Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: The Etiquette of Friendship

• Start Topic

Ramona’s Hampton’s dinner party continues and barely into the salad, Dorinda takes the conversation to a new level when she confronts Sonja about her incessant trash talking. Carole disinvites Ramona from her Election Night party because she doesn’t believe Ramona is taking the presidential election seriously enough. Tinsley gets drinks with Luann and Dorinda, but leaves out her roommate Sonja. 

• Love 3
Just now, ihartcoffee said:

Dorinda, when you get down in the mud you come out dirty.  That was so low class.  

Watching how Carole is acting over this election,  her meltdown on election night will be epic.  I'll need to make sure I have plenty of popcorn that night.  

I actually can't effing wait for this!!!!

• Love 17

Dorinda fights dirty! Kudos to Sonja for just sitting there and taking it, it made Dorinda look like  an ass. Have they made up now, for real? We'll see.

I like that Tinsley owns her past and mistakes.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 23

I recognized the mini LED tree that I suppose was meant to act as decoration on Ramona's table as one I got for my 5 year old at the Dollar Tree. Fits perfectly with those green napkins and outdated striped chairs she has, I guess. 

• Love 10
Just now, BloggerAloud said:

I don't really fuck with Bethenny but her talking head about Carole being able to write a novel but can't come up with names for her three cats was one of the funniest things I've heard on this show.

Everything dealing with Sonja seems to be butting up against the fourth wall because I genuinely think all of her anger stems from being people filming scenes without her. Also that's why I think, in spite of all the things that happened between herself and Lu, that she'd still get invited to the wedding because I think she was working under the assumption that Lu was going to have it filmed by Bravo and therefore all the ladies would at least get an invite. But Lu changed the game by not doing that.

Jebus! I could smell Carole's apt from here

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Jebus! I could smell Carole's apt from here

Agree it looked dirty and  unkept.

PS Alex McCord tonight on WWHL! DVR and Herman Munster Shoes alert! Looking forward to it as much as Carole's Election Party!  ******EDITED she taped it today she'll appear in a week or so OOPS!! 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 10
Just now, BloggerAloud said:

Everything dealing with Sonja seems to be butting up against the fourth wall because I genuinely think all of her anger stems from being people filming scenes without her. Also that's why I think, in spite of all the things that happened between herself and Lu, that she'd still get invited to the wedding because I think she was working under the assumption that Lu was going to have it filmed by Bravo and therefore all the ladies would at least get an invite. But Lu changed the game by not doing that.

I agree and I think this has baan the problem with a lot of Bravo shows - RHBH and VPR in particular. It's annoying to watch because it turns everyone into howler monkeys over attention rather than the normal route of them turning into howler monkeys for calling each other poor sluts.

Although almost everyone behaved horribly I still do not understand the Bethenny/Carole dynamic. Why in hell would Carole discuss kittens with the one person who would nail a thousand of them to a billboard emblazoned with skinnygirl logos if it would get her more money or a solo TV show? 

I'dalso like to donate to the Jason Hoppy Defense Fund. You have an acrimonious relationship with your torturous ex? By all means trash him on a TV show which leaves you less time to be with your daughter who you're so worried about. I am so tired of her bag of bullshit.

• Love 18

Carole is such a rude bitch. She's a guest in Ramona's home and makes a point to un-invite her to her election party. She's going to do Bethenny's sniping for her like a good little puppet.

I loved Dorinda's flip out at Ramona's party. I was waiting for the "not well, bitch" moment and it did not disappoint! Hilarious.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, BloggerAloud said:

I just wanted someone to cut a camera to Candace Bushnell and her give the camera a Carrie Bradshaw moment: "I couldn't help but wonder: did I need a EZPass on my vagina?"

Ha. I came here to make a "couldn't help but wonder" joke. Just couldn't think of a good one ;) Hmm. "I couldn't help but wonder: Can you really 'make it nice' when you're speaking at 100 dB?" "I couldn't help but wonder: what are we doing here WITH Dorinda?")

And now I *really* can't help but wonder if the woman in that one SATC ep (with the woman who gives Carrie a scarf, with the crazy husband) really IS based on Dorinda! If D and R* go way back, maybe Candace heard the stories straight from the Moaner's mouth!

Edited by ivygirl
* Or any of these women. Sorry, obviously not paying close attention :p
  • Love 14
41 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

Dorinda, when you get down in the mud you come out dirty.  That was so low class.  

