Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Notes on today's Wendy: She trots out in a black top and a yellow skirt made of puffer coat material. I've noticed that I use the same word to describe much of her wardrobe - ugly.

She is very excited about Donna Brazile - wants to ask her is she likes the "Housewives." And other inane stuff.

Hot Topics included: Chris Brown and Rihanna being friends. Then more on Tekashi - there was a snitch recording lots of incriminating stuff. Whenever I see his picture, I think, "conditioner." His hair so dry. I hope he got a got hair cut and some deep conditioning hair mask in jail.

Next up is the custody battle between Kate and Jon Gosselin over Colin. First Wendy says she said before that there should be a show about Kate being single and dating, but then she turns around and says she is undateable. She says that Jon is unmarriable. News Flash Wendy - not every one wants to get married or be married. 

Meek Mill is being sued for some violence outside of a club. Then some story about Conrad Hilton stalking an ex-girlfriend and leaving stuffed rabbits for her. He looks deranged in the courtroom. Poor little rich boy.

Wendy shows the clip of the hang glider who hangs on for dear life. I have seen this clip over and over. Seemed like a filler topic.

Then the interview with Donna Brazile you guys covered - thank you - I wasn't sure WHAT to say about that!! Wendy ugly cries over the nauseating gushing that Donna lathered over Wendy. My opinion of Donna went down several notches. Especially when she states how "informed" Wendy is ….. 

Wendy's eyes were quite bugged out today. I feel for her, as I have thyroid problems, too. It can be tough to get the medication under control, and stress doesn't help. 

At least she hasn't mentioned her snowstorm story lately. That was embarrassing last week.

• Love 7

OMG, Donna was being way to extra on Wendy.  Donna has always had a fun/honest personality but god she was laying it on thick for some reason.  She really was trying to come off cool/hip/fun/hot topic worthy. 

Donna, you have an incredibly accomplished political career.  I'm sure your press agent could of found you another show to publicize you book outside of Wendy.  She was on the View earlier in the month or last, she would of been a better guest on Kelly and Ryan, or the GMA spin off show.  Having to kiss Wendy's behind just for press was way to much.

• Love 9

I like Donna Brazile, but the recent round of press I've caught her on has really eroded my respect, and this Wendy interview was a nadir.  Donna just seems too smart for this.  Wendy weeping when Donna came out was pretty nonsensical.  Donna Brazile is cool and all, but it's not like Oprah or the Dalai Lama was onstage.  Donna does look great though and I love the concept of her book.

Does anyone ever wonder if Wendy is a Republican?  I'm a middle of the road person, caught between an extremely Republican family, and extremely Democratic friends, so I'm super sensitive to people's little tells that reveal their politics.  I've just heard a lot over the years that makes me wonder if she checks off the R box on her ballot from time to time.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, rcc said:

Thanks for the response. Donna is sexually ambiguous as reported on her wiki page. Gay probably. I looked on youtube for a clip. Not there. Donna usually is on the ABC Sunday morning political show with George S. and she is smart. Too bad she felt the need to go on Wendy's show.

I thought it was common knowledge that Donna is gay. She never talks about it, but never denies it either.  

I did not see the show, but, Donna is too good for the likes of Wendy. Donna is an intelligent capable woman who has worked her butt off for the Democratic party for decades.  She was the interim head of the DNC. I could go on and on, on how great this woman is , but, it might get me in trouble, since politics is not allowed. Donna has lowered my estimation of her a bit, by getting in the mud with Wendy. I know that is harsh, but, Wendy's meltdown over the snowstorm has really soured me.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Donna, you have an incredibly accomplished political career.  I'm sure your press agent could of found you another show to publicize you book outside of Wendy. 

Yeah, I don't understand why she would agree to be on Wendy. I also don't understand why she would choose to tell the story of Michelle Obama offering advice to Melania about raising a kid in the White House and Melania said no thanks. Is that really important? Who cares? Not everybody falls at the feet of Michelle O. 

• Love 4

Was that whole "Shopping with Wendy" segment crow-barred into the show just as an extended commercial to sell Airwick?  I guess they production team put their heads together and came up with this new way to push the product, instead of just having Wendy talk about how she loves them.  Tacky.

