Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

The Wendy Williams Show

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I went to the Wendy website and the "request tickets" link comes up blank/no calendar of available seats.  However, there is this statement:  To attend a taping of Jerry O with Jerry O’Connell, please request an August taping date.  So, is Jerry filling in during August or is he getting his own show?  I'm confused.

From this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.broadcastingcable.com/.amp/news/jerry-oconnell-to-star-in-three-week-preview-of-jerry-o-on-fox-tv-stations-this-summer

Jerry O, a comedy talk strip, will air on the Fox Television Stations this summer in a three-week preview starting Aug. 12.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/26/2019 at 7:52 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Add Little Kev to the list of men that live on her money. The list is going to get longer before it gets shorter. 

And good luck to her making her millions last in L.A.

I don't know if real estate that fits Wendy's (fine 😁) taste is more expensive in L.A. than Manhattan, but I do know it's very expensive to live in many parts of L.A. that are exclusive and close to "da clubs" so Wendy can go clubbin' in her fishnet pantyhose, sneakers and bad wigs😁

(Sorry if this is a double post. Sometimes this happens to me on this forum!)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/1/2019 at 3:20 PM, patty1h said:

Saw on Youtube a video of Wendy doing a photo shoot, getting ready for her return on 7/08.  Didn't someone here say that Wendy was extending her hiatus and that Jerry O'Connell is supposed to do a week(s) of shows before Wendy returns?   I'm not on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. so no confirmation from those. 

I went to the Wendy website and the "request tickets" link comes up blank/no calendar of available seats.  However, there is this statement:  To attend a taping of Jerry O with Jerry O’Connell, please request an August taping date.  So, is Jerry filling in during August or is he getting his own show?  I'm confused.

On 7/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, ginger90 said:

From this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.broadcastingcable.com/.amp/news/jerry-oconnell-to-star-in-three-week-preview-of-jerry-o-on-fox-tv-stations-this-summer

Jerry O, a comedy talk strip, will air on the Fox Television Stations this summer in a three-week preview starting Aug. 12.

Yep, it looks like she is still scheduled to return July 8 with shows through July 31 but they are all "sold out" so maybe that's why the "request tickets" link isn't showing anything. 

https://www.wendyshow.com/the-show/

Then Jerry is doing a "test run" in Wendy's slot from 8/12 to 8/29, for his own (possible) show if anyone picks it up, presumably. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/11/2019 at 9:20 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Who? Wendy or me? 

NEVER YOU!!  LOL!  (sorry seeing this late)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/24/2019 at 9:27 AM, KLovestoShop said:

Is her show on hiatus again?   Wasn't a new show last week and all repeats again this week.  What's the point of having this show if it's nothing but repeats?  

Because of the Women's Soccer tournament all FOX daytime shows were put on hiatus until July 8th.

Edited by jumper sage · Reason: Wendy is on FOX not CBS

Share this post


Link to post

If you are interested in hearing Wendy talk about herself then tune in to today's show. Otherwise, don't bother. 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wendy in those tight short shorts with her a$$ hanging out and the view from the front was almost as gross. 

Now she's stating she wants to go to the gay clubs when she comes to L.A. What's wrong with the gay clubs in NYC? She's all kinds of crazy. Please Wendy, give us an update on your incredible recovery from alcohol and drugs. Fake a$$ biatch.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

If you are interested in hearing Wendy talk about herself then tune in to today's show. Otherwise, don't bother. 

Thanks for the warning. I didn't plan on watching anyway😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Holy crap! that was some 'return' show.... During the hot topics segment (which was ALL.about.her) Wendy was practically yelling.  A new Wendy has definitely been unleashed.  I'm still laughing especially at the fact that she already has someone she's crazy about - not IN LOVE, mind you, and he's a doctor (she hinted).  She also said 'Momma don't go after babies' or some sheet like that, meaning he's in her age bracket.  Uh huh... her sense of humor & personality is what attracts all ages to her donchaknow.  I was peeved at myself that I kinda liked her new wig.  LOL.  OOoooohhhhh Wendy - Hang on folks, it's gonna be a mighty bumpy ride.  JMO, if course.   

