Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Page Six

EXCLUSIVE

Wendy Williams wants to make estranged husband Kevin Hunter jealous with new man

By Francesca Bacardi

June 12, 2019 | 3:22pm

Wendy Williams is desperately trying to make estranged husband Kevin Hunter jealous, and that’s why she’s showcasing new boy toy around town.

“Wendy is doing all of this as part of a campaign to make Kevin jealous and to garner sympathy from the public,” a source told Page Six on Wednesday.

We’re told Williams, 54, was “asking around to some people” for suggestions of guys from “the street” that she could connect with to make Hunter, from whom she filed for divorce in April, green with envy. She ultimately ended up meeting Marc Tomblin through Blac Chyna while visiting LA last week.

Fans got their first full glimpse at Tomblin while Williams was sobbing over her broken family to photographers. They asked who the mystery man was but Williams wouldn’t give up his identity. She later changed her tune, telling TMZ, “I am a 54-year-old grown-ass woman. I know what I’m doing.”

Since arriving in the Big Apple, Williams already brought 27-year-old Tomblin, who’s a convicted felon, with her to New York where they were photographed on a massive shopping spree, which included a Dior Homme jacket from the brand’s collaboration with KAWS ($1,850), a sold-out red Supreme T-shirt ($88), brown slim-cut jeans, Air Jordans, pitch-black aviators and a black durag. He was also carrying a Perry Ellis garment bag stuffed full of clothing.

Reps for Hunter and Williams didn’t immediately return our request for comment.

• Useful 2

Wendy Williams is introducing her new guy to the good life.

The daytime talk show host, 54, was spotted shopping in NYC with her new boy toy, 27-year-old convicted felon Marc Tomblin.

While strolling around the city on Tuesday, Tomblin wore a white Dior Homme jacket from the brand’s collaboration with KAWS, which features the artist’s signature bees and retails for $1,850.

He paired the pricey outerwear with a sold-out red Supreme T-shirt ($88), brown slim-cut jeans, Air Jordans, pitch-black aviators and a black durag.

He was also carrying a Perry Ellis garment bag stuffed full of clothing, and according to TMZ, the couple made a pit stop at an ATM to take out some cash.

Williams kept her look equally low-key yet luxe for their day date, pairing a white V-neck T-shirt and American Eagle “Tomgirl” short shorts ($49.95) with a black and white Supreme GORE-TEX windbreaker($398), Versace pilot sunglasses ($285), white Valentino “Rockstud” sneakers($795) and an Yves Saint Laurent “Cabas Chyc” leopard-print calf-hair handbag($1,816).

Later that day, Tomblin — who is the TV host’s first boyfriend since her split from husband Kevin Hunter — changed into distressed grey jeans, a red baseball cap, a white Supreme x Hanes T-shirt ($28 for three) and a Supreme studded leather script hoodie ($250) to grab dinner with Williams.

Tomblin was convicted of robbery with a dangerous weapon on January 29, 2013, in North Carolina. He was also convicted of felony breaking and entering in May 2013.

Williams told TMZ that she was aware of his record, but it wasn’t going to stop her from seeing him. “I am a 54-year-old grown-ass woman,” she said. “I know what I’m doing.”

• Useful 1
(edited)

This is gonna sound sexist as hell, but this Wendy mess has me in a catty mood.  Wendy is lucky she has those boobs installed because I think those can still pull some guys.  A large chest can detract from a busted face in some instances. 

She must think she is flaunting her "good points" of her long (lumpy) legs and massive (clownish) cans.  She was shown parading around in some really short shorts and deep V-necked shirts.  Also, she appeared to have a skimpy negligee on under that stupid pink coat.  She just looks desperate.   I think it's her checkbook that looks the best in this relationship.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And instead of behaving like a respectable, smart, 54 year old mother and business woman, she chooses to behave like a 1i6 year old girl. Trying to make her man jealous by dating a guy half her age. Wendy is one messed up bitch. She needs to go away somewhere and get serious psychological help.

ETA: I almost forgot to snark on Wendy's hideous pink carnival outfit she's wearing in those pics!😁

I think you nailed it here.  She's going to spend the rest of her life trying to make Kelvin jealous.  And, other then her money, Kelvin has proven to not give a rats ass about her.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, patty1h said:

This is gonna sound sexist as hell, but this Wendy mess has me in a catty mood.  Wendy is lucky she has those boobs installed because I think those can still pull some guys.  A large chest can detract from a busted face in some instances. 

