Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Kira53 said:

I don't think that it is hard to adopt out a pure breed dog or pure breed cat.

People who have always wanted a particular breed are happy to adopt an older animal that doesn't have the cost of neuter and spay and initial vaccinations and training.  If you have enough money throw in a $500 - $1000 Petsmart gift card and you will have your pick of great candidates.  The adopter can  feel good at getting the breed they want w/o going to a breeder - they are saving a life!  Everybody wins.  The animal doesn't have to go to a shelter.  I was told that people line up early in the morning when certain breeds are put on the shelter website.  Someone like Wendy can have a private adoption through breed rescue groups.  Many times the breeder will take the animal back and place it themselves.  Cane Corso could be quite desirable.  A $1500-$4000 pet for a fraction of the cost.

I agree with your entire post. But I doubt WW would take the time and effort you describe in your post, to actually find that good home for her dog.  

I think that her story about placing Shaq in a good home would've been something Wendy made public immediately if it was true. Because it's positive publicity for her and she's an attention whore.  She didn't talk about Shaq for a very long time. Not until people started asking lots of questions on SM. 

Now she's gone from owning a very expensive Cane Corso to "I just wanted some alley cats for pets". After all she got them for almost nothing. She's already admitted she left them home alone with no water and very little food while she went to L.A. Wendy's an A-hole. Period. 

But I love to hate her.

• Love 3
On 10/31/2019 at 1:21 PM, Tammee said:

I like that idea. It doesnt have to be a super monster dog.  midsize would work just fine.

Ok dont laugh but i was thinking of finding a strong dog barking clip to keep by my door for security. Theyd hear the dog and leave. I still might do it. I think its a good idea. (Also a paranoid conspiracy theorist) lol

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I agree with your entire post. But I doubt WW would take the time and effort you describe in your post, to actually find that good home for her dog.  

I think that her story about placing Shaq in a good home would've been something Wendy made public immediately if it was true. Because it's positive publicity for her and she's an attention whore.  She didn't talk about Shaq for a very long time. Not until people started asking lots of questions on SM. 

Now she's gone from owning a very expensive Cane Corso to "I just wanted some alley cats for pets". After all she got them for almost nothing. She's already admitted she left them home alone with no water and very little food while she went to L.A. Wendy's an A-hole. Period. 

But I love to hate her.

He probably disappeared right about the time lilKev left for school, and she realized she was stuck with him and all the maintenance involved

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Tammee said:

He probably disappeared right about the time lilKev left for school, and she realized she was stuck with him and all the maintenance involved

Yes, for sure. Can you even picture Wendy in her backyard scooping up Cane Corso poop? It's got to be the size of small tree branches! Lol.

Ms. Bougouis Williams wigs would be spinnin' around at the smell and the sheer terror of having to touch poop.

• LOL 3

Nicki made this awesome, honest statement about Wendy:

"When a woman isn’t really being loved at home, the viciousness is a different type,” Minaj said. “So I really wanted to pray for you today, because look at where you are now in your life. Look at what age you are. You’re sat up there being vicious all this time, and paid for that man’s mistress for all these years. You paid for her shopping sprees, you paid for her hotels, you probably even paid for her GYN bills … you paid to have that baby delivered.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

You guys are going to be upset with Wendy, she was deriding her cats again. She seems to forget that they are not human beings, so, you cannot expect them to behave as such. She is the wrong person to have pets..

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

You guys are going to be upset with Wendy, she was deriding her cats again. She seems to forget that they are not human beings, so, you cannot expect them to behave as such. She is the wrong person to have pets..

What did she say about the cats ?

And more importantly, did the crazy old lady WW address the Nicki Minaj smackdown? Specifically, Nicki's clap back about WW paying all the bills for the mistress? I'm sure Wendy ignored it. She's like an Ostrich. Buries her head in the sand when she wants something or someone to go away. 

Not able to watch today's episode so I hope someone on here will give me the info! Thanks

10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What did she say about the cats ?

She kept on saying that one of them is mean to her.  It would not surprise me if she gets rid of that one at some point.  Wendy is clearly not bonding with that kitten.

