Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Tara Ariano

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, no....because, as she likes to point out - that "person" is ERIKA JAYNE, not ERIKA GIRARDI!!   ;-)

I honestly can't tell the difference!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So true! And PLEASE someone teach Dim how to shape her brows so she doesn't look perpetually confused!

I don't think that is possible.

kim-richards-fear.gif

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

yeah . . . but . . . if Erika's flashed someone unintentionally then the most she would owe anyone is "oops, that was a mistake".  This would be in keeping with her personality and lifestyle.  And I think she offered this.  It was an embarrassing (not terribly so, but somewhat) unintentional slip. 

What Dorit is demanding is a full out apology not only for what happened . . . but for her intentionally making it happen.  When Ericka's doesn't accept that she intentionally did anything wrong, Dorit and her hubby start slut shaming her.  I just don't understand that. 

I could understand if Erika flashed someone at a Duggar wedding or something.  I mean it would be inappropriate to show up in an outfit without knickers at something like that. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Duggar clan slut shame her.  But this is BH.  This was with Dorit.  These are like minded, like dressed people.  Why did this seem sosososo offensive to Dorit?  

Because Dorit is an asshole?

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe it is time for Erika to apologizing for her meltdowns and swearing and ordering people off the stage.  Not a good look.

Well, don't leave out ordering Andy to stop talking about a subject when HE is the host of the show.  She is insufferable. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

I have generally been a Kyle fan but I thought it was particularly egregious enabling when Kim did the Bunny Drop. She immediately cooked up an excuse for Kim and told her how to wiggle out of her bitch move. If Kim wants to keep negative energy from her grandson she should never see the poor kid. Why is she the centerpiece of another Reunion battle? Every year it is the same nonsense. Kim is at best a peripheral character these days like Camille. Why is she even on the show at all? Her sad life is still being used and exploited by Satan Andy again. Another sad sack messed up mess of a life like Sonja of NY or Kelly Dodd. Let the poor dummy get on with her recovery already. She needs to be out of the public eye.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Probably not. The HW franchise doesn't command the attention of the public the way it did during the days of Teresa's table throw or the Kenya/Porsha reunion brawl. At best, this was a SL that people watching this show are aware of, but the general public? Not so much.

Filming her video, her concert in Greece, her developing friendship with Kyle, the visit to her mother, her role on the Y&R...she had plenty other stuff going on.

But all those things were covered. That left an awful lot of time to fill.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I have generally been a Kyle fan but I thought it was particularly egregious enabling when Kim did the Bunny Drop. She immediately cooked up an excuse for Kim and told her how to wiggle out of her bitch move. If Kim wants to keep negative energy from her grandson she should never see the poor kid. Why is she the centerpiece of another Reunion battle? Every year it is the same nonsense. Kim is at best a peripheral character these days like Camille. Why is she even on the show at all? Her sad life is still being used and exploited by Satan Andy again. Another sad sack messed up mess of a life like Sonja of NY or Kelly Dodd. Let the poor dummy get on with her recovery already. She needs to be out of the public eye.

I agree.  Does she need the money?  I am very tired of her and her storyline and I've only watched a few seasons.

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

But all those things were covered. That left an awful lot of time to fill.

I'm assuming, though I might be wrong, that that's what the other 5 HWs and the Friend of are for.

Quote

Did you mean arsehole?

Oh, buggah!

Edited by AndySmith
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I have generally been a Kyle fan but I thought it was particularly egregious enabling when Kim did the Bunny Drop. She immediately cooked up an excuse for Kim and told her how to wiggle out of her bitch move. If Kim wants to keep negative energy from her grandson she should never see the poor kid. Why is she the centerpiece of another Reunion battle? Every year it is the same nonsense. Kim is at best a peripheral character these days like Camille. Why is she even on the show at all? Her sad life is still being used and exploited by Satan Andy again. Another sad sack messed up mess of a life like Sonja of NY or Kelly Dodd. Let the poor dummy get on with her recovery already. She needs to be out of the public eye.

You bring up an interesting point.  There has been conversation about the fact Kim's return turned into a multi-episode situation.  Heather McDonald mentioned Kim should get a bonus or back end because so much of the conflict revolved around her.  Then I realized there were scenes where Kim and Kyle got together giving Kim a paycheck.  I think Kim is pretty comfortable with the portrayal of her recovery these days. 

