Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Officer Moreno is so sexy. 

Yes! He is a doll, and so nervous! It's OK, dude...you look great!

I am not a huge fan of the Pasco officers, but they handled the OD better than the Jeffersonville jerks. What was with the dude who answered the door? He was like "yeah I have no idea if anyone is ODing here or not, but whatever."

• Love 3

Poor cameraman in Richmond County trying to keep up during that foot pursuit. I thought they were going to have to help him at some point with the way he was huffing and puffing.

A big F U to the show for ending on a burglary warrant being served. Since the show is on a delay they probably could have shown more of that. I think I said before it's like they are trying the soap opera ending thing by leaving people to wonder what will happen on the next episode.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kittyglitter said:

they handled the OD better than the Jeffersonville jerks.

Yes, they really did.  That Narcan is a miracle drug.

2 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Poor cameraman in Richmond County trying to keep up during that foot pursuit. I thought they were going to have to help him at some point with the way he was huffing and puffing.

A big F U to the show for ending on a burglary warrant being served. Since the show is on a delay they probably could have shown more of that. I think I said before it's like they are trying the soap opera ending thing by leaving people to wonder what will happen on the next episode.

They are on a delay, an hour, I think.  They could easily wrap it up for the TV.  Cliffhangers are NOT GOOD, LivePD.

• Love 1

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME??  I  guess they Nye County guys couldn't wait a second longer, after promising they would not hurt him, would not hit him!  They swarmed him and dogpiled him on the ground, tased him!  ASSHOLES!!!!

• Love 1

Moreno has beautiful teeth,seems like a genuine guy. 

Glad we got to see Mastrianni tonight but he didn’t really say much or do anything to exciting. 

Pasco didn’t annoy me at all tonight,which is a surprise,I think they had new officers on? . The officer with the K-9 was actually kinda adorable and excited when his dog was on the hunt!  They should just keep those guys and ditch the others.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME??  I  guess they Nye County guys couldn't wait a second longer, after promising they would not hurt him, would not hit him!  They swarmed him and dogpiled him on the ground, tased him!  ASSHOLES!!!!

Well to be fair the Guy put himself in that situation. He spent a long time not complying, taking up law enforcement time and resources that could be used helping others in the community,while he is essentially throwing a tamper tantrum in his truck. 

Plus the guy was well known by the cops for being violent & for carrying weapons.

If he would of listened it could have turned out better,but Now he has a few felonies,and only himself to blame. 

In this case the man was the one who is being an asshole,not the cops

But that’s just my opinion. 

• Love 6

They promised him also that he would not be arrested.  What felonies??  He wanted suicide by cop!  This group of cops is the last straw for me; I have absolutely no trust now.  They just lie and lie and lie, to get to their determined outcome.  Screw those cops.

I felt so bad for Moreno. He was so nervous and kind of looked shocked when any question was directed towards him. I would probably be the same way if I was in front of cameras. 

• Love 4

That lady in Richland County admitting she had pot at her home and now they are going there so the cop can confiscate it to put in the evidence room. Hope she didn't waste to much money on it. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jaded said:

That lady in Richland County admitting she had pot at her home and now they are going there so the cop can confiscate it to put in the evidence room. Hope she didn't waste to much money on it. 

I think maybe she thought it would be a hook-up with the cute cop.  And he didn't even let her keep a little bit.

• Love 2

I would have left aggressive poop man flailing like a beached whale in the parking lot. That is so unimaginably disgusting. Assault by bodily waste indeed.

I wanted to hug that dear little old lady in El Paso. She clearly just wanted some human interaction, and it broke my heart. 

I have a hunch that the Richland home invader may have been a raccoon. They have been getting into attics lately due to the cold weather. 

Speaking of hugs, I <3 Officer Moreno. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kittyglitter said:

I would have left aggressive poop man flailing like a beached whale in the parking lot. That is so unimaginably disgusting. Assault by bodily waste indeed.

I wanted to hug that dear little old lady in El Paso. She clearly just wanted some human interaction, and it broke my heart. 

I have a hunch that the Richland home invader may have been a raccoon. They have been getting into attics lately due to the cold weather. 

