Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It shocked me too. I always think that she is angling for something and would consider doing something on/with Bravo, but she just flushed those chances down the drain with her moral high ground BS over Andy. 

Andy would have jumped at the chance to profit off Wendy's divorce 😄. Well she has The Kardashian's in her corner so maybe it's E! She angling for.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm asking this in all sincerity because I'm not well educated/informed on the psychological effects of survivors of physical/mental abuse. But do FEMALE survivors/victims of abuse really spring back to life so easily and quickly? 

I'm guessing the answer is HELL NO! But here she is, once again, acting like she's fully recovered from spousal abuse, addictions, medical issues.

And she needs to quit talking about her son as if he has no father. Like she raised the kid on her own. I don't condone (even though Wendy did!)  the crap Big Kelvin did while married to WW, but I think Big K might have been a good dad. That's the man WW chose to have sex with, impregnate her, marry him and stick with him for 18 years. 

Anyway, her show sucks. It's  nothing but her yakking about herself. Oh yeah, let's not forget to "give a shout out to TMZ and Harvey and ...blah blah blah (whoever the fuck she's fake friends with at TMZ.) FUCK THE FUCK OFF WENDY. You're grandchildren will be embarrassed for eternity when they see their grandma from "back in the day"

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Andy would have jumped at the chance to profit off Wendy's divorce 😄. Well she has The Kardashian's in her corner so maybe it's E! She angling for.

She's trying to get her own reality show. Plain and simple. And it's so obvious! 

• Love 4

and what is her big attraction to 'pantyshorts'... they seem to be her latest love.

23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Watch the rumor sites (her bestie Harvey Levin of TMZ maybe) for photos of her, Chyna and her other friend going to the Naz concert. She told them everything about being there except their seat numbers. No matter. I’m sure she will tell us about it ad nauseam on Monday.  

.  …. and I'm sure Wendy will be wearing her latest obsession - pantyshorts.  

and speaking of Harvey & TMZ, I gag everytime when she mentions TMZ she adds.... 'Hi Harvey and Charles ….. hi Vannnnn' - the Van part all dreamy like.  Gag.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 7/18/2019 at 11:55 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Black Chyna is Wendy’s side door entrance into the K family. 

I thought Black Chyna and the K's hated each other. Because of BC using Rob to have his baby so the baby could forever be a K and therefore built in child support. I don't get that "friendship" at all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought Black Chyna and the K's hated each other. Because of BC using Rob to have his baby so the baby could forever be a K and therefore built in child support. I don't get that "friendship" at all. 

I wasn't aware of that (but I don't follow the Kardashians or Chyna.) I think that in the world of fame and whoredom, nobody is anybody's "friend". There's so much fakeness, b.s. and backstabbing. 

Isn't it getting close to WW taking another break before the start of the new fall season of TV shows?

• Love 4

Look who is on her show Monday. It's none other than her pal Jason Lee 🙄 She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests these days.

Jason Lee from "The Hollywood Unlocked" gives the inside scoop on the latest celebrity headlines

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I wasn't aware of that (but I don't follow the Kardashians or Chyna.)

Well, being the reality show whore that I am I watched the Blac Chyna/Rob Kardashian show on E! when she was pregnant. It was a mess, they were a mess, the show didn't last long and the K's were having none of her so I remember all that from the show. The baby does have K dna so maybe they are trying to make nice with Blac but I doubt the K's like her they just put up with her because of Rob. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Look who is on her show Monday. It's none other than her pal Jason Lee 🙄 She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests these days.

Isn't that the guy that Wendy interrupts every 3 seconds? Oh wait, I forgot...Wendy interrupts all of her guests every 3 seconds.😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh, 'Mindthinkr’ , you used such an amazingly spot-on-apt description of Wendy’s entrée  - - onstage/audience   ➡️walk/gallop-while imagining that she’s a lithe sprite. She  LOPES. Exactly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/19/2019 at 11:06 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Does she even keep her wig on during sex? 

I'm gonna say yes to her NEVER removing the wig! And here's how I imagine (i know, it's gross!) WW having sex: wig still on and waffle patterned pantyhose still on. The breast balloons on full display! Beach volleyball anyone? 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

It's 10:20 AM and she is still talking about herself. Does anyone know how the ratings have been for the show? I'm sick of her. Wendy got where she is by dishing the dirt on celebrities, now she only talks about herself. Oh and that fake cigarette and Wendy asking "Who am I" is getting old.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

The whole of HT was discussing every minute of her birthday (BD) weekend. Ego off the CHAIN yo!  Wendy unleashed her new motto -”I don't know who she is, but I like her!” She is speaking about herself and her fabulous new life of parties, friends, and fun.  

