Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I remember a discussion about this way back in the thread. A viewer posted a High School picture of her and she had the same cheekbones. A lot of her may be fake or enhanced, but I think those cheekbones are real. 

In the beginning, her hair was nice and curly, her makeup very good, and her clothes were nice.  Now, she looks like a bag lady.  The sneakers have to go.  The boobs are ugly, not sexy.  An overhaul is due.  What man in his right mind would go for all that?  Especially in the city.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

The one who wants money, gifts and a way for him to segue into celebrity. 

I doubt she will part with her money or buy him gifts.  She’s too cheap.  Maybe buy him a dark pair of sunglasses so he can’t see her fully.  Yuk.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I doubt she will part with her money or buy him gifts.  She’s too cheap.  Maybe buy him a dark pair of sunglasses so he can’t see her fully.  Yuk.

Don’t you remember that photo showing her buying all kinds of treats for her boy toy after she broke up with Big K? She took him shopping and the paps caught a photo (it might have been staged). She is used to being taken by a guy (her ex).  I hope she has wizened up and doesn’t fall for it again. 

• Love 4

Today Wendy showed a pic of Khloe posing like Ana Nicole Smith and I guess her ex posted a comment on the photo that said Khloe was perfection. This led to a long discussion about how WW knows all about how when men just won't leave you alone. Apparently this happens to Wendy all the time. They stalk her with messages about how beautiful she is, or call her to say how great she looked on the show. They say hopeful things to her like "a ship will always comes back to it's port" to which she must shut them down with "this ship has sailed, honey!" Poor Wendy having to fight these men off with both fists.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy showed a pic of Khloe posing like Ana Nicole Smith and I guess her ex posted a comment on the photo that said Khloe was perfection. This led to a long discussion about how WW knows all about how when men just won't leave you alone. Apparently this happens to Wendy all the time. They stalk her with messages about how beautiful she is, or call her to say how great she looked on the show. They say hopeful things to her like "a ship will always comes back to it's port" to which she must shut them down with "this ship has sailed, honey!" Poor Wendy having to fight these men off with both fists.

I think that she was referring to Big Kev. He wants his cake and side piece too. So he can have a better piece of the WW pie ($$). 

• Love 5

I watched today (I should have been so many other productive things), but lately she hasn’t been bugging me as much. I was glad to see her in the long skirt without the thigh high slit. It covers her legs and cankles. 

I didn’t like the Q&A with the audience member who had a ménage à trois. It’s fine to question celebrities who put their information out, but not regular people. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I have not watched Wendy in years.  Having said that, doesn’t she have a clothing line?  Her style is really off. This is not a body shaming comment at all, just style. 

She used to have a line that was sold on either HSN or QVC, but it's no longer advertised and pretty sure it folded.  I never saw any of her "designs" other than the stuff she used to wear on the show, which I found very basic and borderline tacky.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I never saw any of her "designs" other than the stuff she used to wear on the show, which I found very basic and borderline tacky.

And all the clothes poor Suzanne had to wear from Wendy's clothing line. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I still don't like WW but today's show, so far, has been ok. I liked her  interaction with the audience member asking her about the 3some thing (in reference to Demi Moore's new book). 

And I like Nick Cannon. I'm surprised WW didn't jump all over Nick's blatant remarks about wanting to hook up with Wendy. Not sure if Nick was serious but who knows 

Wendy had some famous rapper over to her penthouse. They had fish for dinner. No mention of her new cats. She probably locked them in the bathroom.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I still don't like WW but today's show, so far, has been ok. I liked her  interaction with the audience member asking her about the 3some thing (in reference to Demi Moore's new book). 

And I like Nick Cannon. I'm surprised WW didn't jump all over Nick's blatant remarks about wanting to hook up with Wendy. Not sure if Nick was serious but who knows 

Wendy had some famous rapper over to her penthouse. They had fish for dinner. No mention of her new cats. She probably locked them in the bathroom.

Nick Cannon and Wendy?  No way.  He was just pacifying her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Lol! I'm glad to know that. I thought it was odd that WW wasn't responding to Nick's comments about his interest in hooking up with her. She actually reacted appropriately to his statements. 

