Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Here's Wendy on the beach from a few years ago for those who want to get a look at her legs au naturel...

wendy-williams-flaunts-slim-figure-in-a-

Forget about her legs in that pic..WTF is going on with her bikini bottom in the rear? She looks like she's wearing a saggy diaper or an oversized loincloth! 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kira53 said:

If you look carefully the same scars are on her torso. 

I just remember Wendy talking a lot about it.  It might have been mostly on the radio, as early as 2003 when I started listening to her after an open heart surgery "gone wrong".  She was the bright part of my day at the time.  I looked forward to hearing her then.  I was pretty sick and couldn't do anything (I could hardly get out of bed).  I guess I was suffering and her "black heart" was a jumpstart to my damaged heart. 

The dermatologist she went to Dr. Janine Downey? was on Good morning America today.  I think Wendy talked about her eczema in her first year or two of TV to explain why she was wearing the "cornball" pantyhose to disguise the scars.  That's all I have.  But I remember her talking about eczema or the other skin disorder that is very itchy and resistant to treatment.  I remember very clearly that she had a damaging skin condition because in those days I paid attention to Wendy. 

I think the scar on her torso is from her tummy tuck.

I'm sorry for the pain you had to endure from your open heart surgery, I hope you are healed and living your best life.❤️

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think the scar on her torso is from her tummy tuck.

I'm sorry for the pain you had to endure from your open heart surgery, I hope you are healed and living your best life.❤️

I mean the scars high on her left side.  Waist up, torso area.  A tummy tuck scar is generally lower, not waist level but closer to the pubic hair.  She got that tattoo to hide the tummy tuck scars.  She used to talk about how she got the tattoo there for that reason.  She thought she was a genius for doing that.  She usually thinks she is a genius.

Wendy has told us repeatedly that she knows that she has no butt.  That picture shows why she is defensive about her behind.  That was not the right bottom.  Maybe one that ties or is custom made.

I don't think Wendy ever had lipo on her legs or hips.  She was built very straight without curves.  Always skinny legs I think.  Even fat "skinny legs" when she was heavy.

• Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, that tattoo is to cover the tummy tuck scar. She has said she hates that tattoo but had to do something to cover the scar. I think that surgery has been perfected over the years and the scars are not as bad now but Wendy had it done after Kevin was born 18yrs ago. What a mess she is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, druzy said:

The above message is also known as "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours".  And these two idiots think we believe their mushy, message of love and moral support (cause ya' know...those 2 are both addicts and totally get each other's pain and suffering). Puke worthy. Both of them. 

• Love 5

Lamar Odom is nuts. He was on some talk show the other day, I  just saw a snippet of it,  shilling his book and he said Dennis Hoff, owner of the Bunny Ranch tried to kill him! No Lamar, you OD'd surrounded by whores at the Bunny Ranch all on your own. Typical addict not taking responsibility for his own actions. Did Wendy invite him on her show? I don't watch her anymore so I wouldn't know.  

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Not sure how true this is......

Yeah...Wendy's going to "tell all". However, will it be "tell all the truth" or "tell us more bull$hit". I'm going with "more bull$hit". Wendy knows her career is sinking faster than Jimmy Hoffa. 

And what I find odd, her divorce is still in the early stages where most attorneys (who are worth a couple bucks) don't typically let their clients start speaking dirty dirt on their spouse before the divorce is over. 

Wendy is kissin' a$$ and she gets more fake and crazy by the minute.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah...Wendy's going to "tell all". However, will it be "tell all the truth" or "tell us more bull$hit". I'm going with "more bull$hit". Wendy knows her career is sinking faster than Jimmy Hoffa. 

And what I find odd, her divorce is still in the early stages where most attorneys (who are worth a couple bucks) don't typically let their clients start speaking dirty dirt on their spouse before the divorce is over. 

Wendy is kissin' a$$ and she gets more fake and crazy by the minute.  

I don’t see Gail king giving Wendy an interview when Wendi made up that letter to make it seem like Oprah and Gail were paying attention to her. The crazy thing is just because you receive a letter means that a star is people have noticed what you said or that somebody tweeted it to you or whatever not that they are sitting watching you.  Things that Wendi did in the past or twisted in the past coming to bite her ass. She’s looking to manipulate the press and I don’t know how well that’s going to go. It goes fine with the audience who believes in whatever she says at least the audience that comes to see her alive but I don’t know how many of the people are drinking the Kool-Aid watching TV. Anyway I’m sure Wendi wants the interview to hurt Calvin and While he might care I think it still about the money and she’s already planning and will be due plenty so the vengeance is it going to be hers she might want it but I don’t know that it’s really going to be successful for her emotionally.