• Love 2

Wendy just started here 2 minutes ago, and I just had to pop in and say...  Wasn't it a month or so ago Wendy said they didn't use a 'hype' person to get audience going? Now, 2 minutes into show, 2 very different, distinct shots of someone hyping the audience during the 'woo-woo' hollering.  Didn't look like Suzanne, but could only see person from behind.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, dgreen66 said:

Wasn't it a month or so ago Wendy said they didn't use a 'hype' person to get audience going?

I think I remember her saying that they didn't have/need an APPLAUSE sign - that the audience did all that clapping on their own.  I may have missed her talking about the hype person but anyone with eyes has seen Suzanne waving for the audience to stand up, etc. and that DJ guy playing music to get everyone ramped up.  What would Wendy call that?

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Tammee said:

I can see those two in a relationship.  Why not.  Big Kev has his sidepiece why cant she have one....or two...or three.  Hee kidding, but at least one

Wendy and Boris Kodjoe?! Not a chance in hell! LOL.

• Love 2
On 11/26/2018 at 10:05 AM, Fishy said:

JMO, but I thought the wig Wendy was wearing today was a hot mess and did Wendy forget her pants for today's show??  Any shorter and she might as well just sit there in her underwear.

To quote Greg Proops, "A dress so short you can tell if she's ovulating!"

On 11/27/2018 at 10:08 AM, chenoa333 said:

Today's hot topics Wendy is talking about Amanda Bynes past drug use. According to Wendy, Amanda was addicted to "molly" and ecstasy. 

Isn't "molly" the slang term for ecstasy? So essentially, Wendy was telling us that Amanda was addicted to ecstasy and ecstasy. 

Wow, she's addicted to ecstasy AND ecstasy; that is one serious addiction.  Much more severe than being addicted to just ecstasy.  Wendy trying to be cool by saying molly and ending up looking the fool. She is remarkably inept.  

• Love 7

Today's Wendy: It the Holidays - decorations are up and Wendy has on a teal jumpsuit? No, it's a separate pants and knit turtleneck. Slightly different shades of green. She looks like a giant sock.

Hot Topics starts with the Nick/Priyanka wedding. She is impressed with the trappings, but calls a four day wedding celebration annoying. She would just show up for one day. But at least she wouldn't have to bring a gift if she attended the whole thing, because it is enough that she showed up. She has to mention the age difference, and says she looks like his mother. The relation ship just doesn't sit right with Wendy, it is stuck in her throat. It's too much to take. Especially considering that they have only been dating four months. She does understand that a multi-day wedding is traditional in India? If guests are flying from the U.S. to India, it might as well be more than one day. I don't think Wendy likes being around people unless she is in control of the situation.

Next is a story about Magic Johnson's daughter being part of a group of gals robbed at an Airbnb. Elisa escaped out of the bathroom window. 

Then she mentioned the Kid Rock/Joy Behar bitchfest, and how Kid was fired. Wendy says that Kid Rock is a grandfather at age 47, so that tells you what kind of a person HE is!! (Wendy has a rigid set of rules in life. Money over all. Then the need to be married. And never divorce. Have children even if you aren't married. But only for money. A woman should never marry someone younger. Then, control when your child has children. Also, money tops everything.)

Jesse Williams gets shit for asking that pictures of him should not be posted online without his permission. Wendy segues into a story about when she was at an awards dinner and a woman kept trying to talk to her, and couldn't get close enough, because of Wendy's People flanking her, and the woman started yelling and hanging around trying to talk to her. Poor Wendy. The lady did sound a tad deranged. 

She discusses an ad for Morley's fried chicken in London that stole an image of Skai Jackson. Skai's response was "Run me my check!!" Wendy No-Nos the audience for clapping, saying it was childish. She points out that it is a "Black" thing - meaning racist for choosing a black person. I agree. And speaking of fried chicken, she tells us the riveting news that Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman were spotted eating at KFC. About all she has to say is that Keith Urban could be Colonel Sanders, and Nicole is anorexic.