• Love 1

Why am I tuning in ?  I don’t know.  Today, OMG, she came bouncing out with a tight, tight short skirt and a very tight v- neck sweater soooo tight and low cut.  Very classy.  Then her conversation about honey boo boo or whoever .  The audience didn’t look thrilled with her conversation about people we do not know.  This show, or whatever they call it,  I think is doomed.  I wish Nick Cannon had this spot.  What is the station thinking?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

What is the station thinking?

They must be getting the ratings because she has a contract for a few more years. I really think that she is trying to repair her image from the end of last season. She understands how important it is (now) nit to alienate her audience and sponsors. 

I totally agree with the comment about what she was wearing. The top was so tight and it really accented her very large rack. She needs a better stylist. I didn’t need to see all that leg she displayed, especially when she was doing the interview with Rakin. I bet the slit was with a mere inch or two from her panties. Classy indeed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

They must be getting the ratings because she has a contract for a few more years. I really think that she is trying to repair her image from the end of last season. She understands how important it is (now) nit to alienate her audience and sponsors. 

I totally agree with the comment about what she was wearing. The top was so tight and it really accented her very large rack. She needs a better stylist. I didn’t need to see all that leg she displayed, especially when she was doing the interview with Rakin. I bet the slit was with a mere inch or two from her panties. Classy indeed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Silver Bells

Wendy is dressed like some desperate soul walking the streets of Hollywood & Vine at 3 a.m. Greasy wig (again) pleather mini skirt, waffle pattern pantyhose. And Triple E breasts exposed. Kind of a "nickel night at the whore house" look.

Maybe some guy will offer to take her to breakfast at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles.(It is, actually, very delicious!)

ETA: Judging from the photo WW is showing (on hot topics) of Rakim...he needs to see an ophthalmologist pronto. 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She understands how important it is (now) nit to alienate her audience and sponsors. 

I agree. But why did it take her so long to figure it out? She's been in this business (show business) for several decades. She already knew.

IMO..she still hasn't learned that truth is the best and only option. No matter what pickle you've gotten yourself into, being honest is what people want. Not continuous BS, blatant lying, ignoring the issues fans are asking her, pretending to be someone you're not. She's a mess. 

And just an FYI to Mindthinkr: I always sense the kindness behind (or in front of!) your thoughts and opinions. I like that quality. It's obviously a quality I don't have  😄 but I can't have it all!

• Love 2
On 9/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, retired watcher said:

I think Wendy is going nutty. Two kids under a year is great? No. I'm tired of her thinking her life is a hot topic. Also, just tell us the gossip, don't make up stories "in your mind".

To add to your good comment, who wants to hear who she had dinner with .. which rapper I never heard of.  I think it’s all bullshit.  We all know she is in bed at nine o’clock.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/23/2019 at 9:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

Hmm....you have me baffled darlin'.  PM me. 

And I'm probably not going to be posting on or reading the WW thread anymore just because I know bad news is coming someday soon regarding those sweet kitties she adopted for publicity. 

So I'm taking WW off my PT Forums list of "favorites". 

My message thingy not working.  Cannot send or receive.

• Useful 1
On 9/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I think that she was referring to Big Kev. He wants his cake and side piece too. So he can have a better piece of the WW pie ($$). 

Ah, yes.  Big Kev must be missing those days of Wendy walking around in her bathrobe, sitting down to the table strewn with dozens of crabs while she chomps them down with hot sauce bald as a bat in her slippers.  Missing those humongous boobs hanging to the floor.  Yes, he misses that .. NOT.  The cars and jewelry and cash flowing out of his pockets is what he misses.  He drove around in his Bentley wearing his fur coat while canoodling with the side piece who became Mother of his baby girl.  I think he had plenty stashed away, as he knew the day would come.  WW is delusional thinking he misses HER for HER.  Or, I could be wrong.. who knows.  I doubt it.     I don’t begrudge anyone happiness or peace of mind, but be honest about it and say the truth that you are hurting or having a hard time, or say nothing at all. I don’t believe she’s all out and about having a high ole time with all these friends that came out of the woodwork after all this time. Wendy likes the simple life, and she is no Carrie Bradshaw.      Btw, Sarah J Parker and husband Mathew B are going to do Plaza Suite on Broadway, fyi.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 7

Thanks for posting that show @druzy!  From what I could stand to watch it looks like she's still name dropping and telling long drawn out stories of her fabulous single life. Bored at the Wicked play, sooooo tired, didn't want to go out but you know everybody wants a piece of Wendy so she went to the play anyway! Now she's buds with Tiffany Haddish? 

