Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes!! Her face has become like mercury in a thermometer. It moves like it's sliding, slipping. 😄 Her lips, her eyes, her cheeks. It's a mess.

Thanks TVBITCH & JEANIUS for taking time to comment on here again. We miss you but I totally get not watching WW or wanting to comment about her. She is, most definitely, STALE! LOL.

Her face is like Vikies on the OC.  It’s like the cheeks are falling down.  Your face changes as you get older and the surgery starts looking like crap.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Her face is like Vikies on the OC.  It’s like the cheeks are falling down.  Your face changes as you get older and the surgery starts looking like crap.

Wendy is, no doubt, beginning to look like a freak in a carnival.I can't even imagine what she looks like underneath the spackling, wigs and fake everything. 

Glad she found a guy to sleep with the "real" WW. He's most likely, legally blind.

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

You could be right. But even don't watch her show from beginning to end. As I've mentioned before, I watch her when my other shows that I like, are on commercial break. 

But this is a good thing....nobody cares about WW anymore. She hasn't gotten the memo yet. But eventually she will. 

Also, I think WW fans (of whom their aren't many anymore) are mostly east coast. She's not (and never has been) extremely popular here in California. 

However, I'll be on this WW thread keeping an eye on her  until I die or,  Wendy goes away and isn't allowed to adopt anymore pets.

You’re right.  Most of her viewers must be from N.Y., Jersey and bordering states. They must be pulling tourists off the streets in the morning for a free show.  Her show is getting stale too.  I’m not liking how she knocks everybody she doesn’t like, which are most.  To me, she still look like she’s miserable, but won’t admit it.  After ten years of the affair she knew about, that baby girl was the clincher.  If there was something better on in that time slot, I’d be watching.  Like “Murder She Wrote”, which I watch every nite to fall asleep.  Oh, and Nick Cannon will be following her show.

7 hours ago, Jeanius said:

I watch most days - partly to catch the little bits of info she tells about her new life. Like suddenly talking about her boyfriend in the middle of whatever "hot" topic she is discussing. She does that all of the TIME and it is super annoying. I didn't even know what the eff she was even talking about, but gathered it was about her man meeting Suzanne and Norman. I think she has been seeing this guy for a month or two. She said one other time that she was seeing more than one guy, but I think this guy has probably been the only guy she has slept with, and he is the front contender for the next Mr. Williams. I don't understand why she wants to marry again. Marriage does not mean you will stay together forever, or that he won't cheat. I would advise Wendy to wait at least two years before marrying. Why bother? Just enjoy your guy, and live each day. Time will tell if you are a good match. Is she even divorced? I read she had to give Big Kev $250,000 to help him find new digs for himself (and new family).  I was shocked she was dragging Sharina the other day - stuck with a baby. Think about THIS Wendy - baby is Good Lil Kev's half-sibling and will have a relationship someday. Maybe a very positive one. How sweet that might be!! Aww, cute Lil Sis!! She should keep her mouth shutty about anyone but Big Bad Kev. HE did you wrong, Wendy. I think she is still quite hurt. Naturally. Of course you don't like the side chick. But leave Lil Baby out of it. You can be Auntie Wendy someday. 

Her Hot Topics are LAME. I have heard of them all before she talks about them, and I'm an old lady. A whole thing about Kourtney and Scott and Sofia??? That is OLD CRUSTY NEWS. I am not a fan of her cozying up to the K's, but can't blame her. She will retire in a few years, and will have a fake friendship with some of them. But that topic was DULL. Even the audience seemed to doze off, and they will jump and scream over just about anything Wendy asks them to. How about Kourtney seeing Younes again? GET WITH IT WENDY. Wendy is half checked out. Half ass watches shows and gives her half baked opinions.

I am tired of the food talk, the drooling sounds, the hand gestures. I don't want to hear about cat poop. Cats are relatively easy to take care of, but they DO make a mess in the litter box. I wonder if she has a Person do that chore. I hope so.

Thought I would chime in - I can't quite bring myself to take notes of her daily chit chat lately, but I am still watching, unless I have something else I have to do. She seems to have settled into a groove and managed to cobble together a show, and a life, for now.

Oh, and I was miffed she shaded Christy Brinkley. What a bitch move!! Very Mean Girl. She had no proof other than a suspicion she had. 

I guess I watch Wendy to irk myself!! 

