Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I remember the first time I saw that pic of WW in the black bikini. SHE put it up her show on the "big screen" behind her when she does Hot Topics. Wendy thought she looked quite sexy and her "co hosts" were all whistling and clapping in agreement.

So it's not like Bow Wow (?) dug it up somewhere. And lots of men call their women "bitches". It's not right but it's not uncommon. 

No chance of that happening. The dog thing is mentioned ocassionally just to point out (among many other lies and facades by Wendy) that she's dishonest, shady and a liar. 

No more “doggy gate”.  I was just catching up.  Sorry.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

No more “doggy gate”.  I was just catching up.  Sorry.

No need to be sorry! Unlike WW, the PT posters here are all nice folks! We respect each other and more importantly, we LOVE criticizing Wendy😁 How You Doin?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wendy comes out in a sort of bedsheet wrap. "I'm pushing through!" 

She congrats "Little" Nas X for breaking the Billboard record for most weeks at number one with "Old Town Road." Wendy seemed surprised, because she never hears the song on the radio. She thinks he may be a one hit wonder like "Gangman Child." She shows a picture of her wearing some "panty shorts" "Little" Nas sent her. 

Cardi B is being criticized for getting into politics. Wendy defends her, but snickers at Cardi sitting down with Bernie Sanders. At the Wendy Show, it's all about Hot Topics, Ask Wendy, and twerking (says Wendy). No politics.

Nicki Minaj might be getting married, as she and her boyfriend took out a marriage license, and might even be pregnant. Wendy snarks on her boyfriend being in prison two separate times - one when he was fifteen for attempted rape, and another time for manslaughter. Wendy asks someone in the audience (a lawyer) what exactly manslaughter is, and is confused about if it actually involves killing someone. She seems to think it is just about WANTING someone dead. No, Wendy, an actual death occurs. She is a little too jokey about it, and says she really doesn't know the details. Ya think? 

Faye Dunaway was fired from a one woman show for slapping people, and throwing things. She also made folks get down and scrub the floor.

She criticizes Ginuwine's dance moves, and mentioned that he is no longer married to "Solo" and is corrected by Norman - Solé.

End of Hot Topics!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

She seems to think it is just about WANTING someone dead. No, Wendy, an actual death occurs. 

^^^Yeah the manslaughter definition that an 8th grader can understand but WW isn't sure....can she be arrested for THINKING that she wishes someone was dead?

And next she says to her co-ho's: " clap if you ever wished someone was dead."  Many of them clap. 

How did WW EVER graduate from ANY college? She is such an Elmer Dumbfuck. Or she's just pretending she's dumb cause she thinks it's cute. Like she's the "new/old version" of Jessica Simpson. With her WW "panty diaper shorts" or whatever she calls them.

The best moment of WW stupidity was when the 2 chefs from "COUSINS MAINE LOBSTER" came on in black T Shirts WITH their LOGO on it and Wendy had to ask them "are you two brothers?" AND she had to ask them where the lobster came from! 

But needless to say: Wendy says she is taking home ALL the food these guys cooked. So Norman, Suzanne, DJ Whoever...you guys ain't gettin' shit!😁 That's Wendy...she's a giver! 😁😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

Funny how Wendy used to love cooking when she had a husband and son at home and now, just like that, she hates it.  "Never cooking again" I think I have already heard.

I get that cooking for one is hard to learn for some people but she used to do all the smacking and hmmmmmufffffing when she's talk about the great meals she'd cook, and how she liked being in the kitchen.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

but she used to do all the smacking and hmmmmmufffffing

Please don't give Wendy any ideas about her past disgusting eating noises.....she might bring it back because she thinks it's cute! Smacking, slurping, drooling, slobbering, burping. I'm sure her "co hosts" have heard farting from Wendy too. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Please don't give Wendy any ideas about her past disgusting eating noises.....she might bring it back because she thinks it's cute! Smacking, slurping, drooling, slobbering, burping. I'm sure her "co hosts" have heard farting from Wendy too. 

Oh god, you triggered me Chenoa... I forgot about Wendy's nasty sound effects.  They seem to have calmed down.

I'm in Southern California and Wendy was pre-empted here also by the Garlic Festival news (although Fox 11 is ALWAYS pre-empting Wendy, I think they just hate her).  I saw on TMZ that Teresa Guidice was at the Garlic Festival the night before the tragedy, is it a thing celebrities attend?  Shocked to hear that Wendy referenced it.

