Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wendy came out SURPRISE! as the mystery guest.  Jerry went into hyper kiss-ass mode.  Yeesh, dude, we know you want the job but groveling is so sad. 

They sat on the chairs like in interview mode, and threw compliments back and forth, making sure to remind us that she's back on 9/16.  Wendy would not say 100% that he is being renewed, but said it's up to the powers that be, but she loves him on the show.  Then she related how she heard Jerry say that he wanted to cover the Loughlin case, and she wanted to let him know that it's gonna happen.  Then Wendy took over the whole conversation and we heard how Jerry stood her up for lunch at a fancy NYC restaurant, and she ended up calling Blac Chyna.  Poor Jerry (and us), having to listen to this windbag drop the names of her other "friends" like Nene Leakes, Rick Ross, Rahkim.  She seemed on speed or something, not letting Jerry get a word in.  I eyerolled hard when Jerry called her "the legend" as they went to commercial break.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Wendy came out SURPRISE! as the mystery guest.  Jerry went into hyper kiss-ass mode.  Yeesh, dude, we know you want the job but groveling is so sad. 

They sat on the chairs like in interview mode, and threw compliments back and forth, making sure to remind us that she's back on 9/16.  Wendy would not say 100% that he is being renewed, but said it's up to the powers that be, but she loves him on the show.  Then she related how she heard Jerry say that he wanted to cover the Loughlin case, and she wanted to let him know that it's gonna happen.  Then Wendy took over the whole conversation and we heard how Jerry stood her up for lunch at a fancy NYC restaurant, and she ended up calling Blac Chyna.  Poor Jerry (and us), having to listen to this windbag drop the names of her other "friends" like Nene Leakes, Rick Ross, Rahkim.  She seemed on speed or something, not letting Jerry get a word in.  I eyerolled hard when Jerry called her "the legend" as they went to commercial break.

Thanks for the recap Patty. Jerry and WW do so much sucking up they could drain an Olympic swimming pool in 5 seconds. And Wendy is a "legend"? More sucking. Keep sucking WW's a$$ Jerry. I'll bet "the powers that be" will say ok to signing a one season contract with you. 

And really Wendy? Jerry stood you up for a lunch date but Blac China just happened to be doing nothing better so she went to lunch with you? I call BS on that (and everything Wendy says.)

Wendy is a legend in her own mind. She's a farce in the viewer's minds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Yeah, it was embarrassing the amount of ass kissing Jerry was doing - we get it, you want your show, but, have you no self-respect??? Guess that is how you have to act to have her support you, sad.  Does she really have to come back??? 

And that dress?  u.g.l.y

• Love 1

Wendy is squeaking by with a roster of D-list guests now, and I have no expectation that if Jerry got his own show it would do much better on that front.  The only people I remember being on the show were his wife and Peter Facinelli(!), and he was salty today when he told us that Ja Rule bailed on him last week.  Maybe they should work it so he becomes Wendy's sidekick, and he could do his Lori Loughlin recaps as needed. 

I think he's a good guy but I would cut my losses.

Edited by patty1h
corrected spelling
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2019 at 8:34 PM, chenoa333 said:

I find it hard to believe Nene leaks and WW are "friends". Nene doesn't kiss ass and I doubt she gives a $hit about WW. Just seems like a load of crap..all of a sudden "celebrities" who WW talked trash about, are all wanting to hang out with her. WW behavior is consistent with that of a crazy, lying, delusional biatch.

And I'll go out on a limb here and say I think she's dippin' and doin' drugs and alcohol. But no sex. She can't find any men dumb or desperate enough to do her. 

Nene made sure her face was autotuned but she went and did Wendy wrong 😄

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Nene made sure her face was autotuned but she went and did Wendy wrong 😄

What did Nene do? Sorry for not understanding your comment (except the part about Nene autotuning/photoshopping her face!) 😀 

• Love 1
On 8/30/2019 at 1:10 PM, patty1h said:

I was flipping channels and landed on this right at the magical time of Wendy as Jerry's guest. First of all, stop kissing ass Jerry. It's unbearable. I'm sure that part of his contract was to have Wendy on the show so she can promote her own. Don't forget about Meeeeeee, it's all about Meeee and my sinking ship of a show!