33 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

She kept on saying that one of them is mean to her.  It would not surprise me if she gets rid of that one at some point.  Wendy is clearly not bonding with that kitten.

Where the F is that veterinarian who Wendy adopted those kittens from?

Wendy said when she got the kittens they'd been bonded and inseparable...litter mates maybe? Or shelter cats who had bonded? Wendy is a cold black hearted bitch. Period.

Did she mention Nicki Minaj today? She's probably going to ignore Nicki's clap back because Wendy can't come up with a clap back as truthful and on point as Nicki's.

Go bury your head in the sand Wendy. And be sure to put a different wig on your head when you pull it out of the sand. You don't want to look like an old grandma with a messy wig. Because that is who you are. Old, ugly, wrinkled, messy, angry, cold hearted bitch. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

So this is the name of the vet Wendy, unfortunately got her cats from:

Dr. Maureen Saunders, of the Cat Care Clinic of the Nyacks, in Nyack, New York, helped facilitate the adoption for Williams.

Speaking from the audience of Monday’s show, Dr. Saunders’ explained that the kittens were born to a feral cat on the streets of Nyack. They were spayed, vaccinated, and given full checkups before Williams took them in.

And don't doubt that I won't be calling and emailing Dr. Saunders.

• Love 4

I only watched about fifteen minutes.  She had some crazy guy on who I don’t know and he was yelling at members of the audience, and she couldn’t stop him.  It was crazy.  Before that, she showed a pic of the cats and said the light one was good and the black one was bad.  I don’t think she has one clue how to take care of cats.  Each has their own personality even tho they are from the same liter.  The “ bad” one so she calls her probably detects that Wendy doesn’t like her.  You can’t fool animals.  They are smarter than her, and I don’t think she’s for animals.  I don’t think a man would go for her, neither does the cat evidently.  I tuned out early.  Horrible show today from the little I saw.  I hope she feeds them probably.  I always had three bowls out everyday.  One had soft cat food, the other bowl had friskies they loved to crunch and the other water.  That’s what they liked and that’s what they got. They let me know.  Lol.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Before that, she showed a pic of the cats and said the light one was good and the black one was bad

A very dear friend of mine who died way before her time, told me this:

"most men who don't like cats don't like women and most women who don't like cats, don't like themselves."

How YOU doin' Wendy?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

This is reference to Wendy's rant today about the baby mama crap with the comedian named Little Rel and LaChez Davis.  She found it necessary to shame this random woman.  In the past, she'd be praising a woman for hooking up with some dude with money and having a baby with him.  For some unknown reason, she goes on national TV and gives out the name of this Chicago woman for being ratchet (but not for anything illegal).

This grown comedian Rel could have gotten a paternity test right away, but lets 2 years go by before he confirms whether the baby is his or not.  Really, who cares, but it's so bizarre that Wendy tells the whole world to shame this LaChez person.  That could be dangerous for a woman who broke no laws and now has been outed like a criminal.

UPDATE:  Today's video clips dropped on Youtube and the woman's name has been bleeped out.  Probably, the lawyers got involved.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

This is reference to Wendy's rant today about the baby mama crap with the comedian named Little Rel and LaChez Davis.  She found it necessary to shame this random woman.  In the past, she'd be praising a woman for hooking up with some dude with money and having a baby with him.  For some unknown reason, she goes on national TV and gives out the name of this Chicago woman for being ratchet (but not for anything illegal).

This grown comedian Rel could have gotten a paternity test right away, but lets 2 years go by before he confirms whether the baby is his or not.  Really, who cares, but it's so bizarre that Wendy tells the whole world to shame this LaChez person.  That could be dangerous for a woman who broke no laws and now has been outed like a criminal.

Right?   When she starting wrecking this strangers life,I switched the channel.  Why did she interfere with this woman’s business?  Wendy just might be going bonkers.  She’s still pissed that Kelvin had a mistress for 10 years and had a baby girl.  Now I see the light.  I really think all these celebrities she talks about don’t like her in real life.  She still thinks she’s “somebody” when in reality, she’s going down hill.  Maybe Big Kev had a point?  He just stuck around for the money.  The girlfriend just might be a nice person for all we know.

