Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Are you new to the WW show? No disrespect intended but Wendy NEVER gets the facts straight. Hell, she can't even pronounce simple common names. And must always have Norman correcting her on everything. 

And this egotistical biatch thinks she's got it goin' on. She's cool, hipped and hopped and hangin' with the top dogs of celebs. I say she's seriously mentally ill.

Well, she must have had many B-12 shots to get it goin on again, since she’s been lying in her bed eating, reading the mags and moisturizing herself for the last ten years.  She’s been let out of her cage and is trying to be the 5th Sex and the City chick. Maybe she can take Kim Catrall’s place, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

WW will trash anyone and everybody. Her life sucks so much that it makes her feel better to trash people and tell lies with or without proof. I find her pretty disgusting. Of course, she'll never get over DTWS and then she made up the like about Christy Brinkley faking her injury. I doubt that she will apologize since that's how she makes her living. I also can't take her fake crying. That lady is a MESS!

I haven't watched Wendy. The Talk really let her have it over the Christy Brinkley story. Wow WW is a terrible woman.  Didnt she just have CB on a few months ago and was praising her for advice and support CB had given WW. I'm not some CB fan but damn WW is that awful. 

Carrie ann said WW tried to get her fired when she was on DWTS .

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 10
On 9/16/2019 at 10:10 AM, druzy said:

First Wendy says Jerry O wasn't picked up and she doesn't know what people want besides her show. Two minutes later Norman interrupted her and said no decision has been made about the Jerry O show, it was still being shopped around. I knew she was bitter about Jerry and the network probably gave her a vanity producer credit to appease her. 

She's getting 2 kittens from Beth Stern. She said her dog went to a home on Long Island when her family fell apart. I don't believe it- she gave her dog away a long time ago. This was just a convenient way to shut down rumors.

How do we petition Beth Stern to wake the fuck up?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I haven't watched Wendy. The Talk really let her have it over the Christy Brinkley story. Wow WW is a terrible woman.  Didnt she just have CB on a few months ago and was praising her for advice and support CB had given WW. I'm not some CB fan but damn WW is that awful. 

Carrie ann said WW tried to get her fired when she was on DWTS .

Whaaat?  Wendy tried to get CarrieAnn fired?  Who does Wendy think she is?  Has her radio show and this junk show gone to her head?  Does she think she is that important that she could get someone fired?  What a joke this is.  I don’t wish bad on anyone, but Wendy better remember there is a God up above.  She better watch that big mouth of hers.  Not everyone likes her.  Hmmm .. maybe Kelvin had a point.  After hearing all of these things now I really don’t like her.  And, Jerry O was kissing her feet??  What a dope.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

How do we petition Beth Stern to wake the fuck up?

I posted on Beth's Instagram (bethostern) asking Beth to confirm or deny the WW cat adoption b.s. And I posted that it would be very damaging to Beth's reputation as an animal welfare activist, to adopt any living being to WW. 

But as we all know, one post on IG gets buried in seconds by thousands of other posts. 

I think Beth Stern is affiliated with The North Shore Animal League (Rescue group) in NY.  I can't find a phone number for them. Just a website with basic info. 

I'll keep posting on Beth's IG. Maybe someone will notice before it's too late. 

• Love 5

Wendy accusing Christie of faking the fall? Anyone remember when Wendy "passed out" on stage in that stupid Statue of Liberty costume? That sure looked way more "fake as hell " to me.

miserable woman that unfortunately has a forum for her toxicity.

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, ByaNose said:

WW will trash anyone and everybody. Her life sucks so much that it makes her feel better to trash people and tell lies with or without proof. I find her pretty disgusting. Of course, she'll never get over DTWS and then she made up the like about Christy Brinkley faking her injury. I doubt that she will apologize since that's how she makes her living. I also can't take her fake crying. That lady is a MESS!

Agree! WW has been bitter since she was eliminated early on DWTS. Apparently, she tried to get CAI fired from being a judge! Unbelievable! CAI briefly mentioned this on the Talk today, but did not elaborate any further, so if anyone has details, please share.

Wendy, you're such a bitch...all because you couldn't take a little constructive criticism. 🙄

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

she’s been lying in her bed eating, reading the mags and moisturizing herself for the last ten years.

Are you implying that's a bad thing?  No lazy shaming, please...

I would write more, but it's close to noon and I need to get out of bed (to go to the grocery store and get more snacks and mags).

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Are you implying that's a bad thing?  No lazy shaming, please...

I would write more, but it's close to noon and I need to get out of bed (to go to the grocery store and get more snacks and mags).

