Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

SuprSuprElevated, thank you for the info on the TV ratings. And thanks for saying the mathmatical formula is very complicated. Now I don't feel quite so mathematically challenged! Oh bull$hit! I'm totally dumb when it comes to math. I've even forgotten how to do simple fractions on paper! So thanks again!

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

So basically it won’t get better for her, but I will be a loyal friend and even fly back down there if she needs me. 

MINDTHINKR: so sorry your friend is facing such a terrible decision about her Dad. But she's got one hell of a good friend in YOU! 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

SuprSuprElevated, thank you for the info on the TV ratings. And thanks for saying the mathmatical formula is very complicated. Now I don't feel quite so mathematically challenged! Oh bull$hit! I'm totally dumb when it comes to math. I've even forgotten how to do simple fractions on paper! So thanks again!

You're very welcome, and I totally have your back on the math thing.

math meme.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Reguarding the Kim K story re: rib removal. She’s old enough to remember that Cher was accused of that back in the day. So much for that research she said she did on the subject. That small of a waist looks unnatural.

The difference is that Cher's body was always perfectly proportioned. Tall, naturally slim, long legs, normal size boobs and butt.  Then there's Kim........short, fat fake ass, short legs, the unnatural waist and I can't even begin to understand what is going on with her hips. That met gala dress was the most hideous thing I have ever seen. And who in hell styled her hair and makeup, Kanye?

Back to the Wendy snark: From what you guys are saying about her opinions that a woman can't live without a man,  this leads me to believe that her next man is going to be exactly like Sheri Shepards ex.  A broke loser that wanted nothing but Sheri's money. And ended up with plenty of it. I don't think Wendy is smart enough to see the signs of a user and husband #2 may just be worse than Kelvin so Wendy better STFU about Sheri. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Actually her son has not officially taken a side.

I thought in the police report that Kevin did take her side and wanted his stuff too.

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I was embarrassed for Ms. James, and at the same time, wondered why in hell her agent booked her for this dumpster fire.

I turned off just before the author James.  Can't stand her.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy was very enthusiastic today.  When she first began the story and was talking about all the tall ball players I began to think “Oh no”. I think she is too old for what ballers want. Lucky for me it headed in a different direction. She went out and shared it with us. Tee hee, I think her nephew Travis had just as good of a time with all the eye candy at that Mediterranean restaurant. You know she enjoyed meeting Papers and the attention. Lol...she fancies going back again next week. She described herself well “I’m 54 going on 14”. I got a bit disturbed when she didn’t know who he was yet and mentioned that she was out without security. That he might go after her wig. That comes from mental scars or PTSD of Big Kev. 

Reguarding the Kim K story re: rib removal. She’s old enough to remember that Cher was accused of that back in the day. So much for that research she said she did on the subject. That small of a waist looks unnatural. I’m ok with her comments about Spanx, that she doesn’t need them, but she is looking thinner and boobier. That too, is an unnatural look. I’m always scared she’s going to topple forward and burst them. She has the unnatural proportions of Barbie. 

Poor E.L. James. She looked a bit embarrassed about some of the questions, but eventually rolled with it like a good sport. I wonder that she’d ever do the show again. During the interview I got a chuckle out of W saying “I’m a wanted woman.” I really think seeing Papers last night gave her an adrenaline high and you know it is memorable if she discusses her private life on her show. After all the silence on what went on with Big Kev. In a way it’s a good thing. She might actually try to do her job and get fresh dirt for us instead of sulking and giving us stale stories. 

I have no idea why she burps so much on screen, but if I was her I’d stop drinking the tea during HT. I think she swallows air with it when she’s talking so fast and trying to sip at the same time causing the burps. 

Well thanks @SuprSuprElevated  It did distract me for a hour. 

Thinking of your friend, and YOU, Mindthinkr!!!  That is terrible news.

I cringed through the EL James interview... although I found EL totally charming, and was wondering if she's a Wendy fan because she seemed tickled to be there, even though Wendy called her 'unassuming' several times, which seemed like code for 'fugly' (I'm not saying that about EL but the way Wendy said it and knowing her judgment, that's how it read to me).  But Wendy seemed to really enjoy EL and it was mutual, I thought this was a fun guest that I didn't expect.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

Wendy called her 'unassuming' several times, which seemed like code for 'fugly' (I'm not saying that about EL but the way Wendy said it and knowing her judgment, that's how it read to me).

