Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Whitney Steps Up

• Start Topic

In the wake of Babs' stroke, the family struggles to hold it together; Whitney offers to help with Babs' recovery, but when she receives an unexpected offer, she must choose between her family and her dance career.

• Love 1

I probably won't watch till later cuz it's playoff hockey tonight.  I'll be creeping on here though =) Already know what the offer is since they had it in one of the previews, The Fitness Marshall wants her to go on tour with him.  I totally called it!

• Love 1

My son has also taken over the main tv for playoff hockey.  Twit will have to wait.  Oh the suspense!  

I'm predicting NO, not cuz of her mother--although she say it was--but cuz of the demands of the tour (you know,  dancing for longer than 20 seconds), and the cushy TLC schedule.

Yawn. Big deal. 

• Love 2

Babs is a better woman than I am - I wouldn't have gone to that stinky, messy, hell-hole of a house to be taken care of by Whitney, who can't even tie her own shoes. I'd be right up in my bedroom, near my clean bathroom, with my computer and a TV; they can bring the food to me. 

• Love 14

Totally forgot this was on. Used to look forward to this so that I could hate watch and snark. Now it's so fake and annoying, I can barely stand to watch it anymore. I am looking forward to more of HOLLYWOOD DARLINGS, which is also fake but in a cheeky kind of way. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Totally forgot this was on. Used to look forward to this so that I could hate watch and snark. Now it's so fake and annoying, I can barely stand to watch it anymore. I am looking forward to more of HOLLYWOOD DARLINGS, which is also fake but in a cheeky kind of way. 

What is that, mamadrama?

• Love 1
Just now, LookABird said:

What is that, mamadrama?

On the Pop channel. It's a "reality show" (the people are playing overdramatized versions of themselves) and it stars Beverly Mitchell (from 7th Heaven), Jodi Sweetin (from Full House), and Christine Lakin (from Step by Step). The show covers the ladies' friendship and careers. It's been pretty funny so far. Followed by "Return of the Mac", another "reality" show of Joey McIntyre (from New Kids on the Block) making fun of himself. I think they both come on tomorrow. Really cute. 

Those shows are fake like MBFFL, but in a totally different kind of way. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Babs is a better woman than I am - I wouldn't have gone to that stinky, messy, hell-hole of a house to be taken care of by Whitney, who can't even tie her own shoes. I'd be right up in my bedroom, near my clean bathroom, with my computer and a TV; they can bring the food to me. 

Exactly what I was thinking! She has a nice home, and most people feel most comfortable when they're in their own environment. Glen can take care of her when he is off of work, and Babs two kids can take turns during the week days to stay with her. Admittedly, I can't sleep anywhere but my own bed...I don't travel or stay overnight with friends or family. So maybe I'm biased as far as the comfort of recovering in someone else's home. 

• Love 5

My son would have shot me by now. Just sayin'...

If Babs really had a hemoragic stroke, then maybe she's lucky to be here: https://www.drugs.com/health-guide/hemorrhagic-stroke.html  Up to half of the people who get them die. The survivors are often left with life-long problems. Not good either way (tho death is probably the worse option). : )

My cousin, who I remember as a vibrant person, a dancer, a fun person, is now a shell of herself after 2 strokes. Years after, she can hardly speak and is pretty much homebound. Her 100 year old mother is more lively and mobile.  I don't know what kind of stroke she had, but at this point, it doesn't really matter. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I truly hope the cameras caught the ER scene in the moment because the thought of recreating that event for a television show is sick-making.

Glen's voicemail/call with Whit sounded like bad audio spliced together vs live... maybe just me. Maybe just not. 

30 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

On the Pop channel. It's a "reality show" (the people are playing overdramatized versions of themselves) and it stars Beverly Mitchell (from 7th Heaven), Jodi Sweetin (from Full House), and Christine Lakin (from Step by Step). The show covers the ladies' friendship and careers. It's been pretty funny so far. Followed by "Return of the Mac", another "reality" show of Joey McIntyre (from New Kids on the Block) making fun of himself. I think they both come on tomorrow. Really cute. 

