Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Today Wendy invited Norman to go out to a drag ball with her and Sandra Bernhardt. He looked utterly shocked and happily said yes. 

Wendy is one lucky chick. Her "friends" and co-workers have bigger, more forgiving hearts than she does. And she is gonna have her cake and eat it, too. She's not ever gonna humble herself to say she was a patsy or that she lied or that her life became a mess which impacted others. But she is still gonna juice this for ratings and adoration and soak up everyone's compassion.

I just hope she has learned something and going forward she will treat the people who are obviously reaching out to her and welcoming her back into their lives with the respect and care they deserve. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, greyflannel said:

With New Jersey not being a no fault state, will his infidelity play a part in the division of assets and spousal support?

It will but then I guarantee he will go low and come back with her drug and alcohol addiction playing a part in the demise of the marriage. This could get ugly. It always does when that much money is involved. This is just the beginning of their battle.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I just hope she has learned something and going forward she will treat the people who are obviously reaching out to her and welcoming her back into their lives with the respect and care they deserve.

I don't know if she's learned anything. In that tape peice she's going on about all the phone calls she was getting but was too busy reading her book and eating her dinner. I would have been thrilled if people were rallying around me showing how much they care. She's a strange one. 

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Wendy can’t be too upset.  She ate everything on the table today except the tablecloth, haha.  And then asked to take the rest home.  I can’t eat when I’m upset.  

Why can't WW let some of her staff eat the food or take it home? It's always about her. 

12 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

I thought Norman was going to faint when she asked him if he wanted to go with her this weekend! 

Wendy's employees better not let down their guard with WW because once this messy divorce/cheating scandal is over, Wendy will go back to being a selfish bitch. Can't blame ALL of it on Kelvin.

• Love 9

My sister was married to a cheater and many of the things that she went through I now recognize with Wendy as well.  Wendy rarely went out by herself without Kev.  They worked together, she went out with him if not she was at home and he didn't like her to spend time without him with her family.  My sister's ex did the same.  If she wasn't going out with him or with relatives she didn't go out.  He hated for us (her other sisters) to spend time with her without him there.  He went out by himself and it was fine but she couldn't do that at all.  Big Kev made sure to isolate Wendy from people cared about her.  I think he believed that he could have that baby and keep his life up because Wendy knew he had a mistress but it was out of sight out of mind for her until the baby changed things.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

She didn’t forget .. she’s on the MAKE, lol.  OMG, them boobs are falling out.  What’s next?

Is she still wearing the waffle pattern hosiery on her 82 inch legs? I watched parts of today's show but couldn't tell if she had them on. 

And what the hell is she doing offering her guest (Dee Barnes?) to publish the book Dee has written? Wendy states she can publish the book through Hunter Publishing.

I don't doubt Hunter Publishing exists but if WW is going through a nasty divorce how does she know what is going to happen to her share of the Hunter Publishing company? And WW offered to produce a movie  for Dee Barnes? Did I understand that correctly.

Wendy was all full of monetary kindness today! Hey Wendy, I could really use a new car. PM ME!😁

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I liked how when Wendy was going on about how Migos should be on Time's 100 Most Influential People Life, she mixed up Offset with Travis Scott, then stated that he had a baby with Black Chyna instead of Cardi B, thereby proving that no, Migos should not be on that list, since she couldn't even get their names right, nor name any of their songs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's employees better not let down their guard with WW because once this messy divorce/cheating scandal is over, Wendy will go back to being a selfish bitch. Can't blame ALL of it on Kelvin.

Probably so. I think a lot of what she's doing/saying this week is aimed at breaking Big Kev's "rules", like fraternizing with the staff, talking to old friends (Charlemagne) making dinner "dates", dressing provocatively, etc. She's trying to stick it to him.

