Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

The Wendy Williams Show

Recommended Posts

I got a rerun too - it was the show that originally aired Monday, which was Wendy's first day back after hiatus.   She did come out crying that show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I got a rerun too - it was the show that originally aired Monday, which was Wendy's first day back after hiatus.   She did come out crying that show.

Thanks for the information.  DVR set to new shows only.  

So Wendy didn't file the second show yesterday (Thursday she tapes the Friday Show).  She may be spiraling out of control.  I haven't seen any of the shows this week but everyone's reports suggest that she wasn't better after all that time off.  All that partying can't be done and stay sober after nearly 5-6 weeks into coming out of a sober house.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I watched Thursday's show this morning. Wendy has now re-branded her emergency 6-week "sober house/hospitalization/addiction/abused wife/who the fuck even knows" leave as "finding herself".   

She spent 10 minutes boosting up Lil' Kim, then totally shaded her new show. That part was almost classic Wendy, but then she starting laughing for no apparent reason and did seem kind of stoned. 

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Kira53 said:

I’m going get mad when she begs for gifts.  

No $hit! What does this bitch need for gifts that she doesn't already have? First of all, we know she keeps all the sample goodies that sponsors bring on her show for "Trendy at Wendy" (make up/electronics/clothes/). Then there's all the food she takes home that her guest chefs cook on the show.

She's Needy and Greedy Wendy!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Damn, today Wendy couldn't stop talking about shopping at Walmart, and her flight on JetBlue.  Does Wendy really keep it real like this, or are these paid advertisements?  

Also, Wendy was prominently featured on Real Housewives of Potomac last night, as the medium through which Michael's groping allegations came out.  Thought that was interesting.

Edited by DrivingSideways
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy: "Who am I?!?!" Norman: "I know, Who are you?!?!"

Indeed.

Wendy says she has been told that HER life is what we really want to hear about. She also made comments about next season, so sounds like she will be back.

She does seem healthy, but her personal stories continue to make little sense and are totally boring. She tells us about all these things she is invited to even though she didn't even go cuz she was tired, it was too hot, she wasn't given enough notice, etc. But she was invited, y'all! A five minute story about her flight and how the attendants wanted a pic with her, but she only gave them a wink, cuz she didn't want to cause the masses to go crazy. Sizzling topic. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Something about the way that Wendy bop bop bop shuffles on her way out to do the show has been bothering me. The Parkinson’s Gait  Hmmm...just wondering. 

74D11BAF-B80C-4DCC-89EC-642A62AA2A51.thumb.jpeg.56502c6bd682d00741879aa44946e3fa.jpeg

I watched today. She was in Miami over the weekend where all of her family has flown the coop to. She was out and about with her boys (Lil Kev and his cousin/brother Travis, which are now the people she is referring to when she says “My boys”). 

She had a Cuban sandwich with turkey not pork which slid down her throat. For some reason I read more into the way that she said it. No mention of last weeks boyfriend. Yes, that’s where my mind went to. 

She passed on the Vegan Festival because it was 102 out or to buy Kanye’s new Yeezy sneakers (she has too much class to ask her new besties for a free pair for her son) although she did go into the store and gave a plug to the Manager (selfie which she showed). 

Here’s the first discrepancy: she then went on to say she went to Walmart in Boca to shop for the boys. Remember that*

Publix next to get supplies to throw a semi-homemade meal for her family. You understand everyone was there including her niece, who is a Broadcaster. Alas, she is so important she was called away by Naomi Campbell (only to get a message about a trip she wasn’t going on anyway because N didn’t get back to her in a reasonable amount of time with an itinerary. Naomi was supposed to pay) and Black Chyna. 

Sunday. Jason Lee from Inside Scoop called her because she wasn’t at Cardi B’s daughter’s Bday party. She said she couldn’t because she was in *Walmart. Umm...were you not there yesterday?  Were you returning things or buying more? Considering you didn’t hold back on the other deets why not this too? 

Andy Cohen will be there Thursday. And back to her family in 3...2...1. 

She loved Jet Blues seats which fit her 40” legs. Do they have First Class?  Well, it was ok other than the baby and the man slurping. 

Its her show’s 11th Anniversary. No cake? No confetti? Just a clip of her from her first show. Lol...when she got to her chair (not the purple princess throne) the first thing that she did was to unwrap a cough drop. I don’t recall seeing her do that today. I don’t mind her losing that habit. It could be the excess saliva she was dealing with today so she didn’t need it  

Then when she had Devon Simone from Inside Scoop (What did she get caught doing that is leaving all this time and energy spent on the to keep hush on, by mentioning them again and again). She corrected her (DS’s) pronunciation of Camila Cabello. Even though Google doesn’t use an accent mark on her last name Wendy insists there is one there so... To me it was rude and not a major poor enunciation of her last name. 

At this point I had to find my phone (which was under the backup paper to scribble points of this show on) and get a 2nd Twisted Tea. This show does that to me. 

Next came product plugs. I did get a laugh out of the first one. It was an insulated cooler bag. Usually $299.00 but now only $99.00 on Wendy. Do yourself a favor. Costco has good durable freezer cooler bags for $8.00 plus tax. The last offer was sketchy because even though there was a black banded watch for WW, to us the viewers it was only available in navy or white. To me that’s confirmation that she gets one of everything to take home (and dinner when it’s available). 

Look I took lots of notes. Just trying to give y’all my gist. I have more info if you tell me what topic you want to hear more about. I need my hands to drink that tea. Oh, I just did a few product placements myself. Send free Twisted Tea and Costco freezer bags to Mindthinkr at......lol. If only.  