Those shows are fake like MBFFL, but in a totally different kind of way. 

man we don't get that here in Canada :(

I LOVE how Glen shut down Twit's complaining about her mom "honking the horn" at her so much. 

I also LOVE hot Todd asked her if she was healthy enough to do the tour with TFM and she just went to her toe. Uh... Twit... not what he meant. 

• Love 5

The cat breath, kissing is gross.  Grow up.  Whitney's oral fixation is hard to watch.  Licking forks and spoons, constantly pulling at or picking at her mouth.  Tonight--the worst--putting her mouth on the handrail of Babs' hospital bed!  The germs and bodily fluids that that thing has seen.  Please grow the fuck up, you overgrown woman-child. 

• Love 11

omg that is the dumbest video I have ever seen!! wow completely ruined a good club song.  Wtf is a hungry bunny like seriously.  Dumbest video. I excepted a lot more from the fitness marshal esp given his other stuff.  Maybe they had to do simple so that Twit could actually participate.

1 minute ago, mamapajama said:

The cat breath, kissing is gross.  Grow up.  Whitney's oral fixation is hard to watch.  Licking forks and spoons, constantly pulling at or picking at her mouth.  Tonight--the worst--putting her mouth on the handrail of Babs' hospital bed!  The germs and bodily fluids that that thing has seen.  Please grow the fuck up, you overgrown woman-child. 

omg glad I didn't see that.  I would have thrown up after seeing that.  I have to immediately come home and take a shower after being in any hospital.  My dad actually had mersa from a hospital stay.  Omg she is soooo gross!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

UGH! Again, a short-feeling, nothing-happened episode. Followed by an older episode where she starts off by declaring "I'm fabulous!"... all evidence to the contrary Twit. Happy Trails, all!! 

Before I got up to change the channel (didn't really want to see the 10pm older season show) I noticed a discrepancy. She said she has known Todd since they were 17. But in last weeks show, she said she has been her favorite person since she was 15. 

31 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Here is what's  sad I am 60 years  old, the only  exercise  I get is walking and what I do at work and I can squat lower than Whitney  did in that dance video . 

Nothing she did in that video said this big girl is awesome!. She did nothing that stood out as tour worthy. Good on Todd for calling  that out during their screening.

• Love 8

In the old episode, re Buddy:  "I tried for three months to get him to get in my pants before he actually did!  Haw Haw Haw!"  Hasn't she said since, that they never slept together?  More Middle School Mentality.  Forget PCOS, we need her to focus some storylines on her raging MSM.  PS  Buddy looked great in that first episode!!    

• Love 4

So, both of Whit's parents were so completely lacking in faith in her to where neither of them had any faith in her being Babs's caretaker.  Seriously, it was unrelenting:  "I can take the bed and take it home."  "Can I take Henchi with me?"  

Why does Whit need to take off her shirt and serve her ailing mom in a distended sports bra???

Sprained toe - good enough reason to call off the dance battle, but just a minor footnote before going on a year long tour with the Fitness Marshall. 

Kiss 95.1 - they are long since over her. Very diplomatic in their handling, and they likely told her the truth in the whole contract scenario. However, they don't seem at all sad to see the back of her. Roy didn't seem to resist calling her out on her flip flops at the outset of the meeting. 

Everyone seems over her shit. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I bet they'll have episodes online...

Radio crew: They haven't renewed our contracts yet so none of us, including the one that just had a baby, knows if we even have a job right now...

Whitney: OMG! How could they NOT give me a job!?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AmyB said:

The Fitness Marshall wants her to go on tour with him.  I totally called it!

Excuse me, but I don't understand the economics of youtube stars that have $50 a head sessions for what 100 people?  I assume Central Park was free, but where would you go, and by what, Greyhound?  A van?  Does this make enough for food and travel for all?

2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I am looking forward to more of HOLLYWOOD DARLINGS, which is also fake but in a cheeky kind of way. 

Saw your description,, and I never watched any of those shows, so no appeal to me.

