Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E07: Week 7: A Night at the Movies

• Start Topic

(edited)

Another disappointing elimination!!  I expected Nick to be gone since he was at the bottom of the leader board last week.  However, I'm also wondering who is voting for Bonner.  I know that David is popular with baseball fans but is there really that many rodeo fans?  I live in Utah so I do know that there are rodeo fans.  But Utah is unique because I also know that a lot of people watch DWTS because of ballroom.  No ballroom fan would vote for Bonner because of his dancing.  I will say that he does seem like a polite guy when they do interview him.  So middle America probably likes that. 

This is one of Nancy's best performances.  Her technique was always fine.  However, she did look nervous in her Enchanted jazz dance which I previously pointed out.  Last week, she looked uncomfortable.  I think this is the reason why she never received 10s because both technique and performance should count.  I think if her samba wasn't early in the season, she would have received 10s for that dance.  She would at least received one from Len who gave her a 9.  She looked really relaxed last night and should have received some 10s.  I noticed that last night was the first time that they showed she wasn't anxious during the pre-package.  It's probably because they knew that she was leaving.

I've said stuff about Simone and her plastered smile.  It fit well with the Charleston.  I enjoyed this dance.  I agree with the judges that this was a tough dance and there were plenty of tricks which they executed flawlessly.  I would have liked to see more Charleston.

I'm glad we finally saw a dance from Normani and Val that wasn't full of troupe dancers and props.  I do think that they took out some of the lifts because of her back.  But they didn't need it.  I agree with Mandy that her legs look better than when she started.  I also didn't see balance issues which I did notice the last two weeks.

Edited by realdancemom
  • Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, katha said:

She danced early a lot, but I figured that was tied to her not getting great votes from the start.

She danced early from the start, and was lowballed from the start.  There is no way around it.  How do you give 8's to a Samba considered one of the best of the seasons?  How do you give 9's to a gold standard Tango?  How you do it, is methodically undermine any support she could have gathered with unfair scores from week 3 onwards.  Heather was given fair  strong scores from the start, and sent home with 10's.  Nancy's support was soft because she was underscored throughout the competition and sent home with 9"s, showing no growth when we know just watching her this was the best dance of the night.  Confident, relaxed, gorgeous dance position.  She's an old fart at 47, my ass.   She danced circles around that crybaby with the injury. Nancy has to have spinal surgery and not a peep. 

Edited by RedFiat
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

Why is anyone surprised? The audience loves hillbillies and dislikes non-bubbly women, no matter how well they dance.  

I'm an East Coaster so not "middle America" but I am a conservative, and I have to say I'm finding the stereotypes and criticism of such on this forum off putting. As if it's totally fine to disparage one group but would be considered pretty bigoted and offensive (rightfully so) to do it to any other. 

• Love 18
(edited)

It's obvious the show loves to advance conservative voting blocks despite dancing like crap.  Bonner, Bristol Pallin,  Candace Bure,   Marie Osmond,   Bill Endeval, all sucked.  all got to top 4 or higher.  Master P didn't get past week 4 and he did more Paso Doble dance steps than Bonner ever dreamed of.  'Course Master P gave all glory and thanks to God since he wanted to give attention to the victims of Katrina, many of whom were his friends in Louisiana,  but it wasn't the right one.  The scores are more than interesting given the hugely inflated scores they given ol Bonner. 

Edited by RedFiat
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Venee said:

I think it was her best dance this season. The only thing I would have changed wasn't her fault, and that was all the pantomime they had to put in there, before they could get to the dancing. Now I have to ask, Val and Normani got the 40, what about that performance wasn't on par with Nancy and Artems Performance? I liked both their dances tonight for the record. 

I liked them both as well.  I really wouldn't compare them.  Wasn't Nancy's a tango and Normani's an AT?  I just prefer the AT.  But I liked them both.

Edited by crossover
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

As for Bonner, TPTB is going to promote any chump Sharna dances with until she wins the mirror ball. It's not going to happen though. If she couldn't even get to the finals with the biggest male ringer of all time (Charlie) or support from Steelers Nation (Antonio Brown), I don't think she is as popular as TPTB think she is.