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/12/2019 at 12:17 PM, TVbitch said:

Wendy has now re-branded her emergency 6-week "sober house/hospitalization/addiction/abused wife/who the fuck even knows" leave as "finding herself".   

As far as I'm concerned, the biatch can just go "lose herself". FOR EVAH!

However, I know how Wendy can "find herself"....have someone look up her a$$ for her head and see if they can talk it into coming back to reality.

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Afterthought
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Something about the way that Wendy bop bop bop shuffles on her way out to do the show has been bothering me. The Parkinson’s Gait  Hmmm...just wondering. 

74D11BAF-B80C-4DCC-89EC-642A62AA2A51.thumb.jpeg.56502c6bd682d00741879aa44946e3fa.jpeg

I watched today. She was in Miami over the weekend where all of her family has flown the coop to. She was out and about with her boys (Lil Kev and his cousin/brother Travis, which are now the people she is referring to when she says “My boys”). 

She had a Cuban sandwich with turkey not pork which slid down her throat. For some reason I read more into the way that she said it. No mention of last weeks boyfriend. Yes, that’s where my mind went to. 

She passed on the Vegan Festival because it was 102 out or to buy Kanye’s new Yeezy sneakers (she has too much class to ask her new besties for a free pair for her son) although she did go into the store and gave a plug to the Manager (selfie which she showed). 

Here’s the first discrepancy: she then went on to say she went to Walmart in Boca to shop for the boys. Remember that*

Publix next to get supplies to throw a semi-homemade meal for her family. You understand everyone was there including her niece, who is a Broadcaster. Alas, she is so important she was called away by Naomi Campbell (only to get a message about a trip she wasn’t going on anyway because N didn’t get back to her in a reasonable amount of time with an itinerary. Naomi was supposed to pay) and Black Chyna. 

Sunday. Jason Lee from Inside Scoop called her because she wasn’t at Cardi B’s daughter’s Bday party. She said she couldn’t because she was in *Walmart. Umm...were you not there yesterday?  Were you returning things or buying more? Considering you didn’t hold back on the other deets why not this too? 

Andy Cohen will be there Thursday. And back to her family in 3...2...1. 

She loved Jet Blues seats which fit her 40” legs. Do they have First Class?  Well, it was ok other than the baby and the man slurping. 

Its her show’s 11th Anniversary. No cake? No confetti? Just a clip of her from her first show. Lol...when she got to her chair (not the purple princess throne) the first thing that she did was to unwrap a cough drop. I don’t recall seeing her do that today. I don’t mind her losing that habit. It could be the excess saliva she was dealing with today so she didn’t need it  

Then when she had Devon Simone from Inside Scoop (What did she get caught doing that is leaving all this time and energy spent on the to keep hush on, by mentioning them again and again). She corrected her (DS’s) pronunciation of Camila Cabello. Even though Google doesn’t use an accent mark on her last name Wendy insists there is one there so... To me it was rude and not a major poor enunciation of her last name. 

At this point I had to find my phone (which was under the backup paper to scribble points of this show on) and get a 2nd Twisted Tea. This show does that to me. 

Next came product plugs. I did get a laugh out of the first one. It was an insulated cooler bag. Usually $299.00 but now only $99.00 on Wendy. Do yourself a favor. Costco has good durable freezer cooler bags for $8.00 plus tax. The last offer was sketchy because even though there was a black banded watch for WW, to us the viewers it was only available in navy or white. To me that’s confirmation that she gets one of everything to take home (and dinner when it’s available). 

Look I took lots of notes. Just trying to give y’all my gist. I have more info if you tell me what topic you want to hear more about. I need my hands to drink that tea. Oh, I just did a few product placements myself. Send free Twisted Tea and Costco freezer bags to Mindthinkr at......lol. If only.  

Ha!  This was a great read!  Dying over the turkey sliding down her throat... I think you correctly picked up what she was putting down, which... ewwww Wendy.  

I missed her mention of Andy Cohen.  Isn't there a blind item that Wendy and Andy have been on the outs for years because of Kelvin?  Interesting that now that she's free, she has Andy on - they seem like a natural pairing.  That is going to be an annnnnnnoying interview.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Something about the way that Wendy bop bop bop shuffles on her way out to do the show has been bothering me. The Parkinson’s Gait  Hmmm...just wondering. 

74D11BAF-B80C-4DCC-89EC-642A62AA2A51.thumb.jpeg.56502c6bd682d00741879aa44946e3fa.jpeg

I watched today. She was in Miami over the weekend where all of her family has flown the coop to. She was out and about with her boys (Lil Kev and his cousin/brother Travis, which are now the people she is referring to when she says “My boys”). 

She had a Cuban sandwich with turkey not pork which slid down her throat. For some reason I read more into the way that she said it. No mention of last weeks boyfriend. Yes, that’s where my mind went to. 

She passed on the Vegan Festival because it was 102 out or to buy Kanye’s new Yeezy sneakers (she has too much class to ask her new besties for a free pair for her son) although she did go into the store and gave a plug to the Manager (selfie which she showed). 

Here’s the first discrepancy: she then went on to say she went to Walmart in Boca to shop for the boys. Remember that*

Publix next to get supplies to throw a semi-homemade meal for her family. You understand everyone was there including her niece, who is a Broadcaster. Alas, she is so important she was called away by Naomi Campbell (only to get a message about a trip she wasn’t going on anyway because N didn’t get back to her in a reasonable amount of time with an itinerary. Naomi was supposed to pay) and Black Chyna. 

