Type keyword(s) to search

Amazon The Magnificent

• Start Topic

You post the top three "people who bought this" items from a show's DVD (that's not other items from the same show) and we guess what the vector show was. The person who guesses right posts the next challenge.

I'll go first.

If you liked Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and Justified you'll gonna love _____.

• Love 1

@aradia22 I don't think it was too hard, considering I only ever watched one of those shows :)  But let's try this one... (heh heh heh)

If you liked The Greatest American Hero, Police Squad and Spy Hard, then you'll love __________________ .

Well, that's impossible for me as I've only even heard of one of those shows. Born in the 90's. I'm going to go for a wild guess and say

Cop Rock

(Spy Hard was actually a movie.)  Nope!

(Out of curiosity, which was the one you had heard of?)

@The Crazed Spruce, nope!

While I loved The Greatest American Hero, and get my hopes up every time rumors of a reboot come up ("This just in: Rumors abound that William Katt wants a role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!" :D ), you really should give Police Squad a try if you like absurdist humor!  ("Special guest star: Georg Stanford Brown!")

Art, huh? My brain goes to art thief, art gallery owner, and artist. There are way too many artists for one to come to mind. Gallery owner is one of those professions like architect that I ignore unless it's part of the plot. So I'm going to take another wild guess and go with

Leverage

It can't be

Warehouse 13

because that doesn't have a male lead.

Once Upon a Time

got great ratings in its first season and has nothing to do with art. Comic book, huh? The only recent flops I can think of off the top of my head are

No Ordinary Family

and

The Cape