She tells us that she was invited to Tiffany's (the fancy NY store, not a friend's spot) for a BD breakfast; she shows video/pics of her arriving in a strapless black pouf dress and crown – boobs just about spilling out. So tacky and yeesh for her age.  Then, went shopping on the credit card she was given last week; bought tacky ugly sneakers.

Recounted her BD dinner at Serendipity restaurant w/12 friends (Blac Chyna, Bevy Smith, etc.) with a few pics.  Some of these BD guests then went to her new apartment, where Wendy says she advised a bodyguard to watch them(!) cause she doesn't trust people.

She tells us that the big Nas listening party didn't happen cause things got too crazy, so her group ended up at some other party;  Wendy breathlessly had Marco (hype man?) tell us how great Wendy DJ'd at this party.

Then the party group ended up in a Mercedes Benz sprinter van looking for more FUN!  Ended up at a strip club, with the dancers telling her their life stories while twerking for her, then Wendy got a stack of one dollar bills to shut them up.

Next is the “thug boat ride” she was invited to and did a little DJing there too. Again, everyone loved her fabulous 80-90's hiphop playlist choices.  More quick tidbits, like her driving her friends car w/o GPS at 2AM, her friend falling asleep and ending up lost near Kennedy airport, and even driving a Maserati - I'm blank on how that happened.  Things ended with Wendy waking up with a bunch of the party friends sleeping on various surfaces in her place.  By this time, it sounded like the co-hosts are overwhelmed - the clapping and hooting got more and more subdued and I'm exhausted.  This pace could kill a person!

No mention of the love of her life boyfriend celebrating w/her.

Then Jason Lee came in with "REAL" gossip (ASAP Rocky, blah blah) which was short, since Wendy blabbered so long during HT.  A Trendy at Wendy segment of overpriced stuff.  I bailed at this point.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 8

I want real celebrity dish not Black Chyna updates.  If there was a drinking game for how many times she will mention Black Chyna on a show I'd be sloshed by now.  I dont want details on Wendy's birthday party.  

• Love 8
(edited)

Wendy Williams‘ newfound friendship with Blac Chyna apparently doesn’t extend to the reality star’s mother, Tokyo Toni.

Chyna and her mom have been publicly feuding, though they seemed to temporarily make amends. It clearly didn’t last long, so Williams, 55, discussed the ongoing feud between the mother-daughter duo on her show last week.

“Fans though are outraged over how her mother Tokyo Toni treated Chyna,” Williams said before sharing a clip from Chyna’s reality show, “Real Blac Chyna,” that showed Toni cursing out her daughter. “Along with that she also said something to the effect … you can kill yourself I don’t care. …Toni, take this in the best way because when last we talked you were hugging me and crying and me, you, Chyna we spent all day together and it was great, and all you kept telling me was ‘Wendy, thank you.'”

She added, “All I’m saying is you only have one mother.”

Williams’ hot take didn’t sit well with Toni, who subsequently lashed out on Instagram Live with threats to expose her secrets.

“Let me check Wendy Williams’ motherf–king ass bitch. Wendy, I’mma tell you this. Don’t mention my motherf–king name again, or I’m gonna talk about your s–t,” warned Toni.

“Wendy is so gone, that when I see her, I’mma knock her face off. When I see you, bitch, I’m gonna get a charge. I’mma bust your ass,” she continued. “You said I cried? When I walked in, you was sniffing coke. ‘Heyyy, ohhh’ Eyes was big. You hugged me because I ain’t no sucker.”

A rep for “The Wendy Williams Show” didn’t comment and a rep for the host didn’t return our request for comment.

Earlier this year, Williams checked into a sober house to treat a drug and alcohol addiction relapse.

On Monday’s episode, Williams didn’t address Toni’s threats and instead focused on how she’s the “same girl, just different” since moving to New York City following her separation from husband Kevin Hunter.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

omg I didn't think she was EVER gonna shut up about herself! And the story was so fucking BORING. She could've told it in 5 minutes or less.

Who in the hell is telling her the viewing audience wants to hear all about HER??

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, CynicalGirl said:

Who in the hell is telling her the viewing audience wants to hear all about HER??

The “Yes” people who want to continue to be paid. 