As irritating as Wendy is... I find Tituss Burgess very messy with this whole Andy Cohen nonsense... I was glad Wendy wasn't having it with his attempt to make the argument something more intellectual than it was.  But obviously she's tight with Andy again so she wasn't going to trash her new bestie.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

But obviously she's tight with Andy again so she wasn't going to trash her new bestie.

WW is tight with anyone who is willing to promote Wendy's "career". Including Satan. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Wendy comes out in a sort of bedsheet wrap. "I'm pushing through!" 

She congrats "Little" Nas X for breaking the Billboard record for most weeks at number one with "Old Town Road." Wendy seemed surprised, because she never hears the song on the radio. She thinks he may be a one hit wonder like "Gangman Child." She shows a picture of her wearing some "panty shorts" "Little" Nas sent her. 

Cardi B is being criticized for getting into politics. Wendy defends her, but snickers at Cardi sitting down with Bernie Sanders. At the Wendy Show, it's all about Hot Topics, Ask Wendy, and twerking (says Wendy). No politics.

Nicki Minaj might be getting married, as she and her boyfriend took out a marriage license, and might even be pregnant. Wendy snarks on her boyfriend being in prison two separate times - one when he was fifteen for attempted rape, and another time for manslaughter. Wendy asks someone in the audience (a lawyer) what exactly manslaughter is, and is confused about if it actually involves killing someone. She seems to think it is just about WANTING someone dead. No, Wendy, an actual death occurs. She is a little too jokey about it, and says she really doesn't know the details. Ya think? 

Faye Dunaway was fired from a one woman show for slapping people, and throwing things. She also made folks get down and scrub the floor.

She criticizes Ginuwine's dance moves, and mentioned that he is no longer married to "Solo" and is corrected by Norman - Solé.

End of Hot Topics!

Once again, dear Jeanius.....your recap was spot on with wit, sarcasm and truth! 

• Love 3
On 7/29/2019 at 9:47 AM, Gem 10 said:

Hmmm .. sounds like. Andy Cohen ????.  That’s an odd combination.  Why him?  Does she want to be a housewife or what?  Unless he does something else for her.  All seems very strange .. Jerry O being on her set for three weeks.  Maybe they are trying him out.  All I know is that you are right .. the show stinks, lol.  Thanks for the info.  P.s.  Her Story on Lifetime?  That’s a gas.

Now I am envisioning Wendy on Real Housewives of New York. She wouldn't last a week at one of their drunken soirees. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Now I am envisioning Wendy on Real Housewives of New York

That will never happen even though it would be a refreshing twist to the HoWives franchise.

• Love 3

Who the hell is Medina and Fish?  All these people coming out of the woodwork since Wendy is a single woman in Manhattan. The show did a 180, and its hard to relate.  Everything is about her and her new life and I don’t even who these people are that she’s talking about.     What that a slip when she said she had company until 10 o clock?  Wasn’t she out with Medina?  LIAR.   Guess she’s too good and famous in her purple chair and stupid looking long wig that SHE decided not to join the N.Y. Housewives.  Haha .. that’s rich.  Who asked her ?  Yeah, o.k. She’s going to Bethennys and Tinsley apartment, haha.  In her mind.  She just burped.  What a train wreck.  I just hope Jerry O or anybody takes her place.  From a fairly decent morning show, it went down the tubes.  Nobody who is somebody will come on this show anymore.  When’s her contract up?  I’m sure the ratings have gone way down, hanging by a thread?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Who the hell is Medina and Fish? 

I dunno either! LOL! And I'll bet most of her "co-hosts" have no idea who she's talking about most of the time. 

Why does she keep mentioning her new eyelashes? (The individual lashes that look very natural) Those have been around for at least 5 years. She acts like it's some new discovery. And those lashes are very expensive to have applied. Most of her viewers couldn't afford them. They fall out in 2 or 3 weeks. 

I have a wish before I die....I want to see WW with no wig and no make-up! However, seeing THAT, just might CAUSE me to die😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I dunno either! LOL! And I'll bet most of her "co-hosts" have no idea who she's talking about most of the time. 

Why does she keep mentioning her new eyelashes? (The individual lashes that look very natural) Those have been around for at least 5 years. She acts like it's some new discovery. And those lashes are very expensive to have applied. Most of her viewers couldn't afford them. They fall out in 2 or 3 weeks. 

