Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Nick Jonas

Thanks,  I got confused because a pic of Ariana popped up under the baby picture. Some of the audience look confused too. Maybe WW staff is messing with her😂

50 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but has Wendy mentioned their dog lately?   I remember when they got him she talked about him all the time.  It sounded like he was untrained and that breed being untrained is a tragedy waiting to happen.   I don't watch her much anymore but don't remember her talking about him recently. 

I never hear her mention him. She's probably over him, the cuteness has worn off, or more likely, the Hunter's got rid of him. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I never hear her mention him. She's probably over him, the cuteness has worn off, or more likely, the Hunter's got rid of him. 

Since Kev Jr has flown the coop, who is there to walk the big Dog? We know that Wendy isn’t stable on her feet and wouldn’t be caught dead walking the dog without a wig and full make up on. It wasn’t a small dog (males range between 99-110 lbs average), if I remember correctly, so wee wee pads were probably out of the question. His name was Shaquille (Shaq) and he is a Cane Corso aka Italian Mastiff. I’m sure she gave him to a shelter (lol or sent him to the Morristown house for someone else to deal with). He wasn’t a rescue, but a paid for breed dog. I hope she gave him back to the breeder. They aren’t known for being good apt dogs and need a lot of exercise and attention. My guess is that he is gone. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I never watch the whole show but I am right now. Was that a baby pic of Nick Jonas or Ariana Grande ?😂

LMAO!! I missed that but it is funny how todays celebs are like interchangeable parts. Are you sure it wasn't a baby pic of Keith Urban? Or Justin Beiber?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Idk, Something is going on with her. The slow steps she took to her chair was very noticeable. 

The episode with Martha stewart was so odd. Sitting doing crafts, she sat pretty much the whole episode.  I know she says she can sit if she want but it looks odd. It's not just the sitting,  she just seems off. More than usual. 

Man, she kept calling out the audience for "lying" . She says she changes her but let's them know, lol, what? 

Can she stop talking about Michelle Williams.  She claims no one cares about because she boring.  She's probably right,  I dont care, but damn she's mean to her.  Stop talking about her. The little smirk, and saying your alone. Wendy we know you sleep alone too. The problem is your married. 

Wendy has always been mean to Michele going all the way back to her radio days. She rags on her for being boring and she rags on her for never getting away from Beyoncé's shadow.  The only reason that Michelle lasted so long in Destiny's child was because she never made any waves. Wendy dogged on her for that too. She leveled the same criticism at Kelly. Wendy was right that Mathew did screw the ladies by not marketing their solo projects with fervor like Beyoncé.  They did eventually fire Matthew as their manager, but, the damage had already been done.  Kelly and Letoya always had the best voices in my opinion, in the original line up of Destiny's child. 

I feel really bad for Michelle, she is going through a deep depression and had that fiancée who made insensitive comments about race.  I found it shocking that he wanted to marry a Black woman, but, was  in denial dealing with issues that will come up living in America as  an interracial couple. I did not like how he treated Michele on their reality show.  Michelle has a good heart and I hope she finds happiness and peace. Wendy is so heartless and cruel to her. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
On 12/12/2018 at 6:08 PM, patty1h said:

I was reading through some of the comments on the Wendy Youtube channel and saw that she made a terrible faux pas with Nick Cannon today.  She asked him "Does your father still have all his hair?" and it turns out that Nick's dad died two years ago!  Nick was classy and just answered "yes".  I can't imagine how hard Norman cringed as he heard Wendy ask that question.  Wendy is so prepared.  /sarcasm/

Im sure at the time it happened, she sent a nice floral arrangement

• Love 2

I have to say I was incredibly offended by Wendy's comments to Michelle.  She tells a depressed woman who has admitted to having suicidal thoughts to leave her doctors, because they are probably milking her to eventually write a book.  What the hell?  What the fuck was she talking about?  How incredibly mean and cruel? 