2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Good heavens, you can watch Mike Holmes (and you can watch the old videos online, which are blocked in the US), and Bryan Baeumler, and Paul LaFrance--what more could you want. 
I'd trade you, especially if you get the older shows.

Well, I go watch the rest, and see if Whit washes the sheets.  And Buddy really looks bad tonight.  Hope he gets medical attention.

Her mother had the stroke and SHE is the one that needed coddling throughout the entire episode.  I understand one would be upset but her distress is very juvenile.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mamapajama said:

Tonight--the worst--putting her mouth on the handrail of Babs' hospital bed!  

That is what I came here to post about. YUCK    

My other comments are her hair was greasy and unbrushed when the fitness deputy came over.

Then, at the radio station her black leggings were dirty. 

She really is a dirty slob.

• Love 12

Well, I've had a week to recover from the grotesqueries of Whitney reenacting her mother's stroke, FFS, and I am fortified with some cabernet and Flaming Ruffles that I pilfered from the affianced, for added fabulosity. Onward, faboo friends! Big fat fabulousness, let us count the ways!

1) STILL peddling the lie of your big fat fake pregnancy, even after you've been caught and called out. Deception for a storyline is so fab! 

2) Having a production staff that clearly disdains you enough to shoot lingering, low-angle shots of you "running," as well as close-ups on your scotch-taped-in extensions. Marvy! 

3) Using your mother's health crisis to manufacture a hijinks-filled storyline in which said mother stays in your cat-shit filled house rather than at HER OWN HOME WITH HER OWN SPOUSE. ?? [Addendum: and then acting put out and irritated by her presence! This bitch, you guys, this fucking bitch.]

Interlude: Tal has pink eye, looks like. That's pretty fab. 

4) Forcing your mom to perform with her 'stroke hand' on camera. Faaaaab.

5) Rubbing your friend's face in something you already know is sensitive for him, because you had a huge fight about it. Goals! 

6) Getting undressed for unexplained reasons in the middle of your living room, roommates be damned! Fabolissimo! 

Interlude: Why can't unemployed, worthless Whit GO TO BABS' HOME to care for her, rather than making her mom be at the uncomfortable, crowded shithole Whit calls a home? 

7) Slumping, slouching, and pouting through what is basically a performance review at your place of employment. Aces!

8) Literally going to second base with your cat. ?

9) Draping yourself physically and suggestively all over a person who has inexplicably come to offer you a job opportunity. Boundaries are fab AF!

10) Passive-aggressively trying to get your father to absolve you from guilt because you want to go on tour dammit but are pretending the choice is a big fat fabulous struggle. 

11) Sitting there massaging your FUPA and talking over the person to whom you've just given class leadership. The MOST fab. 

12) Ignoring every single sign from the universe, even after you've just listed all of them out, that it's time for you to do some serious soul-searching and reflection, and instead spout superficial platitudes and continue down your self-satisfied, self-sabotaging path, LATHER RINSE REPEAT. 

You know, I thought this would be such a fun exercise, something to re-engage me in this tired, sad old show. But honestly, watching it this closely to pull out the most FABULOUS moments has really shone a spotlight on how fucking depressing Whitney's life is. I walk away from these episodes feeling sad and drained. I knew Whitney was horrible, but I guess I didn't really KNOW know, like in my soul. So in that way, I suppose it's been worthwhile. Welp, fabulous! 

• Love 19

The Fitness Marshall has the whole video up now.  Whitney barely makes it to the end. By the three minute mark, she looks exhausted, even though she's doing less than half of what the other back up dancers are doing - she doesn't bend her knees, she doesn't jump, all of her steps are smaller and cover less distance. But she has enough energy to smack TFM's butt after the music ends. He gives her a big grin, but his eyes say "how DARE you!"

• Love 12
21 hours ago, mamapajama said:

She liked "smelling Lennie's beard" too ?

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4

Why do I put myself through this show, I might be in need of intensive therapy, because I clearly enjoy hurting myself. Tonight my bullet points will be brought to you by my feelings about the show.