That was a good post.  Come to think of it,ever since this whole Big Kev fiasco, all she does everyday is talk about herself.  Who rang her up, where she went, what time she got home, blah, blah, blah.  Who cares?  We want the celebrity news, not a blow by blow about her daily life.  Plus, I don’t even know who the hell shes even talking about.  Poor Norman.  And,Suzanne is a major ass kisser.  I read that Wendywas very rude to her staff .. now she’s besties with Suzanne?  What a crock.

• Love 5

I'm still watching, out of reflex or something - I turn to the show on autopilot.  I stopped commenting so much because I started sounding like a broken record to myself so I scaled back a lot.

I got used to watching the train wreck even though most of the time I'm rolling my eyes at some nonsense she's spouting.  I bail out mentally after HT and the rest of the segments, but I will glance at the screen just to see what's going on.  The other segments are so bland and basic - how many times can I look at some overpriced "Trendy" junk - always some luggage (like the Wendy watchers are jetsetters... I think not) or cheap-ass looking costume jewelry or some no-name face cream for $100.  Nope.   I get really cringed out at the Ask Wendy segment - either the questions are really dumb/things you should be able to figure out for yourself as an adult, or really too personal for TV and I find myself mentally mocking the cohosts for being a bunch of nitwits.  See, I'm saying the things I've said before.... 

• Love 5

I had started to reluctantly watch Hot Topics again after the show switched to a later time on a different channel, but they haven't shown the correct episode for over a week.  I guess it started when they were interrupted by a news bulletin a couple of times.  I wasn't home, but my friend said that when they came back from the breaking news, they just put on the old episode with Tamar Braxton instead of that day's show.  Then they started showing every episode a day later, maybe in an attempt to catch up?  So we thought that they would be showing the episode with Paula Abdul on Friday, but my friend turned it on to apparently find another repeat.  There used to be problems with the previous channel showing the wrong episode from time to time--once they put on one that was a year old and I spent several minutes going, "Why is she talking about whether Lady Gaga should do the Super Bowl?  That happened in January."  (I didn't immediately realize it was a mistake by the station because Wendy is so out of it sometimes.)  However, this new station has only had the show about a month, and they don't do this with any other show, so I guess they're not real impressed with Wendy!

Thanks to everyone for recapping; it's so weird getting day-old Wendy (and I notice that she isn't rerun on cable channels anymore, not even at 3 AM).

• Love 4

Well, I’m guilty, haha .. here I say she snarks about everyone, and here I am snarking on her as usual.  She’s not a person to give advice to her audience.  Does she have a PhD in Psych?  Why are they asking HER of all people for advice of any kind?  She can’t even keep her life in order.  

I just now realized why she’s hinting about the new boyfriend.  Genius!  She’s giving everyone a tease so we’ll keep tuning in to find out about this new dude.  That’s why she is so coy about him.  We’re on to you WW.

i wonder if she takes the wig off when she sleeps with him .. IF she does.  Maybe they have wigs that stick on your head for the night time.  A new boyfriend is a lot of trouble.  A husband knows all your flaws.  Like my Mother used to say “there’s nothing like an old pair of shoes”.  

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

They must be pulling tourists off the streets in the morning for a free show.

They must be BEGGING tourists off the streets to come to the show!

I've noticed a difference in the "co-hosts" lately. They USED to be all relatively young, very fashionable eye candy. But the past many months, I see much older folks in the last two rows of the audience.

Many moons ago, posters on here said that Wendy required a photo of the people who were requesting tickets. THAT is obviously not the case anymore. Wendy is crashing to the bottom of her "Queen of daytime talk" shows. Just accept it Wendy and exit with an ounce of dignity.

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

They must be BEGGING tourists off the streets to come to the show!

I've noticed a difference in the "co-hosts" lately. They USED to be all relatively young, very fashionable eye candy. But the past many months, I see much older folks in the last two rows of the audience.

Many moons ago, posters on here said that Wendy required a photo of the people who were requesting tickets. THAT is obviously not the case anymore. Wendy is crashing to the bottom of her "Queen of daytime talk" shows. Just accept it Wendy and exit with an ounce of dignity.