I'm sure it's kinda liberating, like after a breakup, you go cut off that long hair that your boyfriend loved and never wanted you to change. (I actually did that once 🙂

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Probably so. I think a lot of what she's doing/saying this week is aimed at breaking Big Kev's "rules", like fraternizing with the staff, talking to old friends (Charlemagne) making dinner "dates", dressing provocatively, etc. She's trying to stick it to him.

Yes! ^^^^ She's going to be doing that ALOT.

She's not doing herself any favors by "writing checks that her ass can't cash". 

• Love 6

I realize that WW has to earn a living, but she should do herself, her kid, and her viewing public a big favor, and take an indefinite leave from the show.  Perhaps she can concentrate on publishing books or producing movies (eye roll) in the interim.  She will undoubtedly cause problems in her divorce case, and probably give her attorney a serious case of acid reflux if she continues like this.

Kevin can just sit home and count commas, the more she cracks on him.

• Love 5

I'm sorry but I actually busted out laughing when she was talking about Brttany Spears. Not that I think the BS story is funny I actually dont know what's going on with BS and not that I dont care it's just so over my head. 

I was laughing because she was trying so hard to be serious and acted like she really knew what was going on. We know she has no idea what's going on with Bribrit. Even the audience seemed to be like "is she serious about this topic?" They kept trying to laugh. 

Wendy and her open shirt lol, my lord lady, keep the breast in your shirt, you trying to hard. 

My favorite part of Wendy's show has always been celebrity look alike. That's why I started watching wendy. There was a pic of a baby that looked like JayZ and I died laughing. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I'm sorry but I actually busted out laughing when she was talking about Brttany Spears. Not that I think the BS story is funny I actually dont know what's going on with BS and not that I dont care it's just so over my head. 

People Magazine had a small article last week on Britney going into a psych facility. They also had a comment from Kevin Federline titled "Her Ex Speaks Out" regarding the hospitalization issue. But WW clearly said something about "even her ex Kevin Federline isn't commenting on this". 

Wendy, really?  Kevin DID comment on it last week or last month. Obviously, you have not been honing your craft as a "hot off the press" gossip source. GO AWAY WENDY. You don't take your job seriously. FO! 

And here is what Kevin Federline said (weeks ago) about Britneys hospitalization:

"Kevin commends Britney for recognizing that she needs to take a step back and that she is taking reasonable steps to deal with her situation in a responsible way". 

So WW claims Kevin Federline has not had ANYTHING to say about Britney's hospitalization.

What exactly is WW feeding the public? Lies? Bad information? Sloppy reporting? Or "I'm Wendy Williams...all of my followers love me. I can tell them anything. And they will believe".

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I was laughing because she was trying so hard to be serious and acted like she really knew what was going on. We know she has no idea what's going on with Bribrit. Even the audience seemed to be like "is she serious about this topic?" They kept trying to laugh. 

Wendy and her open shirt lol, my lord lady, keep the breast in your shirt, you trying to hard. 

My favorite part of Wendy's show has always been celebrity look alike. That's why I started watching wendy. There was a pic of a baby that looked like JayZ and I died laughing. 

She was talking so long about Britannia Spears, I actually went in the kitchen and made a pot of sauce and meatballs.  When I came back, she was still talking.  Then the other guest came on and now Wendy is the savior.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

I liked how when Wendy was going on about how Migos should be on Time's 100 Most Influential People Life, she mixed up Offset with Travis Scott, then stated that he had a baby with Black Chyna instead of Cardi B, thereby proving that no, Migos should not be on that list, since she couldn't even get their names right, nor name any of their songs.

The WW show has completely turned into a comedy show! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The WW show has completely turned into a comedy show! 

Actually, I can’t wait to hear about her dates, going to the club, etc.  The new Wendy, dating again.  Maybe she’ll do a makeover .. deflate the boobs, get a new hairstyle .. things like that.  Big Kev will love that .. not.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3

Brittany Spears has a mental illness. I don't think it is right to cover her on a Hot Topic. 