To be fair, you really can't blame Sharna for what happened with Charlie. Between the producers and the showmance, Season 18 was the most manipulated of any I've ever watched and the entire season was built around giving Maks the mirrorball he was losing sleep over not having. It's right up there with Season 9 as my least favorite season.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I'm an East Coaster so not "middle America" but I am a conservative, and I have to say I'm finding the stereotypes and criticism of such on this forum off putting. As if it's totally fine to disparage one group but would be considered pretty bigoted and offensive (rightfully so) to do it to any other. 

I apologize for offending you, but I wasn't calling all conservatives hillbillies. 

Just now, boyznkatz said:

I apologize for offending you, but I wasn't calling all conservatives hillbillies. 

No need to apologize :) I didn't mean to solely direct that at you, but I decided to mention it as you replied to my comment.  I say offend everyone or no one lol. 

• Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

I think if her samba wasn't early in the season, she would have received 10s for that dance. 

And yet Normani got a higher score for doing No Foxtrot so early in the season, actually same night. 

Edited by RedFiat
2 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

To be fair, you really can't blame Sharna for what happened with Charlie. Between the producers and the showmance, Season 18 was the most manipulated of any I've ever watched and the entire season was built around giving Maks the mirrorball he was losing sleep over not having. It's right up there with Season 9 as my least favorite season.

Meh I have always maintained that Sharna was the wrong pro for Charlie. I think he would have been better paired with Chelsea Hightower, but she wasn't on that season. I remember reading other reviews at the time coming up with the same name I did as a better pairing.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, RedFiat said:

She danced early from the start, and was lowballed from the start.  There is no way around it.  How do you give 8's to a Samba considered one of the best of the seasons?  How do you give 9's to a gold standard Tango?  How you do it, is methodically undermine any support she could have gathered with unfair scores from week 3 onwards.  Heather was given fair  strong scores from the start, and sent home with 10's.  Nancy's support was soft because she was underscored throughout the competition and sent home with 9"s, showing no growth when we know just watching her this was the best dance of the night.  Confident, relaxed, gorgeous dance position.  She's an old fart at 47, my ass.   She danced circles around that crybaby with the injury. Nancy has to have spinal surgery and not a peep. 

Maybe Nancy didn't want  them to peep?  I can see Nancy being more use to performing with an injury/pain than Normani.  Afterall, she's an olympian.

• Love 1
Just now, crossover said:

Maybe Nancy didn't want  them to peep?  I can see Nancy being more use to performing with an injury/pain than Normani.  Afterall, she's an olympian.

The difference is exploitation of fanbases. One refuses to do that or make any excuses, the other, not so much. 

• Love 2

I'm glad Bonner is still there so hopefully he will go next week and David can stay. And yes, there was a rain delay for the Cubs last night, but nowhere was it reported David's video was shown. Would the poster who said it was give a link, please? And a professional is someone who is PAID for whatever. So any dancer who is paid to teach or paid to dance is technically a professional. And while this is a dance show, it also is a popularity contest. That's why we all get to vote ... for our favorites.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

That's why we all get to vote ... for our favorites.

Absolutely. Vote for the celebrity in the Gorilla suit, it doesn't matter.  It's always been a shitshow of no rules, except on my favourites, the rules get applied.  

Edited by RedFiat
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Venee said:

Meh I have always maintained that Sharna was the wrong pro for Charlie. I think he would have been better paired with Chelsea Hightower, but she wasn't on that season. I remember reading other reviews at the time coming up with the same name I did as a better pairing.

I would have preferred to see him with Cheryl but they wasted her on Drew Carey. Karina was also wasted that season on Sean Avery. Derek was given Amy, who I don't think anyone thought would get far. Again, a highly manipulated season that was designed and produced to give Maks his mirrorball.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Speaking as someone who loved the Sharna/James partnership last year:  no way will I vote for Bonner as some of kind belated reward for Sharna.  Bonner (whether because of injuries or just inability to learn) has not danced well at all.

Thank you for your service lol. I ran into a fan on Facebook earlier in the season who posted that Sharna needed a win and we needed to make Bonner happen, so they're out there...

• Love 1

Why do they tell people to vote if they already know Nancy and Nick were done? I went online after the show on the west coast and Nancy and Nick were still on the website and you could still vote for them.