Gosh, this looks so boring (and self-serving/centered) that I don’t know if I even want to watch. I’ll start, but no telling how long that I will last. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Ok. First off...I want to address the two elephants in the room. Wendy's breasts and the way too small cami top she's wearing. Even if you photoshopped Heidi Klum's face onto WW body it would still not look good. 

And next, I need to comment on the Page Six article about Black Chinas mother accusing WW of doing cocaine. I believe Momma Black China (forgot her name..Toni? Tiger Toni? who cares) I've been thinking the same thing about WW since her miraculous comeback. She seems like she's on some drug cause she's WAY too suddenly energetic. Adderol? Cocaine? Meth?Considering she's a 55 yr old person with Grave's disease, thyroid issues, lymphedema, alcoholic (recovering?) drug addict (recovering?) she's done a big turnaround and it doesn't make sense.

Whatever the truth may be, if Blac China's mother is lying we all know Wendy would file a lawsuit. So far no response from WW on that accusation. However I'm all in on a SM battle between WW and Momma Blak China😁 

And..although I only watch this show when Bar Rescue goes to commercials, I've noticed she makes a point of having frequent camera shots of that fine looking black man (her DJ maybe?) instead of the long ago and now rarely seen camera shots of Suzanne and Norman.  Trying to make a certain someone jealousy Wendy? She's become a joke, a clown. People are laughing at her but she just doesn't get it. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 10

After one small hop Wendy makes her way flatly to her throne. No trotting, prancing or dancing. I personally think she’s a bit spent from her hectic weekend and her legs look a bit more swollen than usual. 

Clears throat, unwraps a cough drop and begins complaining re: eyelash “instillations”. One got loose and is scratching her eye.

I think @patty1h gave a good recap, but would like to add a few things. 

First: Wendy began wearing a diamond necklace (like the tennis bracelet fad) around the time that the news of Big Kev and Sharina began. She had a few days off and came back with it. She has added a diamond circle pendant with the letter W in diamonds on the inside. That’s besides wearing her SITC Wendy one. Layering. I guess she got it for herself and it looks custom made because what jeweler keeps mega buck fancy initial pendants on hand. She’s got that rappers mentality of dripping in chains and diamonds. 

(Why does Wendy buy LV sneakers and wear them with Short shorts? It just draws attention to her thick legs. Hey girl, don’t put emphasis on your worst trait.)

Second: She forgot to wear her watch today. It’s the only thing she forgot because she didn’t want to be aware of how long she was spending on herself as the main HT. She made a comment to Norman about how if she doesn’t have the flower ring on, that she would get cancer and he agreed. Does anyone know the origin of that ring? She used to wear it on her left hand until she stopped wearing the wedding armor, and then moved it to her right middle finger. 

About HT: Oh Patty was so right about that dress that she wore to her Tiffany’s bday breakfast. Horrible fit and choice for a 50 year old woman to wear. Oh, that’s right, WW isn’t a lady. She’s too cool to be anything, but her self absorbed self. She also still hasn’t had any of her birthday cake. It is still untouched in her fridge. 

Her bit before Ask W was a plug for the JinJan ginger drink. She likes it so much she invested in the company and gave a free one to all her cohosts. They were laughing at its description and dubious about its taste. 

Hmm...as busy as she said that she was partying it up over the weekend, when did she find time to spend a few hours in her lymphatic machine? Yup, you are serious about getting your life together. As a part time guest DJ. Health first W. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

She made a comment to Norman about how if she doesn’t have the flower ring on, that she would get cancer and he agreed. Does anyone know the origin of that ring? She used to wear it on her left hand until she stopped wearing the wedding armor, and then moved it to her right middle finger. 

I have no idea about any of WW "jewelry" other than I have always found it to be too large, too tacky and not attractive. Much like Wendy.

And who makes a statement  about "getting cancer" cause she's not wearing her gaudy ring? Cancer is no joke and that statement she made was cold and insensitive. 

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Wendy got where she is by dishing the dirt on celebrities, now she only talks about herself.

And it's interesting how months ago, when she did her disappearing act she was not talking about herself, her life to ANYONE. She hid.

We still don't know the truth about that short period of time. Now all of a sudden she's shoving the "personal life of WW" down our throats like geese waiting to become "foie gras". 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7

OMG, I haven’t read all the posts yet as I haven’t been here for a few months.  Wow, WTF?  She had a birthday and was talking non stop about the whole tabacle.  She’s worse than ever .. everything about HER !  After 20 minutes, I changed the channel.  Is she imitating Sex and the City?  Wendy about town enjoying the night life drinking n eating.  Have to read the other posts to see what has been going on, maybe.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And it's interesting how months ago, when she did her disappearing act she was not talking about herself, her life to ANYONE. She hid.

