Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

OK, who is this random woman doing extra Hot Topics with her nipples protruding through her top?!  No one backstage saw this before she took the stage???  Her boobs were ginormous--what kind of bra was she wearing (or not wearing?)  So many questions...

When she came on, I thought “what the hell kind of outfit with sneakers”? Lol.  It’s not my business, but does anyone else think she would look much better with normal looking boobs, a new clothes stylist, and a new hair stylist?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

When she came on, I thought “what the hell kind of outfit with sneakers”? Lol.  It’s not my business, but does anyone else think she would look much better with normal looking boobs, a new clothes stylist, and a new hair stylist?

Well I do, but from the beginning, it's been obvious that Wendy uses a different mirror than most.  DSDF

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I'm very impressed that an admitted drug addict/alcoholic ((WW) only spent a couple months in rehab and she's all better now. Wendy is going out socializing with entertainment people, in settings that clearly have alcohol and drug temptations around. But she is already strong enough to say "no" because she is fully recovered. She is either a superhuman or full of $hit. 

I'll go with "full of $hit"  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

OK, who is this random woman doing extra Hot Topics with her nipples protruding through her top?!  No one backstage saw this before she took the stage???  Her boobs were ginormous--what kind of bra was she wearing (or not wearing?)  So many questions...

Lol! She’s Nina Parker from the E Network. She’s been on Wendy’s show a few times before as a Hot Topics correspondent and panelist on Hot Talk. Her fashion sense is interesting, but she’d wipe the floor with Wendy if she took over the Purple Chair. She’s funny and shady without being bitchy and knows how to properly spill the tea. 

• Love 5

Who else tensed up when Wendy started coughing and couldn't stop during Hot Topics?  Who else started to wonder if Wendy was going to have to stop the live show and take a few minutes to get rid of whatever was happening to her throat/lungs?  Anyone else thought "oh hell, here we go again- she ain't well.".    Just me?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Side-part wig today.  Wendy, are you reading PT?  lol

p.s.:  She was maneuvering her mouth/lips more than usual today.  Looks like she plumpered them up yet again.

Nothing will make me tune out more than watching a grown-ass adult coughing directly into their hands, all while the sound engineer can't figure out how to mute her microphone while she's doing it.*

*then she jumps out of her chair at the commercial break and trots over to the audience to shake hands. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

*click*

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 4/29/2019 at 10:52 AM, chenoa333 said:

I'm very impressed that an admitted drug addict/alcoholic ((WW) only spent a couple months in rehab and she's all better now.

She should share her secret. 

Actually, she relapsed in late March. For most addicts, that would result in a longer stay or starting again at the beginning. I hope that she has an entire team to help her with her sobriety and to hold her accountable. 

• Love 1
On 4/29/2019 at 12:52 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'm very impressed that an admitted drug addict/alcoholic ((WW) only spent a couple months in rehab and she's all better now. Wendy is going out socializing with entertainment people, in settings that clearly have alcohol and drug temptations around. But she is already strong enough to say "no" because she is fully recovered. She is either a superhuman or full of $hit. 

I'll go with "full of $hit"  

I know if I had her money I would have opted to go across the country away from the drama and receive treatment in an environment with better amenities. 

This is why I wonder if Wendy was really in that rehab or was the rehab story just a front to throw Kev and the press off while she and her attorneys got her finances and paperwork in order in anticipation of the divorce. The HIPPA laws prevent access to her records unless by consent so there is no way to verify if she was a patient in that rehab. There are ways (disguises, decoys, etc.) she could have entered and exited the building without being noticed. Do I think Wendy would lie to the public about being in rehab? Absolutely. I'll show myself out🚶‍♀️ 😬

• Love 8
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

Who else tensed up when Wendy started coughing and couldn't stop during Hot Topics?  Who else started to wonder if Wendy was going to have to stop the live show and take a few minutes to get rid of whatever was happening to her throat/lungs?  Anyone else thought "oh hell, here we go again- she ain't well.".    Just me?

No, not just you, but me too.  What was the purpose to walk a hundred blocks in the wind for a vacuum cleaner?  Of course she got sick and was choking on the air.  I thought they were gonna call 911.  Poor Norman.  She didn’t belong on the air today.  Ridiculous.  The show is not the same anymore.  She’s a talk show host and can’t get people.  Look at Andy Cohen.  He gets A-List stars every night.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jaded said:

Wendy says she relapsed in March. She lies so much who knows if that timeline is really true.

