Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Analysis: Profile The Show

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I like Rossi, but I don’t see him as ‘the’ character of the show.     ‘ the’ characters of the show, to me are the ones still left from season 1- Reid, Garcia and J.J. 

Those  3 should move on in the final episode. Reid to teaching, Garcia to victims rights advocacy ( a blast from the past), and JJ to something- even I have no idea what.  If the guy that played Kevin hadn’t messed up in real life, I would have loved to see him and Garcia together. 

Emily came pretty early. I’d love to see her adopt a child and move on a personal life free from profiling.  

I’d like Rossi to dump his fiancée, move to where his daughter and grandson are and continue to write books. If  we have to accept he has a daughter, then he should start acting like it. 

Whom does that leave? Tara, Matt and Luke. They can just continue to be profilers. Let’s ship them out to a case early in the final episode- not to be seen the rest of the episode.  

For previous cast members  ( how many characters are there that aren’t dead (Gideon, Walker)  or disgraced(Elle).  Morgan’s return appearances have been awkward. Shemar should only come back if he remembers how to be Morgan. 

Maybe a cameo appearance by Blake as a guest lecturer where Reid teaches.   The ill suited blonde  That lasted one season can stay gone. 

"That lasted one season can stay gone. "

you know she won't. She's still living off the success of CM. The show is her only claim to fame. You can go on IG and beg her not to come back, she will come back and force herself down your throat. No one wanted her in the show in the first place but it never bothered her.

2 hours ago, Mislav said:

In the final episode, Reid wakes up and we learn that everything that happened from season 10 onward was a coma-dream Reid had after being shot in the neck in season nine finale.

Or wakes up next to Maeve and we find out that,

• Yes, they did go on their date
  • "Zugswang" and everything afterward was a bad dream.
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Dylandog0425 said:

Long time lurker here. I hope the last season won't be as awful as Major Crimes was. I will probably come here and see what y'all think before I watch the final episode. 

I’ll watch it. I watched that last season of Major Crimes, cursing at the tv the entire time. 

8 hours ago, SSA Emily Prentiss said:

Meanwhile elsewhere, some people are asking for the show's finale to be about Morgan being in danger and the team rushing to his rescue. As if we haven't had enough of that crap with the current team. 

No no no.  Morgan cannot come back because his previous guest appearances have been remarkably awkward.  I also don’t want any more episodes about the team being in danger, kidnapped, drugged, under investigation, being disbanded, etc.  Just solve cases  and tie up loose ends. 

Whatever you do, don’t let some family member shoot the suspect and have one of the team take the blame for it. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3

Howdy doody all.  So I'll be the first to admit I'm a little surprised they got this.  I think it was fair to question the veracity of the information, but fair is fair, theyve got their close out 'season'.

I think they've got to get this over and done with in the fall schedule.  If they simply have this sitting around waiting for a suitable slot, thats gonna be  a dud imo. I could see it moving nights if SEAL does not get canned. Total speculation of course.

I can't say I have any special hopes for the season.  Made it clear many times that the show now is but an occasional watch. What I do know is that I DO NOT want the newbies to be heavily featured in any way.  Nothing personal to the actors, but they will never be CM in my view.  Maybe its easier for people who only got on board late in the series, but for those of us (alot of us) who were with this show from day one, then my conversations with fellow fans are all of the same opinion.  Those who are still watching want Reid, Rossi and JJ in particular to be the prominent faces of the end. Guess its a given that Morgan will be back. 

Obviously what I and many others would really like but are unlikely to get, is a Hotch appearance. And no, a flashback won't wash.  In that regard, I have somewhat mixed opinions.  While I would love some sort of resolution for Hotch, I'm not so sure I actually want Thomas to come back and for very different reasons than I guess alot of people might think.  I have to say, I find it more than a little amusing that all the talk is of 'will he be asked back' or more specifically 'should he be asked back'.  Good golly.  He's not a fricking axe murderer and he is most certainly not the first to have a confrontation on a set....as those people well know.  But what is most amusing is that all these polls and articles are assuming Thomas would come back even if he was asked. Personally, I'm doubtful on this. I think there is too much water under that bridge. 