We still don't know the truth about that short period of time. Now all of a sudden she's shoving the "personal life of WW" downs our throats like geese waiting to become "foie gras". 

I still don't believe that she was in rehab. I think it was a ploy to get sympathy and it worked. She received shout-outs and accolades from celebrities proclaiming their support for her. There is no way that she was in an all men's rehab sleeping on a cot. Someone from that rehab would have sold a story by now- I don't care if they had to sign a NDA- a story would have been leaked and it hasn't been.

Also, why aren't all of her new friends concerned about her sobriety? 

• Love 10

And here's something else that is very telling about WW popularity: there's only (approx) 5 of us who post on this thread anymore. And we're NOT here posting comments about our ❤ for the Queen of lies and bull$hit!😁

• Love 10
On 7/21/2019 at 6:32 PM, BookElitist said:

Oh, 'Mindthinkr’ , you used such an amazingly spot-on-apt description of Wendy’s entrée  - - onstage/audience   ➡️walk/gallop-while imagining that she’s a lithe sprite. She  LOPES. Exactly.

I'm surprised folks in New York haven't called in (erroneous) sightings of Sasquatch. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 7/19/2019 at 3:22 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'm asking this in all sincerity because I'm not well educated/informed on the psychological effects of survivors of physical/mental abuse. But do FEMALE survivors/victims of abuse really spring back to life so easily and quickly? 

Some do!  Once they leave the chains and control.  I had a girlfriend who was told to hide in rehab to avoid an abuser.  It worked like a charm.  Her abuser was an addict so she was free of him once and for all after leaving rehab.  If he contacted her she would use some of the mantras.  

@Mindthinkr - excellent recap.  I watched Monday's show and actually clicked away because she kept going on and on about herself.  BORING.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

They were laughing at its description and dubious about its taste. 

They were laughing because as she was describing the ingredients she said, "ginger, lemon, anus..." and everyone started laughing, and then seemingly without realizing what she said she repeated something like, "you know...anise" and didn't acknowledge her very poor slip of the tongue. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Wendy going off topic in Hot Topics to tell everyone that today is the SECOND day she has forgotten to send Blak Chynas cell phone back to her. Yeah Wendy I'm pretty sure Blak C has already gotten a new phone AND a new phone number. Blak Chyna probably already has multiple cell phones with different numbers.Who really gives a FU** 

And who or what was that clown in the audience? She said she knows him from some local grocery store in her area? Weird. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy going off topic in Hot Topics to tell everyone that today is the SECOND day she has forgotten to send Blak Chynas cell phone back to her. Yeah Wendy I'm pretty sure Blak C has already gotten a new phone AND a new phone number. Blak Chyna probably already has multiple cell phones with different numbers.Who really gives a FU** 

As if she couldn’t get one of her minions to go put it into an overnight express envelope. She’s holding on to her minuscule connection to Black Chyna. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

. She’s holding on to her minuscule connection to Black Chyna. 

Yes! Key word: MINUSCULE! 😁 Even Blak Chyna is probably sick of Wendy talking about her. 

Don't these famous, rich hip hop/rappers have "people" they pay big bucks to hang around them so $hit like this (misplacing their phone) doesn't happen? Of course they do.

Wendy is not very good at lying!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
(edited)

By acknowledging the co-host that she'd met at Whole Foods yesterday, I got the impression that she was trying to tone down her "I'm a jet-setter with celeb friends" monologue from yesterday.  She probably had someone tell her that she was putting herself on a higher level with the hanging out with her new posse, and it could be alienating her fan base. 

So, today, she let the audience know that she will still interact with the little people that fan out when they see Wendy out and about.  She still doesn't want to take a photo but she'll give you some free tickets.  Oh joy.

I did appreciate her telling people to have some respect for the police, coming from a family with two generations of NYPD.   

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Don't these famous, rich hip hop/rappers have "people" they pay big bucks to hang around them so $hit like this (misplacing their phone) doesn't happen? Of course they do.

I also think that you are right and she has multiple phones. I wonder if Wendy is watching it, waiting for it to ring so she can see who calls and how often. I bet Chyna hipped everyone not to use that number or had all of the info transferred to a different phone. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, patty1h said:

So, today, she let the audience know that she will still interact with the little people that fan out when they see Wendy out and about.  She still doesn't want to take a photo but she'll give you some free tickets.  Oh joy.