That's what was so uncomfortable to me.  In my mind, Wendy was saying "wow, for someone so wealthy, you sure look like a schlub."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy was very enthusiastic today.  When she first began the story and was talking about all the tall ball players I began to think “Oh no”. I think she is too old for what ballers want. Lucky for me it headed in a different direction. She went out and shared it with us. Tee hee, I think her nephew Travis had just as good of a time with all the eye candy at that Mediterranean restaurant. You know she enjoyed meeting Papers and the attention. Lol...she fancies going back again next week. She described herself well “I’m 54 going on 14”. I got a bit disturbed when she didn’t know who he was yet and mentioned that she was out without security. That he might go after her wig. That comes from mental scars or PTSD of Big Kev. 

Reguarding the Kim K story re: rib removal. She’s old enough to remember that Cher was accused of that back in the day. So much for that research she said she did on the subject. That small of a waist looks unnatural. I’m ok with her comments about Spanx, that she doesn’t need them, but she is looking thinner and boobier. That too, is an unnatural look. I’m always scared she’s going to topple forward and burst them. She has the unnatural proportions of Barbie. 

Poor E.L. James. She looked a bit embarrassed about some of the questions, but eventually rolled with it like a good sport. I wonder that she’d ever do the show again. During the interview I got a chuckle out of W saying “I’m a wanted woman.” I really think seeing Papers last night gave her an adrenaline high and you know it is memorable if she discusses her private life on her show. After all the silence on what went on with Big Kev. In a way it’s a good thing. She might actually try to do her job and get fresh dirt for us instead of sulking and giving us stale stories. 

I have no idea why she burps so much on screen, but if I was her I’d stop drinking the tea during HT. I think she swallows air with it when she’s talking so fast and trying to sip at the same time causing the burps. 

Well thanks @SuprSuprElevated  It did distract me for a hour. 

Wendy’s story was a time suck/filler.  She also hopes Kelvin will care.  He won’t.  Her fear is crazy.  That why she thinks she needs a thug man to protect her from other men.  The dependency she showed with her nephew was strange.  Evil people think everyone is evil too.  She is talking more and more about herself but not anything we want to know.  She can remember her own story unlike “hot topics” so they are encouraging her to tell stories about herself so she makes less mistakes.

7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So while I'm on a WW rant (don't often watch), you simply must watch today's interview with E.L. James (author of 50 Shades Of Grey).  It was Wendy at her classic worst.  I was embarrassed for Ms. James, and at the same time, wondered why in hell her agent booked her for this dumpster fire.

Off to watch.  I don’t delete episodes until I check here.

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

To be fair, a lot of people are going to wonder what color the Sussex baby will be.  The baby will stand out no matter what.  Wendy's hatred of Megan Markle is odd, but, Wendy seems to hate certain women of color for no apparent reason. I try to figure out why and I have no clue. I really did not like how she diminished Zendaya as just another pretty face with no talent.  Zendaya has more class, talent, intelligence and self-awareness than Wendy will ever have.  Wendy is just an awful person and she will never change. 

Wendy can’t be bothered to research and can’t remember what they tell her about Zendaya.  They were on the same season of DWTS but Wendy didn’t learn anything about her.  So self absorbed and jealous. 

I care nothing about Kim, but her hair was supossed to look dripping wet as there were “rain drops” coming off her dress that was designed to look dripping wet.  I never saw her show or the sex tape.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

The difference is that Cher's body was always perfectly proportioned. Tall, naturally slim, long legs, normal size boobs and butt.  Then there's Kim........short, fat fake ass, short legs, the unnatural waist and I can't even begin to understand what is going on with her hips. That met gala dress was the most hideous thing I have ever seen. And who in hell styled her hair and makeup, Kanye?

Back to the Wendy snark: From what you guys are saying about her opinions that a woman can't live without a man,  this leads me to believe that her next man is going to be exactly like Sheri Shepards ex.  A broke loser that wanted nothing but Sheri's money. And ended up with plenty of it. I don't think Wendy is smart enough to see the signs of a user and husband #2 may just be worse than Kelvin so Wendy better STFU about Sheri. 