Whether anyone thinks Kim is a good mom or not is kind of irrelevant.  The parents of her grandchild trust her.    

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

REALLY Rinna? Really? You have NO clue what 'nutter' could POSSIBLY mean? None. Can't connect those dots? Really? 

Fake Phoney Fraud

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Kim is a mean spirited, unstable sort whether sober or drunk.  I don't get the appeal AT ALL.  And I agree Kyle falls so easily into dysfunctional family enmeshment when Kim is part of the storyline, that it's difficult to watch.   There is just no reason to continue to torture Kim or the viewership any longer.  At best it's boring TV.  At worse it's exploiting people with real mental health issues.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Probably not. The HW franchise doesn't command the attention of the public the way it did during the days of Teresa's table throw or the Kenya/Porsha reunion brawl. At best, this was a SL that people watching this show are aware of, but the general public? Not so much.

 

I agree with  you that the HW shows aren't as big as they were a few years ago, but I still think that within the social/business circles that Erika may travel with Tom, others in those same circles are following all of this, whether by watching, gossiping with those who do watch, social media or tabloid news.  It's natural curiosity.  I run into some former NJ housewives out and about in our area, and also have mutual acquaintances with them.  When they were on the show, so many people were following their every moves on TV, and then, gossiping about it all at social events, restaurants and bars that they frequent.  

Maybe it is different in Beverly Hills, because there are so many other crazy things that go on with actual REAL celebrities, and maybe Tom's lawyer friends aren't quite as uptight and staid as Erika has alluded to, when saying how much the wives hated her.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

If people are that aware of what has happened on the show, then they are probably aware that she didn't flash PK on purpose, or that she was the woman who flashed another woman's husband. I don't see the crowds running after her, with pitchforks and torches, clutching their pearls, ready to brand her with a scarlet F.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Swim mom said:

OMG, LVP does look like Michael Jackson with a wig!

With the most beautiful Jaclyn Smith wig - this is her best hair piece ever

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

If people are that aware of what has happened on the show, then they are probably aware that she didn't flash PK on purpose, or that she was the woman who flashed another woman's husband. I don't see the crowds running after her, with pitchforks and torches, clutching their pearls, ready to brand her with a scarlet F.

That is not what I said.  I said that this incident, however blown out of proportion, could be something that will follow her, as gossip.  In many instances, gossip can and does have very little to do with the actual situation that people are gossiping about.  

I was actually trying to relay my opinion as to one of the reasons that Erika could be upset and embarrassed that this has gone on for as long as it has.  Both Erika (along with Rinna, mostly) and Dorit and PK are at fault for dragging this out.  I don't care who is MORE to blame, and frankly, I have had enough of panties/no panties, flashing, and everything else associated with it to last me a lifetime.

I really, really, really hope that this will not play out and continue into next season, as I'm over it and ready to move on (unlike Erika, Rinna, Dorit and PK, regardless of what they say).

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Back the truck up because a poster several pages back said Kim says she still drinks ?!  What kind of meeting and programs could she and Eden have gone to/ worked together ???   So the sober Kyle refers to is no pills? I'm so confused. I'm aware that alcoholics sometimes say they can have a glass of wine and think of themselves sober but ya cant go to an AA meeting and consider that sober.  Kim is the alcoholic that is often referred to even sober as not having relationships ,  she holds people hostage.  Eden just holds them in a hug. 

No, Kim no longer drinks alcohol but she does take prescription meds (most likely psych meds).

1 hour ago, ezzy4 said:

yeah . . . but . . . if Erika's flashed someone unintentionally then the most she would owe anyone is "oops, that was a mistake".  This would be in keeping with her personality and lifestyle.  And I think she offered this.  It was an embarrassing (not terribly so, but somewhat) unintentional slip. 

What Dorit is demanding is a full out apology not only for what happened . . . but for her intentionally making it happen.  When Ericka's doesn't accept that she intentionally did anything wrong, Dorit and her hubby start slut shaming her.  I just don't understand that. 

I could understand if Erika flashed someone at a Duggar wedding or something.  I mean it would be inappropriate to show up in an outfit without knickers at something like that. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Duggar clan slut shame her.  But this is BH.  This was with Dorit.  These are like minded, like dressed people.  Why did this seem sosososo offensive to Dorit?  