Its inevitable that there will be much talk about it, and I know there are at least some people who wish it would all go away, but the fact is, the character of Hotch and the actor played an immeasurable part in bringing the show to this stage.  No matter how desparate some are to ignore this, its not going to go away.  So, perhaps those who are getting their extra episodes and a 'resolution' of sorts for their characters, could grit their teeth for another few months and just let those who loved Hotch have a little rant or three! Lets face it, tptb on CM are in no position to screech about 'hostile work environments', or 'crew safety'.....are they?

For those still with their favs there, I really hope you guys get an ending for the show and your character that works for you. I really do, but i'd be inclined to keep my expectations ...low. 

Laters 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Lalaland said:

Howdy doody all.  So I'll be the first to admit I'm a little surprised they got this.  I think it was fair to question the veracity of the information, but fair is fair, theyve got their close out 'season'.

I think they've got to get this over and done with in the fall schedule.  If they simply have this sitting around waiting for a suitable slot, thats gonna be  a dud imo. I could see it moving nights if SEAL does not get canned. Total speculation of course.

I can't say I have any special hopes for the season.  Made it clear many times that the show now is but an occasional watch. What I do know is that I DO NOT want the newbies to be heavily featured in any way.  Nothing personal to the actors, but they will never be CM in my view.  Maybe its easier for people who only got on board late in the series, but for those of us (alot of us) who were with this show from day one, then my conversations with fellow fans are all of the same opinion.  Those who are still watching want Reid, Rossi and JJ in particular to be the prominent faces of the end. Guess its a given that Morgan will be back. 

Obviously what I and many others would really like but are unlikely to get, is a Hotch appearance. And no, a flashback won't wash.  In that regard, I have somewhat mixed opinions.  While I would love some sort of resolution for Hotch, I'm not so sure I actually want Thomas to come back and for very different reasons than I guess alot of people might think.  I have to say, I find it more than a little amusing that all the talk is of 'will he be asked back' or more specifically 'should he be asked back'.  Good golly.  He's not a fricking axe murderer and he is most certainly not the first to have a confrontation on a set....as those people well know.  But what is most amusing is that all these polls and articles are assuming Thomas would come back even if he was asked. Personally, I'm doubtful on this. I think there is too much water under that bridge. 

Its inevitable that there will be much talk about it, and I know there are at least some people who wish it would all go away, but the fact is, the character of Hotch and the actor played an immeasurable part in bringing the show to this stage.  No matter how desparate some are to ignore this, its not going to go away.  So, perhaps those who are getting their extra episodes and a 'resolution' of sorts for their characters, could grit their teeth for another few months and just let those who loved Hotch have a little rant or three! Lets face it, tptb on CM are in no position to screech about 'hostile work environments', or 'crew safety'.....are they?

For those still with their favs there, I really hope you guys get an ending for the show and your character that works for you. I really do, but i'd be inclined to keep my expectations ...low. 

Laters 

I honestly can't say i would blame Thomas for deciding not to come back given how they treated him and the smear campaign and all. The ones who are desperate to ignore it are 1. The rabid Reid fans. 2. The SJWs. 

• Love 1

Social Justice Warrior. It's a term some use to criticize (or, in some cases, mock) those they feel are too obsessed with social justice matters or like to make everything into a social justice issue or whatever. 

• Love 2

Thanks for that explanation, Annber. I was wondering the same thing.  I’ve never heard that term before, but I like it.  It’s a would-be aspersion that I would proudly accept, and proclaim. 

• Love 2

LOL, I was just about to type 'might be showing my age but what is SJW'....It seems I'm not the only non cool kid on the block...RESPECT!

I'm almost afraid to ask anything further on that particular matter.....

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Social Justice Warrior. It's a term some use to criticize (or, in some cases, mock) those they feel are too obsessed with social justice matters or like to make everything into a social justice issue or whatever.

More precisely, "social justice warrior" is used by commentators to describe someone who is complaining about a "social justice" issue that the commentator feels is insignificant, or protests those same issues in ways the commentator feels will alienate the public (such as groups that hold hands across a street to block traffic). It's hard to provide examples without getting too political, but people who have been described as SJWs include the likes of Anita Sarkeesian, Black Lives Matter and Shaun King, to name a few.