?the dance battle... while it would make me immensely happy to not have to drag out hearing about it until she is healed, I don't understand why this has to be a now or never deal (other than needing to be a story line this season). She's supposed to lay off it for 4-6 weeks, not 4-6 years, she easily could have simply said "can we wait a couple more weeks so I can heal? And then bring it" .

?the radio show... they just told her they weren't even sure about their own jobs, but she couldn't bring herself to show an ounce of sympathy for them, she only cared about how it effected her. 

?babs... wtf let the woman go home!  In true Whitney form she made Babs recovery about herself. And round of applause for Glenn shutting her down when she started to complain about her mom being needy, he was exactly right that she should be thankful she is there to honk the horn. Babs and Glenn are Whitneys biggest supporters (even to her detriment) and have done everything she could ever want or need (again, probably too much) and Whitney can't be bothered to stay with them a couple weeks while Babs recovers. Also, while there is no scientific proof, or studies that I know of, when a woman is recovering from her BRAIN BLEEDING maybe we should not vibrate her around and potentially cause a blood clot to dislodge. Again, it probably has no negative effect on Babs, I highly doubt her bed is strong enough to do that, but why take a chance. 

?Todd... I don't think Whitney is completely at fault for this one, Todd is being pretty ridiculous about the whole fitness Marshall thing, but Whitney knows this bothers him and still chooses to be obnoxious about it and rub it in his face that she was asked and not him, so I don't completely blame Todd for having his feelings hurt, and I know I don't always act rationally when my feelings are hurt, regardless of it being justified or not.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The Fitness Marshall has the whole video up now.  Whitney barely makes it to the end. By the three minute mark, she looks exhausted, even though she's doing less than half of what the other back up dancers are doing - she doesn't bend her knees, she doesn't jump, all of her steps are smaller and cover less distance. But she has enough energy to smack TFM's butt after the music ends. He gives her a big grin, but his eyes say "how DARE you!"

OMG that was amazing.  Never in 4 seasons have we ever had the chance to see her dance or do anything for 4 minutes straight.  I'm inspired to cut a video based on this showing the rapid decline in form and technique at each repition.

Ok here it is...  https://streamable.com/862oo

Creepy butt slap at the end for all of you.

Geez, those poor running shoes, they're all trashed and no support.  No wonder her knees are so terrible.

Edited by qqererer
Added Video
  • Love 6

Sorry one more thing I forgot I was going to say... in regards for her being cranky about caring for her mom... 

So 2 yrs ago, my mom was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. At this time my mom lived in Houston (where I'm from) and I was in nursing school in Florida just 4 months from graduation. Once we found out she was already stage 4, and had been given 6 months to live. It was obvious that one of us out of my siblings was going to move back with her full time to care for her, it was a difficult decision because I was so close to graduating, but I decided to be the one to move. I was the most qualified because I was almost a nurse, so I was the clear best choice. The thing was my mom and I did not get along, at all, I literally hadn't had contact with her more than 2 times in the last 2 years, so I could have easily not done anything. 

My point is, Glenn and Babs did everything a girl could ask for to support Whitney, she definitely owed it to them to help care for her mom. I didn't even get along with mine, but I still felt like I should do my best to help my mom despite our lack of a relationship. Even though it meant postponing something I had worked so hard for, ultimately my degree would have always been there, but my mom wasn't. I'm not saying it to brag, I think most decent human beings would have done the same, or at least as much as they could. 

In the end my mom passed away 2 weeks after I had moved, so I did eventually move back to Florida and finish school, and I did it with no regrets that i could have done more. It just floors me this much Whitney has no regard for anyone else. 

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Diamond Dog said:

Glenn appears to be past retirement age even though he still works. And Babs isn't a spring chicken either. I'm guess Glenn is close to 70? Does anyone know?

Both parents are 70+. Last season, when Twit was so disgustingly "sampling" birthday cake, it was for a party celebrating her parents' 140 years.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

6) Getting undressed for unexplained reasons in the middle of your living room, roommates be damned! Fabolissimo! 

This was my favorite, but they were all good!

