Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

They had a helicopter watching the 17 year old driver so they should of cancelled the on the ground chase last night.

There were numerous close calls for innocent drivers that I saw.

That police dept put a lot of people at risk.

• Love 2

No new episodes of Live PD again until July 13th.

I still have Friday's show on my DVR and am watching the last two hours of last nights show which I recorded because I could feel myself getting sleepy while watching live. I just saw the commercial for what appears to be another Live PD spin off that Sticks of all people will be hosting. Ugh. 

(edited)

Time for some good news....

Looks like it's official that we won't be subjected to Denver Leverett and his theatrics for the cameras anymore...

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 4

Ok, was anyone infuriated about Greene County pulling over that car  because it didn't have a front license plate?  That was an illegal move on the cops part.  I am from Indiana and we don't have front plates either.  I have been to Missouri many times and never pulled over for not having a front plate.  Then to search the guy's car because he had a municipal warrant.  Then the bozo cop couldn't read the package right that he said was drugs.  He said it read it was banned by DEA and the "perp" had to read him the package that it said it was not banned by DEA.  Hope that cop got in trouble for playing it up for the cameras.  What an ahole!  Also, FB's Live PD site was ranting about the dumb cop too.   And this is a group that is generally in love with Levereatt!

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Ok, was anyone infuriated about Greene County pulling over that car  because it didn't have a front license plate?  That was an illegal move on the cops part.  I am from Indiana and we don't have front plates either.  I have been to Missouri many times and never pulled over for not having a front plate.  Then to search the guy's car because he had a municipal warrant.  Then the bozo cop couldn't read the package right that he said was drugs.  He said it read it was banned by DEA and the "perp" had to read him the package that it said it was not banned by DEA.  Hope that cop got in trouble for playing it up for the cameras.  What an ahole!  Also, FB's Live PD site was ranting about the dumb cop too.   And this is a group that is generally in love with Levereatt!

That stop pissed me off so much. I hope that cop got in trouble for how that entire stop was handled too and his female partner going on about how one of those packages of stuff keeps going from legal to not legal. The "perp" commenting about the guy cop possibly planting something to make the dog hit seemed to rattle him in a way that made it seem like he could have done that before.

• Love 2

Update on the shooting Friday night in Richland County.  Sadly the victim died early Sat morning and the 18-year-old was charged with murder.  It started with an argument.  SMH 

I will not miss Leverett but will miss Flex and some of the others from JPD.  I do miss some of the departments that are no longer on.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Jaded said:

No new episodes of Live PD again until July 13th.

I still have Friday's show on my DVR and am watching the last two hours of last nights show which I recorded because I could feel myself getting sleepy while watching live. I just saw the commercial for what appears to be another Live PD spin off that Sticks of all people will be hosting. Ugh. 

I like Sticks, so yay!

• Love 3
On 7/6/2018 at 8:24 PM, Brattinella said:

Hey, Detective Pini!  FEED YOUR DOG!

I'm sure the dog gets fed very well. He's probably one of those dogs with a high metabolism, and he's an active dog, so he always looks like he needs to eat. But I see what you mean. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

I'm sure the dog gets fed very well. He's probably one of those dogs with a high metabolism, and he's an active dog, so he always looks like he needs to eat. But I see what you mean. 

The dog is actually at an excellent weight.  Humans make dogs too fat because we read that as "too thin" and then overfeed.

• Love 1

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but there are dogs that are trained to get treats when they perform well.  There are dogs who are trained to get a toy when they perform well.  And there are dogs that are only fed when they perform well.  This is standard practice with some unscrupulous trainers. 

Tonight is RCSD Deputy Kevin Lawrence's last night.  He has been promoted to Investigator but is not assigned to the same area as Mastrianni.  I will really miss Lawrence.  He was funny, very respectful and fair to everyone.  Congratulations on your promotion Inv. Lawrence! 

• Love 13

I am more of the opinion to keep the annoying, unprofessional and abusive cops/depts. on the show because it exposes the bad guys.

It shines a national light on them and hopefully they get fired.

For instance Officer McElwain I feel is not suited for police work. We have all seen him get into arguments with 99% of whoever he stops within seconds of contact.

Last night, the young man he stopped possibly could have some sort of mental issues and I felt he was treated poorly. Not everyone is high or a low life.  He came his conclusion in less than few seconds.

Maybe he was drunk/high, but find out in a calm and respectful manner.

• Love 2
(edited)

I, too, will miss Lawrence.  I will also say that I much prefer the guy in Greene COunty tonight to Craigmyle.

I’ll check out the Cam show - Oh, Baltimore....how I do NOT miss you.  

I laughed at the Warwick overturned truck where the girl said “just a male being a male”.  And then the young driver saying, “I was being an asshole and they were yelling at me.”

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 2

That guy was drunk, almost assaulted the cops, and later was arrested for strangling  his girlfriend (the pregnant one he was so upset about.)