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Because of the Women's Soccer tournament all CBS daytime shows were put on hiatus until July 8th.

She's not on CBS everywhere. I get her on FOX. Her show took a hiatus. I think she mentally needed it.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yes!! And it's a horrible nose job. It's two gigantic nostrils that a mac truck could be driven up into. She has lots of bad plastic surgery going on. The cheek implants are so obvious. 

Now there's a news report of her out on the town showing off her "toned legs".  She has cankles. Period. 😁

According to Wendy she has already been diagnosed with lymphedema (she said look it up - this is not a health segment - LOL!) which may account for the cankles.  

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy is doing too much to show Big Kev that she is desirable. She's extra hyper, extra loud, extra self centered. Get back to work Wendy and dish the dirt on the celebrities. Too bad she didn't talk about how terrible Khole, Kim, Kourtney and their crew treated Jordyn on the Kardashian's season finale. Instead she used that time to let us know that she hangs out with the Kardashian clan now.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wendy is doing too much to show Big Kev that she is desirable. She's extra hyper, extra loud, extra self centered. Get back to work Wendy and dish the dirt on the celebrities. Too bad she didn't talk about how terrible Khole, Kim, Kourtney and their crew treated Jordyn on the Kardashian's season finale. Instead she used that time to let us know that she hangs out with the Kardashian clan now.

She is going to be her own demise. Kelvin and his younger, hotter (hotter than Wendy, which doesn't take much) mistress started the ball rolling but now that WW is not in Kelvin's life, she continues the ridiculousness and childish behavior. It's so obvious that Wendy is acting like a jilted teenager. Making an even bigger fool of herself. Keep me entertained Wendy!  😁

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy seems a little unhinged. If she's not on drugs she should be. Something to calm her frenetic ass down.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I couldn’t watch because I’m on vacation with my daughter and grandchildren. Wore them out enough swimming so that I’m stealing a bit of me time to check PTV. Sounds like I didn’t miss mush, but for those of you whom are seeing it, I appreciate that you are posting so I’m still in the loop. I’ve missed y’all. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Fishy said:

According to Wendy she has already been diagnosed with lymphedema (she said look it up - this is not a health segment - LOL!) which may account for the cankles.  

What hasn't she been diagnosed with? 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, druzy said:

If you are interested in hearing Wendy talk about herself then tune in to today's show. Otherwise, don't bother. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I was starting to watch the dvr and she was talking Kardashian’s and read your post.  Saved me the rest of the time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, retired watcher said:

She's not on CBS everywhere. I get her on FOX. Her show took a hiatus. I think she mentally needed it.

You are right it was FOX that got the soccer cup competition.  Even TMZ would run reruns when they aired.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I couldn’t watch because I’m on vacation with my daughter and grandchildren. Wore them out enough swimming so that I’m stealing a bit of me time to check PTV. Sounds like I didn’t miss mush, but for those of you whom are seeing it, I appreciate that you are posting so I’m still in the loop. I’ve missed y’all. 

Have fun with the family, Mindthinkr!  Wendy was unhinged today, it was extremely weird and annoying.  Apparently she's besties with the Kardashian West Jenner clan now.  She cried about 4 times during the show, alternating with screaming at us about HOW MUCH FUN SHE IS HAVING LIVING HER BEST LIFE!  She uses the nom de plum Bunny Hoppz in hotels.  But you didn't really miss much.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I accidently recorded Dr. Phil instead. ...I don't know if I was disappointed or relieved. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Two days in and I'm sick of her name dropping and star f**king - Kris, Kim, Kanye, Naomi, ASAP Ferg (who?).  She's invited to Africa and yachts and to Tiffany's and rolling out her new comedy show with her stories in between acts.  What addiction and health problems?

After regaling us with her exciting new jet-set life full of fielding calls from this one and accepting safari invites from that one, she tones it down for a second to assure us all that she's still just lil old Wendy from NJ.  All I could think of is that time she was on Howard Stern's show and accused HIM of "going Hollywood" and befriending celebrities.  Hypocrite much?

