Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: The Prisoner's Dilemma

Episode Synopsis:

Michael, Whip and Ja make their last attempt to break from Ogygia, but must make a deal with the devil to do so. Lincoln races against the clock to help with the escape, as T-Bag meets with Kellerman to gather more info on Michael's resurrection.

My husband hasn't watched any of this season so at the beginning I was explaining get hat happened and said that Sara's husbandwill obviously be involved.  In hindsight, I should have realized that he is Poseidan but I admit, I was surprised and gasped.

There's a chance Kellerman is alive since they didn't show the shot, right?

The reunion was great and michael's reaction was so sweet.  I got choked up.  I was annoyed with the obvious green screen of DP though!  I get that they have to do that on limited run shows because of the actors' schedules but it was sooooo distracting!

• Love 9

Oh my gosh this episode is exactly what I want in the revival. Michael and Linc hugging it out is life!!! Michael and Linc have jumped out of the frying pan into the fire again, Kellerman is supposedly out of commission again, T-Bag manages to survive again -- and Sarah will get her very legitimate excuse to run screaming back to Michael again (as if she needed one). I am loving this revival so much. Bring on the next episode, quick!

• Love 15

I am so totally losing track of what's going on in these episodes (remember, PB newbie here), but you know what? It's so batshit crazy and fun I don't even care! I have no problem accepting the CPDs (Convenient Plot Devices), as Mr. kirinan and I call them. Just give me Wentworth and Dominic and I'm good. I do hope Kellerman isn't dead, though. I like Paul Adelstein a lot.

• Love 3

Although I saw it coming a mile away, I still gasped at seeing Jacob with the other two. In all fairness though I didn't realize that he actually *is* Poseidon, just that he would be very much involved in the conspiracy.

Loved Michael and Lincoln's reunion - though if Michael couldn't be videotaped as being himself (rather than Kaniel Outis), I wonder how this new videotape will impact things.

I felt bad for Sara, but even worse that she needs to find out about her husband from T-Bag! I am really looking forward to the next episode.

• Love 1

Thank you guys for giving me some hope that Kellerman has somehow survived. I've been bumming hard. I feel for him the way so many do for T-Bag. 

But that HUG though. Just what we all needed. "He's my brother!" Someone was slicing some onions somewhere.

This show is famous for tossing obstacles in the paths of the escapees and they just notched it up x1000 with that knifing scene. Just when you think it can't get any worse! They kill the head bastard whose name i still haven't learned and it's on tv approx 3 seconds later! Hahaha. Someone must explain to me how this place still has such excellent mobile coverage and HD television service.

Pleeeeease give us some Sucre next week! 

• Love 6

Kellerman is not dead.  I love his snarky ass.  He and T-Bag were funny.

I am in love Lincoln this season.  He got on my last nerve in season 4.

Whip's reactions are priceless.  The dude is a loose cannon. 

This was my favorite episode (as a whole), this season, so far.

Edited by dirtydi
missing preposition
  • Love 2

"He's my brother." Pause. Deep breath. "He's my brother!"

LincandMichaellHUG!!!!!!!

Me: ??????????OMGEEEEEEEE!!!!!??????????

Jacob revealed as Poseidon.

Me: I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! 

Kellerman can't be dead, right? Riiiiiight?

As much as I'm loving this crazy roller coaster of a revival, the origin with Danny and Kellerman, killed people with so much more...class and...nuance, if that makes sense. These two noobs just come off as thugs.

I ??at T-Bag's 911 call asking for help...NOW! 

Michael's tears and relief at Linc telling him Sara and Michael, Junior were okay...choked me right up!!

But whatever happened to the cool under pressure Michael Scofield??

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 3

Yep. I think this one was the best episode yet! Action, information, reveals, plot movement and brotherly hugs!!

Can't believe they killed off Kellerman already, though. Who's going to be our government contact, now??

I am shocked -SHOCKED- that Sara's husband (nope still don't know his name) is in on conspiracy. But is he actually the BIG Bad/Poseidon? If he is, it's going to be so satisfying when he gets killed off.

I actually laughed at "...And now ISIL has declared war on us!" Way to up the the stakes in the most over-the-top way.... Oh, Prison Break.  :)

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Ashand11 said:

So for the whole season are we just going to pretend that Sarah isnt a wanted criminal? We just aren't going to explain that?

