Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay this female sheriff in Pinal County SLAMMED that lady's face into her car!  All on camera!!  Yeah, we saw that she was already bleeding from the mouth, but THIS sheriff probably busted this woman's teeth out!  Sue her!  Fire her!!

Her name is Ripka.  Horrible violent woman, that lady was handcuffed when you slammed her face into the car!  SHAME ON YOU!!!

Edited by Brattinella
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Okay this female sheriff in Pinal County SLAMMED that lady's face into her car!  All on camera!!  Yeah, we saw that she was already bleeding from the mouth, but THIS sheriff probably busted this woman's teeth out!  Sue her!  Fire her!!

Her name is Ripka.  Horrible violent woman, that lady was handcuffed when you slammed her face into the car!  SHAME ON YOU!!!

Didn’t like that officer as well. She kept going to the wrong homes, like she had a poor sense of direction. She got frazzled so easy,not a good thing if you’re a cop. 

I feel bad for whoever’s car that was,cause it looked like it left a dent. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

If there was a dent afterwards at least the owner will have video proof of what happened. Hopefully they'd be able to file for compensation from the department for repairs.

19 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Stupid/drunk bitch deserves whatever happened/happens to her

• Love 2

I want to know who the woman was in FL that got into the car accident on Saturday night.  She knew Reckmeyer by name and he said to the other cop 'you know who that is, right?'.  Sounds like she was not paying attention.  I also want them to tell use how Reckmeyer's dog is doing in retirement!  Show us happy dog pics!!  

• Love 1

I wonder if the female cop in Pinal CO is a rookie ?

She was reading that stupid drunk bitch her rights, and that stupid drunk POS kept saying "no" over and over again. The  female cop told the other cop that she "envoked" because she kept saying "NO"

The male cop said "that's not envoking"

The next scent of the female cop reading someone their Rights, she actually read the entire rights to them without stopping.

• Love 1
(edited)

Didn’t like that officer as well. She kept going to the wrong homes, like she had a poor sense of direction. She got frazzled so easy,not a good thing if you’re a cop. 

So, I saw your comments before I watched and I watched closely.  #1 - shockingly, that dent was in the exact spot on the car before she hit it in that spot.  #2.  The cuffed lady was pulling back from the officer and she was trying to get her to go where she wanted her to and so she pulled the drunk lady and finally the lady stopped resisting/was so drunk and so she flew into the side of the car.  I honestly don't think the female police officer did anything wrong.  

I think the female police officer was initially very nice to the drunk lady.  

ETA - The first woman on Sat episode...keep it drunk and klassy, Lil Rhodie!

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, VartanFan said:

So, I saw your comments before I watched and I watched closely.  #1 - shockingly, that dent was in the exact spot on the car before she hit it in that spot.  #2.  The cuffed lady was pulling back from the officer and she was trying to get her to go where she wanted her to and so she pulled the drunk lady and finally the lady stopped resisting/was so drunk and so she flew into the side of the car.  I honestly don't think the female police officer did anything wrong.  

I think the female police officer was initially very nice to the drunk lady.  

I agree with your assessment.

• Love 2
(edited)

The lady in Penal County was drunk. She was also resisting being led to where the officer wanted her to go. Unfortunately, this combination led to her doing a face plant into the side of a car. I didn't see any more to it than that.

ETA: Just wanted to clarify that I believe that this was the fault of and caused by the woman being detained, not the officer.

Edited by greyflannel
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, greyflannel said:

The lady in Penal County was drunk. She was also resisting being led to where the officer wanted her to go. Unfortunately, this combination led to her doing a face plant into the side of a car. I didn't see any more to it than that.

ETA: Just wanted to clarify that I believe that this was the fault of and caused by the woman being detained, not the officer.

Yup. The officer did nothing wrong. Drunk Bitch was resisting and trying to pull away. You do that, you deserve what's coming to you. I have zero sympathy for trash like that.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

Drunk Bitch was resisting and trying to pull away.

I watch a lot of cop shows (going back to the beginnings of COPS), and there are a lot of women who really believe that they can spit on, bite, scratch and kick a cop in the balls but the cops are not allowed to use any level of force against them. Then they whine and cry and screech and weep and think that will get them on a get out of jail free card. Trash is trash regardless of gender ( and color, ethnicity, gender orientation, galaxy of origin, etc.).

• Love 10
(edited)

I agree with the assessment that the female officer was trying to maneuver the nasty drunk forward, and at the exact same time the nasty drunk jerked her body while resisting arrest, and the combined motions slammed her into the car.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6

The new female cop seems a little off to me, just can't seem to figure it out yet.

