Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

May I ask if the pain pills are OTC?  I have intense back pain.  Tylenol doesn't help.  Thank you!

I find Zomorph and Diazepam are the only things that help with my psoriatic arthritis pain but they have to be prescribed.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Now now... I didn't mean only shut-ins or recluses.  But more so woman 65+, grandmas, etc.  I'm sure there are ladies who watch soaps and still lead a perfectly adequate social life!

2 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

didn't mean that, should have said 'also'...:)

I was tempted to make that kind of snarky generalization too but my mother loved soaps so I wouldn't disparage anyone who watches them....but it's hard not to snicker just a bit when someone defends soap opera actors as being "amazing actors".

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Kyle and LVP alternate back and forth as the central wife. Rinna could be that wife, but she's constantly being poisonous and undermining her friendships. Erika won't ever be that wife because she's largely unwilling to show her family and has yet to show any of her charity work.

Kyle and LVP have the most poisonous relationship.  Their Fake Friendship has always been who can best throw each other under the bus and take the other one down.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Dutchgirl said:

I was tempted to make that kind of snarky generalization too but my mother loved soaps so I wouldn't disparage anyone who watches them....but it's hard not to snicker just a bit when someone defends soap opera actors as being "amazing actors".

I have to defend Soap Actors because Eileen really is a pretty damn good Soap Actress, and they film more in a day that most movies film in a month.

Gotta give em props for that.

ETA I never watched Rinna as Billie on Days so have no clue if she is up to par?

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, hecate2909 said:

I have to defend Soap Actors because eileen really is a pretty damn good Soap Actress, and they film more in a day that most movies film in a month.

Exactly. She's a pretty damn good SOAP ACTRESS. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, escape said:

Kyle and LVP have the most poisonous relationship.  Their Fake Friendship has always been who can best throw each other under the bus and take the other one down.

I wouldn't call it toxic so much as symbiotic.

I think there is something genuine there, but I also do think that this season Lisa V has given Kyle a lesson on loyalty and friendship!

Just now, VioletMarx said:

Exactly. She's a pretty damn good SOAP ACTRESS. 

I agree!

(Tips my hat)

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Blondie said:

OOPS.  One more thing.  Having unmarked pills in a baggie can be a serious problem.   If you had a life threatening emergency and medical staff found that bag of who knows what it could delay life saving treatment while they tried to figure out whats in the bag, what you have taken and how much you took.   Never a good idea! 

But people do it all the time, whether wise or not. Many people keep their pills when traveling in those pill cases, and medical staff would have the same problem in trying to identify what the pills actually were. I never travel with my pill bottles. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Agreed. It's apples and oranges and they are both fruits. What's really to argue?

Kim was a child actor who suffered the fate of many child actors. They couldn't transition and change people's perception of them. She was the "it" child actress for her era and started at a very young age.

Eileen started as an adult.  Much different circumstances. She's played the same role for decades so she can pretty much phone it in. Has she ever done anything memorable? Has she ever carried a popular  movie?

Kim did that when she was a kid.

I grew up with Escape to Witch Mountain and then Return to Witch Mountain!

Loved em and I guess feel that Kim really had a hard childhood!

Fame isn't easy at any age but being a child supporting your family with a Pageant mom type "Momager" must have been just as hard on her as it was on kyle and this ,may be out there but look at Judy Garland!

America's sweetheart who had an alcohol possible drug problem and an abusive husband too.

Edited by hecate2909
gap
  • Love 4
Just now, hecate2909 said:

I have to defend Soap Actors because eileen really is a pretty damn good Soap Actress, and they film more in a day that most movies film in a month.

I tip my hat to anyone who can stay in a soap opera for 35 years. A lot of less serious actors would have killed themselves long ago. lol

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Lisa V has really backed away from the show.  As said earlier I think she is only on to promote her causes.  did anyone else notice the look on her face when Kyle said she and Kim had been on the show since the beginning? 

Haha yes I did!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dutchgirl said:

I tip my hat to anyone who can stay in a soap opera for 35 years. A lot of less serious actors would have killed themselves long ago. lol

It's a steady pay check until they change "The Writers", It's funny you made that analogy as I really don't think being in soaps can be all that bad.

