Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Shepwrecked

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

The best description I have read of him so far was on a recap on this site - "someone with a sexual appeal of an algae". 

Glass 1/2 full, that still makes him more sexually appealing than Whitney.....

• Love 3

Congrats to Craig on passing the bar.  I've been there & for most (really pretty much all) it is grueling & difficult & very much an achievement if you pass.  Sure, many go thru it, but make no mistake, it is absolutely an achievement -- ONLY achieved thru hard work & concerted effort.  

So the scripted bullshit of Craig being a lazy layabout is crap.  He may be unsure of what exactly he wants to do with his life, but that's a lot different than this bullshit lazy stigma producers have scripted for him this season.  All this offbase scripted shit this season (like gay ghoul Whitney's persistent bearding) is really bugging the piss outta me. 

What I do love is Craig proved Horseteeth completely wrong about him & made Horseteeth look like an even bigger jackass -- if that's possible.  WTF has Horseteeth achieved?  Uh, that is, other than drinking 12 drinks a day (true, I did not know that was possible until he admitted to it) & sleeping till 1 every day?

Rewatching that lunch scene with Jennifer & Kathryn made me think that between the truly heartless way Kathryn was there & her persistent drug problems & her sanity issues, she should be booted from the show.  Really, producers, her behavior is just way too ugly & off-putting to watch anymore.  

Look, I get it.  This is Bravo & they love pushing the lunatics at us.  But what Kathryn did to Jennifer was so breathtakingly horrible, particularly after Jimmy Kimmel's words.  Even if you hate Jennifer's guts, how could ANYONE not offer sympathy to her?

• Love 8
On May 3, 2017 at 0:29 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Look, I get it.  This is Bravo & they love pushing the lunatics at us.  But what Kathryn did to Jennifer was so breathtakingly horrible, particularly after Jimmy Kimmel's words.  Even if you hate Jennifer's guts, how could ANYONE not offer sympathy to her?

Couldn't agree with you more.  Maybe Kathryn can continue her reality television career over on A&E / Intervention. 

• Love 2
On 5/3/2017 at 0:29 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Congrats to Craig on passing the bar.  I've been there & for most (really pretty much all) it is grueling & difficult & very much an achievement if you pass.  Sure, many go thru it, but make no mistake, it is absolutely an achievement -- ONLY achieved thru hard work & concerted effort.  

So the scripted bullshit of Craig being a lazy layabout is crap.  

I agree 100%. I was going to say the same thing. You might be able to skate thru other graduate programs by being smart-but law school isn't one of them. And lower ranked law schools are even harder-because they are trying to keep their accreditation and their students have to pass the bar or they lose it. 

It is so heavily edited. Which clearly works for them-because we're all watching. hahah.

On 5/3/2017 at 0:29 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Rewatching that lunch scene with Jennifer & Kathryn made me think that between the truly heartless way Kathryn was there & her persistent drug problems & her sanity issues, she should be booted from the show.  Really, producers, her behavior is just way too ugly & off-putting to watch anymore.  

Kathryn, on her twitter, said something about how a show hurt her feelings because it was edited to make her look heartless.  I assume it was this one she was talking about. But they can't put words in her mouth- she said she was being  "manipulative" -when clearly she wasn't-and even if she was you wouldn't dare say it. 

• Love 2

your writing is nothing short of amazing....I have to stop drinking wine when I read your blogs because too many times I've almost choked or spit red geysers, you're freaking hilarious & RIGHT ON. I started this show thinking oh Landon's kinda cool....fast forward to today, I despise her. I have held REAL jobs since I was 13, someone like her just makes me vomit. The fake squinting of the eyes so she looks extra cutesy, the wanna be valley girl accent, & girl needs a complete hair makeover 

• Love 2
On 6/27/2017 at 8:51 PM, Rayapotter said:

your writing is nothing short of amazing....I have to stop drinking wine when I read your blogs because too many times I've almost choked or spit red geysers, you're freaking hilarious & RIGHT ON. I started this show thinking oh Landon's kinda cool....fast forward to today, I despise her. I have held REAL jobs since I was 13, someone like her just makes me vomit. The fake squinting of the eyes so she looks extra cutesy, the wanna be valley girl accent, & girl needs a complete hair makeover 

Landon makes me Ragey

On 4/24/2017 at 9:17 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I agreed with Craig on this one. TRav should have acknowledged (kissed) his children. His comment of "I can't please everyone" smacks to me of him only wanting to please himself. When you have children you are supposed to put your own feelings and needs second to theirs. I get that he's provided but ignoring them will lead them to attention seeking behavior in later years. We know how that turns out. 

I actually cut that little piece of the show and saved it. Every time someone on this board starts rambling on about how wonderful Thomas is, and how awful Kathryn is, I'm going to pull it out to watch it just to remind myself of what a piece of shit he is.

On 4/24/2017 at 9:14 PM, ivygirl said:

I'm with Craig on the "greet your kid" thing. I mean if Thomas was so focused on the polo match, he didn't have to be so brusque about it. And Craig is right: if it had been Kathryn doing that, they would have turned it into a three-episode story arc.

Craig and Naomi are the only people I like on this show any more.

15 minutes ago, Swim mom said:

I actually cut that little piece of the show and saved it. Every time someone on this board starts rambling on about how wonderful Thomas is, and how awful Kathryn is, I'm going to pull it out to watch it just to remind myself of what a piece of shit he is.

Wow. I'm technologically challenged so I wouldn't even know how to save such stuff!  Tigers wear their stripes to be bold. 

On 7/20/2017 at 9:48 PM, Swim mom said:

Thank you! I could not agree more. I would love a Montage of Thomas being the shitty prick he was born to be.There would be no shortage of footage, that's for sure. All the Thomas Apologists would have to Shutty.