Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E08: There's A New Sheriff In Town (Double Episode)

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I wish Tai was a little more like me and would do something crazy to save Ozzy.  I honestly thought that would happen.  

Tai's had a hard-on to get Ozzy out for weeks now.   I called it when Ozzy lost the challenge.

• Love 2

Cirie was so impressive tonight, but I'm still scratching my head why she voted Sierra. 

The Brad, Sierra, Debbie alliance might be my least favorite ever. Somehow Brad is currently the least odious of the bunch, which says a lot. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, needschocolate said:

My hypothesis - The rules were that all the fish had to be on the pole before you could move the pole, and it took two people to move the pole.   The fish were supposed to be tied to the net in the water and, therefore, there wasn't a need for a rule about all the fish had to be in the net when you brought it to the beach, just that you had to have all the fish on the beach before they could start untying the fish from the net.

This was another "Andrea is awesome!" moment for me. Tai panicked and started running around for the fish. Andrea was aware of the rules though, and she summoned Tai back to the pole, motivated him to stick with it, and minimized the damage. I just loved her determination and focus in that moment while everyone else on her team was expressing frustration and ready to compound the problem with defeatist attitudes.

That said, I think Andrea was a bit over the top with her anti-Zeke comment while voting. "You suck at this game!" was acceptable (and accurate) but her refusal to talk to him ever again was taking this all too seriously. Come on Andrea, voting against you and lying in the context of Survivor doesn't make someone a bad person.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

That picture of the immunity necklace just reminded me of how disappointed I was when Jeff revealed it. I can't remember who it was but, earlier in the season, one of our hilarious posters said they hoped that the individual immunity was an old-time diver's helmet that they had to wear all through TC.  That image kept me laughing for days!

I was secretly hoping this myself.  Or that it would be a snorkel.

• Love 6

Debbie burning her advantage to boot Ozzy, who wasn't gunning for her (or anyone really), gets protein, and who no one will take to the end anyway makes much sense... if you are batsheet cray cray like Debbie. I wonder if Cochran still hates Oz over that chicken thing, and put the bee in her bonnet. It came out of nowhere??? I still cannot fantom it. I thought last weeks episode was the sole moment of "WTF am I watching." But now I wonder what's coming next. Did they slip LSD in the well?

• Love 2

This season is pretty bad. I hope they don't do all stars again unless they can get good people. Or just stop doing it altogether. I like watching newbies navigate this game. And stop bringing Ozzy back, please!

There's something abrasive the way Sarah speaks. It's quite a turn-off for me. Brad is forcing himself to be a hero.. I guess that's an improvement from being a jerk. Sierra is so snotty. Andrea is gorgeous (why does her face glow like that without any make-up on, it's amazing) but I don't think she is charming enough to win. 

I wonder what is the viewership this season compared to last. Surely it's worse because it's such a downgrade (IMO).

• Love 1
14 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

If Debbie were smart (and we know there's no chance of that happening), she'd have said, "I found this special advantage gift when I was looking for an idol...." and have everyone scrambling as soon as they got back to camp.

Instead, she said it was found on Exile, which leaves everyone not caring a flip about her special treat.

It's actually worse than that.

She was "acting" that this season's Exile was the worst one ever, so as to hide the fact it was better than even the Sugar Shack from Gabon.  Meaning that if it came back (which no one knows if it will at this point), no one will want to go, and Debbie will likely be the one sent back since she's already been there.  She could even "dramatically" "sacrifice" herself so no-one else "has to" go.  Then she'd be even more self-congratulatory about outsmarting everyone and getting the luxury, another visitor, and another advantage.

But now that she revealed there are potentially advantages on Exile, people will want to go if Exile comes back again.  Plans will be made so that allies send their allies to Exile.  (Cirie and Andrea would probably send each other.  As would Brad and Sierra.)  Which means that the secret of the SS Exile will be found out.   Which means that people will learn that Debbie's untrustworthy as well as unpredictable.

That said, this was actually a good use of her extra vote.  Remember that the tie-breaker rules this season are changed so that a tie vote means going straight to discussion, then rocks.  And that the second vote was when the tribe was at 12.  Lots of ways to create a tie with 12 votes.  And if it had gone to rocks, Ozzy would have been immune, nullifying the whole plan.