Mcelwain, he argues with every single person he comes into contact with.

He is obnoxious.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:34 AM, Kazzy25 said:
On 5/29/2018 at 9:40 AM, QuinnInND said:

That’s awesome. I love Officer Zendejas so this makes me so happy for her!

Good for her! She is so patient with the weirdos :) Did Dan even mention this honor when she was on last night? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh man, I did NOT need the gratuitous closeup shot of the crotch of dirty panties!!!  UGH.

And, Officer McElwain would get a WHOLE BUNCH more cooperation from people if he didn't INSIST on lecturing them to death every time!!  He is way too fond of himself.

Edited by Brattinella
  • Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:52 AM, pasdetrois said:

Joining the appalled club here - the cop who manhandled the motorcycle accident victim. I am STUNNED that she moved him at all.  I'm sure she was reprimanded. All I could think about was a broken pelvis or other fractures that rupture blood vessels with movement.

I think that chase went on a very long time, because they opened the show with it. I think I heard the driver say he had a suspended license. Interesting that he claimed his leg was broken yet he and his wife were released from the hospital. Maybe a tiny fracture?

K-9 Finn is retiring, hopefully to an awesome home. Thank you for your service Finn.

I don't like the look of the new Cowboy Hat Sheriff. It's a reflexive reaction to law enforcement who think they are cowboys. Is he running for re-election? He felt jammed into the TV action.

I really like the Sheriff from Pinal County - he is so much better than the old sheriff (which I liked too) whos head started to  got too big like Sheriff Arpaios did. 

This Sheriff is hotter than hot and I love the way he is actually out there working instead of playing politician or celebrity - he is doing his job while looking good!!

• Love 1
19 hours ago, bref said:

Good for her! She is so patient with the weirdos :) Did Dan even mention this honor when she was on last night? 

I don't know. We buried my father in law yesterday, so it's been a bad weekend. Not much TV watching. 

• Love 2

Wow - the 'victim' in El Paso who was choked and her boyfriend pulled a gun in her face....I'm guessing she gives as good as she gets.  None of them would shut up for 10 seconds to give them help.  Unreal.  

• Love 2

I'm so tired of the smart aleck citizens who request assistance and then harass the officers. I'm pretty sure the idiot who was sobbing about being choked and a gun in her face, followed by lashing out at the officer for "touching me bad," was angling for camera time and possibly a lawsuit. And the endless arguing with officers gets on my last nerve. The job takes the patience of Job. (See what I did there?)

• Love 6
On 5/17/2018 at 10:28 AM, Kazzy25 said:

I miss seeing Rebecca Loeb and I wish they’d follow her squad again. I thought she was great! And did an awesome job behind the desk, too.

I live one county over from Lake County; the local paper said they would be back when the snow ended. Well, it's June and the snow has ended. We have had snow in this part of Illinois once or twice before in May but never in June. Lets bring back Lake County and Officer Loeb!

I saw a pre-view for Live PD Presents: Women on Patrol on Lifetime and I swear I saw her in the commercial. I think that show starts this Monday night.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, UniqueHandle said:

I live one county over from Lake County; the local paper said they would be back when the snow ended. Well, it's June and the snow has ended. We have had snow in this part of Illinois once or twice before in May but never in June. Lets bring back Lake County and Officer Loeb!

I saw a pre-view for Live PD Presents: Women on Patrol on Lifetime and I swear I saw her in the commercial. I think that show starts this Monday night.

Thanks for this! I hadn't heard anything about the show.

• Love 1

I’d be really pissed if I exercised my constitutional right to not have my car searched and they brought out the dog...who proceeded to scratch the hell out of my paint.  

Also, I’ve said it before and I will say it again, Cpl Craigmyle...”Afurtive” is NOT a word.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, VartanFan said:

I’d be really pissed if I exercised my constitutional right to not have my car searched and they brought out the dog...who proceeded to scratch the hell out of my paint.  

Also, I’ve said it before and I will say it again, Cpl Craigmyle...”Afurtive” is NOT a word.  

He loves to hear himself speak. At times it's interesting because I learn something new, but other times, he goes on for way too long. 

(edited)

I found this show to be somewhat interesting - though overly produced.  And the first episode reused one of the cases from Live PD itself.  

ETA - never started a topic before and it made me pick a tag, although I don’t think it needed one.  Also not sure if this should live under Live PD or have it’s own forum.  Also, it was either ‘of course it’s on lifetime’ or ‘call me ma’am’.  