Many moons ago I was going to NY and for fun I thought that I’d go to one of her shows. I’ve heard other than the fake-ish shaking of hands with a half dozen of her front row co-hosts, that she really distances herself from her audience. She never does photo ops or signs autographs. She is that Mariah Carey status of Diva. I know my friend (a guy) would have been dragged there to begin with perturbed with the whole thing. As friends I’d get a laugh out of it because of some of the things that, as a good sport, I have done with him. I was fine with it all to it came into submitting our pictures. I wasn’t comfortable with it. Does she own the domain of the photos and do they use them for marketing? Do we have to sign a release so that they can put us on screen? No, and no. My friend is a professional photographer who has very few pictures of him that exist and I own most of them. Ah well. Too bad Wendy. You didn’t meet our standards. We had to pass on coming to see you. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Many moons ago I was going to NY and for fun I thought that I’d go to one of her shows. I’ve heard other than the fake-ish shaking of hands with a half dozen of her front row co-hosts, that she really distances herself from her audience. She never does photo ops or signs autographs. She is that Mariah Carey status of Diva. I know my friend (a guy) would have been dragged there to begin with perturbed with the whole thing. As friends I’d get a laugh out of it because of some of the things that, as a good sport, I have done with him. I was fine with it all to it came into submitting our pictures. I wasn’t comfortable with it. Does she own the domain of the photos and do they use them for marketing? Do we have to sign a release so that they can put us on screen? No, and no. My friend is a professional photographer who has very few pictures of him that exist and I own most of them. Ah well. Too bad Wendy. You didn’t meet our standards. We had to pass on coming to see you. 

Well WTF?  She’s a big pain in the ass.  Who does she think she is?  She was on the radio .. big deal.  Now she has a show in a lousy time slot.  A- listers give autographs, and she doesn’t?   I don’t get the photograph thing either.  I’ve never heard of that.  If I was in that audience, I’d be petrified to ask her a question as she is just plain rude, and would probably embarrass me.  A real piece of work she is.  I don’t even like how she talks to and about her parents too when they are in the audience.  A rude self absorbed woman.  She probably had no friends growing up, therefore showing everyone she made it.  I hope Kev writes a book.

• Love 4

I don’t believe anything she says anymore, about her life, her rehab, her marriage, nothing.  Plus, if it wasn’t for Norman, she wouldn’t have a show anymore as she doesn’t know her shit.  Her whole crew must be hanging by a thread to keep the job going.  Suzanne is a phoney too.

• Love 3
On 10/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, Mindthinkr said:

. Wendy just asked how long it takes to write a book. Her wheels are turning.

I though Wendy has written books before? If I'm not mistaken she has several. Everything out of her mouth is BS. I wonder if any of her new friends take her seriously. 

• Love 3

I was thinking about the setup of the show after watching Norman correct another Wendy error last week.  It highlighted again how unprepared Wendy is that she has to have Norman AND a teleprompter AND Suzanne to help her through HT.  To need that much help even after going over stories in the morning meeting Wendy always refers to, where they pick what she's going to talk about that day, is inexcusable for a professional host.  At one point, she had to have TWO dudes there to keep her on track, before the white Norman got the boot.  It also shows that she's happy with the quality of the product she puts out.  Also, she makes a mistake or doesn't get the audience on her side, she shrugs it off with a 'witty' remark.  

I don't watch any other talk/entertainment shows (Rachael Ray, Kelly & Ryan, GMA, The Real, etc.) so I may be wrong - maybe they all have a guy just off-camera to help the hosts, but from what I've seen when I've tuned by these other shows, they keep it tight and don't let the audience see them floundering and flubbing.  She needs to get off the celebrity train and the manhunt and get her mind back on the show.

I think I have to accept the fact that I've become addicted to watching a flaming train wreck.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

all she does everyday is talk about herself.  Who rang her up,

And I want to throw up everytime Wendy does the hand gestures up to her face signifying a phone call and then she always adds the audio: "Bringggg, Bringggg, click, hello?" And fasten your seat belts folks...guess who's calling her?....Mama Kardashian or Nene Leaks or Cardi B. Who gives a phuck? 

I'd love it if one day soon she picked up the phone and heard this:" Wendy Williams? I'm calling from the IRS tax division." 😄

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Everything out of her mouth is BS. I wonder if any of her new friends take her seriously. 

I'm guessing it's more along the lines of " you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours".

1 hour ago, patty1h said:

I've become addicted to watching a flaming train wreck.