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

All I could think of is that time she was on Howard Stern's show and accused HIM of "going Hollywood" and befriending celebrities.  Hypocrite much?

She's 100% a fake and a hypocrite. Like him ir not ,at least Howard stays true to who he's always been and his home is still NYC. 

Wendy won't last a month in L.A. She'll be on the bottom rung of "celebrity" status. And the bottom of the barrel in the looks department. She'll make up some excuse/lie about why she must move back to Jersey: her lymphedema was worse in California, her Grave's disease be actin' up in L.A., she's too far from her adult kid, it's a dry heat in L.A. and Gold Bond isn't paying her anymore to moisturize, da club scene isn't good enough, no L.A.  doctors are asking her on dates,TMZ doesn't care about her. 

Maybe she can move in with Kris Jenner. Or Caitlyn Jenner! LOL. Now there's an idea for a reality show "Caitlyn and ol' Wendy take L.A."😁 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Someone on a gossip forum wrote something that made me laugh and also go hmmm.   Their statement was "isn't it lucky for Wendy that she's involved with a guy with access to a prescription pad".  You can take that two ways -- he can get her meds for her illnesses OR he can get her access to the controlled stuff.

EDIT:  For those who watch live here on the East Coast on WNYW/Fox, the show tom'w (7/10) will be preempted by the Woman's Soccer team parade.  However, I see that the local channel My9 will be airing the show at 10AM.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy is setting-up connections for her West Coast MOVE— Up is Down  AND  Down is Up.  Dance for those Moneyed West Coasters, Wendy! Dance, you hypocrite!

Those crass individuals that she formerly abhorred are currently Phone -Lunch Buddies. Now, she luvs that group of Power and she expects her lackeys and azz-lickers to come on over to her alternate reality. Any ‘dyrt’ will be extremely suspect and ...let’s be frank- - a bunch o’ lies. 

* Come on now- -A Star ️ on 'The Hollywood Walk of Fame’, really.  i mean  REALLY!  

* 'love to sit @home, Wendy’ is no mo’. Ha!

*Wendy to the East Coast: "Bye!”

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, patty1h said:

Two days in and I'm sick of her name dropping and star f**king - Kris, Kim, Kanye, Naomi, ASAP Ferg (who?).  She's invited to Africa and yachts and to Tiffany's and rolling out her new comedy show with her stories in between acts.  What addiction and health problems?

After regaling us with her exciting new jet-set life full of fielding calls from this one and accepting safari invites from that one, she tones it down for a second to assure us all that she's still just lil old Wendy from NJ.  All I could think of is that time she was on Howard Stern's show and accused HIM of "going Hollywood" and befriending celebrities.  Hypocrite much?

Good memory, I forgot that she criticised Howard Stern about going Hollywood. 

Quote

"Howard is so Hollywood right now — and Howard I love you, but since you've gone Hollywood, everything you say is so predictable. Every story is gonna be about 'Oh, I love this one and then we went on their yacht.' He's a Hollywood insider now, which sucks because you started like me, being of the people, but at some point, you sat behind that microphone for too long and now you are the people," she said.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I took a couple notes on Monday's show. My jaw hung open much of Hot Topics. I am sure I looked as stupid as I felt (what am I watching? Idunno)

Wendy came out all teary-eyed emotional. Long blond wig. 

"I'm the Hot Topic!!"

That was the theme of Hot Topics - Wendy - she has elevated herself to the Number One Most Hottest Topic Out There because all she did was ramble about her self. 

Wendy's Five Weeks included lunch with Kanye, Kris and … Kim had to excuse herself to get ready for something. But she met Kim and she is lovely. So fucking nice. (My words). Kanye showed her his library. Books about fashion. Oh she met North and Saint. Lovely children. Polite I think she said. 

