Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Shepwrecked

• Start Topic

Kathryn struggles to cope with supervised visitation; Craig's life with Naomie starts to fall apart; Whitney confronts Landon about her true feelings for Thomas; Cameran tries to convince Shep it's not too late to win Chelsea back.

On April 21, 2017 at 0:20 PM, Tara Ariano said:

Cameran tries to convince Shep it's not too late to win Chelsea back.

"Win Chelsea back" to what? Another one-night stand that she will deny involved sex and he will tell Whitney otherwise? There's no "there" there!

• Love 17

I don't get why Landon is interested in an old alcoholic, like Thomas, maybe it's his $$$?

Why isn't Whitney in the credits but he's still in the show?

Chelsea looks so basic to me, if I close my eyes I'll forget what she looks like. 

Most of the people on this show are gross pigs; the only reason they're as wealthy as they are is because for hundreds of years they had help they didn't have to pay.  

Kathryn needs to get off reality TV, get away from these people and get herself a nice life.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 23
Just now, Martinigirl said:
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

In all fairness to TRav,  he's not right in the head, he thinks Landon is the whole package. 

Lol...have to say you've got a good point there!! Now the question is a package of what? Lol

• Love 6

Haha, Whitney repeated my line about The Shep/Austen triangle and there being no honor amongst thieves. Well, "repeated" it in that I wrote it last week and it was in this week's episode :)

• Love 8

Did Thomas just call the nanny from the boat to state that he was going to be an hour and a half late? 

3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Apparently, Trav has not seen Craig's garden

?? You lost me. Also what is oc? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Do you want to be a 55 year old man that doesn't have shoelaces?  Hahaha!  Pretty much sums up Thomas perfectly.

Cracked me up that this was what seemed to kinda sorta get Shep's attention.

Oh poor little Landon.  Shep's apology wasn't good enough for you.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Do you want to be a 55 year old man that doesn't have shoelaces?  Hahaha!  Pretty much sums up Thomas perfectly.

That and the visual of T-Rav sitting there is one one the funniest things I have ever seen and heard on ANY reality show. Solid gold!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Wait. What? Was that Katheryn and Trav's daughter on Landon's screen saver (phone) ??????????

I was wondering the same thing. She must be kissing TRav's butt big time and closer to him than we thought. She was also the hostess for that Polo match. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Grammar
  • Love 2

You guys. It's been like this all along. We already knew Thomas never wanted to be a father. Did he want to have heirs to his name, yes. Did he want to parent them, no. That's what the nannies are for. It's entirely messed up, but we knew this. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I'm with Craig on the "greet your kid" thing. I mean if Thomas was so focused on the polo match, he didn't have to be so brusque about it. And Craig is right: if it had been Kathryn doing that, they would have turned it into a three-episode story arc.

It wasn't a three episode arc at last year's Polo match when Kathryn pitched a fit with no regards for Kensington. They can both be awful people.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I'm with Craig on the "greet your kid" thing. I mean if Thomas was so focused on the polo match, he didn't have to be so brusque about it. And Craig is right: if it had been Kathryn doing that, they would have turned it into a three-episode story arc.

If he was planning on not interacting with his very young children during the Polo match, then perhaps they should have stayed home at the guest house.

3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

In all fairness to TRav,  he's not right in the head, he thinks Landon is the whole package. 

TRav crowing about how great Landon was at throwing events was so stupid because that was quite literally her job when she worked for Brent Bolthouse or as we knew her then, Brent's other assistant.

3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

trav....it's nokd (not our kind dear), not oc

3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

2 hours ago, acid burn said:

Thomas: "Landon is OC."

Landon: "What's OC?"

Thomas: "Our class."

Me: Projectile vomits.

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

OMG! WTF! TRav and a certain pair of pants? What a dumbass!

Whitney, Trav, and Shep were extra gross tonight.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Is  it just me or does Landon have some kind of weird speech impediment?? I can't always understand what she saying?? It might just be me. She kind of mumbles or something.

I think it's an affectation and that she perceives her mumbly faux Valley Girl speak is boho chic. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, acid burn said:

I think it's an affectation and that she perceives her mumbly faux Valley Girl speak is boho chic. 

She talked about it in interviews her first season that she has a speech issue and had a lot of speech therapy as a kid.

• Love 6

I didn't notice Whitney wasn't in the credits. Ditch the Whitney/Patricia scenes then and show more Cameran, seems she's only there as a friend to talk about the others. It's getting old. The Thomas/shoelaces line was gold.

I can't stand Chelsea's eyebrows.

1 hour ago, AngryCarrot86 said:

Unpopular opinion alert: Craig is my favorite male cast member.  This episode made me realize why.  He's a lot of things, but a sleazy womanizer isn't one of them. Craig is also the only one who isn't giving Thomas a pass just for being a good ole' boy, and he has been consistently graceful in regards to Katherine.  Craig might be a lazy fibber, but he seems like he's a genuinely nice person.  I can't say the same for the other guys, and even most of the girls in this cast.  Plus, he cuddles with Gizmo and got excited to see the "babies". I may have swooned.  Give me Craig, Naome and Gizmo over the others and their pretentious, chauvinistic bullshit any day. 

Awww. I'm with you! Also, his monotone "I'll still love you forever" after his fight with Naomie last episode, and his kissing Landon after she laughingly admitted her father did the same thing Thomas did to his kids.

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, biakbiak said:
43 minutes ago, acid burn said:

She talked about it in interviews her first season that she has a speech issue and had a lot of speech therapy as a kid.

Fair enough; I think it's probably both although perhaps I'm biased because I don't think anything about Landon is genuine.

• Love 5