Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

...don't forget @Jeanius!'s recaps!

I just popped in for a few minutes today. She went on forever about Bow Wow saying of Ciara that he "had the bitch first." Wendy finds that ugly and offensive, and she's mad at him. And she likes that Russell Wilson is a civil grown up man. 

Then the very next story is about how she find Leonardo DiCaprio totally dreamy cuz he looks like he would grab you by the front of your throat, throw you down on the bed, call you a whore, and have his way with you ..and that is how Wendy likes it. 

I am getting mixed messages, y'all. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Who should get cast as Wendy? 

Some big, ugly dude would best represent her. 

Why doesn't Jenius do recaps anymore?  Hers were great. 

Edited by Rescue Mama
  • Love 1

Today's Wendy: She bounces out in a striped on the bias number … weird neckline or was it a headband drooped around her neck. She arranges the dress just so, so her long swollen legs are on full display. 

"Meek Mills is a free man!" A gun charge was thrown out. "Now ASAP!!" Wendy yells, but no applause. She wonders how he is doing. Her prison joke. Har har. (I read he will be locked up for a while longer - Sweden has its own rules. However one DOES wonder how much racism comes into play. Sweden says it has more footage, it sounds like. Time will tell.)

Mel B. …  Wendy loves to talk about her. She was interviewed and was asked who she thinks is an over-rated artist. Mel B hems and haws and finally says Jesse J. Wendy says she loves Mel B who is good TV, but Mel is jealous because ….. Wendy tells us that Jesse J and Channing Tatum are "out of the closet" with their relationship, but we all don't really know what Jesse sings. Bang Bang All Over You says Norman helpfully. Wendy didn't know Mel had left AGT. On the positive side (in Wendy's mind) Mel did trap Eddie Murphy with a baby. 

Speaking of Eddie, Wendy says she was thinking about him the other night, and how it will be hard for him as times have changes, it's different now, everything has to be PC, and one wrong word will get you in trouble. Then "Mel, you'll be okay." I am sure Mel is relieved to hear.

I will interject and say at least Wendy is covering the gossip and dirt again. Or at least what she wants to talk about, however she does circle around back to her own life all of the time. 

Lindsay Lohan has a new job on Australia's version of the Masked Singer as a judge. Apparently she is annoying folks with her ciggy breaks and having a "notetaker." Wendy coughs deeply here - irony - I think I lost my focusing skills as Wendy rambled on about using a Dictaphone and joking about it? Something about being responsible and reliable - accountable - and "paying the milkman." She explains what the Masked Singer is about, and messes up saying Patti LaBelle was on it instead of Gladys Knight. 

Kenya Moore. A story about how Marlo had a wig party for her launch, and Kenya grabbed the mic to promote her own hair products and Marlo threw her out. Then Marlo shaded Kenya about gray hairs. Wendy calls it lame and proceeds to talk about her self again. Her top knot of hair. Oh and this is good - when to do "Number Two" in front of your new man. Because fumes. At what point does she show her new man the sad little top knot. Because Wendy has been sleeping with her wig on y'all - giggle!!! She sums up - Kenya is a mean girl. And we get to hear that Wendy has had a MAN in her bed the last few nights. She may or may not have done Number Two when he is there. I am sorry. 

Yes her interview with Monica was a Hot Mess. I was thinking the horsehead on her leather holster shrug would stab Wendy in the implant. And Monica gave a good Jesus hug. Wendy was talking like Monica had her own reality show with her soon to be ex-husband. Monica was confused - no, she was on the Family Hustle . She got her kid's name wrong, and called them stepchildren. Monica mentions something about Wendy didn't want her to embalm her. Wendy says only because I am going to be cremated. Monica says, "I do nice nasty, so I know how it is done." Shading Wendy maybe?

Later, Monica sang and there was some Ask Wendy. 

Thanks for the Shout-outs, @Rescue Mama and @TVbitch - I can only stomach these recaps so often!! - a good exercise in focusing, deciphering, and note-taking. And trying to get things somewhat accurate. Editing. Grammar and spelling!! (Who am I trying to kid?? Ha.)