Oh, and the bright white sneakers on her size 12 feet. Just NO! She looks awful and something is off with her wigs now. She's wearing them too low on her forehead or something and she should really lose the center part. Not many of us "older" gals can wear center parts. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Big Kev must be missing those days of Wendy walking around in her bathrobe, sitting down to the table strewn with dozens of crabs while she chomps them down with hot sauce bald as a bat in her slippers.  Missing those humongous boobs hanging to the floor.  Yes, he misses that .. NOT.

😄😃😀 Ha!Ha! And a big F'n LOL! SO spot on.

Big Kev is not living the life of a poor man. He played his cards well and now he's settled into his new life with his baby daughter and Sharina. He's got money and he doesn't have to deal with old lady Wendy's constant talk about how hard she works and how much effort she put in to building HER "empire". She knew for years he was cheating on her. She stayed and put up with it. And it wasn't because she was a battered woman who was scared to leave her man.

Her shoulder injury was probably from trying to give Big Kelvin a swift right hook in the face.😄

• LOL 6
On 9/6/2019 at 3:43 PM, druzy said:

Thanks @druzy! My recording was "tampered with." Why the hell does she look like she is currently using coke? Are her eyes always like that?

No, seriously...I never could find her show so I only see her here or SM. I don't buy anything she is peddling. NOPE! 

What sympathy I had for her has left the building.    

• Love 3
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks @druzy! My recording was "tampered with." Why the hell does she look like she is currently using coke? Are her eyes always like that?

No, seriously...I never could find her show so I only see her here or SM. I don't buy anything she is peddling. NOPE! 

What sympathy I had for her has left the building.    

Her eyes are like that because she said that she has Grave’s disease. (Hyperthyroidism) She also has lymphodemia,  which has made her lose all the shape in her legs and have cankles. She has to spend at least a hour at night in a special machine to move her excess lymph and reduce swelling every day. She refuses to wear compression hose which would also benefit her. Aging is not coming gracefully for Wendy. Of late her fashion sense (or stylist) are doing her no favors. Since her former wig stylist is gone, her hair (wig) no longer looks as nice. Sadly since had a rough time she’s had last year with her divorce and IMO humiliation because her ex had a baby with his mistress Sharina. That ruffled her feathers. Wendy still has time to bounce back, but will she? Since the marital split she is all look at me and me me me. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I’m still not buying her sobriety is solid though...

Nor are most of us. 

She goes on about her invitations to go here and there. With this famous person or that. The she waves her hand as though she’s just as important and decides to stay home because her show is worth that. You know she just wants to sit on her couch (legs in their de-fluiding machine) while eating snacks smacking her lips and burping. She’ll be in her robe, one foot in a Gucci slipper, and her hair, or lack of it, will be all hidden in a turban.  OR She is really scared to go join the party because she doesn’t want to cave to peer pressure to do drugs or drink. So she stays home. I think she may imbibe a bit at home. Perhaps wine. Champagne would give her air. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Grammar-which I’m horrible at so if there are still some mistakes I apologize. I always excelled in science not English.
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you for the kind reply @Mindthinkr! That explains the eye movement I had mistaken for use of stimulants. 

I  apologize,Wendy. This time. 

I’m still not buying her sobriety is solid though...

I know, I know, prayer closet Fairy🤷🏻‍♀️

Proceed with caution when it comes to Wendy's reasons for her crazy eyes or anything else.

One thing she has proven without a doubt is that she is a liar.

• Love 7
On 9/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, hisbunkie said:

I have not watched Wendy in years.  Having said that, doesn’t she have a clothing line?  Her style is really off. This is not a body shaming comment at all, just style. 

She had plenty of things that just disappear.  I did buy one thing tho that they were selling, a pillow that massages the back.  It’s wonderful and really works great.

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Nor are most of us. 