It is being reported that Kevin is no longer a EP but he is still referenced in the credits. Goodbye, good riddens, Kelvin. I think that the show and the staff are better without him. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Brittany Spears has a mental illness. I don't think it is right to cover her on a Hot Topic. 

It is being reported that Kevin is no longer a EP but he is still referenced in the credits. Goodbye, good riddens, Kelvin. I think that the show and the staff are better without him. 

If he was the cause of what made Wendy go downhill then we are all better off without him. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

What I noticed was her audience started laughing and reacting to her huge goof regarding Travis Scott/ Outcast/Kylie Jenner and she got all offended.  I can't remember exactly but she said something along the lines of, "oh, you don't think this is a big deal?" Getting all offended.

I wonder if her producers whispered to her?  Because she never apologized for ripping into the co-hosts nor did she fess up to her mistake (until she made the same mistake a few minutes later).

My point?  She's still damned sloppy.  Easier to watch because she seems happier and lighter, but still a hot mess with her details.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Maybe she’ll do a makeover .. deflate the boobs, get a new hairstyle

The helium balloons aren't going anywhere and her hairstyle change involves nothing more than another wig.

And she doesn't need to be dating anyone at this point. She needs to take a fucking break from relationships, dating, men looking for an opportunity etc. Go home to the only male who has been faithful to you. .....YOUR DOG.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Destiny74 said:

What I noticed was her audience started laughing and reacting to her huge good regarding Travis Scott/ Outcast/Kylie Jenner and she got all offended.  I can't remember exactly but she said something along the lines of, "oh, you don't think this is a big deal?" Getting all offended.

I wonder if her producers whispered to her?  Because she never apologized for ripping into the co-hosts nor did she fess.up to her mistake (until she made the same mistake a few minutes later).

My point?  She's still damned sloppy.  Easier to watch because she seems happier and lighter, but still a hot mess with her details.

This is why I thought it ridiculous that she went on and on about Brittany.  Wendy has no idea what she's talking about her staff fills her in. She can't keep the names straight.  She's not up reading up on Brittany or anyone else. Did anyone else catch her jab at Norman for missing out when Beyonce's movie dropped on Netflix.  I guess he was supposed to fill her in. It's on Netflix can't she watch it while she sits in her sober house.  Oh another complaint regarding Brittany she said Brittany's beehive blah blah, ( I missed what she was saying) she was referring to Brittany's fans. Isn't it Beyonce's fans called beehive,  not just fans. 

😂 I'm not sure why Wendy is annoying me today. She's not even that bad today.Maybe I need wine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Oh another complaint regarding Brittany she said Brittany's beehive blah blah, ( I missed what she was saying) she was referring to Brittany's fans. Isn't it Beyonce's fans called beehive,  not just fans. 

YES!! I caught that too. But not being all relevant about hip hop and beehives I didn't want to call WW out on that HUGE fuck up. Same old Wendy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

First off, I am thrilled that we are seeing a "happier", less stressed, in a better place Wendy.  With that said today's show was a freaking mess.

First off, she couldn't keep the members of Migos and Travis Scott straight to save her life.  Even when the co-hosts were reacting to her making that mistake she quickly dismissed them and couldn't read the room.  Poor Norman whose main job it is to correct her these days, when he did, she still dismissed it and said her point remains.  Oh and Wendy, Offset (member of Migos) is not Cardi B's "baby father" he is her husband and they have a child that was born during their marriage.  Wendy always used to be so uppity about marriage and titles that now when people do have them she still reduces them to "baby fathers/mothers".

Now on to Britney.  What the hell was Wendy talking about.  Now there is a story brewing about Britney and whether she is voluntarily seeking help but Wendy couldn't get one damn fact straight about this story.  I also thought it was pretty ironic when Wendy would talk about people not understanding her getting help whether voluntarily or involuntarily when she through her own talk show has made fun of Britney in the past and her mental illness.  Taping her head and talking about how Britney is "touched/few screws loose/not well" etc. 