I did appreciate her telling people to have some respect for the police, coming from a family with two generations of NYPD.   

Edited

I agree on both points. However, we all know Wendy can change her mind at any point in time, regarding her opinion of law enforcement. 

• Love 3

I came in late. About the time she was finishing up the R. Kelly crap. Why does she keep his name alive? 

Then JLo...her bday is tomorrow which segways into a discussion of the new Versace sneakers that resemble the dress she wore that plunged down to her navel. She shaded those in the audience who didn’t like them. Not nice WW.

The fashion segment was about shoe trends. She’s telling people how to wear them with what. Wendy, I do not want to look like you and your fashion choices. I dress my age and look good doing so. 

• Love 6

Wendy's Lifetime Story

Wendy Williams‘ life is about to get even more public: The talk show host will executive-produce a Lifetime biopic based on her story, the cable net announced Tuesday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.

The project — airing in 2020 — “provides a revealing look at Wendy’s journey, from her scrappy upstart days in urban radio to the success of her own syndicated talk show,” per the official release.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Oh gosh. As EP at least she can control the narrative and make herself look good. We know that she is full of so many lies and half truths that this will be laughable. I’m imagining her spin is how hard she worked from getting scraps to diamonds. Hmm...I can’t imagine the edit she is going to give Big Kev. Will he be a devoted husband or will she shade him? It could be good. It may be whitewashed (no racial slur intended). At least she won’t have to give Big Kev for being her manager, because you know her agent secured her a good deal to do this. 

Who should get cast as Wendy? 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Scheduled to air on Lifetime in the year 2020. I wonder if WW will have any "fans" left by then? I don't watch the Lifetime channel. I tried a long time ago but IMO it's sappy, over-dramatic, poorly written crap. 

But WW always plugs The Lifetime Movie Network. You know, from back in the day when she was married and stayed home alone watching TV while Big Kelvin was bangin' and dippin' and doin' other women. I'm sure Sharina wasn't the only side piece. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I can't even comment on a WW Lifetime movie. puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

But as far as her respecting cops, um, if I am not mistaken, didn't she recently "hit and run" a car in a parking lot and then tried to hide from and lied to the cops when they showed up at her house. 

• Love 5

I've pretty much stopped watching. Every recent new episode is Wendy opening hot topics with a grainy selfie of herself and Blac Chyna and her humble bragging about her fabulous weekend. Yawn.

• Love 6

Wow, another day and another example of Wendy's selective memory.  She did a HT story about Leonardo DiCaprio demanding that none of the staff make eye contact with him on his recent movie set.  She was appalled at his diva demands.  

I guess she forgot that she told Howard Stern that she doesn't allow staff members to get on the same elevator car because she doesn't want to have to chit-chat during the ride.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wow, another day and another example of Wendy's selective memory.  She did a HT story about Leonardo DiCaprio demanding that none of the staff make eye contact with him on his recent movie set.  She was appalled at his diva demands.  

I guess she forgot that she told Howard Stern that she doesn't allow staff members to get on the same elevator car because she doesn't want to have to chit-chat during the ride.

Typical Wendy hypocrisy. Same way she won’t allow a photo with fans or God forbid they touch her. 

• Love 4
(edited)

WW not on today here due to the Robert Mueller testimonies being broadcast.  Whatever. I still hate Wendy and thanks Patty1h & MindThinkr for the info on today's WW show.

Difficult to decide which is more boring: Mueller or Wendy. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Blac China is the bottom of the celebrity barrel. Lower than D list if there is such a thing. Why is Wendy so proud of being friends with her? She acts like she's besties with Oprah, Gayle and Michelle Obama for chrissakes. 

There is no way Wendy has the energy to do all the dippin and doin' she claims. I totally believe BC's mother. Wendy is dippin' and doin' the cocaine. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Blac China is the bottom of the celebrity barrel. Lower than D list if there is such a thing. Why is Wendy so proud of being friends with her? She acts like she's besties with Oprah, Gayle and Michelle Obama for chrissakes. 