Didn't T-Bag say to Kellerman that Kellerman got everyone a pardon but him? Or was that just referencing the end of Season 2? I'm just about there in my rewatch of the series, so my memory for everything thereafter is faulty.

The Magnificent Bastard is dead! I think he's really, truly dead, though I do wish we'd gotten more of him. But if he wasn't involved, then what was the water glass/bottle fixation about? He's really just that concerned about plastics?

I don't think Sara's husband is Poseidon. I don't know what he is, but I doubt he's the man behind it all.

Michael and Linc hug! That was the best. I think killing the ISIL leader is a good twist as is how unhinged Whip seems to be. I didn't think he was before this episode! What's next? Getting to the airport before ISIL does?

• Love 1

I am legit disappointed that Lincoln didn't just LincolnSmash his way into the prison. He hasn't really done that yet. I guess they're saving it for something really special. 

Robert Knepper is a treasure. The kale jokes can get old quickly but he made that whole bit hilarious. 

No way is Kellerman dead. We didn't see the body and, more importantly, this is Prison Break. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TheGourmez said:

Didn't T-Bag say to Kellerman that Kellerman got everyone a pardon but him? Or was that just referencing the end of Season 2? I'm just about there in my rewatch of the series, so my memory for everything thereafter is faulty.

The Magnificent Bastard is dead! I think he's really, truly dead, though I do wish we'd gotten more of him. But if he wasn't involved, then what was the water glass/bottle fixation about? He's really just that concerned about plastics?

I don't think Sara's husband is Poseidon. I don't know what he is, but I doubt he's the man behind it all.

Michael and Linc hug! That was the best. I think killing the ISIL leader is a good twist as is how unhinged Whip seems to be. I didn't think he was before this episode! What's next? Getting to the airport before ISIL does?

Sarah was arrested and charged with the murder of Michaels mother in the movie after season 4 and Michale broke her out.  Last time we saw them her and Lincoln were headed out of the country and on the run.

• Love 1

Yeah, there's no way Kellerman is dead. We didn't see him die. Plus, if he was, then there wasn't really much of a point for his return.

This was definitely the best episode so far, but I still don't find it anything else but a continuation of the dreadful seasons 3 and 4. It doesn't have the magic the first and partially even second seasons did.

I didn't even realize the traitor was Sara's husband, he's been so bland and boring that his face hasn't stuck with me yet. But it was really obvious that he's a bad guy. He's most likely not the Poseidon, since we still have five episodes to go and there are bound to be more twists coming. I'm just wondering why did T-Bag act shocked when he saw them. Has he met Sara's husband? I don't think he has any idea what the guy looks like.

That green screen behind Linc was awful.

Why on earth is Amaury Nolasco credited as starring? He had a brief visit in the first episode and then nothing. Now, I'm sure he comes into play once the brothers get back to USA, but we're almost halfway through. Couldn't he have been a special guest star during his very few episodes? And it makes no sense, that Sara called T-Bag for help and not Sucre. The guy would do anything for Michael, no questions asked.

The Michael/Lincoln hug was everything I have been waiting for since the revival was announced. 

I'll go on record saying that (for me) the writers chose the wrong setting for this mini season. Bombs, beheadings, terrorism are too complex and real for a show that I like for its escapism. I know the other seasons were graphic, but they didn't draw so heavily from real world situations. 

The little character moments kept me interested in this episode. Michael showing concern for his family, T-bag  and Kellerman having a showdown, and Lincoln busting his ass in a just tight enough t-shirt to get into the prison. 

I'm glad that the brothers are together and Michael is out. 

Of course Sara's new husband is a shady guy. She should be the one to take him down. 

Also, where the heck is Sucre? 

• Love 6

At this rate, maybe Michael is Poseidon! Hee hee!!

Great episode, very fast and suspenseful. However - at the very end, when Michael and his merry gang were about to be beheaded by the Evil Bargaining Chip guy, our TV decided to spontaneously turn itself off! We of course got it back on again, but the moment of rescue by Linc had passed. We knew Michael wouldn't be killed, of course, and I'm happy to see that the others survived as well, but just how did Linc get them out of that pickle?

I sure hope Kellerman's not dead - he's a great character and it would be a shame if that's the last of him.

Sarah's husband - no surprise there, but oy vey!

I hope Sheba is OK and that we see more of her as well.