Second, Wendy completely took over the interview. She was going in all directions. Nobody can tell me she isn't smoking, snorting, or drinking something. So much for sobriety, Wendy. Her stories make no sense. Jerry stood her up for her last minute lunch invite. Even he didn't know what the hell she was talking about. I thought she invited Blac to have lunch with them, too but Blac never made it because it was going to take too long for her glam squad to spackle and wig her in to looking presentable. This really annoyed Wendy. She thinks all she has to do is snap her finger's anytime she wants and everybody is supposed to drop what they are doing for her. Guess again, Wendy. You are important to nobody except your poor staff who is left wondering how much longer they are going to have a job. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What did Nene do? Sorry for not understanding your comment (except the part about Nene autotuning/photoshopping her face!) 😀 

Nene posted a good picture of herself and autotuned her face and Wendy looks like her wig is half off.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

but Blac never made it because it was going to take too long for her glam squad to spackle and wig her in to looking presentable

Lol! You're killin' it Bichon!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I haven't watched Wendy for a long time (except for a couple of recent reruns on Pop) because the show was moved to the mornings.  But now it's moving to a new channel and back to the afternoons so that I can watch HT again.  Um, yay?

It's not like I'm excited about her return at any time, but if Wendy came back this week or next like all of the other shows, she wouldn't have to pop up as a "surprise" on Jerry's last show so that she (and later he) can hammer the September 16 return in everyone's heads a thousand times.  (My station didn't carry Jerry's test run, but I caught the last episode at a hotel when I was out of town.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rcc said:

Wendy loved the attention. She was also a bit defensive.

I only watched about a minute of the Wendy segment. Joy was telling WW that it helps if you admit that you had some part in the marriage failing. Wendy did not like that bit of advice! HeeHee! 

I changed channels after that one minute of arrogant Wendy. Nobody cares about Wendy. She's desperate to be seen/heard anywhere anyone will allow her.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

Such fakery from all the women. Especially Wendy. So Wendy can get thru a cheating husband but when the mistress gets pregnant and has the baby, THAT is the deal breaker. You're a fake, lying evil b.s'n biatch. GO AWAY. 

And I call bull$hit on her "oh no...I don't do drugs now. Only cocaine and that was a long time ago.." Fuck off Wendy. She disgusts me. 

• Love 4

I noticed that Whoopi had very little to say other than to interrupt them to get to the commercial break and end the interview. I think she made one comment about snatching her away if she did the Bachelorette or RHONY. It really wasn’t anything new or juicy. A little thoughtless of her to use a rehab to stay to think things over while she still got to go home an help Lil Kev with this and that. Was it basically just night security? Yet the men there were trying to get sober, do meetings and with few resources and funds. Then she portrayed them on her show as a smelly bunch of men after they put up with her shenanigans (she probably got most of the attention because you know she is WENDY f’n WILLIAMS). I was surprised at that tidbit of information and dislike her for it. 

• Love 7

Yeah, so now she's basically admitting she never needed "sober support," but was just hiding out in the sober house because she knew the real scandal was coming. And all those celebrities and other people reached out to show their support and tell her how brave she was to admit she needed help with her sobriety and she just went with it. 

Joy was trying to get the story straight but Wendy was so confusing about it, you could see Joy just give up. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

. A little thoughtless of her to use a rehab to stay to think things over while she still got to go home an help Lil Kev with this and that.

More bullshit from Wendy. I don't believe she was EVER in any rehab facility. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

More bullshit from Wendy. I don't believe she was EVER in any rehab facility. 

Neither do I. In The View interview she was asked if she takes the subway and Wendy said how dare you Abby I would never go in that hole. But we should believe she purposely stayed in a prison-like rehab facility. 

• Love 5

I think there's a Watch What Happens Live this week (?) where Andy interviews WW. I won't be watching because I know it will all be scripted and more of WW lying and denying.