• Love 1
On 11/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, chenoa333 said:

So this is the name of the vet Wendy, unfortunately got her cats from:

Dr. Maureen Saunders, of the Cat Care Clinic of the Nyacks, in Nyack, New York, helped facilitate the adoption for Williams.

Speaking from the audience of Monday’s show, Dr. Saunders’ explained that the kittens were born to a feral cat on the streets of Nyack. They were spayed, vaccinated, and given full checkups before Williams took them in.

And don't doubt that I won't be calling and emailing Dr. Saunders.

I've raised pedigreed cats and adopted kittens from feral cats in my back yard.  One of the cats is probably reverting to their feral genetic background which avoids people.  Wendy would take that as a rejection and get mad and take it personal.  She is ignorant in general and very ignorant about cats.  It's a better bet to get a kitten from a friendly mommy cat especially someone's pet. She should have gotten a Somali cat; they are very dog like and devoted to their owners by selective breeding.  I'm sorry for the Black cat.  Wendy is going to take it out on the cat, IMHO.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, Silver Bells said:

I only watched about fifteen minutes.  She had some crazy guy on who I don’t know and he was yelling at members of the audience, and she couldn’t stop him.  It was crazy.  Before that, she showed a pic of the cats and said the light one was good and the black one was bad.  I don’t think she has one clue how to take care of cats.  Each has their own personality even tho they are from the same liter.  The “ bad” one so she calls her probably detects that Wendy doesn’t like her.  You can’t fool animals.  They are smarter than her, and I don’t think she’s for animals.  I don’t think a man would go for her, neither does the cat evidently.  I tuned out early.  Horrible show today from the little I saw.  I hope she feeds them probably.  I always had three bowls out everyday.  One had soft cat food, the other bowl had friskies they loved to crunch and the other water.  That’s what they liked and that’s what they got. They let me know.  Lol.

Free feeding cats often get fat.  Meals are better.  It also helps some feral cats bond more with you since the associate you more with the pleasurable food.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 AM, patty1h said:

UPDATE:  Today's video clips dropped on Youtube and the woman's name has been bleeped out.  Probably, the lawyers got involved.

It's all about Kelvin.......  Very mean.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

One of the cats is probably reverting to their feral genetic background which avoids people.  Wendy would take that as a rejection and get mad and take it personal.  She is ignorant in general and very ignorant about cats. 

Very true. But Wendy shouldn't own any living being. Not even a cricket. 

• Love 8

I don’t even like Kenya, but I felt bad for her when Wendy kept mentioning her non-existent relationship with her mother. “You’ve never known a mother’s love”, “Since your mother didn’t get your baby a gift, we’ve got one for you!”, etc. No, Kenya doesn’t know her mother’s love, but I’m sure she’s showering it on her own child. Just like your soon to be ex-hubby’s side piece is probably showering their baby with love and affection... 

• Love 6

Anyone else get a weird cut in the last 10-15 minutes of the show?  It was during Ask Wendy...

I look up and Wendy is talking to a flight attendant about her mothers dating habits and I notice that Wendy is wearing a solid black top.  I'm confused because at the start of the show Wendy had on this black and gold number that she'd made a big deal about.  Then the screen cuts and now Wendy is back in the B&G outfit and she's talking to this chick in a bright yellow dress.

I guess the show wasn't live today and the production team got their video clips mixed up.

16 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Anyone else get a weird cut in the last 10-15 minutes of the show?  It was during Ask Wendy...

I look up and Wendy is talking to a flight attendant about her mothers dating habits and I notice that Wendy is wearing a solid black top.  I'm confused because at the start of the show Wendy had on this black and gold number that she'd made a big deal about.  Then the screen cuts and now Wendy is back in the B&G outfit and she's talking to this chick in a bright yellow dress.

I guess the show wasn't live today and the production team got their video clips mixed up.