Next she discussed Brigitte Nielsen and her having a baby at 55. She lost her baby weight in two weeks, but Wendy says that's just Spanx. She stumbles mentioning that Brigitte was married to Sly Stallone's mother …. she meant she was seen with Sly Stallone's mother, who is 97 ….. 

The Naughty guy is on to discuss the "Royal Mess." Nothing much new here. 

Of more interest was the Jackie Chan book out, and all of the dirt he reveals. He can't read or write, did drugs, spent lots of money, enjoyed lots of prostitutes …. the saddest part was hearing about a daughter that is homeless, and claims her dad is homo-phobic because she has a girlfriend, and won't help her. Two sides and all that, but for Jackie to waste so much money but not want to "waste" it on a child …. Wendy says she is surprised he is doing a lot of talking considering he is still alive - it sounded weird at first, but she means maybe he should have had it published after he dies. Oh, and Jackie threw his son "across the wall," no - across the ROOM, Wendy. I suppose she was thinking against the wall. 

She does slip up here and there - I give her some slack for being live - I find my tongues gets twisted up more easily as I have gotten older. It's more her attitude and sneering, nastiness I find distasteful. 

• Love 9

D'yall notice that they brought the purple chair up onto the audience steps for Wendy to sit in while she was talking to the Rockettes during the last 10 minutes of the show?  She sat there the whole time they were discussing the Radio City show and she continued to sit while shaking the Rockettes hands and then it cut to commercial.  When they came back from commercial, she was still in the chair but during a camera cut to the audience clapping, she got up and shook 1-2 hands while the credits rolled, then she stopped and stood in one spot until the show ended.  I was trying to read the look on her face as the show faded to black... not sure.  

It's just weird to me that she sat for the Rockettes and the rest of the show.   Is she getting unstable again?

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Wendy says she is surprised he is doing a lot of talking considering he is still alive - it sounded weird at first, but she means maybe he should have had it published after he dies.

Thanks, I was like, whuh? huh? But that makes sense. ...You are the Wendy whisperer! 

2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Is she getting unstable again?

I don't know, but last Thursday I was seriously creeped out by how huge her eyeballs looked while she was struggling to read the prompter. It was actually uncomfortable to look at. I didn't even make fun of it here, cuz it just looked downright painful.  

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Jeanius said:

(Wendy has a rigid set of rules in life. Money over all. Then the need to be married. And never divorce. Have children even if you aren't married. But only for money. A woman should never marry someone younger.

Big Kev is 6 yrs younger than Wendy. 

• Love 3

Reading through the above posts, I'm ALMOST speechless. I'm beginning to believe that most people are still watching her because we don't want to miss the train wreck that is comin' down the tracks! Toot Toot! All aboard! Lol.

• Love 9

Today's Wendy: She prances out in a "festive" mustard-yellow topper over black underneath. Better than Whoopi's Holiday sweaters, I suppose.

She begins with discussing the opening of the Cher show and Kanye's cell phone rudeness. She says there are two sides - and SHE can't sit still for more than an hour. She seemed to be excusing Kanye's behavior. Nah, Wendy. If you can't sit relatively still for the two hour show, then don't go. Just because Kimmy is a big fan doesn't mean you have to go. Sunny on The View said she was there and Kanye's actions were very noticeable. Anyway, Wendy made it all about her and how she would rather stay home and watch TV. 

Then she talks about Beyoncé and Jay-Z's concert that was streaming then cut off after they had been performing for 25 minutes. She calls them "cheap"

She hypes Lindsey Lohan's upcoming reality show "Beach Club" that is filmed in Greece. Wendy is very excited about this and wants to vacation there and film a piece for the show. I would be with the handful of folks who clapped that they were NOT interested in Lindsay Lohan and her attempts to be Lisa Vanderpump.

Next a painful story about Cardi B not showing up in court for ordering a couple of strippers to be beat up for sleeping with her husband. Wendy figures out partway that they are sisters, then asks if they sleep with each other, and Norman basically has to remind Wendy that he is not interested in women. Stick to the story, Wendy. The women were assaulted. Cardi B should be angrier with her husband (and maybe she is, though I haven't heard reports that she ordered a beatdown of Offset).