You are not alone on this journey! Lol. I'm hanging til the bitter end because I have a strong feeling it's going to be worth it. 😄

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t even like how she talks to and about her parents

Yes. And she loves to bring up her childhood memories of her parents ridiculing her for being a bit overweight. Wendy was not IMO morbidly obese in pics I've seen of her as a child/teen. Nobody gets to hear/read her parents side of the story, Kelvin's side of the story... it's ALWAYS about Wendy. No surprise.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Jaded said:

Big (compensating for something) Kev must have some good dirt on Wendy. Why isn’t she getting some high faluting lawyer like Gloria Allred to bring him down in the divorce for cheating on her, funneling money to his mistress (and now child) and continuing to bleed her dry? There has to be so much more that we aren’t hearing about. So what about the dirt. Let it fall where it may Wendy. Divorce him and quit being blackmailed. Then get a good PR firm to clean up the mess and do damage control. She’s bounced back from other things (her drug problem and health), so why be worried about this. Her loyal viewers would stick by her. (I’m not loyal to Wendy because I like transparency and the truth. Neither of which I think that we are privy to). Is the divorce even set in motion?  Why is BK being awarded child support? Good Kev is in college and I’m sure that Wendy is footing the bill. 

• Love 4

Who knows.  Everyone is hating on Big Kev, but maybe he as the one who made her a BIG STAR on t.v. as he was co/producer and probably did all the heavy work it takes to make a show.  It’s a stretch to say, but maybe he’s a nice guy and just got tired of her diva and overbearing ways?  There are 2 sides to a story and I’ll bet she’ll try to pay him off handsomely to not write the book.  I still say, she must be a handful to be around.  Her poor parents come to the show and watch her humiliate them with her stories of growing up, but she is still their child and they take it with a smile as parents do.  Just look at her guests in the audience.  She’s fresh and snippy with them and she shouldn’t be.  I actually liked her in the beginning, but now not so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I actually liked her in the beginning, but now not so much.

I very much agree. She is so different than from the person years ago (3) that I began to watch. She used to have good gossip and her snark would give me the giggles. 

She has been treating everyone like they are so much lower than she is. That is the definition of grace. Getting up there in status, but still being kind and respectful to others who aren’t. There is no excuse for treating her parents poorly, but for all I know she may have gifted them a house and paying their bills. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

There are 2 sides to a story and I’ll bet she’ll try to pay him off handsomely to not write the book.  I still say, she must be a handful to be around.

Remember how she cried and whined on the air for days after she got caught in that snowstorm last year?  I can only imagine what she could have been like at home.  If she can get that neurotic and dramatic to the public after the fact, she must have been a hot diva mess at home and the Kevins had to deal with it.  I'd be wanting to get away from that, too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, patty1h said:

can only imagine what she could have been like at home.  If she can get that neurotic and dramatic to the public after the fact, she must have been a hot diva mess at home and the Kevins had to deal with it.  I'd be wanting to get away from that, too.

I'm going to place my bet on "diva bitch" as far as who WW REALLY is. I've been watching her show for at least 8 years (a gay friend of mine recommended her) and I've seen the changes in her and I am convinced that she got way too into herself as some Queen of talk show hosts. 

And now, it's all falling down. It's her fault. Nobody can be in control of your life but you. She made bad choices, treated people disrespectfully, and now she's pissed off that she's been exposed. She keeps trying to cover up the truth but it's just so damn obvious. She THOUGHT she was "all that" and now reality has slapped her in the face. 

Hi Harvey........hey Vaaaannnn....how u doin'".  Harvey Levin hasn't mentioned WW in a long time. 

• Love 5

^ So he gets to sell his two houses and it's not marital assets (meaning he doesn't have to split the money with Wendy)? Just wondering... Then he gets money for a new house? And does she have to split the profits from their NJ home which they're selling? I so, doesn't seem fair to me.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

^ So he gets to sell his two houses and it's not marital assets (meaning he doesn't have to split the money with Wendy)? Just wondering... Then he gets money for a new house? And does she have to split the profits from their NJ home which they're selling? I so, doesn't seem fair to me.

I know nothing about the legal proceedings of Wendy's divorce. I doubt the truth had been revealed. If Wendy had a divorce attorney worth his price, Wendy wouldn't be dealing with any of the above. There's so much we don't know......yet.

Maybe Wendy just isn't one for taking care of business herself.  For years, she probably had Kevin doing all of the heavy lifting in her life - taking care of the legal and financial stuff, putting documents in front of her and telling her "sign here" without her worrying her head about the details.  She was too busy being 'soft and pink', lounging around the house, designing clothes for HSN, occasional clubbing on weekends with the husband, etc. 