Not at all, as I am in the same boat.  But, I don’t have a Major show and a Kelvin to do all the heavy work for it, lol.  Who knows now tho as things have changed.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

But, I don’t have a Major show and a Kelvin to do all the heavy work for it, lol.  

Ha!  If only we had been born rich, instead of beautiful....

🙂

(I did worry, for half a second, that someone here might take my "lazy shaming" comment seriously.  At 64, I'm shameless)

Edited by OldButHappy
memory impairments of the aged
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I posted on Beth's Instagram (bethostern) asking Beth to confirm or deny the WW cat adoption b.s. And I posted that it would be very damaging to Beth's reputation as an animal welfare activist, to adopt any living being to WW. 

But as we all know, one post on IG gets buried in seconds by thousands of other posts. 

I think Beth Stern is affiliated with The North Shore Animal League (Rescue group) in NY.  I can't find a phone number for them. Just a website with basic info. 

I'll keep posting on Beth's IG. Maybe someone will notice before it's too late. 

Ah yes, I'm off to find NSAL contact info. Thanks.Website should have contact info, a phone or email or even an address.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I’ve never cared about Iggy Azalea one way or the other in the past, but I love anybody who will check Wendy the Fool. 

I am so sick of Tamar always making insinuations that the other hosts caused her dismissal from The Real 100 years ago. Your stank, ignorant attitude got you the boot and guess what? You’re not missed either. And Wendy, you can STFU too going along with that mess. The Real ladies were championing her, but hopefully now they’ve seen the light and will check her fake Cowardly Lion ass the next time she opens her mouth to tell a lie or shit on other people. 

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I’ve never cared about Iggy Azalea one way or the other in the past, but I love anybody who will check Wendy the Fool. 

And THAT, was a very thunderous "clapback" by Iggy! I officially ♥️ her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I am so sick of Tamar always making insinuations that the other hosts caused her dismissal from The Real 100 years ago. Your stank, ignorant attitude got you the boot and guess what? You’re not missed either. And Wendy, you can STFU too going along with that mess. The Real ladies were championing her, but hopefully now they’ve seen the light and will check her fake Cowardly Lion ass the next time she opens her mouth to tell a lie or shit on other people. 

WW has proven time after time that she will lick anyone's a$$hole to further her "career". 

• Love 4

I've been disappointed in the show for about a year now, even before the big breakup. I think she is trying too hard to stay relevant to the younger crowd. Your show can mature along with you. I'm not saying she should cater to only 50 year olds, but her hot topics about people most of her audience has never heard of or about herself is getting tired. I use to love the show and even saw it in person 4 years ago but now I can barely make it through Hot Topics.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

WW has proven time after time that she will lick anyone's a$$hole to further her "career". 

Exactly. Did she talk about The Real host’s response to the interview today? I missed it due to flood warning coverage. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Exactly. Did she talk about The Real host’s response to the interview today? I missed it due to flood warning coverage. 

I wasn't really paying attention but I don't think she mentioned it. Just in case you want to watch, here's the episode:

• Love 1
On 9/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, Silver Bells said:

Whaaat?  Wendy tried to get CarrieAnn fired?  Who does Wendy think she is?  Has her radio show and this junk show gone to her head?

Wendy must think she's some A List celebrity because she has a "talk show" and it's lasted 10+ years. 

As I've said before, her show is aired at various mid-morning times throughout the USA when there is NO COMPETITION. There's nothing else to watch. WW would die a quick death if she was in the same time slot as Ellen or Dr. Phil, Judge Judy, Kelly Clarkson, Maury, Steve Wilkos, Dr. Oz.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I don't watch The Talk or The Real, what are they saying about her? 

The Real didn’t really say anything about Wendy (they focused on disgruntled former co-host Tamar Braxton), but The Talk hosts called her out for being mean for no reason when she’s received so much (undeserved) support following the Big Kev split. They’ve been on Wendy’s bony ass ever since that Daily Mail expose a few years ago, because she’s always hated them (her comment about The Real being a “cute” show during the Tamar interview was a dig since both shows won an Emmy over her). From jump they’ve reminded her that she’s built her entire career trashing people so she shouldn’t expect sympathy when her own shit is exposed. I hope The Real hosts follow suit. 