Usually- but not always- you'll see right-wing (i.e. "conservative") pundits use the term, because it's perceived that "social justice" is a left-wing (i.e. "liberal") idea, since many who identify with the political left are minorities. You'll almost never find someone who willingly calls themselves a "SJW"- it's generally used as a pejorative.

Getting back on topic, SJW-ism could be a good topic for CM to explore, from either perspective. The show has done "moral enforcers" many times before, so it's a natural extension to go from that into having a killer who kills protesters for "protesting the wrong things", or a killer who believes they're "righting injustices" by killing people who offend them. That said, CM's usually not very good at handling these topics with care, so I don't know how much I'd want the show to explore the idea, but I do think a SJW could make for an interesting serial killer scenario.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Danielg342 said:

More precisely, "social justice warrior" is used by commentators to describe someone who is complaining about a "social justice" issue that the commentator feels is insignificant, or protests those same issues in ways the commentator feels will alienate the public (such as groups that hold hands across a street to block traffic). It's hard to provide examples without getting too political, but people who have been described as SJWs include the likes of Anita Sarkeesian, Black Lives Matter and Shaun King, to name a few.

Usually- but not always- you'll see right-wing (i.e. "conservative") pundits use the term, because it's perceived that "social justice" is a left-wing (i.e. "liberal") idea, since many who identify with the political left are minorities. You'll almost never find someone who willingly calls themselves a "SJW"- it's generally used as a pejorative.

Getting back on topic, SJW-ism could be a good topic for CM to explore, from either perspective. The show has done "moral enforcers" many times before, so it's a natural extension to go from that into having a killer who kills protesters for "protesting the wrong things", or a killer who believes they're "righting injustices" by killing people who offend them. That said, CM's usually not very good at handling these topics with care, so I don't know how much I'd want the show to explore the idea, but I do think a SJW could make for an interesting serial killer scenario.

We’re all showing our various ages here. Those of us around for the sixties know that SJWs changed the world. I think we’re going to see it again. Must be frustrating to those who use it as a pejorative to hear that many accept it a compliment. 

Back on topic, I think CM could have an unsub who feels incited to violence by a ‘higher power’ who disapproves of a particular social justice issue.  The idea sounds familiar, but now I’m not sure if it’s already been a CM plot, or if I’m confusing it with reality. 

• Love 2

Hotchgirl will have to answer that. I haven’t picked up on any fighting.

I have seen people point out the unlikelihood of it happening, given the apparent legal circumstances.  For it to change, it would have to be a pretty rapid turnaround, given that they have already started working on the episodes. My guess is that everything is already written, so no point in arguing about it now.  

• Love 1

I don't know. Like I said, from what I've seen, the people who do have issues with what happened with Gibson aren't coming at it from any sort of SJW perspective. 

(Also, happy to help clear up the confusion involving acronyms for you guys :D. There's so many of them nowadays, it can be tough to keep track of what they all mean.)

Edited by Annber03
5 hours ago, SSA Emily Prentiss said:

I'm still confused though. In the case of TG's firing and potential reappearance, what are the SJWs fighting for or against ?

Specifically, more rabid SJWs are found on Tumblr. These are usually "feminists" who think ALL men are rapists, pedophiles, and ANYTHING they do is sexual assault. They also tend to make anything a social justice or political issue even when it's not. They typically "white knight" on behalf of other people. My theory is that the firing happened because strong men, men in positions of authority are now frowned upon these days. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JMO said:

We’re all showing our various ages here. Those of us around for the sixties know that SJWs changed the world. I think we’re going to see it again. Must be frustrating to those who use it as a pejorative to hear that many accept it a compliment. 

Back on topic, I think CM could have an unsub who feels incited to violence by a ‘higher power’ who disapproves of a particular social justice issue.  The idea sounds familiar, but now I’m not sure if it’s already been a CM plot, or if I’m confusing it with reality. 

To be fair, the whole point of the term SJW is that it refers to person who greatly exaggerates or misinterprets certain issues currently present in society, and approaches the problem(s) the wrong way. It is also used to describe people who only "fight" for social justice in order to gain publicity/marketing/votes, rather than some genuine, moral reason/purpose. I doubt anyone uses it to describe people who fought the actual injustice and made positive changes. Well, racist assholes, sure; there are certainly people misusing the term/label, just like any other. But I personally never came across such case... yet.