• Love 3

First of all TMZ...Wendy does NOT look amazing.  Let's get that straight right now.

And who is the pastey old white dude she's with? One of her attorneys? Why is she so suddenly willing to be seen in public when 2 months ago she was hiding from everyone?

I believe, in Wendy's eyes, the "storm has blown over" and she feels confident that enough of her "fans" have drank the koolaide so she's safe to come out in public without fear of being asked any serious questions about: Big K, her drug addiction, her medical condition, her dog. Hell, even TMZ didn't ask her anything compelling. I guess they've lost their balls too.

• Love 5

Wendy was married for two decades. It makes sense that she would be ambivalent about her marriage, divorcing or wearing her ring.

If nothing else, she should wear her ring occasionally just to piss of Sharina/Nicki.

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Wendy was married for two decades. It makes sense that she would be ambivalent about her marriage, divorcing or wearing her ring.

If nothing else, she should wear her ring occasionally just to piss of Sharina/Nicki.

To be honest, I didn't know what the deal was with the ring she was wearing. Was it her wedding ring? A new insignificant meaning ring? Just a ring? 

And if Wendy is wearing the wedding ring just to piss off Sharina.. it's kind of too late for sparring with the mistress.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

First of all TMZ...Wendy does NOT look amazing.  Let's get that straight right now.

And who is the pastey old white dude she's with? One of her attorneys? Why is she so suddenly willing to be seen in public when 2 months ago she was hiding from everyone?

I believe, in Wendy's eyes, the "storm has blown over" and she feels confident that enough of her "fans" have drank the koolaide so she's safe to come out in public without fear of being asked any serious questions about: Big K, her drug addiction, her medical condition, her dog. Hell, even TMZ didn't ask her anything compelling. I guess they've lost their balls too.

Why isn't TMZ calling her out on her sobriety? 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Kira53 said:

I don’t see Gail king giving Wendy an interview when Wendi made up that letter to make it seem like Oprah and Gail were paying attention to her. The crazy thing is just because you receive a letter means that a star is people have noticed what you said or that somebody tweeted it to you or whatever not that they are sitting watching you.  Things that Wendi did in the past or twisted in the past coming to bite her ass. She’s looking to manipulate the press and I don’t know how well that’s going to go. It goes fine with the audience who believes in whatever she says at least the audience that comes to see her alive but I don’t know how many of the people are drinking the Kool-Aid watching TV. Anyway I’m sure Wendi wants the interview to hurt Calvin and While he might care I think it still about the money and she’s already planning and will be due plenty so the vengeance is it going to be hers she might want it but I don’t know that it’s really going to be successful for her emotionally.

What letter? I must have missed that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Why isn't TMZ calling her out on her sobriety? 

Exactly my point! Has TMZ misplaced its balls? Isn't their whole concept the idea of catching "celebs" off guard with quick-witted, compelling questions?

Why is everyone afraid to ask Wendy where her dog is? How did she overcome her alcohol/drug addiction so quickly and easily? How did her medical issues (Thyroid disease/Grave's disease) get back in check so quickly? Why did the Hunter Foundation close down and leave so many addicts feeling defeated AGAIN because a promise wasn't kept? I just hope someday, WW gets called out on her bull$hit.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

What letter? I must have missed that.

I don't know anything about a letter either. So am I understanding this correctly?: WW allegedly made up a story that Oprah and Gayle King sent her (WW) a letter? Hahaahahaha! 😀😁

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know anything about a letter either. So am I understanding this correctly?: WW allegedly made up a story that Oprah and Gayle King sent her (WW) a letter? Hahaahahaha! 😀😁

Scroll up and watch the video “Wendy Williams tells all”.  About 5 minutes in to the video. Wendy talks about the letter that she interpreted that Gale and Oprah are paying attention to her.  Apparently Wendy made it up to make herself seem more relevant.  It’s the kind of lie her fans would believe and never find out Gayle said it didn’t happen.

• Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

Scroll up and watch the video “Wendy Williams tells all”.  About 5 minutes in to the video. Wendy talks about the letter that she interpreted that Gale and Oprah are paying attention to her.  Apparently Wendy made it up to make herself seem more relevant.  It’s the kind of lie her fans would believe and never find out Gayle said it didn’t happen.