No. It doesn't sound sexist. It sounds realistic. I have an acquaintance who had breast implants over a decade ago. She's approaching 60 and is not holding up well (overall/physically) but her gigantic DD balloons  (she's tiny- 5'1") are still bringing the attention. Guys don't care what's attached to those big boobs...they just want to play with them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Since arriving in the Big Apple, Williams already brought 27-year-old Tomblin, who’s a convicted felon, with her to New York where they were photographed on a massive shopping spree, which included a Dior Homme jacket from the brand’s collaboration with KAWS ($1,850), a sold-out red Supreme T-shirt ($88), brown slim-cut jeans, Air Jordans, pitch-black aviators and a black durag. He was also carrying a Perry Ellis garment bag stuffed full of clothing.

Hey Wendy!! Ever been with a white woman? I'm cute and I'd LOVE to go on a shopping spree in NYC!😁 

ETA: And I'm NOT a convicted felon! Try something new for a change! Forget Blac Chyna. Hook up with White Chyna!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

omg, isn't Wendy scared this guy might be THE KILLER??????

Does she really think Kelvin (or the world) is buying this shit? I'm sure the only thing he's jealous of is the loss of the credit card Wendy's using to outfit this guy.

Pathetic and sad.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

omg, isn't Wendy scared this guy might be THE KILLER??????

Good point. These young guys she's bangin' and buying $hit for are most definitely going to sell their stories to the tabloids for a few bucks.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Well, Wendy has her own "hot felon" now, hasn't she.   She kinda ranked on that rich socialite who hooked up with the original hot felon, Jeremy Meeks.  She gave that girl massive side-eye for being with that jailbird but Wendy got love blinders on and can't see that she's gotten herself in the same boat. 

I can picture how Wendy will play it off after their breakup - she will sit in her purple chair and say something like "Okay, he wasn't the right guy but, gurl, I had FUN!", and the audience will clap like seals on meth.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Well, Wendy has her own "hot felon" now, hasn't she.   She kinda ranked on that rich socialite who hooked up with the original hot felon, Jeremy Meeks.  She gave that girl massive side-eye for being with that jailbird but Wendy got love blinders on and can't see that she's gotten herself in the same boat. 

I don't even think she's in love. She's trying to prove she's hot enough to get herself a young one and at the same time making it know all over the place how much money she's spending on him and his new wardrobe. All for the benefit of making Kelvin jealous. How you doin', Kelvin? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, patty1h said:

I can picture how Wendy will play it off after their breakup - she will sit in her purple chair and say something like "Okay, he wasn't the right guy but, gurl, I had FUN!", and the audience will clap like seals on meth.

I was thinking the same thing about Wendy and her own hot felon and how she made fun of the billionaires daughter. She such a hypocrite. She knows she loves a felon/thug.   She really is desperate for a man though isn’t she? Poor little Kevin, his mom is crazy!

Wendi is so desperate to be seen with this man that she’s wearing a crazy neon pink outfit. If I wanted to do this, I’ll be under cover enjoying myself Understanding that I do not know this new man at all and I have a history of picking the wrong men.  Windy, give it a few months maybe even a few weeks.  Yes, you’re a grown ass woman but you’re a stupid grown ass woman.  you just came out of an abusive relationship where are you making all the money but you are letting yourself be abused; how stupid could you be?  so you should know you need to take some time.

• Love 9
On 6/10/2019 at 4:19 PM, Destiny74 said:

It's sad.  Pathetic and sad. 

It's like getting stood up for the prom by drug dealer and then taking a 4rth grader who is really an 8th grader.

That pink coat(?) made her look skanky.

• LOL 2
On 6/15/2019 at 11:21 PM, druzy said:

Why hasn't Wendy ever owned her nose job?  Some early pic on this video, especially in the pool tells it all.  It's not a new question for me but I just thought I'd ask again.  Downturned nose to pig nose (nostrils too prominent).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

Why hasn't Wendy ever owned her nose job?  Some early pic on this video, especially in the pool tells it all.  It's not a new question for me but I just thought I'd ask again.  Downturned nose to pig nose (nostrils too prominent).

Yes!! And it's a horrible nose job. It's two gigantic nostrils that a mac truck could be driven up into. She has lots of bad plastic surgery going on. The cheek implants are so obvious. 

Now there's a news report of her out on the town showing off her "toned legs".  She has cankles. Period. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm beyond embarrassed for Wendy. How pathetic.  This doesn't make her look sexy, strong and in control of her life. I have to assume that's the look she's trying to achieve. Well she has missed the mark.

When I started reading about all this, I couldn't even laugh. It's really sad. She is one messed up woman.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

omg! toned tree stumps more like it.

bgus_1627434_021.jpg?w=1000&h=1274&crop=

Thanks for posting that pic.

