Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Danny Brown's dream is MY dream - a ride along with Curley.  I'd love to see the two of them in a cruiser.  Ha!  I just read about Danny Brown's twitter handle (thundacat) and it's partially a tip of the hat to an Army buddy who died.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The fire rescue from this week's new episode was amazing.   The officer was great, however the father of the kids wasn't helping very much at all.     

And didn't he go first to the house where his adult relatives (a sister and brother-in-law?) were?  How are both those places on fire at the same time? 

Why did they waste so much time and patience with that wacked out guy from Nye?

First they give him a ride home, then spend an eternity listen to him rant and rave.

I enjoyed Danny Brown in the studio last night.  At least he got to answer questions and talk more than more guests.

• Love 2

It was a duplex, and the police officer went to the wrong door first, and the man kept going and said something about wrong door.    Then when they reached the right door the man (the father of the kids, and he was watching them while Mom was at work) kept dithering around and knocking.      That's when the officer shoved him aside, and broke the window out, and opened the door.   Then the man just was taking his sweet time going to where the kids were, and started shaking them awake.     He should have done what the officer did, and picked them up, I don't know if the father was just bad in an emergency, or something else was going on, but the kids needed to get out.      The man also set a kid down when he went out, and that's the one that started to run back in, because he was disoriented.       

The houses were connected and I suspect the fire started in the in-laws side, and that was the fire we saw at the beginning, and that's how the other side with the kids was smoky, and I'm sure the fire was spreading from the attic, since a lot of jointed houses aren't built with proper fire walls between them into the attic. 

The man with the heart attack in the car was so lucky the nurse saw him, and started CPR.    It was so great to see all of those bystanders join in to help too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
3 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Why did they waste so much time and patience with that wacked out guy from Nye?

First they give him a ride home, then spend an eternity listen to him rant and rave.

I enjoyed Danny Brown in the studio last night.  At least he got to answer questions and talk more than more guests.

That dipstick from Nye County was a real work of art. The guy needed to be mentally evaluated, the moron obviously has more issues than National Geographic.  Looked like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.  

Downtown Danny Brown. I wonder if he's remotely related to JTV's Downtown Tommy Brown?

• Love 2

That inebriated woman in Warwick who was waiting for her son to bring gas was so obnoxious. If I was her son I would have been thankful to the cops for taking her off my hands for awhile. 

• Love 6
On 12/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Was she a cowgirl?

Only in the cow sense. My first thought was she was wearing a costume for Chik Fil A or something. 

That drunk obnoxious woman in RI had people defending her on Twitter. Smh 

Oh! And another bonus Wednesday edition this week! Whee! 

• Love 1

To clarify, when a Sovereign Citizen says he is a Traveler, he is not talking about the Irish Travelers or Gypsies. SovCits are attempting to cite Thompson v Smith, an old legal case that states that traveling in a motor vehicle is a right, not a privilege. Traveling is different from driving because driving means you are engaged in a commercial activity whereas traveling you are on private business. That is why they say they are travelers. They ignore the part of the case where it later says that government can put requirements and regulations. They are using traveler as a verb not a noun. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

That drunk obnoxious woman in RI had people defending her on Twitter. Smh 

Wait, what?  Seriously?  There’s no defending that and I thought Curley did a good job (both to her - if she would ever feckin’ LISTEN - and to the viewers) as to why he needed her to get out.  

• Love 1

They'll probably rerun it again this Thursday.   They've been showing two reruns, then the two new ones, and sometimes there are different reruns after the new ones.      And usually on Fridays and Saturdays, they have reruns also, usually about noon or so.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dbolt said:

To clarify, when a Sovereign Citizen says he is a Traveler, he is not talking about the Irish Travelers or Gypsies. SovCits are attempting to cite Thompson v Smith, an old legal case that states that traveling in a motor vehicle is a right, not a privilege. Traveling is different from driving because driving means you are engaged in a commercial activity whereas traveling you are on private business. That is why they say they are travelers. They ignore the part of the case where it later says that government can put requirements and regulations. They are using traveler as a verb not a noun. 

I'm not sure what you mean.  Traveling is a verb.  Traveler is a noun. 

5 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Wait, what?  Seriously?  There’s no defending that and I thought Curley did a good job (both to her - if she would ever feckin’ LISTEN - and to the viewers) as to why he needed her to get out.  

They were saying that basically Curly had no legal reason to get her out of the car. She wasn't breaking any law blah blah blah. One person was mad because others said he should just taze her. This person said "Why don't we just shoot and kill her?" with an eye roll emoji after. Basically that the cops overstepped their bounds. I say Curly had the patience of a saint with her. 