Oh ok. I watched the video. Wendy wants someone of importance to sell her "tell all" story to. Good luck Wendy. Just write a book. Maybe someone will buy it. I don't believe Wendy will ever tell the truth. She'll tell stories but none of us will ever know if they're true. And i don't think many people care about WW. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
(edited)

Holy hell, Wendy is really working overtime on her image. Pics of her with her new buddies, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, and wait for it.....Blac China! The new Wendy, partying her face off with people she never cared about. I'm waiting for a new soul mate/love of her life to surface any day now.  Simmer down, woman, you're going to burn yourself out. What is she trying to prove? Make Kelvin jealous with her new, fantabulous life? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wendy Williams insists she and her estranged husband can get along for the sake of their son -- but right now the family turmoil is taking its toll, and leaving her in tears.

The beloved talk show host was wrapping up her weekend in L.A. with a Sunday night food run at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles when a photog asked if we'll ever see her and Kevin Hunter make peace. She started with, "Please don't make me cry" ... and then spilled the tea. 

Referring to the fight between Kevin and their son, she says, "Stuff happens in life" ... and "Everybody's gotta grow up."

Wendy declared that she and Kevin would not let their divorce get in the way of sharing their son's future milestones.

It's interesting ... our production sources at Wendy's show say she's been in good spirits, and been great to work with since filing for divorce. But, it's clear Wendy's going through all sorts of emotions, and they poured out Sunday night. 

It's not all bad though -- Wendy had some fun in L.A. ... hanging at the Pride Festival with Blac Chyna, and even made a cameo on the TMZ Celebrity Tour bus.

She filled us in on what she didn't get to do during her West Coast swing, and shared some of her talk show host magic with the bus.

Come back anytime, Wendy!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Puke worthy. She is obviously going to great lengths to put herself out there as a "cool, hip, wild, single and free" woman. And I doubt the man she met in L.A. is a real boyfriend/love interest. It's all publicity $hit. And IF said "boyfriend from L.A." is for real and is moving to NYC to be with Wendy, then he hasn't seen this crazy bitch without wigs,false eyelashes, browliner, eyeliner, lip plumper, liquid face foundation, pantyhose...etc.

And I don't care if Lil Kev is legally an adult. Why is WW bringing home random guys that she's just met? WW is one crazy bitch. 😁 But she's going to be bringin' the crazy and I'm going to be watching! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Puke worthy. She is obviously going to great lengths to put herself out there as a "cool, hip, wild, single and free" woman. And I doubt the man she met in L.A. is a real boyfriend/love interest. It's all publicity $hit. And IF said "boyfriend from L.A." is for real and is moving to NYC to be with Wendy, then he hasn't seen this crazy bitch without wigs,false eyelashes, browliner, eyeliner, lip plumper, liquid face foundation, pantyhose...etc.

And I don't care if Lil Kev is legally an adult. Why is WW bringing home random guys that she's just met? WW is one crazy bitch. 😁 But she's going to be bringin' the crazy and I'm going to be watching! 

Because in her eyes, any man is better than no man.  She's said it before on the show.

It's sad.  Pathetic and sad.  Maybe she should try and reestablish those real friends, the non famous ones, that she dumped.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think she had too much to drink and got emotional. I don’t believe that she is keeping toma sober lifestyle when dating so often means meeting at bars and clubs. I will give note that since KK doesn’t drink that maybe she stayed sober on that outing. Lol...wouldn’t it be funny if she got up with Robb K? Then again I doubt she’d want to damage her new BFF status with Black China.

This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride.  

• LOL 3

Well friends, she is having too much fun. 

I saw on Twitter that she isn’t coming back, as promised (and her contract probably stipulated). Instead she is treating us with Jerry O’Connell from August 12-August 30th. Sounds to me she isn’t coming back until after Labor Day. 

Must be nice to have a multimillion dollar contract and not actually have to show up to collect. They’ll pay Jerry peanuts. Even though he can be OTT, after a day or so I hope he calms down and gives us some wittily delivered HTs. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Huh. I saw something re Jerry on twitter too, so I looked up tickets to her show. They are showing Wendy 4 days a week (Mon-Tues, and 2 tapings on Wed) from 7/8 -7/31. Then Jerry from 8/12 - 8/30, 5 shows a week, 2 tapings on Thurs. 