Yes .. same here in N.Y.  weird.  I wanted to hear more about that flight attendant.

11 hours ago, patty1h said:

I didnt see it but i wouldnt doubt if they have a ton of clips of Ask Wendy and they just pick one to run.  Editors blinked and missed it, but now the.....darnit I cant think of the title or dept  that handles all the little details and makes sure they are all the same from shot to shot,  but they musta blinked as well lol

• Love 1
On 11/4/2019 at 5:29 PM, Silver Bells said:

They are kittens. And soooooo cute!  Love me some kittens.  Too dam cute!  Sigh reminds me of Bo. I digress.  My point being they are just like little babies or kids.  Dependent on her for feeding mostly but love and affection too.  Blackie (ChitChat?) Is probahly missing her and acting mlm out.  What did he do anyway?

Ratings for week ending October 27, 2019

The week’s top-rated daytime talk shows in the women 25-54 demo were:

Dr. Phil (1.0, unchanged from the week before)

Live with Kelly and Ryan (0.9, -10%)

Ellen DeGeneres (0.8, unchanged)

Kelly Clarkson (0.6, unchanged), tied with Maury (0.6, +20%) and Wendy Williams (0.6, -14%)

Steve Wilkos (0.5, unchanged)

Compare to 2 years ago week ending September 24, 2017

Wendy Williams (1.4 +40%)

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Wendy talked about a party she and Dr. Oz held over the weekend - she said she came to Oz with the idea but it turned out to be convenient for her that it was held in HIS home, with HIS wife and daughter handling the food.  She could have hosted a sophisticated get-together in her new Manhattan place, but Oz got the (ahem) privilege.   You know Wendy just didn't want people around and having the responsibility of arranging the many things for a party.

Seems like Wendy's biggest contribution was using her skills to make sure that they had a "great group" to make for great vibes and great conversation.  After I saw most of the guests, I was not impressed - a bunch of stodgy NY news anchors, Joy Behar, the Ozes and Wendy's manager Bernie.   I don't remember hearing this Bernie dudes name until about 1-2 months ago and I'm starting to feel as bad for  him as DJ Boof - she has him stuck to her like a barnacle.  I presume he's a new addition since the big breakup, or has this Bernie been a fixture for a while and I've tuned the name out?  Wendy did show that she'll always be tacky when she admitted that she brought a doggy bag to take home food from a house party.  She also said that she carried in her own hot sauce and A1.

I'm a bit tired of Wendy showing off her little bracelet from Travis(?) the 11 year old "who dances like Michael Jackson but talks like me".  Why does she seem so proud of that fact, that a preteen boy talks like her.  She has a high opinion of her "influence".

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
On 11/7/2019 at 9:37 PM, druzy said:

Ratings for week ending October 27, 2019

The week’s top-rated daytime talk shows in the women 25-54 demo were:

Dr. Phil (1.0, unchanged from the week before)

Live with Kelly and Ryan (0.9, -10%)

Ellen DeGeneres (0.8, unchanged)

Kelly Clarkson (0.6, unchanged), tied with Maury (0.6, +20%) and Wendy Williams (0.6, -14%)

Steve Wilkos (0.5, unchanged)

Compare to 2 years ago week ending September 24, 2017

Wendy Williams (1.4 +40%)

Glad to know WW is going rapidly down the slippery slope to "who gives a fuck about her". 

Kelly Clarkson fresh out of the gate is tied with Maury? Oh, poor Kelly. Is it too soon to say goodbye? 

Goodbye Kelly and goodbye Wendy! The demise of WW is coming. Wendy likes to brag about her "renewed contract til 2022 (?) however, that doesn't mean they'll continue her show if it's not making money for the advertisors. 

WW....the old gray mare she ain't what she used to be...LOL!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Since I’ve been gone two weeks it appears that I haven’t missed much. My main concern is the kittens. 

All I have to say after reading about her party co-hosted with the Oz’s is tacky. Tacky to put your name on an event that you just basically show up for. She has the money to have contributed. If she didn’t want to handle the food part then she could have given a contribution of money towards flowers or the foods. Who actually knows. Perhaps she did. I didn’t see the segment. 