Lunch was plant based. The rice was also plant based (I lol'd)

 She saw Kris walking around the neighborhood as Wendy left - Wendy was invited to drop in Kris's house? (I'm going from memory here). But Wendy had to meet back up with her bestie Regina, who she left hanging at the hotel restaurant/bar. But they ate later? I would have gone to see Kris's house but maybe she didn't want to over stay her welcome - don't piss them off!! Yeah she is in with the K-West bunch (did she start out saying Kardashian Jenner house? Whatever. Her tongue slips over other sentence.

She was with Black Chyna - she showed the pic of the concert where Wendy was invited up on stage. 

She drops her bomb - she is not on the market anymore, y'all. She is not in love, but Crazy about Someone (the doctor). First is sort of an explanation of her friendship ? with Mark. The pink poof coat … young men are attracted to her … yada yada

She explains her cankles - lymphodema. (I am rushing, so my spelling and grammar are sub-par today).Doctor Boyfriend is in his 50's and has grown children - divorced. Like Wendy.

She was in Idaho. I wrote down Globe for some reason. I am getting old and forgetful; - wah.

She showed a picture of herself dropping a pose of sorts with bent legs. Was she wearing the rainbow pride jumpsuit? "I'm flexible - he knows." Whoa now Wendy. Don't give me any more visuals. 

She checked into the hotel as Bunny Hoppz. (Weird) It was to explain that someone sent her the rainbow get up for the Pride parade. Chyna? She talked a bunch about the Pride Day. Actually I think she looked cute in her outfit. Covers everything. 

She was leaving somewhere - Idaho? when her manager wanted to show her the news about her getting a Hollywood Walk of Fame Star. Congrats, Wendy. Sounds like she bit her manager's head off before she understood why he was bothering her. She said a couple of times that she was grumpy. Oh - the tabloid cover she saw and bought all of the copies. She thinks everyone is looking at her. 

What a weird show. All about Wendy!!

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

I took a couple notes on Monday's show. My jaw hung open much of Hot Topics. I am sure I looked as stupid as I felt (what am I watching? Idunno)

Wendy came out all teary-eyed emotional. Long blond wig. 

"I'm the Hot Topic!!"

That was the theme of Hot Topics - Wendy - she has elevated herself to the Number One Most Hottest Topic Out There because all she did was ramble about her self. 

Wendy's Five Weeks included lunch with Kanye, Kris and … Kim had to excuse herself to get ready for something. But she met Kim and she is lovely. So fucking nice. (My words). Kanye showed her his library. Books about fashion. Oh she met North and Saint. Lovely children. Polite I think she said. 

Lunch was plant based. The rice was also plant based (I lol'd)

 She saw Kris walking around the neighborhood as Wendy left - Wendy was invited to drop in Kris's house? (I'm going from memory here). But Wendy had to meet back up with her bestie Regina, who she left hanging at the hotel restaurant/bar. But they ate later? I would have gone to see Kris's house but maybe she didn't want to over stay her welcome - don't piss them off!! Yeah she is in with the K-West bunch (did she start out saying Kardashian Jenner house? Whatever. Her tongue slips over other sentence.

She was with Black Chyna - she showed the pic of the concert where Wendy was invited up on stage. 

She drops her bomb - she is not on the market anymore, y'all. She is not in love, but Crazy about Someone (the doctor). First is sort of an explanation of her friendship ? with Mark. The pink poof coat … young men are attracted to her … yada yada

She explains her cankles - lymphodema. (I am rushing, so my spelling and grammar are sub-par today).Doctor Boyfriend is in his 50's and has grown children - divorced. Like Wendy.

She was in Idaho. I wrote down Globe for some reason. I am getting old and forgetful; - wah.

She showed a picture of herself dropping a pose of sorts with bent legs. Was she wearing the rainbow pride jumpsuit? "I'm flexible - he knows." Whoa now Wendy. Don't give me any more visuals. 

She checked into the hotel as Bunny Hoppz. (Weird) It was to explain that someone sent her the rainbow get up for the Pride parade. Chyna? She talked a bunch about the Pride Day. Actually I think she looked cute in her outfit. Covers everything. 