She mentions that Ozzy had a bad infection from a manicure that could have killed him, and it is an excuse to talk about her own nail routine (she does them herself) and her warnings about manicures. She DOES have pedicures, since she can't get at her toes properly. 

Eddy Murphy had his tenth child, but that's okay with Wendy because he doesn't leave his house except to get coffee.

We are "treated" to another Judge Wendy. 

She is sitting in a chair more often - I noticed that the other day - out in the studio audience. Maybe she is experiencing some dizziness and finds it difficult to navigate the stairs.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

She mentions that Ozzy had a bad infection from a manicure

Thanks for clarifying that! I thought she said that Ozzy got an infection on his thumb then went straight into how germ filled nail salon equipment is. I couldn't connect the dots (Wendy's dots are difficult to connect!) but now I understand her skewed statement. Millions of people get manicures at nail salons every day and never get an infection. 

Re: Lindsay Lohans new reality show. Does anyone else remember (many months ago) when WW had a segment on Hot Topics about Lindsay trying to get her own reality show and got turned down. Then WW said she'd love to be a part of that reality show (producing it?) and said "call me Lindsay." And now Wendy just so happens to be going on vacation to Mikanos, Greece? What a coincidence. Lol! I'll bet Wendy's getting a free vacation at Lindsays beach resort in exchange for pimping Lindsays show. And we'll for sure see WW ugly mug on an episode.

• Love 4

Re: yesterday's show

Why is Wendy so excited and supportive about Megan Markle being an asshole with her new life at the Palace? If what is being said is true then I'm ashamed she's an American. Grow some class, Meghan! Then...during the audience sound off segment she said that the Royals better get used to her because the Royals don't divorce!WTF planet is Wendy living on? Do Charles and Diana ring a bell? Fergie and Prince Andrew? Plenty of them divorce.

Totally agree about the purple chair plopped in the audience after commercial break while she was talking to rockettes being weird. Wendy is such a damn mess.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, patty1h said:

D'yall notice that they brought the purple chair up onto the audience steps for Wendy to sit in while she was talking to the Rockettes during the last 10 minutes of the show?  She sat there the whole time they were discussing the Radio City show and she continued to sit while shaking the Rockettes hands and then it cut to commercial.  When they came back from commercial, she was still in the chair but during a camera cut to the audience clapping, she got up and shook 1-2 hands while the credits rolled, then she stopped and stood in one spot until the show ended.  I was trying to read the look on her face as the show faded to black... not sure.  

It's just weird to me that she sat for the Rockettes and the rest of the show.   Is she getting unstable again?

This is why I have never bought her "dipping and doing it" "disco naps" Wendy can barely  walk to her purple chair. 

When I watch Wendy's I always assume she gets most of the details wrong. That's pretty sad.

She has always put Meghan Markle down.  Her dislike of her has confused me. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Re: yesterday's show

Why is Wendy so excited and supportive about Megan Markle being an asshole with her new life at the Palace? If what is being said is true then I'm ashamed she's an American. Grow some class, Meghan! Then...during the audience sound off segment she said that the Royals better get used to her because the Royals don't divorce!WTF planet is Wendy living on? Do Charles and Diana ring a bell? Fergie and Prince Andrew? Plenty of them divorce.

Totally agree about the purple chair plopped in the audience after commercial break while she was talking to rockettes being weird. Wendy is such a damn mess.

I don't believe any stories that are written about Megan Markle. There are people who hate Megan for no good reason.  Wendy is the biggest hater and her bizarre obsession with Megan rivals that odious pig, Piers Morgan.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't believe any stories that are written about Megan Markle. There are people who hate Megan for no good reason.  Wendy is the biggest hater and her bizarre obsession with Megan rivals that odious pig, Piers Morgan.

I agree. Wendy has been hating on Meghan from the start. I also dont believe the stories about Meghan . Is she a saint. Probably not and I'm sure she's not the devil either. I can't even wrap my head around the hate. It's so bizarre. 

Wendy's "I told you, I told you"  was obnoxious. 