There is no way Wendy has the energy to do all the dippin and doin' she claims. I totally believe BC's mother. Wendy is dippin' and doin' the cocaine. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/07/blind-item-5_23.html

• Love 1

Hop Skip Hereeee’s Wendy (I liked it better when Johnny Carson came out)

She’s wearing a longer leopard print dress with black top to cover where it wraps. She’s very fond of the wrap dresses. Maybe she should become Diane vonFurstenbergs new best friend. She could get her pal Andy Cohen to ask his friend Anderson Cooper (who travels with her on her husband’s yacht for fabulous vacations) to get Wendy an introduction. Six degrees away from wrap dress swag. Anyway, I doubt they all come slit up to there. I think she has her wardrobe mistress tailor them. So she can cross her legs when she sits and show off her lymphatic gorgeous gams. 

She is so busy she had to wait until this am to see RHOBH. She begins by saying that she’s pro Camille and think she should get her diamond. 3...2...1... she is so glad that she’s with Team Andy Cohen finally. That she hated to see Camille begin shedding her clothes...which leads to Tiffany Haddish face timing her as she’s changing outfits on set of something that will come out this fall. She has been booked to plug whatever it is then. Gee, wasn’t it earlier this week that Wendy, Oh last weekend, that she was in a strip club? I momentarily forgot the hypocrisy that is Wendy. Back to Camille. Not really. Just a segway to plug the RHOBH show on Bravo next week between taking sips of her tea. 

She’s mad at Bow Wow for “dissing” Ciara when he was in a club by saying that he had her first. Wendy gets back at him by showing a picture of BW and C back in the day and points out that he had to stand on his tippy toes and still was shorter. Mean girl move. 

——————-my phone rang so minutes are missing———————-

I come back to a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio behind her, and that he (44) is dating a 22 year old girl. She plugs his new movie and thinks that she’ll see it Friday night when it comes out and she’s in CA. She’ll go with her bodyguard and hold hands to fuel the rumor mill. He just rolled his eyes. 

Wendy has a secret that she can finally spill, hold on to your seats, she is Executive Producing a LIFETIME 2 hr biopic about herself. Uh, no Wendy. I heard the tea from @druzy a few days ago. We did get a few details. It will be followed by a 2hr documentary on her life warts and all. Right afterwards. So plan on chopping that night out of your life to live, eat and breathe all things Wendy. It will air sometime in January or February. (Ha, I hope they time slot it the same night as the Super Bowl lol) She wants to cast unknowns for her movie. Two from her bed wetting days (6and 12). 

Wendy is so generous that she’s now the Executive Producer of The JerryO Show. She’s loaning him her studio and time slot for a 3 week trial. If successful she’s build him his set own across town. (Probably where it has cheaper rent and she’s in no danger of him stealing her people). She reminds us that she is not selfish..who is she trying to convince? Us or herself? 

Next she was touched by her cameraman Larry coming by the show yesterday to get a hug because he misses her (medical leave), but he’ll be back this fall. He’s the guy yesterday who looked like on of those people from the Duck Dynasty show. Long beard. (Uncle Si...I digress or have too much useless information stored in my brain). Anyway it brings on the tears and she brings out the QTips. 

Next On is Loretta Devine. Warning Gigglefest coming. First they list all the things she has been doing on Netflix mostly. She goes a bit into her marriage. W is doing the thrust bed squeaking motions. I think Loretta wanted to begin with Waiting to Exhale. Wendy told her to promote the new not the old. Loretta changed things completely by beginning to sing.  Then W gave her the side eye and unhappy mouth shape. To get her back W brings up a photo of Loretta kissing someone (alluded to be a deep kiss...not a friendly peck) and how did her husband Mr Grand Marshal feel about it. After all Loretta and her husband are...(insert Wendy making bed squeaking noises for the second time). Not nice Wendy. They then plugged the new movie (Family Reunion). Kenya Moore of RHOA is in it and is delusional about whose movie it is. She said on the Howives show that it’s her movie. Then Wendy put her on the spot and asked Loretta if Kenya deserves her Peach. Poor Loretta wanted to say no, but she was put in the hot seat of having to say “Yes” after much hesitation. 

Moving onto Wendy’s new thing “Wellness Wednesday” featuring her lymphatic guru Angela today. Poor Lady was no match for Wendy’s interruptions about whether or not her large fake boobs were to blame. What is the cause of HER lymphodema? Girl was no match for ping ponging Wendy.  Vain Wendy also refused to wear compression socks to help her condition because they aren’t fashionable. Angela offed to sequin a pair, but you know Wendy is giving it all she’s got when she’s stuck in the Lymphatic machine for 45 minutes per day. Le sigh. Get over it Wendy. People deal with much worse...much worse. 

Ask Wendy and maybe something else, but I lost interest. 

• Love 9