She now has to sit down and try to sort out lawyers, managers, publicists, where I bet Kevin took it all on as the man of the house.  I can see her making poor choices about dividing assets using her heart instead of her head and experienced legal/financial counsel.  That probably why she may be opening her wallet to the ex.  This all me thinking out loud - I didn't read the article up above.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm going to place my bet on "diva bitch" as far as who WW REALLY is. I've been watching her show for at least 8 years (a gay friend of mine recommended her) and I've seen the changes in her and I am convinced that she got way too into herself as some Queen of talk show hosts. 

And now, it's all falling down. It's her fault. Nobody can be in control of your life but you. She made bad choices, treated people disrespectfully, and now she's pissed off that she's been exposed. She keeps trying to cover up the truth but it's just so damn obvious. She THOUGHT she was "all that" and now reality has slapped her in the face. 

Hi Harvey........hey Vaaaannnn....how u doin'".  Harvey Levin hasn't mentioned WW in a long time. 

Talk shows like Kelly & Ryan are on all over the country, no?  I don’t know if she is. Maybe just in the N.Y. area?  I’m sure Rachel Ray & The View are on all over too.  What happened with Jerry O?  He should take her place and follow with Nick Cannon.  I loved Sherry Shepherd also.  Too bad she has other commitments.  She was talented.  Wendy is not.  Everyone is tired of hearing about her phoney celebrity life.  Looks like the show is gonna wear on her.  Hi Harvey ... that is so funny.  He probably had enough of her.  Now she’s kissing everyone’s ass to get them on.  I never cared for Christie Brinkley, but what she did to her is unforgivable.  She’s going on every show to tell her story.  Good.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Maybe Wendy just isn't one for taking care of business herself.  For years, she probably had Kevin doing all of the heavy lifting in her life - taking care of the legal and financial stuff, putting documents in front of her and telling her "sign here" without her worrying her head about the details.  She was too busy being 'soft and pink', lounging around the house, designing clothes for HSN, occasional clubbing on weekends with the husband, etc. 

She now has to sit down and try to sort out lawyers, managers, publicists, where I bet Kevin took it all on as the man of the house.  I can see her making poor choices about dividing assets using her heart instead of her head and experienced legal/financial counsel.  That probably why she may be opening her wallet to the ex.  This all me thinking out loud - I didn't read the article up above.

Of course she did! How else did he get away with buying two homes and spending gawd knows how much on his side piece? Obviously Wendy knew he was screwing around but did she really know how much of her money he was siphoning for the other woman?

That wouldn't make me generous in the divorce, it would make me out for blood!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

I doubt she wants or knows how to figure things out.  She probably has her sister, the lawyer or someone else helping her like a divorce attorney.  She has wigs to comb, lotions to lather herself up, haha.  I’ll bet Lil Kev is thrilled to be in Miami away from this mess, and he probably visits Grandma and Papa here and there to have some normalcy.

• Love 3

Monday :  o.k. Watching the show and really, really, really, NOT liking her or the show anymore.  Besides being boring, I just can’t believe her anymore about ANYTHING.  Heard all about the cats (overload).  I just can’t believe this sudden love between her and NeNe.  They went to Tao, the Club and home by 11. Yawn.  She’s talking about people I’m not interested in, or do not know.  Boring.  This show needs something new or cancelled.  I’ll admit I watched the train wreck 90 Day Fiancé last night for two hours and was not bored for one minute.  Wendy has to get those cheek implants out of her face as they are falling down into her teeth.  She’s beginning to look like a Halloween mask.  P.s.  I think she wanted the pretty lady in the third row to give her the sweater she was wearing.  She’s nervy like that.  PPSS.  I’m changing my mind about Big Kev.  I think he had a point, and in a way don’t blame him?  She must have been difficult.  That’s it.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2019 at 2:23 PM, Jeanius said:

