Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: The Etiquette of Friendship

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

It can give you a false sense of confidence 

I think Dorinda and Dorit both have not been using for that long a period of time. They both still fly into can NOT ShuttyUp. When both of them have alcohol it brings them off the edge and more calm. Dorinda usually ends up drinking too much but she's also still coked up and she can't shut up so everything coming out of her mouth is slurred. Dorit if she is drinking at least shuts up and she just sits there with her bug eyes.

As opposed to John and Pique'd - long term users who are like functional alcholics - you'd never know - they can eat and sleep no problem.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

It can give you a false sense of confidence 

Hence the high ego, sure.  But that scene read to me like a woman who had been pushed to a point of no return and was unleashing wrath. It felt emotion not drug/alcohol fueled. And this is totally my opinion for sure. 

To the Southern Charm watchers ole Ravenel always seems induced when he loses his shit. Likely bourbon induced anger which I've seen very much in real life. Dorinda just seemed pissed.

With all that said I don't think a delusional has been is the greatest of targets.  Life can be cruel enough that sometimes its best to let it go. I'm grateful I'm not in a world where my friends are going to bloggers/the press/d list people to spread bad info but if I really sit back and imagine if they did?  On my dogs life I think I'd kick back with a glass of wine and think "what tomfuckery do I live in" and keep my trap shut instead of losing my shit on a lady that uses Grey Gardens in her damn tag line.

I knew Bushnell from her work but did not know her physically and I found her beautiful.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

Hence the high ego, sure.  But that scene read to me like a woman who had been pushed to a point of no return and was unleashing wrath. It felt emotion not drug/alcohol fueled. And this is totally my opinion for sure. 

To the Southern Charm watchers ole Ravenel always seems induced when he loses his shit. Likely bourbon induced anger which I've seen very much in real life. Dorinda just seemed pissed.

With all that said I don't think a delusional has been is the greatest of targets.  Life can be cruel enough that sometimes its best to let it go. I'm grateful I'm not in a world where my friends are going to bloggers/the press/d list people to spread bad info but if I really sit back and imagine if they did?  On my dogs life I think I'd kick back with a glass of wine and think "what tomfuckery do I live in" and keep my trap shut instead of losing my shit on a lady that uses Grey Gardens in her damn tag line.

I knew Bushnell from her work but did not know her physically and I found her beautiful.

Thats my Dorinda! :)  Maybe Carole should try coke, it would jolt her up from her, hi, I've just woke up, all day look(, complete with cat hair.) Bethenny needs to do less, she's just a hyperactive know it all.lol

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Dorinda and Dorit both have not been using for that long a period of time. They both still fly into can NOT ShuttyUp. When both of them have alcohol it brings them off the edge and more calm. Dorinda usually ends up drinking too much but she's also still coked up and she can't shut up so everything coming out of her mouth is slurred. Dorit if she is drinking at least shuts up and she just sits there with her bug eyes.

As opposed to John and Pique'd - long term users who are like functional alcholics - you'd never know - they can eat and sleep no problem.

I think that is the why Dorinda is with John. I can't imagine any other reason.

. Mental effects may include loss of contact with reality, an intense feeling of happiness, or agitation.

Hours later can cause a feeling sad, regret  or depression. Hmmm...she did forgive Sonja the very next day.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I think that is the why Dorinda is with John. I can't imagine any other reason.

. Mental effects may include loss of contact with reality, an intense feeling of happiness, or agitation.

Hours later can caused a feeling sad, regret  or depression. Hmmm...she did forgive Sonja the next day.

Agree. I think Dorinda is still mourning Richard and John honed in like a predator. He started as a "friend" and wanted more. Many people do coke to both remember and forget. So talking and reliving past happy memories when you're high is good and so is talking about something traumatic as you are kind of numb when high.

Every interaction we've seen with Dorinda and John - just the 2 of them - the alcohol/drug festivities have not yet begun. He seems to irritate the shit out of her. She doesn't want to kiss him, she doesn't want him to stay over night, he can't say anything about Hannah.

Dorinda is saying she forgives Sonja the next day at breakfast. But she hasn't - I'm sure there will be more blow ups.

I felt bad for the guy that tried to make the toast at Ramona's dinner party.