Where/when has Dorit "demanded" an apology from Erika for accidentally flashing her/PK/Kyle? I must have missed this! LOL 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I'm assuming, though I might be wrong, that that's what the other 5 HWs and the Friend of are for.

If you subtracted from Erika's screen time this season all the time spent on this whole "pantygate" nonsense, it would have left a hole which, if left to the other Housewives to fill, would have made Erika fairly useless as a cast member.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mojoker said:

If you subtracted from Erika's screen time this season all the time spent on this whole "pantygate" nonsense, it would have left a hole which, if left to the other Housewives to fill, would have made Erika fairly useless as a cast member.

Oh, God...just imagine all that air time filled with Eden's eeeendlessss hugs.....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

REALLY Rinna? Really? You have NO clue what 'nutter' could POSSIBLY mean? None. Can't connect those dots? Really? 

Fake Phoney Fraud

I'm not prepared to spend a lot of time digging through video archives to prove the point, but I'm fairly certain I've heard Rinna herself use the term "nutter" before.  The woman is nothing if not completely full of shite (look it up, Rinna!).

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I agree.  Does she need the money?  I am very tired of her and her storyline and I've only watched a few seasons.

Kim did Diving With The Stars with Kyle who is afraid of heights. She also did Sharknado. So I can't figure if she did those because she needed money or to keep herself in the public eye.

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

None of us know if ANY of these women have a good life at home. Aside from Vanderpump whose husband is pretty close to brain dead (sorry Ken ) we're not seeing much realness on these reality shows and will never know if any if these couples are truly happy. But I do love Rinna's house!

I've not heard about Harry's "history of violence".  Do tell cause i have an enquiring mind! Lol

I was referring to the discussion on Rinna's thread, beginning with the blind item on March 29.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, nexxie said:

I was referring to the discussion on Rinna's thread, beginning with the blind item on March 29.

Thanks Nexxie...I'm going to check it out

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, chenoa333 said:

Thanks Nexxie...I'm going to check it out

You're very welcome - I hadn't heard about this either. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

I'm not prepared to spend a lot of time digging through video archives to prove the point, but I'm fairly certain I've heard Rinna herself use the term "nutter" before.  The woman is nothing if not completely full of shite (look it up, Rinna!).

Another item for my Rinna dislike -- she's proud of the fact that she's stupid.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jel said:

Another item for my Rinna dislike -- she's proud of the fact that she's stupid.

Yeah, Rinna and Kim Zolzniak Big Poppa  Bierman might like to share how cute they think they look by feigning stupidity. But I don't think Kim is faking it!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

 I said that this incident, however blown out of proportion, could be something that will follow her, as gossip.  In many instances, gossip can and does have very little to do with the actual situation that people are gossiping about.  

The only people gossiping about the incident are people who watch the show. Outside the HWs fan bubble...I doubt anyone cares enough to gossip about it.

Quote

If you subtracted from Erika's screen time this season all the time spent on this whole "pantygate" nonsense, it would have left a hole which, if left to the other Housewives to fill, would have made Erika fairly useless as a cast member.

Not really. The other HWs had more or less the same as her going on in their lives.

Ericka - Filming her video, her concert in Greece, her developing friendship with Kyle, the visit to her mother, her role on the Y&R

The other women had, among other things:

Kyle - Expanding her boutique chain, developing her TV show, her friendship with Ericka

LVP - Max's search for his bio family, her campaign to stop the Yulin Dog Festival

Rinna - pimping her daughter's careers, her QVC stuff, her charity event dinner

Dorit - Boy George, the issues with her kids

Eileen - Dealing with the grief over the deaths in her family, her therapy

The other wives were just as "useless" as Ericka in terms of their screen time as well then, if you factor out the panty story line, Rinna vs Kim, and Xanax and coke allegations.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks Nexxie...I'm going to check it out

I just added my two cents on the Rinna thread. (I added whom I thought it might be) Y'all have my mind going with possibilities. 

Do y'all think that she'll be asked back next season? I know a lot of you dislike her but she's getting a favorable edit on the reunion thus far and she does bring the drama. She's a good little Andy's (or producers) pawn. 

Edited by Mindthinkr · Reason: Forgot a detail. Grandma brain.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'd say Rinna, LVP, Kyle, and Ericka are all locks for next season. Dorit probably likely, but not definite. Eileen will depend on whether Andy and the producers were swayed by her actions in the reunion.