Sunday. Jason Lee from Inside Scoop called her because she wasn’t at Cardi B’s daughter’s Bday party. She said she couldn’t because she was in *Walmart. Umm...were you not there yesterday?  Were you returning things or buying more? Considering you didn’t hold back on the other deets why not this too? 

Andy Cohen will be there Thursday. And back to her family in 3...2...1. 

She loved Jet Blues seats which fit her 40” legs. Do they have First Class?  Well, it was ok other than the baby and the man slurping

Its her show’s 11th Anniversary. No cake? No confetti? Just a clip of her from her first show. Lol...when she got to her chair (not the purple princess throne) the first thing that she did was to unwrap a cough drop. I don’t recall seeing her do that today. I don’t mind her losing that habit. It could be the excess saliva she was dealing with today so she didn’t need it  

Then when she had Devon Simone from Inside Scoop (What did she get caught doing that is leaving all this time and energy spent on the to keep hush on, by mentioning them again and again). She corrected her (DS’s) pronunciation of Camila Cabello. Even though Google doesn’t use an accent mark on her last name Wendy insists there is one there so... To me it was rude and not a major poor enunciation of her last name. 

At this point I had to find my phone (which was under the backup paper to scribble points of this show on) and get a 2nd Twisted Tea. This show does that to me. 

Next came product plugs. I did get a laugh out of the first one. It was an insulated cooler bag. Usually $299.00 but now only $99.00 on Wendy. Do yourself a favor. Costco has good durable freezer cooler bags for $8.00 plus tax. The last offer was sketchy because even though there was a black banded watch for WW, to us the viewers it was only available in navy or white. To me that’s confirmation that she gets one of everything to take home (and dinner when it’s available). 

Look I took lots of notes. Just trying to give y’all my gist. I have more info if you tell me what topic you want to hear more about. I need my hands to drink that tea. Oh, I just did a few product placements myself. Send free Twisted Tea and Costco freezer bags to Mindthinkr at......lol. If only.  

There's way too much of the usual Wendy bullshit for me to pick and choose specific quotes from your excellent recap! 

But I must comment on W talking (for the 3000th time) about her 40" legs. Are these the same 40 inch legs with the loose,saggy, crepey thigh skin hanging from them? Kind of like the skin on that raw whole chicken you buy at the grocery store? Damn Wendy! You are smokin' hot! I'm so jealous. Nothing like crepey chicken skin thighs and a pancake ass. I'll bet the guys are drooling!😁

I wish TMZ would ask her:

1: Where's your dog, Shaq????

2: Where is your defunct Hunter Foundation referring all of the drug addicts to for support and hope with their addictions?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wish TMZ would ask her:

I think that she has made a deal with the devil there (so to speak). She gave TMZ, Harvey and a few others from there a shout out yesterday. I don’t know if she has promised them an exclusive (goodness knows what could be so news worthy about herself, but TMZ loves some good gossip) interview or an angle on someone else she is now new BFFs with (the K crowd, Black Chyna, Cardi B). She  isn’t so important that they would actually defer to her. They seem to be equal opportunity go after anyone. TMZ is competition for her so her new found love doesn’t make sense. 

I have often wondered about the dog. That would be so easy to capture an answer to.  Just have someone camp for 12 hrs near when she is living...well all of her places. She can’t be using pee pee pads for a dog that takes large dumps. I highly doubt that she is walking the dog...probably some minion. Shaq could have gone to Big Kelvin, or a shelter, or rehomed, and an teeny tiny bit of me thinks he could still be with her. Come on Wendy. We need an answer to that question. 

Re: The Hunter Foundation 

17C7EFE6-9078-4997-8BB5-611BECFCCE0D.thumb.jpeg.a13f5f333120849ecdaec5706a8aed15.jpeg

I’m hoping that she found spots for anyone who was displaced by their closing the doors. She also seems to have turned her back on all the people that she stayed with in the halfway house. Seems to me that was more hiding in plain sight than her actually working the steps of recovery. I bet everyone there had to sign a NDA. You know there has to be some thoughts from the men she stayed with. Wendy bounced back from all those troubles just a little to quickly for me to believe. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I bet everyone there had to sign a NDA. You know there has to be some thoughts from the men she stayed with. Wendy bounced back from all those troubles just a little to quickly

Of course "they" did. "They" being the other recovering addicts she claims she met and befriended. 

I don't believe for one nanosecond that W was in a "sober living/recovery facility". All of the lies she's been telling for so long will catch up with her and bite her in her flat, pancake ass someday soon. And Wendy doesn't have Shaq the dog anymore. If she did, she'd be talking about him. She knows people are asking. She just hasn't been directly confronted AND she's still thinking up a lie to tell everyone. She's just a low life scumbag. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I think that dog is looong gone. Even before the official breakup, I would guess. Kelvin was rarely home, lil Kev was away at school, does anyone really think Wendy was taking care of that giant dog? No way, unless they hired a full-time dog nanny.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes into today's show and I'm going back to watching Bar Rescue.

I don't fucking care about your LYMPHEDEMA Wendy. 

I'll come back here later for a recap!😁

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'll come back here later for a recap!😁

Oh gosh. Guess I’m watching today and posting. I owe it to y’all for keeping me up to date last week when I was away with the family. It was so nice to read some snark and have some laughs after a full day of entertaining children. 

It doesn’t come here for another 2 hours. Later taters. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh gosh. Guess I’m watching today and posting. I owe it to y’all for keeping me up to date last week when I was away with the family. It was so nice to read some snark and have some laughs after a full day of entertaining children. 