(lol)

2 minutes ago, princelina said:

Haha yes I did!

Me too, Just another example of Kyle not having Lisa's back!

Caught in the moment maybe or trying to minimise Lisa's contribution to the success of the show, but still shady as phuck!

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Ha, ha agreed!

I was in love with Days of our Lives....

I think Rinna came on the scene right around the time I was heading out the door. Didn't like her but that was mainly cause her character was a love interest for Beau and Hope is the only woman I ever wanted to see that man with.

My mom got me hooked and for the most part that was the only Soap for me.

I tried to get into Another World and followed that for a bit but it wasn't a part of me like Days was...

With that said..... What soaps have turned into now a days....? Sorry.

I stopped watching Days because it was just becoming embarrassing. Outlandish, ridiculous and forced "smell the fart" acting. (TM, Joey Tribiani)

So as much of a die hard fan I used to be as well as my Mom, the hay day of Soaps in general has long since passed.

It's been replaced with something really lame, extremely cheesy and bottom of the barrel acting.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Was Kim clean and sober at the reunion? She seemed to be a completely different person than that at the cake party. Kim's facial expressions, jumping up and down in her seat, rambling, just plain being a bitch. That and watching Kyle gnaw at her fingers seemed to me Kyle may know something isn't right. 

She was always like that.

9 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I grew up with Escape to Witch Mountain and then Return to Witch Mountain!

Loved em and I guess feel that Kim really had a hard childhood!

Fame isn't easy at any age but being a child supporting your family with a Pageant mom type "Momager" must have been just as hard on her as it was on kyle and this ,may be out there but look at Judy Garland!

America's sweetheart who had an alcohol possible drug problem and an abusive husband too.

Uh-oh.

• Love 2

Kim is not a nice person and I’m glad that Eileen finally called her out on it. I loved when Eileen asked Kim why she calls her a soap actress like it’s an insult. God bless Eileen for standing up for herself because, yes, being a soap-opera actress is just as credible as any other gig in the entertainment industry. (It’s certainly better than being a reality-television-program recapper.) It’s more of a job than Kim has had in the past 20 years. I love how Kim sort of looks down on Eileen because she was in movies and Eileen is on a soap. Whatever. Millions of soap fans will remember Eileen for her work and all we’ll ever remember Kim for is mixing chicken salad with her bare hands and squealing that she likes turtles.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-finale-recap.html

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Outlandish, ridiculous and forced "smell the fart" acting. (TM, Joey Tribiani)

Thank you for saying it.  Every time I look at Eileen THAT is what I think!!  I only wish Kim had said that to her when she stirred the soap actor pot.  That would've been gold --- GOLD, Jerry!!

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I think Rinna came on the scene right around the time I was out the door.

I tried to get into Another World and followed that for a bit but it wasn't a part of me like Days was...

I stopped watching Days because it was just becoming embarrassing. Outlandish, ridiculous and forced "smell the fart" acting. (TM, Joey Tribiani)

So as much of a die hard fan I used to be as well as my Mom, the hay day of Soaps in general has long since passed.

It's been replaced with something really lame, extremely cheesy and bottom of the barrel acting.

DOOL has always been like that for me, and that's kinda why I love it, only on Days could you have John Black diffuse a bomb carrying what seemed to be half the town of salem with Hair Mousse and lets not forget Greta was it fighting Satan in the Garden of Eden with a Lightsaber...

(Guffaws)

Edited by hecate2909
spelling
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hecate2909 said:

DOOL has always been like that for me, and that's kinda why I love it, only on Days could you have John Black diffuse a bomd carrying what seemed to be half the town of salem with Hair Mousse and letes not forget Greta was it fighting Satan in the Garden of Eden with a Lightsaber...

(Guffaws)

See I bailed out when all that shit started to happen.

I didn't stick around too much longer after Voyage of Terror... Which I LOVED. Maybe a year longer?  So long ago I can't remember. I know I stuck around long enough to see Jack and Jennifer get married who I flooooovvveeeeddd which is why I loved Voyage of Terror cause that's when they finally got together.