You guys make it fun!

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Wendy tells us that Jesse J and Channing Tatum are "out of the closet" with their relationship,

WTF? I thought Channing Tatum was married? And who the fuck is Jesse J? And who the F cares! LOL.

Great recap! There used to be a TV series on Nat Geo(?) called Dirty (dirtiest?) Jobs. I think doing WW recaps qualifies for that category! Thanks to all of you who do these WW recaps! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 7/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, Mindthinkr said:

After one small hop Wendy makes her way flatly to her throne. No trotting, prancing or dancing. I personally think she’s a bit spent from her hectic weekend and her legs look a bit more swollen than usual. 

Clears throat, unwraps a cough drop and begins complaining re: eyelash “instillations”. One got loose and is scratching her eye.

I think @patty1h gave a good recap, but would like to add a few things. 

First: Wendy began wearing a diamond necklace (like the tennis bracelet fad) around the time that the news of Big Kev and Sharina began. She had a few days off and came back with it. She has added a diamond circle pendant with the letter W in diamonds on the inside. That’s besides wearing her SITC Wendy one. Layering. I guess she got it for herself and it looks custom made because what jeweler keeps mega buck fancy initial pendants on hand. She’s got that rappers mentality of dripping in chains and diamonds. 

(Why does Wendy buy LV sneakers and wear them with Short shorts? It just draws attention to her thick legs. Hey girl, don’t put emphasis on your worst trait.)

Second: She forgot to wear her watch today. It’s the only thing she forgot because she didn’t want to be aware of how long she was spending on herself as the main HT. She made a comment to Norman about how if she doesn’t have the flower ring on, that she would get cancer and he agreed. Does anyone know the origin of that ring? She used to wear it on her left hand until she stopped wearing the wedding armor, and then moved it to her right middle finger. 

About HT: Oh Patty was so right about that dress that she wore to her Tiffany’s bday breakfast. Horrible fit and choice for a 50 year old woman to wear. Oh, that’s right, WW isn’t a lady. She’s too cool to be anything, but her self absorbed self. She also still hasn’t had any of her birthday cake. It is still untouched in her fridge. 

Her bit before Ask W was a plug for the JinJan ginger drink. She likes it so much she invested in the company and gave a free one to all her cohosts. They were laughing at its description and dubious about its taste. 

Hmm...as busy as she said that she was partying it up over the weekend, when did she find time to spend a few hours in her lymphatic machine? Yup, you are serious about getting your life together. As a part time guest DJ. Health first W. 

Just got around to watching this show today. I think she said cancelled, not cancer. It was kind of hard to hear though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

Just got around to watching this show today. I think she said cancelled, not cancer. It was kind of hard to hear though.

Well the word "cancelled" does make more sense than "cancer" because her show probably will get cancelled. 

I could be wrong but she doesn't plug Gold Bond anymore. They probably dumped her so she had to invest in JingJang Juice (?) just to have a paying advertiser. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Sweden has its own rules. However one DOES wonder how much racism comes into play. Sweden says it has more footage, it sounds like. Time will tell.)

I thought that part was about A$AP Rocky. Hmm...guess my listening skills are off. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I thought Channing Tatum was married?

Divorced from Jenna Dewan. 

Separated April 2018 and divorced December 2018

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought that part was about A$AP Rocky. Hmm...guess my listening skills are off. 

Nope. It's not your listening skills. It's just boredom from listening to Wendy talk jibberish and nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Divorced from Jenna Dewan. 

Separated April 2018 and divorced December 2018

Thanks! For a minute I thought Jesse J was a male rapper and Channing Tatum is gay! (Now THAT would be a hot topic!) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks! For a minute I thought Jesse J was a male rapper and Channing Tatum is gay! (Now THAT would be a hot topic!) 

Well, considering everything with Tatum, that would make the most sense!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Nope. It's not your listening skills. It's just boredom from listening to Wendy talk jibberish and nonsense.

Exactly what I thought, lol.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Doesn't Wendy have 2 bathrooms in her new hi-rise in the sky? 