• Love 1

I loved seeing Flex again, and I really worried he was going to slide off of the platform when he jumped on it, and I thought Dan started to reach for him as he skidded by, but that might just be my idea.          The five questions with Dan and Flex is really cute too, it's on their Facebook.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Why do women think that crying will make the officer let them go?  Must be a holdover from when they were toddlers, and "daddy's girls".  Fathers -- stop giving in to your whiny daughters -- this is the result! 

Watching these gals with their fake tears makes me ashamed to be female.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Hero said:

I like Tom, but he literally just recaps what we all just watched 5 seconds before. He does this for almost every scene. 

I feel bad for Tom sometimes, when he actually gets a chance to speak about anything other then the Crime of the week/ Missing segments sticks is quick to interrupt him mid sentience. And then when they spend 2 minutes showing Promo’s for Sticks Show PD Cam. 

I like sticks but he often comes off as being a little too cocky & and self centered. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

I feel bad for Tom sometimes, when he actually gets a chance to speak about anything other then the Crime of the week/ Missing segments sticks is quick to interrupt him mid sentience. And then when they spend 2 minutes showing Promo’s for Sticks Show PD Cam. 

I like sticks but he often comes off as being a little too cocky & and self centered. 

I totally agree! Dan seems to be more engaged when Sticks is speaking than when Tom is speaking. Most of the time, Dan has this "whatever" face after Tom speaks. 

Personally, I don't like Sticks. You're right, he has become very cocky. Seeing him every week has become very boring. I wish they would bring in a guest every week or have someone else takes Sticks' place. 

• Love 4

Dan (fidget spinner), Tom (stuffed reindeer), and Sticks (fireplace sweater), I hope I got that in the right order, were only on the six minute preview and lineup list that is right before the newest rewind.       I would have voted for the stuffed reindeer one if I knew it was 3D.      

The possom porch pirate was hysterical. 

• Love 1

No. Next week Tom will be hosting a show featuring the top 100 moments from this past year. 

And for those who missed the sweaters, here's a couple pics. 

IMG_20181215_192709.jpg

Well, I had 2 pics. But I can only upload one for some reason. 

• Love 5

I really enjoyed the first half of the Top 40 Moments of 2018, part 1 last night (rerun is about to start tonight at 7 eastern/6 central), with Part 2 9 eastern/8 central right after.     My favorite is the Shep rerun with Carmack dragging the driver in handcuffs along to get to Shep.   

• Love 2

I looked online, and the police departments do it for the publicity.    The individual officers get their regular salary, not extra payment because it's part of their job.     People like Sticks that host get extra money from A&E or the production company, because it's not an official duty.      The individual officers are picked by the departments, but if they don't sign appearance waivers, then they don't appear on TV.  

I’ve just come to post about the strange actions, or no actions, of the father of the children at the fire and glad others noticed too.  The police officer wasn’t supposed to be there!  Thank goodness he was!   Hope somebody is keeping track of this family.  I watch live pdcam on YouTube w less commercials.

• Love 2

I thought it was good that the father got his in-laws out of their side, but did he ever come back to where his kids were?   I think the other person who helped the officer get the kids out was a neighbor.    

They said on the show that the family relocated, and they were all fine.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
On 12/16/2018 at 9:00 PM, QuinnInND said:

No. Next week Tom will be hosting a show featuring the top 100 moments from this past year. 

And for those who missed the sweaters, here's a couple pics. 

IMG_20181215_192709.jpg

Well, I had 2 pics. But I can only upload one for some reason. 

Bahaha! I saw the same sweater Tom is wearing at the Penguins "ugly sweater night" game. In case you missed it, on the back of the sweater is the ass end of the reindeer. :D

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Bahaha! I saw the same sweater Tom is wearing at the Penguins "ugly sweater night" game. In case you missed it, on the back of the sweater is the ass end of the reindeer. :D

Hahaha! I didn't know that about the back! 

• Love 2

Top 40 Moments of 2018 Part 1 #22. I’m glad they showed the ridiculous lady sitting in her rental car in a dark lot with trash thrown all around the car. She denies the trash was her’s and then gave her passenger the same kind if papertowel to clean up the mess. She also called 911 as the officer stood there because she claimed she ALWAYS does this when she encounters an officer. She is a bitter and angry woman. Sad! 😂

Edited by sonder
Replied to wrong post.
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Gradylydon said:

Watching the top 40 now.  Kept expecting to see Mastriani's chase with the guy using his baby as a shield.  How did that not make the list?  Did it happen this year?

• Love 1

Sheriff Mark Lamb is on Rollcall tonight.    The 60 Days In is in Lamb's jail.  

On the Live PD facebook, there's a contest for a Shep pillow on there, with something involving Twitter at 8 p.m. (I'm assuming 8 eastern)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama