy hand movements and mime gestures to showcase the holiday swag.  One held his hand over a pic of the ski resort and did "sprinkle fingers" to imitate falling snow.  Oh my, I see that I'm gonna fixate on them the rest of the weeks till this is over.

Oh man, she whined about not having access to a "real" TV over the weekend while visiting family in FL - I guess some people had streaming devices or watched on phones instead of regular service.  What a whiner she was.  Again, she berated DJ Boof for not being at her beck and call while she was "stuck" in Miami without her beloved TV.  Poor guy.

After reading this post, i just HAVE to watch this afternoon.  I have to see the nutcracker guys with the sprinkle fingers, lol.  Whole show sounds interesting.   Sounds like she had a grand ole time down in Florida .. not. Haha.  Spoiled brat.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

Free DJ Boof! Is he contractually required to bring her food, accompany her places, and stay in contact with her outside the show? She says he likes to watch her eat, cuz she digs in and slurps and is messy and shit. ...Yes, I'm sure he is totally enchanted. 

Last week she laughed on and on about someone in a story saying "worser." Wendy, I'm quite sure your grammar is much worser than that on a daily basis. 

Today she laughed and laughed about Prince Andrew and the sex trafficking scandal. She has a strange sense of humor.

The 10 minute discussion about her not having proper access to a TV was unbearable @patty1h! It sounded like a lot of the places she was complaining about had streaming services and she just couldn't figure out how to work the remote. Jesus God. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, patty1h said:

There was a foot massager, this 2-piece sectional couch made out of high density foam that can fold down into a bed, and

How do the audience members get that couch home with them? 😄 Maybe Wendy's going to have BOOF and Norman rent a truck and deliver them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tuesday ..  Did Wendy forget to get dressed this morning?  She was wearing her pink nite gown with her sneakers.  
Why is Suzanne always sucking on mints or candy whenever she answers a question?  This is a t.v. show.  Have some restraint till the show is over.  Everything about this show is weird, or I’m just crabby this morn.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Everything about this show is weird, or I’m just crabby this morn.

You might be crabby, but most definitely, this show is weird.

Wendy tries to make it seem like the employees of the WW show are one big happy, fun family and everyone on the set loves her.

But it doesn't come off that way AT ALL. Everyone (Norman, Boof, Suzanne, the security guy etc.) seem so fake while trying to convince us they adore Wendy. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, patty1h said:

I assumed that they're given vouchers or a gift card that lets them pick up items/get delivery of any item that's too big to carry.  

And the audience members have to pay for the delivery costs. The Wendy show sure as hell isn't paying for delivery charges. 

So if approximately half of the audience members are NOT locals, they're not paying to have some cheap couch delivered to another state (or wherever they're from). 

Remember Oprah's big car giveaway to all the members of the audience? The audience members had to pay the sales tax on the car. The Oprah show didn't pay for it. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Wendy looked ridiculous today wearing that contraption.  She looked like a big wad of bubble gum.  I’m liking the stuff they are selling.  I immediately bought the cashmier shawl in baby pink.  I always use sweaters, so this will be a nice change. Hope it’s soft.  She still needs a stylist, and what’s with the long hair again?  Where’s Boof?  Did he leave town?

8 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Tuesday ..  Did Wendy forget to get dressed this morning?  She was wearing her pink nite gown with her sneakers.  
Why is Suzanne always sucking on mints or candy whenever she answers a question?  This is a t.v. show.  Have some restraint till the show is over.  Everything about this show is weird, or I’m just crabby this morn.

I think that since she has to yell a lot to pump the audience up, gum and/or hard candies are helpful.

• Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Where’s Boof?  Did he leave town?

I'll bet Boof is trying to figure out how to leave the planet.

It must get very uncomfortable with big old fugly Wendy constantly ogling him. It's obvious she thinks he's hot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Remember Oprah's big car giveaway to all the members of the audience? The audience members had to pay the sales tax on the car. The Oprah show didn't pay for it. 

Oprah did pay for their taxes. She had no idea it would have caused so much hardship for the people. The next time she gave the audience big gifts, nobody had any issues with the IRS.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Oprah did pay for their taxes. She had no idea it would have caused so much hardship for the people. The next time she gave the audience big gifts, nobody had any issues with the IRS.

I didn't know that.

So maybe the Wendy show is paying for shipping the couches. LOL!

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'll bet Boof is trying to figure out how to leave the planet.

It must get very uncomfortable with big old fugly Wendy constantly ogling him. It's obvious she thinks he's hot.

Does Boof have a wife and family?  If he does, if I was that wife I’d do something about all that attention Wendy needs all the time.  WTF?    Plus, does anyone really care about Mama June anymore?  Or ever did?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Plus, does anyone really care about Mama June anymore?  Or ever did?

Wendy is still talking about Mama June? And NO!!..nobody cares about Mama June or her gaggle of uneducated, pathetic family. 