So the cowboy is from TX and that makes him a "hillbilly" (Dallas and Houston are SO Appalachia) and therefore Middle America must be responsible for voting for him- Middle America doesn't vote for Nick from Wisconsin because they are only loyal to hillbillies from TX? Alrighty then...

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I would have preferred to see him with Cheryl but they wasted her on Drew Carey. Karina was also wasted that season on Sean Avery. Derek was given Amy, who I don't think anyone thought would get far. Again, a highly manipulated season that was designed and produced to give Maks his mirrorball.

I fell for it, but I have been a Davis/ White fan for years, so I'm not the best example lol I was there for them not their pros

17 minutes ago, RedFiat said:

The difference is exploitation of fanbases. One refuses to do that or make any excuses, the other, not so much. 

This was the first week she had a non happy package ,she didn't even complain she said she's 20 and had to suck it up because she wants to win. She traveled around the world and didn't complain. Nancy was whining in her last two packages (I believe that's what turned people off myself included but I still voted for her ).

Just now, sinycalone said:

I hope this works.  I saw this on Twitter last night....

Chicago Cubs‏Verified account @Cubs  15h15 hours agoC-yMaWgWsAAQDtk.jpg

Rain delay theatre. #TeamLadyAndTheGramp

2nd time happening and the floor seems really dry for a rain delay 

(edited)

I can't even.  Anytime there's an "injury" package on this show I roll my eyes. The only time I felt sincerely bad for a dancer was when Kym Johnson almost had an career ending injury when Hines Ward landed on her neck. That's a pro, who will dance injured because her livelyhood depends on it and isn't into making injury part of the video package unless she can't dance to teach her celebrity and a sub has to come in.   

Edited by RedFiat
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RedFiat said:

I'm not saying that Nancy refused but it would be her right as far as I'm concerned.  I'd like to think tptb didn't purposely show one over the other.  Maybe Nancy's fanbase never was that large?  Maybe Heather's supporters gravitated more to one of the other celebs instead of Nancy?  It seems like her scoring was on par with Simone and Normani, giving a point or so positive or negative. 

I'm more surprised by Bonner's support.  The rodeo crowd must be active dwts voters.  I felt like the Cub fans would come through.  I'm surprised by Rashad's support as well because he's not really aligned with a team.  I may be wrong but I think Normani's support isn't that great either.  I think we all knew that Simone would have the support and rightfully so.

21 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I wish Cheryl would come back. She made a decent dancer out of Rob Kardashian. I think she would have definitely at least made the finals with Charlie.

• Love 3
Just now, crossover said:

It seems like her scoring was on par with Simone and Normani, giving a point or so positive or negative. 

Never on par with them, except  week 1 Nancy was one pt ahead of Norm and tied with David and Heather.  After that she never scored higher than either Simone or Norman, regardless if they did the prescribed dance style or not.    

If they're going to give someone immunity I wish they'd just let the audience vote for whoever they want and let that be the decision. For one thing it would show us which couple is getting the most votes overall, and it would eliminate judge and/or producer shenanigans. The "dance-off" thing is a smaller reflection of that - you can see the voting before the couples even start dancing. It's not exactly unbiased. If this is nothing more than a popularity contest so be it. Let us know the real results.

Charming males skate on zero capabilities, talented female contestants get scrutinized and get the boot for "not connecting with the audience".

I've always felt there is a certain amount of sexism involved because women are just generally "expected" to know how to dance, whereas it's more "surprising" when a man can dance. It's just so much more novel and charming and captivating when a great big manly football player or baseball player shows the slightest dance ability so the judges drool all over them and people vote for them. With women the judges nitpick them to death and everyone seems to squabble about them being ringers. It's definitely not a level playing field.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, boyznkatz said:

I wish Cheryl would come back. She made a decent dancer out of Rob Kardashian. I think she would have definitely at least made the finals with Charlie.

All the top pros were given partners who shouldn't have presented any challenge to Maks and Meryl. Charlie, their biggest threat, was given a pro who was fairly new and wasn't all that popular or well known at the time and had gone out first the previous season. Hell, they even brought in one of Maks's favorite partners, who had the ability to keep him calm and focused, to be the co-host despite the fact she had just left ESPN/ABC/Disney for another network. Charlie truly got hosed that season but really, so did all the other celebrities.