It doesn’t come on here for another 2 hours. Later taters. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Here it goes: 

Wendy sashayed right on out today. She was so happy because she’s getting together and forming a WW baseball team that will play The Jimmy Kimmel Show. Oops. Something went wrong with her mouth and now her good mood is wavering. 

Bla...bla...bla... Lymphodedema update. Then P. Diddy is forming a band. Bla..bla. 

Next she starts in on Cardi B. Yesterday she was saying how she was invited to Cardi’s childs Bday party. Ha, WW told her that she couldn’t possibly make it Darling because she was at Walmart with her boys. Nope. You said yesterday that you were there Friday. Then Wendy was criticizing her wardrobe choices for court. Doesn’t everyone have that not too expensive purse for those pesky courthouse dates with the Judge? However, WW did end with the caveat that she likes Cardi’s boobs. Yup Wendy, water seeks its own level.

OMG, she has begun to watch the Bachelor. She did provide a juicy clip [juicy as in the Bachelorette was glistening (southern for perspiring heavily)]and  Wendy went on about it being ok to have sex because you have to know what the goods are. 

Shout out to the girl in the audience who had interviewed her in Charlotte. She came with her friends on Wendy’s dime. Gotta pay for that good slant on a story. 

Guest: Deon Cole 

Well to say that WW had stars in her eyes and her mannerisms were OTT would be an understatement. She began with slight shade about how he was wearing Chanel sneakers because last time he wore Gucci (plug 1) sandals. Fashion Faus Pas. He had a clip of somone on an airplane calling his Gucci (plug #2) backpack a purse. Wendy was howling and he looked stoned. She asked him if he was on any medications and he said that he was “Bugged out”, which really wasn’t an answer. Undeterred she next asked him about his love life (inching closer). He alludes to the fact that he is single, then she gets more specific. “Do you have anyone in NY?” Then she begins name dropping the “K” family name you all know. He looked a bit uncomfortable especially when she asked if he had to pay to attend Kanye’s Sunday Services. Boy for such a self proclaimed “K” insider she is still just trying to figure things out because she’s not really in the loop. Think the 2nd ring (lust) of hell according to Dante. Then she states when she will be in CA and confirmed he is in Oakland. Less than a hundred miles away, and will he come to her show she’s doing nearby and share a critique? It’s actually a second ploy for a date. She is very high pitched and giddily during this interview, laughing...laughing and then the Cheshire Cat smile. She then shades him about his weight loss (shame...oh, I had a momentary lapse of judgment. She has to remain in control and dominant. This is Wendy we are talking about.) He might have a shot. He can afford his own Gucci because he is drawing salaries from 2 shows. He won’t be underfoot. He can be her CA booty call. Ayup... At least she didn’t have to take him clothes shopping immediately like she did with Mark Tomblin. 

Ask Wendy re: a girl with a tattoo down there. Wendy went there and asked her if it was on her vagina. Nope, but close. Oh my. Didn’t that hurt? 

Lastly Fashion. I saw the first outfit (not to my taste...at all) and I thought nope...I’m out of here. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Mindthinkr...that recap was beyond excellent! Sarcasm, wit, honesty, and you saved me from wasting an hour of my life! ❤

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Mindthinkr...that recap was beyond excellent! Sarcasm, wit, honesty, and you saved me from wasting an hour of my life! ❤

I wasn’t sure if I was over the top or too wordy. Thank you. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wasn’t sure if I was over the top or too wordy. Thank you. 

It was fabulous!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I've only gotten the chance to watch the first 2 episodes since her recent return, but I've been catching up here.  I don't understand the complete 180 - hiding in her home out of reach from the killer, watching tv all weekend, and the very occasional night out where she claims to keep "dippin' it and doin' it" vs all of these events with these Hollywood types that are suddenly inviting her to everything.  I get it that maybe she was abused and Kevin was holding her down all those years, but it seems like maybe she's getting punked?  Are they using her for publicity?

And I just absolutely cannot believe that she's hitched her wagon to the Kardashians.  Seems weird that she's friendly with Blac Chyna AND the Kardashian family... but also that she's now in tight with Kris - aka: "That Woman."  She actually had the nerve to remind us that she called her "That Woman" in the past, but she meant it like Kris is a boss.  Sure, Wendy.  Whatever you say...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Mindthinkr, if you have the time, I love your recaps!  Way more interesting than Wendy herself.  

Yes! Mindthinkr, Patty1h and TVbitch....thanks to all of you for your excellent recaps. You 3 can just replace the Big Jugs/Lymphedema Cankles/Graves Diseased/Drug Addicted/Alcoholic/Washed Up Old Bag" aka Wendy. I'd start watching again!😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

You welcome @chenoa333! It's good to know my suffering is not for naught. :) 

Did y'all know that Wendy is #livingherbestlife? ...I just wanted to make sure you were aware. Cuz sometimes a couple minutes will go by without her mentioning it.  

I can't remember anything else she said today. Except that she LOVES the Bachlorette, cuz the gal is having lots of sex, just like Wendy. Uh huh. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

You welcome @chenoa333! It's good to know my suffering is not for naught. 🙂 

Did y'all know that Wendy is #livingherbestlife? ...I just wanted to make sure you were aware. Cuz sometimes a couple minutes will go by without her mentioning it.  

I can't remember anything else she said today. Except that she LOVES the Bachlorette, cuz the gal is having lots of sex, just like Wendy. Uh huh. 