I have a wish before I die....I want to see WW with no wig and no make-up! However, seeing THAT, just might CAUSE me to die😁

Then, she says how she ate the lobsters that she took home.  What a scrounge!  Why didn’t she give it to one of her loyal workers, like Suzanne, who probably can’t afford lobster?  Don’t talk about it if you don’t wanna share.  Listening to her bragging today, I realized that she’s probably a big liar and has been all along.  Her poor parents.  Plus( not finished, haha). Who is she to give advice to anyone on “Ask Wendy”?  Just look at her.  Trying to go reverse at 53.  Not working.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
On 7/29/2019 at 9:19 PM, Jeanius said:

She was upset about it. Outraged. I think she was talking about after her show in the Oakland/ San Francisco area. Google shows it about an hour and a half away? I would believe she may have entertained the idea of going, but did she exaggerate to garner some extra attention and have a “story to tell?” She calls herself a Storyteller. 

No way would she go to something like this.  Also she needed to return to NYC for the show so even if she loved low rent festivals she didn’t have time.

• Love 2

So I guess today is her last new show of the season (?) Her website says Jerry O'Connell is the guest. Tomorrow's show isn't picking up on my dvr so another Friday rerun.

Looking at the ticket section, Jerry's stint starts Aug 12 and runs till Aug 29. So I guess more reruns until then. While Wendy's out enjoying her new single girl life, who will she have to share it with? Oh, that's right, she'll have TMZ/Harvey on speed dial so he can send his paps to document all the FUN she's having. Can't wait. /s

But seriously, I have the last 5 episodes waiting in my dvr and I'm not sure I can watch after reading all the brilliant recaps here. I guess I'll let them sit there until I need recording space. Who knows, I might get really bored one day and watch/fast forward through most of it.

I will watch today to see Jerry. I hope his show kicks ass. I set my dvr to record them. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

, I realized that she’s probably a big liar and has been all along

Yes. You're right. And she's not PROBABLY a big liar, she IS a big liar and there's lots of shady shit about many things in her life: her alcoholism, drug addictions, broken shoulder bone, her dog's mysterious disappearance, her Grave's disease, thyroid condition, lymphedema, the quick closing down of The Hunter Foundation, her miraculous recovery from addiction, her miraculous recovery from spousal abuse.

She is a terrible role model for ANYONE but especially some of her young die-hard followers. Yeah Wendy we get it. You went to college and worked in radio for many years. Lots of young women go to college, work their a$$es off and become successful through education and hard work. Wendy thinks she's a Unicorn... so special and much harder working than most other women. She doesn't realize it, but she's just an average person. But she lies, denies and is NOT a good example for women to admire or emulate.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. You're right. And she's not PROBABLY a big liar, she IS a big liar and there's lots of shady shit about many things in her life: her alcoholism, drug addictions, broken shoulder bone, her dog's mysterious disappearance, her Grave's disease, thyroid condition, lymphedema, the quick closing down of The Hunter Foundation, her miraculous recovery from addiction, her miraculous recovery from spousal abuse.

She is a terrible role model for ANYONE but especially some of her young die-hard followers. Yeah Wendy we get it. You went to college and worked in radio for many years. Lots of young women go to college, work their a$$es off and become successful through education and hard work. Wendy thinks she's a Unicorn... so special and much harder working than most other women. She doesn't realize it, but she's just an average person. But she lies, denies and is NOT a good example for women to admire or emulate.

Edited by Gem 10
11 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

But seriously, I have the last 5 episodes waiting in my dvr and I'm not sure I can watch after reading all the brilliant recaps here. I guess I'll let them sit there until I need recording space. Who knows, I might get really bored one day and watch/fast forward through most of it.

Me too!  I thought I was the only one.  Honestly, I just don't have the fortitude to delve into the previous episodes.  I'm keeping them around in case I get super bored.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Destiny74 said:

Me too!  I thought I was the only one.  Honestly, I just don't have the fortitude to delve into the previous episodes.  I'm keeping them around in case I get super bored.

And you can also refer to our recaps/comments on this forum so you know EXACTLY when to FF your DVD to the (very few) seconds of WW worth watching. That would not waste much of your time. She's not worth it! 😁

• Love 2

Wendy was pretty slap happy today, cuz she is exhausted y'all, and cannot wait for this hiatus! They clock is ticking! It is inhumane how they working this poor woman to the fucking bone when she clearly needs some downtime! They are going to have a big party, cuz they are all one big family, dontcha know. 