Did my ears deceive me or did Wendy mention her old wig head Shakeetha? Back when the show was a mess in a good way. *sigh*

• Love 3
On 9/19/2019 at 8:40 PM, retired watcher said:

I've been disappointed in the show for about a year now, even before the big breakup. I think she is trying too hard to stay relevant to the younger crowd. Your show can mature along with you. I'm not saying she should cater to only 50 year olds, but her hot topics about people most of her audience has never heard of or about herself is getting tired. I use to love the show and even saw it in person 4 years ago but now I can barely make it through Hot Topics.

Me too.  At this time of day, I enjoyed her show.  I liked the guests (when she was nice to everyone and could get them), the cooking segments, the things you could buy, and her overall.  She changed tho and got too full of herself.  She started being rude to guests and talking about people I’ve never heard of.  People associate with her when she acts normal, crying, using q tips, slurping her tea like she’s in your living room and your best bud.  Her audience changed .. they are probably pulling people off the streets.  All in all, I just can’t watch anymore as she’s not pleasurable.  Plus, she’s back to knocking people like Christie Brinkley, etc.  Jealous much?  Oh, and eating the food like she hasn’t eaten in ages, and then taking it home.  I just can’t.

• Love 4

I watched Wendy today. I got a good laugh about her lack of being current despite her protestations. She was talking about the Emmy’s. She didn’t know about the show that won comedy...Fleabag. Then Bev Smith was on the segment about Emmy fashion and when they were discussing Zendaya’s look Bev said: “I’m Euphoric over it.” That was a reference to Zendaya being on the show Euphoric and again Wendy didn’t get it. I must now not be watching enough Wendy because I have seen both seasons of Fleabag and the one season of Euphoric. I guess I should have been watching her reruns lol. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
I forgot the most important word. NOT. It totally changes what I meant to say.
  • Love 5

Looks like WW got 2 kittens from a local veterinarian. The vet applied the faux nail caps to the kitties so they won't be able to scratch furniture. They're neutered, look like they are bonded very deeply with each other. Sweet kitties. 

I just hope WW will return them to the vet if things don't work out.

I'm off to go pray to God, Buddha, Mahanta and any other higher powers, for these kitties that they end up with a kind, loving, forever home.

• Love 6

I was so upset over WW getting pets that I almost forgot to snark on her!

Anyway, her " outfit" today looked like something a teenage, bi-polar cheerleader would wear. A super tight short sweater with "MONDAY" printed on the front. And a shiny, aluminum, accordian pleat skirt with bright white flat shoes. And cankles. Guess she didn't have time to use her "lymphedema machine".

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The kittens names are: For the tabby...My Way and for the black tuxedo...Chit Chat. One of the kitties took a massive “runny” dump in a pair of her 5” Manolos which DJ Booth helped her clean up prior to their going to the Palm for dinner. Wendy had steak (which grossed him out). 

I also forgot to mention she did a small blurb re: the Kardashian’s at the Emmy’s. They were presenting for best reality show and got laughed at. Wendy said it’s because the people in the room didn’t have their money and were jealous. No Wendy. I think it’s because Kim and Kendall said something to the effect that their show was totally natural and unscripted and the audience thought that was BS. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

One of the kitties took a massive “runny” dump in a pair of her 5” Manolos

Wendy doesn't even wear heels anymore. And phuck off Wendy....the kitties are probably stressed out being in a new, crazy, fucked up environment. Also known as their "new home". 

But we all know it's just temporary. Til Big Phucking, Phake Wendy gets tired of them.

She'll stop talking about them. That's when we know they're gone. 

ETA: I'm sorry to be the bearer of the cold, hard truth but this is Wendy's MO when it comes to pets. They (the pets)  get Wendy lots of attention from the general public. Then she gets tired of them, the pets mysteriously disappear. And many months later, she mentions how she found a great home for the pet(s).  That veterinarian who adopted out those kittens is a total dumb phuck. And she ( the veterinarian whose name I forgot) will reap the rewards of the backlash from animal welfare folks when those kitties "disappear".  And WW will be assuring everyone that she found them a great home. Probably a kill shelter.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Lol.  No.  I am not.  In fact, you know me very very well.

Hmm....you have me baffled darlin'.  PM me. 

And I'm probably not going to be posting on or reading the WW thread anymore just because I know bad news is coming someday soon regarding those sweet kitties she adopted for publicity. 

So I'm taking WW off my PT Forums list of "favorites". 

I didn't watch WW, but read a recap of the backlash she's getting re: defending the Kardashians.  She not only said people were jealous of their money, but they all had those big degrees from schools (for acting, etc) and it didn't matter one bit.

So an education is nothing, but being a famewhore is best?  Good to know.  Yeah, and I won't be watching.