She goes on about her invitations to go here and there. With this famous person or that. The she waves her hand as though she’s just as important and decides to stay home because her show is worth that. You know she just wants to sit on her couch (legs in their de-fluiding machine) while eating snacks smacking her lips and burping. She’ll be in her robe, one foot in a Gucci slipper, and her hair, or lack of it, will be all hidden in a turban.  OR She is really scared to go join the party because she doesn’t want to cave to peer pressure to do drugs or drink. So she stays home. I think she may imbibe a bit at home. Perhaps wine. Champagne would give her air. 

She’s probably been out once or twice so it would hit the papers and that’s it.  To go out on the town one night, she’d have to call up the wig guy, the makeup artist, and someone to dress her., and what about shoes since her feet and legs are swollen and can’t wear 5 inch heels.  It’s all too much trouble, and don’t forget, she doesn’t have a Big aKev to prep for the next morning show.  So, I’m assuming she is at home every night eating and relaxing.  I’d have more respect if she would come clean and just say the truth.

• Love 2

Changing subject .. did anyone see the “2 Cellos” play Game of Thrones theme on PBS?  Unbelievable.  My husband and I watching while waiting for a big cricket to come out from under my t.v. and smash him.  So far he came out like five times and went back in.  Just called my son to come help, haha.  I can’t go to sleep until it’s done.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Changing subject .. did anyone see the “2 Cellos” play Game of Thrones theme on PBS?  Unbelievable.  My husband and I watching while waiting for a big cricket to come out from under my t.v. and smash him.  So far he came out like five times and went back in.  Just called my son to come help, haha.  I can’t go to sleep until it’s done.

Well you may be up for awhile. They feel your vibrations when you go to get them and run back into hiding. Best Wishes and at least tomorrow is still the weekend. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well you may be up for awhile. They feel your vibrations when you go to get them and run back into hiding. Best Wishes and at least tomorrow is still the weekend. 

Any secret to getting these suckers?  

4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Any secret to getting these suckers?  

Sorry. None. Hold on. I’ll google it. 

Google has natural and not natural options, but I don’t see any of them working fast enough for you to get a good nights sleep. It also suggests the use of a vacuum. Remember the Chinese consider a cricket in the house very good luck. I guess you need to change rooms. 

• Love 1

This morning Wendy came flouncing out in a fringed asymmetrical LBD. I didn’t like it. Of course she wore it with white sneakers. She actually had a bit of ankle distinction. She must have spent a lot of time de-fluiding in her machine this weekend. 

She began by addressing that JLo and Shakira are doing the Miami halftime Super Bowl show. She thinks that it will be a shake off, but isn’t impressed about Shakira performing. She thought (perhaps rightly so) that they should have artists from Miami like Flor-Rida (or however he redid that name), Marc Anthony or Pitbull (who is in talks about joining the headliners) instead. 

Wendy watched the Giants game with her kitties...alone. She had debated about going to see Hustle (alone) having Taco Bell (which DJ Booth brought her at 10 pm) and had spoken to NeNe of RHOA who would have gotten on a plane to join Wendy doing something. Wendy is more sedate and didn’t think that NeNe would even show up. She didn’t or call. It was obvious Wendy just wanted to relax and chill over the weekend  

Plug: Bill Stanton’s book Prepared not Scared. She hopes to book him on the show. 

She spoke of Cardi B at Paris Fashion Week. This was her round about way to let us know about her bodyguard Omar who allegedly has a crush on Wendy. 

That’s about all I caught as I was half paying attention. She also chatted re Kandi and Todd of RHOA having a baby via surrogate. Also Lil Nas X taking some time off at age 22 which Wendy thinks could be career ending. She spoke of Justin B’s having a bigger wedding ceremony in SC and how also the other 5 star hotel guests will be put out. No pool, no spa services, and not going to their restaurants or bars less they mingle with the rich and famous. They will be comped room service. 

I don’t know why I even switched her on today. Habit? Curiosity? For y’all. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

This morning Wendy came flouncing out in a fringed asymmetrical LBD. I didn’t like it. Of course she wore it with white sneakers. She actually had a bit of ankle distinction. She must have spent a lot of time de-fluiding in her machine this weekend. 

I feel stupid asking, but what is an LBD?