Alls I remember from HT is Wendy taking for-fucking-ever to build up to showing us this picture of what Scotty Pippins' side piece from 20 years ago (who is suing him) looks like today. Wendy giggled as she insinuated that this woman was gonna be so hideous that we would all just roar with laughter or something. Then she revealed... a totally normal and fine looking woman, who, if I may, looked more attractive than Wendy. What. The. Fuck. was that about.

Then Wendy for the umpteenth time proclaimed that she doesn't believe Michael Jackson ever abused boys, and later she looked hella awkward as Nancy Grace went off on R. Kelly. Ugh.

I did not stay to watch Jerry O kiss her ass. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

But seriously, I have the last 5 episodes waiting in my dvr and I'm not sure I can watch after reading all the brilliant recaps here. I guess I'll let them sit there until I need recording space.

I stopped recording and watching Wendy a year ago. It's much more fun coming here for the recaps and reading the gossip sites! 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Me three.  I erased four episodes before I went on vacation.   In the past I would never have erased without watching hot topics or at least fast forwarded HT.

• Love 3
On 8/1/2019 at 4:23 AM, CynicalGirl said:

So I guess today is her last new show of the season (?) Her website says Jerry O'Connell is the guest. Tomorrow's show isn't picking up on my dvr so another Friday rerun.

Looking at the ticket section, Jerry's stint starts Aug 12 and runs till Aug 29. So I guess more reruns until then. While Wendy's out enjoying her new single girl life, who will she have to share it with? Oh, that's right, she'll have TMZ/Harvey on speed dial so he can send his paps to document all the FUN she's having. Can't wait. /s

I will watch today to see Jerry. I hope his show kicks ass. I set my dvr to record them. 

I rather have Jerry any day, but isn’t he a little hyper and loud?  If he would just try to calm down a bit, I would definitely watch.  I just wish Sherry would come back, but I guess she has too much on her plate.  Either way, anybody is better than WW.

• Love 5
On 8/1/2019 at 5:08 AM, bichonblitz said:

She's 55. Which makes it even worse.

55, Geeze, that’s even worse.  Her long, long straight blonde wig yesterday was atrocious.  Just because she hangs out with rap stars who are much younger, doesn’t mean she can pull it off.  I still don’t get the Andy Cohen friendship all of a sudden either.  What could that be all about?  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I still don’t get the Andy Cohen friendship all of a sudden either.  What could that be all about?  

Typical ass kissing celebrity fakeness. I guess Kelvin would not let Wendy be friends with Andy for what ever reason. Now they can be buds. Same with Wendy and Charlamagne. Wendy does anything now just to piss off Kelvin. Don't know what Andy's motives are, though. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

55, Geeze, that’s even worse.  Her long, long straight blonde wig yesterday was atrocious.  Just because she hangs out with rap stars who are much younger, doesn’t mean she can pull it off.  I still don’t get the Andy Cohen friendship all of a sudden either.  What could that be all about?  

Perhap$ Andy $ee$ revenue potential in Wendy William$.  He $eem$ to be all about the Benjamin$, with no he$itation to exploit people (women mo$tly) in the pur$uit of money.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I stopped recording and watching Wendy a year ago. It's much more fun coming here for the recaps and reading the gossip sites! 

That’s a good idea because I don’t know what or who the hell shes talking about anyhow since she got back from her rehab, vacation, breakdown, hiding, in the house, or what.  Don’t believe what she says anymore.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I still don’t get the Andy Cohen friendship all of a sudden either.  What could that be all about?  

Andy and Wendy were in talks to produce a show together but it fell through because of Kelvin. Andy was blindsided and never heard from Wendy again except when she would throw shade at him on Hot Topics. Now that Kelvin is gone, Wendy is making a point to reconcile with the people Kelvin didn't like. I think she is doing it to get Kelvin's attention.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Andy and Wendy were in talks to produce a show together but it fell through because of Kelvin. Andy was blindsided and never heard from Wendy again except when she would throw shade at him on Hot Topics. Now that Kelvin is gone, Wendy is making a point to reconcile with the people Kelvin didn't like. I think she is doing it to get Kelvin's attention.

