Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

35E311F7-E2B0-4CFA-8BBA-B612BA33FB8B.thumb.jpeg.471d86bbb50985b99fc84542605edebf.jpeg

Here’s an example of a lymph drainage machine. I think Wendy described hers as also including her thighs. It’s like putting on a blood pressure cuff and it inflates beginning at the ankle area and moving up towards her torso. 

And what happens once it inflates? Where does the fluid go? It must go directly into her breasts. 

Very interesting contraption. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Where does the fluid go? It must go directly into her breasts. 

Lol...you’d think. It takes the swelling down by moving the excess fluids to other systems. Like your urinary system so you can pee out the extra. Also some can go into the bowels for excretion. Some also goes into the bloodstream where it can be deposited into lymph glands.

It would also benefit her to cut down on her salt (sodium) intake as that causes you to retain fluids. BTW hot sauce is very high in sodium. I love Tabasco, but can only get something so hot before it becomes too salty for my taste. I taste salt as burning. As in my tongue feels burnt if I eat too much of it. Fast food is notoriously known for its high sodium levels. From Taco Bell. A taco has 380 mg per. Daily suggested amount ranges between 1500-2000 for a normal adult with no dietary issues. Low sodium is usually no more than 1200-1500. A cheeseburger from Mickey D’s has 680mg. So one cheeseburger and small fries (with one small packet of ketchup) has 380. So that small meal (drink not included) has about 90% of your daily suggested intake of salt. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It takes the swelling down by moving the excess fluids to other systems. Like your urinary system so you can pee out the extra. Also some can go into the bowels for excretion. Some also goes into the bloodstream where it can be deposited into lymph glands.

Interesting. Does it vibrate the fluid to other body parts for excretion? And yes, avoiding food that is high in sodium is the best way to control water retention. 

Wendy has an excuse (aka: lie) for everything. I mean, why wouldn't her physician tell her that she CAN'T eat foods high in sodium? Taco Bell, hot sauce, 90% of the food she guzzles down on her show. And alcohol. 

This woman is the biggest liar. So she lives off food very high in sodium but just uses the lymphedema machine to negate that. I doubt any good doctor would go along with that. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Does it vibrate

Some machines do. Of note: walking is one natural way to reduce the swelling and excess fluids. Brisk walking is even better. Unfortunately Wendy only mentions cabs as a means to get anywhere in NYC. NYC is pretty flat and she could walk a few blocks or go to Central Park where there are all kinds of pathways. If she’s afraid of getting mobbed by fans (in her dreams) she could hire a bodyguard or fitness guru to help her get into good movement habits. I’d say she also could try yoga, but her pesky boobs would get in her way or suffocate her. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

If she’s afraid of getting mobbed by fans

OR "the killer"...Lol. I have always believed that Wendy is a lazy a$$. She loved her life with BK because he handled a large portion of managing the WW show. She most likely went home, tore off her wig, eyelashes, 3 pounds of make-up, waffle pattern pantyhose and laid her a$$ down in bed or a big comfy recliner. She hasn't  been a party girl/woman for a very long time 

I'm sure BK is going to write a tell all book (someday when the dust settles) that will make him lots of money. Personally, I would love to know his side of the story.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

35E311F7-E2B0-4CFA-8BBA-B612BA33FB8B.thumb.jpeg.471d86bbb50985b99fc84542605edebf.jpeg

Here’s an example of a lymph drainage machine. I think Wendy described hers as also including her thighs. It’s like putting on a blood pressure cuff and it inflates beginning at the ankle area and moving up towards her torso. 

Why not just take water pills?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What da phuck is Cardi wearing at Paris fashion week? The flowered camo outfit that covered her entire body including her face?! I think cardi B is copying Lady Gaga. How boring.

And I think these guys that pop up occasionally like cardi B's bodyguard who claim (according to Wendy) that SHE is their "crush", are just men who have an obsession with gigantic, freakishly large, breasts. Sorry Wendy. It's true.