LOL!😁 #WW FOS

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I can't remember anything else she said today. Except that she LOVES the Bachlorette, cuz the gal is having lots of sex, just like Wendy. Uh huh. 

Oh, brain bleach!! Please! Oversized boobs, cankles, lymphodema, tatoo's covering scars and her wig flying off....I just can't get it out of my mind!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy came loping out today flouncing her dress and when she sat, it was up to there. You know where there is. She begins chatting about a phone call she got from the comedian Lunelle. She told her a secret, but WW is all hush hush. Ok. I get that she told you something in confidence, but don’t bait us with it just to show that you are important. WW then gave Lunelle’s Show a PLUG. Sadly, there was no dinner with Deon last night, but of all coincidences. Lunelle lives near Deon. (Hmm...usury thoughts by WW). She said Deon will be at her CA show (Big Plug). Just for the critique you understand. The wheels are turning in Wendy’s Head. She then began to use the “hair scratcher” that Deon gave her the last time he was on the show. She forgot to use it yesterday. 

Cough Drop and getting that tea ready. Lipton in case you don’t know. 

Phone call from her friend Nadina who begins with “Why do all conversations begin with Bitch?” She was inviting WW to go see Naz on Friday night. Then WW was bugging her DJ (?) to get her a certain tee shirt to wear. Rolled up to show her belly. Ah, what to wear distractions. 

Next she gave a commentary on JLo including some unsolicited advice on whether to do the next Super Bowl in Miami. Stay in your lane WW. I’m sure JLo isn’t waiting by the phone for career steering from you. Plug. Then she went into JLo’s new movie (about a group of stripper named Hustlers that comes out September 13th) and showed a clip. 

TMZ Plug: Rocky (some singer/rapper) is still in a Swedish jail which is no frills. Reverend Al Sharpton approached his family for permission to go over the big pond and try to legally help him. 

*Wendy has new reading glasses. A cat’s eye shape with a multicolored print*

Back to the TMZ Plug: Next she showed a video of Snoop Dog telling Kim K to get involved and get him home. WW agrees that K should get involved. Who even is this guy Rocky? He’s not the boxer played by Sylvester Stallone. 

Tamar isn’t answering many of WW’s calls, but she’s single. Cut to an innuendo of Wendy dipping a tea bag slowly and pointedly. 

Next was a clip of some jerk who was using his bare foot to use the tv/ touchscreen in front of him on a plane. Just gross. Subtle Plug to Jet Blue about her trip. 

Guest: Chrissy Metz

Shoe cam: WW loved her emerald green flats that CM got a Saks. The discussed her Emmy nod (one of many) and how she used to be an agent. Ariana Grande was one of her clients back in the day. WW also asked her re: new boyfriend. No, they don’t live together. They met on instagram. Then, Plug, CM has a new movie. Looks like a tear jerker or war room type of prayer flick. 

Next was cook Clodach McKenna (who lives on the Downtown Abbey real life property with her boyfriend). Wendy began eating before she could evenp  get her first question out. The menu was seafood paella and Pavlova for dessert. Wendy said she likes mussels. Clodach replied “All kinds of muscles” and gave a good wink to the camera. WW wasn’t even aware of the shade because she was so distracted stuffing her face. That moment was the best snap of today’s show. 

The show ended with the usual Ask Wendy and I bowed out. 

Edited by Mindthinkr · Reason: The words were slurring.
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Who else got nauseous watching Wendy scrape at her scalp with the handy-dandy "head scratcher" that the guest from yesterday gave her.  She even did the closed eye Mmmmmm of satisfaction while scritching away.  Barf.

I hope this new accessory doesn't take up residence on her side table, along with the lozenges, Q-Tips, tissues, mesmerizer and mug.   No one looks good scratching through their wig with something that looks like an olive fork.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, abc123 said:

I've only gotten the chance to watch the first 2 episodes since her recent return, but I've been catching up here.  I don't understand the complete 180 - hiding in her home out of reach from the killer, watching tv all weekend, and the very occasional night out where she claims to keep "dippin' it and doin' it" vs all of these events with these Hollywood types that are suddenly inviting her to everything.  I get it that maybe she was abused and Kevin was holding her down all those years, but it seems like maybe she's getting punked?  Are they using her for publicity?

And I just absolutely cannot believe that she's hitched her wagon to the Kardashians.  Seems weird that she's friendly with Blac Chyna AND the Kardashian family... but also that she's now in tight with Kris - aka: "That Woman."  She actually had the nerve to remind us that she called her "That Woman" in the past, but she meant it like Kris is a boss.  Sure, Wendy.  Whatever you say...

That 180 degree difference looks like Bipolar Disorder (first depressed now manic)  and/or drugs.  Probably drugs.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Mindthinkr,  That was a great review!  I enjoyed it more than I would have liked watching the episode.  “Loping out” flouncing in a dress that I know she and her stylist would pick.  I love your writing.

You watch so I don’t have to.

Edited by Kira53 · Reason: made a mistake.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy said she is getting "Lit" this weekend. I guess everyone's definition of sober is different. 

I can't wait until she gets exposed for the liar she is.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

I can't wait until she gets exposed for the liar she is.

I almost don’t want to see that because: 

The ugly crying and blethering on how she didn’t understand the implications of her actions. (When in doubt turn on the waterworks.) She tried so hard...

She will spin too many stories and not be able to keep them straight in her mind. That will lead to more lies and denials that anything ever happened. 

She will have to take another few weeks off to gain control of her emotions. I’d actually be ok with this if she got guest hosts and we didn’t have to do reruns. Nah, she’s too cheap to be loyal to her viewers. 