But Debbie's extra vote made it 13.  Much less chance of a tie to happen there.  It turned out to be a moot point, since the numbers were there, but she didn't know that.  (The one thing Debbie has not claimed to be is psychic.)  So I wouldn't call this a waste of the extra vote, like the two other times we've seen it.  Just unnecessary.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SVNBob said:

So I wouldn't call this a waste of the extra vote, like the two other times we've seen it.  Just unnecessary.

Past extra-votes have put the bar very low, so I'd go so far to say that if the person you voted for actually leaves the game it was a great! use of the extra vote. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I agree re: Cirie.  I just don't understand why so many other players let her influence them.  I guess that's to her credit though.  I also noticed her catching herself before she remarked to Michaela about them both being black women.  And, as a pasty white guy my opinion shouldn't matter, but when Michaela made an explicitly racial argument for working the Cirie I thought it was a little borderline.

I think Michaela's argument made sense. Someone else mentioned studies that show that people gravitate to others who are like them. That doesn't make any of those players racists or anything (except Colton who was) but when people have very little time to make alliances and build trust, it's easy to see why they gravitate to people who remind them of themselves and the people in their real lives (how many times has a contestant compared another player to a mom or brother?) they like and trust. That has, in the past, presented a bit of an uphill struggle for minorities on this show. I'm not saying they can't succeed, because we've all seen it happen, but it's just a little bit harder because they don't get people gravitating to them for those reasons. They have to establish a bond and trust another way and that might take longer. Michaela actually has a chance to work with someone who is facing the same struggle and has successfully navigated forming those bonds. I think she'd be foolish not to attach herself to Cirie and see what she can learn and how far she can go.

21 hours ago, waving feather said:

Zeke never learns. Last season he had the same problem when he overplayed and played too aggressively at the wrong time. Now he is doing the same again! He was just pissed that he wasn't in control of the game but others were. Wait a little while and have some patience, dude! Don't let your ego get in your way. When there is fewer people, then that's time for you to make a move. I don't think he is long for this game because both sides don't trust him now.

Zeke's move here was just dumb all around. He threw away a solid early alliance with Cirie and Andrea to try to get in somehow with Sierra and Brad but they've already got a tight group going. Because Cirie played nice at the last vote, Sierra still values her enough to talk about what Zeke claimed. I just don't know what he was thinking. Why turn now on people who want the same things as you for a little while longer? Why do you want to be seen as the person running the show? That's literally the worst place to be with this many people remaining. It just paints a giant target on your back while there are still so many numbers floating around and its easy to swing a vote. He got lucky Debbie came up with a half-stupid plan to oust Ozzy because otherwise, I do think he would have gone home.

2 hours ago, SVNBob said:

But now that she revealed there are potentially advantages on Exile, people will want to go if Exile comes back again.  Plans will be made so that allies send their allies to Exile.  (Cirie and Andrea would probably send each other.  As would Brad and Sierra.)  Which means that the secret of the SS Exile will be found out.   Which means that people will learn that Debbie's untrustworthy as well as unpredictable.

As much as people are looking for honesty, I don't think anyone would hold her Exile lie against her. They'd all probably admit it was a pretty smart move and get why she did it. The only mistake she made was revealing where she earned her advantage because as you said, it probably means she isn't going back for a shot at a different advantage.

As for her move to vote out Ozzy, I never think it's an awful idea to vote him out but I also don't think it was a great move that you should brag about. Everyone knows that Ozzy could win. It depends on how he performs at challenges, who he ends up sitting next to and the mood of the jury but Ozzy is the sort of guy who could win if things line up for him. He's never too strategic so he doesn't really make enemies. He does provide and win things and sometimes people like to reward that. If he's next to unpopular people, he's an easy vote. But at the same time, everyone knows that about Ozzy and every time he fails to win Immunity in the back of everyone's mind is the question "is this the week we should boot Ozzy?" It's not hard to rally people around the idea. It doesn't take much gamesmanship to remind people that they have to boot Ozzy at some point before it gets too close to the end. That's really all Debbie did. They have numbers, getting rid of Ozzy doesn't hurt those numbers. It wasn't a bad idea but at the same time the Cirie/Andrea alliance wanted to eat itself with a vote against Zeke and stopping that from happening might not have been a good move. I don't think going after Ozzy is a blunder but I also don't think it's something to crow about.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, SVNBob said:

She was "acting" that this season's Exile was the worst one ever, so as to hide the fact it was better than even the Sugar Shack from Gabon.  Meaning that if it came back (which no one knows if it will at this point), no one will want to go, and Debbie will likely be the one sent back since she's already been there.  She could even "dramatically" "sacrifice" herself so no-one else "has to" go.  Then she'd be even more self-congratulatory about outsmarting everyone and getting the luxury, another visitor, and another advantage.