Who knows if Wendy was REALLY in rehab? I think she was "in hiding" (who knows where) to avoid the news media. NOT because she was treating her addiction problems. She's FOS.  That has been the ONLY consistent aspect of Wendy.....ALWAYS Full of $hit. Lying about everything going on in her life and playing her viewers for stupid fools. "Everything's great in Hunterville! Believe you me!" Yeah, right Wendy. You're a big sack of  bull$hit. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

No, not just you, but me too.  What was the purpose to walk a hundred blocks in the wind for a vacuum cleaner?  Of course she got sick and was choking on the air.  I thought they were gonna call 911.  Poor Norman.  She didn’t belong on the air today.  Ridiculous.  The show is not the same anymore.  She’s a talk show host and can’t get people.  Look at Andy Cohen.  He gets A-List stars every night.

Andy does not talk crap about people, speculating on their sexuality, criticizing their looks or spread rumors about their relationships. Who wants that type of aggravation. Wendy is very nasty and hateful.

• Love 8

I tune in to see the train wrecking.  Besides, there is nothing else on at that time.  I don’t care for those other two drinking wine at 10 a.m.  Is that supposed to be funny or chic?  Hoda and what’s her name?  I hate those ass kissing phony shows.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3

Wendy wants social media to get all up in Mama June's business because we have to save her from herself ...because she can't seem to move on from the no good boyfriend who just fucked up her life.  ....does she even hear herself?

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Wendy wants social media to get all up in Mama June's business because we have to save her from herself ...because she can't seem to move on from the no good boyfriend who just fucked up her life.  ....does she even hear herself?

Epic facepalmage.

facepalm-even-your-cat-knows-that-was-stupid-26700923 (2).jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

i was shocked how ill Wendy looked on Monday and as the week is progressing she is looking sicker and sicker.  Her wig and outfit looked terrible today.  I can‘t believe she is not seeing a doctor and staying home.  I have to agree with a previous post on how crazy the  story is about Wendy walking several blocks to buy a vacuum and that’s how she got sick.  Very bizarre story.

• Love 7

Wendy, Phaedra accused Kandi and her husband of wanting to drug and rape Porsha. That is borderline criminal. I know the woman can barely remember her own name, but damn! And she wants to see a showdown between Phaedra and Kandi so bad, how about a showdown with Ms. Wendy and the side piece? Now that would be juicy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

For all of the support Wendy received from celebrities she is sure having a hard time booking them. Today she had on Jacob Latimore- never heard of him and a man who can bend his body better than anyone else in the world. Hot Topics were about the Billboard Awards and how Taylor Swift was the show even though she didn't win and didn't perform. Taylor new all the words to all the songs therefore she is a winner.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, druzy said:

For all of the support Wendy received from celebrities she is sure having a hard time booking them. Today she had on Jacob Latimore- never heard of him and a man who can bend his body better than anyone else in the world. Hot Topics were about the Billboard Awards and how Taylor Swift was the show even though she didn't win and didn't perform. Taylor new all the words to all the songs therefore she is a winner.

I don't know who Jacob Latimore is either. Don't care. I only watch snippets of Wendy's show when Bar Rescue episodes go to commercial!

I did catch the last seconds of the Circque de Soleil contortionist guy. I can't watch contortionists.....they look like human freaks. Creeps me out. But I'll bet that guy is good in bed😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wendy will never change, so she will never get A-List celebrities. I always thought it was very telling that Black Panther was the biggest predominantly Black movie last year and Wendy as a Black woman did not book any of the actors. Yet, they were all over.. Chadwick even went on Desus and Mero when they were on the Viceland channel.  Wendy has had a bad reputation going back to her radio days.  Who wants to be harassed, asked uncomfortable questions about your private life that you don't want to share..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11

I saw a bit of it today. Wendy had no idea what was going on in hot topics. ...."I'm not going to do the Justin Beiber story" then she proceeds to do the story. Norman had to jump in a bunch. Then during Ask Wendy she literally coughed repeatedly in some poor woman's face. You could see the horror in the woman's eyes. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

@TVbitch What is the yellow line surrounding your comment mean? 

I think that line shows you the first new post since you visited the forum. Kind of like a bookmark.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think that line shows you the first new post since you visited the forum. Kind of like a bookmark.