Now onto Dee Barnes.  This was hands down the absolute worse interview Wendy has ever done.  I actually have been waiting for this one.  I have known of Dee for decades and especially heard of her assault and have waited to finally hear her side of the story.  Wendy completely killed that moment for me and others.  What the hell was Wendy's problem with rushing Dee through the interview?  Then she kept asking her to name drop celebrities who were at a party 25yrs ago, and kept actively getting upset at Dee when she couldn't remember. 

The worst moment when Dee was recanting the story and possible rape.  Dee clearly didn't want to go there and here was Wendy pushing her.  Then had the nerve to say at the end of the interview that she was mad at Dee for not telling the "whole" story.  Well maybe if you Wendy weren't getting so hung up on what material the stairs were made out of and who was at the party maybe she would of felt more comfortable. 

What the hell was that incredibly awkward exchange with Wendy agreeing to publish Dee's book and the eventual movie of her life?  I'm sure Dee has a great book in her but the whole exchange was so clunky.  And why would there automatically be a movie from the book that Wendy is compelled to produce for someone who she literally just met?

Wendy was truly horrible today!!!!!!!

• Love 11

This is rich. Kevin's publicist or attorney obviously leaking stories  🤣

Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband Fears Her Career and Finances Could Be in Jeopardy Post Split

Wendy Williams‘ soon-to-be ex-husband is concerned that without him managing her career and finances, vultures could swoop into her life and cause financial and personal havoc.

Sources close to the former couple tell The Blast that while Kevin Hunter understands Wendy’s decision to go through with a divorce, and has no plans to fight it, he has concerns about the people around her.

Kevin is telling those close to him that he fears Wendy is in a vulnerable state at the moment. We’re told he feels that for the majority of her career, he “protected her interests” while she did her thing on television and acted as a buffer between Wendy and any scammers, shady business dealers, and generally bad people.

He believes it’s obvious he did a solid job managing her career and making her show a smashing success. He thinks Wendy is at danger when alone and not being managed but professionals with her best interest at heart.

Kevin also played a major role in managing the rest of her business empire and is afraid that all may come crumbling down.

Lastly, we’re told that he even questions whether some of the staffers on her talk show may enable her or allow the possible bad people coming in.

• LOL 3
15 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Yeah, I guess we can't blame her sloppy, messy, lazy reporting and know it all attitude on her being high and distracted anymore since she's proclaiming to be sober and lucid. Since I don't watch the show anymore, tell me, does she still forget what she is saying and stare in the camera like she was doing before? That used to bother me more than anything. 

• Love 3

Really, god forbid Wendy gets involved with shady bad people who embezzle her money to spend millions on cars, condos, homes, jewelry for their side pieces. **giant eyeroll** Obviously Kev knows ALL about how easy it might be to take advantage of her. 

I do agree Wendy needs to get herself a good business manager, money manager, etc. Not to mention a forensic accountant to uncover how much of her money was squandered by him during the marriage. 

• Love 11

Wendy was a mess with the facts and names and stuff again today. Norman was jumping in all over the place. Hot topics is a snooze now. She covers like 3 not-so-hot topics poorly and goes on for 5 minutes with each one. 

Today's "Moment Of Hypocrisy: came during the Jussie Smollet story: "I can't keep the lies straight. People are very forgiving people, it's the lies we can't take." 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Today's Wendy: Wearing a yellow dress, Wendy starts out with "Happy Easter in your keister!"

Me: ???????

She starts out discussing Joe Guidice's upcoming deportation to Italy. ICE recently denied his appeal. He has one more chance. "Who wants Joe to leave?" The audience claps. We get close-ups of people nodding theirs heads and gazing at Wendy with glazed eyes. I recall that recently, Wendy said she wished Joe could stay so the family could stay together, and how Teresa and Joe love each other. Today, Wendy suggests that IF Joe were to stay in the country, that he should have his own place, and just visit the girls. Sounds screwy to me. If he were to stay, he should go right back to the ugly gaudy mansion to live with his wife and "four daughters." (I, for one, am tired of hearing about "the four daughters.") She asks the audience what they think of her idea, and they dutifully clap. So she chastises them for clapping for both plans. What do you think they are going to do, Wendy? You have them trained like seals to clap for you. 