Is Wendy that much of a monster?  Does she not understand how depression/mental illness works?  Of course her advice was to "go it alone", "be your own therapist", "get a few self help books".  Are you kidding me?  Hey Wendy, when your son was addicted to synthetic weed, did you tell him to read self help books?  If I remember you whisked him off overseas to get help.

What the hell is up her butt about counselors?  Is this about her and Kevin's bad marriage?  Did she recently get "bad advice" from a counselor/therapist on her marriage?

Whatever the case may be she was truly disgusting with her "advice" for Michelle.  If anything Michelle needs to make sure she is taking care of her mental health after dealing with her breakup and if her doctors whom are overseeing her care truly believe that the broadway show is too much for her then she needs to stop and take their advice.

• Love 11

Today's Wendy - she is wearing a white turtleneck - GCDS (God Can't Destroy Streetwear) and a black skirt with red and white stripes down the front. Oh, and what looks like a black bra underneath. 

It is pre-taped, as she slips a bit, saying the "money grab" in New Jersey happened "this morning." She polled the audience - who would stop, who wouldn't …. she admitted that she would not stop now, because she has money, but back in the day ….. I don't think she mentioned the accidents that happened because people were slamming on the brakes to jump out to grab some bills … THAT is what pissed me off - people putting others' lives in danger to grab some bills …. (though I WOULD be sorely tempted).

She mentions the search for a host for the Oscars, and says Whoopi Goldberg is too long-winded for the job. She still thinks that a host is not needed.

Next up is Les Moonves and Cybil Shepherd - she claims that her show was cancelled after she rejected his advances. Wendy wants the Cybil Show to return.

Next is a story about Da Brat and how she owes $8 million to a woman she struck with a rum bottle and disfigured. Wendy advises her to work hard, but not ask anyone for money (except at the end, when she suggested someone, I forget who). Wendy says her friends know to never ask her for anything. I'm sure they do!!

Wendy saw Kim K wearing an outfit on the internet that she now wants - ugly grey rubber leggings and a blue top that "you can tuck in to show how flat your stomach is." I'm glad she mentioned that no one on her staff liked the outfit - I'm not the only one. It's an excuse for Wendy to brag about how thin she is. Wendy - you look painfully thin, you have NO ass, and your breasts are grotesque. She threatened to wear the outfit on air someday. (THIS is a "Hot Topic??")

She tells us that some homes built in New Orleans after Katrina by a Brad Pitt's charity are defective, and she thinks Brad Pitt should fix them, since he wanted to be an architect. Perhaps he is responsible despite whatever profession he wanted to be as a child, Wendy. 

I noticed during the promo for the Holiday Grab she calls it "Grab-ation." 

I can't believe I missed the show where she ranted about sitting down, and how it is because she is "tired." I will have to watch on You Tube. 

Leah Remini was the guest. And of course, Gold Bond. (Part of some holiday gift segment.) And those creepy nutcrackers.

Edited by Jeanius
  • Love 7

Today's show (filmed on Thursday but aired on Friday) and Wendy's fashion choice reminded me of a Polish Kielbasa. It's lots of sausage stuffed very tightly in a thin casing that can barely hold it all in. 

ETA: I love Leah Remini. She is the true meaning of "fierce bitch". 

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I have to say I was incredibly offended by Wendy's comments to Michelle.  She tells a depressed woman who has admitted to having suicidal thoughts to leave her doctors, because they are probably milking her to eventually write a book.  What the hell?  What the fuck was she talking about?  How incredibly mean and cruel? 

Is Wendy that much of a monster?  Does she not understand how depression/mental illness works?  Of course her advice was to "go it alone", "be your own therapist", "get a few self help books".  Are you kidding me?  Hey Wendy, when your son was addicted to synthetic weed, did you tell him to read self help books?  If I remember you whisked him off overseas to get help.