I don’t know that I even care what the truth is anymore. I don’t even think that truth is a word that can be used in a sentence with WW. She’s probably so confused that she doesn’t remember what the truth is either. 

I can’t do another season of the woe is me, and nobody understands bull. She has already had her fair share of redemption arcs (not that they did her any good). 

Finally I am tired of WW making everything all about her. Get back to the HTs of other real celebrities. Your life Wendy, will always be a jacked up mess. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I only lasted 2 minutes today.  Crazy wig, wearing a crown and how she's going to hang out with Deborah Norville and sophisticated ladies for dinner and then Blac Chyna later.  CRAZY!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, javajeanelaine said:

wearing a crown

It’s her birthday, isn’t it? Oh joy. I’ll need some wine to get through today’s show. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

What is Wendy's fascination with Black Chyna?  I dont get it.    

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, vmcd88 said:

What is Wendy's fascination with Black Chyna?  I dont get it.    

Black Chyna is Wendy’s side door entrance into the K family. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s her birthday, isn’t it? Oh joy. I’ll need some wine to get through today’s show. 

I'll need some vodka served intraveously! But I'm going to see if I can get through the b-day b.s.

1 hour ago, javajeanelaine said:

I only lasted 2 minutes today.  Crazy wig, wearing a crown and how she's going to hang out with Deborah Norville and sophisticated ladies for dinner and then Blac Chyna later.  CRAZY!

You set the bar really high with lasting 2 minutes but I'm going to take on the challenge and try to top that with 3 minutes!😁

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

omg that wig was atrocious!

Yeah, that was WW trying to be a 16 year old. But she was still showing off those waffle pattern pantyhose!

And nobody wants to see old pics of W wearing a "negligee" in a swimming pool. Who da fuk comes to L.A. from the East coast and doesn't bring a swimsuit? The weather in Southern California is nice enough 90% of the year to go to the beach. And if WW has $$ then she'd have been staying at a hotel with heated pools. Or one heated and one natural.

She has so much bull$hit stored in her tiny brain. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Black Chyna is Wendy’s side door entrance into the K family. 

Ding ding ding!  I hadn't put it all together... "The Days and Nights of Wendy Williams" is getting annoying.  Deborah Norville and Blac Chyna in one day?  Aren't you the renaissance woman, Wendy.

Was surprised to hear Andy address the rift with Wendy's husband... however, Wendy shut it down right away and blamed their distance on her being so 'busy'... interesting.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I did agree with Wendy on one thing: Brody Jenner is a smokin' hot man!

However, I've known that for many years (a decade or more) from watching The OC and The Hills. Brody is right up there in hotness with JFK Jr. And Wendy thinks Brody Jenner is really NEW news. She's so behind the times. Hell I'd rather see Maury Povich host this show!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Black Chyna is Wendy’s side door entrance into the K family. 

Wendy mixing it up with the Kardashians is very hypocritical, given how she insulted Howard Stern by saying he went Hollywood. I am not saying that the Kardashians are Hollywood but it just seems so weird how Wendy is down with them after she trashed them for so many years.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Andy Cohen seemed genuinely happy that Wendy is finally away from Kevin. The thing about today I found entertaining was Andy wearing those beat to hell shoes, cuz he forgot there was shoe cam. 

Wendy said now that she is older, she doesn't need gifts, and prefers to give back. ..Wasn't it earlier this week that she was begging the audience to send her gifts? In any case, we can be quite sure girlfriend still wants princess level attention and then some, and even more on her birthday.

What did she called those teeny white shorts she was wearing in the pap photos, something like "panty shorts". If I left the house in those, my neighbors would call adult protective services, cuz they would think I had early onset demential and was leaving the house in my underwear.  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

What did she called those teeny white shorts she was wearing in the pap photos, something like "panty shorts". If I left the house in those, my neighbors would call adult protective services, cuz they would think I had early onset demential and was leaving the house in my underwear.  

Where I live, Teeny white "panty shorts"  WITH fishnet PANTYHOSE will get you a month in the Orange County Psych ward. Or get you arrested for impersonating a Harbor Blvd hooker.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy’s Live Birthday Show (I wasn’t impressed. Even the cheap confetti was white, but the lighting was good and it looked like her dress...hot pink.) So she did the princess walk today including the sky high crown. The Tiara was too big and her hair was too long. I think that she fancies herself being 16. 

*QTip* 

She is chattering about being a Jersey girl yet she was using a Valley Girl accent. Come on Wendy. You haven’t been in CA long enough to hold court or to sound like them. 

 Obviously she begins with herself. Black Chyna is on a plane to join her and her comedian friend to see Naz tomorrow night. She mentioned the paparazzi a few times so they would know where to show up and document this girl’s night out. You know they follow her everywhere. I’d approve of that if they got a picture of Shaq. That’s what I need to see. Her dog. Next bla bla bla re: Black Chyna not having a good relationship with her mother, Tokyo Toni. She showed a clip, so this was a PLUG, not breaking news. Of course because WW does “Ask Wendy”. this means she is free to give her psychological take. No, when you get your own life in check then you can steer others onto the right path. 

*Someone gave her a “Gigantic” credit card so she can go out for a wee shopping binge*...ALONE...and do some shopping for herself this weekend. Not even a hint as to who. What’s your guess? Probably a “K” family member trying  to keep her from talking about them. 