Then again, I thought there was no way Kelly from RHOC would return, and I was proven wrong, so what do I know lol

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

We've said that if Erica chooses to wear a short skirt without knickers and doesn't check and isn't mindful of her positioning then she can't scream down from her pedestal pissed that a guy got a look.  Did we say she asked for it, no, but she can't claim pure innocence when put herself in the situation of having it happen to her by her choices. She made the choice to not wear panties. She made the choice to announce she isn't wearing panties in mixed company of married couples. She unfortunately didn't check her body positioning enough and failed at times. At the very least she could have kept her damn mouth shut out of respect for the wives but she chose to be titillating while amongst married couples.

She wasn't pissed a man got a look. She was pissed a man and his wife made it into a thing.

Body positioning? Her position was fine, she wasn't sitting with legs open. The looker moves their eyes, their head, and that is on them.

"She chose to be titillating." Nope. She does that when she's performing. In this case, she was simply responding to LVP.

3 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Nah, the argument isn't that Erika asked for anything, the argument is that anything happened at all. Anyone sitting across from her would have glanced after hearing her LOUD announcement 

Her response. And a respectful person wouldn't have glanced.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I just added my two cents on the Rinna thread. (I added whom I thought it might be) Y'all have my mind going with possibilities. 

Do y'all think that she'll be asked back next season? I know a lot of you dislike her but she's getting a favorable edit on the reunion thus far and she does bring the drama. She's a good little Andy's (or producers) pawn. 

Rinna definitely brings the drama - and says she'll do anything for a paycheck. My guess is she comes back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mojoker said:

I think we may have to accept that Harry Hamlin may well be as big an asshole as his wife, but just much better at not displaying that fact in public.

Except that this WAS public, worn to a costume party at George Clooney.  It was received very badly, thank goodness, and so was followed by Rinna giving one of those "sorry if you were hurt" apologies.  They are both so extremely disgusting and vile. 

IMG_6703.JPG

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kim did Diving With The Stars with Kyle who is afraid of heights. She also did Sharknado. So I can't figure if she did those because she needed money or to keep herself in the public eye.

giphy.gif

Both! LOL, Kim needs the money and she needs to keep her name out there.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

14 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I'd say Rinna, LVP, Kyle, and Ericka are all locks for next season. Dorit probably likely, but not definite. Eileen will depend on whether Andy and the producers were swayed by her actions in the reunion.

Then again, I thought there was no way Kelly from RHOC would return, and I was proven wrong, so what do I know lol

I think they'll ALL be asked back with the exception of Eden. Eden won't even be asked to come back as friend of the Wallpaper.

Eileen is very present at the reunion so far and I think this is enough to be asked back.

They'll bring a new HW for next season, Camille just didn't "bring it" to be asked back full time.

I wonder who the newbie will be "friends" of as they are introduced to the show. Erika? Eileen? Kyle?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

As long as she didn't leave it around Kingsley...does she still have that 4-legged terror?

Don't know why, but really lol'ed! 4-legged terror...poor Kingsley. :) little beast. He likes to bite. Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think they'll ALL be asked back with the exception of Eden. Eden won't even be asked to come back as friend of the Wallpaper.

You are still on fire!! Lol...from last night and now this. You seriously have a gift for making me laugh. My many thanks. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think they'll ALL be asked back with the exception of Eden. Eden won't even be asked to come back as friend of the Wallpaper.

Eileen is very present at the reunion so far and I think this is enough to be asked back.

They'll bring a new HW for next season, Camille just didn't "bring it" to be asked back full time.

I wonder who the newbie will be "friends" of as they are introduced to the show. Erika? Eileen? Kyle?

Eileen had a sweetheart deal for three seasons and just hasn't brought it other than to advertise The Young and The Restless.  She hasn't had an event in two years and her talent seems to be to shut down conversation instead of encouraging it.  I am thinking Rinna will bring a friend aboard.  Camille has pretty much said she is ready to return full time so I think that is a lock. 

ETA:  Eileen and Kim had one appearance on WWHL this season, Rinna, Kyle and Erika have had three, Dorit has had two.   

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think they'll ALL be asked back with the exception of Eden. Eden won't even be asked to come back as friend of the Wallpaper.

Eileen is very present at the reunion so far and I think this is enough to be asked back.

They'll bring a new HW for next season, Camille just didn't "bring it" to be asked back full time.

I wonder who the newbie will be "friends" of as they are introduced to the show. Erika? Eileen? Kyle?