I agree.  I believe Kelvin was the same as Sheri Shepard’s when he targeted Wendy in the beginning.  I thought that when I read her book in 2003.  Wendy was already deeply under his spell because she was so needy.  She is attracted to abusers so she will repeat her past.  She loves thugs and she is proud of it.  When wants to feel small and dainty so a nice guy won’t do.  She is so manly she only feels girly with a thug.  That mental head trip isn’t going to change, especially when she is so needy. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

No.  The 1.5 is a number indicating viewership.  It's a complicated formula that is too math-y to bother with imo.

From Reddit, 3 yrs ago: "1.5 to 1.9 – Your show is at risk of getting cancelled, but could survive. Fox's sitcoms (Last Man on Earth, Brooklyn-99, New Girl) usually fall in this range, as do a lot of network dramas like Agents of SHIELD, Law & Order: SVU, and many of CBS's shows like Person of Interest and Elementary, which are considered successful because they also have a large amount of overall viewers."

So her show came in with a 1.5, but up 7%.  She is no doubt getting a ratings bounce due to all her back channel mess.  It'll take a bit for everything to settle into normalcy, if that's possible for WW.

TelevisionRatings

How-do-you-convert-a-Nielsen-rating-into-the-number-of-viewers

Thanks for all the info.  People are tuning in to hear about her night escapades in the city.  She seems to have sparked up since she hit the nite life again.  It’s the new Wendy, going out and mingling, instead of her prison life in Jersey holed up in her bedroom.  Now, if only she would deflate those hideous boobs and get a new makeover, she might have a chance. She also has to shut her mouth and not bash people. It’s not hard.

• Love 3

Weny was still a mess with the facts today, talking about "Selena Gomez's" PTSD issues while a huge picture of the actual one suffering from it (Ariana Grande) was on the screen.

But she has definitely perked up. And she's making references to her her new life and to being lied to and such. She had the nerve to urge us all to "live our truth" like she is the champion of that or something. Then she talked about how great it was that Justin Bieber is so truthful and open about all his issues, right after shutting down Dr. Oz instead of opening up to him. 

• Love 4
On 5/8/2019 at 8:38 AM, Apprentice79 said:

To be fair, a lot of people are going to wonder what color the Sussex baby will be.  The baby will stand out no matter what.  Wendy's hatred of Megan Markle is odd, but, Wendy seems to hate certain women of color for no apparent reason. I try to figure out why and I have no clue. I really did not like how she diminished Zendaya as just another pretty face with no talent.  Zendaya has more class, talent, intelligence and self-awareness than Wendy will ever have.  Wendy is just an awful person and she will never change. 

Wendy's hatred isn't odd, it's quite common, especially here in America. Rank and file British citizens (Republican and Monarchist alike) and talk show hosts over there don't really have a problem with Meghan and they love her mother, Doria.  LOVE HER

Here in the States, their problem with Meghan in America is that she got above her raising by marrying Prince Harry. Half-breeds (especially mixed with black blood) aren't supposed ascend into The Firm with a big, grand spectacle out a Disney movie and have access to Princess Di and The Queen's jewelry.  Why? Because they're not. "Why should she have what I'm not going to ever get? It's not fair."

That's why they accuse of her being an opportunist.  Nevermind her and Harry are a love match that connected through a mutual friend, oh no, Meghan was plotting to get into the Royal Family and did so! The horror!

Her family is no different; they don't give a fuck about her, they only care that she married into the British Royal Family and they think they're entitled to perks and money and Meghan is in the way of that.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

People are tuning in to hear about her night escapades in the city.  

Can someone explain to me how a recovering addict (alcohol and drugs) who just recently got out of rehab, can go out and party in nightclubs etc and have absolutely no problem saying no to booze or drugs? Is it possible for an addict to quit that quickly and completely?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Can someone explain to me how a recovering addict (alcohol and drugs) who just recently got out of rehab, can go out and party in nightclubs etc and have absolutely no problem saying no to booze or drugs? Is it possible for an addict to quit that quickly and completely?

We no longer hear about the sober coach or the sober house.  Maybe that was all  PR stunt for sympathy.  Where are those 12 Step girlfriends?  Why aren't they hanging out together?  Looks more and more like total PR.  Bet she is sipping with her "dipping and doing".  No, don't believe she is still in recovery.  After recovery from cocaine Wendy always drank.  No more 12 Step for her; not going to sober parties.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

We no longer hear about the sober coach or the sober house.  Maybe that was all  PR stunt for sympathy.  Where are those 12 Step girlfriends?  Why aren't they hanging out together?  Looks more and more like total PR.  Bet she is sipping with her "dipping and doing".  No, don't believe she is still in recovery.  After recovery from cocaine Wendy always drank.  No more 12 Step for her; not going to sober parties.

