Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I loved seeing Ashleigh - she did a great job and she breaks up the stupid bro-mance sarcasm stuff that Dan Abrams lapses into. He's so smug sometimes.

I wonder if they are testing her out as a part-time host, given Dan's other show with Frantic Sourpuss (Nancy Grace). I hope they keep her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, kittyglitter said:

The Pinal County sheriff is an ass. “You’ve been a naughty girl!” Blecchh.

I couldn't believe he said that, and was kind of flirting with her.  No one else gets away with that shit.

• Love 2

That one guy who said "I'm a Marine-Active duty" is a POS because he had warrants (?) and he is a gang member.

My 22 yr old son is a US Marine- Active Duty, just back from Iraq.

No fucking way is that guy an Active Duty Marine.

Edited by stillhere1900
  • Love 2

Why do these people get so offended when pulled over for things like broken tail lights? 

I swear some of them act so nervous like they’re a suspect in a murder case. 

If you have your shit together, then you have nothing to worry about. Most cops are stopping you to just let you know. Won’t even give you a ticket most likely. They may just be a “stupid break light” “stupid turn signal” to some people but those things are important, & help avoid accidents. 

Funny how it’s always the people driving illegally with no license, insurance that end up having a car that smells like weed,or alcohol that like to play the “Victim” Card. 

You're not a victim you just make poor choices that have consequences. 

• Love 12

I would swear that on Saturday night, Craigmyle kept saying ‘afurtive’...”he was making afurtive movements”.  No.  If that’s what he was saying...it grated like when people say things like “I think it’s a mute point.”

Good job to the pup who chased the bad guy under the dock.  I just love the doggies.  

ETA:  The Greene Co police-shooting death from mid-April actually caused me to audibly gasp and hold my hand over my mouth.  That was terrible in so many ways.  

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 1

Why do these officer's act like giggling 12 year olds when finding sex toys? It's a dildo, get over it. They make a huge show in front of the camera's.

Officer Craigmyle seems kind of camera hungry to me. I feel like he loves the camera's being around. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, VartanFan said:

I would swear that on Saturday night, Craigmyle kept saying ‘afurtive’...”he was making afurtive movements”.  No.  If that’s what he was saying...it grated like when people say things like “I think it’s a mute point.”

Good job to the pup who chased the bad guy under the dock.  I just love the doggies.  

ETA:  The Greene Co police-shooting death from mid-April actually caused me to audibly gasp and hold my hand over my mouth.  That was terrible in so many ways.  

I feel great pain for the Officer who was forced to shot him.

"Suicide By Cop"

12 hours ago, Hero said:

Why do these officer's act like giggling 12 year olds when finding sex toys? It's a dildo, get over it. They make a huge show in front of the camera's.

Officer Craigmyle seems kind of camera hungry to me. I feel like he loves the camera's being around. 

How it it possible to be "camera hungry" when the cameras are actually following you around as part of the job ? The officers don't have a choice.  ???????

• Love 1
3 hours ago, stillhere1900 said:

How it it possible to be "camera hungry" when the cameras are actually following you around as part of the job ? The officers don't have a choice.  ???????

That was a poor choice words on my part. I meant show off in front of the camera's. 

2 hours ago, Hero said:

That was a poor choice words on my part. I meant show off in front of the camera's. 

Several of them are very aware of the cameras, and seem to perform, eg, do something extra to get noticed.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Several of them are very aware of the cameras, and seem to perform, eg, do something extra to get noticed.

I think sheriff Lamb (The one with the cowboy hat and jeans ) is one of those guys,he seems to play it up for the camera’s,he’s not a bad guy but he definatly has a sense of cockiness to him.

• Love 4

The guy in Slidell tonight tied to the bed spread eagle, naked, face down in the hotel room.  No way he did they to himself. I'm thinking he got taken by a prostitute. She robbed him and left him. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

The guy in Slidell tonight tied to the bed spread eagle, naked, face down in the hotel room.  No way he did they to himself. I'm thinking he got taken by a prostitute. She robbed him and left him. 

Yep.  He certainly did not tie all four limbs to the bed.  I'm not entirely certain it was a woman, though; there was a towel under his crotch.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Yep.  He certainly did not tie all four limbs to the bed.  I'm not entirely certain it was a woman, though; there was a towel under his crotch.

He also was wearing pantyhose and a fish net shirt. I know which way I'm leaning but you can take my opinion and $5 and get a tall latte at Starbucks, so...

AND he's wearing a bondage style hood. And a wedding ring which the camera man did a nice close up of.

Just shaking my head.

Edited by Schnickelfritz
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Brattinella said:

It looked like he untied his arms when the police were at his feet so I can believe he did it himself, probably just tied a loop to the posts and then put his wrists through them. It did seem like he was waiting for someone to arrive, I have heard of men soliciting men on Craigslist to come to their hotel room and “take advantage” of them. Don’t know if that’s what that was but seems likely. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

It looked like he untied his arms when the police were at his feet so I can believe he did it himself, probably just tied a loop to the posts and then put his wrists through them. It did seem like he was waiting for someone to arrive, I have heard of men soliciting men on Craigslist to come to their hotel room and “take advantage” of them. Don’t know if that’s what that was but seems likely. 

Good grief. I've never heard of that before. Yikes. Scary people. 

• Love 1

I like Officer McConnell from Greene County. He's stern, but fair. He also doesn't go crazy over a little bit of marijuana like some other officer's. 

5 hours ago, Hero said:

I like Officer McConnell from Greene County. He's stern, but fair. He also doesn't go crazy over a little bit of marijuana like some other officer's. 