• Love 6

Still laughing at the toast and wishing he would have added health, happiness and to Sonja's tunnel

2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Agree. I think Dorinda is still mourning Richard and John honed in like a predator. He started as a "friend" and wanted more. Many people do coke to both remember and forget. So talking and reliving past happy memories when you're high is good and so is talking about something traumatic as you are kind of numb when high.

Every interaction we've seen with Dorinda and John - just the 2 of them - the alcohol/drug festivities have not yet begun. He seems to irritate the shit out of her. She doesn't want to kiss him, she doesn't want him to stay over night, he can't say anything about Hannah.

Dorinda is saying she forgives Sonja the next day at breakfast. But she hasn't - I'm sure there will be more blow ups.

I felt bad for the guy that tried to make the toast at Ramona's dinner party.

Just now, Martinigirl said:

Still laughing at the toast and wishing he would have added health, happiness and to Sonja's tunnel

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

I agree.  She was unleashed, but she did not seem sloppy or high to me.  Just extraordinarily angry.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Much of what you say is true but there does not necessarily have to have a drug component. I don't know if they do drugs. I am certainly not going to believe Bethenny on this subject. That is where these drug rumors originated last year. She needed a stick to beat them with and used drugs. The only person who has admitted on camera to using drugs is Carole which is never mentioned.

Dorinda seems genuinely unpleasant. Not just to John. But to everyone. Once she gets her load on she is intolerable. Look I think John is making a big mistake. But like a lot of guys he is in love with someone who doesn't really love him back the way he wants. She is using him on her terms and he is accepting of it. Like a fool. Maybe he is a fame whore. Maybe he thinks it helps promote his business. I don't know. I don't blame Dorinda. She's a user. I blame John. He has been around the block enough to know what is going on and he has to take his lumps. 

If I were his friend I would advise him to break it off and get with someone who could commit to being with him. That is obviously not Dorinda.

• Love 6

I agree. I think they use each other. I also believe the drug claim. Sonja second it and LuAnn only said drop it. Which reminded me of the time at the bar when LuAnn went to the bathroom with that  much younger guy. Everyone just assumed she was going to get.....

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Much of what you say is true but there does not necessarily have to have a drug component. I don't know if they do drugs. I am certainly not going to believe Bethenny on this subject. That is where these drug rumors originated last year. She needed a stick to beat them with and used drugs. The only person who has admitted on camera to using drugs is Carole which is never mentioned.

Dorinda seems genuinely unpleasant. Not just to John. But to everyone. Once she gets her load on she is intolerable. Look I think John is making a big mistake. But like a lot of guys he is in love with someone who doesn't really love him back the way he wants. She is using him on her terms and he is accepting of it. Like a fool. Maybe he is a fame whore. Maybe he thinks it helps promote his business. I don't know. I don't blame Dorinda. She's a user. I blame John. He has been around the block enough to know what is going on and he has to take his lumps. 

If I were his friend I would advise him to break it off and get with someone who could commit to being with him. That is obviously not Dorinda.

I believed the drug rumors which existed before Bethenny said anything.

It was back when Heather was still on.

Dorinda went ape shit on Heather (she went from o to 100) Depending on Dorinda;s paranoid coke induced mood - you could say Hannah's beautfiul and Dorinda would start screaming at you for calling her a horrible mother.

I think Dorinda and John use EACH OTHER. On camera, John certainly has treated Dorinda better than Dorinda has treated John. But John also has had his moments of being touchy feely with those not named Dorinda (Sonja and Kristen).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda went ape shit on Heather (she went from o to 100) Depending on Dorinda;s paranoid coke induced mood - you could say Hannah's beautfiul and Dorinda would start screaming at you for calling her a horrible mother.

I think Dorinda and John use EACH OTHER. On camera, John certainly has treated Dorinda better than Dorinda has treated John. But John also has had his moments of being touchy feely with those not named Dorinda (Sonja and Kristen).

Ooooooooh...maybe Heather is the one giving stories to the press. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL!

John and Dorinda kicked Rey out of the Dry Cleaning Party. I'm not even sure how he got "in" to a private party to begin with and was he micced up?