WW thinks she's such a big celeb.  When she was on DWTS, my mom said who is she, and plus she's not a good dancer, so I don't really care.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What the heck?    

Am I missing something here? 

I have my suspicions, but maybe that was suspicion-bait. 

It was just MY opinion that WW will get tired of those kittens and not want them anymore. I give it less than a year and they'll disappear like her dog did. 

But you didn't miss anything here except my rather confusing statement of not wanting to watch WW anymore or, come to this forum. Sometimes my posts are only clear to me! Lol! 

• Love 2

I watched her show today. She seemed a bit soft on the Hot Topics. She made nice about Lamar Odom and Khloé K (not so much her baby’s daddy). 

Wendy hates Halloween, but not candy. She likes hard candies, but chocolate not so much. I wonder if that’s to warn us that she won’t be dressing up. Perhaps the faint in the Statue of Liberty costume is still giving her PTSD. 

Wendy stated that she is frugal/cheap and compared herself to QEII. Um...no. 

Nicole Murphy is stunning. Especially for her age and 5 children. I gather Wendy wasn’t playing nice by the fact that Nicole put her hands over to strangle her once and went after her another way later on in the interview. 

Wendy had an Aussie chef on (Dan Churchill). She ate everything he made with copious smacking sounds. Hey audio person. Turn down her mic volume when she is eating please. We don’t want to hear it. 

• Love 6
On 9/23/2019 at 7:37 AM, Silver Bells said:

Besides looking like a clown this morning, (Monday), Wendy adopted 2 cats from Nyack .  What happened with Beth Stern, her good friend?

I was wondering the same thing. But WW wants us all to believe she's good friends with EVERYONE! LOL. 

• Love 3

I was watching some of today's show on a huge HD TV and I realized that WW is one of the ugliest looking human beings I've ever seen.

What lies beneath all the make up, cheek implants, veneers, rhinoplasty, fake lashes, thick eyeliner, penciled-in brows, wigs, lipliner, lipstick, panty hose???

It's Halloween Wendy! Surprise us and come out 100% naked/natural. 

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I watched her show today. She seemed a bit soft on the Hot Topics. She made nice about Lamar Odom and Khloé K (not so much her baby’s daddy). 

Wendy hates Halloween, but not candy. She likes hard candies, but chocolate not so much. I wonder if that’s to warn us that she won’t be dressing up. Perhaps the faint in the Statue of Liberty costume is still giving her PTSD. 

Wendy stated that she is frugal/cheap and compared herself to QEII. Um...no. 

Nicole Murphy is stunning. Especially for her age and 5 children. I gather Wendy wasn’t playing nice by the fact that Nicole put her hands over to strangle her once and went after her another way later on in the interview. 

Wendy had an Aussie chef on (Dan Churchill). She ate everything he made with copious smacking sounds. Hey audio person. Turn down her mic volume when she is eating please. We don’t want to hear it. 

I liked her in the beginning, but now, I can’t stand her.  Between the boobs, crazy clothes and teenage hair, she looks ridiculous.  She has an opinion for everything and everyone like it’s gospel.  Just because SHE says something, doesn’t mean it’s right.  She gives advice to people in the audience like she’s a PHD and they take it.  What makes her think she’s an authority on everything?  Her marriage was a sham.  We don’t know but, maybe baby mama was a nice girl and Big Kev loves her.  Maybe Wendy was a pain in the ass and he couldn’t take anything about her. I don’t believe one thing she says anymore.  Also, why is she knocking everyone?  She wishes she looked like Christy Brinkley.  She looks stupid with that hair hanging down to her ass, and she should fire her stylist, if she has one.  All her clothes are horrible.  Thank God for Norman as she can’t get one sentence right anymore.  I want to know .. what happened to Beth Stern? Her good friend.  Haha. She wishes.  Beth Stern is a beautiful, smart LADY.  Why would she get involved with WW?  Oh, and the way she was chomping on the food today, going from plate to plate down the whole line like she hadn’t eaten in three weeks.  Classy.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

cheek implants,

I remember a discussion about this way back in the thread. A viewer posted a High School picture of her and she had the same cheekbones. A lot of her may be fake or enhanced, but I think those cheekbones are real. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I remember a discussion about this way back in the thread. A viewer posted a High School picture of her and she had the same cheekbones. A lot of her may be fake or enhanced, but I think those cheekbones are real. 

I'll have to Google that high school pic because, although it's possible those are her real cheekbones, seeing is believing! 😀

ETA: Ok. High school pic shows nice cheekbones. But she still looks really fugly. Big boobs are everything. Lol 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2