Next is an overly long discussion of "Jessie" Smollett being cut from a Broadway show. My eyes glazed over as she went on and on about him being in Hawaii and smoking pot.

Next is the story that Jenny Mollen - married to Jason Biggs (or Bateman, lol - Wendy's tongue slipped again) - dropped her five-year-old son on his head, fracturing his head. Most of the discussion is about how Wendy dropped her son twice, Suzanne dropped her son, blah blah blah. So, if you're pregnant, don't worry, you will drop your kid. 

Jason Momoa shaved his beard. Something to do with recycling. Beards have germs. Wendy would only have sex with a bearded guy three times (because of the germs? - I can't remember her reasoning.) She refers to herself as a "single woman." She did this yesterday, as well. Wendy is putting herself OUT THERE. She says she like Jason better with all his hair and beard (and germs).

That was "Hot Topics." She has the "Hot Five" guy on after the break. The hot five are:

"The Mister" by E L James (The book Wendy is reading.)

The Billboard Music Awards, honoring Mariah Carey

A Netflix show called Special about a gay man with cerebral palsy, played by a gay man with cerebral palsy.

Madonna drops new music

Coachella's (Wendy still says it more like Coochella) second weekend. I saw a news bit about the founder of Coachella being some anti-gay guy, and how Arianna Grande had a rainbow flag to make a statement, but some folks felt that was not enough, because how can you accept money from an anti-gay guy, but Wendy didn't report any of that. 

The guest was Morris Chestnut who stars in "The Enemy Within." Nice guy, but I was distracted by his very shiny head.

Not the most exciting Wendy show. Enjoy the weekend!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Today's Wendy: Wearing a yellow dress, Wendy starts out with "Happy Easter in your keister!"

Me: ???????

She starts out discussing Joe Guidice's upcoming deportation to Italy. ICE recently denied his appeal. He has one more chance. "Who wants Joe to leave?" The audience claps. We get close-ups of people nodding theirs heads and gazing at Wendy with glazed eyes. I recall that recently, Wendy said she wished Joe could stay so the family could stay together, and how Teresa and Joe love each other. Today, Wendy suggests that IF Joe were to stay in the country, that he should have his own place, and just visit the girls. Sounds screwy to me. If he were to stay, he should go right back to the ugly gaudy mansion to live with his wife and "four daughters." (I, for one, am tired of hearing about "the four daughters.") She asks the audience what they think of her idea, and they dutifully clap. So she chastises them for clapping for both plans. What do you think they are going to do, Wendy? You have them trained like seals to clap for you. 

Next is an overly long discussion of "Jessie" Smollett being cut from a Broadway show. My eyes glazed over as she went on and on about him being in Hawaii and smoking pot.

Next is the story that Jenny Mollen - married to Jason Biggs (or Bateman, lol - Wendy's tongue slipped again) - dropped her five-year-old son on his head, fracturing his head. Most of the discussion is about how Wendy dropped her son twice, Suzanne dropped her son, blah blah blah. So, if you're pregnant, don't worry, you will drop your kid. 

Jason Momoa shaved his beard. Something to do with recycling. Beards have germs. Wendy would only have sex with a bearded guy three times (because of the germs? - I can't remember her reasoning.) She refers to herself as a "single woman." She did this yesterday, as well. Wendy is putting herself OUT THERE. She says she like Jason better with all his hair and beard (and germs).

That was "Hot Topics." She has the "Hot Five" guy on after the break. The hot five are:

"The Mister" by E L James (The book Wendy is reading.)

The Billboard Music Awards, honoring Mariah Carey

A Netflix show called Special about a gay man with cerebral palsy, played by a gay man with cerebral palsy.