• Love 1

2 shooters 2 targets 1 kill....How has Posiedon survived with incompetent hitters like these???? Who designs a prison where solitary has windows into the main lobby / courtyard?? WTF

• Love 1
8 hours ago, TheGourmez said:

no way he is dead, he obviously got her to drink out of the glass to get her fingerprint.  He is in cahoots with blondie assassin and Jacob for sure.

I had to watch this episode twice already because the first time I wasn't paying close enough attention.  But it was really good.

Of COURSE Sara's husband is Poseidon.  Because an economy professor in Ithaca, NY screams ex-CIA-turned-super-baddy.  And targeting Sara and Michael also makes complete sense...  I love this show. :-)

I also miss Sucre, but he'll have to be back soon.  I bet they call on him to help them get out of the country or across a border or something.

Kellerman.  Can't be dead.  I think he's immortal.

Michael and Lincoln's reunion?  All the feels!!  

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I was wondering how they were going to have Sarah choose between the husbands

Once Sara learned that Michael was alive, she probably forgot number two's name as quickly as I did.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, RedMal said:

This was definitely the best episode so far, but I still don't find it anything else but a continuation of the dreadful seasons 3 and 4. It doesn't have the magic the first and partially even second seasons did.

I completely agree.  IMO, what made S1 so awesome was that Micheal knew he had a chance to escape.  He knew that prison inside and out. He strategically placed his tattoos as plans/clues/reminders.  All the tedious prep work he did before he even entered Fox River as a criminal, etc.  S2 still had his plans in place, but it was more out of his control since he wasn't banking on having the other 6 inmates escape with him and Lincoln.  S3 lost all that magic.  And S4 was just a mess.  I think that's why I'm not really into S5 - it's too much like S3 and S4 combined.  Michael has no knowledge of the Yemen prison and the surrounding areas so without any blueprints, resources and all the minute details already set in place, he has nothing.   Everything he is doing is by the seat of his pants and that's not Michael and I think that's why this season (and S3 and S4) are not working for me.  

I guess C-note is out now.  Still no Sucre.  Kellerman may or may not be dead.  Either way, I wish he had more screen time.  T-bag and the kale remark was LOL.  I'm assuming T-bag knows that Poseidon is Sara's husband since he saw him at the hospital.  Thinking of that...really?  That dork is ex CIA, dangerous, impossible to find, complete enigma, etc etc?!  I guess the actor playing him doesn't portray that...at all!  As for his team of thugs, they are pretty much useless.  Since he's so powerful, you would think he would have gotten top assassins, not these two bumbling idiots. 

On a positive note, Micheal and Lincoln reunited and hugging.....I got a bit teary eyed.  That scene was the best thing since this show started!

• Love 2

As has happened on PB so many times, Kellerman is only partly dead. My vote is Sucre is Poseidon; he'll show up in a future episode. And I agree that the setting with the beheadings, etc., is too real-life for me. I'm not comfortable with it. And Linc using that machine gun to kill all those guys ... totally not Linc-like, the boys didn't used to be murderers. Don't like that they are now, regardless of circumstances. Loving the bro love, however.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I also miss Sucre, but he'll have to be back soon.  I bet they call on him to help them get out of the country or across a border or something.

Maybe his cargo ship happens to come into port just as the boys reach a port needing escape?

And Linc using that machine gun to kill all those guys ... totally not Linc-like, the boys didn't used to be murderers. Don't like that they are now, regardless of circumstances. 

Yeah, I think this is my biggest complaint, honestly. I don't like Linc and Michael so willingly accepting the need to kill and be around killers -- and that includes Whip, the fastest knife draw in the Wes--Middle East. He's Michael's BFF? Someone needed to save Michael there, but I'm not exactly happy about his closeness with Michael.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TheGourmez said:

Maybe his cargo ship happens to come into port just as the boys reach a port needing escape?

Yeah, I think this is my biggest complaint, honestly. I don't like Linc and Michael so willingly accepting the need to kill and be around killers -- and that includes Whip, the fastest knife draw in the Wes--Middle East. He's Michael's BFF? Someone needed to save Michael there, but I'm not exactly happy about his closeness with Michael.

Yep, you know it's not just a coincidence that he works on a ship now...

Also, who is Whip?  I was thinking that he was another CIA or CIA-esque operative, like Michael, but now I'm not so sure.  I don't know if I believe his backstory; he could be a highly trained assassin in hand-to-hand combat.