Burping

She goes into some Sean Diddy, Puff Diddy, whatever current name he’s using, stuff again. Today it has to do with him and Aubrey O’Day  (who’s had a lot of plastic surgery and is almost unrecognizable from her youth). Evidently she has “sour grapes” because he hasn’t made her a big star. At this point Wendy announces that she’s already over doing today’s show, that she has other places  to be and things to do. So busy that when she leaves the show that she won’t have time to change her outfit. 

WW thinks Lil Kim’s new show is selling Lil Kim out, yet she shows a clip and plugs  it.  3...2...1 Back to Wendy. 

Brody Jenner was her next topic. How he was upset that his father (now Caitlin) didn’t go to his wedding. Another plug and clip. Funny how she was dismissive of all things K until she went to CA and is searching for that insiders door to the elite. 

Gosh. 20 minutes in and no commercials. I need a sanity break  

Andy Cohen marched in with flowers to celebrate her bday. He revealed that Big Kev never liked him and he was so happy (must have been all those edibles)  to finally get together with Wendy until she asked him to do the shoe cam. This is like when your mother told you to wear clean underwear in case something happens. Andy was caught with scruffy shoes.  AC revealed that he got his baby nurse from Kelly Ripa. Then Andy and Wendy did that mutual admiration society fake new besties vibe thing. 

AC is also a Gold Star Gay, meaning he has never had a sexual encounter with the opposite sex. He used to think he would do it with Jenny McCarthy and jokes that maybe Wendy has a chance. She is all flattered and is giggling. 

Both Andy and Wendy are getting stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year and isn’t it conincidental because their shows have both been going 10 years. He then mutters some Howives dribble. She lost any chance to do anything on his network after she told Andy not to talk Bravo because her audience is lukewarm over the shows and they are the tastemakers. Someone should tell her not to be biting the hands that could feed her. She  She sure seems to be feeling spunky and full of herself.  

*Burp*

Now some P. Diddy (or Puffy) nonsense because she is in with all of the right people. It centered on an argument he had with Aubrey O’Day  WW said she has “Sour Grapes”... yada yada. At this point she zones out and says that she is already over doing the show and cannot wait to fly the coop so she can get on with her plans. She is so excited that she won’t even chance her clothes after leaving the studio. 

She had a fashion segment last, but I didn’t stick around to watch it. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy’s Live Birthday Show (I wasn’t impressed. Even the cheap confetti was white, but the lighting was good and it looked like her dress...hot pink.) So she did the princess walk today including the sky high crown. The Tiara was too big and her hair was too long. I think that she fancies herself being 16. 

*QTip* 

She is chattering about being a Jersey girl yet she was using a Valley Girl accent. Come on Wendy. You haven’t been in CA long enough to hold court or to sound like them. 

 Obviously she begins with herself. Black Chyna is on a plane to join her and her comedian friend to see Naz tomorrow night. She mentioned the paparazzi a few times so they would know where to show up and document this girl’s night out. You know they follow her everywhere. I’d approve of that if they got a picture of Shaq. That’s what I need to see. Her dog. Next bla bla bla re: Black Chyna not having a good relationship with her mother, Tokyo Toni. She showed a clip, so this was a PLUG, not breaking news. Of course because WW does “Ask Wendy”. this means she is free to give her psychological take. No, when you get your own life in check then you can steer others onto the right path. 

*Someone gave her a “Gigantic” credit card so she can go out for a wee shopping binge*...ALONE...and do some shopping for herself this weekend. Not even a hint as to who. What’s your guess? Probably a “K” family member trying  to keep her from talking about them. 

Burping

She goes into some Sean Diddy, Puff Diddy, whatever current name he’s using, stuff again. Today it has to do with him and Aubrey O’Day  (who’s had a lot of plastic surgery and is almost unrecognizable from her youth). Evidently she has “sour grapes” because he hasn’t made her a big star. At this point Wendy announces that she’s already over doing today’s show, that she has other places  to be and things to do. So busy that when she leaves the show that she won’t have time to change her outfit. 

WW thinks Lil Kim’s new show is selling Lil Kim out, yet she shows a clip and plugs  it.  3...2...1 Back to Wendy. 

Brody Jenner was her next topic. How he was upset that his father (now Caitlin) didn’t go to his wedding. Another plug and clip. Funny how she was dismissive of all things K until she went to CA and is searching for that insiders door to the elite. 

Gosh. 20 minutes in and no commercials. I need a sanity break  

Andy Cohen marched in with flowers to celebrate her bday. He revealed that Big Kev never liked him and he was so happy (must have been all those edibles)  to finally get together with Wendy until she asked him to do the shoe cam. This is like when your mother told you to wear clean underwear in case something happens. Andy was caught with scruffy shoes.  AC revealed that he got his baby nurse from Kelly Ripa. Then Andy and Wendy did that mutual admiration society fake new besties vibe thing. 

AC is also a Gold Star Gay, meaning he has never had a sexual encounter with the opposite sex. He used to think he would do it with Jenny McCarthy and jokes that maybe Wendy has a chance. She is all flattered and is giggling. 

Both Andy and Wendy are getting stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year and isn’t it conincidental because their shows have both been going 10 years. He then mutters some Howives dribble. She lost any chance to do anything on his network after she told Andy not to talk Bravo because her audience is lukewarm over the shows and they are the tastemakers. Someone should tell her not to be biting the hands that could feed her. She  She sure seems to be feeling spunky and full of herself.  

*Burp*

Now some P. Diddy (or Puffy) nonsense because she is in with all of the right people. It centered on an argument he had with Aubrey O’Day  WW said she has “Sour Grapes”... yada yada. At this point she zones out and says that she is already over doing the show and cannot wait to fly the coop so she can get on with her plans. She is so excited that she won’t even chance her clothes after leaving the studio. 