The cops had already been in the trailer to look at the bullet holes, and the guy did not want to press charges, he just wanted to rant like the drunk asshole he was.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

That guy was drunk, almost assaulted the cops, and later was arrested for strangling  his girlfriend (the pregnant one he was so upset about.)

Ugggghhhhh.  He was disgusting - “she got ma baby in ha belly!”.  People deal with various circumstances in their lives but there are people who make their own problems in their lives and refuse to take any accountability for them.  This guy is one of those.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Ugggghhhhh.  He was disgusting - “she got ma baby in ha belly!”.  People deal with various circumstances in their lives but there are people who make their own problems in their lives and refuse to take any accountability for them.  This guy is one of those.  

I really want to know what happened in her life that she thought living in the shit-hole with that that disgusting POS was better ?

• Love 6

The crazy trailer park guy got so many chances and he still acted like a nut! 

How do you choke someone during a seizure? My twin sister has gone threw seizures and she loses all control of her body,therefore she can’t grab anyone... let alone choke someone. 

That guy made a whole scene,I hope the local Child Protective services were watching,that trailer was disgusting!  They had a mountain of trash bags,old busted  recliners in the yard,ugh then when they showed inside gross. That place made me shudder,I’d probably get arrested just to leave that dump! 

I’m baffled that this chick let this guy get her pregnant. I’m not a shallow person but is it wrong to require my life mate to have his teeth?  He had one tooth left that was just begging to escape that mouth! 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

He had one tooth left that was just begging to escape that mouth! 

Don't worry, the tooth has a plan, next moonless night he's going to make his escape.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

The crazy trailer park guy got so many chances and he still acted like a nut! 

How do you choke someone during a seizure? My twin sister has gone threw seizures and she loses all control of her body,therefore she can’t grab anyone... let alone choke someone. 

That upset me probably more then it should have because I have nocturnal seizures ( brain injury/controlled by medicine) and I know there is no way that you can grab anyone/anything during a seizure.

I was so angry with the POS for saying that.

The first encounter with trailer-park Robert sure escalated quickly with the taser. But upon the second visit, it was apparent why. I would have tased the guy just to stop him from repeating the same thing over and over!

• Love 3
Just now, Art Vandelay said:

The first encounter with trailer-park Robert sure escalated quickly with the taser. But upon the second visit, it was apparent why. I would have tased the guy just to stop him from repeating the same thing over and over!

Hahahaha. My dh said the samething

• Love 1

My son showed up on one of the episodes this week. When they filmed it months ago, the producer told him the situation was too boring and he probably wouldn't show up on TV but had him sign the release anyway. I started watching the show and he recognized his sidewalk drunk. We got to yell "our cops is on" and channel our inner My Name is Earl. 

• Love 2
On 7/15/2018 at 6:34 PM, stillhere1900 said:

I really want to know what happened in her life that she thought living in the shit-hole with that that disgusting POS was better ?

Drugs... that's what happened. 

They did a sneak peak of Stick's show and he sounded AWFUL as the commentator.  He's fine when doing casual conversation on live pd but i think reading off a script is not his thing.  His voice had no personality. 

Agree that Sticks would be better off on his show just being given a bare bones list of what they want him to talk about and letting him to freestyle it.  :)

The impaired retired lawyer was quite sad.  

K9 Dep Stockton in Pasco cracks me up when he yells to perps about his dog.  His voice goes up SO high.  

• Love 1

omg the lady hitting on the officer who was kind enough to change her tire was too much! I’ve never cringed so hard in my life. She was inappropriate & kind of aggressive with it,towards the end,even when the cop said he has a Fiancee. Poor cop really looked uncomfortable about the whole thing when speaking to the camera crew afterwards. 

If the roles were reversed you know they wouldn’t show the clip because it would make the cop  look “creepy” 

• Love 7

I thought Lamb seemed more at ease than a lot of the guest co hosts.  Could be because his job involves election/politicking.  

Zendejas kicked butt with the crazy tased dude.  I’ve never been a fan girl, even though I liked her, but she did great last night!

• Love 4

Loved Zendajas last night.  She really is bad ass.  I'm fan girling her too.  

I missed why they pulled over Bobby meth head to begin with.  Was it something to do with his bike not having lights?  

Greene County did not annoy me as much as it usually does.

5 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Was Bobby the skinny guy with the curly brown hair whining and crying like a little  candyass  about wanting to hug his girlfriend(?) goodbye? 

Did anyone else notice the large swastika he had tattooed on the back of his hand?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Was Bobby the skinny guy with the curly brown hair whining and crying like a little  candyass  about wanting to hug his girlfriend(?) goodbye? 

That's the one. 

3 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Did anyone else notice the large swastika he had tattooed on the back of his hand?

Yes we did. Sickening. 

On 7/22/2018 at 9:10 PM, howiveaddict said:

I missed why they pulled over Bobby meth head to begin with.  Was it something to do with his bike not having lights?  

Yes. His bike didn't have a red light in the back and a light on the front. 

3 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

people do stupid things just to get seen on Live PD. 

Agreed, they really need to edit out this playing to the camera crap unless it is really entertainingly stupid.