But Wendy knows she has to keep a few D/F list reality folks in her good graces or Wendy will have no guests on her show!

I'll bet Snooki from Jersey Shores wouldn't be on WW show.

Some chintzy gifts today... a set of Kat Von D makeup palettes and a blow dryer.  Ho hum.  Some very mediocre stuff after what was given earlier in the week: 1 year gym memberships, 2-nights at Foxwoods casino, ski lodge passes, a couch, etc.  

I remember the first time I saw the Xmas gift thing, back when I first started watching on a regular basis - I was jealous after seeing some of the stuff given away.  On one show, the gifts were a laptop, a nice set of cookware, and a few other cool things.  The sponsor quality has declined.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, patty1h said:

set of Kat Von D makeup palettes

No disrespect to Kat Von D, but years ago (yes, years!) her make up was sold in drug stores. Then it pretty much disappeared from there. Now it's a Xmas giveaway on the Wendy show.,...poor Kat Von D 😪At least she has her excellent tattoo artistry to keep her rich!

• Love 1

Wendy had on a horrible outfit today. It seemed as though she put a white bodysuit over an asymmetrical flowery one shouldered top. The right side had so much more fabric than the left. I wonder that some amateur designer made it for her...as someone in HS home economics class. You could tell she wasn’t comfortable in it either because she kept tugging it up. 

She made one statement that got to me today:

” It is hard sitting here speaking my truths.”

Bwahaha...truths? Yes Wendy. You are very well known for being honest. Nope, not buying it. She only knows what her staff fills her in on. She is becoming known for her forgetfulness, calling someone by an incorrect name and needing Norman to straighten things up  

There was a kitten sighting. She was comparing herself to another cat lover (sorry, I forgot their name, but you’d know them if I could) and put up the photo of her fur babies to prove she could be identified with them. They didn’t look like they had grown a day since she “rescued” them. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Bwahaha...truths? Yes Wendy. You are very well known for being honest. Nope, not buying it. She only knows what her staff fills her in on. She is becoming known for her forgetfulness, calling someone by an incorrect name and needing Norman to straighten things up  

My ears perked up at that statement too, as I waited for the bolt of lightning to come out of the ceiling and fry her lying ass.  I also noticed that when the co-hosts clapped for that statement, it was very light and half-hearted.  I think some of the audience has smartened up and aren't clapping like they used to at the hypocrisy.

Yesterday, Wendy had an extended coughing fit and I tensed up to see if she was going to snap out of it or would they pull the plug.  She sucked down some tea and calmed it down, but it was a dicey 30 seconds.   Also, in the last week, she had some looooong ass pauses between HT topics.  Whenever stuff like that happens, I wonder if we're going back to the bad old days.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Apparently, it's also hard for Wendy to speak proper English. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She only knows what her staff fills her in on. She is becoming known for her forgetfulness, calling someone by an incorrect name and needing Norman to straighten things up

Sometime this week (it's hard to keep track because I get confused with the station always being a day behind), Wendy was talking about Vanna White filling in as host of Wheel of Fortune.  She said that it was because Pat Sajak had an appendectomy, but that didn't sound like what I had read at the time.  I looked it up, and he actually had an emergency surgery for a blockage in his intestines.  No one corrected her, but I'm guessing that she makes so many mistakes Norman can't always catch them!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

she makes so many mistakes Norman can't always catch them!

Remember Norman had another guy (forgot his name) who was part of the team who corrected Wendy's constant misinformation. I hope that guy writes a "tell all" book.

He's probably just waiting for the floor to drop out from under Wendy. And it will. Someday soon. 

• Love 2
On 12/11/2019 at 2:57 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'll bet Snooki from Jersey Shores wouldn't be on WW show.

Snooks has been on several times but that was years ago before Wendy weirded out. 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, Silver Bells said:

She was in Florida and drinking.  My girlfriend came back from Aruba with the same.  Swollen legs.

I thought Wendy wasn't supposed to be drinking. She was in rehab for that and drugs, right? So I guess she's still a big ole' liar who lies. 

Oh, also, as a former Floridian, drinking and being in Florida doesn't swell your legs, feet and ankles like that. Maybe for a day then back to normal if  you have too much salty food  but she stays swollen like that. She has something else going on, I do believe the Lymphadema story and that is the only story of hers I believe. 

• Love 3

Monday .. It’s only 10:12 am and Wendy has said “Boof” 150 times.  Seems she had him take her to the movies and buy her all kinds of snacks and then burritos and chips at a restaurant.  Then, they had to stop at the Gap to buy Boofs dvaughter something.  Is Boof married, and why is Wendy making him her slave?  Also, she can’t get guests on apparently, so we have to hear every detail of where she went and what she ate. I’m only watching because I want to see what she is selling as I like the stuff.  Otherwise, BORING.  The show went down hill since the beginning. What’s the story with Boof?  Anyone?

• Love 1