I watch most days - partly to catch the little bits of info she tells about her new life. Like suddenly talking about her boyfriend in the middle of whatever "hot" topic she is discussing. She does that all of the TIME and it is super annoying. I didn't even know what the eff she was even talking about, but gathered it was about her man meeting Suzanne and Norman. I think she has been seeing this guy for a month or two. She said one other time that she was seeing more than one guy, but I think this guy has probably been the only guy she has slept with, and he is the front contender for the next Mr. Williams. I don't understand why she wants to marry again. Marriage does not mean you will stay together forever, or that he won't cheat. I would advise Wendy to wait at least two years before marrying. Why bother? Just enjoy your guy, and live each day. Time will tell if you are a good match. Is she even divorced? I read she had to give Big Kev $250,000 to help him find new digs for himself (and new family).  I was shocked she was dragging Sharina the other day - stuck with a baby. Think about THIS Wendy - baby is Good Lil Kev's half-sibling and will have a relationship someday. Maybe a very positive one. How sweet that might be!! Aww, cute Lil Sis!! She should keep her mouth shutty about anyone but Big Bad Kev. HE did you wrong, Wendy. I think she is still quite hurt. Naturally. Of course you don't like the side chick. But leave Lil Baby out of it. You can be Auntie Wendy someday. 

Her Hot Topics are LAME. I have heard of them all before she talks about them, and I'm an old lady. A whole thing about Kourtney and Scott and Sofia??? That is OLD CRUSTY NEWS. I am not a fan of her cozying up to the K's, but can't blame her. She will retire in a few years, and will have a fake friendship with some of them. But that topic was DULL. Even the audience seemed to doze off, and they will jump and scream over just about anything Wendy asks them to. How about Kourtney seeing Younes again? GET WITH IT WENDY. Wendy is half checked out. Half ass watches shows and gives her half baked opinions.

I am tired of the food talk, the drooling sounds, the hand gestures. I don't want to hear about cat poop. Cats are relatively easy to take care of, but they DO make a mess in the litter box. I wonder if she has a Person do that chore. I hope so.

Thought I would chime in - I can't quite bring myself to take notes of her daily chit chat lately, but I am still watching, unless I have something else I have to do. She seems to have settled into a groove and managed to cobble together a show, and a life, for now.

Oh, and I was miffed she shaded Christy Brinkley. What a bitch move!! Very Mean Girl. She had no proof other than a suspicion she had. 

I guess I watch Wendy to irk myself!! 

I totally agree with your post. I use to watch her every day but got the show is really boring. And if I wanted nastiness on a daily dose I would have stayed married.  But I do enjoy the posts I read in here   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

She started the show saying that she had 2 surprises to tell us, then she spoke about getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (big whoop, she spoke about that before).  Maybe I zoned out, but I didn't hear anything about the 2nd surprise.

The previews and my cable guide said today's guest was Wayne Brady, but out walks Mario Cantone instead.   It sucks if you can't even manage to get a Wayne Brady to show up.  Mario must be her standby emergency guest because I remember him coming out another time(s) when the real guest didn't make it.  I hope he at least gets paid for this.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, patty1h said:

She started the show saying that she had 2 surprises to tell us, then she spoke about getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (

If you Google "how to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame", it's not a big accomplishment. You must be nominated by someone. You must pay $30,000.00. And a few other basic rules like any accomplishments in the TV/broadcasting/acting industry. 

I was listening to UnWine with Tasha on YouTube. She had some very interesting info on the whole lowdown of why Jerry O didn't get his show after filling in for WW. Allegedly Wendy was confident Jerry's ratings woul not be that good (and they weren't) so no need for Wendy to be concerned about HIM.

Nick Cannon allegedly DID get a TV show (which is supposed to follow WW show)  beacause Nick's ratings were way higher than Wendy's when he subbed for her earlier this year. This did not make WW happy:! 

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens with Wendy this year. She might want to start selling her wig collection. 😄

• Useful 2
36 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I hope he at least gets paid for this.

I’m sure not much. Couldn’t post the link, but saw on a google search that some performers pay for the privilege of being on her show! 

I’d like to begin by saying that there seem to be more men in her audience this season.

Wendy is getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Near Jason Bateman and Ryan Murphy. She thinks it’s a better area. She couldn’t get her facts straight about which numbered star it is. First she said it’s #2670. Later she said #2700. She’s confused. In the back of her mind there should have been a cue card or a number on the TelePrompTer. Mind you she had to find people to speak about her. Suzanne and Norman weren’t good enough so she’s engaged the CEO of Fox Jack Abernathy. Also the king of radio Elvis Duran. I think Howard Stearn is going to take umbrage about that comment. (I hope. It’s funny when her and Wendy fight.) It’s next Thursday so expect repeats next Wednesday-Friday. Also that Monday will be all about her and her California adventure. For the star ceremony she wants 15 costume changes for throughout the celebrations. Each one more poofy than the last. I’m sure she’s also arranging for Marie Antoinette hair.  Call in the paparazzi. This will be a spectacle. 