Anyway, Sorry OT

• Love 5
Just now, Yours Truly said:

See I bailed out when all that shit started to happen.

I didn't stick around too much longer after Voyage of Terror... Which I LOVED. Maybe a year longer?  So long ago I can't remember. I know I stuck around long enough to see Jack and Jennifer get married who I flooooovvveeeeddd which is why I loved Voyage of Terror cause that's when they finally got together.

Anyway, Sorry OT

No worries I was only around for some of it before it along with B&B and Y&R were cancelled in the UK!

I know Bummer and TG for Dailymotion.

2 hours ago, OFDgal said:

I honestly do not see anything special about these girls. 

What is special about them is that they have two semi famous parents. They do not possess the beauty that the Hadid sisters have. As we've witnessed they're "chub" attitude ourselves they do not posses at least Gigi's seemingly humility (don't recall seeing enough of Bella to judge).

Lookwise they seem like your run of the mill girls I see at my daughter's school when I pick her up everyday.

• Love 9
Just now, Yours Truly said:

I think Rinna came on the scene right around the time I was out the door.

My mother watched Guiding Light and Y&R. The last thing I remember her watching was the "Sonni/Solita" saga on GL...and everyone hung up on marrying Victor on Y&R. It was just so over the top stupid, even my mother got sick of the show. Everything has its hay day. BUT now, NOW we've evolved to the high falutin Housewives franchise. ;) Same level of melodrama, some of the same cast, different packaging. :D *shrug*

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bagger said:

What is special about them is that they have two semi famous parents. They do not possess the beauty that the Hadid sisters have. As we've witnessed they're "chub" attitude ourselves they do not posses at least Gigi's seemingly humility (don't recall seeing enough of Bella to judge).

Lookwise they seem like your run of the mill girls I see at my daughter's school when I pick her up everyday.

Funnily enough most models do, and usually have some weird physical quirk.

This is when it truly becomes apparent to me that beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

omg exactly my thought, why did she have to subject us that image again ?

Eileen and EJ both thought Rinna was good on that boat? Really? Oh, and not one drink! Thank God, we would have seen moire lips than needed. Rinna looked like a small boy..eww!

Yawnleen has been on her soap too long, if she thinks that was exciting. LOL

5 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I was laughing too!

Me too!..

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

My mother watched Guiding Light and Y&R. The last thing I remember her watching was the "Sonni/Solita" saga on GL...and everyone hung up on marrying Victor on Y&R. It was just so over the top stupid, even my mother got sick of the show. Everything has its hay day. BUT now, NOW we've evolved to the high falutin Housewives franchise. ;) Same level of melodrama, some of the same cast, different packaging. :D *shrug*

giphy.gif

Is that Kristen and Nicole in Salem Town Square now Horton Square I think?

I think it should be noted that xanax is a prescription drug and legal, while coke is not. So when playing tit for tat, questioning someone using cocaine in their house, especially with small children there, is a much more serious accusation that questioning popping a xanax. Just another example of how vile Rhinna's little pea brain works. And I think the woman needs to eat something. There is actually a point where you're too thin. I don't find her emaciated body attractive at all. Her head looks to big for her body - she reminds me of a bobble head. And some of her nastiness could stem from starving her brain of nutrients.

And you are Kim's storyline? Please. You are a predator, and always seeking out someone to target so that you have a storyline.

Eileen, Eileen, you are just as despicable as Rhinna. Why ask Kim a question just to shout over her and do your "bye" act. It's so Jerry Springer. There is no reason for you to be on this show. Rhinna has a big enough mouth and doesn't need you as her greek chorus.

I have been rewatching the season the past week or two. In episodes 8-13 I heard no mention of pantygate other than a TH by Dorit saying she learned her lesson not to talk behind people's backs, after shutting down Eden's Kim obsession. And I was actually OK with Erika in these epis. She was smiling and getting along with everyone. Everyone seemed to be doing OK except for the Rhinna Eden Kim drama. Now I'll have to keep watching to see when it (pantygate) rears it's ugly head again, and who brings it up.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

Did they ever answer the question of whether the bunny sneaked out to Dorit's bathroom to do coke?