Truthfully, truthfully, does anyone here think her gigantic boobs are attractive?  I think she would look so much better with normal size boobs.  Also, they must be a bitch to carry around.  I hate even wearing a normal size bra.

• Love 3

Lol...you’d think. It takes the swelling down by moving the excess fluids to other systems. Like your urinary system so you can pee out the extra. Also some can go into the bowels for excretion. Some also goes into the bloodstream where it can be deposited into lymph glands.

It would also benefit her to cut down on her salt (sodium) intake as that causes you to retain fluids. BTW hot sauce is very high in sodium. I love Tabasco, but can only get something so hot before it becomes too salty for my taste. I taste salt as burning. As in my tongue feels burnt if I eat too much of it. Fast food is notoriously known for its high sodium levels. From Taco Bell. A taco has 380 mg per. Daily suggested amount ranges between 1500-2000 for a normal adult with no dietary issues. Low sodium is usually no more than 1200-1500. A cheeseburger from Mickey D’s has 680mg. So one cheeseburger and small fries (with one small packet of ketchup) has 380. So that small meal (drink not included) has about 90% of your daily suggested intake of salt. 

I love Tabasco too.  Anyone ever try “Tiger sauce”.  It’s with all the other sauces on the shelf.  Delicious, and a little sweet too.  Besides olive oil and wine vinegar, I put tiger sauce in my salad, and other things.  And, Zesty sauce from Burger King.  I mix it with ketchup for my fries.  I’m a maniac when it comes to salt and all this shit.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Why not just take water pills?

Lymph moves differently through the system than water. Water flushes. Lymph needs to be excreted through a lymph gland. Gee. I’m forgetting all of my biology and medical background here. Can’t get more technical and maybe I’m wrong about something. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

does anyone here think her gigantic boobs are attractive?  I think she would look so much better with normal size boobs.  Also, they must be a bitch to carry around

Not only are her boobs gross looking, what kind of yeast grows under the crevices of boobs that size? Women sweat under their boobs in warm weather. It's a fact.  Doesn't matter if you're a B cup or EEE.

How does WW keep herself dry under those boobs? Talcum powder? A built in "WW Diva fan"? 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Not only are her boobs gross looking, what kind of yeast grows under the crevices of boobs that size? Women sweat under their boobs in warm weather. It's a fact.  Doesn't matter if you're a B cup or EEE.

How does WW keep herself dry under those boobs? Talcum powder? A built in "WW Diva fan"? 

She never complains about the weight of those things.  Her shoulders must be almost broken by now, unless she whips the bra off when she’s back in a safe zone.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She never complains about the weight of those things.  Her shoulders must be almost broken by now, unless she whips the bra off when she’s back in a safe zone.

This is bad of me but,

She must put a sports bra on when she goes home so those puppies don’t bounce back and knock some sense into her head. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

This has nothing to do with anything, but my Mother always was very particular about table manners and eating.  The way Wendy chows down every time there is food out is disgusting.  She piles everything in that mouth while talking with her mouth full.  Eats everything all at once, then takes everything home and doesnt share.  What a slob.  Her parents must cringe between her boobs and manners.  They appear to be very nice people who taught her well, but ... can’t teach old dogs new tricks.

• Love 2

Well, today she came out decent .. nice pant suit, but it would have looked much better with regular size boobs.  I didn’t notice the shoes.  Her hair is back to normal as people probably told her the long straight hair was a bit much.  Burping as usual.  She should see a gastro dr. and take a pill in the morning.  She stated she’s never seen “ the Notebook” movie.  One of my favorites that I watch every time it’s on.  I love Rachel McAdams acting in that movie.  And the clothes she wears of those times are stunning.  The hats and gloves and shoes are to die for, and she wears them well.  Love that movie, and their love for each other is gripping.  Wendy has the dvd but never watched it.  Guess she’s not the romantic type.  So far, she’s bearable today.  SO FAR, lol.