And does anyone know exactly what that "edema-reducing" machine is that she talks about? What part of her body does she connect it to? Is it a tube and a pump? I've never heard of such a medical device and I'm too lazy to Google it!😄

• Love 1
11 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

windex.jpg

Thank you all for all suggestions.  Haven’t seen cricket since Sat. Nite under the couch.  My son brought some sticky strips to put down on floor from Home Depot, but haven’t seen anything yet.  I’m sure everyone has worse problems than this, so I’ll just shut up already, lol.

Tuned in to Nasty Wendy after Hot Topics.  She seemed extra nasty today and rushing the people like she had somewhere to go in that black dress.  She was pretty fresh to that guy sitting down in hot topics.  She has a high opinion of herself and better watch out she doesn’t get the ax.  Maybe I’ll send her my cricket when he decides to come out.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:48 PM, Silver Bells said:

Let me add to that.  Nick Cannon is too famous, nice, generous, good looking, good hearted and classy to go with the likes of her.  He could have anybody.  Why pick her?  NO .. a THOUSAND times NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She began by addressing that JLo and Shakira are doing the Miami halftime Super Bowl show. She thinks that it will be a shake off, but isn’t impressed about Shakira performing. She thought (perhaps rightly so) that they should have artists from Miami like Flor-Rida (or however he redid that name), Marc Anthony or Pitbull (who is in talks about joining the headliners) instead. 

Wendy watched the Giants game with her kitties...alone. She had debated about going to see Hustle (alone) having Taco Bell (which DJ Booth brought her at 10 pm) and had spoken to NeNe of RHOA who would have gotten on a plane to join Wendy doing something. Wendy is more sedate and didn’t think that NeNe would even show up. She didn’t or call. It was obvious Wendy just wanted to relax and chill over the weekend  

Plug: Bill Stanton’s book Prepared not Scared. She hopes to book him on the show. 

She spoke of Cardi B at Paris Fashion Week. This was her round about way to let us know about her bodyguard Omar who allegedly has a crush on Wendy. 

That’s about all I caught as I was half paying attention. She also chatted re Kandi and Todd of RHOA having a baby via surrogate. Also Lil Nas X taking some time off at age 22 which Wendy thinks could be career ending. She spoke of Justin B’s having a bigger wedding ceremony in SC and how also the other 5 star hotel guests will be put out. No pool, no spa services, and not going to their restaurants or bars less they mingle with the rich and famous. They will be comped room service. 

I don’t know why I even switched her on today. Habit? Curiosity? For y’all. 

Because there’s nothing else on at 10 am, that’s why.  Wendy could say goodbye to her Minalos  and all the other designer shoes she has and go to the orthopedic store for special old lady shoes.  Go see a surgeon while you are out and get those balloons out of your chest while you’re at it.  It’s time to call it a day.  She can’t keep up with all these younger rappers anymore.  It’s too much trouble to get dressed and glammed up and drink all night at the club.  Bye, bye Club.  Stay home with your new furry friends who will love you no matter what.  Just don’t give them any hot sauce in their kibble.   Oh, and p.s.  She wishes she looked like Shakira.  And J. lol is only a few years younger than Wendy and look at her, dancing and jumping all over the stage like a jet.  Then she goes home to sleep with Gods gift to women, A-rod.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

And what happened to Gold Bond that she used to slather all over her arms?  Dumped!  Who remembers what else?

Wasn't there some air freshener? Glade?

And there's this from 2016:

"Chevrolet is pulling out of a sponsorship deal with "The Wendy Williams Show," following controversial remarks the host made about historically black colleges and universities and the NAACP."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I feel stupid asking, but what is an LBD?

There are no stupid questions, just unanswered ones. LBD= Little Black Dress

24 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

And what happened to Gold Bond that she used to slather all over her arms?  Dumped!  Who remembers what else?

She used some of it on her arms last week, but she didn’t mention it by name. 

6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wasn't there some air freshener? Glade?

Yes. Haven’t seen her plug it in awhile. Perhaps she read our comments and no longer blatantly plugs her sponsors. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

What da phuck is Cardi wearing at Paris fashion week? The flowered camo outfit that covered her entire body including her face?! I think cardi B is copying Lady Gaga. How boring.

And I think these guys that pop up occasionally like cardi B's bodyguard who claim (according to Wendy) that SHE is their "crush", are just men who have an obsession with gigantic, freakishly large, breasts. Sorry Wendy. It's true.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2