But I'll check in here and WWHL for the snark.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jaded said:

Wendy Williams
Air Date: September 8, 2019

Ben Robinson & João Franco
Air Date: September 9, 2019

Vicki Gunvalson & Ryan Serhant
Air Date: September 10, 2019

Sheryl Crow & Jim Gaffigan
Air Date: September 11, 2019

Lala Kent & Kate Bosworth
Air Date: September 12, 2019

Thanks for the WWHL schedule. Looks like WW is the ONLY guest tonight which I'm sure Wendy insisted on. She's been kissing Andy Cohen's a$$ for quite some time and now we know why, so she can call all the shots and choose the questions she'll be asked. Apparently, she still thinks we care.

• Love 1

Once again, WW telling her people how someone important/celebrity invited her somewhere. This time she was invited to Tiffany's by ASAP FERGY! YES..you read this correctly!! ASAP FERGY!! Absolutely incredible to be invited to Tiffany's by ASAP FERGY! 

WHO??? you ask?... I have no idea who da phuck he is (black rapper I'm guessing?) And then I changed channels back to Bravo. That's my recap of the 3 minutes I watched!

• LOL 3

Wendy on WWHL was a mess! First of all, Norman was there behind the bar and was super nice and Wendy's sister was there in the audience. The camera panned over to her sister. She looks like a nice lady and nothing like Wendy. I didn't know her sister was an attorney. 

Wendy had to tell everybody that she is now friends with CardiB and Bethenny Frankel. She calls her friends her "team". Sure Wendy. Keep being delusional. Andy asked her if she was still seeing the Dr., she said she is seeing lots of men and had that sly look on her face. She really thinks she's cute. Except she's not. 

• Love 8

Did Andy ever ask Norman a question?  At the top of the show he said he had a question for Norman, but would ask later. I probably fast-forwarded too far and missed it.

Wendy looked petrified before each caller question. And Wendy, when the caller asks "how you doin" (your own schtick!) you don't say "I don't know...depends what you ask..." What the hell was she afraid of?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Wendy looked petrified before each caller question. And Wendy, when the caller asks "how you doin" (your own schtick!) you don't say "I don't know...depends what you ask..." What the hell was she afraid of?

The truth.

• Love 7

I haven’t watched Wendy for awhile, but did watch Jerry O when he was on.  I got to like him more and more, and the show was entertaining.  He has many friends in the business and some of them came on, like Andy Cohen.  A little too much kissing up tho.  Anyhow, I thought maybe the show was Kerput, but I missed the View.  Did see her on WWHL tho.  She is more full of herself, more obnoxious, and secretive, like she is the biggest of stars now that she came out of her hole.  A new Wendy, City girl, friends in high places, smarter, and raring to go.  I did not like her demeanor on WWHL.  She thought who she was, and was careful, or should I say frightened to answer questions.  Something to hide, I suppose.  What I don’t get is the connection with Andy.  Is there a reason?  Why all of a sudden?  Is something in the works?  To tell the truth, I’d rather see Jerry get that spot again.  I loved the mix of the whole show.  I was tired of Hot Topics with people I didn’t even know.  I’ll watch the first couple of shows, but I’m not crazy about her anymore, as  I don’t think she is sincere.    Wondering if lil Kev is going to University of Miami?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m very surprised she revealed that information being she’s sooo secretive.  I’m going to watch that on u tube.  Thanks.

I’m not surprised that he chose U of Miami. Her parents and sister live in Florida as does his cousin who he is best buds with. There will be family support for him, and when Wendy visits him she can see he family as well. Killing two birds with one stone (as long as no actual birds are harmed you understand). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Wondering if lil Kev is going to University of Miami?

Wasn't he originally going to a college near Wendy and Big Kelvin's home in Jersey? (Or wherever the Hunter's were living).

Why send the kid to a college in Florida now? Because that's where Wendy's side of the family lives. Seems like she's trying to move the kid far away from his dad. 