That's what it is.  Also, if you check notifications and click on those, the yellow line will show you the post someone reacted to or quoted.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's what it is.  Also, if you check notifications and click on those, the yellow line will show you the post someone reacted to or quoted.

Thanks everyone. I was confused about it at first, but now I see how it can be used to my advantage. 

Be well 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't think I have ever seen the yellow line.  Could the reason be that I am using a Mac?  How long has that been happening?  Maybe since the site became Primetimer?

6 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I don't think I have ever seen the yellow line.  Could the reason be that I am using a Mac?  How long has that been happening?  Maybe since the site became Primetimer?

I don’t have any answers for you but it seems to be willy nilly to me. I have been reading, posting and tapping on likes etc and they just sort of appear here and there and really don’t correspond to where I actually am in a thread. Then again I have the technological skills of a guppy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I'm using Windows and started seeing the yellow lines yesterday - wondered what it was about and figured someone would explain sooner or later.  I also noticed some entries have purple lines - saw them in the Project Runway thread.  It looks like you get that if you receive a whole lot (over 20-30?) replies to your comment.

Edited by patty1h
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I did catch the last seconds of the Circque de Soleil contortionist guy. I can't watch contortionists.....they look like human freaks. Creeps me out. But I'll bet that guy is good in bed😁

I used to work with a woman who had a son who was a clown and dated a fire eater and they both worked at her father, the plastic surgeon, bagel shop during the off season in circus town Florida.....now they are both with Circque de Soleil........................ They used to travel with the Ringling Bros in train cars as their lodgings.  I love that story.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I'm using Windows and started seeing the yellow lines yesterday - wondered what it was about and figured someone would explain sooner or later.  I also noticed some entries have purple lines - saw them in the Project Runway thread.  It looks like you get that if you receive a whole lot (over 20-30?) replies to your comment.

I think I'm right here...prior to a couple of days ago, there was only a single, thin yellow line at the top of the first unread post.  Now the entire post is surrounded by the yellow line.  The pink (purple) line is awarded when a post reaches 25 reactions.  I'm told 😏 that if the newest unread post is by a person you might have on ignore status, the yellow line does not show.

• Love 1

I actually love when Wendy has these young stars on like the kid from Blackish (I forgot his name but he was charming), and today's Jacob Latimore.  He's great on The Chi and was such a gentleman.  I was floored when Wendy asked him if he was involved in gang activity.  Where did that question come from and why does she think that's appropriate?  

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I think I'm right here...prior to a couple of days ago, there was only a single, thin yellow line at the top of the first unread post.  Now the entire post is surrounded by the yellow line.  The pink (purple) line is awarded when a post reaches 25 reactions.  I'm told 😏 that if the newest unread post is by a person you might have on ignore status, the yellow line does not show.

This is why it still doesn’t make sense to me. I have a post in another thread where I had over 25 likes plus a few laughs. No red or purple lines. Just a ribbon on the upper right hand corner with a heart on it. Dang. What was wrong that they had to fix these boards? Perhaps Wendy told them what to do and that’s why it doesn’t make sense. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

This is why it still doesn’t make sense to me. I have a post in another thread where I had over 25 likes plus a few laughs. No red or purple lines. Just a ribbon on the upper right hand corner with a heart on it. Dang. What was wrong that they had to fix these boards? Perhaps Wendy told them what to do and that’s why it doesn’t make sense. 

Oh okay, yeah I think I did notice the red or pink or purple heart in the upper right corner.  Trying to think if I've seen a surrounded post like that...not sure.

Sorry for confusing.

edit - Alright dammit, there is a thin purplish pink border around posts with 25 or more reactions.  Also a heart in upper right corner.  Beyond that, I got nuttin', don't ask me. 🤐

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I haven't watched the storm today, yet, but I feel like commenting.

Here's how I watch Wendy.

I tune in for Hot Topics everyday because that's where she's sloppiest, IMO.

Then I ff through the interview if it is no one I care about, unless one of you wonderful posters have commented on something outrageous she's done.

I watch Ask Wendy because sometimes she actually gives good advice and sometimes she's so out of whack with her own life she's giving advice to people she should take herself and I find that odd and funny.

I never watch the stupid games at the end because they are dumb and her idea of "eye candy" is laughable most days.

Then I come here and release, read others opinions, and laugh and smile for a while.  So, thank you all for being a light in my day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Am I the only one who thinks that Wendy's "co-hosts" are showing up not quite so glamorous as before? And when the camera did a long shot which included the entire audience, it looked like there were a lot less seats than before. 