• Love 1

Kellerman has no plot value left. He has no clue how to find Posiedon, his exposition did not really help T-Bag. The kale smoothie would have tasted better if the banana was actually blended instead of just being dropped in.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

That was an exciting episode! The bros reunited! Yay! I love Robert Knepper's T-Bag. He makes such a reprehensible character so much fun. Loved his remarks about kale. Totally agree!

I would have liked his remarks about kale if they hadn't reminded me so much of Karla Homolka's comment right after being released from prison, about looking forward to trying an iced cap.

14 hours ago, RedMal said:

Why on earth is Amaury Nolasco credited as starring? He had a brief visit in the first episode and then nothing. Now, I'm sure he comes into play once the brothers get back to USA, but we're almost halfway through. Couldn't he have been a special guest star during his very few episodes? And it makes no sense, that Sara called T-Bag for help and not Sucre. The guy would do anything for Michael, no questions asked.

Sara knows T-Bag is involved, while she has no idea Sucre even knows about Yemen. So, this didn't strike me as too odd.

Also - I would assume T-Bag saw Sara's husband at the hospital. That is where he tracked her down, no?

4 hours ago, juliet73 said:

I completely agree.  IMO, what made S1 so awesome was that Micheal knew he had a chance to escape.  He knew that prison inside and out. He strategically placed his tattoos as plans/clues/reminders.  All the tedious prep work he did before he even entered Fox River as a criminal, etc.  S2 still had his plans in place, but it was more out of his control since he wasn't banking on having the other 6 inmates escape with him and Lincoln.  S3 lost all that magic.  And S4 was just a mess.  I think that's why I'm not really into S5 - it's too much like S3 and S4 combined.  Michael has no knowledge of the Yemen prison and the surrounding areas so without any blueprints, resources and all the minute details already set in place, he has nothing.   Everything he is doing is by the seat of his pants and that's not Michael and I think that's why this season (and S3 and S4) are not working for me. 

I disagree - I think Michael clearly had plans and contingency plans for Ogygia. He went in with new tattoos - we have seen him using them to copy some Arabic script - he had essentials hidden in a storage facility, etc. I think the difference is that we are jumping into the story after several things have already gone wrong - akin to starting season 1 around episode 17.

1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Also, who is Whip?  I was thinking that he was another CIA or CIA-esque operative, like Michael, but now I'm not so sure.  I don't know if I believe his backstory; he could be a highly trained assassin in hand-to-hand combat.

I got the impression that Michael broke Whip out of prison and they subsequently worked together to break other people out of prison, but I'm just speculating.

22 hours ago, Ashand11 said:

So for the whole season are we just going to pretend that Sarah isnt a wanted criminal? We just aren't going to explain that?

Michael's deal with Poseidon, pre-roguery, was likely in exchange for Sara's pardon. Then Poseidon marries her, and raises Michael's child.  Wait until Lincoln has a moment to share family photos. 

And here's Poseidon (ex-CIA, now rogue mastermind manipulating geopolitics by using Michael Scofield to return lost game pieces to the board), "so deep undercover it would take a submarine to find him," debriefing his team outside the Ithaca CVS: no, not the one by Trader Joe's, I mean the one on the corner across from the Starbucks that half the time, doesn't have soy lattes?: that one.

Yes, he's deliberately exposing himself to get T-Bag to light a fire under Sara to break cover and go lead them to Michael. I still liked uncovering him in a strip mall parking lot. He's this chapter's Mahone, the antagonist who mirrors Michael's genius and meticulous, ruthless planning. His monologue to Sara about her beauty was appreciative, even passionate, but intensely clinical. When he drew for her a witness sketch of Michael as a sociopathic opportunist, he was knowingly, provocatively depicting himself as well, and marveling that Sara didn't see it yet.

Meanwhile T-Bag, playing plainclothes detective, and sending Sara selfie after selfie until he got the hang of it...

• Love 8
7 hours ago, secnarf said:

Sara knows T-Bag is involved, while she has no idea Sucre even knows about Yemen. So, this didn't strike me as too odd.

Sure. But Sara also knows what kind of a monster T-Bag is and that he's no way to be trusted. If she called Sucre and told briefly about the situation, Sucre would jump out of the ship and swim all the way to New York.

• Love 1
On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:35 AM, dirtydi said:

Kellerman is not dead.  I love his snarky ass.  He and T-Bag were funny.

I am love Lincoln this season.  He got on my last nerve in season 4.

Whip's reactions are priceless.  The dude is a loose cannon. 

This was my favorite episode (as a whole), this season, so far.

He never does die easy.