So I could see Rey badmouthing the both of them around town. Being angry at Dorinda because she introduced Tom to Luanne who was according to Rey was the love of his life.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think there is a lot of truth to this. I also think we really should only go by what we see on camera and not speculate that something is so because we want it to be so. John does treat Dorinda a lot better than Dorinda treats him and she shits on him all the time. He is definitely handsy but since it was mostly with Sonja it is not unusual. I remember interactions with Mario and Ramona and Sonja in her first season that made a lot of people speculate that there was a threesome going on in some way shape or form. He was totally out of line with Kristen but I chalk that up to being drunk out of his face. He interacted with Jules and there never was an issue. Flirtation is often a two way street and Sonja is a master at it. Last year she tried to initiate something with Tom even though he was engaged to Luann. She is incorrigible. So anything involving her I take with a grain of salt.

I just wish John would wise up. Dorinda is just a nasty piece of work and he can trade up. Easily. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I agree.  She was unleashed, but she did not seem sloppy or high to me.  Just extraordinarily angry.

Dorinda threaten to throw everyone out at her Berkshire house when she MADE IT NICE. Maybe I'm giving her too much credit saying she was on something when she did it at Ramona's Hampton house. 

• Love 1

Ramona is so full of shit with her "I'm not voting" shtick. The Bitch Sesh podcast had a featured guest who talked about a party where Ramona came up to him and talked at length about how she was voting for Trump because she wanted to keep the immigrants out of the country. She is totally feigning abstinence rather than admitting her true vote. Not that she is under obligation to reveal it, but still, she's lying.

• Love 9

Ramona is so full of shit with her "I'm not voting" shtick

It appeared that she was just trying to shut Carole up when she said it.   I never thought she was serious in saying she wasn't going to vote.   I think that after Carole said "you don't even like/care about Hillary," Ramona was done with that conversation.  I don't blame her.  That's the second or third time I've heard Carole say that.  Ugh.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It appeared that she was just trying to shut Carole up when she said it.   I never thought she was serious in saying she wasn't going to vote.   I think that after Carole said "you don't even like/care about Hillary," Ramona was done with that conversation.  I don't blame her.  That's the second or third time I've heard Carole say that.  Ugh.

Carole is a snob, a snob who sits on a crappy dirty looking couch. Poor dear.

• Love 5

Rey got into the party because of Bravo. They sicced Ramona on him to get him to embarrass Luann. John stepped in to protect his guest Luann and got a lot of grief for it. He got a shit edit from Bravo because they specialize in demonizing working class blue collar guys. That is Satan Andy's stock in trade. You saw it in the ridiculous dinner they set up at "Parkside" the Italian joint in Corona. These bimbs were acting like they were on Safari when you can bet that Bethenny had been there many times. It is not that far from the track and is one of the best Italian joints in NYC as well as one of the most Mobbed up ones. Bethenny must have been there many times with the racetrack crowd she knew through her Dad. So her attitude was laughable. But it was an opportunity to be snide and look down the nose at regular people. Working class people. So Satan Andy will do anything he can to make John look bad. Even when he was doing something right like protecting his guest. A woman. From an aggressive jerk of an ex. 

No good deed goes unpunished if you are not one of Satan Andy's favorites.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Ramona is so full of shit with her "I'm not voting" shtick. The Bitch Sesh podcast had a featured guest who talked about a party where Ramona came up to him and talked at length about how she was voting for Trump because she wanted to keep the immigrants out of the country. She is totally feigning abstinence rather than admitting her true vote. Not that she is under obligation to reveal it, but still, she's lying.

Sounds exactly like something that Ramona would say. She has probably said random versions of this and other offensive things over the years to any or all of these HW's. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yep. I cannot remember exactly what Heather said; it was EXTREMELY vague and one could have taken it several different ways. I admit, I jumped to the drug conclusion because I had already heard that rumor, on the very first night that we met John during Dorinda's first season. It was a regular over on the Vulture site. Someone who had a close friend who had worked for John a few years before. Said that John was a very well known coke abuser. Didn't even try to hide his habit. Also said he was extremely touchy with the women at work, and several had complained over the years about this behavior. That was before we had seen him behave inappropriately towards Sonja. Obviously, anyone can post anything, but I remember being surprised at the time because upon first blush, Dorinda didn't seem the type to either indulge, or have a boyfriend that did. There was no allegation made about Dorinda by this person, as the friend had worked there prior to Dorinda coming on the scene with John. Whether true or not, the point is that there have been people around saying that John at least likes the white stuff. 

