Type keyword(s) to search

Dining With The Chef - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The deep fried fish frame looked better than I thought it would. I've had deep fried cellophane noodles and they are cheese curls crunchy, but a deep fried udon noodle......I don't know about that!

Yeah, that knife-less deboning technique was cool! I'll have to try it the next time sardines or herrings look good at the market.

The nori-wrapped chicken tenders looked good this week.

I already voted! Last year they used one of my comments about At Home with Venetia.

Was the question about trouble viewing directed to me? Occasionally, I will get a poor signal or no signal. That is related to the satellite transmission, I believe.

• Love 1

Since the Soba Noodles special wasn't a one-off, I think the Artisan Editions should get its own thread.

Anyhow, this Sushi show was great! Now I can tell my  know-it-all "foodie" friends that sushi is about the rice, not the fish, unlike sashimi which is all about the fish.

Hmmm..well, I'm glad she isn't doing the artisan specials. I don't think I could bear watching her walrus clap while visiting that rice stick place in Akita.

I really wish they move Dining With the Chef back to Sunday nights EST!

Anyhow, I wonder if the eel dries out at all after grilling, steaming, then grilling again?