Wouldn't it be funny if that happened, but THIS time, Exile was an isolated stretch of beach with nothing to offer in the way of basic survival stuff?  There would be Debbie on the way over, planning what to eat and wondering who she might meet this time . . . and there's nothing there but rotten coconuts and a couple of sand crabs.

• Love 14
Just now, AZChristian said:

Wouldn't it be funny if that happened, but THIS time, Exile was an isolated stretch of beach with nothing to offer in the way of basic survival stuff?  There would be Debbie on the way over, planning what to eat and wondering who she might meet this time . . . and there's nothing there but rotten coconuts and a couple of sand crabs.

That could happen!  It is the Gamechanger season, so it should be all about changing the game.

• Love 5

How did the players get up on those giant poles for the immunity challenge? Did a crane-like contraption hoist them, or did they have to climb? I'm a strong person, and those poles looked really daunting to me. After this many enervating days outdoors, climbing would be so, so hard!

Maybe they should protest some of these terrible challenges.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Lamima said:

Sierra was on blue collar and didn't gel with her other blues. She was kind of the Hali of that season where they kept her around for the vote but she was not really a part of their alliance. 

I don't really think that's true. I think Sierra actually really gelled with the BCs and that's pretty much why she kept with them even though she had opportunities to make moves against them. Also, she was a solid part of the BC alliance. I mean in a sense she was 'just a number' because she wasn't really driving the votes, but that's what most members of any alliance are.

6 hours ago, waving feather said:

There's something abrasive the way Sarah speaks. It's quite a turn-off for me.

She really is very abrasive and aggressive all the time. Even when talking about how much she loved Zeke she said it so aggressively and without a hint of a smile. I actually can't recall any time she's smiled. I like her this season though and I hope she joins Cirie/Andrea/Michaela and that they can make something happen somehow.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Dominii said:

How did the players get up on those giant poles for the immunity challenge? Did a crane-like contraption hoist them, or did they have to climb? I'm a strong person, and those poles looked really daunting to me. After this many enervating days outdoors, climbing would be so, so hard!

Maybe they should protest some of these terrible challenges.

They used this I think: iiano7uk-250x250.gif

• Love 5

Dangit, I had posts quoted but they went away. 

Re: Debbie's use of the extra vote - I think things were unclear enough (the singles at the bar - I love you Sarah) that Debbie didn't want to take any chances. I'm of the opinion that Ozzy is someone you bounce as soon as possible after the merge because you don't know when your next chance will be and he is a huge FTC threat. Regardless of that, though, Ozzy is a number that's not with Debbie, and that makes him a good person to vote off. Debbie's extra vote didn't turn out to be necessary, but one or two tweaks and it becomes so.

Also, for selfish reasons, I'm glad she played the vote because it lets Cirie off the hook for her chaos vote. I'm still not entirely certain what Cirie was trying to do, but there is a sequence of events that results in her vote being the reason Ozzy goes home. Debbie's vote negates that sequence by sending Ozzy home regardless of how Cirie voted.

In the first TC, they talked about the first couple of votes after the merge being key. That was weird in the context of the Hali vote because Hali was pretty much irrelevant. But Debbie's talk about the importance of these votes in the first TC, along with her move to ensure that the second vote went her way no matter what, is a pretty good story for her. 

There was a comment above about how Cirie is kind of a kinder, gentler Sandra. Yes, and that's why Cirie gets booted before TC while Sandra won twice. Sandra, somehow, points out what a threat others are while hiding her own status. I just had to say that, because my Sandra affection borders on obsessive.

Speaking of Sandra and Cirie, add me to the list of those totally bummed that they didn't get to play together. I also appreciated an above comment about Michaela letting herself be mentored by Sandra and Cirie. I found it much easier when I was younger to take mentoring from other women of color. You know they're not secretly patting you on the head, y'know? 