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2018 at 1:45 PM, UniqueHandle said:

I watched one episode last night and for the most part it's reruns from scenes from live PD.  There were a couple that I hadn't seen before but I didn't see the the really early episodes of live PD. But hopefully going forward they will have stuff not seen on live PD.

And I think live PD goes on contracts for the departments so it might be that Loeb's department is currently waiting for the new contract period to come up before they start again.  It seems like some of them are on a rotating schedule... a new one joins and another one leaves... 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Is he the same one that said methodamphetamine a couple of months ago?

• Love 1
On 6/19/2018 at 6:48 AM, VartanFan said:

I found this show to be somewhat interesting - though overly produced.  And the first episode reused one of the cases from Live PD itself.  

ETA - never started a topic before and it made me pick a tag, although I don’t think it needed one.  Also not sure if this should live under Live PD or have it’s own forum.  Also, it was either ‘of course it’s on lifetime’ or ‘call me ma’am’.  

90% of the scenes were reused from Live PD so I hope once it gets going they quit doing that.  And then they showed the exact same scene in both the 1st and 2nd episode (Wyoming I think at that Cowboy bar).  I thought for a minute it was just a rerun except it said episode 2. 

90% of the scenes were reused from Live PD so I hope once it gets going they quit doing that.  And then they showed the exact same scene in both the 1st and 2nd episode (Wyoming I think at that Cowboy bar).  I thought for a minute it was just a rerun except it said episode 2. 

I've only been watching Live PD for like 6 months and so i only recognized 1 scene.  I also find the preview to be annoying because it spoils the whole episode...for a half hour show!

(edited)

I really hate it when I forget that my brass knuckles are in the pocket of my pants.  And that I have my weed in the car.  And that I have no license.

And that when I'm waiting for the drug dog to go through my car, the best thing I can think to do is make out with NOT Rhonda while we're both handcuffed.  Lawd.  

I'm not sure if it was me, but I feel like at some point during that traffic stop even Loar gave Craigmyle a "WTF, stop talking" face.  

ETA - tonight’s show (Sat) and actually last night also, I found Cox and his negotiating to be pretty annoying.  Usually he doesn’t bother me so maybe I’m just in a mood.  I’m also not understanding why they’re forced to wear long sleeves in 103 degree weather.  What’s that about? 

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 2

Detective Cox is annoying. I feel like he plays it up for the camera's and is always trying to be in control. He railroads the other officer's a lot. 

• Love 2
On 6/22/2018 at 8:27 PM, Brattinella said:

Anyone here from Arizona and/or a Police Officer?  Is there a new law that lets a cop demand ID from a passenger?  The stop in question was for a small God's Eye hanging from the rearview mirror.

Hi @Brattinella! :) I'm not from Arizona but I looked it up. And this site says:

Basically the requirement to show ID to the police upon request will always turn on whether the police have reasonable suspicion that you are involved in criminal activity. You can determine that by simply asking the officer if you are free to leave. If not, then most likely you’re required to show ID to the police upon request. The same applies whether you are a passenger in a car, or whether you are walking down the street. In the former, the police must reasonably suspect you are involved in either a traffic or a criminal violation to require you to show ID upon request. If you are walking down the street and the police reasonably suspect you have committed either a criminal or municipal violation they may lawfully require you to show ID to police upon request.

Here, Arizona ID requirements, under A.R.S § 13-2412, stipulates that by refusing to provide a truthful name when lawfully detained will constitute a class 2 misdemeanor. Be aware that you are only required to give your name and/or ID, and are not compelled to answer any other questions by an officer.

I'm not sure if the passenger in that car that was pulled over for having something hanging in the rearview mirror (crime of the century there!) would be within rights to refuse ID in that case—unless the cops didn't find drugs/guns in the car. (I didn't see that segment.)

Last night, the cops visited a home that appeared to have been under construction at some point as a regular house, then, I guess the builders got bored or went bankrupt, so they finished it by adding on about 5 trailers and 7 random pairs of steps to the thing and called it a day. Anyway, the cops went around the back of the structure, and yet again, another backyard filled up with garbage that seemed to be operating as some sort of personal storage facility/landfill. So, is everyone who lives in Nye County a hoarder?

Then, the sheriff, who appeared to be around 75 years old, showed up wearing an askew bulletproof vest that could have been purchased from Aisle 3 "Cop Cosplay" in Party City and seemed completely disinterested in what was going on. I can't say I blamed her.