Is that her Boo in the background (chattin' on his cell with his younger, hot girlfriend?) 😁 And what high end clothing stores/boutiques give you a plastic bag for your purchases? And what is the logo on his grey sweatpants? It looks like "Pouzee".  (Haha! I won't go there!)

I've got to say, I've never enjoyed WW as much as I do now. She's bringin' the comedy! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This looks like some serious edema/water retention.  I don't recall her legs looking this swollen on the show.

I was thinking the same thing (before I posted on her "cankles")

It does look like edema. She's obviously not taking care of her health issues. But they're still "cankles"! 😁

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Jaded said:

So the recent story states "friends feel Wendy is spiraling out of control." No shit. PT posters noticed this about Wendy at least 10 months ago. 

But I loved that pic in the article of a selfie Wendy posted with her hair covering 85% of her face! She's definitely "trippin'"! And her new bf isn't even good looking. 

• Love 3

Why would they not cancel the show? She is hardly ever there. For large portions of time when she was there, she couldn't really do the job. Her personal life is clearly a mess. Her health is poor. She appears to still be having addiction issues. Her staff has been through the fucking ringer. Am I missing something? Were her ratings so great that they are gonna keep her come hell or high water? 

• Love 8
(edited)

So we are believe that Wendy's new fellow is getting squired around to all of the hot, jumping bars and after-hours spots and NOT DRINKING because Wendy is on the wagon?  Nah.  I'm sure that she's pounding down the Hennessy right along with him.

I can see why friends are worried -- Wendy is trying to make up for 22 years of letting some guy have control over her and seems like she's determined to cram in all of the things she missed out on.  That'd be fine if she wasn't a 50+ celebrity who has made fun of people for doing the same thing.  It's not a good look. 

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
On 6/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, CynicalGirl said:

And someone mentioned up thread that the reason Wendy wears pantyhose all the time is because her legs are badly scarred.

So either she's wearing thick pantyhose in that photo to cover her scarred legs.....or her legs AREN'T scarred! 

• Love 2

Wendy Williams Says Estranged Husband Kevin Hunter Controlled Her Businesses Before Their Split

That’s over! Wendy Williams claimed that her estranged husband, Kevin Hunter, kept her from discussions about her businesses during their marriage — something that ended after she filed for divorce.

“You’ve gotta be at the ground floor of your operation,” Williams, 54, said during the FWD conference on Thursday, June 20, in a video obtained by The Blast “I don’t care how big you get. … Don’t just rely on your team to bring back the information because you’re such a big shot and you don’t have to be there.”

The Wendy Williams Show host pointed out that she learned this lesson in her own life. “Now, the difference in my business is that — you know, ‘cause it used to be Kev and the team would show up, and then Kev wouldn’t bring me in until he knew, ‘OK, the deal’s done. Now it’s time for you to meet the people,’” she explained. “Not now. I wanna be in on the first conversation of the deal, and I wanna be on every meeting until the deal is done. And that’s the way I roll.”

Williams went on to advise female audience members to pause their love lives and family plans to focus on building their careers in their 20s. However, she noted that she is not one to completely dismiss romantic relationships. “I am a wife or a serious girlfriend,” she clarified. “I’m not one of these girls who, you know, ‘I don’t need no man.’”

The Ask Wendy author filed for divorce from Hunter — with whom she shares 18-year-old son Kevin Jr. — in April after 21 years of marriage. The 46-year-old was swiftly fired as an executive producer of her talk show. Williams also dissolved their charitable organization, The Hunter Foundation, in May.

Us Weekly exclusively reported on Wednesday, June 19, that the former radio host is “not in a good place” with her sobriety. “Friends close to her are worried she’s spiraling out of control,” a source revealed.

Since her split, Williams has been spotted with 27-year-old convicted felon Marc Tomblin. However, she insisted she is still single and having “no strings attached fun.”

• Love 3
On 6/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, CynicalGirl said:

I just enlarged that pic to the max and damn if Wendy isn't wearing fishnet, flesh colored hosiery. I wonder if it's pantyhose? or individual stockings held up with garters!? I hope it's not pantyhose because I can't imagine some 27 year old guy being turned on by pantyhose worn with athletic shoes! 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just enlarged that pic to the max and damn if Wendy isn't wearing fishnet, flesh colored hosiery. I wonder if it's pantyhose? or individual stockings held up with garters!? I hope it's not pantyhose because I can't imagine some 27 year old guy being turned on by pantyhose worn with athletic shoes! 😁

Thanks for doing the enlargement.  I kept squinting at her legs and they seemed to be a bit blurry, like there was something else going on. The flesh colored fishnets do blur what is going on with her skin.  She is so dependent upon them she will never give them up even if the skin gets better.  But there will always be some scaring from the length of time she had the active skin condition.  Way back I remember that she did talk about using Dermablend on her legs at times.