What the hell is up her butt about counselors?  Is this about her and Kevin's bad marriage?  Did she recently get "bad advice" from a counselor/therapist on her marriage?

Whatever the case may be she was truly disgusting with her "advice" for Michelle.  If anything Michelle needs to make sure she is taking care of her mental health after dealing with her breakup and if her doctors whom are overseeing her care truly believe that the broadway show is too much for her then she needs to stop and take their advice.

Yes!! I could NOT believe her horrible advice!! Basically, Michelle should stay in her home, ALONE, not even friends should stop by?? Find a hobby and paint?? How does isolating yourself from everyone help?? I hope Michelle does NOT listen to Wendy.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Tammee said:

Im sure at the time it happened, she sent a nice floral arrangement

I think that you are giving Wendy too much credit. She’s cheap and has no compassion. I do agree with you that it would have been the nice/right thing to do. 

• Love 5

I don't know who Michelle is. I can't watch WW past Hot Topics but Wendy is rude to EVERYONE. Whether it's her audience, a guest, a reporter with celebrity news, a chef, a lady featuring the latest in beauty gadgets, her staff. Wendy is the best of gutter trash. But that's all that she's the best of. 

• Love 5

It’s Christmastime. Normally people tip their doormen, supers, drivers etc. Who wants to bet that Wendy barely tips, if at all, because she feels that they are lucky to be working for her? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation
  • Love 7

leah remini has been playing with her face for a while now but since her scientology show returned and she has been hawking that awful new movie with her bestie jennifer, who has a way better plastic surgeon, i  just can't stop looking to see what exactly has gone wrong with her face. lips, eyes, they look like they belong to someone else. it almost looks like she has a medical condition now, the plastic is so bad. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

leah remini has been playing with her face for a while now but since her scientology show returned and she has been hawking that awful new movie with her bestie jennifer, who has a way better plastic surgeon, i  just can't stop looking to see what exactly has gone wrong with her face. lips, eyes, they look like they belong to someone else. it almost looks like she has a medical condition now, the plastic is so bad. 

I always thought she was so pretty back in the King of Queens days. I don't like what she has done to herself, either. I don't remember her having such a huge forehead. It's distracting. 

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s Christmastime. Normally people tip their doormen, supers, drivers etc. Who wants to bet that Wendy barely tips, if at all, because she feels that they are lucky to be working for her? 

I wonder if Wendy does anything for her staff at Christmas. Nice bonuses? A dinner or party at a really nice restaurant? Even a great after hrs party at the office with a big buffet and open bar? Something, Anything? We know she surely won't have any party at her house, because nobody is allowed there. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

wonder if Wendy does anything for her staff at Christmas. Nice bonuses? A dinner or party at a really nice restaurant? Even a great after hrs party at the office with a big buffet and open bar? Something, Anything? We know she surely won't have any party at her house, because nobody is allowed there. 

You must be kidding! Lol. Wendy is all about Wendy. She is a self absorbed, narcissistic bitch. She'll be sharing Big fat Kev at Christmas. Maybe Wendy will get him on Christmas Eve and the young, sexy mistress will have him for Christmas day.  

• Love 6

I skipped out on the Nick Cannon interview the other day. But I just something about him responding to her oops baby comment on Instagram.  So I went and watched the interview.  Omg, Wendy ridiculous , she actually called the baby his oops baby to his face. Nick Cannon was nice to her but he did seemed stunned.  He seems to love his kids. Wendy is vile.

On Todays show: I was confused as to why it was ok for Da Brat🙄 to ask Ricky Smiley for money but not Mariah 😁 why do I try to make sense of Wendy. I'm sure Wendy's friends know not to ask Wendy for a damn thing.

• Love 8

What's with the constant shilling for Gold Bond?  There's only so much you can rave about a lotion.

22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

ETA: I love Leah Remini. She is the true meaning of "fierce bitch". 