Per the website, "Fill out the form below to attend a special taping of Jerry O.  This three-week summer preview will feature specially produced Funny or Die comedy segments when it takes over The Wendy Williams Show time periods on all of the FOX-owned stations beginning August 12th."

So now she's not coming back in July? All the dates for July are full, btw. Those poor dedicated Wendy watchers. *rolleyes*

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

So now she's not coming back in July? All the dates for July are full, btw. Those poor dedicated Wendy watchers. *rolleyes*

I can't believe she has that many dedicated fans that still give a $hit. And more importantly, who are the lame ass advertisers that keep dumping their money into her show? They are the ones who pay Wendy the big bucks she allegedly makes. 

I don't care if she gets replaced for good with reruns of the 1995 NASCAR races. She just needs to GO AWAY.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I have no clue, just that per the website, all the seats for the July shows are filled. If she shows, of course. I can't think of any other talk show host who gets 5 weeks off from Memorial Day to July 4 holiday, then comes back for 4 weeks, 3 days a week before ending the season, getting the entire month of August off too. Kelvin negotiated a helluva contract for her, gotta give him that. I wonder if she was paid for her 2+ months off for her personal life crisis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/10/2019 at 4:20 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I think she had too much to drink and got emotional. I don’t believe that she is keeping toma sober lifestyle when dating so often means meeting at bars and clubs. I will give note that since KK doesn’t drink that maybe she stayed sober on that outing. Lol...wouldn’t it be funny if she got up with Robb K? Then again I doubt she’d want to damage her new BFF status with Black China.

This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride.  

Wendy is acting as OTT of her 'new life' (cough cough) as she was when she was hiding details of her old life.  Give it a rest.  Ugh

• Love 5

Seeing the pictures of her "dippin it an doin it" lately I still have to shake my head.  Why would someone who makes so much damn money wear janky, dry, straw looking wigs in real life?  I just don't get it.  Some are nice and straight and shiny and then she wears the sad, pathetic ones?  Mystery to me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well friends, she is having too much fun. 

I saw on Twitter that she isn’t coming back, as promised (and her contract probably stipulated). Instead she is treating us with Jerry O’Connell from August 12-August 30th. Sounds to me she isn’t coming back until after Labor Day. 

Must be nice to have a multimillion dollar contract and not actually have to show up to collect. They’ll pay Jerry peanuts. Even though he can be OTT, after a day or so I hope he calms down and gives us some wittily delivered HTs. 

Jerry's show is getting a trial run. This article is from March.

Jerry O’Connell Talk Show Gets Fox Stations Test Run

By Anita Bennett

March 11, 2019 10:00am

After subbing for Wendy Williams, Jerry O’Connell is getting a show of his own.

Jerry O, a new entertainment talk and comedy series hosted by the actor and TV personality will get a three-week preview this summer.

Per Fox stations’ limited-run model, the series from Lionsgate’s Debmar-Mercury and Funny Or Die is set to debut on select Fox-owned television stations starting August 12.

It will feature a mix of celebrity interviews and specially produced comedy segments from the Funny Or Die team.

“We are big believers in trying new concepts and excited to once again to be collaborating with our friends at FOX,” said Debmar-Mercury Co-Presidents Ira Bernstein and Mort Marcus. “We have come to know Jerry as a true talent whose infectious charisma and authenticity have made him a favorite of many daytime talk show fans, and we are so glad to provide him with this opportunity to shine.”

Jerry O is yet another entrant in what is shaping up to be one of the most competitive fields for new syndicated daytime talk shows in years. The Fox TV stations also have picked up for a limited run Breakthrough With Dr. Steve Perry. Elsewhere, the NBC stations have picked up a Kelly Clarkson talk show for fall 2019, ABC stations have a new Tamron Hall talker, while the Tribune stations committed to a Mel Robbins talk show. There is a RuPaul talk show project targeted for next fall that is yet to find a home.

Funny Or Die CEO Mike Farah praised O’Connell’s talent. “He’s funny, smart and his energy is contagious. We’re proud to collaborate with him and Debmar-Mercury, and think this is the perfect show for Funny Or Die’s first foray into daytime television!”

Frank Cicha, executive vice president of programming for FOX Television Stations, added with a touch of humor, “I’m always willing to give a fellow NY Jets fan a shot.”

O’Connell drew rave reviews from daytime fans when he filled in for Wendy Williams in 2018 and earlier this year after she was sidelined by Graves’ disease.