Speaking of hugs, I <3 Officer Moreno. 

Aggressive poop man is inhuman.

Little old lady was adorable!  She offered 75 acres to the officer if she would be her guardian!  Aww!

Yes, the first thing I thought of was raccoons in the attic.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Brattinella said:

I think maybe she thought it would be a hook-up with the cute cop.  And he didn't even let her keep a little bit.

I kinda thought that Too cause he is good looking & young. I wonder if it was an older/less attractive cop if she would have been so honest. But then again he is wearing a wedding ring, a black one which is very noticeable. Black wedding bands seems to be the thing with all of these officers I’ve noticed. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

I kinda thought that Too cause he is good looking & young. I wonder if it was an older/less attractive cop if she would have been so honest. But then again he is wearing a wedding ring, a black one which is very noticeable. Black wedding bands seems to be the thing with all of these officers I’ve noticed. 

I hadn't noticed the black wedding bands, so I checked.  Walmart has a large selection.  I think they are about the most hideous "wedding bands" I've ever seen.  I think they are the bands you wear if you don't want to appear married.

5 hours ago, Brattinella said:

I hadn't noticed the black wedding bands, so I checked.  Walmart has a large selection.  I think they are about the most hideous "wedding bands" I've ever seen.  I think they are the bands you wear if you don't want to appear married.

Maybe the black bands are what they wear while on duty so their real rings don't get damaged? Especially due to incidents like the poop explosion guy. I'm guessing he was probably mentally ill too. 

4 hours ago, Hero said:

I found it so disgusting that the officer, forgot which city, touched the pipe that was inside of the woman. 

Pretty sure that was Slidell. I live a state over and have been there before. That behavior doesn't surprise me. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Little old lady was adorable!  She offered 75 acres to the officer if she would be her guardian!  Aww!

A few years back I read about a police officer who "adopted" a little old lady. He forged her name on checks, drugged her, faked robberies so she would think she was robbed when he did it.  Come to find out, he had been fired from another police department.  It's sad when a lonely person is taken in by someone who they look up to.

• Love 1
On 1/13/2018 at 1:14 AM, Hellohappylife said:

Moreno has beautiful teeth,seems like a genuine guy. 

Glad we got to see Mastrianni tonight but he didn’t really say much or do anything to exciting. 

Pasco didn’t annoy me at all tonight,which is a surprise,I think they had new officers on? . The officer with the K-9 was actually kinda adorable and excited when his dog was on the hunt!  They should just keep those guys and ditch the others.

I believe that is officer Pini (?). Yeah, he's pretty cute. So is his dog, Yogi.

Moreno seemed very nervouse in studio but I loved the story he told about his dad and why he became a cop. And I loved that it had a happy ending with his dad getting sober.

I'm so glad they blurred poop guy. That was disgusting.

They mentioned officer Zendejas in El Paso was out patrolling with her husband (he's a cop as well) but I don't think they actually showed him. She was so sweet with that poor old lady.

Happy to see K Law back. He cracked me up when him and his partner slipped in poop (I think it was poop).

• Love 2
On 1/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, iluvobx said:

Does anyone else miss the antics at the Palmetto Inn (Blue Door) hotel and Obama gas station in Richland County?  All we see now are traffic stops.  Too bad we aren't seeing things from Obama station or we could see the owner being arrested for tax evasion. 

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/owner-of-obama-gas-station-charged-with-tax-evasion/506517813

yes, we need more blue door hotel!  

On 1/12/2018 at 10:05 PM, kittyglitter said:

Yes! He is a doll, and so nervous! It's OK, dude...you look great!

ohhhhh man he was SO nervous!!! He has a nice laugh too and you can tell he's probably a fun guy.  When his boss was asked if they were nervous to be one of the first ones on  Live PD  and Moreno mouthed "YESSSSS" 

I have to say I never really noticed him that much on the actual show but I'll be keeping my eye out now - he's a cutie!