DWTS. They sent Lamar Odom home. Wendy was focused on him making a male “adjustment”. 

Wendy was on the phone with Charles Oakley. I had to google him. They have plans to meet. He’s a good looking 55 year old former basketball player. His wife better come. Hmm...

Wendy: “I have two cats, but I am not a cat lady.” Wendy dear Wendy...there is nothing wrong with being a cat lady. Are you scared of that? Why drop that nugget about your insecurities  

Wendy chatted about Diva green room demands. Some people are making more of this than is necessary, and Wendy thinks that these are the perks of being on a talk show  JLo just requests cookies and milk. That’s pretty simple. Wendy wants Jolly Ranchers and 7 Tropicana (no-pulp) OJ in the small bottles. She drinks one juice and then puts the rest of them and the candies into her bag. Ok Wendy. You are claiming now to be cheap frugal. I believe it. Now when Bieber was on her show he trashed her green room, but his father made him clean up the mess after he heard what was done. Good Dad. Bieber also kicked one of her previous employees (who looked like Elmer Fudd) named John. 

She did some othe stuff re: robbery from the center panel (750k of jewelry and watches) of a Lamborghini. Then the back in the day robbery of Big K getting his flip phone stolen when he was first dating Wendy. Some Safaree rapper got married last night but tonight at the BET Hip Hop Awards. Plug. 

Mario Cantore was her guest and he was amusing, but not overtly funny to me. He’s a bit OTT like Jerry O. He did bring up Wendy’s faux pas from when she was talking about the movie Judy. Wendy called the main song “Over the River and Through the Woods” instead of Somewhere over the Rainbow. He thought that was blasphemy  

Here’s where I quit viewing. Oh  anyone catch the name of this guy/group doing the music? I wonder how much they had to pay. SMH. Later friends. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m sure not much. Couldn’t post the link, but saw on a google search that some performers pay for the privilege of being on her show! 

I’d like to begin by saying that there seem to be more men in her audience this season.

Wendy is getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Near Jason Bateman and Ryan Murphy. She thinks it’s a better area. She couldn’t get her facts straight about which numbered star it is. First she said it’s #2670. Later she said #2700. She’s confused. In the back of her mind there should have been a cue card or a number on the TelePrompTer. Mind you she had to find people to speak about her. Suzanne and Norman weren’t good enough so she’s engaged the CEO of Fox Jack Abernathy. Also the king of radio Elvis Duran. I think Howard Stearn is going to take umbrage about that comment. (I hope. It’s funny when her and Wendy fight.) It’s next Thursday so expect repeats next Wednesday-Friday. Also that Monday will be all about her and her California adventure. For the star ceremony she wants 15 costume changes for throughout the celebrations. Each one more poofy than the last. I’m sure she’s also arranging for Marie Antoinette hair.  Call in the paparazzi. This will be a spectacle. 

DWTS. They sent Lamar Odom home. Wendy was focused on him making a male “adjustment”. 

Wendy was on the phone with Charles Oakley. I had to google him. They have plans to meet. He’s a good looking 55 year old former basketball player. His wife better come. Hmm...

Wendy: “I have two cats, but I am not a cat lady.” Wendy dear Wendy...there is nothing wrong with being a cat lady. Are you scared of that? Why drop that nugget about your insecurities  

Wendy chatted about Diva green room demands. Some people are making more of this than is necessary, and Wendy thinks that these are the perks of being on a talk show  JLo just requests cookies and milk. That’s pretty simple. Wendy wants Jolly Ranchers and 7 Tropicana (no-pulp) OJ in the small bottles. She drinks one juice and then puts the rest of them and the candies into her bag. Ok Wendy. You are claiming now to be cheap frugal. I believe it. Now when Bieber was on her show he trashed her green room, but his father made him clean up the mess after he heard what was done. Good Dad. Bieber also kicked one of her previous employees (who looked like Elmer Fudd) named John. 

She did some othe stuff re: robbery from the center panel (750k of jewelry and watches) of a Lamborghini. Then the back in the day robbery of Big K getting his flip phone stolen when he was first dating Wendy. Some Safaree rapper got married last night but tonight at the BET Hip Hop Awards. Plug. 