• Love 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

It's just so much more novel and charming and captivating when a great big manly football player or baseball player shows the slightest dance ability so the judges drool all over them and people vote for them.

That's incredibly boring. The show creates rules for some and doesn't apply them to the vast majority of men who can't handle them.  So rather than see the show for what it is, they let the fanbases dicker over nothing. This show doesn't have the balls to have an all female finale, and get some really good dancing for a change.  But they've had an all male finale, highest ratings in the show's history.  Never been matched.  And that's why they play by different rules. 

2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

If they're going to give someone immunity I wish they'd just let the audience vote for whoever they want and let that be the decision.

I've always felt there is a certain amount of sexism involved because women are just generally "expected" to know how to dance, whereas it's more "surprising" when a man can dance. It's just so much more novel and charming and captivating when a great big manly football player or baseball player shows the slightest dance ability so the judges drool all over them and people vote for them. With women the judges nitpick them to death and everyone seems to squabble about them being ringers. It's definitely not a level playing field.

I'm glad tptb is over immunity.  Just think if we didn't have but one celeb who could dance left and she/he had less support than anyone?  There's still a couple of weeks left.

The italics is why I don't complain about the women being ringers.  They do hold them to a stricter standard than the male.

2 minutes ago, crossover said:

The italics is why I don't complain about the women being ringers.  They do hold them to a stricter standard than the male.

Except when Males are ringers,  eg Mario Lopez,  Corbin Bleu,  Charlie White, the fanbases complain just as strongly.  In fact Mario was the first ringer, and Emmitt Smith said it about him.  Who won?  

15 minutes ago, crossover said:

I'm not saying that Nancy refused but it would be her right as far as I'm concerned.  I'd like to think tptb didn't purposely show one over the other.  Maybe Nancy's fanbase never was that large?  Maybe Heather's supporters gravitated more to one of the other celebs instead of Nancy?  It seems like her scoring was on par with Simone and Normani, giving a point or so positive or negative. 

I'm more surprised by Bonner's support.  The rodeo crowd must be active dwts voters.  I felt like the Cub fans would come through.  I'm surprised by Rashad's support as well because he's not really aligned with a team.  I may be wrong but I think Normani's support isn't that great either.  I think we all knew that Simone would have the support and rightfully so.

I don't see the rodeo crowd voting for Bonner. Right now, farmers who like the rodeo are busy. I think tptb on this show, like to keep a little of something, or someone to keep everyone interested .Are there millions of fifth harmony fans watching? I'd say no again. I'd say Simone has the biggest fans, but are they all voting? I liked Nancy( very much) if I could vote. My votes would of gone to her. It's a reality show, first and foremost.

1 minute ago, RedFiat said:

Except when Males are ringers,  eg Mario Lopez,  Corbin Bleu,  Charlie White, the fanbases complain just as strongly.  In fact Mario was the first ringer, and Emmitt Smith said it about him.  Who won?  

Exactly.  I should've clarified female.  Let's face it, most people are drawn to the female.  So the male pros had a harder time creating pleasing routines.  The female pros could dance around and the male celeb do a couple of moves and everyone is happy.  So I'm glad the male pros get a couple ringers each season.  But they should spread them around.  Go figure.

5 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

Are there millions of fifth harmony fans watching? I'd say no again. I'd say Simone has the biggest fans, but are they all voting?

Well we agree on this.  We'll see if we're right.

5 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

I don't see the rodeo crowd voting for Bonner. Right now, farmers who like the rodeo are busy. I think tptb on this show, like to keep a little of something, or someone to keep everyone interested .Are there millions of fifth harmony fans watching? I'd say no again. I'd say Simone has the biggest fans, but are they all voting? I liked Nancy( very much) if I could vote. My votes would of gone to her. It's a reality show, first and foremost.

I don't know if it matters, but Bonner and Normani seem popular on social media, where Nancy was not. Maybe people vote for them without actually watching the show. 