Yes she does. I'm sure her "bachelorette" pad isn't anything special. Especially for the "cool, relevant, multimillionaire rappers/reality "stars" she claims to be besties with. 

WW 'bachelorette pad" is probably 1200 sq. ft. And Blak China has several homes (L.A./N.Y. etc) that are probably 12,000 sq ft. Why would anyone want to stay at Wendy's when they can go HOME to a really exquisite place? 

I will never stop being astounded at the stupidity of WW's "fans". They believe everything she tells them, applaud everything she says (like trained Sea World Sea Lions) and NEVER question her fakeness and b.s. she dishes out. But "I'm a gonna hate hate hate" because Wendy 'is a fake fake FAKE!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Isn’t it always on a Friday? I don’t know who needs the day off more. Wendy from filming or me from watching. 

I think Wendy's Friday shows were new but taped on Thursday along with Thursday's show. Now she just does 4 days of new shows and repeats on Fridays. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think Wendy's Friday shows were new but taped on Thursday along with Thursday's show. Now she just does 4 days of new shows and repeats on Fridays. 

Well goodness forbid that we, her loyal viewers, get in the way of her new social life. Pretty soon she’ll be so exhausted on Mondays; due to that tiring late red eye back from LA on Sunday nights. Just the rewards I guess of being a Wendy Watcher <sarcasmfont>

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy’s guest today was a woman named Monica. She was well dressed and spoken, but Wendy was all over the place getting facts wrong left and right. 

Monica is awesome and Wendy used to shade her during her radio days.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Because god forbid she hang around long enough to tape 2 shows on Thursdays which is what she used to do. That would interfere with her dippin' and doin' single girl in the city life. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Because god forbid she hang around long enough to tape 2 shows on Thursdays which is what she used to do. That would interfere with her dippin' and doin' single girl in the city life. 

Or there might be a special sale on Friday's for waffle patterned pantyhose. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Kira53 said:

She cries a lot for a happy person.  Check out the videos

Just more of Wendy thinking she's above everyone else..telling the interviewer "don't ask me that question" "I'm not talking about that..." 

And then...more of W yakking once again, about how hard she's worked for 30 years to get where she's at "please don't ask to borrow money from me" and "don't pick up (and keep) one of my diamond earrings I dropped on the floor." 

Hey Big Momma Wendy...how about NOT having people in your life that try to bum money (and STEAL) from you? You're an f'n moron.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6
On 7/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, Mindthinkr said:

After one small hop Wendy makes her way flatly to her throne. No trotting, prancing or dancing. I personally think she’s a bit spent from her hectic weekend and her legs look a bit more swollen than usual. 

Clears throat, unwraps a cough drop and begins complaining re: eyelash “instillations”. One got loose and is scratching her eye.

I think @patty1h gave a good recap, but would like to add a few things. 

First: Wendy began wearing a diamond necklace (like the tennis bracelet fad) around the time that the news of Big Kev and Sharina began. She had a few days off and came back with it. She has added a diamond circle pendant with the letter W in diamonds on the inside. That’s besides wearing her SITC Wendy one. Layering. I guess she got it for herself and it looks custom made because what jeweler keeps mega buck fancy initial pendants on hand. She’s got that rappers mentality of dripping in chains and diamonds. 

(Why does Wendy buy LV sneakers and wear them with Short shorts? It just draws attention to her thick legs. Hey girl, don’t put emphasis on your worst trait.)

Second: She forgot to wear her watch today. It’s the only thing she forgot because she didn’t want to be aware of how long she was spending on herself as the main HT. She made a comment to Norman about how if she doesn’t have the flower ring on, that she would get cancer and he agreed. Does anyone know the origin of that ring? She used to wear it on her left hand until she stopped wearing the wedding armor, and then moved it to her right middle finger. 

About HT: Oh Patty was so right about that dress that she wore to her Tiffany’s bday breakfast. Horrible fit and choice for a 50 year old woman to wear. Oh, that’s right, WW isn’t a lady. She’s too cool to be anything, but her self absorbed self. She also still hasn’t had any of her birthday cake. It is still untouched in her fridge. 