Edited by 303420
  • Love 9

Thanks piequinn! Now that I know they got to the top of the poles with a kind of ladder thing, my mind is at ease. These types of stupid questions allow my girlfriend to call me a doofus. She derives great pleasure from that.

I've changed my mind about wanting Troyzan to win (which was a joke anyway), although I think he's a fine man. I want Michaela to win. I don't think she has a chance, but it would be something to see if she did! If not her, then Cirie.

I've seen almost every season, but I don't remember an African American woman winning. Who was it?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dominii said:

Thanks piequinn! Now that I know they got to the top of the poles with a kind of ladder thing, my mind is at ease. These types of stupid questions allow my girlfriend to call me a doofus. She derives great pleasure from that.

I've changed my mind about wanting Troyzan to win (which was a joke anyway), although I think he's a fine man. I want Michaela to win. I don't think she has a chance, but it would be something to see if she did! If not her, then Cirie.

I've seen almost every season, but I don't remember an African American woman winning. Who was it?

Vecepia of Marquesas

• Love 4

I'm 2 pages in of the 7(!) but really I just dropped in say not only does it look like they NEVER lose weight but they are not even dirty! No dirt under the nails, no bugs bites, no ribs showing. AND I just realize I sound like I enjoy watching people suffer....Oh wait..it's Survivor...I do.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

They used this I think: iiano7uk-250x250.gif

I think you're being a "little" silly (those wheels would NOT work in the sand) . . . but I do envision that there are multiple ladders held by production assistants (one for each contestant) so they all go up the pole and the ladders are pulled away at the same time . . . about 2 seconds before the long shot when Jeffie says, "This challenge is now underway."  They have to be fair and load them all up at the same time.

• Love 3

I was totally not surprised that Brad and Tai volunteered to skip food.  Brad is trying to rehab his image/rep and Tai is Tai, that's just the way he is, very self-sacrificing.  Though when immunity is on the line, Tai's no fool, he'll fight to the end.  I too expected that Brad and Tai would  get some 'advantage' back at camp, even if it was just a clue to an immunity idol (as if Tai needs any more). Or even better, take them to "exile."  I was surprised when they were just shown sitting on a log at camp.

I couldn't believe Zeke told Sierra about the vote.  So much for master-mind.

It looked to me that both Sierra and Andrea had a "shadow" above their upper lip, as if right before going on Survivor they had it waxed and now the hair was growing back in darker.  Yet, I didn't see that on any other woman (like Debbie, Sarah or Aubrey).  If Sierra and Andrea did that to try and "look better", but it was a bad idea.  Its one thing to have armpit hair grow back in, we don't see that, but we sure do see your face all the time.  Frankly, since both were blonde, I couldn't see why they would bother.  If they had dark hair and darker hair in that area naturally, maybe I could see waxing right before going on Survivor (where you're hoping you'll be on camera for 4 weeks), but I would presume any such natural hair on a blonde in that area, would also be blonde (like Sierra's eyebrows), but once you remove body hair, it always comes back darker and coarser.

Yeah, Debbie's extra vote didn't matter in the end, but I could see where it could have.  It was still a close vote.  I loved that Debbie still talked about "austerity" at exile.

I like seeing Cirie mentor Michaela.  It might not work this season, but maybe we'll see Michaela again.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I think you're being a "little" silly (those wheels would NOT work in the sand) . . . but I do envision that there are multiple ladders held by production assistants (one for each contestant) so they all go up the pole and the ladders are pulled away at the same time . . . about 2 seconds before the long shot when Jeffie says, "This challenge is now underway."  They have to be fair and load them all up at the same time.

Yes yes, I know about the wheels lol they used standing ladder made of wood! and they can still hold on to the top of the pole before they all remove the ladders and the challenge starts.

• Love 2

Ugh I am so sad that Ozzy was voted out. Every time he gets voted out I always feel bad for him lol. He is just doomed at Survivor I believe.

I LOVE the Michaela / Cirie Duo!!! If Sierra or Debbie wins, I am gonna be super pissed. I just don't like them but they do seem to be strategic and dangerous.