I love her too!  And I love that she and J Lo are besties.  Both are friends in my head.

On 12/13/2018 at 2:32 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

Man, she kept calling out the audience for "lying."

Yes, what is the deal with her being so bitchy toward her "co-hosts" lately?  She snaps on them for random shit, chastises them for clapping when she thinks they shouldn't---I used to tell my girls we should do a day trip to NY to attend a taping and do lunch but I've long since abandoned those plans.  SHe's not fun anymore.

And now y'all have me worried about the dog.  Thanks a lot!  LOL

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

And now y'all have me worried about the dog.

Sorry. 

When you request tickets to her show you also have to submit a photo of yourself and your email. I wonder that they don’t check on Facebook or other places to make sure that you are a real fan and are willing to be a seal (clapping and agreeing with her every word). That keeps me from ever going. 

Has anyone on here gone to one of her tapings?  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

When you request tickets to her show you also have to submit a photo of yourself and your email

I would love to request tickets, send a pic of some stunningly beautiful friend of mine....get the tickets and then show up at the taping looking like Mama June. 

However, I moved from Ohio to California in 1981 and there's no way I'm going back in that direction anytime soon! That, and it would take a lot of bad food and bad fashion taste to look like Mama June (Pre Bariatric surgery)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, Mindthinkr said:

When you request tickets to her show you also have to submit a photo of yourself and your email.

I find that extremely insulting. I think Rachael Ray show does that, too. Or they put all the pretty people in the front rows or something equally obnoxious. 

• Love 5

This is second time time in the last 10 days that a new show was listed but a rerun actually aired.  The rest of the week is listed as new shows and we'll see if she shows up.  Next week is reruns into the end of the year.  I get the feeling that Wendy may not come back after the new year and, unfortunately, all the chairs in the world will not help her.  The decline is evident and she may need to take some more time to get things back to "normal".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Fishy said:

My guide says 'new' for the show but it's an old one.  Is she on break now for the holidays, anyone know?

Same thing here in Southern California. I knew the moment she walked out in the ugly rust colored velour pants and her "empower women" shirt that it was a repeat. But don't forget: Wendy WORKS HER ASS OFF!  

Wendy works at SITTING on her ass, not "working it off". Lol

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 5

If she is sick or whatever, she should just say so instead of pretending that she is fine, sits cuz she wants to, works her ass off, and "does it better than anybody!" As if we don't have eyes. This is not professional. No other talk show host would just ramdonly not show up and have the show just not go on. Get a guest host or use Norman when this happens for fucks sake! But she can't, cuz she's too afraid of how bad it will make her look in comparison. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 5
On 12/15/2018 at 8:41 AM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

And now y'all have me worried about the dog.  Thanks a lot!  LOL

I did a quick (1 minute) google search: "does Wendy Williams still have her dog in 2018". Nothing came up regarding the dog....just lots of pics and articles about the Mistress and Big Fat Kev. 

I've always pictured WW house having a back yard where she lets the dog do his business and it only gets cleaned once a month. It might be one of the reasons she never invites anyone to her house. That,  and she knows guests are going to ask "hey, where's BFK?" (Big Fat Kev) Lol

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

If she is sick or whatever, she should just say so instead of pretending that she is fine, sits cuz she wants to, works her ass off, and "does it better than anybody!" As if we don't have eyes. This is not professional. No other talk show host would just ramdonly not show up and have the show just not go on. Get a guest host or use Norman when this happens for fucks sake! But she can't, cuz she's too afraid of how bad it will make her look in comparison. 

Remember when Jerry O'Connell guest hosted for her? He was a bit crazy but he was a breath of fresh air and  a lot (not all) of people liked him, he got good reviews, too. Wendy was threatened by that. I don't think she will ever have a guest host again, she's too insecure. 

• Love 9
On 12/16/2018 at 11:32 AM, bichonblitz said:

I find that extremely insulting. I think Rachael Ray show does that, too. Or they put all the pretty people in the front rows or something equally obnoxious. 

The photos may be for security reasons. All of the shows pan to attractive people. Stadiums do it too. 

• Love 1

@galaxychaser You mentioned in another thread that you were going to a live taping of WW today. Please come here and tell us about your experience. I can’t wait to see what give-aways that you got today, but the show doesn’t come on here until 3 pm. I’m hoping you had a fun time and got lots of loot. 

• Love 4

Live show today...Wendy did not walk out - she appeared behind a large present that was taken away and she was already seated.  She mentioned that she got a hairline fracture on her right shoulder on Saturday and was getting medical care all day yesterday.  She is wearing a sling, but has it underneath her shirt.  So far she has not mentioned how she got the fracture. 

• Love 9

This is second-hand gossip from a site I've never heard of (LSA) - "Someone who knows someone that works for the show claimed that Wendy passed out again last Thursday after the show, and that she is gravely ill but in denial. That's why there were no new shows for Friday and Monday".

EDIT:  I just saw @Jeanius's post below.   She didn't walk out at all?  How does a fractured shoulder prevent her from walking?  I hate to be morbid but I really think she won't be coming back after the New Year.  The constant sitting is not just because "she wants to" - it's deeper than that and we call see it but Wendy seems really deep in denial.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 9

I am guessing a fall? She didn't walk anywhere on camera. I wonder if she has assistants help her get from one place to another. She said she will finish the week, then have time off to heal. I thought it was weird to have the sling under the shirt. 

Hot Topics started with Remy Ma and Papoose's baby girl. Remy wanted a truck for a "push present" (I hate that expression) and she got it.

She mentioned Cardi B and Offset's drama - Wendy thinks it was a publicity stunt, but that Cardi B wasn't in on it. 

Danielle Staub has a new man - Al B. Sure. They should stay together "for the cameras."

Les Moonves is not getting his $120 million settlement. She had a weird laughing fit when she said that his son's tablet was confiscated. How funny it would be when they opened it up and saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pop up (for example). She predicts Julie Chen will stick it out until son Charlie goes off to college.

She is mad that LL Cool J was not inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame. She mentions Roxy Music - says she never heard of them!! Really?? She also seemed to imply that the only reason Janet Jackson was inducted was the Justin Timberlake half-time incident. Again, really???

She mentions the pastor that gifted his wife a fancy sports car. "It's a bad look."

Last is Meghan Markle's father pleading for communication with his daughter. Wendy says she should tell him she needs two solid years first to get used to her role. She also says he was spotted at KFC and McD's the day after his "heart attack."

The guest is Jillian Michaels

• Love 6
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

How does a fractured shoulder prevent her from walking?  .  

Exactly what I was thinking - Duh?? - I'm sure there's more to it but we'll probably never know.  

• Love 4

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one.  She may still be very sore depending on what happened to her.  She may have also had pulled muscles or trauma to her body that didn't necessarily cause a break, but may hurt.  She uses her arms to push herself up into the purple chair, so that would have been difficult.  Also, you could tell that even sometimes moving or breathing caused her some pain, so I don't doubt that she needed to just sit and not move much.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

But wait!! Wendy works her ass off! LOL! 

She thinks so but probably a lot more than Kevin.

17 hours ago, Jaded said:

The page on the show's site that lists ticket dates doesn't list a future live taping until Jan. 28th, 2019.

Here's the guest lineup that's showing up there too as of right now anyway.....

rsz_wsg.thumb.jpg.91e2b52620acd7ef20db6e77689dea7d.jpg

That interview with Victoria should be interesting with all the turmoil at CBS. Hopefully Wendy does a good job.

Edited by rcc
  • Love 3

Wendy actually seemed more "with it" today as far as reading the prompter and talking to her guests. Maybe the fall will wake her up and get her to take better care of herself. If some other "truth" is going to come out, I'm sure it will be during her break and then she will not speak of it when she returns. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, rcc said:

That interview with Victoria should be interesting with all the turmoil at CBS. Hopefully Wendy does a good job.

It's one interview I actually want to see. I'll probably catch it when the segments from the show that day get uploaded to YouTube.

• Love 4

Maybe I missed it.  Why, exactly, was Wendy wearing her sling INSIDE her sweater?  She looked ridiculous.  Floppy sleeve.  I'm sorry she got hurt but she flat out told us she was in a sling. Did she think floppy sleeve looked better than a big, black sling?  I, for one, do not think it did.

Oh, and if your shoulder is hurt, do not offer your chef guest a hug then screech at her to not press on your shoulder.  Just don't offer the hug.  Say, "I'd hug you, but you know,y shoulder."  Can't imagine anyone would be offended at that.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

Maybe I missed it.  Why, exactly, was Wendy wearing her sling INSIDE her sweater?  She looked ridiculous.  Floppy sleeve.  I'm sorry she got hurt but she flat out told us she was in a sling. Did she think floppy sleeve looked better than a big, black sling?  I, for one, do not think it did.

Sling inside the sweater! Whyyyyyy would she do that? Is there something she doesn't want anyone to see? She gave no reason for wearing it that way nor did she give an explanation of exactly what happened to fracture her shoulder. What in the ever loving fuk is going on with her? 

First, she can't stand and walk any more. She needs to sit in a chair as much as possible. Now the shoulder injury. I'm confused because she hardly walks, and she definitely doesn't move fast because she's always afraid of falling down. So knowing all this, how does one injure their shoulder when they hardly move at all? Something just ain't right, folks. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8

There was an interesting montage run during the last 10 minutes of the show - clips of some of the guests that have been interviewed by Wendy over the last 10 years.  I must say, I was impressed by a lot of the faces I saw:  Donald and Ivanka Trump, Jennifer Lopez, Chris Rock, Dolly Parton, Jimmy Fallon, and a lot more. Okay, they also showed some C+D level guests.  At least 90% of the "name" guests must have been on before I started watching the show, because I know I didn't see those people.  It also shows that the standard of the show has gone down, because that caliber of guests doesn't seem to be happening any more.

• Love 6

Today's Wendy - live!! Wendy is seated again - she is seated throughout the entire show. Her arm is still under her clothes. She is about as "casual" as she can be, wearing a grey sweat suit with some black embellishments. She tells us she has on a soft cast and a sling, and her "flower ring" - she mentioned that ring yesterday as well - and she lets us know her hand is warm, courtesy of her ginormous boob(s).

She starts in on Hot Topics - the whole beginning seems rushed - she seems a bit nervous. Kim K wants Kanye off Twitter. She pauses, and starts a mini-rant about how weird Hot Topics is lately, a "death march" (?) and everything is a repeat, and there is no juicy stuff. Also, she can't eat, she spills soup down the front of her robes, she has gone through five robes, and there won't be any good stuff until February. Sounds like she may be off the month of January? 

Back to Lukewarm Topics …. the Kate Hudson Weight Watcher story. It's a garbled discussion … Kate has never had a weight problem, she has 25 pounds baby weight, she is worth this many million so why not get a few more, why not, she has good genes, well, don't be mad at Kate, be mad at Weight Watchers.

Next Not Topic - she is going to go home and watch 450 new episodes of Law and Order, and eat miso soup. 

She sips her tea and makes a face - "Green tea. Yuck!!!"

Next is a story about David Spade dissing Uber for the drivers being too chatty. She talks about a button to indicate if you want to chat or not. Norman explains it would be a button on the app, and Wendy says then the driver would not come and pick you up!! She says "Ub-dam-ers" just want to talk to people. I don't think Uber drivers decide whether to pick people up based on whether or not they want to chat, but Wendy is convinced that they do. Whole story was strange. And of course Wendy doesn't want to talk to people. 

