Type keyword(s) to search

The Incredible Cast of Claws

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

I kept looking at Judy Reyes -- where have I seen her before?  Scrubs!  She hasn't aged a day.  She reminded me of Felicia Pearson on The Wire

Same with Carrie Preston -- haven't seen her on anything since the first season of True Blood.  She's aging well too.

Niecy -- I didn't watch Reno 911 but I loved her in Getting On.  She was fun in that early home makeover/hoarder show, but I'm glad she's branched out. 

I wouldn't know a good weave from a bad one, but that does look like way too much hair.  Is that why it's bad?  Because it needs to be thinned out? 

(edited)

I think I've liked every show Niecy Nash has been in.

She's the reason I gave this show a chance. I liked it, but I may be too much of an old lady wuss to watch if it gets any more violent. I don't mind the sex, nudity, and swearing though ;-)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 2

Love me so me Niecy Nash. She was excellent in Getting On, cracked me up in Scream Queens and can now wow me weekly as the lead of her own series. So happy for her...and it seems to be a juicy role.

• Love 4
On 6/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, AuntiePam said:

I kept looking at Judy Reyes -- where have I seen her before?  Scrubs!  She hasn't aged a day.  She reminded me of Felicia Pearson on The Wire

She might be trying to copy Snoop as her persona, but she seems like a child acting and not a real person to me

From a couple of years ago -- the actor who plays Roller reportedly got dissed by the judge in a misdemeanor drug charge.

(It's the NY Post, so the standard skeptical side eye applies.)

I am not at all a fan of Karrueche Tran (she infamously started dating Chris Brown after the public beating of Rihanna) so she's pretty much in character here. 

Neicy's character is very interesting, however her autistic brother - she can just leave him for HOURS if not half a day or an entire evening - all alone? 

‘The Rookie’ Gets FBI Spinoff Starring Niecy Nash With Two-Episode Backdoor Pilot At ABC

Niecy-Nash.jpg?crop=0px,219px,3300px,185

There will be two embedded pilot episodes of Niecy Nash's (yet to be named) new spin-off series on The Rookie. Officer John Nolan (Nathan Fillion) and the LA division of the FBI enlist the help of FBI trainee Simone Clark (Niecy Nash) when one of her former students is suspected of terrorism following an explosion at a local power station.

Simone Clark is a spirited and spicy fish out of water, a force of nature, the living embodiment of a dream deferred – and the oldest rookie in the FBI Academy. Simone has never shied away from a challenge or a fight. She is a single mother of two who put her dreams on hold to make sure her kids pursued their own..