To be fair the Blue Bunny was in Kim’s custody until the reunion. So the questions asked/answered should have been:

Was the Blue Bunny locked in the Beverly Hilton bathroom flushing mysterious items down the toilet?

Did the Blue Bunny kick a cop in the nuts?

Did the Blue Bunny steal stickers and other toys from Target?

Most important…is this your mugshot (in this case your BugsShot)

mugshot_bugs_bunny.jpg

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Robert Downey Jr. and James Spader? Really?

No, this was back when she listed some actors that she was at an autograph fan thing with.  If I remember correctly, she said she dated one and he was like the hottest thing around at the time. 

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Poor Kim. She's better known as a Target shoplifter, "escaping" from rehab and years of addiction than staring with Robert Downey Jr and James Spader.  

Seriously! Her heyday was in the 1970's with some credits in the 80's (but nowhere near as many). What people know about her now is that she is an addict who shoplifted from Target. 

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Agreed. It's apples and oranges and they are both fruits. What's really to argue?

Kim was a child actor who suffered the fate of many child actors. They couldn't transition and change people's perception of them. She was the "it" child actress for her era and started at a very young age.

Eileen started as an adult.  Much different circumstances. She's played the same role for decades so she can pretty much phone it in. Has she ever done anything memorable? Has she ever carried a popular  movie?

Kim did that when she was a kid.

There is a theory out there on the internet (I believe it started with Lainey) that basically celebrities kind of get emotionally stunted at the age they became famous. I have to say that there is evidence that points to it being valid. 

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

OOPS.  One more thing.  Having unmarked pills in a baggie can be a serious problem.   If you had a life threatening emergency and medical staff found that bag of who knows what it could delay life saving treatment while they tried to figure out whats in the bag, what you have taken and how much you took.   Never a good idea! 

Are you kidding me?  I worked in healthcare for years. Four years of it was in home health where we would go in and have to log all of the patient's medications at the start of care. Nurses are great at recognizing pills (the vitamins would be harder). Hell, we would give patients the pill sorters to help them manage their medications.  That was one of the first things that would happen!

28 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But people do it all the time, whether wise or not. Many people keep their pills when traveling in those pill cases, and medical staff would have the same problem in trying to identify what the pills actually were. I never travel with my pill bottles. 

Most healthcare people can recognize prescription drugs. If not, the hospital has a pharmacy in-house and the pharmacist can definitely recognize them. One of the first things we would do in home health was to give patients a pill sorter.  It cuts down on patients making mistakes with their pills (taking too many or not enough). 

15 minutes ago, escape said:

Kim is not a nice person and I’m glad that Eileen finally called her out on it. I loved when Eileen asked Kim why she calls her a soap actress like it’s an insult. God bless Eileen for standing up for herself because, yes, being a soap-opera actress is just as credible as any other gig in the entertainment industry. (It’s certainly better than being a reality-television-program recapper.) It’s more of a job than Kim has had in the past 20 years. I love how Kim sort of looks down on Eileen because she was in movies and Eileen is on a soap. Whatever. Millions of soap fans will remember Eileen for her work and all we’ll ever remember Kim for is mixing chicken salad with her bare hands and squealing that she likes turtles.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-finale-recap.html

That was my thing with that whole Kim interaction. Eileen was asking why did she use soap actress as an insult. Why did Kim feel the need to belittle Eileen for being a soap actress?  At least Eileen is a working actress.  I know tons of actors and actresses would appreciate any job--even if it was on a soap!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I think it should be noted that xanax is a prescription drug and legal, while coke is not. So when playing tit for tat, questioning someone using cocaine in their house, especially with small children there, is a much more serious accusation that questioning popping a xanax. Just another example of how vile Rhinna's little pea brain works. And I think the woman needs to eat something. There is actually a point where you're too thin. I don't find her emaciated body attractive at all. Her head looks to big for her body - she reminds me of a bobble head. And some of her nastiness could stem from starving her brain of nutrients.

And you are Kim's storyline? Please. You are a predator, and always seeking out someone to target so that you have a storyline.

Eileen, Eileen, you are just as despicable as Rhinna. Why ask Kim a question just to shout over her and do your "bye" act. It's so Jerry Springer. There is no reason for you to be on this show. Rhinna has a big enough mouth and doesn't need you as her greek chorus.