Megan Mullally can't find a designer to dress her for hosting the SAG Awards. Christian Siriano has stepped up, but Wendy thinks this is somehow not so great because Christian, (or Kristen, as Wendy called him) is known as that guy that steps up to help the poor gals that can't get other designers. I happen to like Christian, so pooh on you, Wendy.

She tells the story of when Julia Roberts realized that she was famous - when someone asked for her autograph when she was in a bathroom stall. Wendy says she would sign an autograph in the bathroom, but not in a stall. I do not believe this for one second. Wendy would be disgusted to be approached in a bathroom. (I probably would be as well, but no chance I will ever be famous, so what do I know. )

Alfonso is suing over his dance, the Carlton being used in the video game Fortnite and NBA 2K. Also, some other guy is also suing over his dance. Wendy says something about they should sue together, no it would be separately, the other guy is younger, so he should definitely sue (not sure what AGE has to do with it). zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guests are Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard. First they are interviewed, then later they sing. I like them together, they seem to get along so well. Wendy ask Ruben about a broken engagement - Ruben looks SO sad, he really doesn't want to talk about it, but Wendy plows on. Clay helps out, he looks like he feels really bad for Ruben. Wendy loves to twist the knife. What a bitch she can be. 

I agree that the Hot Topics are all the same stories - Kim and Kanye, Meghan Markle, and a handful of others have made up the bulk of the topics, and the rest is mostly filler. 

4 hours ago, patty1h said:

There was an interesting montage run during the last 10 minutes of the show - clips of some of the guests that have been interviewed by Wendy over the last 10 years.  I must say, I was impressed by a lot of the faces I saw:  Donald and Ivanka Trump, Jennifer Lopez, Chris Rock, Dolly Parton, Jimmy Fallon, and a lot more. Okay, they also showed some C+D level guests.  At least 90% of the "name" guests must have been on before I started watching the show, because I know I didn't see those people.  It also shows that the standard of the show has gone down, because that caliber of guests doesn't seem to be happening any more.

That was interesting. I have only recently started watching Wendy, so it was new to me. I think they did that to remind us that Wendy is/was relevant, and also as time filler.

• Love 7

I think that Wendy did more than hairline crack her shoulder. I think her arm and hand are hidden under her shirt in her sling for a reason. Bruises? Stitches? I also think she is sticking to the chairs because she is on pain medication and was unstable before taking it so they aren’t taking any chances. 

Who took her to the ER? Was Big Kev even home? Is this a form of getting attention from him. I’m skeptical, but not going to rule out DV. 

• Love 7

That was mean what Wendy did to Ruben. Clay and Ruben were being fun and playful and even willing to dish on some stuff, but Wendy had an agenda to bring up old news about Ruben getting dumped. The way she told that story was totally demeaning to him. His face got so sad and defeated. It was just totally fucking unnecessary, with Wendy asserting SHE WAS USING YOU! YOU WERE A COME UP! Good for Clay for jumping in to diffuse it for his friend. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, patty1h said:

Good call Patty!  That montage actually made me sad, because you could see and recall how 'clear' Wendy used to be.  She's obviously a huge mess right now and it's depressing.

I had really forgotten all about Clay and Ruben.  I forgot how smooth Ruben's voice is.   Wendy got it right when she said there's nothing you can say bad about Ruben... yet she insisted on telling that insulting story, despite Clay trying to shut her up.  

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think that Wendy did more than hairline crack her shoulder. I think her arm and hand are hidden under her shirt in her sling for a reason. Bruises? Stitches? I also think she is sticking to the chairs because she is on pain medication and was unstable before taking it so they aren’t taking any chances. 

Who took her to the ER? Was Big Kev even home? Is this a form of getting attention from him. I’m skeptical, but not going to rule out DV. 

I have to agree Mindthinkr.  Something isn't adding up here.

• Love 5