That's exactly what I've always thought. More lies from Wendy. 

• Love 3

I saw a quick flash of Suzanne (or her doppelganger) yesterday.   Wendy was talking about her night out and spoke to DJ Boof for a few seconds.   As they turned the camera to him, I spotted Suzanne in front of the audience, ready to get them clapping.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/8/2019 at 5:39 PM, jumper sage said:

I thought in the police report that Kevin did take her side and wanted his stuff too.

I turned off just before the author James.  Can't stand her.

I read the reviews on Amazon.  All horrible.  I won’t read this one.

9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's exactly what I've always thought. More lies from Wendy. 

I don’t think she was ever in any rehab.  She was probably setting up her plan to leave the house, get an apartment and talking with lawyers about all the money, etc.  Now Big Kev can live happily with side piece and baby .. NOT !   He will be miserable holed up thinking about all the more money he could have had.

• Love 6

Wendy's second grade teacher is in the audience and Wendy is surprised because she thought her teacher would be dead by now. Wendy is still the same bitch.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Whatever happend to Suzanne? Does she still work there? If so, why isn't she shown anymore in the openings?

Suzanne is there today.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think Wendy had a small brain fritz today while talking about Brooke Shields (which went on tooo long).  She was rambling on about Brooke and then dropped the line "I love a blueberry blintz" out of nowhere, then went back to her rant.   Was someone talking in her ear about their breakfast and Wendy answered to the viewing audience or can she not hold back her random thoughts like they're golden.

ADDED:  They just showed a preview for next weeks guests and was surprised to see Moby is coming in.  Moby?  I had to hit rewind to make sure that I was seeing correctly.  Have things gotten that bad for old Mobes?

Edited by patty1h
Poor guy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I think Wendy had a small brain fritz today while talking about Brooke Shields (which went on tooo long).  She was rambling on about Brooke and then dropped the line "I love a blueberry blintz" out of nowhere, then went back to her rant.   Was someone talking in her ear about their breakfast and Wendy answered to the viewing audience or can she not hold back her random thoughts like they're golden.

She must still be using. No sane person would do that. Wendy is batshit crazy. Does anybody really think she's living all alone now and not going home and either drinking or drugging or going out to clubs and staying stone cold sober? No fekking way! Who does she have to be accountable to? Nobody. Is she going to meetings and does she have a sober coach? Doubtful.  The only difference now is that she doesn't have an abuser at home to kick the shit out of her and no longer has to deal with the humiliation of the rumors (truths) of Kelvin's affair. She's probably working hard at staying sober during taping the show because her job is on the line and she can't be seen on tape slurring, passing out and falling but after the show is over it's the same old Wendy. Purely my speculation of course but it makes perfect sense to me! 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wendy's second grade teacher is in the audience and Wendy is surprised because she thought her teacher would be dead by now. Wendy is still the same bitch.

Suzanne is there today.

So there goes my theory about Suzanne. Actually, it wasn't a theory since I asked a question but I did think it was odd she hadn't been seen/heard. Thanks for the update.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Suzanne is there today.

That Suzanne is one big pain in the ass.  She’s there to pump up the audience so they can yell, scream and clap for 10 minutes and adore Wendy.  It’s freaking annoying already.  Sit the F down and shut up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

That Suzanne is one big pain in the ass.  She’s there to pump up the audience so they can yell, scream and clap for 10 minutes and adore Wendy.  It’s freaking annoying already.  Sit the F down and shut up.

That is a big part of Suzanne's job.  Don't hate on what she is forced to do.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Wow! she actually said that out loud, how rude! It is typical Wendy, nasty vile and devoid of basic human decency. 

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, cinsays said:

Yeah, I don't think Suzanne wants to be doing all that crazy stuff, but wants a job.

I am pretty sure she gets paid handsomely for it as well.. She does not have to live with Wendy and her nonsense. I am still pissed off with Wendy's remarks about Megan Markle, in light of the trolls online going after her innocent baby. It is really disheartening to see so much vitriol against a new baby simply because his mother Megan is Black/mixed race. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, patty1h said:

I saw a quick flash of Suzanne (or her doppelganger) yesterday.   Wendy was talking about her night out and spoke to DJ Boof for a few seconds.   As they turned the camera to him, I spotted Suzanne in front of the audience, ready to get them clapping.