She just could have worn pants with sneakers.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

She just could have worn pants with sneakers.

This^^^.    A pair of ripped skinny jeans with short T-shirt and sneakers would probably look great on her.   And enough with the OTT wigs. Tone it down Wendy. The circus doesn't need another clown.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Is her show on hiatus again?   Wasn't a new show last week and all repeats again this week.  What's the point of having this show if it's nothing but repeats?  

I haven't been watching (except during commercial breaks from the show I watch while WW is on) but she's been doing her disappearing act for a long time. IIRC it began at the end of 2018. I don't think fans care about her anymore. We stay engaged because she's going down in a ball of flames. 

The bigger question is WHO are the advertisers that still pay WW? If WW is most often, not on, then how does she make money for the people (advertisers aka her bosses) who pay her? I'm baffled😁

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I think the reason for just this particular hiatus is FOX airing the women's soccer World Cup in the mornings.  The same thing happened with the men's two years ago.  Wendy's show is on at like 2:30 AM on my affiliate for basically a month, so if this is typical, it gives her an excuse for yet another break.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, druzy said:

The crew in New York may be out of a job. According to Radar, Wendy wants to move the show to LA after her divorce.

Please Wendy, stay on the East Coast. You're not a big deal here in California. And we don't have alot of humidity in California so you'll go crazy trying to stay "moisturized"!

ETA: Does WW realize she might not get the same desired time slot that she's been on in L.A. for many years? She's on early morning around 10 am.(aka: no competition)  If she moves here they might put her on at 3 pm next to Ellen. Or Dr. Phil. Or Steve Harvey. Or Judge Judy. I'll even throw in Steve Wilkos and Morry for good measure!😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Just saw on TMZ that Kevin Jr appeared in court to face the charges against assaulting his father.  I didn't watch more than 2 minutes but the spin by the TMZ vultures was that Wendy didn't bother showing up to see her lil darling plea his case in front of the judge.  **He plead not guilty**

• Love 1
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

Just saw on TMZ that Kevin Jr appeared in court to face the charges against assaulting his father.  I didn't watch more than 2 minutes but the spin by the TMZ vultures was that Wendy didn't bother showing up to see her lil darling plea his case in front of the judge.  **He plead not guilty**

We'll sure.  Lil Kev was there for her during her trauma but she's off with her boy toy during his?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

We'll sure.  Lil Kev was there for her during her trauma but she's off with her boy toy during his?

I can understand that she doesn’t want to face Big Kevin, but she should be there for her son regardless of her personal feelings towards his father. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Maybe Wendy likes that her son is behaving like a thug. Those are the type of men she thinks are real men. She's a selfish bitch.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe Wendy likes that her son is behaving like a thug. Those are the type of men she thinks are real men. She's a selfish bitch.

Add Little Kev to the list of men that live on her money. The list is going to get longer before it gets shorter. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Add Little Kev to the list of men that live on her money. The list is going to get longer before it gets shorter. 

He is her son, I don't think you can compare little Kev to other men in her life.  Wendy is clearly in pain and not acting right. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

I heard that she stayed in the parking lot instead of going in and being in the courtroom with Kelvin.  I think I heard it on TMZ.  Of course, she could have been in the parking lot with the boy toy.  Not an apologist for Wendy, but I did hear she was there.  It's going to be a "good behavior" type of situation for Jr.  The court appearance was short.

If Wendy hadn't mixed him up by staying so long with Kelvin............  That was Kelvin's meal ticket so he wasn't going to leave.  Wendy should have had the sense to go to therapy daily if she needed it to leave.

• Love 4
On 6/26/2019 at 4:39 PM, Kira53 said:

I heard that she stayed in the parking lot instead of going in and being in the courtroom with Kelvin

Wendy needs to grow the eff up and go in to the courtroom with her son who got in to this mess because he was defending her to his dad. Show Kelvin that he means nothing to her instead of hiding from him. Jeez, what a panzyass. 

• Love 3

Saw on Youtube a video of Wendy doing a photo shoot, getting ready for her return on 7/08.  Didn't someone here say that Wendy was extending her hiatus and that Jerry O'Connell is supposed to do a week(s) of shows before Wendy returns?   I'm not on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. so no confirmation from those. 

I went to the Wendy website and the "request tickets" link comes up blank/no calendar of available seats.  However, there is this statement:  To attend a taping of Jerry O with Jerry O’Connell, please request an August taping date.  So, is Jerry filling in during August or is he getting his own show?  I'm confused.