Watching how Carole is acting over this election,  her meltdown on election night will be epic.  I'll need to make sure I have plenty of popcorn that night.  

Agreed on both.

I love Dorinda, but she made herself look like a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, why does she treat Bethenny differently? Beth was the one who essentially said she was using coke on national TV.  I'd be much more pissed at that.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'dalso like to donate to the Jason Hoppy Defense Fund. You have an acrimonious relationship with your torturous ex? By all means trash him on a TV show which leaves you less time to be with your daughter who you're so worried about. I am so tired of her bag of bullshit.

I LOLwhen she said very public nasty divorce. It's public because of you Bethenny!

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Agree it looked dirty and  unkept.

PS Alex McCord tonight on WWHL! DVR and Herman Munster Shoes alert! Looking forward to it as much as Carole's Election Party! 

I think Alex taped today but won't air until May 2 or 3rd. Dorinda is on tonight :)

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

LOVE the editors calling out Ramona on her dis-inviting double standard!

Is it just me or was Ramona getting a really nasty edit?  She did not come across well at all. They have her giving Dorinda and Sonja the stink eye when they are making up. So was her master plan that she was friends with Dorinda/Luann and Sonja/Tinsley. Then she would be the most important?  I personally loved her disinvite.  

The optics of Bethenny in the car and Carole on the phone giving play by play. Genius. 

Who said this season was dull?  We haven't even hit the election. 

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

I don't really fuck with Bethenny but her talking head about Carole being able to write a novel but can't come up with names for her three cats was one of the funniest things I've heard on this show.

Maybe Carole's ghostwriter could have named her pets for her.

• Love 20
40 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

No no no no no Dorinda. Just no. You're better than that. Did she say FU to Candace Bushnell? What'd poor Candy do to deserve THAT?

Things that were everything tonight for me:

Dorinda's morning after hair sticking up in the back at brunch.

Tinsley & Sonja in twin outfits walk of shame from borrowed house.

Ramona asking the help to bring in wine glasses and when they didn't respond immediately Ramona's "do you mind?" (aka UM HELLO I am paying you). I know it's redundant but man Ramona is something else. 

Bethenny's shade on her BFF Carole about having too much writer's block to name her pets. 

---Luann's house, cozy, preppy and lived in, on point and beautiful. Spices out and olive oil, natural light and water, everything that the East End is. Love.

---Ramona's house: DISASTER did you catch the New Mexico Melon and Kermit kelly green tile? The heavy drapes from 1998? The cheap Princess House dining room prints under glass? That place needs to be bulldozed and started over.

---Bethenny's: Extension of TJ Maxx, over structured, antiseptic cold with an angry splash of red everywhere. That beautiful old shingled house got Cruella de Ville as a caretaker the poor ol beautiful girl.

I thought that Panty Soup in the bidet made my stomach turn but oh NO I was in for far worse when I saw those RIPS and TEARS up close in Carole's couch. I was not prepared. DID THE KI-ENS FUCKING DO THAT TO LEE RADZIWILL'S SOFA? Aghast. 

Did anyone else notice that Carole very specifically said "kiTTens" when she was talking with Bethenny?  I cracked up when I heard that - now we know that she reads here, no??  

And, yes, what a shame and shambles that couch is.  Hope she's having that election party out somewhere.  That is just embarrassing.

Edited by njbchlover
obivously I cannot spell "shambles"
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

After seeing Carole and Bethenny in Carole's apt., I'm kind of surprised they're friends.  It doesn't seem like Carole would meet Bethenny's standards.  Of course, Carole does have those tenuous Kennedy connections.  Naming all her animals Baby was truly one of the stupidest and laziest things I've ever heard.  But then, George Foreman named all his sons George, so there's that.

I think Bethenny's annoyance comes through.  She seems to almost telegraph  "wait *this* is the serious journalist with the Kennedy connections?"  I think she's completely underwhelmed by Carole now. 

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Oh, absolutely. I'm enjoying her Carole snarking :)

1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Oh, absolutely. I'm enjoying her Carole snarking :)

I am too!  It's making me fall in love with her again.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja washes here underwear in the toilet? Did I see that right! Ew! 

Worse, she washes her dildos in the dishwasher alongside her plates/glasses/utensils/pots/pans! Ewwwwwwwwwww! LOL

• Love 9