• Love 2

I looked up during the cooking segment and what a mistake that was.  Wendy did her usual hovering over the chef and tasting everything, but I guess they were running long and gave her the 'cut' sign unexpectedly, so the camera caught her with her mouth absolutely full of food; she had hamster cheeks while trying to thank the chef with food almost falling out of her mouth.

I don't even think Wendy cares about these cooking segments giving viewers cooking tips or menu ideas - it's free meals and taking home the leftovers, which seems really crass from someone who has access to the finest restaurants in NYC and all kinds of food delivery services.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

From the looks on this board, guess lots of viewers have stopped watching the show?  I know she got picked up in her contract, but she must of lost a lot of viewers.  She’s probably asking everyone she knows to come on the show, like Dr. Drew Pinsky today.  At least I know him.  Any rappers, no.

• Love 2
On 9/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, druzy said:

Try to slow it down with something like Windex. That will give you a chance to do what you have to do.

It went under sofa last Saturday.  Haven’t seen it since.  I have sticky traps out, but nothing.

Today's show, Wendy asks Suzanne why they went directly from Hot Topics straight into Celebrity Fan Out. Suzanne tells her "oh, just to switch things up!"

I can tell WW the REAL reason Suzanne did that: because TV viewers are CHANGING CHANNELS after hot topics. After Hot Topics (which is barely watchable) there is no reason to "stay tuned".

And Wendy insinuating that Sharina is miserable being at home taking care of the baby she (Sharina) had with Kelvin, was so childish. Sharina is at least 20 years younger than WW so a newborn (firstborn?) is probably exciting and a beautiful time for Sharina. And I'm sure Big Kelvin has enough of WW money to afford a nanny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And I'm sure Big Kelvin has enough of WW money to afford a nanny.

I just saw a blind that stated he is making bank dishing about Wendy, but her people must be really good as I haven’t seen much of it. 

She also gave me pause with her “poke a hole in the condom” comment which backfired on her. That produced likes of ohs and ahhs from the audience. 

Wendy had a bit of a coughing spell while her special correspondent was discussing the upcoming movies. I don’t think that she is sick. Could it be from pulling on a pipe? 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy had a bit of a coughing spell while her special correspondent was discussing the upcoming movies. I don’t think that she is sick. Could it be from pulling on a pipe? 

I don't know. I changed channels after Hot Topics! Lol!

ETA: I hope those sweet kitties aren't being exposed to the smoke of crack/meth/cocaine/ cigarettes or anything a else that is toxic.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

All I got after HT was the coughing, that hats and faux snakeskin boots are in this fall. I didn’t really pay attention. Suzanne is smart changing things up. They should move around HTs to keep viewers guessing when it’s going to air. Of course that also means that some of us would give up and stop watching altogether. 

During the movie segment they covered the movie Judy. Evidently they think Liza Minnelli is a watcher because they said hello to her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

During the movie segment they covered the movie Judy. Evidently they think Liza Minnelli is a watcher because they said hello to her. 

EVERYONE in the world of celebrities wants to hang out with Wendy. I'm sure Liza Minelli and Renee Zellwiger are just dying to party with WW.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

And what happened to Wendy's daily shout out to the guys at TMZ?

"Hi Harvey! Hey Vaaaannnn!" She never mentions those guys anymore. You know they were all tight. Thick as thieves. Tres Amigos. BFF's. 😄

I guess the WW fans that gush all over her have serious memory loss.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And Wendy insinuating that Sharina is miserable being at home taking care of the baby she (Sharina) had with Kelvin, was so childish. Sharina is at least 20 years younger than WW so a newborn (firstborn?) is probably exciting and a beautiful time for Sharina. And I'm sure Big Kelvin has enough of WW money to afford a nanny.

Oh, yes, miserable! Home with a baby daughter and child support for the next 18 yrs. Never having to get up, get out and get a real job because Wendy's money will take care of her. Just miserable! Hahaha! Did her co-hosts start clapping wildly when she said that? I bet they did and bet Wendy had that stupid smirk on her face, too. Wendy is the one miserable and will say anything to try and make herself feel better about her own life. 