Since I did miss it..what costume did she wear for Halloween? 

I began to watch today, but got an important phone call so only got a few minutes of HT. Now I’ve missed most of the show. I’m so used to not watching that I wonder how much I will choose to tune in for the future. Probably enough to see who advertises and sponsors, so as not to support them. 

She’s doing Ask Wendy right now and I’m focused on the pulls in her sweater. It looks old and since I can see the lines of her undergarments...not flattering. 

I give Wendy a pass for her never-ending stories about her great new life. A part of accepting and adjusting to the divorce after being humiliated in such a public way is being able to retell the story to save face. The irritating part for me is that I suspect much of it is not true or is exaggerated and I don't like to hear that she is dragging along one of her employees to these events. Are they able to say no? In my mind, Wendy can do this for a few more months then she needs to shut up.

No more supportive Wendy. She is turning on Big Kev now that she has to write checks to him. He just took the money before. Now she sees where it is going and she is pissed. This divorce is partly her fault. He is just the one that made it happen after years of problems.

Wendy shouldn't talk about food ever if it makes her mouth water so much. It is insulting to have someone put on a fabulous spread and then whip out your hot or A1 sauce. She is now talking about bringing spices too. Either eat the prepared food or don't. Dr. Oz seems like a generous man. Good thing she had a picture or I would not have placed them in the same room.

I don't need Wendy to mimic what an incoming phone call sounds like. Most of us just say that So-and-So called - no hand gesture or ring tones because we are not in high school any more. 

TV ratings are down for everyone. People are watching less. Wendy needs to step it up. No more bracelet or cat stories. No more comments on how she economizes while we all know that she repossessed a Ferrari. Bring on better guests and let them talk!

• Love 5

Wow that was a great ep.  Im glad they gave Robin most of the time.  Everytime i say 'Robin' i think of Roberts from GMA.  Anyway i thought that was an awesome interview.  Best one of the year I'd say.  Robin's  voice was so hypnotic.  Drew me right into her story.  I do feel sorry for/of Whitney.  She truly had the voice of an angel.  I dont know, i had such a reaction to her.  Maybe becz i had a similar sitch.  Only was opposite gender.  But after being inseparable for many, many years, he started to go different ways.  It hurt a lot.  And was not repairable.  I get Robin had to split for her own sanity when Whitney veered so much.  Anyway, I'm sad for Robin and Whitney. Sorry for their lost relationship.  Physical and/or emotional friendship.  Sorry for the loss of her life.

Oh i forgot.  What about when Robin called out Wendy about how she would do HT back in the day on her radio show, and just talk all kinds of smack about her and Whitney.  Acting as if she was in the know about all the rumors.  She and Whitney got all disguised up and staked out the radio station to see Wendy.  They wanted to give her some what/for but Wendy got by them and i guess they didnt realize twas her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Since I did miss it..what costume did she wear for Halloween? 

It was a circus theme and she was the RingMaster/Lion Tamer with a whip.  The staff was various circus folk.  Suzanne=bearded lady.  Norman=popcorn vendor.  I forget the others, sorry

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tammee said:

It was a circus theme and she was the RingMaster/Lion Tamer with a whip. 

Poor pathetic loser Wendy. She's over a half century old and still thinks she's hot. 😄

Crepe Erase is your friend Wendy. Maybe you can get it for free if you pimp their product.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
20 hours ago, Showthyme said:

I give Wendy a pass for her never-ending stories about her great new life. A part of accepting and adjusting to the divorce after being humiliated in such a public way is being able to retell the story to save face. The irritating part for me is that I suspect much of it is not true or is exaggerated and I don't like to hear that she is dragging along one of her employees to these events. Are they able to say no? In my mind, Wendy can do this for a few more months then she needs to shut up.

No more supportive Wendy. She is turning on Big Kev now that she has to write checks to him. He just took the money before. Now she sees where it is going and she is pissed. This divorce is partly her fault. He is just the one that made it happen after years of problems.