And the term SJW wasn't even in use in 60 or 70s, during the civil rights movement and second-wave feminism; it came to use in 2011, when most of the important changes were already made, long time ago. [Its first recorded use dates to early 90s, but it was in 2011 when it was first used negatively, mainly to describe those who engaged in social justice debates for self-serving or inauthentic reasons.]

And though great changes were made in the 60s, several years later, in early to late 70s, there was also an explosion (no pun intended) of far-left extremism in the USA: Weather Underground, Symbionese Liberation Army, May 19th Communist Organization, Valerie Solanas, etc. (There are plenty of examples from Canada and Europe at the time too, not just the USA.) If someone were to apply the term SJW to someone from that time period, they would likely attribute it to those extremists, rather than genuine political activists and historical figures. But it is mostly a modern term/label all around, anyway.

Interesting enough, Criminal Minds Wiki actually has quite an informative article about Symbionese Liberation Army (mainly because they were mentioned in 7x20 "The Company").

https://criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/The_Symbionese_Liberation_Army

Edited by Mislav
8 minutes ago, Hotchgirl18 said:

These are usually "feminists" who think ALL men are rapists, pedophiles, and ANYTHING they do is sexual assault. They also tend to make anything a social justice or political issue even when it's not.

Sounds just like Olivia Benson (L&O SVU)!!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hotchgirl18 said:

My theory is that the firing happened because strong men, men in positions of authority are now frowned upon these days. 

I can definitely say that is not the issue at hand here in regards to this particular issue. Certainly not among the fans I talk with. 

• Love 2

We are far afield from the topic of this thread, unless the couple of suggestions about how the show might use the idea to create a new unsub count to bring us back on track.  Suffice it to say that, as with other things (I think the last example was empathy) and now that I know what the initials stand for, I think that what makes for an SJW is, again, a function of both the observer and the observed.  Are there people labeled SJW because they turn everything into a crusade, without cause?  Or is it that those who complain are simply blind to the cause?  Or are there those who would like to dismiss the cause, and the people pursuing it, because they are made so uncomfortable about the idea of a change to the status quo?  My guess is that the answer to all three questions is "yes".

Think I'm glad not to have a clue about tumblr.  

As to what I'd like to see----just quality, suspenseful episodes focusing on the remaining early team members (Reid, JJ, Emily, Rossi and early, snarky Garcia).  I don't need to see anyone return, and I don't need to see the newbies.  Plenty of mature, more socially adept Reid.  No platitudes, just authentic interaction and dialogue.  I think the idea of an arc is a good one, because the case-of-the-week material has been pretty shaky, at best. 

Re: Reid, without whom I don't watch----I don't need a romance, or a new job, or even a happy ending (because he's only in his thirties).  But I do need to see him treated with respect, across the board.  Not tolerance, or bemusement, unless it is heavily tinged with affection.  I'd love to see more deeply into his friendships with Emily, JJ and Rossi.  Still wouldn't mind him sharing some scenes with kids, preferably his godsons.  If they do go for a significant fast forward, and we encounter Reid in a relationship, then I'd like to see him with his own child (who I think must be a daughter).  And I want to know what happens with Diana.  

Edited by JMO
  • Love 3

I actually agree about the newbies. I don't need to see them in the finale either. Espacially Simmons. The writers should do just what mythoughtis suggested, ship them out to wherever, never to be seen again. If I had my way, I'd ship Simmons first, at the end of this season. Then Lewis and Alvez as soon as season 15 begins. But I'll take all 3 of them out early in the finale.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, illdoc said:

Sounds just like Olivia Benson (L&O SVU)!!!!

She is a VERY good example of one. The bitch probably will hate her own adoptive son to down the road. 

6 hours ago, JMO said:

We are far afield from the topic of this thread, unless the couple of suggestions about how the show might use the idea to create a new unsub count to bring us back on track.  Suffice it to say that, as with other things (I think the last example was empathy) and now that I know what the initials stand for, I think that what makes for an SJW is, again, a function of both the observer and the observed.  Are there people labeled SJW because they turn everything into a crusade, without cause?  Or is it that those who complain are simply blind to the cause?  Or are there those who would like to dismiss the cause, and the people pursuing it, because they are made so uncomfortable about the idea of a change to the status quo?  My guess is that the answer to all three questions is "yes".