They need to make Eileen a FO, she is almost as bland as Eden Wallpaper is. LOL

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

You are still on fire!! Lol...from last night and now this. You seriously have a gift for making me laugh. My many thanks. 

You're welcome.

Seriously though, the Panties and the Blue Bunny have a better chance at a Diamond than Eden

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think they'll ALL be asked back with the exception of Eden. Eden won't even be asked to come back as friend of the Wallpaper.

Eileen is very present at the reunion so far and I think this is enough to be asked back.

They'll bring a new HW for next season, Camille just didn't "bring it" to be asked back full time.

I wonder who the newbie will be "friends" of as they are introduced to the show. Erika? Eileen? Kyle?

LOL @ "Friend of the wallpaper" hahahahaha

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Don't know why, but really lol'ed! 4-legged terror...poor Kingsley. :) little beast. He likes to bite. Lol

LOL @ little beast

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

These insufferable hags get more boring every day. I know everyone hates Kim, but Vyle looked like a mental patient sitting there with her fingers in her mouth. She is such a dim bulb. She's never had an original thought, and I can't stand people like that. And who's going to watch a show about her useless family and their lackluster, mundane life and times in the 70s? Who gives a crap. Smh. Their lives just seem so lame and meaningless. Snore.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

These insufferable hags get more boring every day. I know everyone hates Kim, but Vyle looked like a mental patient sitting there with her fingers in her mouth. She is such a dim bulb. She's never had an original thought, and I can't stand people like that. And who's going to watch a show about her useless family and their lackluster, mundane life and times in the 70s? Who gives a crap. Smh. Their lives just seems so lame and meaningless. Snore.

WTH was that finger biting all about?  I've never seen anything like it. Nor do I ever want to again! It really was a little scary

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That settles it, Dorito does have an accent she all along has been prounouncing her husbands name as PK when his name clearly is "Peeking"!! :-) 

Dim Richards. This slays me ! What a great comeback if Rinna had said "Don't worry I didn't steal the rabbit" or "your grandson has plenty of toys based on what you stole from Target." 

Look at Kyle's body language in the photo upthread leaning away when Kim hauled out the bunny. And chewing her own hand off. I one hundred percent golden goose gold plated gold shit hair authentically own it believe Kyle was horrified that Kim went there just when things were sorta kinda ok and wrapping up. 

Kyle is her hand in her mouth like when Michael Caine in Miss Congeniality watches Gracie Lou give a GREAT answer to her interview question and nails it for once. Michael Caine says I DID IT then Gracie Lou adds the psycho comments about hunting down anyone who wants to hurt her new friends. Awkward applause and there's Michael Caine "one shining moment....and then that mouth..." IIRC he was chewing on his hand in that scene knowing he couldn't be confident on what would come out of Gracie Lou Freesbushes mouth ! Like Kyle with Kim!!!! 

Kim is a pig. Rinna is impulsive and always starving which IMO makes her unpredictable but I'm fully on Rinnas side. Kim used a gesture toward an innocent child as a weapon. Ugly. Amateurish. 

Lol-ing at your illustration of Kyle chewing her hand off. That moment stuck with me the most of any reunion! I don't know why, but just the sheer, utter CRAZY look on her face, and her finger frantically shoved all up in her mouth...it was just ABSURD! And bizarre! It was hilarious and tragic at the same time. You can't make that shit up if you were writing a screenplay. Like a brilliant scene from "Best In Show", or a satire on Real Housewives.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

So much for Kim being in a better place or whatever.  She needs Eden's crystals and love potion stat.  She has way too many fucks to give over this.  It probably would be more powerful and less shitty (although not as much DRAH-MUH) to tell Rinna "say whatever you want about me.  I don't care" or "How dull is your life that you care so much about mine?"    

When Andy asked, "Will Rinna always disappoint you?"  I wish she would have said, "She never disappoints, Andy - she always does EXACTLY what I expect."

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

WTH was that finger biting all about?  I've never seen anything like it. Nor do I ever want to again! It really was a little scary

Omg! Just wrote same thing to another poster! Lol jinx!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

WTH was that finger biting all about?  I've never seen anything like it. Nor do I ever want to again! It really was a little scary

Kyle was gnawing on chicken wings in her mind - she was hangry. They tape the reunions a minimum of 12 hours

tenor.gif

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size