I love how Brad Culpepper is always like "That's what Monica would do" Lol, it cracks me up every time because he is so sweet and thinks his wife is the best when she isn't haha.
I think its funny how like mean Andrea was voting for Zeke, Like she is so emotional, "You suck as a player! GRR!" lol, like common, stay focused please. Especially because three days ago she was crying out for Zeke... but maybe that's why she felt so upset. But, why is she always so damn surprised when people wanna vote her out? This is why she gets vote out every time... 

I can't see Andrea lasting very long, nor Zeke. Although I wish they would stay longer than others...  

• Love 2
On 4/20/2017 at 0:21 PM, Bryce Lynch said:

My theory is that Sierra's own paranoia and guilty conscience over knowing she was plotting to vote out Michaela made Michaela seem "shifty" to her.  She made comments about how every time people try to talk, Michaela shows up or sneaks up or whatever.  I think that was because when you know you are talking negatively about someone and they show up, you FEEL like they are stalking you, because you are nervous about them hearing what you are saying. 

Not meaning in any way to denigrate anyone else's opinion, but I think you may be overthinking this a mite. :)   What I mean is, targeting other people for elimination is every bit as much a part of Survivor as forming relationships and alliances.  It's the flip side of the same coin - you do what you can to support your allies, and you do what you can to destabilize and undermine your opposition. 

So when you set your sights on eliminating someone, what do you do?  You work to build consensus for their elimination.  If their actions or inactions have resulted in hardship for some, then you play up those actions (or lack thereof) to the 'victims'.  You focus on how THAT person put them in THIS position.  You empathize to emphasize.  And if your target HASN'T compiled a resume of grievances?  Then you cast shade - or trash talk - or simply make things up.

Ergo, I don't think it's paranoia or guilty conscience; it's nothing more than Sierra trying to come up with allegations which will support targeting Michaela - which is a simple continuation of the course set at the previous TC, when both Hali and Michaela were identified as targets.  The only shade I'd throw at Sierra for this action, in fact, is for apparently being so simple-minded as to not take into account her alliance's strategies might have shifted since the last TC.  :P

• Love 7
On 4/19/2017 at 6:08 PM, mojoween said:

Ugh Debbie declares Zeke will win if he gets to the end "because he has the best story" and I imagine that is EXACTLY why he didn't want everyone to know.  Shut UP Debbie.

yeah that's why i am surprised he told people after the merge

• Love 1

Eliza said on twitter that they use one ladder, but I cannot remember if she said it was one ladder per contestant or one ladder total.  I would hope it would be per contestant because that's not fair to the first person up there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

If he didn't someone would have.  Better they hear it from him. 

yeah i get that, but haha you could argue that its slightly hypocritical for them to tell everybody that he is Transgender, because they made a big deal about how it was Zeke's right to tell people. So, yeah they would have found out anyways if Zeke kept his mouth shut, but I think if he would have kept his mouth shut, people would have respected him more, nah saying?

43 minutes ago, pythonite said:

I want Tai or Debbie to somehow cause trouble for the power couple Culpepper & Sierra. But I'm sure if they do it will be totally by accident and not any smart gameplay.

Oh no Mr Bill lol!! 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Eliza said on twitter that they use one ladder, but I cannot remember if she said it was one ladder per contestant or one ladder total.  I would hope it would be per contestant because that's not fair to the first person up there.

Maybe they used one long wooden scaffolding if not one ladder each.

10 hours ago, SVNBob said:

That said, this was actually a good use of her extra vote.  Remember that the tie-breaker rules this season are changed so that a tie vote means going straight to discussion, then rocks.  And that the second vote was when the tribe was at 12.  Lots of ways to create a tie with 12 votes.  And if it had gone to rocks, Ozzy would have been immune, nullifying the whole plan.

But Debbie's extra vote made it 13.  Much less chance of a tie to happen there.  It turned out to be a moot point, since the numbers were there, but she didn't know that.  (The one thing Debbie has not claimed to be is psychic.)  So I wouldn't call this a waste of the extra vote, like the two other times we've seen it.  Just unnecessary.

Actually, as long as they had Sarah, they were fine at 6/5/1 (assuming Cirie doesn't "spice things up"). If they don't have Sarah, they are at 5/6/1 - meaning that her extra vote pushes them to a tie and they are at rocks. 