I feel for Dorinda if none of this is true, but damn girl, if people are saying you do drugs and they cause you to act erratically, then just stop acting erratically. Don't give them anymore reason to say, "yep, might be those drugs". This from not long after the reunion aired:

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/05/housewife-dorinda-medley-allegedly-attacks-banker-with-high-heel/?_ga=1.265720143.1578229990.1340949624

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Sounds exactly like something that Ramona would say. She has probably said random versions of this and other offensive things over the years to any or all of these HW's. 

I'm so not surprised.  If anyone can find that podcast would you mind posting it?  Of course that Ho can't Rinna it up and OWN IT, BABY.

Ramona's such a POS.  60 years drawing breath through those increasingly we-don't-speak nostrils and managing to not learn anything about honesty and decency.  Of course she's lying about this.  Did you know her bolt-ons are real, she's got a hickey situation requiring her to raid Johnny Depp's scarf closet on the regular, Mario never cheated but for the last one, and Avery's friends think she's not like a regular mom, she's like a cool mom?

Trooper York, I loved that Parkside scene.  I thought they had fun.  I don't remember anyone, even the ones I don't like, acting too good for the experience.  But maybe I'm misremembering. 

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 6

They were looking at the guys at the bar like they were wilder beasts at the watering hole. 

The general vibe was that they were slumming. Not their usual Upper East Side Euro Trash suck fest. The treatment of the boat drivers, workers. surfing instructors and normal regular people is pretty instructive. I have a simple rule. I judge you by how you treat the waiter. You kind of lose me forever when you insist that a random black dude passing by hang up your coat. Amiright?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

Rey got into the party because of Bravo. They sicced Ramona on him to get him to embarrass Luann. John stepped in to protect his guest Luann and got a lot of grief for it. He got a shit edit from Bravo because they specialize in demonizing working class blue collar guys. That is Satan Andy's stock in trade. You saw it in the ridiculous dinner they set up at "Parkside" the Italian joint in Corona. These bimbs were acting like they were on Safari when you can bet that Bethenny had been there many times. It is not that far from the track and is one of the best Italian joints in NYC as well as one of the most Mobbed up ones. Bethenny must have been there many times with the racetrack crowd she knew through her Dad. So her attitude was laughable. But it was an opportunity to be snide and look down the nose at regular people. Working class people. So Satan Andy will do anything he can to make John look bad. Even when he was doing something right like protecting his guest. A woman. From an aggressive jerk of an ex. 

No good deed goes unpunished if you are not one of Satan Andy's favorites.

Ramona treats men poorly.  She believes if they are infatuated with her they are fair game for her incredibly harsh behavior.  Note to Ramona-men don't like you.  Tom dated her for four nights one week and she calls it a relationship.  Very telling.

• Love 9
On 4/29/2017 at 7:22 PM, zoeysmom said:

Ramona treats men poorly.  She believes if they are infatuated with her they are fair game for her incredibly harsh behavior.  Note to Ramona-men don't like you.  Tom dated her for four nights one week and she calls it a relationship.  Very telling.

Ramona treats everyone poorly. 

• Love 12
On 4/29/2017 at 7:33 PM, KungFuBunny said:

tumblr_m5l8cjuwWa1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Yes...and I still LOVE my Crazy Noodle Ramona

I know you do, and I admire the fact that you have never waivered in your love for her...but why in the name of all that is Holy???

And by the way, I love Ramona's hair here. I think she looks better with bangs - takes years off. Was this from the season when she was always going around with a big roller in her bangs? That completely cracked me up. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I know you do, and I admire the fact that you have never waiver in your love for her...but why in the name of all that is Holy???

And by the way, I love Ramona's hair here. I think she looks better with bangs - takes years off. Was this from the season when she was always going around with a big roller in her bangs? That completely cracked me up. 

Ramona always manages to pull a "surprise" laugh out of me. It could her bragging about being a great swimmer as she clings onto 3 floaty noodles. It could be her exercising with barbells walking around in a bikini thinking she is sexy. It could be her infamous runway walk which still makes me laugh to this day. It could be her Mrs Whiggins walk. It could be her klepto tendencies. I can't really pinpoint it. All I know is

118996-Back-Gallery-For-I-Wish-I-Knew-Ho

Not really - Ramona just brings it for me.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The way Ramona and Sonja treated the "scary brown people" when they went to Morocco is why I can't stand Sonja now.  I rewatched it a little while ago and there is no way in the world Sonja or Ramona would have behaved like that if the workers had been white.  I think they are both a couple of old bigots.  Ramona is a flaming bigot and Sonja is a casual racism type bigot.  