I have been rewatching the season the past week or two. In episodes 8-13 I heard no mention of pantygate other than a TH by Dorit saying she learned her lesson not to talk behind people's backs, after shutting down Eden's Kim obsession. And I was actually OK with Erika in these epis. She was smiling and getting along with everyone. Everyone seemed to be doing OK except for the Rhinna Eden Kim drama. Now I'll have to keep watching to see when it (pantygate) rears it's ugly head again, and who brings it up.

Exactly!

Eileen dragged that back up so she could join her buddies on the couch of the aggrieved.

• Love 12

Did I miss something? Why is Kim on the show at all, much less the reunion? Didn't Andy get on TV last year and say that Kim was off the show because of her problems? Frankly Kim should be kissing Rinna's ass for making her relevant this season so she could get back on the show. And likewise, Rinna should be kissing Kim's ass for giving her a storyline. I cannot stand either of them. And I almost fell out of my chair when Kim dissed Eileen's career as a soap actress. I find Eileen boring, but she has been a working actress for decades. Yes, Kim, decades, you cannot say the same. Even the highlight of your career was a kid's movie. I mean she makes it sound like she had a starring role in Citizen Kane. I think that Eileen decided the soap life was for her because it allowed her to have a normal family life, with an 8-5 job and no traveling. Most actors have to travel extensively and be away for months on end. Plus there is the security of a steady paycheck. Not something she should be disparaged for. 

Kyle - you don't get to defend, cover and enable  your sister and then turn around and object to others who diss you because of your sister. You can't have it both ways. 

Dorit is so dumb. Yes, Rinna was such an asshole lobbing the possibility of a cocaine dinner party at you, but having babies in the house isn't proof that it didn't happen. Lots' of people use drugs with their children in the home. Lots. All you needed to say was no it didn't happen. Stop hiding behind your children. 

Eden was this season's throwaway. 

It was hysterical to watch all the ladies make a last ditch attempt to secure the next season. Cue the screaming. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Really Kim???  If you're superstitious then why didn't you just mail it back to LR or just donate it.  You loved that set up moment.  Pathetic.  Kim may be sober but she just continually proves what a bitch she truly is.  She is the 'victim' no matter what the situation.  And I liked how Eileen pointed things out to her and held her ground.

Sorry Dorit, you implied a number of times that LR had a drug problem including an  'induced' problem.  You talked in circles about it.  It was quite clear to me.  BS on that.

Sorry Kyle, you are my favorite housewife but you didn't handle the enabling question well.  You did enable your sister.  So did Mauricio.  You both enabled her because her children were your priority.  It's a somewhat valid reason given the circumstances.  And both of you continue to show how much you care about Kim's children.  Kuddos to you.

I get LVP's feelings about Max and his biological mother.  It's real tough and affects you to the core.  I didn't totally buy her explanation about not comforting Ken when he broke down.  I don't think she was being totally candid.  Just my impression.

On a shallow note, I laughed at LR's 'button'.  Someone gave me a 'sweet' button and I want to get a 'no' button.  One of my kids has a 'button' on their phone with various responses.  My favorite is the air horn.  I dream of using it in the supermarket when shoppers don't pull to the side when they're looking at shelves with no regard to keeping the aisle passable.  How many times do I have to say, "Excuse me."

Now I'll go back and look at the pages of posts.  Just had to get all this off my chest.

I agree with most all above. Good points, but, I do feel that Kyle's enabling is an addiction with her.  IMO, it's a real shame that she is so ignorant about enabling and substance abuse, considering the LONG, LONG history that her family has dealt with it.  With Kim's history, I would think that Kyle would have attended many meetings with professionals, read much literature, attended support group meetings, received therapy, etc.  But, noooooo....she's speechless and woefully uninformed.  I'm not impressed and I don't care for Kyle the way I used to.

I'm not a particularly big fan of Lisa R.  or Eileen, but, I found myself rooting for them last night over those on the right.  (I do like Erika, most of the time.) I used to be a huge Lisa V. fan.  Not sure, but, I don't believe much of what she says now.  Her involvement with Vanderpump Rules, causes me to question her judgment and lose any respect. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yep...LVP was giving me True Blood Dowager Vampire

True Blood is a perfect example of something I mentioned the other day about actors going method!

another good example is Spartacus!

js......