Basically, you are right that the even numbers is the best time to use an extra vote when ties send you to rocks, but because Zeke wasn't going to vote for himself and wasn't clued in on the Ozzy vote, they were actually at odd numbers. 

Of course, Cirie actually flipped all of that up with her Sierra vote, but Debbie would have had to have actually been psychic to call that one.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

Tai to Sierra: I miss you mama! 

Deb to Brad: I miss you papa!

Mikaela to Cirie: Try and beat me!

IMG_1033.PNG

IMG_1034.PNG

Is Debbie wearing padded underwear???

10 hours ago, SVNBob said:

It's actually worse than that.

In fairness, if they DO have another Exile, we don't know if it will be the same as Debbie's or a terrible Exile. They seem to keep switching things up this season.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is actually a total myth, at least with regards to shaving. I don't know about waxing as I have never (and will never) done it.

Hair willl always grow back exactly how it was whether waxed or shaved.    Sometimes repeated waxing will destroy some follicles, making hair more sparse that is rare.  

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, piequinn35 said:

Maybe they used one long wooden scaffolding if not one ladder each.

I've seen pictures (somewhere) and, it's a bamboo ladder for each person. And, then it's 3,2,,1 & ladders are removed and they clear everyone out for the reveal. 

Heres Ozzy & the gang in Cook Islands

IMG_0161.JPG

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, whiitter said:

I love how Brad Culpepper is always like "That's what Monica would do" Lol, it cracks me up every time because he is so sweet and thinks his wife is the best when she isn't haha.

I never watched BvW but didn't I hear about Monica giving up rewards?

23 minutes ago, KimberStormer said:

I never watched BvW but didn't I hear about Monica giving up rewards?

Yes, it was individual immunity + reward, she gave the reward (burgers?) to the other players,

you should watch this season, it's a good one, she made it to the finals, she also burned the clues to HII.

26 minutes ago, piequinn35 said:

Yes, it was individual immunity + reward, she gave the reward (burgers?) to the other players,

you should watch this season, it's a good one, she made it to the finals, she also burned the clues to HII.

Tyson was on RHAP talking about giving up rewards for the win. It didn't work for Monica and it won't work for Brad. He said the jury never thinks about or rewards anyone with a vote for the million dollars because they gave  up a burger for their tribe. I'm starting to think that Sierra might dethrone Brad as the leader. He wasn't even mentioned in the second half the show. It was all about everyone talking to Queen Sierra laying in the hammock. It was a big switch in the edit. Now, it's like Sierra is calling the shots which might leave Brad out in the cold.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, whiitter said:

yeah i get that, but haha you could argue that its slightly hypocritical for them to tell everybody that he is Transgender, because they made a big deal about how it was Zeke's right to tell people. So, yeah they would have found out anyways if Zeke kept his mouth shut, but I think if he would have kept his mouth shut, people would have respected him more, nah saying?

I don't know that he had much choice. Someone said, "Oh, I want to hear the Jeff story!" and Zeke said, "I'll tell it." Then he told it.

So obviously someone had said something about Varner leaving with a lot of drama, and the people who weren't at the TC wanted the details. At that point it's better if Zeke takes control and tells the story since people A. are curious and will wonder, and B. can't keep their damn mouths shut.

1 minute ago, simplyme said:

I don't know that he had much choice. Someone said, "Oh, I want to hear the Jeff story!" and Zeke said, "I'll tell it." Then he told it.

So obviously someone had said something about Varner leaving with a lot of drama, and the people who weren't at the TC wanted the details. At that point it's better if Zeke takes control and tells the story since people A. are curious and will wonder, and B. can't keep their damn mouths shut.

lol... yeah I see your point. he probably himself thought about the situation a LOT. So yeah he probably eventually made his gut choice. But I just feel that if someone said "Oh you know what happened at tribal council to Zeke?" and Zeke didnt get a chance to tell people for himself, I think that it would have MAYBE would be an advantage, just like Varner calling him out was an advantage to Zeke... But it may or may not be an advantage later on in the game..Still a huge target no matter what. 

39 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Someone might have spilled the beans about the drama but I noticed that right after someone asked to hear the Jeff story, someone added "And Sandra!" So it could be they were just interested in hearing about TC in general and Zeke decided to tell them the whole story.

• Love 2