17 hours ago, juliet73 said:

I guess C-note is out now.  Still no Sucre.  Kellerman may or may not be dead.  Either way, I wish he had more screen time.  T-bag and the kale remark was LOL.  I'm assuming T-bag knows that Poseidon is Sara's husband since he saw him at the hospital.  Thinking of that...really?  That dork is ex CIA, dangerous, impossible to find, complete enigma, etc etc?!  I guess the actor playing him doesn't portray that...at all!  As for his team of thugs, they are pretty much useless.  Since he's so powerful, you would think he would have gotten top assassins, not these two bumbling idiots. 

On a positive note, Micheal and Lincoln reunited and hugging.....I got a bit teary eyed.  That scene was the best thing since this show started!

I agree with everything you've said.

As for the bit in bold, his little speech in his hospital bed alluded to who he might be. I must say I did wonder why someone would hook up with Sara knowing who she is.

4 hours ago, RedMal said:

But Sara also knows what kind of a monster T-Bag is and that he's no way to be trusted.

The role Michael has in mind for T-Bag probably requires a monster, not a sweetie. (Especially a monster on a redemption arc.)  T-Bag is the judgment Michael is pronouncing on Poseidon.

The betrayal by Poseidon that Michael alluded to last week: this may be his marrying Sara, as well as his crossing up Michael and Whip's escape plan.

• Love 1

For all the people who lament the absence of Sucre, think about this : Sucre is on a boat; the airport is about to be closed if it's not already; and we know Michael, Linc and co. will make it out. So...

Make perfect sense from my viewpoint for Sarah to reach out to T-Bag rather than Sucre. First of all because T-Bag is already there and involved and willing to get to know why. But also because even if Sucre was there, well, though he's a pretty tool, he was never the brightest in the shed, was he?

I also find it interesting how our Theodore Bagwell has found a new purpose in life that so far is more interesting to him than reverting to his old habits. May that continue.

• Love 3

Hmm so Sara's husband is indeed a rat. Good.

I thought the death of Kellerman didnt honor him at all,which is sad because i always considered him an important character. Maybe its because they didnt really give him a stroy but used him only for the shocking twist. Im still loving Whip,one of the few new characters that i enjoy. BTW,Ramal is not scary at all. I think the actor was miscast cause i didnt buy that he was a big dangerous terrorist.

Seems like we have a face for our Poseidon:

poseidon.PNG

On 26/4/2017 at 5:51 AM, secnarf said:

In all fairness though I didn't realize that he actually *is* Poseidon, just that he would be very much involved in the conspiracy.

Wait,how do we know he *is* Poseidon? All i assumed is that he is working with the other two and is probably put there to keep an eye on Sara. Did i miss something?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, theOAfc said:

Hmm so Sara's husband is indeed a rat. Good.

. . .

Seems like we have a face for our Poseidon:

poseidon.PNG

Is the husband the rat, or is he Poseidon?  I don't buy this guy (in the picture) as Poseidon.  But I guess I don't really know...

2 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Is the husband the rat, or is he Poseidon?  I don't buy this guy (in the picture) as Poseidon.  But I guess I don't really know...

When i finished the episode i somehow was sure that Poseidon was this guy. Then i went online and saw that many people thought Jacob is Poseidon.  Its interesting. I guess that was the intention of th episode. Im glad Jacob is on the bad side though. lol

• Love 1
5 hours ago, theOAfc said:

BTW,Ramal is not scary at all. I think the actor was miscast cause i didnt buy that he was a big dangerous terrorist.

Are you serious?  Ramal looks exactly like the one puppet used in the South Park movie for an Arab terrorist.  He's almost a caricature, a stereotype.

• Love 1

Oh, Kellerman!  I was spoiled about what was going to happen, but even then, the scene was shot in a way that someone was totally going to get shot (all those windows!)  Of course, we didn't actually the final tap or dead body, so.... maybe he's not totally out of the picture?  It could go either way.  At least his final scene was with T-Bag, which was awesomely snarky as always.  Robert Knepper and Paul Adelstein together is perfection!

Best episode since the premiere.  In typical Prison Break fashion, everything does to hell, but Michael is still able to get the gang out, due to his quick thinking, perseverance, and, naturally, luck.  And just when it looks like Ramal is going to kill them (because, of course he will), Lincoln saves the day the only way he can: with a mounted machine gun!  Although, the newbies did hold their own, to their credit.  Hell, Whip is MVP for shanking the first guy (who I can't even remember), and taking out Ramal!  Even if the latter has the entire organization of ISIS after their ass!  