Agreed.  He isn’t looking for problems and seems relatable.  I can’t warm up to Craigmyle and it seems like Morgan R has been dropped.   

I found Danny Brown to be a total badass on Friday’s ‘previously recorded’ when they busted in on the search warrant with the drug apt with the small child inside.  

• Love 1
On 5/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, QuinnInND said:

I agree. Sick POS.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Agreed.  He isn’t looking for problems and seems relatable.  I can’t warm up to Craigmyle and it seems like Morgan R has been dropped.   

I found Danny Brown to be a total badass on Friday’s ‘previously recorded’ when they busted in on the search warrant with the drug apt with the small child inside.  

I'm not sure what I think of that guy either.  I think I like him... but then he seems like to make fun of people, especially when he finds sexual items in a car. Like this weekend they found a penis sucker in a bag and the guy (with a girl) said the bag was his and he's like "oh so thats YOUR penis sucker?" and the couple said no, the lady's mom gave it to jim as a joke.  but if it was... WHO FREAKING CARES. maybe the those penis suckers are delicious lol

I can't remember if this was Fri or Sat but the Charles Manson lookalike was uncanny! It was the first thing that popped into my head.

The cow poop bingo in Arizona was ....interesting

7 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm not sure what I think of that guy either.  I think I like him... but then he seems like to make fun of people, especially when he finds sexual items in a car. Like this weekend they found a penis sucker in a bag and the guy (with a girl) said the bag was his and he's like "oh so thats YOUR penis sucker?" and the couple said no, the lady's mom gave it to jim as a joke.  but if it was... WHO FREAKING CARES. maybe the those penis suckers are delicious lol

I definitely agree! He kind of shows off for the camera. He's obsessed with calling out people who have sexual items. It's a dildo, get over it!

One of my favorite things about Live PD is the delightfully garbled folksiness.  One officer is constantly telling people to "hang on real quick."  On Saturday another one said, "I may not be the smartest tool box in the shop, but..."  

I loved that so much.

• Love 3

I don't know if it was just in my area or national, but when they broke after the Home Depot theft story there was a commercial for...Home Depot!  Perfect timing.

• Love 1
(edited)

"A hard cock to get their hands on." I laughed out loud at this. Dan was trying so hard not to laugh while saying this. 

Edited by Hero
  • Love 2
(edited)

Don’t think this has been posted here before, but one of the dickhead officers from Pasco (Mercado) was arrested back in March (and fired) for sexual misconduct. Subsequent articles I found mentioned an investigation then revealed he tampered with evidence in an unrelated case. What a literal dickhead.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Pasco-Sheriff-s-Office-Deputy-arrested-then-fired-after-he-s-accused-of-lewd-act_166123771

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/former-pasco-deputy-arrested-again-for-conduct-while-on-duty

Edited by kittyglitter
Added link to 2nd story
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Hero said:

"A hard cock to get their hands on." I laughed out loud at this. Dan was trying so hard not to laugh while saying this. 

I can not believe they let him say that lol 

8 hours ago, kittyglitter said:

Don’t think this has been posted here before, but one of the dickhead officers from Pasco (Mercado) was arrested back in March (and fired) for sexual misconduct. Subsequent articles I found mentioned an investigation then revealed he tampered with evidence in an unrelated case. What a literal dickhead.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Pasco-Sheriff-s-Office-Deputy-arrested-then-fired-after-he-s-accused-of-lewd-act_166123771

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/former-pasco-deputy-arrested-again-for-conduct-while-on-duty

I was wondering what happened to that guy.  People on here didn't like him much and he did seem overly arrogant.  His time in front of the cameras didn't seem to last very long.  Didn't realize he was so young though.

• Love 1
On 5/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, howiveaddict said:

My hubby said that Slidell won't be on any more.  I 'm glad because to me they seemed overly aggressive.  Richland County is still my favorite. I could watch a whole show of them.  

Their Twitter says they're just taking a break for a bit.

• Love 1

I'm watching some of the reruns and love when they bring in the K9s.  It cracks me up to watch the handlers during some of these chases.  "Get down on the ground you fucking scumbag or I'll send the dog.  Down NOW!" Only to  turn around  in the same breath and talk to the dog in baby talk, "Good boy, das my gooboy, whatta gooboy." 

Warms my heart how happy the dog and handler both look, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

• Love 4

Ugh the guy who hasn’t had a Valid Driver’s License for 12 years because he does not  “believe” in laws that the government enforces,so he doesn’t “have” to have License Plates or Registration to help Identify him or his vehicle.

I’d love to see how Quick this guy would be to call The Cops begging for help when his car is stolen & he needs help trying to locate & identify it..... 

I’d love to take all of these people who feel better then everyone else & who feel above following simple laws & trade them with with the many People who would love to live in America. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Was there an extra amount of crazy on tonight’s show or what?

I wanted to find out what the hell was up with that guy during the last encounter, of course that’s when it ends. 

I love the K9 dogs! Spark did so good!

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Ugh the guy who hasn’t had a Valid Driver’s License for 12 years because he does not  “believe” in laws that the government enforces,so he doesn’t “have” to have License Plates or Registration to help Identify him or his vehicle.

I’d love to see how Quick this guy would be to call The Cops begging for help when his car is stolen & he needs help trying to locate & identify it..... 

I’d love to take all of these people who feel better then everyone else & who feel above following simple laws & trade them with with the many People who would love to live in America. 

I really want to see the footage of this guy in court.

• Love 4