Wendy shouldn't talk about food ever if it makes her mouth water so much. It is insulting to have someone put on a fabulous spread and then whip out your hot or A1 sauce. She is now talking about bringing spices too. Either eat the prepared food or don't. Dr. Oz seems like a generous man. Good thing she had a picture or I would not have placed them in the same room.

I don't need Wendy to mimic what an incoming phone call sounds like. Most of us just say that So-and-So called - no hand gesture or ring tones because we are not in high school any more. 

TV ratings are down for everyone. People are watching less. Wendy needs to step it up. No more bracelet or cat stories. No more comments on how she economizes while we all know that she repossessed a Ferrari. Bring on better guests and let them talk!

I’m not watching anymore, just reading this thread.  Bring on what guests?  She has insulted practically everyone she knows.  Nobody wants to go on her show.  For a while, she was bringing on guests I never even heard of.  Who wants to watch that?  And that Suzanne now kissing her ass to save her job.  What a phony.  Wendy is not even close to forgetting how her marriage fell apart.  Every chance she gets, she throws a little dig in about Big Kev, the girlfriend and the child.  There’s two sides and I would love to know his side.  She now lives in the city.  Big deal.  She needs a Boof to schlep her around the few places she goes to.  Where’s her friends?  Some are obligated to go out with her.  Where are they now?  She has to extend herself and have people in her home and entertain, which I don’t think she likes to do at all.  Lazy.  You have to give to receive.  I don’t get all these Wendy lovers in the audience.  Plus, who is she to give anyone advice on Ask Wendy?  Look at her life now.  I doubt if she could find a man now.  Where’s the allure?  That’s it.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Poor pathetic loser Wendy. She's over a half century old and still thinks she's hot. 😄

Crepe Erase is your friend Wendy. Maybe you can get it for free if you pimp their product.

What’s with the sneakers all the time?  She’s still young enough to wear heels.  Is there something wrong with her legs?  And, those boobs just HAVE to go.  They are not hot or sexy.  They are ridiculous looking especially for her age.  Seriously, what decent man would want to take her out with them.

• LOL 2
On 11/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, Silver Bells said:

What’s with the sneakers all the time?  She’s still young enough to wear heels.  Is there something wrong with her legs?  And, those boobs just HAVE to go.  They are not hot or sexy.  They are ridiculous looking especially for her age.  Seriously, what decent man would want to take her out with them.

She wears them for her health.  The heels did a number on her spine and neck.  I totally understand, they messed me up too.

• Love 3

I caught a small bit when she was interviewing Kathy Bates. I think the only reason that Ms Bates was on the show was to promote the Lymphatic organization, as she too has the condition and is one of its ambassadors (or some other title I cannot quite recall). My jaw did drop however, when Kathy complimented W’s hosiery. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I caught a small bit when she was interviewing Kathy Bates. I think the only reason that Ms Bates was on the show was to promote the Lymphatic organization, as she too has the condition and is one of its ambassadors (or some other title I cannot quite recall). My jaw did drop however, when Kathy complimented W’s hosiery. 

Whaaat????    Kathy Bates,an A lister was on her show?  I love her.  When was this?  Where would I find a copy of that show?  Do u know?

14 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Whaaat????    Kathy Bates,an A lister was on her show?  I love her.  When was this?  Where would I find a copy of that show?  Do u know?

Yes, that A Lister Kathy Bates was on her show. I think it was yesterday that I caught it. You might try WW’s shows website. They sometimes show interviews again. 

I think that she has another big name on today’s show, even though she recorded it yesterday. Whoopi Goldberg. To promote her new book and sweater line. As big of a star as Whoopi is I’m wondering why she’s chosen to go on this show to promote her stuff. Surely as the moderator of The View she could get on some ABC affiliates...GMA for instance. Then again she might be targeting the brainless Wendy lovers. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, patty1h said:

The whole show with Kathy Bates is on YouTube here.

Thanks.  I did go on u- tube and watched the whole show.  She was great, as I expected.  She did have an agenda.  Guess Wendy now has a new friend.  I loved Kathy in the movie “About Schmidt” with Jack Nicholson.  

