Type keyword(s) to search

If you could get rid of one co-host

rmcrae
  • Start Topic

I adore YNB. I know I'm a broken record with that one, but she is Intelligent, funny, and an all around good human. She'd bring spice but not tension. 

Wanda Sykes is one of the funniest people ever. Does she still act and do comedy a lot? I'd be thrilled to have her on the show. 

I used to like Alyssa Milano. I've enjoyed a lot of her shows over the years since my childhood. I think she is so beautiful and think she has a good heart. To be honest though, she's annoying and attention seeking the last few years or so. I remember she'd post CONSTANT breastfeeding photos and be like, what's the big deal guys? Sure I have breast implants and used my breasts in sexual ways as an actress, but no they aren't sexual at all! Bullshit Alyssa lol. To be clear, I know breastfeeding is best and certainly not going to harass some poor lady who needs her feed her baby. It's her being full of it and an attention whore that annoys me. She's also very political now, and I just think her overall personality is aggressive about everything and best for something like The View. I want a feel good factor for The Talk. Someone with opinions is great, but I want someone genuine, not someone who says and does things just for attention. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, roughing it said:

I would like to have Marie back.  I enjoyed her and thought Sharon was the reason that Marie was let go left to pursue other opportunities.

They never really made "a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll" jokes, did they? 

• LOL 4