I just can’t see her on any kind of show.  She would hog up all the attention.  I think she would be hard to work with as she thinks everything goes her way, according to her show now.  Very self centered.  She’d need her tea, cough drops, tissues, q- tips, sneakers, etc.  every minute.  Her wardrobe would be hard to pick with those gigantic boobs.  Her outfits suck now.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Jaded said:

It doesn’t surprise me that she is selling that house. She pretty much lives in NYC now and it is where the paps and nightlife is. I’m glad that the report says that she is getting along better with her staff, but that a few of them are considering looking for new jobs in case she goes under. Only one season left on her contract. She better come back on the date she mentioned (Sept 16) and come on strong. Nobody wants another year of her many vacations and extended leaves for “illness” or emotional distress (the latter is my guess). The lady in the video did make another good point. That her newfound friendships with all these celebrities is going to hinder her ability to give the dirt on them. I don’t want to her about Wendy going out with so and so. I want the insider gossip. The nitty gritty on people and not just all these new rappers that I’ve never heard of.  Not how everyone is now singing kumbaya and playing nice. 

• Love 4
On 8/1/2019 at 4:23 AM, CynicalGirl said:

Damn.  I missed the Jerry show.  Does anyone here know if the show is on demand?  If so, what category?  I’d love to see how he acts.  Anyone?...

2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Damn.  I missed the Jerry show.  Does anyone here know if the show is on demand?  If so, what category?  I’d love to see how he acts.  Anyone?...

Wendy show clips are available on Youtube.  Here's the interview with Jerry that aired this week - there are other clips from this show too, if you want to check them out.

• Love 2
On 8/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, Gem 10 said:

I'm waiting for the day senior citizen Wendy comes skipping onto the purple chair with her wig in pigtails and wearing a onsey with Hello Kitty logo on it. And I would be remiss if I didn't add.....waffle pattern pantyhose/diaper/shorts.

And I also forgot to add THIS to the visual....a big lollipop that WW is licking.

How YOU doin' Wendy? 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5

I think one of the reasons I love her show is because it's a nice break from politics, and she discusses people and topics I'm interested in (my guilty pleasures like Housewives, Bachelorette, and then things like love and dating). I don't always agree with the things Wendy says or her delivery, but I think she's quite funny and good at what she does. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think one of the reasons I love her show is because it's a nice break from politics, and she discusses people and topics I'm interested in (my guilty pleasures like Housewives, Bachelorette, and then things like love and dating). I don't always agree with the things Wendy says or her delivery, but I think she's quite funny and good at what she does. 

I just wish she would get back to being good at what she does. For me it's not the show it was a few years ago. Now it's all about Wendy all the time. Her Hot Topics cover her nights out with D list celebrities that I've never heard of and stories aimed at getting Kelvin jealous. She gets her facts wrong all the time and stumbles over her words. I always thought Wendy would leave while she was on top but it doesn't look that way.

• Love 4
Just now, druzy said:

I just wish she would get back to being good at what she does. For me it's not the show it was a few years ago. Now it's all about Wendy all the time. Her Hot Topics cover her nights out with D list celebrities that I've never heard of and stories aimed at getting Kelvin jealous. She gets her facts wrong all the time and stumbles over her words. I always thought Wendy would leave while she was on top but it doesn't look that way.

YES. ^^^ I started watching WW back in 2009-ish and it was so different and much funnier. She spent less time on individual topics, therefore covering much more celeb gossip. She threw shade at celebs but in a different way. Now she degrades and demeans women/men for how they look and not how they behave. She's no beauty queen and she has become a hypocrite in every way. Talking $hit about celebs when she behaves the same way or worse. 

She's fake, FOS and I will keep coming here to complain!😁

• Love 5
9 hours ago, druzy said:

I like her stories, but I can see why some prefer other subject matter. 

With getting her facts wrong, sometimes it seems to be intuitionally done for comedic effect. If not, it's still funny. I crack up when discussing the guy on Bachelorette, instead of "ABC" for "always be Cam," she said NBC or CBS or whatever. Her mess-ups usually highlight the silliness of whatever she's talking about. 

Wendy hired Kelvin to be her business manager. I think she is doing all this partying to save face when she gets back with him and calls the divorce off. She probably thinks she will save face by saying she had fun too and it's time to settle down.

EXCLUSIVE: Wendy Williams takes cheating husband Kevin Hunter BACK - but only as her business manager after having emotional heart-to-heart talks about the 'legacy' of their charity and production work

Wendy Williams is taking back her cheating husband Kevin Hunter, but only as her business manager 

The 55-year-old TV host dumped Hunter, 47, in April after his long-term affair with massage therapist Sharina Hudson, 33, was exposed by DailyMail.com 

They are close to a settlement and Williams paved the way for Hunter to return as her business manager providing he refrain from pursuing her over alimony 

The news comes after they had heart-to-heart talks, deciding they didn't want to dissolve their production company, publishing house or charitable foundation

They still make a 'solid team', having built a successful business, which they are now trying to preserve with a carefully negotiated divorce deal, a source said

'Of course Wendy was furious with Kevin over his affair, but she's since softened her view of him and wants an amicable divorce.