6 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

I don't see the rodeo crowd voting for Bonner. Right now, farmers who like the rodeo are busy.

Surprisingly PBR fans are pretty rabid per 2012: 

PBR Fans are 12 percent more likely than all U.S adults to engage in online social networking and 40 percent more likely to do so on their smartphones.  55 percent of PBR Fans used Facebook and they are 50 percent more likely than all U.S. adults to have used Twitter.

Source: Nielsen http://dialog.scarborough.com/index.php/professional-bull-riders-pbr-gearing-up-for-built-ford-tough-world-finals-in-las-vegas/

I don't know if it matters, but Bonner and Normani seem popular on social media, where Nancy was not. Maybe people vote for them without actually watching the show. 

It's not just social media, I have complained since day before day one that Nancy and Artem had very little exposure on TV shows like ET or Access Hollywood  until this week, or On The Red Carpet, the abc show that never ever interviewed them. There just was no buzz about the team whatsoever, like they were invisible. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, RedFiat said:

Are we sure that wasn't producer induced? It looked like Normani came up wonky from a move during rehearsal and could't get control over her body, sending her to the hospital. Maybe there wasn't footage of an incident during Nacy's  rehearsal like that or more likely, she wanted to hide anything that would remind the public of that famous footage of her on the floor in pain after the wack to the knee.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Venee said:

Are we sure that wasn't producer induced? It looked like Normani came up wonky from a move during rehearsal and could't get control over her body, sending her to the hospital. Maybe there wasn't footage of an incident during Nacy's  rehearsal like that or more likely, she wanted to hide anything that would remind the public of that famous footage of her on the floor in pain after the wack to the knee.

She didn't hide anything. Nancy was interviewed on Nightline and they asked her about the injury.  The pain has been significant on her spine, they showed her wincing in practice, one day on a break Nancy couldn't even lift her arm to drink water.  The show chose NOT to include an ABC interview in any of her packages.  Not once.  I wouldn't blame them if they did, but that would give her sympathy.  

Edited by RedFiat
2 minutes ago, sparrowtime said:

I've tried to like this season but I just can't. There seems to be no camaraderie amongst the cast and the producer manipulation is more blatant than usual. Boo to season 24.

I think the manipulation award would go to their shenanigans during Bindi Irwin's season, whenever that was.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have pretty much decided that votes don't matter AT all.  Now everything revolves around the tour and pimping those affiliated with it.  Last season, it seemed like it was pretty close between Laurie and James.  It was announced that Laurie would join the tour, then BAM, she is announced the winner.  What I can't figure out is if the celebrities are in on the result order.  Like Heather and Nancy have families, but they wanted to have a good time with DWTS.  Their agents worked with the show to determine how long they would be around and everyone was good with it.  Bonner has Sharna who is on the tour and maybe pitbull PR/Agent-people who negotiated a long run.  This is all conspiracy theory stuff, so focusing on last night's show:  The costumes were pretty.

Edited by MooCat Pretzel
(edited)
8 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

I love Nancy's skating and dancing, but she is very awkward in interviews. She was always that way, even in her heyday. I think that's what did her in.

You wanna talk awkward?  Does anybody know anything about Simone or Normani other than what their pros tell us?  Geez these girls are as boring as paint drying.

Edited by RedFiat

I think the manipulation award would go to their shenanigans during Bindi Irwin's season, whenever that was.

So true - this season has nothing on Bindi's. Cry "ringer" all you want, but at least Heather, Normani, Meryl, and Charlie were epic dancers who put out amazing routines. Bindi's were pedestrian at best and they scored her as though she danced like Nicole Scherzinger. THAT was the season Sharna was robbed - Nick was my pick all the way.

I am not going to vote for Bonner in an attempt at garnering a pity Mirrorball for Sharna. I love her and I'm sure she'll get it one day. Maybe she'll need a ringer like Maks did - but in my opinion, the canon of dances Meryl and Maks produced is the greatest set of dances I've ever seen on the show. They have a ton of rewatch value. Hopefully Sharna gets a similar season at some point. No one has been that compelling this season. Overall, I had many people to root for, but it's reached a lackluster point as so many of my favorites have left to make way for mediocre male contestants with two left feet.