• Love 4
On 1/14/2018 at 3:35 AM, Hellohappylife said:

On 1/14/2018 at 8:16 AM, Brattinella said:

I wonder if they're silicone bands. https://www.amazon.com/QALO-Functional-Wedding-Classic-Collection/dp/B07864XMYZ

Image problem? Some cities end their role in A&E's 'Live PD'

Police departments in Bridgeport, Connecticut; Tulsa, Oklahoma; and Streetsboro, Ohio, decided not to renew their contracts to be on the program since it premiered in October 2016 as some local government leaders concluded the national spotlight on criminal activity overshadowed the positive things happening in their hometowns.

Another department, the Greenville County Sheriff's Office in South Carolina, ended its run on the show in August, saying deputies needed a break from the cameras.

Feedback from most of the two dozen police departments that have appeared on the show has been positive, said Dan Cesareo, creator and executive producer of "Live PD."

Concerns about the show appear to be mostly political and not coming from police officials, said Dan Abrams, the program's host.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, crimsongrl said:

Police departments in Bridgeport, Connecticut; Tulsa, Oklahoma; and Streetsboro, Ohio, decided not to renew their contracts to be on the program since it premiered in October 2016 as some local government leaders concluded the national spotlight on criminal activity overshadowed the positive things happening in their hometowns.

Another department, the Greenville County Sheriff's Office in South Carolina, ended its run on the show in August, saying deputies needed a break from the cameras.

I read that the main reason Tulsa stopped was due to Sticks and his encounter with the man Stick's accused of being a gang member or former one.    The local government saw a potential lawsuit being filed over that. Still not sure what the mayor, etc thought would happen when Live PD is following their Gang Task Force?   Roses and sweet smelling shit?  For Pete's sake, it is the Gang Task Force!

I was told by someone in Greenville (before they actually took the break), that the deputies wanted a break and they would be back.  I think there was a vote on it.  It seems that one of the Bridgeport cops was arrested right around the time they decided to stop with Live PD (it was a cop that was featured on Live PD).

I am not sure what the local government people thought would be shown?  It is a show that is documenting police officers doing their jobs on a Friday and Saturday night.  When the officers that were chosen are doing their jobs and working in not so nice areas, what do they expect?  

I do miss Troopers Casey and Poole.  Plus I want more of KLaw and Mastrianni with more of Beary thrown in :)

• Love 4

Is it me or does it seem like the Officers in El Paso,TX  or at least Officer Zendejas are on there own a lot? Seems like the other Departments have someone on scene or very very close by.  

I felt so nervous for her tonight when she was alone at the scene report of a shooting call with the 4 men in the car.  Luckily she got backup. 

They spent way too much time between showing the Dog trying to track the fleeing traffic stop in pasco & then the warrant stand off in El Paso. It got annoying real fast. 

7 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

They spent way too much time between showing the Dog trying to track the fleeing traffic stop in pasco & then the warrant stand off in El Paso. It got annoying real fast.

What was the offense in El Paso that garnered the use of the SWAT team?  They had at least one MRAP, and I'm sure the neighbors were delighted at the endless bullhorns and lights.  I never heard that he had any weapons or hostages; was it FTA or unpaid parking tickets?

Just now, Brattinella said:

What was the offense in El Paso that garnered the use of the SWAT team?  They had at least one MRAP, and I'm sure the neighbors were delighted at the endless bullhorns and lights.  I never heard that he had any weapons or hostages; was it FTA or unpaid parking tickets?

They mentioned at the end after he got dragged out that it was a sexual assault warrant. I was kind of surprised that they got him out before the show was over.

• Love 1

I'm so sick of Leverette! They waste too much time on him. It's ridiculous that his stops take so long. He wastes everyone's time. 

Dan said on the show a couple of weeks ago that Officer Zendejas' husband works with her husband. Did they ever show him on the show?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Maybe they had the SWAT team  because the cameras were there.  

40 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm so sick of Leverette! They waste too much time on him. It's ridiculous that his stops take so long. He wastes everyone's time. 

Dan said on the show a couple of weeks ago that Officer Zendejas' husband works with her husband. Did they ever show him on the show?