• Love 7

Wendy seemed a bit shady at the end of her show. She was mentioning a donation for those kids and I thought her show was going to donate some $$. Nope. LEGO was giving the 100k worth of their toys (brought to you by the WW Show). She might have had someone call and solicit that but by no means do I think she knew someone there, or made a phone all to put it into action. Yet she sounded as though she was taking partial credit for it. Why didn’t she just supplement that gift with a WW Show check for 10k? Ah right, she’s cheap and above giving to others. It’s all about people giving to her. 

• Love 9

Yeah, but the thing that struck me as strange is that while she is usually a Megan hater she was gleeful that Megan was being (supposedly) so nasty to the Kensington staff and driving a wedge between William and Harry and fighting with Kate. I don't get why she would think that would be ok. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, but the thing that struck me as strange is that while she is usually a Megan hater she was gleeful that Megan was being (supposedly) so nasty to the Kensington staff and driving a wedge between William and Harry and fighting with Kate. I don't get why she would think that would be ok. 

Because it (to her) proves she was right about Meghan.  She has been saying Meghan was a nasty woman who was using Harry. That's why she kept saying "I told you" when the gossip guy went on and on about Meghan driving a wedge between Harry and the rest of the royal family. To wendy it validates her hate of Meghan.  And that makes her giddy. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4

Today Wendy says she walks out of most movies, even movies that she thinks are really good and she is enjoying, cuz she just can't watch for 2 hours. What the ever loving fuck? 

After talking about the importance of Cardi B making her court date, Wendy says that if it were her, she would close the set down and make the court date, cuz she always handles her business. Um, didn't she just recently hit and run somebody's car in a parking lot then drive home and hide from the police inside her house and then try to lie about it? 

At this point, Wendy just says whatever. Ms. Keepin' It Real is the most fake host on TV. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy says she walks out of most movies, even movies that she thinks are really good and she is enjoying, cuz she just can't watch for 2 hours. What the ever loving fuck? 

She probably had to leave to get her drug fix. It’s too chancy doing it in the public restroom where she could be seen or heard. You know girl isn’t quiet when it comes to body functions (throat clearing, hacking, burping etc). 

• Love 5

Can someone please explain to me the actual RATIONAL reason that Wendy has so much hate for both Meghan Markle and Nick/Priyanka.  Did Priyanka or Meghan sleep with Big Kev while the side chick was away? 

Seriously, it is just incredibly bizarre how gleeful she is in her disgust regarding these people.  When she first started talking about Meghan it was all "we got us a Black Princess" and "Yes, we can", and "Get it Meghan".  A few months into that she completely turned on Meghan and started painting her as this supposed gold-digger and master Svengali. 

Then with Nick and Priyanka, both have been guests and she has admitted to liking them, especially Priyanka.  Now anytime their names are brought up she has such disdain that they are a couple.  Yes, she is older, so what?  And no Wendy, 35yr old Priyanka does in no way shape of form look old enough to be Nick's mother.  What happened to her "I love love".  As many ridiculous stories of thots, instagram models, and rotten baby daddies, you think she would welcome a seemingly nice couple getting married.

She really is headed for a meltdown.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Because it (to her) proves she was right about Meghan.  She has been saying Meghan was a nasty woman who was using Harry. That's why she kept saying "I told you" when the gossip guy went on and on about Meghan driving a wedge between Harry and the rest of the royal family. To wendy it validates her hate of Meghan.  And that makes her giddy. 

I get what you are saying and now it makes more sense to me why she is acting the way she is about Meghan. It's exhausting trying to figure her out. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

What happened to her "I love love"

Well, today she loved those paragons of decency, Lindsay Lohan and Edie Murphy. Maybe Wendy can only like those that she sees as "beneath" her and the others she has to tear down. So:  Beyonce, no. Megan, no. Jonas, no. Lohan, she's all in! 

• Love 4

Here's all the proof you need of Wendy's being a moron and just hateful for no reason regarding Meghan. One of her big "proofs" and stories to use regarding Meghan is the story of how Meghan reached out to their show for some type of interview or segment. Oh wow, someone in the entertainment world, who admittedly wasn't exactly A-List, reached out to a talk show. And she's such a diva but yet she did it herself. No manager or publicist. She was out there hustling for herself. 