• Love 5

There's been quite a few highly manipulated seasons.  This is one of the lesser ones as far as I'm concerned.  They'll probably start now because I'm sure they have at least one somebody they want in the finals. 

But, yes.  Bindi's season was highly manipulated before the show started.  I was thinking that she must have a pilot or TV special coming?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RedFiat said:

You wanna talk awkward?  Does anybody know anything about Simone or Normani other than what their pros tell us?  Geez.

you're so defensive. i also found Nancy awkward, which was surprising because she's in her 40's and I thought she'd be used to the spotlight.

and yes i do know things about simone and normani "other than what their pros tell us" 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

So true - this season has nothing on Bindi's. Cry "ringer" all you want, but at least Heather, Normani, Meryl, and Charlie were epic dancers who put out amazing routines. Bindi's were pedestrian at best and they scored her as though she danced like Nicole Scherzinger. THAT was the season Sharna was robbed - Nick was my pick all the way.

I am not going to vote for Bonner in an attempt at garnering a pity Mirrorball for Sharna. I love her and I'm sure she'll get it one day. Maybe she'll need a ringer like Maks did - but in my opinion, the canon of dances Meryl and Maks produced is the greatest set of dances I've ever seen on the show. They have a ton of rewatch value. Hopefully Sharna gets a similar season at some point. No one has been that compelling this season. Overall, I had many people to root for, but it's reached a lackluster point as so many of my favorites have left to make way for mediocre male contestants with two left feet.

I didn't watch Bindi's season, but I agree with the bolded 100%. I watch their dances from that season all the time!

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

I agree. I doubt Normani is hurting for votes. Most of the time, immunity is given to the person who goes on to win the show. It is TPTB's way of pimping their desired winner. It has nothing to do with saving a good dancer with no fanbase. If that was the case, they would have given it to Heather last week or Nancy this week.

Pretty true early on, but immunity's track record since season 19 has been worse than that in predicting the winner:

• S16: Kellie/Derek (winner)
  • S17: Amber/Derek (winner)
  • S19: Janel/Val (3rd place overall)
  • S20: Nastia/Sasha [Derek] (4th place overall)
  • S21: Nick/Sharna (runner-up; fun fact, Bindi actually lost her dance-off round to Carlos)
  • S23: James/Sharna (runner-up)

So following that pattern, Normani and fans should probably anticipate an easy road to the finals but shouldn't count on that mirrorball quite yet... I won't wage any debates over who actually deserved last night's highest score after the dances were performed -- I don't think Normani/Val's was the best or sharpest AT I've seen, or the best he's produced, but it's his thing and it was still good; Nancy and Artem and, to a lesser degree, Simone and Sasha were IMO underscored -- but either way, assigning Val an AT and Normani the final slot were fairly comfortable safeguards if they did go in wanting to assign her immunity, whether due to her injury or to protect her in case votes are flagging slightly.

Regarding last night's show, dismayed by Nancy's ouster, which officially confirmed my general fears about this season, and confused as everyone else about Bonner's apparent wild appeal. Also more than ready to see David move on, but at least the fanbase there is visible, so I get why he's here.

Edited by lavenderblue
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, nic said:

you're so defensive. i also found Nancy awkward, which was surprising because she's in her 40's and I thought she'd be used to the spotlight.

and yes i do know things about simone and normani "other than what their pros tell us" 

Oh please share.  

8 minutes ago, MooCat Pretzel said:

I have pretty much decided that votes don't matter AT all.  Now everything revolves around the tour and pimping those affiliated with it.  Last season, it was pretty close between Laurie and James

Are you just guessing or do you have data?  I'd always thought Laurie was so far ahead of everyone that they had to bring her back to the crowd a few times.

3 minutes ago, Sstt said:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dwts-normani-kordei-discusses-perfect-score-treating-her-back-injury/

i don't think she's making it to the finals anymore .Her injury is apparently very serious and even val didn't know how serious it was until they had the MRI done .

I was excited for this season because of the women.  I knew they would be considered ringers but I didn't care.  If Normani is gone, then this season is a huge disappointment.  Normani and Nancy were my favorites.  Heather was my third favorite.  Now, all of them could be gone.

• Love 2