I guess if you can't get enough people to come to your show, it is a clever idea to take out 40 or 50 seats so it still looks like it's filled to capacity!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Wendy's "co-hosts" are showing up not quite so glamorous as before?

They are probably pulling people off the street to fill the seats. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I only watched today because Sherri Shepard was on.  First of all, Wendy looks like crap.  She needs a makeover .. boobs, hair, clothes.. everything.  She was talking about somebody I don’t know, of course, and she blatantly dissed the woman’s neck at 61 yrs of age.  That’s why nobody comes on the show anymore.  She cannot afford to knock anyone.  Look in the mirror Wendy.  Then, Sherri comes on and is telling a story, and Wendy keeps interjecting and taking over.  I hate that.  Let the girl talk and keep your mouth shut.  She’s the guest.  Let her have the floor.  Then I turned the channel.  Wendy was nice in the beginning, but got a big head quickly.  Now she is nothing but an opiniated big mouth who is not a nice person anymore IMO.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, abc123 said:

I did LOL at her telling Sherri that she needs an attitude adjustment if she talked to men she dates like that. 

Wendy, who currently has THE most f'd up mess of a life including:

failed marriage/career on the way down the $hitter /poor self-image/ no integrity/not honest/addiction issues.

And she's saying Sherri needs an attitude adjustment? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I watched today for Sherri . She looks amazing and I was actually interested in what she said about the book. I was surprised so many of the hosts spoke to the author.  I read somewhere he's good friends with Meghan McCain so I'm not shocked he misled them.  Anyway my 19 year old niece met Sherri and Gabriel Iglesias in LA a few months ago my niece is in an improv latinx group. She said sherri was so warm and friendly and gave great advice to all them.  I'm looking forward to the show. 

Wendy should take sherri's and find herself before she starts dating lol, who am I kidding.  Wendy has something to prove.  Lol.

• Love 6

Sherri kept trying to say that she was doing good alone and actually wanted to be alone, hang with her girlfriends and find herself. Well Wendy was NOT HAVING IT. Cuz as Wendy has said, friends are fine... until you find a man. She told Sherri, friends don't keep you warm at night or what the fuck ever. (Like her Kevin was keeping her warm?!) Sherri was all, I don't need a man to keep me warm! But Wendy just kept smacking down the crazy notion that one could possibly be content without a man. 

PS. From what I can determine, the yellow line signifies where you left off in the thread, and is also used around the last post in a thread.

• Love 13

If Sherri has finally gotten it through her thick skull that she doesn't need a man then I'm a bit proud of her making some progress in her personal life. 

• Love 15
(edited)
23 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

I actually love when Wendy has these young stars on like the kid from Blackish (I forgot his name but he was charming), and today's Jacob Latimore.  He's great on The Chi and was such a gentleman.  I was floored when Wendy asked him if he was involved in gang activity.  Where did that question come from and why does she think that's appropriate?  

Wendy is an idiot and the optics of a Black woman asking a young Black male that question is absurd to say the least, what a bitch!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Jacob Latimore.  He's great on The Chi and was such a gentleman.  I was floored when Wendy asked him if he was involved in gang activity.  

She's such a top notch interviewer with very compelling questions...NOT!  She sucks at EVERYTHING! Ditzy old, used up bitch trying so hard to be young and hip. That's our Wendy! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 5/2/2019 at 5:56 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t have any answers for you but it seems to be willy nilly to me. I have been reading, posting and tapping on likes etc and they just sort of appear here and there and really don’t correspond to where I actually am in a thread. Then again I have the technological skills of a guppy. 

I saw the yellow line.  It could be useful to locate the last post I saw.

3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Wendy is an idiot and the optics of a Black woman asking a young Black male that question is absurd to say the least, what a bitch!

I usually don't watch the interviews so this was news to me.  If a white woman asked that young man that question Wendy would make that a Hot Topic and go on and on about it.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!  It's politically incorrect to say this but I must, "Idiot!".

• Love 4

No, Wendy. Not everyone has driven while under the influence/in possession. Stop justifying your own behavior with the teenage excuse that everyone has done it. 

Sherri Sheppard is a breath of fresh air. I would love it if she would get her own show. Wendy is so out of touch and still seems medicated to me.

• Love 11