Ah, okay.  I must have misunderstood.

1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

You are right.  Twenty lashes for me.  It’s her bread n butter.  I just think the screaming and yelling is a bit much.  🤭

• Love 2
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I got the impression from reading somewhere ^upthread, that she had been canned.  Dunno for sure.

I also read at one point Wendy wasn’t talking to Suzanne and the crew.  They all said they were very uncomfortable on the set because of Wendy and Big Kev and they all weren’t talking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

ADDED:  They just showed a preview for next weeks guests and was surprised to see Moby is coming in.  Moby?  I had to hit rewind to make sure that I was seeing correctly.  Have things gotten that bad for old Mobes?

That's f'n hilarious! Moby? I thought HE was dead!

It's only a matter of time when Wendy's featured guest WILL be her second grade teacher!😁 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

He has a book to promote.  I saw him on 'Real Time' last week.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kira53 said:

So true. I feel bad for Suzanne. Has she been forced to wear goofy costumes for Wendy's vacation giveaways? 

Also curious how the Hunter Foundations' Drug Rehab Program is doing. Why no more mention of THAT? Wendy bragged how the foundation placed over 200 people in rehab facilities in the first 2 weeks. 

• Love 2
On 5/8/2019 at 3:57 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Reguarding the Kim K story re: rib removal. She’s old enough to remember that Cher was accused of that back in the day.

Even further back that was said about Raquel Welch  A friend of mine worked for her first husband and the stories he would tell...

Yeah, I'm that old.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Even further back that was said about Raquel Welch  A friend of mine worked for her first husband and the stories he would tell...

Yeah, I'm that old.

Too bad you can't repeat those stories to US! LOL! 

Regardind WW dog: I came across a YouTube channel by Sunday OO. She/he was talking about how nobody has seen or heard anything about Shaq the dog. Someone (Kluv2011) responded 2 weeks ago in the comment section:

"Ya'll don't watch her show if you don't know about Shaq...she shops for him weekly on the After Show...he loves chicken and she makes sure he gets it. she has him, of course, DUH. She just talked about him Thursday. Good grief, unnecessary drama...how's Kelvin Jr...that should be the question". 

Does WW still do an AfterShow? Did anyone catch WW talking about the dog in the last 2 weeks? And just an FYI to kluv2011: I don't care how Kelvin Jr. is doing. According to Wendy, Lil Kev is fine. But Wendy lies about everything. Period

• Love 2

So today, Monday, Wendy's special guest is: Nikki Boyer. WHO? Yes, that's what I said to myself. If anyone posting here knows who Nikki is because she's currently popular and relevant, please let me know. But according to Wikipedia:

Boyer is an American actress, singer-songwriter. She is the former host of Yahoo's "Daytime In No Time". And the former host of Watch This on theTV Guide Channel. 

Dear Wendy: You are 2 inches from the bottom of the barrel. 😁 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but how Wendy keeps getting away with getting her facts all wrong seems ______ to me. (Insert word of your own choice). 

She was discussing the Constance Wu situation that happened on Twitter where she reacted when she heard they were renewing her show Fresh Off the Boat for its 6th season. (She came off poorly to a lot of people) Wendy kept saying Crazy Rich Asians (which was a movie she starred in). The girl she was chatting with had very good manners and did not correct her, but for someone who isn’t privy to the facts, they would assume things that aren’t true or don’t exist.

Be accountable Wendy. 

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So today, Monday, Wendy's special guest is: Nikki Boyer. WHO? Yes, that's what I said to myself. If anyone posting here knows who Nikki is because she's currently popular and relevant, please let me know. But according to Wikipedia:

Boyer is an American actress, singer-songwriter. She is the former host of Yahoo's "Daytime In No Time". And the former host of Watch This on theTV Guide Channel. 

Dear Wendy: You are 2 inches from the bottom of the barrel. 😁 

Idk who Nikki Boyer is but  she co hosted during Wendy long absence.  She was on with other cohosts Carla Hall and Random comedians the blond guy from the original Queer Eye show. His name escapes me. 

What I found very very interesting and rewinded 2 x just to see wendy reaction again. When talking about Brittany and Nikki said it's illegal to force someone into a mental health facility.  Wendy look shocked and even asked Nikki if it's really illegal? Then had a very angry reaction and said  "oh really?" as she looked at the camera. I know we have talked about Kevin forcing Wendy into the sober house so he could have the baby and she'd be tucked away.  Sounds like it's true.