Her bit before Ask W was a plug for the JinJan ginger drink. She likes it so much she invested in the company and gave a free one to all her cohosts. They were laughing at its description and dubious about its taste. 

Hmm...as busy as she said that she was partying it up over the weekend, when did she find time to spend a few hours in her lymphatic machine? Yup, you are serious about getting your life together. As a part time guest DJ. Health first W. 

Twenty minutes in today, Monday, and cannot believe what this show has become.  Haven’t watched in awhile.  She looks like she has gained some weight, had work done on her face.  Talking about garlic, her hot sauces and toe sucking.  Apparently, she’s on some kind of tour around the states now.  I have no idea why.  She talks about all people I don’t know, except Nicole Murphy.  The show is all over the place, mostly about her and her life now.  When is her contract up?  I don’t see how it can go on the way it is now.  If it doesn’t get picked up, I guess she will go on the road?  BTW, what was with the pink feather?  This show is just sooo different than when she started, and not in a good way.

• Love 4
On 7/19/2019 at 3:24 PM, chenoa333 said:

She's trying to get her own reality show. Plain and simple. And it's so obvious! 

So, in other words, she knows her show will be cancelled, so she’s looking around for another gig for the future?

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

So, in other words, she knows her show will be cancelled, so she’s looking around for another gig for the future?

That's just IMO. Hanging around the Kardashians, having Andy Cohen on her show for the first time in 6 years, getting her " life story" movie on the LMN. Seems like she's doing what she needs to do to keep her career alive IN CASE her TV show gets cancelled. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That's just IMO. Hanging around the Kardashians, having Andy Cohen on her show for the first time in 6 years, getting her " life story" movie on the LMN. Seems like she's doing what she needs to do to keep her career alive IN CASE her TV show gets cancelled. 

Hmmm .. sounds like. Andy Cohen ????.  That’s an odd combination.  Why him?  Does she want to be a housewife or what?  Unless he does something else for her.  All seems very strange .. Jerry O being on her set for three weeks.  Maybe they are trying him out.  All I know is that you are right .. the show stinks, lol.  Thanks for the info.  P.s.  Her Story on Lifetime?  That’s a gas.

• Love 6
On 7/16/2019 at 12:48 PM, CynicalGirl said:

I think that dog is looong gone. Even before the official breakup, I would guess. Kelvin was rarely home, lil Kev was away at school, does anyone really think Wendy was taking care of that giant dog? No way, unless they hired a full-time dog nanny.

The thought of her getting rid of the dog makes me sick. I thought she loved that dog sooo much.

• Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

The thought of her getting rid of the dog makes me sick. I thought she loved that dog sooo much.

No WW here today in California due to the Gilroy, CA Garlic Festival killing spree. What a f'd up world we live in.

Anyway, Wendy knows that many people are asking about Shaq the dog and she has not once, said a word about where he ended up. But we know she doesn't have him anymore. It's not easy to hide a Cane Corso in a Manhattan apartment. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

I know, Gem, it makes me sick too. I hate those kind of people, and shelters everywhere are filled with the animal victims of those people. Don't get a pet unless you can make a lifetime commitment to them. 

• Love 7

I tuned in today to catch up a bit and wound up trying to read all the posts.  I’m at it like five hours.  You guys should have your own morning show.  I can’t stop laughing.  Forget The View and The Real.  You guys rock.  So funny !!!!!!!    Xo

• Love 4
(edited)

Uh Oh. News conference is over. She's back on doing "Ask Wendy". 

I wouldn't ask ANYTHING from a 56 year old woman wearing a pink boa, ripped jeans and a VERY bad wig!😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 7/19/2019 at 3:24 PM, chenoa333 said:

She's trying to get her own reality show. Plain and simple. And it's so obvious! 

Maybe Wendy will go on 90 Day Fiance The Other Way. Now that I would tune in for!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Maybe Wendy will go on 90 Day Fiance The Other Way. Now that I would tune in for!