2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm cracking up at all of these posts about the soaps. LMAO!!! Yet, here we sit snarking after watching The Real Housewives. Too funny!!!

True and a nice relief I would say, never hurts to bring some levity and let's face it the show has become farcical to say the least.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Hmmm, so Kim claims that she didn't give the bunny to her grandson because it has bad energy. Can't remember if Lisa gave Kim the bunny before or after the grandson was born, but the kid was born last October so safe to say Kim has held on to the bunny for 5 -  6 months. Bad energy my ass. More like trying to hang on to your job. I also found it funny that Kim admitted that this show was her job. Even demoted, she is doing everything she can to stay on. 

The conversation about why she looks down on Eileen and Lisa was hilarious. Kim apparently has no idea that many actors/actresses got their start on soaps. And of course Eileen's career spans 35 years. Kim OTOH? Never even heard of her until I started watching this franchise. I think if I referred to Kim as a D list actress, it would be a promotion. 

I want LisaR's FU recorder.  

I cracked up when Kyle told Kim go and explain to Rinna how superstitious you are and how you don't want it cause it has bad energy.

Then poor ole superstitious don't want any bad energy around me Kim PICKS up the bunny to bring to Rinna.

There is a new animated film coming out Captain Underpants in June. Not sure if any of you are familiar with this book series. I recently had access to some of the promotional tie-in items for the film. One was a buzzer - it says Tra La La when you hit the button. I was looking at said item after I watched the reunion and was wondering if the marketing dept can make me a customized one...replacing Tra La La with

I never said you were an addict, I never mentioned your children, it was a joooooooke - all done in Dick Van Dyke's Chimney Sweeper accent.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

There is a theory out there on the internet (I believe it started with Lainey) that basically celebrities kind of get emotionally stunted at the age they became famous. I have to say that there is evidence that points to it being valid. 

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Yeah, Kim seems like she had a great childhood and would like to live in it forever.

Have to say, Kyle's definition of enabling is a little ridiculous. Yes, having your husband support your addict sister as if she's a second wife is absolutely enabling, as is jumping in to interfere with how other people deal with her etc. Too bad she couldn't have said "Yes, I did enable her for years, but I'm trying not to do that now."

Of course, there's also the fact that it comes from Rinna who always says whatever she thinks makes her the cool one. She's just as likely to assure Kyle she's not an enabler at all and then turn around and call her that when she's talking to Eden, and then blame both of them when she looks bad. Her real problem with Kim seems to always be that Kim never plays the part that Rinna keeps laying out for her. She keeps setting up these big dramatic scenes where she (Rinna) makes some dramatic gesture or apology that she doesn't really feel and she expects Kim to be touched and apologize back. But Kim never apologizes and it falls flat and then Rinna admits it was all an act.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

No, this was back when she listed some actors that she was at an autograph fan thing with.  If I remember correctly, she said she dated one and he was like the hottest thing around at the time. 

Seriously! Her heyday was in the 1970's with some credits in the 80's (but nowhere near as many). What people know about her now is that she is an addict who shoplifted from Target. 

Are you kidding me?  I worked in healthcare for years. Four years of it was in home health where we would go in and have to log all of the patient's medications at the start of care. Nurses are great at recognizing pills (the vitamins would be harder). Hell, we would give patients the pill sorters to help them manage their medications.  That was one of the first things that would happen!

Most healthcare people can recognize prescription drugs. If not, the hospital has a pharmacy in-house and the pharmacist can definitely recognize them. One of the first things we would do in home health was to give patients a pill sorter.  It cuts down on patients making mistakes with their pills (taking too many or not enough). 

That was my thing with that whole Kim interaction. Eileen was asking why did she use soap actress as an insult. Why did Kim feel the need to belittle Eileen for being a soap actress?  At least Eileen is a working actress.  I know tons of actors and actresses would appreciate any job--even if it was on a soap!

I could be wrong, but I think this has been taken out of context.

