Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: The Skinny

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm sure Whitney remembers good old Heather B. from the first season of Real World who would later drop the pearls "they can only use what you give them."

Yeah, I think Twit has become quite canny about what she permits in those supposed 1,000s of hours. You never see her eat now. (She took one bite of salad in an Extra Fat re-run & that's it for this season.) You never see her get in her car. You never see her climb up stairs. You never see her get off a soft-cushioned couch. All of these would show how awkward & immobile she is. And you never saw her exercise in one camera take.

• Love 11

While Whit basks in her "fame" as a "dancer" and "media professional," I get the feeling Glenn and Babs are really over this show nonsense now. They know the truth of Whitney's life. They know where the bodies are buried (and the fast food trash too!)

Babs'  Southern Belle "comic" delivery seems less inspired and more heavy-hearted now. Her post-stroke situation should not welcome the cameras. I think she is more or less done with being cute, and Glenn and Babs just want to move on themselves.

I think they originally thought this show would help Whitney get a grip on reality and help her lose weight, but it has certainly backfired on everyone involved, except brother Hunter who knew to get the hell outta there!

One last thing, I would give Henchi BACK to Mom. That would be generous and healing.... I know, I know....

• Love 7
18 hours ago, RubyRena17 said:

Her post-stroke situation should not welcome the cameras. I think she is more or less done with being cute, and Glenn and Babs just want to move on themselves.

I think that the fact that she's dying/almost dead put both the parents on alert that their child is and addiction ACTIVIST.  There's no hope for grandkids from her at this point.

That's all they really want.  They're fed up acting for the cameras.

• Love 4