The sad thing: When they first started the segment and said they were serving a warrant, I was secretly hoping it was a warrant for that nutbar lady who has been on several shows now who refused to register under Megan's Law. Did not appreciate the cop who got surly with the kid who refused to say anything because, duh, rights and all. 

3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Then, the sheriff, who appeared to be around 75 years old, showed up wearing an askew bulletproof vest that could have been purchased from Aisle 3 "Cop Cosplay" in Party City and seemed completely disinterested in what was going on. I can't say I blamed her.

The sad thing: When they first started the segment and said they were serving a warrant, I was secretly hoping it was a warrant for that nutbar lady who has been on several shows now who refused to register under Megan's Law. Did not appreciate the cop who got surly with the kid who refused to say anything because, duh, rights and all. 

Hi there, @Giant Misfit!  Glad to see you!  Thanks for the research into AZ law.  IIRC, the driver of the god's eye thing was kind of angry because she was late getting somewhere(?).  I don't think anything else was hinky; I was more worried about the weather and my whole attention was divided.

The Lieutenant who showed up looked unfortunately like a druke (not a typo)  with a badly-fitting vest.  I think she was just hot.  I too, wanted the sex offender lady to finally be hauled off to the pokey!

And yeah, some cops get all pissy when suspects exercise their Constitutional rights, like it is a personal slap to their manhood or something.

I also think Dep. Cox is annoying. Add in weird and overboard.

He has that particular personality who should not be in law enforcement.

Last night especially, it was obvious he was playing star of the show.   He came off as a jackass.

• Love 1

I find the show a little disappointing. As mentioned above, it looks like they just took entire segments from Live PD to create a rerun show with just woman LEOs, nothing added to the original content.  I like the Police Women of (Broward County, Cincinnati, etc.) much better because they talk a lot aboutt what they are doing, why they are doing it and what they are thinking. That adds to depth of the ordinary COPS style of show.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

I too, wanted the sex offender lady to finally be hauled off to the pokey!

YESSSS! And bonus points for her new, improved excuse for why she failed to register for the eleventy-millionth time. 

45 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

And yeah, some cops get all pissy when suspects exercise their Constitutional rights, like it is a personal slap to their manhood or something.

Seriously. It's why I'm hit or miss with this show. 

22 hours ago, VartanFan said:

I really hate it when I forget that my brass knuckles are in the pocket of my pants.  And that I have my weed in the car.  And that I have no license.

And that when I'm waiting for the drug dog to go through my car, the best thing I can think to do is make out with NOT Rhonda while we're both handcuffed.  Lawd.  

I'm not sure if it was me, but I feel like at some point during that traffic stop even Loar gave Craigmyle a "WTF, stop talking" face.  

ETA - tonight’s show (Sat) and actually last night also, I found Cox and his negotiating to be pretty annoying.  Usually he doesn’t bother me so maybe I’m just in a mood.  I’m also not understanding why they’re forced to wear long sleeves in 103 degree weather.  What’s that about? 

Long sleeves actually protect the skin

Here is the update concerning those kids in Richland County Sat night.

If you remember, there were on a call for an armed robbery and then they were called off.  Then you see them with the teenagers in front of a house.  Turns out, that bunch had robbed the pizza delivery guy that they were originally responding too.  They order $120.00+ of pizza and then robbed him.  It was the second time.  They were 16 & 17.  One of them admitted to a deputy that he just wanted a pizza.  SMH

• Love 5
On 6/23/2018 at 7:27 PM, VartanFan said:

On 6/23/2018 at 11:28 PM, Hero said:

Detective Cox is annoying. I feel like he plays it up for the camera's and is always trying to be in control. He railroads the other officer's a lot. 

He's been bugging me the past few weeks too.  Last night he especially seemed to be amping it up for the cameras and I normally don't say that about the officers but his whole radio hostage announcements were ridiculous.  And then when the guy did come out, he told him to turn to his right - the guy did - and then he goes "no, the other way!" so the guy turns to his left and cox stumbles and goes "no - to your right!" and again the guy turns to his right, and again cox stumbles and the guy just gives up, turns all the way around and walks straight towards cox before he's given the ridiculous amount of commands of "get on your stomach. put your arms out like an airplane. cross your legs. fold them up to your butt" 

AND i think that warrant was for drug related charges so it wasn't even something SUPER dangerous that warranted hostage techniques. 

The 3 guys in the studio said that Cox is one of the best hostage negotiators they have seen.  WHAT!?!??!  He sounds like a dumb ass.  He IS pretty good at getting people to give up their friends when he knows they're inside because he just won't stop talking and allow the person to think about what they're saying in response.

• Love 2