39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, that A Lister Kathy Bates was on her show. I think it was yesterday that I caught it. You might try WW’s shows website. They sometimes show interviews again. 

I think that she has another big name on today’s show, even though she recorded it yesterday. Whoopi Goldberg. To promote her new book and sweater line. As big of a star as Whoopi is I’m wondering why she’s chosen to go on this show to promote her stuff. Surely as the moderator of The View she could get on some ABC affiliates...GMA for instance. Then again she might be targeting the brainless Wendy lovers. 

True.  I don’t know why she would go on either.  I can’t stand Whoppi or the View.  Wouldn’t watch that show if they paid me, as it’s all political and not enjoyable.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

True.  I don’t know why she would go on either.  I can’t stand Whoppi or the View.  Wouldn’t watch that show if they paid me, as it’s all political and not enjoyable.  

I liked it when it first began and Meredith Viera was the moderator. Now, to me, it’s a bunch of women yelling about politics and nobody is ever happy. It might have changed since I last saw it. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I liked it when it first began and Meredith Viera was the moderator. Now, to me, it’s a bunch of women yelling about politics and nobody is ever happy. It might have changed since I last saw it. 

It hasn’t changed for the better, in fact it’s gotten worse with Joy the know- it-all  ring leader, but it’s ABC and that explains it.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

It hasn’t changed for the better, in fact it’s gotten worse with Joy the know- it-all  ring leader, but it’s ABC and that explains it.

Whoopie and Megan make the show unbearable.  Both are ignorant inarticulate incapable of having thoughtful discussions.  Whoopie worked all of her life for her success whereas Megan got through life riding her father's coattails, hence her current employment at the view.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

My jaw did drop however, when Kathy complimented W’s hosiery. 

😄 That's funny! Kathy Bates likes Wendy's pantyhose...If it was Beyonce giving the compliment I wouldn't be laughing. 

• Love 1

I watched a bit of the show. Before I digress onto HTs I wish to say something about Trendy at Wendy. Today she was offering some cashmere lined leather gloves. I had bought a pair (the same manufacturer) about a year ago when it was featured on the Today Show. They are my favorite gloves ever. I just took them on my trip. They fit, looked smart, and kept my hands warm. I just bought two more pairs. If you ever need to clean them use Lexol. It’s a leather cleaner that also restores. I’ve been using it since my equestrian days. 

Now onto the show. I had my peanut M&M’s, but must say that I preferred the show at 3 pm because I could have a cocktail. 10 am is too early. 

Wendy slinked out in a shiny too tight back skirt. She’s dressing more like early Kim K. She began by discussing how Kylie Jenner just sold 51% of her cosmetics line to Coty. (W didn’t say it, but her Momager gets 10% of that). Wendy was complimentary re the sale. Then she went onto discuss Kanye West doing a televised sermon with Joel Osteen. I think she thought that Joel was not as up there as Kanye. He is. For her last birthday Joel bought his wife Victoria a Lear Jet. Yup. Humble...like Kanye...not. Wendy did say something smart. 

“Playing with the Lord is not a phase”. Amen. She thinks this is just a phase for him. Her accent then went all Valley Girl as she continued to blabber on about him, his concerts and how he now is into prison reform. 

Girls, we are slacking. Wendy has a square vase at home where she keeps all of her civilized handwritten notes. How many of us here have one? I don’t. Heck. That should be featured on her next Trendy at Wendy. The note came from Kristen Chenoworth who was her guest. W stated that you can dip your hand into her vase and be amazed by who she knows that have written her civilized notes. Her interview was soft. I must need a drink as I’m seriously lacking in snark. 

She then talked about Janet Jackson lip syncing...nothing new. Also about Paulina Porizkova who was divorcing Rick Ocasek from the band the Cars. Messy because they were still living together and he died, but had cut her out of the will. 

43A364A9-46D5-4D79-97C2-DDDF58D3F4B0.thumb.jpeg.904c318e56b60d1e48afe86e8b722ee0.jpeg

I did catch some of the Trendy segment mentioned above. 