Hahahaha. The only ones I will watch on that maniac show is Colte and Marissa.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Today Wendy displays her questionable fashion sense flouncing out in a white blouse with a one-sided pink fringe boa-like border. With jeans. 

She starts with a report on HERSELF - the Wendy and Friends Comedy Tour that was in San Francisco/Oakland area. She gave it a glowing review. Next to Detroit and BALTIMORE - she made a point of that, lol.

Cynthia Bailey got engaged at her wine business. Seems like a good guy.

ASAP Rocky is facing two years if convicted. His trial is soon. Wendy is not happy about it.

Wendy thought about going to the Garlic Festival, but was too tired. She blathers about how she loves A1, hot sauce, and garlic. The kind with parsley. She must mean garlic powder here, but she also likes roasted garlic. Why do we even CARE????

She loves Baltimore.

Then she covers the Armie Hammer kid sucking his toes controversy, Wendy says yuck, but we get to see the picture of Jerry O'Connell sucking HER toes. YUCK. This segues into talk about how Wendy usually does her own nails, but when she gets a manicure, she lurves when the person pushes her cuticles back. YUCK I DON'T CARE.

R. Kelly's girlfriends want to model, and act. No one wants them, says Wendy. Unless they turn on him.

Then I have a whole list of food Wendy says she ate in her hotel room. Seafood, so she is full of mercury. Chicken wings, collard greens, mac and cheese. Her hotel room was littered with Styrofoam and chicken bones. Room service forgot a fork, so she used the chicken bones to eat with. She didn't call room service back because "knocking agitates her." 

SO MUCH crap about every little detail in her life. She might as well tell us (more) about her bathroom habits. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Wendy thought about going to the Garlic Festival, but was too tired.

Are you f'n serious? Was she referring to the annual garlic festival in Gilroy California where people were gunned down and killed the other day? Is THAT the garlic festival she was talking about? 

As I mentioned a few posts above, the beginning of her show today was not aired because of the special report on the victims of the Gilroy CA gunman.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are you f'n serious? Was she referring to the annual garlic festival in Gilroy California where people were gunned down and killed the other day? Is THAT the garlic festival she was talking about? 

Yes!! She sounded thankful, of course, that she didn't go!! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jeanius said:

Yes!! She sounded thankful, of course, that she didn't go!! 

Did she say anything in reference to the victims and/or their families? Like maybe condolences? Sympathy? Just a basic acknowledgement of the tragedy? Or was she just glad she didn't go? 

And wtf was she doing near Gilroy California anyway? I am 99% certain WW was never planning a trip to the Gilroy Garlic Festival. She's so full of $hit. She's an attention whore, disgusting human being. I know, I'm much too kind😁

• Love 2

She was upset about it. Outraged. I think she was talking about after her show in the Oakland/ San Francisco area. Google shows it about an hour and a half away? I would believe she may have entertained the idea of going, but did she exaggerate to garner some extra attention and have a “story to tell?” She calls herself a Storyteller. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

I know, Gem, it makes me sick too. I hate those kind of people, and shelters everywhere are filled with the animal victims of those people. Don't get a pet unless you can make a lifetime commitment to them. 

She’s got plenty of money.  Everyone in the City has a dog, big or little.  Besides loving pets for themselves, they are for protection.  If she loved the dog so much, everyone has dog walkers for a fee.  I’d love for someone in the audience ask her “where is Shaq?  See her fumble her way out of that.  Disgrace.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, druzy said:

I remember the first time I saw that pic of WW in the black bikini. SHE put it up her show on the "big screen" behind her when she does Hot Topics. Wendy thought she looked quite sexy and her "co hosts" were all whistling and clapping in agreement.

So it's not like Bow Wow (?) dug it up somewhere. And lots of men call their women "bitches". It's not right but it's not uncommon. 

3 hours ago, MsTree said:

I hope this thread doesn't turn into "doggygate" too...we have enough of that on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 😉

No chance of that happening. The dog thing is mentioned ocassionally just to point out (among many other lies and facades by Wendy) that she's dishonest, shady and a liar. 

• Love 3