Kim called Eileen out for being overly dramatic like on a soap and pointed out that this is real life not scripted, that was like 2 years ago and now Eileen like the over rehearsed, scripted, cue driven, team player she is brings it back up to try and make Kim look bad for basically telling the truth about Eileen and Rinna's chorus line alliance!

(shrugs)

• Love 17
1 hour ago, hecate2909 said:

I don't see ever LVP calling Dorit or PK out or vice versa. 

Wait, didn't LVP pretty much tell Dorit she had no interest in hearing about LR's bag of pills? In fact, it seemed like a pretty good set down to me. I'd bet most people don't remember because both parties got the fuck over it and moved on.  Now, had Dorit gone on and on and ON about how LVP disrespected her truth, we'd be talking about that as well. And, the entire season would be about how LVP dismissed Dorit over LR's bag of pills. 

Almost as riveting as commando-gate (Thanks, Nixon. Now every scandal ends in gate. Another reason to hate that asshole).

I'll admit, LVP didn't call out Dorit or PK about the stupid no undies thing because, ya know. Stupid.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 9

Why all the sudden hate about Eileen and her Soap career? Because Kim said it? Kim has on more than one occassion mocked Eileen for being on a soap. Like that fact alone means that she is somehow not worthy or that her opinion matters less. Does anyone think that is OK?  I don't recall Eileen ever mocking Kim's past career, or even any of her more recent scrapes with the law  or her irresponsible behavior as a pet owner. She only seems to address specific situations where Kim behaves like a crazy loon, she doesn't go after her personal and professional life choices (such as they are). How does any of that get to a place where Eileen is suddenly a complete and total loser because her career has consisted for a long period of time appearing in a very competitive industry that she seems to be good at, loves, and finds fulfilling? I just hate that someone with the recent history of a Kim Richards - of making incredibly irresponsible and harmful decisions that have hurt her family and could have had serious repercussions for others - gets to mock someone else for the longevity and success of their career and it is just an OK thing to do. She should be shamed, IMO. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

To be fair the Blue Bunny was in Kim’s custody until the reunion. So the questions asked/answered should have been:

Was the Blue Bunny locked in the Beverly Hilton bathroom flushing mysterious items down the toilet?

mugshot_bugs_bunny.jpg

You are a funny bunny KUNGFUBUNNY

26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

mugshot_bugs_bunny.jpg

Here I come to this posting spot to see what's happening and already I'm laughing. Thank you KUNGFUBUNNY. You come up with some of the most irreverent and hysterical things!! 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

omg exactly my thought, why did she have to subject us that image again ?

On the second viewing, it was worse than seeing it the first time.  Rinna did look desperate and tawdry during her table dance on the boat.  How I wish the boat would have hit a huge wave or something, and Rinna would have lost her balance and gone ass over head to the deck!!  

2 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

dammit Eileen!

Did you have to cue the frankly low class and tawdry flashback of Rinna on that boat?

(gags)

I simply love that word "tawdry"...perfect description!!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I could be wrong, but I think this has been taken out of context.

Kim called Eileen out for being overly dramatic like on a soap and pointed out that this is real life not scripted, that was like 2 years ago and now Eileen like the over rehearsed, scripted, cue driven, team player she is brings it back up to try and make Kim look bad for basically telling the truth about Eileen and Rinna's chorus line alliance!

(shrugs)

I'd have to go back and watch it again but I think Eileen gave an example which showed it being used as an insult.  Like, Eileen is just a soap actress whereas Kim is an ACTRESS. She did movies!  

I've never really seen Eileen as being overly dramatic. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I'd have to go back and watch it again but I think Eileen gave an example which showed it being used as an insult.  Like, Eileen is just a soap actress whereas Kim is an ACTRESS. She did movies!  

I've never really seen Eileen as being overly dramatic. 

She doesn't rant and rave and throw things but drama isn't all about the crash bang wallop, sometimes it's teeming tension and what people say to other people rather than their real target.

Eileen has been manipulating Rinna since last season and using and excusing her crazy because basically she is still pissed at Lisa V for not saying sorry about the fact Eileen had an affair.

Edited by hecate2909
distinction
  • Love 4