Tomorrow I want to hear about her cats...or I may toughen up on her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I watched a bit of the show. Before I digress onto HTs I wish to say something about Trendy at Wendy. Today she was offering some cashmere lined leather gloves. I had bought a pair (the same manufacturer) about a year ago when it was featured on the Today Show. They are my favorite gloves ever. I just took them on my trip. They fit, looked smart, and kept my hands warm. I just bought two more pairs. If you ever need to clean them use Lexol. It’s a leather cleaner that also restores. I’ve been using it since my equestrian days. 

Now onto the show. I had my peanut M&M’s, but must say that I preferred the show at 3 pm because I could have a cocktail. 10 am is too early. 

Wendy slinked out in a shiny too tight back skirt. She’s dressing more like early Kim K. She began by discussing how Kylie Jenner just sold 51% of her cosmetics line to Coty. (W didn’t say it, but her Momager gets 10% of that). Wendy was complimentary re the sale. Then she went onto discuss Kanye West doing a televised sermon with Joel Osteen. I think she thought that Joel was not as up there as Kanye. He is. For her last birthday Joel bought his wife Victoria a Lear Jet. Yup. Humble...like Kanye...not. Wendy did say something smart. 

“Playing with the Lord is not a phase”. Amen. She thinks this is just a phase for him. Her accent then went all Valley Girl as she continued to blabber on about him, his concerts and how he now is into prison reform. 

Girls, we are slacking. Wendy has a square vase at home where she keeps all of her civilized handwritten notes. How many of us here have one? I don’t. Heck. That should be featured on her next Trendy at Wendy. The note came from Kristen Chenoworth who was her guest. W stated that you can dip your hand into her vase and be amazed by who she knows that have written her civilized notes. Her interview was soft. I must need a drink as I’m seriously lacking in snark. 

She then talked about Janet Jackson lip syncing...nothing new. Also about Paulina Porizkova who was divorcing Rick Ocasek from the band the Cars. Messy because they were still living together and he died, but had cut her out of the will. 

43A364A9-46D5-4D79-97C2-DDDF58D3F4B0.thumb.jpeg.904c318e56b60d1e48afe86e8b722ee0.jpeg

Wow. I had no idea Rick Ocasek died. But he wasn't exactly young 

And WW will be talking less and less about her cats because she's getting sick of them. We've seen it before with "Shaq". And if I'm wrong, I will take all the $hit for being wrong. But we shall see. The cats are on their way out of W's life. Thank God they're microchipped.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yep to everything.  I was half ass watching and missed the gloves on Trendy, so I’ll have to watch again at 4 pm.  I want them too.  I bought a massaging pillow last year and use it on my back all the time, and it has heat .. only $40.  First of all, im noticing she has been a little softer lately.  Her interview with Cory Booker was good, not knocking the other party.  Maybe someone told her to be nice.  We shall see.  The skirt was a bit much tho.  Her hair has been looking better the last few days.  Curly makes her look younger.  I don’t like the straight hair wigs at all.  Now, if she would just get smaller boobs.  Oh, and the vase with the notes.  Who sends us notes?  Cards yes, but I don’t get notes.  The thing I am very sorry about is a journal about my life.  Why didn’t write things about my life from the time I got married, until now?  I would have loved to read that now that my kids are out of the house.  Stupid jerk I am.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wow. I had no idea Rick Ocasek died. But he wasn't exactly young 

And WW will be talking less and less about her cats because she's getting sick of them. We've seen it before with "Shaq". And if I'm wrong, I will take all the $hit for being wrong. But we shall see. The cats are on their way out of W's life. Thank God they're microchipped.

Cats are no bother to her.  She doesn’t walk them, doesn’t bathe them.  Maybe she has to bend down to fill the bowl?  Or maybe she has to hug and love them?  I’m sure she has that automatic liter box cleaner too.  What’s the trouble?  Maybe she won’t like a little cat hair here and there I’m guessing.

• Love 1