Totally unsurprised that Jacob is part of the bad organization, if not Poseidon himself.  That was telegraphed since the beginning.  Plus, it now means it will be perfectly OK for Sara to dump (or stab) his ass, and go back to her true love: Michael, his Blue Steel, and Wentworth Miller's soothing voice.

The Michael/Lincoln reunion and hug was well done.  Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell really sell this relationship.  And its impressive seeing them together on Legends of Tomorrow as well, and how different Michael/Linc are compared to Snart/Mick.  Those two could probably be on any show together, and be awesome, while bringing new things to the table.

Linc is so going to hook up with Sheba.  At least her father likes him too, because it would certainly suck to have Faran Tahir on your bad side!

Really hope Sucre shows up soon.  That really is the only complaint I have still.

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 7

To be honest I was bored with the prison parts in this episode. So I missed Michael's reference about four years. Is that how long he's been Ogygia? Wasn't that also about the time Sara mentioned she didn't see Linc? Which I took to imply was around the time she remarried. It's interesting if true. It could mean that Michael managed to make some covert contact before that point. Not directly, so Sara didn't know nor suspect he was alive, but she felt his presence more or something of that ilk.

wasn't Sid the one who shanked the guy in prison and not Whip? I was so glad that he did because he was the one I was most worried about during the prison riot. But good on Whip for dealing with Ramal. He's finally proven to be useful. It's funny considering he's supposed to have been with Michael the longest, yet he's the one from the new crew I least care about. It just goes to show that Michael should be directed to people he's got more meaningful connections. It was the hug with Linc, the message last episode and him talking about Sara and Mike in this one that make his plan and journey meaningful. He's been working to get home for seven years and home is his family.

I think odds are decent that the agent shot next to Kellerman's head. He certainly seemed like Kellerman got somewhat through to him when he left the house. As much as I think T-Bag should have been written off ages ago, I did enjoy his lesson in foreign policy from Kellerman.

So this episode is marked not only by Sucre's absence, but Sara's as well?

I agree with posters saying there is too much real world violence here. What got me most was the kid who helped Linc. Hey, thanks for the help, here's a box of Tic Tacs, be safe and have fun in the middle of a war zone. Linc obviously can't rescue all the children from Yemen, but that scene left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Kudos on having a decent prison guard there, too bad he ended up dead.

1 hour ago, Diane M said:

The assassins shot and seriously injured Sara's husband in the first episode.  Would they have done that if he was Poseidon?

That's actually one of the things that made me (and many others) suspicious of him. She very easily could have shot Jacob to kill him and instead shot him in the leg. That doesn't seem like it was intended to be a fatal shot, rather just for show. Sara would be pretty suspicious if her uninjured and armed husband allowed the intruder upstairs. Also, he really seemed to know his way around a gun, which was a bit unexpected from what little we knew about him.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, secnarf said:

That's actually one of the things that made me (and many others) suspicious of him. She very easily could have shot Jacob to kill him and instead shot him in the leg. That doesn't seem like it was intended to be a fatal shot, rather just for show. Sara would be pretty suspicious if her uninjured and armed husband allowed the intruder upstairs. Also, he really seemed to know his way around a gun, which was a bit unexpected from what little we knew about him.

Plus I got the impression that the female killer was new to Poseidon because the male one said she would get used to his game. (Sorry can't remember their names at the moment.)

• Love 1

Most of alI I think Poseidon = Jacob, another of Michael's obsessed antagonists, because of his marrying Sara. Kellerman and Mahone's big moves to wound/win against Michael were to kill people Michael loved; Poseidon's is to send him away from home for seven years, and then to steal his wife and child. And he'll die for it, like all of Penelope's suitors. He'll die for it because -- also like Michael -- the vulnerability that redeems his calculation will turn out to be his genuine love for Sara.

I think Kellerman is really dead -which saddens me, because he has always been amazing and played to perfection by Paul Adelstein. I'm happy that T-Bag survived, though. And the Michael/Lincoln hug was one I've been waiting years for :D

• Love 2
On 4/29/2017 at 10:04 PM, dirtydi said:

Plus I got the impression that the female killer was new to Poseidon because the male one said she would get used to his game. (Sorry can't remember their names at the moment.)

Let's just call her Blondie. Or BB Bad Blonde.