• Love 6
On 9/30/2019 at 12:17 PM, Mindthinkr said:

There are no stupid questions, just unanswered ones. LBD= Little Black Dress

She used some of it on her arms last week, but she didn’t mention it by name. 

Yes. Haven’t seen her plug it in awhile. Perhaps she read our comments and no longer blatantly plugs her sponsors. 

Hah!  Now theres a pun!  🤪  hmmm looks like i deleted the reference, but it was about Glade 

• LOL 2

So I watched today her and there.  At least she’s not wearing that long straight blonde wig and sloppy clothes.  She’s wearing decent dresses for a change, but still with the sneakers.  The hair is back to normal.  Nice Paula Abdul was her usual sweet self, but as usual, Wendy was nosey, and gets irritated with her guests when they don’t want to answer certain questions.  She does that with her audience too .. makes faces and is short and rude to them.  She had her big night out last night and ate in Queens with someone, then went to Union Square (used to work there) and was at Barnes and Noble hobnobbing with a few news people, etc.  Home by 11, so living in the City is convenient.  Wonder how the kitties are doin?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

All I got after HT was the coughing, that hats and faux snakeskin boots are in this fall. I didn’t really pay attention. Suzanne is smart changing things up. They should move around HTs to keep viewers guessing when it’s going to air. Of course that also means that some of us would give up and stop watching altogether. 

Yeah, in her dreams.  They probably don’t even know who WW is, lol.  These people are A listers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I knew Wendy was going to age shame Paula. She loves to age shame women but rarely if ever age shames men.

She’s very aggressive and nasty with some of her guests and people in the audience.  Who gives her the right?  She’s trying to act like she’s a regular girl and everyone’s friend and one of us.  She doesn’t want to appear as a snobby celebrity, but she really is.  She likes the men, and shames the women like you said.  She must beseeching with jealousy over Sharina and the baby girl.  I’m sure Big Kev is only missing all the money, cars and jewelry.  He had to be stashing money away, knowing this day would come.  I meant “seething” up there, if that’s how you spell it.

• Love 5

Yes. The snide remarks to Paula Abdul about Paula's stage "theatrics," and isn't Paula worried about injuring herself at her age. Wendy needs to phuck off.

She should just pay some young "aspiring" rapper to move in with her, take care of her wigs, pick up take-out food and hot sauce, and tell her how beautiful she is. She's old so whatever cash she's got saved should last her til she needs to be put in a "home for mom"! 😁

• LOL 4

I tuned it a bit late to find Wendy talking about her new besties, the Kardashian’s. Name dropping that she’s texting with Chris. She also is still friends with Black Chyna. I wonder how the K family feels about that. She asl thinks that Chyna’s Mother Tokyo Toni is beautiful and getting her own tv reality show. Wendy is definitely going to watch that. 

Angelina regrets marriage to Brad Pitt. Well you started that lady and stole him from Jen Aniston. Then came a great quote from Wendy. 

“You close your legs to married men”. I’m sure thatbwas also aimed at Sharina for upsetting Wendy’s applecart. 

Next she discussed Harry and Meghan Markle. Bla Bla bla, same as being reported everywhere else. Nothing new. 

She made a comment about the guy who latched on to Justin Timberlake’s leg. That this isn’t his first time accosting celebrities, and where was their security. 

Tuned out for the Paula interview as the cat had hacked up a hairball and I spent the rest of the show cleaning up the mess and scrubbing the stain on my carpet. Hmmm....I wonder what Wendy would do if her kitties did that. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I tuned it a bit late to find Wendy talking about her new besties, the Kardashian’s. Name dropping that she’s texting with Chris. She also is still friends with Black Chyna. I wonder how the K family feels about that. She asl thinks that Chyna’s Mother Tokyo Toni is beautiful and getting her own tv reality show. Wendy is definitely going to watch that. 

Angelina regrets marriage to Brad Pitt. Well you started that lady and stole him from Jen Aniston. Then came a great quote from Wendy. 