Mario Cantore was her guest and he was amusing, but not overtly funny to me. He’s a bit OTT like Jerry O. He did bring up Wendy’s faux pas from when she was talking about the movie Judy. Wendy called the main song “Over the River and Through the Woods” instead of Somewhere over the Rainbow. He thought that was blasphemy  

Here’s where I quit viewing. Oh  anyone catch the name of this guy/group doing the music? I wonder how much they had to pay. SMH. Later friends. 

For the Green Room, I figured she’d order 10 lbs of crabs, shrimp cocktail for 4, Mac n cheese and 10 bottles of hot sauce, and a dozen cases of Heineken.  Also thought her star would be down the alley where the bathrooms are.  I’m sure she’ll be talking about that star everyday.  I’m surprised about Jerry O.  He tried too hard and was still too loud.  He must be feeling terrible.  I feel sorry for him.  I think I’ll watch later.  Thanks for the update.

• Love 2

Unfortunately, I don’t have anything nice to say about today’s show, so I’ll just say Hi to everyone.  Just one thing I have to say. Lol.  She was SUPER rude to a woman in the audience who’s phone rang.  I would have gotten up and left.  Hi !

• Love 2
6 hours ago, patty1h said:

She started the show saying that she had 2 surprises to tell us, then she spoke about getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (big whoop, she spoke about that before).  Maybe I zoned out, but I didn't hear anything about the 2nd surprise.

The previews and my cable guide said today's guest was Wayne Brady, but out walks Mario Cantone instead.   It sucks if you can't even manage to get a Wayne Brady to show up.  Mario must be her standby emergency guest because I remember him coming out another time(s) when the real guest didn't make it.  I hope he at least gets paid for this.

The second surprise was that today’s show was endIng.  😸😀.   P.S.  why does she have to tell the whole world that she’s gonna take the bottles of orange juice home?  So tacky.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
On 10/6/2019 at 6:56 AM, chenoa333 said:

Yes. And she loves to bring up her childhood memories of her parents ridiculing her for being a bit overweight. Wendy was not IMO morbidly obese in pics I've seen of her as a child/teen. Nobody gets to hear/read her parents side of the story, Kelvin's side of the story... it's ALWAYS about Wendy. No surprise.

You can be one size bigger than your parents are comfortable with and they can bully you all the time about being fat when you aren't fat.  They give you things to eat that are all about them trying to control you weight which usually backfire. Monitor your eating, give minimum portions or are always looking at you when you eat.  A lot of negativity.  She didn't need to be obese if she was treated as if she was obese.  But all those struggles can eventually result in becoming fat.  Fat shaming often starts in your home.  "Believe you me" it can be permanently damaging to your self esteem.  I do believe that about Wendy.  Very nice parents think they are doing it for your own good.  So many women can look back at photos and question why they felt so bad when they were slightly chubby.  

• Love 2

Faux Pas alert:  Wendy was talking about Jenny McCarthy, who says she doesn't want to cohost the New Years Eve TV countdown this year, so that she could be home with her 17 year old son.  Wendy ranked on this decision, saying basically "you're a single mother and that's a good check".  Wendy seems to have forgotten that this frequent guest is married to Donnie Wahlberg.  I was very surprised when Norman didn't correct her.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's not a surprise....it's a GIFT!

Someone has to pay for that orange juice. My grandmother used to put sugar packets in her purse so I followed her lead until I realized that the restaurant owner has to pay for those packages! It is not okay to supplement my pantry at his expense.

• Love 2

I got a laugh today when she was discussing Lindsay Lohan. She said that Lindsay “Dug a crusty hole for herself”. 

Also in the New Years Chat she was wondering who should join Ryan Seacrest since Jenny isn’t doing it. The audience began chanting “Wendy”. She said that she’d need to do it in a Pope mobile. Flash to the picture behind her with the Pope in his. Ok. Tell me that her co-hosts weren’t prompted to say that. They don’t keep that may pictures at the ready. I guess she figures since she began the JLo for halftime Super Bowl campaign (in her mind) that it’s not too early to make her bid for this one. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

got a laugh today when she was discussing Lindsay Lohan. She said that Lindsay “Dug a crusty hole for herself

Let's not forget that last year Wendy was all buddy buddy with Lindsay. Wendy said that she was planning a vacation to the Mediterranean and wanted to (or was going to) stay at Lindsay's exclusive resort. And Wendy wanted to produce Lindsay's reality show about the resort.

We all know none of that ever happened. So now WW is back to throwin' shade at Lindsay. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I've got a pretty damn good memory. How YOU doin' Wendy?😄

• Love 3