She was leaving somewhere - Idaho? when her manager wanted to show her the news about her getting a Hollywood Walk of Fame Star. Congrats, Wendy. Sounds like she bit her manager's head off before she understood why he was bothering her. She said a couple of times that she was grumpy. Oh - the tabloid cover she saw and bought all of the copies. She thinks everyone is looking at her. 

What a weird show. All about Wendy!!

Thanks so much for the detailed summary.  Not ready to watch the DVR yet.  I love the crazy but I’m not ready for the outrageous narcissistic monologue.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Notes from Tuesday's Wendy. She bounced out with a different, shorter wig and started out with her "eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh" routine. Trots over to her chair and pulls her notes out from her bra (yesterday she pulled the paper out of her wig) and tells us "I'm not done yet!!" More of Wendy's Vacation Travelogue. She does start out with a couple stories about other folks.

ASAP Rocky arrested in Sweden. Courtesy of TMZ. She stops to coyly say hello to the Friendly Folks at TMZ - "Hi, Harvey, Hi Van, Hi Whogivesaflying" - ASAP Rocky was annoyed at some dudes who were following him around all day, so he got fed up and beat the kid(s) up. Landed in jail where he currently rots. Because Swedish jails are nasty with no cots, just yoga mats. "Sweden the land of furniture and meatballs and alabaster people." Wendy thinks ASAP is being treated unfairly and should be freed to continue his European Tour. Wendy gets confused, and repeats over and over: "Free Ferg!!" She is confusing ASAP Rocky with ASAP Ferg. Because ASAP Ferg called her to meet him at Tiffany's on 5th Ave for … something. 

Kris called her last night to talk Make-up Talk for Older Women. But don't worry - Wendy is still Wendy from Jersey. 

Apollo Nida was released from prison but is back in custody for a parole violation of some sort.

She talks about her fake eyelashes and how wonderful it is to wake up with doll eyes. Especially when waking up next to the doctor (she implies). 

Naomi called her from Africa. "You Must come out, Wendy, to celebrate Nelson Mandela's birthday later in July." Which I guess is also Wendy's birthday. But no - Wendy has a life and a son and a show, so sorry Naomi. 

La La is divorcing Carmelo. Also, she won a jackpot of $68,000 and bragged on Instagram, which Wendy said was stupid and she should donate it to charity because she is rich. 

End of notes!!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like Wendy is scared she's losing her fan base because she IS! So she's getting her name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Big F'n Deal. Her name is going to be in there with the other 17 "celebrities" with the last name of Williams. I'm sure Pharell will be thrilled.

And Wendy stated that when she was there (chumming with the Kardashians (Kim and Kanye) they had "a HOUSEKEEPER that made lunch". LOL😁😁😁

Kim and Kanye must be on a tight budget if the housekeepers are making lunch! Damn if Wendy'S stupidity isn't funnier than EVAH! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

That's not Hot Topics. That's just bragging and name dropping.  I'm afraid I'm out. I'll read here and see when I need to watch.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

As much as I like to snark on Wendy it is fine with me that she is over-the-top with her claims of having men that are interested in her and having a doctor that she is crazy about. She has to do something to move past Kelvin, his mistress, and the baby.

LA is tough for non-pretty people. Wendy needs to have a huge support system in place if she plans to relocate. People asking her for lunch are being friendly and kind. 

I will not be convinced that Wendy is getting a divorce until the house is sold. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my. You posters are delightful. I’m amused at your interpretations of Wendy and can picture some of these antics of hers in my mind. It gets me laughing. Such ego. Such delusions. Such....  Le sigh. 

Look up how you get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It’s not what you think. One of the biggest criterion is the ability to pay for upkeep and to get it in the first place. Sorry that I cannot post a link. I have the technological skills of a guppy. As much as I’ve been swimming I feel like one too. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have the technological skills of a guppy. 