“You close your legs to married men”. I’m sure thatbwas also aimed at Sharina for upsetting Wendy’s applecart. 

Next she discussed Harry and Meghan Markle. Bla Bla bla, same as being reported everywhere else. Nothing new. 

She made a comment about the guy who latched on to Justin Timberlake’s leg. That this isn’t his first time accosting celebrities, and where was their security. 

Tuned out for the Paula interview as the cat had hacked up a hairball and I spent the rest of the show cleaning up the mess and scrubbing the stain on my carpet. Hmmm....I wonder what Wendy would do if her kitties did that. 

If they are still around.  Friends with the Kartrashians .. that’s rich.  Like they want to be besties with her.  The thing about Wendy is besides dishing the dirt, she has to throw in some snarks about them also.  Others who report on entertainment news do not do that.  Jealously much?  She’s not gonna make city living .. she’s losing her stamina without Big Kev as he did all the details for her for the show,unless she’s paying some flunkie to do all the work.  How ya doin ? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Watching today (Fri).  What was that conversation with Suzanne about ?  About a guy Wendy said was cute?  Like it was a setup with a new guy by Suzanne?  Wendy said “thanks”.  I didn’t get that.

Evidently Wendy has a new boyfriend. She’s introduced him to Suzanne and Norman. Suzanne says “He’s cute” and Norman said “He’s funny”. He has no tattoos (W doesn’t like them) and he is tall. She’s looking for their approval as if her smart self is too scared to make a judgment on whether or not she really likes him on her own. She’s not talking about his details (name, age, job) at this time.

She began again today with Kardashian chat and then plugged their show. There has to be a catch as to why she is making them news on her show for the past two days. She might be trying to get one of them to be a guest. 

She put up photos of Lisa VP and Sarah Paulson. The latter would like to be a howife on one of those Bravo shows (RHOBH). Sarah also doesn’t care much for LVP. She was hooked up to a lie detector at the time. I thought those questions were just yes or no. So much for being real. 

Tamara’s (of RHOC) son got a new tattoo of a bag holding arrows. It’s called a quiver Wendy and it looked more like a gas station pump. 

El is Duran was her guest. He has lost 140 lbs and had a face lift. He really has changed his appearance and for the better. Wendy crashed his book signing last night at B&N with Tiffany Haddish. Wendy asked him if she could join him on stage. He allowed them to. Elvis then told Wendy “ We need a new book from you”, “We want to hear how great your life is”. Wendy just asked how long it takes to write a book. Her wheels are turning. More money she doesn’t have to share with Big Kev as opposed to the “Good Kevin” that is her son. 

I didn’t overly hate Wendy’s outfit today. It was a dark jumpsuit with dark sneakers that blended in. I still stand by the fact that she could buy some nice flats that would compliment the dresses that she wears, but as a sneaker lover myself I understand that sometimes comfort is more important than style. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Tamara’s (of RHOC) got a new tattoo of a bag holding arrows. It’s called a quiver Wendy and it looked more like a gas station pump. 

😄 The show doesn't air here til 11 a.m. PST. I'll periodically watch when my other shows go to commercial. 

But seriously, how many "boyfriends" has Wendy had the past 5 months? 4? 5? It's all B.S.

Sadly, she just keeps saying she has b.f.'s so Kelvin will be jealous. It's not going to happen. Let it go Wendy. HE DOESN'T WANT YOU. And neither does anyone else. Unless you're paying them. 

And if WW is gone most of the day, who cleans her kitties litter box? I just know Wendy isn't picking up a litter scooper and cleaning the box. Just like we all know Wendy NEVER picked up Shaq's (her Cane Corso) poop. Nor did she walk him. 

I'm pretty certain Wendy locks the kittens in a bathroom when she's gone. And when she has company. Wendy can't connect with humans in a compassionate way. I doubt she gives a $hit about dogs or cats. It's just an attention thing. 