Think I'm glad not to have a clue about tumblr.  

As to what I'd like to see----just quality, suspenseful episodes focusing on the remaining early team members (Reid, JJ, Emily, Rossi and early, snarky Garcia).  I don't need to see anyone return, and I don't need to see the newbies.  Plenty of mature, more socially adept Reid.  No platitudes, just authentic interaction and dialogue.  I think the idea of an arc is a good one, because the case-of-the-week material has been pretty shaky, at best. 

Re: Reid, without whom I don't watch----I don't need a romance, or a new job, or even a happy ending (because he's only in his thirties).  But I do need to see him treated with respect, across the board.  Not tolerance, or bemusement, unless it is heavily tinged with affection.  I'd love to see more deeply into his friendships with Emily, JJ and Rossi.  Still wouldn't mind him sharing some scenes with kids, preferably his godsons.  If they do go for a significant fast forward, and we encounter Reid in a relationship, then I'd like to see him with his own child (who I think must be a daughter).  And I want to know what happens with Diana.  

They already did that with "Hamelin. " They tackled the current issue of accusing innocent people of crimes WITHOUT having evidence and trying to ruin people's lives. 

How's this for a final scene:

Reid knocks on the door of Stephen Gideon, handing him a letter. Stephen reads it, and it's a reply to the letter that his father left for Reid at the end of "In Name and Blood". The gist of the letter is Reid telling Jason Gideon that Reid has found his happy ending.

Stephen finishes the letter and looks up at Reid. They reflect about all the things Reid has been through- Alexa Lisbon, Philip Dowd, Hankel, the drug addiction, his estranged father, the headaches, Emily's "death" and the cover-up of its reality, Maeve, getting shot and then nearly killed in the hospital, watching as JJ struggled with her own PTSD, Cat, going to jail, Owen Quinn, etc.- and Stephen, with a confused look, asks Reid if he really is happy.

Reid tells him, convincingly, "yes. Yes I am...because happiness is what you make of it. What separates me from all the people I've put away is that I have come to terms with my reality and I work with it, instead of trying to force a change."

Stephen is still confused, because he still doesn't see where in Reid's life he draws his happiness. Reid then tells Stephen that he's personally dealt with lots of people who have tried to take away his happiness and each time they failed.

"Because," said Reid, "if there's one thing I can control, it's how I feel about something, and I will never let anyone take that away from me."

"I wish my father had learned that," said Stephen.

Reid puts his hand on Stephen's shoulder.

"Well," he said, "the lesson is there for you to learn."

Diana, that's Reid's mother, right ? In that case, it's another character I really don't need to see. An update on her condition (for the viewers who care of course, not all of us do) would be more than enough. Nothing against her portrayer at all, it's just that I've had enough of Reid's mother in previous seasons and espacially in season 12 to last me a lifetime.

At some point, if I hadn't known better and anyone had asked me the name of the show I was watching on Wednesday night, I might have told them :  "Reid's Mamma"   or   "Reid And His Mamma"   instead of  "Criminal Minds". Let her stay gone for pete's (and mostly mine) sake.    

But of course, knowing my luck, they'll probably devote at the very least 2 out of the 10 episodes to Reid's mamma. Yepeeeeee.

Edited by SSA Emily Prentiss
  • Love 1

Reid’s mother was diagnosed with dementia and was increasingly violent. She’s not going to magically be cured.  That’s not what I want to have as part of the finale. There are lots of good dramas and movies that have portrayed dementia well - such as Still Alice.  Criminal Minds needs to stick to their main focus. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, idiotwaltz said:

I would love it if we had a cameo by Jack. He will be 15 by the show’s end; he was still in utero when the show started. 

Yeah, depending on how much of a time jump they do, he’ll be 14 or 15. He was born in the Fall of 2005, so he should be 13 right now. However, they have messed up his age a few times. In season 9 he was in 3rd grade but in season 10 he was in 5th grade. And in Wheels Up, Prentiss said he was almost 13, when really, he should have been almost 12. 