LOL at him testing road salt like it was crack.   What an idiot.  With the recent snow storms, here in Indiana, he could find some of the road salt in everyone's car.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes they’ve shown him, she doesn’t have the same last name as her husband though. I can’t remember his name, (not good with Hispanic last names) but it started with an M.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

LOL at him testing road salt like it was crack.   What an idiot.  With the recent snow storms, here in Indiana, he could find some of the road salt in everyone's car.

The road salt was hilarious,especially for someone who claims to know everything. He’s gonna sit there & waste our time over something the size of a flea.

A crack head would never waste drugs! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Yes they’ve shown him, she doesn’t have the same last name as her husband though. I can’t remember his name, (not good with Hispanic last names) but it started with an M.

I think I know who you are speaking about. I think his first name was Shaulin. I looked on her Twitter and she said they have been married for 10 years. 

Wow these cops in Pinal County!  After all that, guess they figure they wasted enough time on this, so they should be able to eke out an arrest for something, right?  The driver did a GOOD thing, moving their bikes out of the street.  Cop trying to put words in his mouth and isn't getting anything.  Gah!  I really need to stop watching this show.

4 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Wow these cops in Pinal County!  After all that, guess they figure they wasted enough time on this, so they should be able to eke out an arrest for something, right?  The driver did a GOOD thing, moving their bikes out of the street.  Cop trying to put words in his mouth and isn't getting anything.  Gah!  I really need to stop watching this show.

Seriously. They were really pushing hard to rope one of them into something. Also, what kind of idiot sees two kids jump off their bikes and their brain processes that as "they got snatched into a van." They need to be taking it up with that person if they have a problem.

Edited by missnoa
  • Love 1

I saw the Pinal County situation differently: I figured someone saw the kids riding their bikes but didn't see them running away. So all they know is the kids are gone & someone in the back seat took their bikes off the street. That would look suspicious to me. Like the cop said, "What kid leaves their bike in the street unless its something serious?" It also didn't help that the guy in the back seat got out of the car right before they were pulled over & the kids said the driver was driving erratically and scared them. He could've been under the influence. I'm with the cops on this one. They had a lot to sort out.

The kidnapping situation in Pinal County was just  all over the place. It was just another example on how calls & information placed to dispatch,and then relayed to one officer to another officer gets misunderstood.

The driving crazy theory & yelling at the kids  makes a lot of sense as to why the kids ran away so fast.  The people in the car all looked to be in their early 20s.

Growing up in a small town, as a kid there were lots of times when myself & other kids would be out playing & a car full of dumb young immature adults would speed down the street laughing,& yelling and trying to scare the kids and it was scary every single time. 

I am glad tho that the officers really took the time & didn’t take the lazy way out,they fully investigated  the situation instead of just calling it a day when they realized the kids ran because of people driving crazy,and making absolute sure the people were indeed not kidnappers.  

Edited by Hellohappylife
On 1/20/2018 at 8:28 AM, Jaded said:

They mentioned at the end after he got dragged out that it was a sexual assault warrant. I was kind of surprised that they got him out before the show was over.

The Live PD Twitter account specified it was sexual assault on a child. 

8 hours ago, bref said:

The Live PD Twitter account specified it was sexual assault on a child. 

No wonder he wasn't wanting to surrender. Molesters are lowest on the totem pole in jail/prison.

• Love 1
On 1/20/2018 at 3:03 PM, howiveaddict said:

That just proved what a dickhead Leverette really is.  He is a bully and by pulling that stunt, he just wanted more airtime.  KLaw gets more information by being polite and asking than Leverette gets by bullying. Sheriff Lott would be up Leverette's ass around here for the shit he pulls.

• Love 2

The guy with green painted skin, dressed like the Hulk was interesting. I was surprised Leverette was actually nice to him and when the guy asked about Flex, he let him meet Flex.

KLaw was entertaining as always.

• Love 2

I didn't get to watch the whole show. I did see where Leverette was part of a stop and the guy was a repeat offender who's family knew/know Leverette in some way. The guy blurted out something about how his Grandma thought Leverette was stuck up when he was young. After he said it Leverette started to go a bit easier on him and treated him differently. 

• Love 1