But Wendy, we're watching you. Those cats better go to a good home when you're tired of them. WE WANT THE RECEIPTS. Cause you're a "straight shooter, kapow!" 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

Like Suzanne and Norman are going to say they don't like your newest man, Wendy.  And why did you make a point of saying that Suzanne's coat was Isaac Mizrahi Classics Collection (or whatever) from Target for $50 -- another promotional deal?

Edited by MyGiddyAunt
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

@chenoa333 I’m beginning to think that we are the only watchers left. I miss having lots of us snark and offering opinions and insights. 

You could be right. But even don't watch her show from beginning to end. As I've mentioned before, I watch her when my other shows that I like, are on commercial break. 

But this is a good thing....nobody cares about WW anymore. She hasn't gotten the memo yet. But eventually she will. 

Also, I think WW fans (of whom their aren't many anymore) are mostly east coast. She's not (and never has been) extremely popular here in California. 

However, I'll be on this WW thread keeping an eye on her  until I die or,  Wendy goes away and isn't allowed to adopt anymore pets.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

I watch most days - partly to catch the little bits of info she tells about her new life. Like suddenly talking about her boyfriend in the middle of whatever "hot" topic she is discussing. She does that all of the TIME and it is super annoying. I didn't even know what the eff she was even talking about, but gathered it was about her man meeting Suzanne and Norman. I think she has been seeing this guy for a month or two. She said one other time that she was seeing more than one guy, but I think this guy has probably been the only guy she has slept with, and he is the front contender for the next Mr. Williams. I don't understand why she wants to marry again. Marriage does not mean you will stay together forever, or that he won't cheat. I would advise Wendy to wait at least two years before marrying. Why bother? Just enjoy your guy, and live each day. Time will tell if you are a good match. Is she even divorced? I read she had to give Big Kev $250,000 to help him find new digs for himself (and new family).  I was shocked she was dragging Sharina the other day - stuck with a baby. Think about THIS Wendy - baby is Good Lil Kev's half-sibling and will have a relationship someday. Maybe a very positive one. How sweet that might be!! Aww, cute Lil Sis!! She should keep her mouth shutty about anyone but Big Bad Kev. HE did you wrong, Wendy. I think she is still quite hurt. Naturally. Of course you don't like the side chick. But leave Lil Baby out of it. You can be Auntie Wendy someday. 

Her Hot Topics are LAME. I have heard of them all before she talks about them, and I'm an old lady. A whole thing about Kourtney and Scott and Sofia??? That is OLD CRUSTY NEWS. I am not a fan of her cozying up to the K's, but can't blame her. She will retire in a few years, and will have a fake friendship with some of them. But that topic was DULL. Even the audience seemed to doze off, and they will jump and scream over just about anything Wendy asks them to. How about Kourtney seeing Younes again? GET WITH IT WENDY. Wendy is half checked out. Half ass watches shows and gives her half baked opinions.

I am tired of the food talk, the drooling sounds, the hand gestures. I don't want to hear about cat poop. Cats are relatively easy to take care of, but they DO make a mess in the litter box. I wonder if she has a Person do that chore. I hope so.

Thought I would chime in - I can't quite bring myself to take notes of her daily chit chat lately, but I am still watching, unless I have something else I have to do. She seems to have settled into a groove and managed to cobble together a show, and a life, for now.

Oh, and I was miffed she shaded Christy Brinkley. What a bitch move!! Very Mean Girl. She had no proof other than a suspicion she had. 

I guess I watch Wendy to irk myself!! 

• Love 8

Evidently Wendy has a new boyfriend. She’s introduced him to Suzanne and Norman. Suzanne says “He’s cute” and Norman said “He’s funny”. He has no tattoos (W doesn’t like them) and he is tall. She’s looking for their approval as if her smart self is too scared to make a judgment on whether or not she really likes him on her own. She’s not talking about his details (name, age, job) at this time.

She began again today with Kardashian chat and then plugged their show. There has to be a catch as to why she is making them news on her show for the past two days. She might be trying to get one of them to be a guest. 