She kept calling Fresh off the Boat, Crazy Rich Asians .  I'm glad she loves the show lol.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

it's illegal to force someone into a mental health facility.  Wendy look shocked and even asked Nikki if it's really illegal? Then had a very angry reaction and said  "oh really?" 

If so, Wendy should have looked into the legalities of "forcing" someone into a psych hospital (against their will) BEFORE she went. And I still don't believe Wendy was in any type of rehab or psych care. She was hiding from the news media and hiding from her f'd up marital situation. Just MOO. 

• Love 6

Wouldn't Wendy have someone who would be able to discuss the legalities of being forced into treatment with her before she ALLEGEDLY went?  Kevin/Kelvin could not have been the only one controlling her. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah idk . Wendy did seem completely surprised.  Was she really in some facility,  legally or illegally? Who knows but she was imo completely in some kind of dark hole with that husband of hers. She spoke about talking to her sister on the phone for 2 hours . She was gitty about it. So,  Because of Kevin or of Wendy's own making she was cut off from everyone it seemed.  

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4

It's totally obvious to me that Kelvin kept Wendy isolated and scared.

She's only been "single" for a moment and had already gone out on the town more than she had all last year.  "Dates", dinner, balls...she seems to be out every night.

And not one mention of "the Killer" or the exit strategy for her new apartment.  

So, the way I see it is Kelvin wanted her home.  Wanted her afraid to go out.  If she was safely tucked in at home, he could spend more time with the Ho.  If he scared Wendy enough, she wouldn't want to go out, because if she went out at night, she'd expect him to go with her, thereby foiling his plans to spend more quality time down the street with the Ho.

Not that I feel sorry for her.  She chose this douchebag.  But, things are getting much clearer with her new found independence.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Destiny74 said:

It's totally obvious to me that Kelvin kept Wendy isolated and scared.

She's only been "single" for a moment and had already gone out on the town more than she had all last year.  "Dates", dinner, balls...she seems to be out every night.

And not one mention of "the Killer" or the exit strategy for her new apartment.  

So, the way I see it is Kelvin wanted her home.  Wanted her afraid to go out.  If she was safely tucked in at home, he could spend more time with the Ho.  If he scared Wendy enough, she wouldn't want to go out, because if she went out at night, she'd expect him to go with her, thereby foiling his plans to spend more quality time down the street with the Ho.

Not that I feel sorry for her.  She chose this douchebag.  But, things are getting much clearer with her new found independence.

I dont feel sorry for her either. But yes it's like she is seeing little sparks of reality. She doesn't have to be cut off from family, she can go out and nothing bad will happen.  She doesn't have peek out her blinds and watch life pass her by.  I remember once she talked about not having a dvr because she didnt want the cable man in her house, ( I couldn'tlive without my DVR lol). How paranoid did he have her? And yes I know she's an adult. It's just interesting to see.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I remember once she talked about not having a dvr because she didnt want the cable man in her house, 

How does Wendy spend her weekends watching all of these various reality shows when she doesn't have a DVR? Or TIVO? How did she get basic cable installed in her house without a cable TV tech coming to the house. And if Wendy feels like a cable company employee will probably try to rape and kill her, then ask the cable company to send out a female tech. There's lots of women who are cable tv techs.  

And I'll bet Wendy, at home on her leisure time, is quite frightful looking. But she always fancies herself as a smokin' hot senior citizen. 😁 One thing about Wendy that is consistent is her blatant lying. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

How does Wendy spend her weekends watching all of these various reality shows when she doesn't have a DVR? Or TIVO? How did she get basic cable installed in her house without a cable TV tech coming to the house. And if Wendy feels like a cable company employee will probably try to rape and kill her, then ask the cable company to send out a female tech. There's lots of women who are cable tv techs.  

And I'll bet Wendy, at home on her leisure time, is quite frightful looking. But she always fancies herself as a smokin' hot senior citizen. 😁 One thing about Wendy that is consistent is her blatant lying. 

It’s very weird, the way they lived in secrecy.  Once in awhile, you need a cable guy, plumber, electrician, rug shampooer, etc.  it’s like she was kept a recluse, except for her parents coming in here n there.  She probably liked it that way as she looks very private.  Now she’s alive again and back to civilization.

• Love 3