Okay, so this already makes no sense in terms of proving this woman is some gold digger but Wendy our resident idiot sure loves bringing it up. But here's where it gets even more ridiculous. Based on the timeline of Meghan and Harry's relationship that they later revealed after their engagement, Meghan was likely already dating Harry when she reached out to Wendy's show. So this "gold digger" and "social climber" had already bagged herself a Prince, even if the public didn't know and rather than chill and wait around for that engagement ring, she was still out there trying to push her brand and her own career. And yet Wendy constantly uses it as some evidence or proof of her ridiculous disdain for this woman, is justified. 

Wendy is nothing more than a fucking cliche in every way - the woman who hates other women. As for all these rumors about Meghan, you don't have to be a fan to see it for the obvious bullshit it is. One journalist summed it up best by writing, "let's look at the facts - there aren't any". And that's really the crux of this. A bunch of click bait headlines that when you actually read the articles, you realize is just a bunch of empty crap. My favorite is the she made precious Kate cry before the wedding. Because of course, the biracial woman made the pure innocent white woman cry. 

And yet, not one of the articles regurgitating the same crap from one main article can say how she did this. All they say is that Charlotte had a fitting before the wedding, Kate who had just given birth was emotional and then Kate cried. They don't even tell you Meghan was at the fitting, if she yelled at Kate or  Charlotte, called Kate fat, etc. nothing. Just that she supposedly made Kate cry. But they don't have to back it up with any actual meaningful details because they have ignorant bitter twats like Wendy to lap it up. 

• Love 10

I was able to get Wendy today. She had on a cream-colored turtleneck with large ribbing and a metallic leopard or some such print pencil skirt. 

First up is the feud between Madonna and Lady Gaga where Madonna posts on Instagram that she used a phrase that Gaga has now copied. Wendy played Gaga saying the same thing over and over - if there are 100 people in a room,  and 99 don't believe in you, you focus on the one person who believes in you. Madonna's was similar. Wendy says Madonna is bigger than to be so petty, and that Madonna didn't invent the 100 people thing anyway. She says Madonna is jealous, and she doesn't have an Oscar, and Gaga will probably get one. She ends by saying, "I know you're watching."

Next up is thirsty Kenya, who posts pictures of her baby every time a new episode airs of RHOA. It was kind of funny - the birth, the baby's hand, the baby's foot - lol. Wendy wants Kenya back on the show, since Shamari and Ronnie "aren't clicking," and she wants Phaedra, too. She would boot Porsha, who is way too extra, or something. She ends up mentioning that she doesn't believe that People would pay her $6,000 for baby pictures. She sounded like she thought Kenya was boring after all. 

Gwyneth Paltrow has a room in the home for her ex to stay in when she is traveling and he is in town. Wendy thinks this is a bad idea, and he should stay in the "outhouse" or guesthouse. She implies that Gwyneth doesn't like sex and is a machine. But very pretty. (Me - eh.)

Wendy doesn't believe that Safaree and Erica Mena are really dating - it's just for show. At the end, there was a weird exchange with Norman about where Juju fits in. Norman was all Huh? and Wendy said the studio audience had the info. 

Wendy gets a fit of weird giggles talking about the Big Reveal that Chaka Khan sleeps in a bonnet and a grannie nightgown. Wendy thinks this is a horrible idea - even if you are alone, you should beautify yourself, otherwise you will end up single forever, and only go out to church. The hell? She just HAS to tell us she always wears lingerie with thin straps that goes down to HERE, to HERE, down to HERE, her boobs are STILL GOOD, and she puts her hair in a top knot. She has bad edges. 

Last is a mention of a new reality show about Extreme Love - unusual couples. Wendy is not interested, but I will admit is would be right up my alley, if I still had cable. I have a handful of channels over antenna for now. I try not to watch much TV these days - the Wendy show is my current guilty trashy pleasure.

Her guest is Kenan Thompson. 