She put up photos of Lisa VP and Sarah Paulson. The latter would like to be a howife on one of those Bravo shows (RHOBH). Sarah also doesn’t care much for LVP. She was hooked up to a lie detector at the time. I thought those questions were just yes or no. So much for being real. 

Tamara’s (of RHOC) son got a new tattoo of a bag holding arrows. It’s called a quiver Wendy and it looked more like a gas station pump. 

El is Duran was her guest. He has lost 140 lbs and had a face lift. He really has changed his appearance and for the better. Wendy crashed his book signing last night at B&N with Tiffany Haddish. Wendy asked him if she could join him on stage. He allowed them to. Elvis then told Wendy “ We need a new book from you”, “We want to hear how great your life is”. Wendy just asked how long it takes to write a book. Her wheels are turning. More money she doesn’t have to share with Big Kev as opposed to the “Good Kevin” that is her son. 

I didn’t overly hate Wendy’s outfit today. It was a dark jumpsuit with dark sneakers that blended in. I still stand by the fact that she could buy some nice flats that would compliment the dresses that she wears, but as a sneaker lover myself I understand that sometimes comfort is more important than style. 

Well thanks for the info on the secret lover.  She blabs out everything else ..why not this?  If you’re not going to tell,don’t be a jerk and make it a mystery.  Spit it out already.  Good luck to him.  I’d by Big Kevs book before hers in a flash.  She’ll probably lie.  Man don’t have a side piece for ten years unless they’re unhappy at home.  And why would the Kartrashians want to be friends with her?  They don’t need publicity.  Maybe Wendy wants to learn some new tricks now that she has a new guy, lmao.  At least she’s looking more alert lately.  She’s jumping in that chair like she’s gonna break it.  I’m bad, I know. Haha.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Spit it out already.

I don’t think that she should. I don’t know exactly how long she has been seeing this guy, but anyone can act a certain way for a few months. He might want a piece of her bank, fame by being photographed with her and attending events, a free place to live or he might actually like the woman underneath the wigs and makeup. The last thing she needs is another embarrassment or scandal. She’s already knee deep in muck from her last marriage and the fact that her life went out of control earlier this year. I don’t think the time alone is bad for her. She needs to lick her wounds, become master of her own kingdom (Big Kev used to manage and run everything for her) and learn how to be happy with her remote* and kitties. Cats don’t need as much attention as dogs. I think that they will last as long as an assistant keeps the box clean and they don’t start clawing things up. They love to be pet, but don’t require the walking that dogs do. Time will tell. 

*Wendy. Please start watching the shows that you talk about. Take notes if necessary. I don’t care for your fake “knowing”. I understand that you have Norman, but would it kill you to make some calls, read some checkout rags, and do your own research for your HTs. You are getting stale. Freshen it up. 

• Love 3

I still pop in, but it ain't pretty. She's not train wreck enough to hate watch, and not interesting enough to watch watch. I did catch her interview with Dr. Drew. She was all over him with the touchy feelies. Yuck. And I have become fascinated by her face. I don't know what she did, but every time she makes her "mmhmmm" face it looks like her mouth is a separate entity from her cheeks and it freaks me out.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

And I have become fascinated by her face. I don't know what she did, but every time she makes her "mmhmmm" face it looks like her mouth is a separate entity from her cheeks and it freaks me out.

Yes!! Her face has become like mercury in a thermometer. It moves like it's sliding, slipping. 😄 Her lips, her eyes, her cheeks. It's a mess.

Thanks TVBITCH & JEANIUS for taking time to comment on here again. We miss you but I totally get not watching WW or wanting to comment about her. She is, most definitely, STALE! LOL.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks TVBITCH & JEANIUS for taking time to comment on here again. We miss you but I totally get not watching WW or wanting to comment about her. She is, most definitely, STALE! LOL.

I second this. I miss everyone who used to post and the lurkers that would read here, but not watch Wendy on tv. Please do come again. 

• Love 3