“I love daytime. I love watching it and have fallen in love with guest-hosting it,” O’Connell said about his past and future daytime endeavors.

“Whether asking people to ‘Cash Me Outside’ or asking them ‘How You Doin?’, daytime is a big part of my life. I am thrilled to work with my friends at both Debmar-Mercury and Funny Or Die,” he added. “This is going to be a fun, fun time and everyone is invited. Let’s party.”

Known for his role as quarterback Frank Cushman in Jerry Maguire, O’Connell can currently be seen in a recurring role on Billions and previously starred as the lead in WGN’s Carter and in The Death of Superman alongside his wife, Rebecca Romijn, among other credits.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
15 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

Seeing the pictures of her "dippin it an doin it" lately I still have to shake my head.  Why would someone who makes so much damn money wear janky, dry, straw looking wigs in real life?  I just don't get it.  Some are nice and straight and shiny and then she wears the sad, pathetic ones?  Mystery to me.

Not to me. I just think that she has been in her Rapunzel tower for so long that she is out of touch with reality.  

• LOL 1
(edited)

You'd think Wendy would know not to drop one thug and pick up a new thug.  Various sources are dropping the fact that her new 27 year old boytoy has armed robbery charges in his past and "SHE DOESN'T CARE".  This woman is deranged.   She has already showed the world that she doesn't have sense when picking men, so this choice is reinforcing the idea that her judgement is still off.

Imagine her doing "Ask Wendy" and someone said "Should I date this cute new guy even though he robbed a bank at gunpoint a few years ago?"  You know Wendy would roll her eyes and purse her lips at the fool asking this, but she's floating on this cloud of delusion since her divorce, and all her self-respect has flown out the window.  I will be SMH when they inevitably break up somewhere in the next couple months.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Imagine her doing "Ask Wendy" and someone said "Should I date this cute new guy even though he robbed a bank at gunpoint a few years ago?"  You know Wendy would roll her eyes and purse her lips at the fool asking this, 

No. Wendy would probably ask if the cute new bf bank robber killed anyone during the robbery.

If not she would say "well he didn't hurt anyone. Give him a chance."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

That article is hilarious @patty1h ...

Wendy tells TMZ that she has known about Marc’s conviction because her assistant told her. I guess they did a quick background check after their boss was grifted for 15 years by the last guy. And also Marc told her too. Wendy says:

“I’m not stupid! …I am a 54-year-old grown ass woman. I know what I’m doing…. Look, my husband had a full baby with a woman he was involved with for 15 years … where I was cooped up only to be a show pony. Now, I’m living my life.”

I’m just sad about Wendy and her decisions. She thought she had it bad. Well, as I see it, it is going to get worse. Why? Because she is probably surrounded by “yes” people and she has the funds to do whatever she darn well pleases. Gee, isn’t this a shining example for her son. 😬 What will she be hospitalized for next? Oh yea, the stress from the courtroom during her divorce. She’ll need another long vacation after that. I just don’t see this circus ending. 

• Love 2

Well, here is the DM article on Wendy in all her glory with her new thug boyfriend. I have no words. Leave it to Wendy to finally get the balls to get out of one bad situation and step right in to something worse. Her family needs to step in again and slap some sense in to her before this guy spends all her money. Can she possible be hanging with people like this and staying sober? I think not. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7133767/Wendy-Williams-54-steps-new-beau-convicted-felon-Marc-Tomblin-27.html

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Well, here is the DM article on Wendy in all her glory with her new thug boyfriend. I have no words. Leave it to Wendy to finally get the balls to get out of one bad situation and step right in to something worse. Her family needs to step in again and slap some sense in to her before this guy spends all her money. Can she possible be hanging with people like this and staying sober? I think not. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7133767/Wendy-Williams-54-steps-new-beau-convicted-felon-Marc-Tomblin-27.html

You got a like, but reading that (and hearing it on various news sources) makes me say wow (that open mouthed emoji) and want to shake some sense into her. 

• Love 1
(edited)

And instead of behaving like a respectable, smart, 54 year old mother and business woman, she chooses to behave like a 16 year old girl. Trying to make her man jealous by dating a guy half her age. Wendy is one messed up bitch. She needs to go away somewhere and get serious psychological help.

ETA: I almost forgot to snark on Wendy's hideous pink carnival outfit she's wearing in those pics!😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9