After a series of face-to-face meetings, the pair even drafted a joint press statement to announce they will not dissolve their production company, publishing house or charitable foundation in a bid not to damage the 'legacy' of the work they've put in.

Though their 22-year marriage ended in infidelity and acrimony, a source told DailyMail.com the two still make a 'solid team', having built a successful business, which they are now trying to preserve with a carefully negotiated divorce deal.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1

Of course, it is announced the day she goes on hiatus after weeks of being sassy single independent Wendy in the chair. 

Either she is the dumbest person on earth, or the two of them are brilliant master manipulators who have had the entire last year all mapped out to end their sham of a marriage without "you are nothing without your man" Wendy not losing face. It's like they are following a script to maximize ratings, speculation, sympathy and support for Wendy and minimize any disturbance to cash flow.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

It's like they are following a script to maximize ratings, speculation, sympathy and support for Wendy and minimize any disturbance to cash flow.

Yes! And as I've been saying all along, throughout the last 8 months of craziness, nothing adds up. Nothing makes sense. 

I think WW is seeing her career going down the $hitter and she's going to do ANYTHING to save it. Even if that means getting back with Kelvin for "business purposes". Lol! (And getting back at Kelvin's mistress.) 

The Hunter Foundation..what are all the great things the Hunter Foundation did? Anyone have a clue? The only thing I could ever find on their website (way before Wendy & Kelvin split) was a summer camp for inner city adolescent girls. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The Hunter Foundation..what are all the great things the Hunter Foundation did? Anyone have a clue? The only thing I could ever find on their website (way before Wendy & Kelvin split) was a summer camp for inner city adolescent girls. 

If I had to guess...The Hunter Foundation funneled tax free money into Wendy and Kelvin's bank accounts. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I JUST CAN NOT!!!!

Really though, if she lets him back into her life, and finances, she's a fool and I am done (not snarking, just viewing).

I feel we've been played.  Big time.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

• Love 6

Damn, it sucks that scumbags who cheated on his wife AND had a side baby can hold their hands out for alimony.   Wendy is asking for trouble if she lets Kevin handle her business, unless she locks down his access to her money.   Me?  I'd pay him off and let him exit out of my life, not give him a J.O.B.!   But then again, it may be too hot a burn to give him money outright that she knows he'll be spending on his chick and their baby.  Maybe it stings a little less to make him work for it.

On the other hand, maybe this is a case of Wendy is being "soft and pink" and too forgiving of a creep.  You'd think she'd be more self aware after her deal with R. Kelly - how she let his words and hard life stories get to her and next thing she's boo-hooing on camera for him.  Look how that turned out... she woke up and again saw Kelly for the monster he is.  If she lets Kevin slide back in, she may be in for a rude awakening.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

I JUST CAN NOT!!!!

Really though, if she lets him back into her life, and finances, she's a fool and I am done (not snarking, just viewing).

I feel we've been played.  Big time.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Yes, we've been played. But here's how the above saying goes when you're referring to WW: Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you! 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Of course, it is announced the day she goes on hiatus after weeks of being sassy single independent Wendy in the chair. 

And there's THAT ^^^^ too. How convenient.....going on hiatus right before the news of her and Kelvin getting back together as "business partners" ! They both suck at being business partners. They're back together bangin' it out, dippin and doin'! Shady, sleazy, skanky partners in life. 😁

I'm not going anywhere Wendy. I'm a gonna be here every chance I get to call you out on your fake f'n bullshit. You're my favorite clown! 

• Love 2

They made a good "team"? How? He kept her secluded from all her friends and family. She was practically a prisoner in her own home, being used and abused. She said herself Kelvin handled all the business to the point that she didn't have a clue what was going on. She was so miserable she was drinking and drugging just to get through the day. Plus he terrorized her staff. Didn't Wendy herself say that she was his "Show Pony"?  Maybe Miss Party Girl is getting burnt out on the shallow scene with the shallow so called fake friends. Kelvin is going to slowly weasel his way back in to her life full time, this business manager BS is just the beginning. All of Wendy's big talking about being a new free woman is a lie. She probably hates being alone.   I'm so pissed off right now because I agree, we have been played! WTF WENDY?????? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5