University of Miami. Geesh! I would be SO distracted by all of the smokin' hot young people and the nightclubs and the beach. (I do remember what it's like to be really young! Lol.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m not surprised that he chose U of Miami. Her parents and sister live in Florida as does his cousin who he is best buds with. There will be family support for him, and when Wendy visits him she can see he family as well. Killing two birds with one stone (as long as no actual birds are harmed you understand). 

Yeah, I think her parents live in Ft. Lauderdale?  To tell the truth, I think Wendy was down there the whole time .. not in rehab or any other place she said she was in.  She had family support, Lil Kev, her sister giving advice,  and sunshine, and palmettos, lol.   I lived down there for 18 mos and came back up north.  Now, I just go to Disneyworld, my favorite place, haha.  Just for two weeks.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I think Wendy was down there the whole time .. not in rehab or any other place she said she was in.

I will bet a pair of waffle pattern pantyhose that Wendy was never in any rehab facility. She was trying to hide and give herself more time to make up lies and start weaving a web! She's a WebWeaver! WendyWebWeaverWilliams. How YOU doin' WWWW?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Here's the WWHL episode without commercials if anyone is interested. Below I posted a vintage clip of Wendy on WWHL After Show. She was going into her third season. I miss that easy going funny Wendy who didn't take herself so seriously. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

I will bet a pair of waffle pattern pantyhose that Wendy was never in any rehab facility. She was trying to hide and give herself more time to make up lies and start weaving a web! She's a WebWeaver! WendyWebWeaverWilliams. How YOU doin' WWWW?

I think she had her people tip off The Daily Mail with a false story. She will NEVER admit it because she had all the celebrities routing for her and telling her how brave she was. Why the hell would Wendy choose to live in a beat down rehab as opposed to a luxury one? I see you Wendy 🙄

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MsTree said:

Did Andy ever ask Norman a question?  At the top of the show he said he had a question for Norman, but would ask later.

Andy asked Norman who was more "messy" - Andy or Wendy...which was also the poll question.  Since Norman values his job he picked Andy.

• Love 3

I did think her hair and dress choice were great, and even make-up pretty good.  She really needs better shoe choices.  Even if she wears sneakers, the ones she selects look like old people orthopedic sneakers that are high-tops for supporting weak ankles. 

Thought it was interesting that she said her age range to date was 48-65.  She quickly shut it down that the young guy she brought back from LA over the summer was her love-ah. 

It's gross that she acts like she's getting all sorts of action from multiple men.  Even if she is - please don't talk about it!

SO sick of hearing her say, "I don't know who this girl is, but I LIKE her."  She's really trying to sell herself on the new Wendy.  Also sick of her telling stories about that Medina person who calls her up and says, "Bitch..."

I would really like someone to push her on asking how/why she would put up with Kevin openly cheating for so many years.  Of course a baby should be a dealbreaker, but what about all the stuff earlier?  She could live with that? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, abc123 said:

Andy asked Norman who was more "messy" - Andy or Wendy...which was also the poll question.  Since Norman values his job he picked Andy.

I like Norman. WW must pay him well for him to have stayed with her for so long. OR...he signed a legal agreement that stipulates he can't work for a similar type TV show for X amount of time. I have no knowledge of the world of legality and contracts but it does seem as though Norman SHOULD leave, but he doesn't. And he does get treated like $hit by WW. She relies on him to correct her mistakes during hot topics. She could have early onset of Alzheimer's. 

• Love 1

Is Wendy waiting until November to start a new season of shows? We're already 10 days into September and still getting reruns of WW.

Not that I care because I don't watch more than a few minutes of her show. I was hoping today's show would be new so I could snark on her clothes and wig! Well, I guess I'm just going to have to be patient!

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Is Wendy waiting until November to start a new season of shows? We're already 10 days into September and still getting reruns of WW.

She's coming back with new shows on 9/16 per the ads running in my area,

• Love 1

I was flipping through the channels on my TV and saw that Wendy's rehab tour on various talk shows is continuing on Dr. Oz later today Wednesday.

Apparently this pic is from two weeks ago...

• Love 4