She had a fashion segment last, but I didn’t stick around to watch it. 

Thanks Mindthinkr. That was a fabulous recap, Dahling!😁 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Is Wendy now showing a rerun of Monday's show on Fridays? So she's only doing 4 shows a week? Damn she's getting lazy. She used to tape Friday's show on Thursday so at least we got "new" on Fridays! But today is a rerun of Monday again.

Wendy's wig looks greasy. Like she put extra virgin olive oil in it. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Is Wendy now showing a rerun of Monday's show on Fridays? So she's only doing 4 shows a week? Damn she's getting lazy. She used to tape Friday's show on Thursday so at least we got "new" on Fridays! But today is a rerun of Monday again.

Wendy's wig looks greasy. Like she put extra virgin olive oil in it. 

Well I guess that I have nothing to add today then. Thank you for letting me know that it’s a rerun today. Everyone have a good weekend. Hope it’s not too hot in your area. 

Oil in a wig...just no. It’s not like any man is going to want to run his fingers through her hair...I mean wig... Does she even keep her wig on during sex? The boys may see her ahem...goods, before they see her without the fake hair. 

Watch the rumor sites (her bestie Harvey Levin of TMZ maybe) for photos of her, Chyna and her other friend going to the Naz concert. She told them everything about being there except their seat numbers. No matter. I’m sure she will tell us about it ad nauseam on Monday. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy’s Live Birthday Show (I wasn’t impressed. Even the cheap confetti was white, but the lighting was good and it looked like her dress...hot pink.) So she did the princess walk today including the sky high crown. The Tiara was too big and her hair was too long. I think that she fancies herself being 16. 

*QTip* 

She is chattering about being a Jersey girl yet she was using a Valley Girl accent. Come on Wendy. You haven’t been in CA long enough to hold court or to sound like them. 

 Obviously she begins with herself. Black Chyna is on a plane to join her and her comedian friend to see Naz tomorrow night. She mentioned the paparazzi a few times so they would know where to show up and document this girl’s night out. You know they follow her everywhere. I’d approve of that if they got a picture of Shaq. That’s what I need to see. Her dog. Next bla bla bla re: Black Chyna not having a good relationship with her mother, Tokyo Toni. She showed a clip, so this was a PLUG, not breaking news. Of course because WW does “Ask Wendy”. this means she is free to give her psychological take. No, when you get your own life in check then you can steer others onto the right path. 

*Someone gave her a “Gigantic” credit card so she can go out for a wee shopping binge*...ALONE...and do some shopping for herself this weekend. Not even a hint as to who. What’s your guess? Probably a “K” family member trying  to keep her from talking about them. 

Burping

She goes into some Sean Diddy, Puff Diddy, whatever current name he’s using, stuff again. Today it has to do with him and Aubrey O’Day  (who’s had a lot of plastic surgery and is almost unrecognizable from her youth). Evidently she has “sour grapes” because he hasn’t made her a big star. At this point Wendy announces that she’s already over doing today’s show, that she has other places  to be and things to do. So busy that when she leaves the show that she won’t have time to change her outfit. 

WW thinks Lil Kim’s new show is selling Lil Kim out, yet she shows a clip and plugs  it.  3...2...1 Back to Wendy. 

Brody Jenner was her next topic. How he was upset that his father (now Caitlin) didn’t go to his wedding. Another plug and clip. Funny how she was dismissive of all things K until she went to CA and is searching for that insiders door to the elite. 

Gosh. 20 minutes in and no commercials. I need a sanity break  

Andy Cohen marched in with flowers to celebrate her bday. He revealed that Big Kev never liked him and he was so happy (must have been all those edibles)  to finally get together with Wendy until she asked him to do the shoe cam. This is like when your mother told you to wear clean underwear in case something happens. Andy was caught with scruffy shoes.  AC revealed that he got his baby nurse from Kelly Ripa. Then Andy and Wendy did that mutual admiration society fake new besties vibe thing. 

AC is also a Gold Star Gay, meaning he has never had a sexual encounter with the opposite sex. He used to think he would do it with Jenny McCarthy and jokes that maybe Wendy has a chance. She is all flattered and is giggling. 

Both Andy and Wendy are getting stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year and isn’t it conincidental because their shows have both been going 10 years. He then mutters some Howives dribble. She lost any chance to do anything on his network after she told Andy not to talk Bravo because her audience is lukewarm over the shows and they are the tastemakers. Someone should tell her not to be biting the hands that could feed her. She  She sure seems to be feeling spunky and full of herself.  

*Burp*

Now some P. Diddy (or Puffy) nonsense because she is in with all of the right people. It centered on an argument he had with Aubrey O’Day  WW said she has “Sour Grapes”... yada yada. At this point she zones out and says that she is already over doing the show and cannot wait to fly the coop so she can get on with her plans. She is so excited that she won’t even chance her clothes after leaving the studio. 

She had a fashion segment last, but I didn’t stick around to watch it. 

I haven't watched Wendy much. 

Wow, I can't believe she said that to Andy. Not I think Andy is so great, but that's just rude.

I have a feeling all the positivity that Wendy is getting from others since dumping her horrible husband will dry up soon.  At the end of the day Wendy is horrible herself. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Wow, I can't believe she said that to Andy. Not I think Andy is so great, but that's just rude.

It shocked me too. I always think that she is angling for something and would consider doing something on/with Bravo, but she just flushed those chances down the drain with her moral high ground BS over Andy. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×