Sonja was so concerned with her bags, wouldn't leave them, kept saying how they have been stolen before.  Now tell me, when else have either of them ever acted like that on a trip?  

• Love 4
On 4/29/2017 at 7:50 PM, mothmonsterman said:

The way Ramona and Sonja treated the "scary brown people" when they went to Morocco is why I can't stand Sonja now.  I rewatched it a little while ago and there is no way in the world Sonja or Ramona would have behaved like that if the workers had been white.  I think they are both a couple of old bigots.  Ramona is a flaming bigot and Sonja is a casual racism type bigot.  

Sonja was so concerned with her bags, wouldn't leave them, kept saying how they have been stolen before.  Now tell me, when else have either of them ever acted like that on a trip?  

God, such an awesome reminder. Sonja was so ridiculous with her nonsense about having to stay close to her luggage for fear something would go missing. 

I have always thought that NY in particular needed some more diversity in the cast. NY is such a melting pot. Interesting, successful, beautiful woman of all races. I would like it for the most part because I like to see diversity everywhere, but admit I would also like it to see how gals like Ramona and Sonja (and dare I say Dorinda after her assumption that the man with some pigment in his skin in the fancy restaurant must be there to deal with her coat) would react. 

• Love 4

I have always thought that NY in particular needed some more diversity in the cast. NY is such a melting pot. Interesting, successful, beautiful woman of all races.

Maybe they have enough sense to know to avoid this clusterfuck of a reality show!   I don't know how any of the women of these Housewive's franchises are taken seriously in their respective communities.

• Love 2
On 4/29/2017 at 8:10 PM, ChitChat said:

Maybe they have enough sense to know to avoid this clusterfuck of a reality show!   I don't know how any of the women of these Housewive's franchises are taken seriously in their respective communities.

Well, yes, there is that. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona always manages to pull a "surprise" laugh out of me. It could her bragging about being a great swimmer as she clings onto 3 floaty noodles. It could be her exercising with barbells walking around in a bikini thinking she is sexy. It could be her infamous runway walk which still makes me laugh to this day. It could be her Mrs Whiggins walk. It could be her klepto tendencies. I can't really pinpoint it. All I know is

118996-Back-Gallery-For-I-Wish-I-Knew-Ho

Not really - Ramona just brings it for me.

My favorite Ramona episodes was when they were in St. Barts and Aviva expected a party to be thrown in her honor.    It's actually my favorite season of Ramona and Sonja together -- very Lucy and Ethel-ish.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/videos/whats-white-trash

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

My favorite Ramona episodes was when they were in St. Barts and Aviva expected a party to be thrown in her honor.    It's actually my favorite season of Ramona and Sonja together -- very Lucy and Ethel-ish.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/videos/whats-white-trash

There were so many scenes Ramona would just make me bust out laughing.

The time Jill had a dinner party with I think Bethenny cooking. Alex enters with Simon. She basically walks right up to him and says what are you doing here, this is supposed to be girls night out. Oh well, if he's staying I'm going.

Another is the scene where she walks right up to Governor David Paterson who is legally blind. She starts telling him how she can't see a thing without her reading glasses as though that would make them bond.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The time Jill had a dinner party with I think Bethenny cooking. Alex enters with Simon. She basically walks right up to him and says what are you doing here, this is supposed to be girls night out. Oh well, if he's staying I'm going.

Another is the scene where she walks right up to Governor David Paterson who is legally blind. She starts telling him how she can't see a thing without her reading glasses as though that would make them bond.

YES!  She can be a completely awful human, turn around and be a decent human with awful tendencies, and she's usually very entertaining if nothing else!  And who could every forget her modeling?

• Love 4
On 4/29/2017 at 8:37 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Ugh, that dinner. That is when my total and complete dislike for Ramona started. Her inability to just adapt as the others were doing, although none were particularly pleased with the situation. And the fact that she had zero issue in being so rude and making Alex and Simon feel uncomfortable because she was unhappy. I never changed my opinion of her after that. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

YES!  She can be a completely awful human, turn around and be a decent human with awful tendencies, and she's usually very entertaining if nothing else!  And who could every forget her modeling?