It seemed a bit weird in the end … I was only half paying attention. After Kenan, and a celebrity hair guy (whom she rushed through), there was some time left, but no Ask Wendy, or other little game she does. She sat in that purple chair in the studio audience for like three short segments just talking about upcoming stuff, or asking people to come to the show. Not much walking around, if any.

I don't think she is all well, though she has been a bit calmer this week. Her eyes didn't bug as much yesterday and today. She is very thin. Probably dizzy. And she doesn't like the holidays. Her only child is off to school. She has a marriage. {cough} She's getting older. Well, she seems quite pleased with herself. I wonder.

Hey, life is tough - I have been going through some stuff as well - divorce after a long marriage, last child off to school, downsizing (a blessing, but still painful), move to a new area, mild medical issue (but still scary), depression and anxiety (but getting better), nearing retirement age, feeling my age …. (enough about me - I'm pulling a "Wendy"). I get that Wendy has had her own challenges. But she is a woman who enjoys feeling superior to others - she has "followed the rules" (though she DID marry a younger man - thanks for pointing that out bichonblitz), and was brought up properly, but still wants to wallow in the "declasse", as she said to Kenan. Kenan was determined to stay classy - Wendy tried her best to drag him down. At least she admitted it.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Wendy gets a fit of weird giggles talking about the Big Reveal that Chaka Khan sleeps in a bonnet and a grannie nightgown. Wendy thinks this is a horrible idea - even if you are alone, you should beautify yourself, otherwise you will end up single forever, and only go out to church. The hell? She just HAS to tell us she always wears lingerie with thin straps that goes down to HERE, to HERE, down to HERE, her boobs are STILL GOOD, and she puts her hair in a top knot. She has bad edges. 

Ahhahaha I love the "even if you are alone" comment. We all know Wendy is probably alone most of the time. Have fun with your sexy sleeping attire and top knots, Wendy!

• Love 6

The purple chair made an appearance in the audience again.  Why it suddenly became necessary on the stairs confuses me.  I thought it was being used more because Wendy may be a bit unstable, but she seems OK on her feet where she stands behind a counter and checks out the latest gadgets, beauty supplies, accessories, etc.  She also seems fine with the shaking of hands at the end of the show, which involves her navigating those risers.  I'm at a loss.

• Love 6

Today's Wendy: She wears a black dress with diamond shaped cut outs around the neckline. Not bad for Wendy.

She discusses the Golden Globe nominations. Since Lady Gaga is nominated, she says, "Take that, Madonna!!"

Kevin Hart will host the Oscars. She approves. 

She covers the Adam Levine favoritism drama, and thinks Adam made a bad move. She calls it possibly racist. Then, "I don't care."

She mentions the Travis Scott look-alike prank. 

Then, RHONJ, which Wendy dozed through, but she covered the scene where Jackie angers Teresa by daring to talk about Joe being in jail. Wendy mocked Teresa and said "ppppppprison" several times. 

Fans are slamming Sarah Hyland for posting about her cousin's GoFundMe page. Wendy agrees that she should not have, and donated privately. 

Jon wins sole custody of Colin Gosselin. Kate was a no show in court. Wendy sneers again about how no one would want to date Kate, and/or watch her dating show next year.

Wendy loves punishment, and shame, but not spanking. Although she was a spanker. She says this as a lead-in to the story of the Dad that made his daughter walk to school after she bullied someone on the bus. Wendy was all for it. 

Ice Cube is the guest. Wendy has a few rude remarks: "So, you have no awards, right?" Then she clearly does not understand what cbd oil is when asking him about the use of marijuana in his BIG3 league. He repeats that they only allow cbd use, which does not get you high. She asks, "How about edibles?" No, Wendy. 

6 minutes ago, patty1h said:

The purple chair made an appearance in the audience again.  Why it suddenly became necessary on the stairs confuses me.  I thought it was being used more because Wendy may be a bit unstable, but she seems OK on her feet where she stands behind a counter and checks out the latest gadgets, beauty supplies, accessories, etc.  She also seems fine with the shaking of hands at the end of the show, which involves her navigating those risers.  I'm at a loss.