Madonna drops new music

Coachella's (Wendy still says it more like Coochella) second weekend. I saw a news bit about the founder of Coachella being some anti-gay guy, and how Arianna Grande had a rainbow flag to make a statement, but some folks felt that was not enough, because how can you accept money from an anti-gay guy, but Wendy didn't report any of that. 

The guest was Morris Chestnut who stars in "The Enemy Within." Nice guy, but I was distracted by his very shiny head.

Not the most exciting Wendy show. Enjoy the weekend!!

Thanks for the recap Jeanius! I can't even have WW on for background noise anymore while I do chores. She's not any different despite her challenges in life. She STILL sucks! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, druzy said:

This is rich. Kevin's publicist or attorney obviously leaking stories  🤣

Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband Fears Her Career and Finances Could Be in Jeopardy Post Split

22 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

This has got to be the funniest thing I’ve read in regards to their divorce. This dude  has bought not one but TWO places of residence for his side piece, numerous cars, jewelry, and tacky designer clothes, now all of a sudden he’s worried about her financial well being? Mmmkay Kelvin. He knows he’s basically broke without Wendy’s money. I truly hope she can pay him a lump sum and be done with him, because he will completely blow through it.

As for Wendy being sloppy, she’s completely past it when it comes to “Hot Topics.” She wasn’t always this way. Gossip shows in general are past it really. 99% of this this stuff you can read online, before it’s talked about on TV. Plus when Wendy was in her radio prime she was in her 20s/30s and what was happening was relevant to her generation. Now it’s not, and I imagine most 50-something’s don’t care about what the Jenners and whatnot are doing. Hell, I’m 38 and I barely know who half these people are 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 6
4 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Wendy was a mess with the facts and names and stuff again today. Norman was jumping in all over the place. Hot topics is a snooze now. She covers like 3 not-so-hot topics poorly and goes on for 5 minutes with each one. 

Today's "Moment Of Hypocrisy: came during the Jussie Smollet story: "I can't keep the lies straight. People are very forgiving people, it's the lies we can't take." 

Is Wendy still speaking about Jussie Smollett as a hot topic? Has something else occurred to warrant Wendy's attention? I would expect Wendy to move on from him by now.  Smoking weed is not scandalous at all..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Jaded said:

So that's Wendy's house. She's right out there in the open. I expected it to be barricaded behind huge gates and fences. You know, to keep her safe from the killer and the paparazzi. Maybe the community itself is gated but I would have thought she would want her actual house protected. 

• Love 1
On 4/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

The helium balloons aren't going anywhere and her hairstyle change involves nothing more than another wig.

And she doesn't need to be dating anyone at this point. She needs to take a fucking break from relationships, dating, men looking for an opportunity etc. Go home to the only male who has been faithful to you. .....YOUR DOG.

Yeah, she better do her homework as she is fucking up left and right.  Poor Norman has to correct her every minute on the dirt.  I don’t take her reporting as the truth anymore.  I just watch to see the screw ups.  BTW, I saw on the news that cops were called to the house as Kev was taking out his belongings the other day.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

So that's Wendy's house. She's right out there in the open. I expected it to be barricaded behind huge gates and fences. You know, to keep her safe from the killer and the paparazzi. Maybe the community itself is gated but I would have thought she would want her actual house protected. 

From what I could find online there's a lot of shrubbery and etc. directly in front of the house which hides it if someone is looking at it head on. That's why the far away picture on US Weekly's site is from a side angle. The neighborhood she lives in isn't gated either. Her house kind of looks like expensive beach area houses I've seen in the south especially Florida. 

Edited by Jaded
6 hours ago, druzy said:

KEVIN HUNTER and MISTRESS SHARINA HUDSON Name BABY GIRL JOURNEY HUNTER

I hope that's just a very unflattering photo of the baby due to bad lighting? Bad camera angle? I know babies can become very cute and adorable with time.

ETA: The baby allegedly looks like her daddy. So I was right! The baby ain't cute! 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1