Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Who's the Boss?

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/3/2017 at 0:36 PM, zoeysmom said:

My grandma was pretty scary yielding a toilet brush when the tourist toilets weren't up to par at her resort.  ;-D  I believe maybe she is overcompensating because she is a female and is trying to show the crew, no job is beneath her. 

My problem is I have liked all the captains.  Lee gets a little overbearing at times but he had a sense of humor as well.  I know these captains are hamstrung in that they report to production and would not have hired half these loons.  The one I always liked was Amy, and she came back once and then decided the drama wasn't worth it to her.  Ben moved on and has nothing but best wishes  for both franchises after an off season with Kelly, Lee and Kate trashing him. 

Ben also trashed Kate on camera then tried to make light of it and she was having none if it. She had been there and done that. And in a way Ben also failed Captain Lee by his antics his last season. Kelly just said that he saw that Ben was always for Ben first and foremost and not the group.

On 5/7/2017 at 4:19 AM, Diane Mars said:

I'm quoting yourself, but it could have been somone else :D

Just to add my two cents : and don't think she has to prove herself... Not in that sense... I think she's had to do that since the beginning of her carrier, and that in order to prove her crew that she is 100% legit, beacause without a 100% trust from your crew, you can't do your job properly, and tere could be some safety issues... And the most sad in all that is that I've got the feeling that the guys are less inclined to negate her legitimity than Hannah !

ETA : I think that the future episodes will prove me right or wrong, lol !

It is just as detrimental if the crew thinks their captain has no faith in them.

Edited by Giselle
(edited)
On 5/3/2017 at 11:32 AM, zoeysmom said:

I think she is great, in spite of production trying to override her basic duties to check on everything on the ship.  The ship is docked for chrissakes what is she suppose to be doing?  She has had the ship for 24 hours.  She should be in the thick of it checking out the toys, seeing how the deck crew works and it didn't really bother me she asked she took time out for a tutorial with the stewardess on docking the tender.  She does it all with a smile on her face and no swearing or tearing someone down. 

I think the crew will come to love the Captain.   

I agree. We have barely seen her so I dont have much of an opinion yet but I like her so far. I didn't think there was anything wrong with her jumping in and cleaning and helping with the toys.  

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 3
On 5/3/2017 at 11:37 AM, Mojoker said:

His little diatribe to the effect that anyone who has a long list of dietary restrictions is just full of shit is not only nonsense, it's potentially dangerous. While there are certainly people who use dietary restrictions just to make themselves feel special, there are many, many people whose health, even their life, depends on them adhering to a strict diet, and a strict set of restrictions. It's not Cheffy Golightly's job to decide what people can and can't eat.

Exactly. Furthermore, he's a dumb ape cooking for people on a yacht on a crappy reality show. He needs to shut the hell up and do as he's told like a line cook at the local Denny's. Cook what they ask for, Nitwit. You aren't at a Relais and Chateaux property, and you don't have any Michelin stars, so shaddup. If they're vegans for breakfast and omnivores at lunch, it's none of your business. Now get your dumbass out of bed and make some nachos.