Ramona can't read a room. She is totally clueless and lacks social skills. It many ways she's just plain awkward. The saying fake it till you make it. Ramona thinks she's made it but she hasn't - ha! She will always be my special snowflake.

A few years ago I watched a news show it might have been Dateline or 20/20. It was about a cluster of teenage girls living in Long Island that suddenly displayed Tourette's Syndrome characteristics. They couldn't pinpoint the cause but did believe it was environmental. Most of the girls when removed from their town "recovered"

Ramona reminds me of those girls with her sudden outbursts - just without the cursing. Like the minute she thinks something it spills - no projectile vomits out of the mouth.

Crazy Sexy Smokey Eyes Updo Original Ramona Runway Style

anigif_original-grid-image-17822-1407262

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona can't read a room. She is totally clueless and lacks social skills. It many ways she's just plain awkward. The saying fake it till you make it. Ramona thinks she's made it but she hasn't - ha! She will always be my special snowflake.

A few years ago I watched a news show it might have been Dateline or 20/20. It was about a cluster of teenage girls living in Long Island that suddenly displayed Tourette's Syndrome characteristics. They couldn't pinpoint the cause but did believe it was environmental. Most of the girls when removed from their town "recovered"

Ramona reminds me of those girls with her sudden outbursts - just without the cursing. Like the minute she thinks something it spills - no projectile vomits out of the mouth.

Crazy Sexy Smokey Eyes Updo Original Ramona Runway Style

anigif_original-grid-image-17822-1407262

She actually looked smoking hot!  Just couldn't keep the crazy at bay.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

It's so funny too her modeling eebut because she actually looked smoking hot!  Just couldn't keep the crazy at bay.

Ramona has taken so much shit from everyone on this, she has been teased about this walk over and over and on the WWHL Clubhouse Andy has the Ramona Crazy Eyes Blindfold that gets pulled out for guests on the show- as sensitive as every HW is across the franchises - I think she took it pretty well - or she is clueless LOL

• Love 4
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona has taken so much shit from everyone on this, she has been teased about this walk over and over and on the WWHL Clubhouse Andy has the Ramona Crazy Eyes Blindfold that gets pulled out for guests on the show- as sensitive as every HW is across the franchises - I think she took it pretty well - or she is clueless LOL

Well, it's probably shit like this that keeps her employed!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Well, it's probably shit like this that keeps her employed!

That and her talent as a dancer

zmqblrcau8guycaofpka.gif&key=d49f248a881

She was such a wonderful hostess. She asked a non HW guest if they wanted a drink. When he said yes. She told him to go get it himself - bwahahaha

• Love 11
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

That and her talent as a dancer

zmqblrcau8guycaofpka.gif&key=d49f248a881

She was such a wonderful hostess. She asked a non HW guest if they wanted a drink. When he said yes. She told him to go get it himself - bwahahaha

So, so funny!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Wasn't that hilarious! Poor Ro. Sonja dated Tom, he went from a friend with benefits, to a full on relationship. Again, hilarious, and delusional.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Back to the bidet talk...seriously, I thought they came with a wash and dry cycle. 

Some do.  My husband's uncle (I refuse to claim him) has one of those toilets that has the bidet built in with a heated seat and a blower to dry off your bits.  Most bidets though don't. It is just a faucet. The towel in the Middle East is popular because they prefer to use a shattaf. 

11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well I'm no expert on the subject but I imagine at Sonja's house...

While you are crouched over the bidet with your privates at the ready...you need to move like you've got to keep the hula hoop from falling. This will ensure that all areas are given a nice rinse.

265d3400-065a-0134-249e-0e1b1c96d76b.gif

After you feel you are thoroughly clean down there. Then you need to keep your arms akimbo and mc hammer back and forth across the tiled floors. The movement and wind will dry you in about 5 minutes.

6bY5z.gif

I think I would fall and break a hip if I tried that. Is it bad that I'm in awe of Lu's hula hooping skills?

• Love 3

Oh my gosh KunFuBunny  you  have me laughing so hard my eyes were squeezed shut , tears falling so I couldn't read your next line. I have not laughed that hard in a long time!!  I'm going to have to figure out how to save your post so I can haul it up when I need big belly laugh. My dog was looking at me like I had finally lost it. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Laughing too much
  • Love 3