That’s just me being annoying about small errors though. Regardless, Jack is a teenager now and I would love to see him now. The last time we saw Jack, he seemed a bit distant from Hotch, so it would be interesting to see if things are better with Hotch no longer at the BAU

• Love 1

On what legal basis would they fire Garcia for sexual harrassment now ?

A. She only did it when Hotch was in command so he's the only one who coul'dve fired her back then but he didn't. So now it's in the past.

B. The object of her sexual harrassment was a consenting adult and has yet to file a complaint against her.

• Love 1

If you see a post you think is problematic, report it, don't engage on it. And remember, people can hold whatever opinion they wish about the characters, whether they express it in a way you like or not, as long as they are not racist, homophobic, etc. Do not comment negatively or positively on fans - stick to the show. 

Additionally, there is no reason for us to have the same fights in every thread. 

• Love 2

Even though Reid seems to have grown from the impulsive cry baby he used to be, I still feel that him being Unit Chief would be like a train wreck waiting to happen.

But of course, if he does get the position at the end of the show, we won't actually get the opportunity to notice and criticize his potential shortcomings as a group leader. How... convenient it would be.

This language though... It's either I beat it or it beats me.
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, SSA Emily Prentiss said:

On what legal basis would they fire Garcia for sexual harrassment now ?

A) it was tongue in cheek

B) anyone else subjected to being around it could have complained as well

C) "and other unprofessional behaviors...."

Edited by kismac
16 minutes ago, kismac said:

A) it was tongue in cheek

- Oh right ! I should've known. My bad.

B) anyone else subjected to being around it could have complained as well.

- Does the law recognize that ? And would it be called sexual harrassment in that case ?  I don't know, just asking.

C) "and other unprofessional behaviors...."

- You mean like hacking into people's private informations ? Because if so, she does it with the consent of her bosses.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:19 AM, Hotchgirl18 said:

Specifically, more rabid SJWs are found on Tumblr. These are usually "feminists" who think ALL men are rapists, pedophiles, and ANYTHING they do is sexual assault. They also tend to make anything a social justice or political issue even when it's not. They typically "white knight" on behalf of other people. My theory is that the firing happened because strong men, men in positions of authority are now frowned upon these days. 

He was fired because he physically assaulted a co-worker. I'm surprised you missed that, they didn't keep it a secret, there were many articles written about the situation.

• Love 4
On 1/22/2019 at 7:58 PM, SSA Emily Prentiss said:

- Does the law recognize that ? And would it be called sexual harrassment in that case ?  I don't know, just asking.

Yes, a third party could complain about Garcia and Morgan’s banter.   It would most likely be referred to as ‘ a hostile work  environment’.  The law ( and my company’s  sexual harassment policy) is very clear that the comments/ behavior does not have to be directed at the person filing the complaint. That person just has to have heard or seen it and have been offended. 

Remeber, you can be in trouble for hanging questionable material ( a shirtless guy calendar or card for example ) in your cubicle because it might offend any one walking by. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2

I'd like to see a time jump where Jack and Henry are now a team of unsubs that target other serial killers, subconsciously blaming them for all the times their respective parents were gone during their childhoods 😁

• Love 8
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Yes, a third party could complain about Garcia and Morgan’s banter.   It would most likely be referred to as ‘ a hostile work  environment’.  The law ( and my company’s  sexual harassment policy) is very clear that the comments/ behavior does not have to be directed at the person filing the complaint. That person just has to have heard or seen it and have been offended. 

Remeber, you can be in trouble for hanging questionable material ( a shirtless guy calendar or card for example ) in your cubicle because it might offend any one walking by. 

Thanks a lot for the explanation. It's good to know.

58 minutes ago, anna0852 said:

I'd like to see a time jump where Jack and Henry are now a team of unsubs that target other serial killers, subconsciously blaming them for all the times their respective parents were gone during their childhoods 😁

Lollllll

For real ? Or just kidding ? It's hilarious though.

59 minutes ago, jerseyflower said:

I would love to see Elle make an appearance.  I really liked the dynamic she had with Reid, so it would be interesting if they'd been in touch and a long distance relationship had blossomed.  I want Reid to be happy, damnit.

Nah, Elle should be an unsub. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4