😁 We're swimming in the same pond Mindthinkr!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

What happened to Hot Topics?  While I dont mind hearing tidbits about her life every now and then, I dont watch for a blow by blow of what she ate, who she had dinner with, saw, hung out with.   Bring back the old Wendy.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Hot Topics has turned into ME! Topics this week.   90% of the segment has been blah blah me, I, me.   O.V.E.R.K.I.L.L. on her life.   She spent a whole two minutes on Mariah Carey and turned it onto herself re: them both having/wearing shirts with their own faces on it, then two minutes on Meghan Markle, but then it went into how Meghan came to the WW studios looking to be hired back in the day.   

Dang, did Abby Miller go overboard on the tanner or what?  She was almost Oompa Loompa orange.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Jeanius said:

She stops to coyly say hello to the Friendly Folks at TMZ - "Hi, Harvey, Hi Van, Hi

Where were Wendy's "friends" from TMZ in January? February? March? April? Many of us posters here were wondering where she was, why she disappeared, and most of all: where the F was TMZ back then? There were no news stories on Wendy from TMZ. NOW......all of a sudden she's lovin' on Harvey Levin and his wonderful employees.

She's so FOS with her pretending she all of a sudden, is besties with the elite members of Hollywood/L.A. society. Besties with TMZ. She probably made some nefarious deal with TMZ to SUDDENLY keep her in the spotlight. They didn't give a $hit about her before (when the juicy gossip would have been good). Why now? She's f'n nobody in L.A. as far as popularity. I smell the strong odor of desperation 😁

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

^ Yeah, Wendy has gone from one extreme to the other re her privacy. Back then, she was still trying to convince everyone that all was well in "Hunterville" even though the Daily Mail had been reporting the Sharina affair since 2016 I think. 

Now that the dirty laundry has all been aired, she's absolutely loving and seeking the attention. I expected she would talk all about herself on her first day back, so I really didn't mind it much. But the daily Wendy briefs are getting old already. Especially since they're not brief at all, and taking over the entire show. I guess she's trying to get as much bang for her buck as possible since she's going back on hiatus in a few weeks. 

Bring on Jerry! lol

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds to me like Wendy is too concerned with making nice and being buddies with the celebs so there isn't going to be much talk about Hot Topics. Which means it's going to be all about Wendy. The ego on this woman is unbelievable. I saw the snippet of her getting up and standing behind the purple chair. She seemed like a wild woman and NOT sober. She really needs to fade away in to the sunset with some respect. Oh, and the Dr. she is crazy about is really a cop with a phD and he said he has a girlfriend. Wendy crazy as hell.......

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

35 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, and the Dr. she is crazy about is really a cop with a phD and he said he has a girlfriend. Wendy crazy as hell.......

Yes. He's not a medical doctor and he stated he's never been with Wendy romantically or even casual dating.  If I recall his words from the above posted video, he was one of Wendy's security personnel at one time. 6000 degrees of separation! Nice try Wendy.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

You know, if Wendy wasn't Wendy, hearing about what it was like to live through addiction, and a nasty divorce, and have the paps after you as you try to build a new life might be interesting. BUT it is Wendy, and we know Wendy lies every time she opens her mouth, so all I hear is whatever self-serving bullshit Wendy wants to tell us that serves the current fake narrative that she wants everyone to believe about her. 

I watched today. Her repeated suggestion that fans send her gifts was nauseating. Her going onto the TMZ bus at a stoplight reeked of desperate attention seeking. Her asking Abby Lee Miller.. "do you have love in your life?" (as if you are a worthless piece of shit if you don't have a man) and Abby saying something to the effect that she needs to work on herself before she can give anything to a man was the highlight. Of course it got the WPF (Wendy pinched face) response. 