Yes - it seems like they have ditched the segments where she is standing in the audience, like Ask Wendy. She did Wendy, What's Good, where she sat and had a monitor behind her, in the audience. Then she sat to ask folks to come to the show. Maybe they are going to change things up, and have more segments where she sits, like Judge Wendy and cut back on the parts in the studio audience where she stands.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Jeanius said:

She discusses the Golden Globe nominations. Since Lady Gaga is nominated, she says, "Take that, Madonna!!"

*sigh* Which makes no sense because Madonna has two Golden Globes - one for her role in Evita and one for Original Song for the movie Wallis. 

• Love 4

Did anyone else notice that next to her chair in the audience she had a table to her left that had flowers on it? I don’t know  about her physical stability, but she might also be becoming a bit lazy in her actions as well as her learning the Hot Topics of the day and her guest’s information. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Today's Wendy: She wears a black dress with diamond shaped cut outs around the neckline. Not bad for Wendy.

Kevin Hart will host the Oscars. She approves. 

She covers the Adam Levine favoritism drama, and thinks Adam made a bad move. She calls it possibly racist. Then, "I don't care."

She mentions the Travis Scott look-alike prank. 

Then, RHONJ, which Wendy dozed through, but she covered the scene where Jackie angers Teresa by daring to talk about Joe being in jail. Wendy mocked Teresa and said "ppppppprison" several times. 

Fans are slamming Sarah Hyland for posting about her cousin's GoFundMe page. Wendy agrees that she should not have, and donated privately. 

Jon wins sole custody of Colin Gosselin. Kate was a no show in court. Wendy sneers again about how no one would want to date Kate, and/or watch her dating show next year.

Wendy loves punishment, and shame, but not spanking. Although she was a spanker. She says this as a lead-in to the story of the Dad that made his daughter walk to school after she bullied someone on the bus. Wendy was all for it. 

Ice Cube is the guest. Wendy has a few rude remarks: "So, you have no awards, right?" Then she clearly does not understand what cbd oil is when asking him about the use of marijuana in his BIG3 league. He repeats that they only allow cbd use, which does not get you high. She asks, "How about edibles?" No, Wendy. 

Yes - it seems like they have ditched the segments where she is standing in the audience, like Ask Wendy. She did Wendy, What's Good, where she sat and had a monitor behind her, in the audience. Then she sat to ask folks to come to the show. Maybe they are going to change things up, and have more segments where she sits, like Judge Wendy and cut back on the parts in the studio audience where she stands.

"Judge" Wendy. What a stupid segment. I can barely get through hot topics then I change channels. And I usually just watch her hot topics on YouTube so I can FF through most of it.  Her behavior has become very odd even for a "celebrity". 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Jeanius said:

But....Why?

• Love 2

Hmmmm, there's a rerun on now instead of a live/new show that's on my cable guide.  If I knew how to use Twitter, etc. I'd check there to see if an update is given.  EDIT:  I googled Twitter for info and quite a few links popped up, and the "official" looking one has no info - the rest seem to be fan pages.  Facebook has no updates either, as yet.

Also, as the show was ending yesterday, I noticed that Wendy seemed to be straining to control her eyes - they were opening really wide.  I get the feeling that there may be another announcement coming soon, and Wendy will be taking another "break".

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, patty1h said:

Hmmmm, there's a rerun on now instead of a live/new show that's on my cable guide.  If I knew how to use Twitter, etc. I'd check there to see if an update is given.  EDIT:  I googled Twitter for info and quite a few links popped up, and the "official" looking one has no info - the rest seem to be fan pages.  Facebook has no updates either, as yet.

I looked on YouTube and it's been almost 24 hours since any episode content was uploaded. Today they added a cocktail tip video with someone that wasn't Wendy and a 40 second video with Wendy giving what is apparently her 3rd holiday tip. I didn't watch either video so still don't know what her other two tips were either. LOL

On her show's YouTube account front page there's a video that's just over a minute where Wendy is talking with Big Freedia in the back of an SUV. There first 10 seconds is Wendy posing in different poses while wearing a too tight Guess top to show off her ginormous boobs.

• Love 1