Finally, the one story she did cover about MM at Wimbledon, she (of course!) got totally wrong. I watch tennis and that guy WAS NOT taking a picture of MM, he was taking a selfie of himself with center court in the background. Because he is a TENNIS fan. He probably couldn't give a fuck about MM.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy seems high today - very giddy, laughing and sniggering all during HT, acting all distracted and frantic.  Did y'all catch the 60 seconds of strangeness from the audience?  For those who don't watch:  First, Wendy stopped HT to say there was a fight in the audience!  It must have been a quick one, cause there was no audible ruckus.  Then, Wendy decided to compliment a well dressed middle-aged woman in the audience who was dressed in an outfit usually seen on Park Avenue socialites -- some tasteful gold chains over a Chanel logo top and a big black Kentucky Derby-ish hat and one of those snap open fans; she snapped it so we could see it was black lace.  The woman was given a microphone and started speaking in a heavy accent (maybe Spanish) about her psychic telling her to come to the show, that her wife in Europe was sick blah blah.    (Then again, I'm not sure it was a bio woman - I'm 50/50 on that.  The cheekbones were outrageous, though.)

Wendy was thrown off for a second by the "wife" comment - she made a point to ask The Socialite "did you say your wife?".  Wendy got a "uh oh, this one is a kook" look in her eyes.  Then I guess she sensed that this was going to get out of hand and shut it down by saying "this is not a political show" and the woman's mike was cut.  The one exciting minute in the whole hour.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/10/2019 at 6:11 PM, TVbitch said:

You know, if Wendy wasn't Wendy, hearing about what it was like to live through addiction, and a nasty divorce, and have the paps after you as you try to build a new life might be interesting. BUT it is Wendy, and we know Wendy lies every time she opens her mouth, so all I hear is whatever self-serving bullshit Wendy wants to tell us that serves the current fake narrative that she wants everyone to believe about her. 

I watched today. Her repeated suggestion that fans send her gifts was nauseating. Her going onto the TMZ bus at a stoplight reeked of desperate attention seeking. Her asking Abby Lee Miller.. "do you have love in your life?" (as if you are a worthless piece of shit if you don't have a man) and Abby saying something to the effect that she needs to work on herself before she can give anything to a man was the highlight. Of course it got the WPF (Wendy pinched face) response. 

Finally, the one story she did cover about MM at Wimbledon, she (of course!) got totally wrong. I watch tennis and that guy WAS NOT taking a picture of MM, he was taking a selfie of himself with center court in the background. Because he is a TENNIS fan. He probably couldn't give a fuck about MM.  

Thanks for watching so we don’t have to.

6 hours ago, patty1h said:

Wendy seems high today - very giddy, laughing and sniggering all during HT, acting all distracted and frantic.  Did y'all catch the 60 seconds of strangeness from the audience?  For those who don't watch:  First, Wendy stopped HT to say there was a fight in the audience!  It must have been a quick one, cause there was no audible ruckus.  Then, Wendy decided to compliment a well dressed middle-aged woman in the audience who was dressed in an outfit usually seen on Park Avenue socialites -- some tasteful gold chains over a Chanel logo top and a big black Kentucky Derby-ish hat and one of those snap open fans; she snapped it so we could see it was black lace.  The woman was given a microphone and started speaking in a heavy accent (maybe Spanish) about her psychic telling her to come to the show, that her wife in Europe was sick blah blah.    (Then again, I'm not sure it was a bio woman - I'm 50/50 on that.  The cheekbones were outrageous, though.)

Wendy was thrown off for a second by the "wife" comment - she made a point to ask The Socialite "did you say your wife?".  Wendy got a "uh oh, this one is a kook" look in her eyes.  Then I guess she sensed that this was going to get out of hand and shut it down by saying "this is not a political show" and the woman's mike was cut.  The one exciting minute in the whole hour.

Thanks for watching so we don’t have to.  I’m sure I’ll get to it on the weekend but I’ll know if there is anything interesting.  I’m going get mad when she begs for gifts.  

Most of the time people order and pay for a star on the walk of fame is when they are desperate for positive publicity or any publicity.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Not to worry friends. I’ll be home next week and watch. You understand I’m watching to “take one for the team” not because she sounds as though she has been enjoyable since her return. Thx for all the posts from those who witnessed her ________ this week. 

Fill in the blank

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Wendy looked great today, and was less crazy than the previous days?  There was no talk of her fabulous single life, so I appreciated that.

I love Nicole Byer, she had me rolling around on the floor laughing and Wendy was cracking up too.  Today wasn't a bad show?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size