I realize this was a sore spot with Todd, but why does her being away disrupt his life that much.  Are we pretending that teaching the BGDC will a full time job?
And if Todd isn't related to the radio Beasleys, he's no more employed that Whit, and what does he live on?
Whit was saying she'd been freelancing for the station, as if she'd had a lot of assignments, but she did Gay Pride parade, St Pat's parade (was that last year), and thinking up a Hillary question. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, auntjess said:

Excuse me, but I don't understand the economics of youtube stars that have $50 a head sessions for what 100 people?  I assume Central Park was free, but where would you go, and by what, Greyhound?  A van?  Does this make enough for food and travel for all?

He's probably not making much money on the tour, but he is making a huge amount of money from his You Tube videos. People get an amazing amount of money from ads. We've made a steady passive income (enough to eat out a few times a month) from my YT videos and I don't have anywhere near the views that he has-I'd say probably 1/20 of the numbers. I know at least a dozen You Tubers (as in, I know them personally) that make upwards of $20,000 a month. That bubble is going to pop soon, but I guess they're enjoying it while it lasts. 

ETA: The video that Whit's in already has around 29,000 views. He is probably getting about $8 per 1,000 ad views. People mostly earn $2,000 for every one million views. So even though that video has been up for less than one day, he has still made about $232. Of course, YT takes a cut of that...

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4

I thought it was sad even if true when Twit and her brother said they would never know love like their parents felt for each other.  Talk about a self-defeating attitude!

Watching the old episode was a real eye opener as to how much heavier and more unhealthy Twit looks now after only a few years.  If she was 380 in the first season I call BS on her being thinner than that now.  She looks like she's over 400 lbs. now.  And now she has foot and knee issues to boot and is unable to make the moves she made only a few years ago.  Carrying that much weight and doing that much exercise has to age a person faster, and it shows.   She must have mentioned wanting to lose weight at least 4 times in that early episode, at one point saying at least 100 lbs.  How sad that she totally gave that up and has only gone in the opposite direction, digging her heels in and latching onto this whole "fit and fat" BS, which it seems she got from that doctor.  How stupid of that doctor not to mention that at her present weight that would not be possible!  Now I am reminded of where that all came from - Don't tell an addict they can still abuse their drug and be healthy!!!

Buddy was even more of a shocker.  I knew he had gained a lot of weight, but he looks TWICE the size he was in Season 1. 

The radio station crew must have had a 2 hour meeting to rehearse the BS excuse they would give on-air for not inviting the Twit back to make it look like it wasn't anything she did that precipitated it.  Oh come ON, it's just so obvious they can't stand her and just want her out of their hair.

Seeing the Season 1 episode again reminded me of how Twit is hyper sensitive about having Daddy's approval, and how she often doesn't get it.  I said elsewhere that she is locked into a self defeating pattern with men that comes from her not having the closeness with her father that she wanted/needs - I extend that to her not having his complete approval as well.  So it's no wonder she is sabotaging herself from finding a fulfilling relationship and flings herself at men who aren't interested in her only to put them in the embarrassing position of rejecting her.  It's what she's used to.  She's going to make sure a successful relationship never happens thanks to her self sabotage and belief that it will never happen.  I am also sure that she is envious of her parents' relationship and deep down inside doesn't believe she has what it takes to make that happen in her own life.  She thinks she will never be able to live up to her mother's example nor have her ability to find and keep a decent guy for a lifelong relationship.  Very sad. 

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 5

I rolled my eyes SO MUCH this episode. Christ, where do I start.

Babs' stroke: I feel bad for Babs, I do. Whitney's joke about her "stroke hand" not being able to hold up the cat card made me cringe. I also am baffled by Whitney's refusal to face her parents's mortality. My mother has been preparing me since childhood for her death, in an effort to make me 1) not afraid of death in general, since it happens to EVERYTHING; and 2) to know that I will be FINE when she dies. I won't be some needy victim when my mom kicks the bucket. I can understand feeling sad, but Whitney was basically like "part of me will die, too!" and I just rolled my eyes. Whit, you're 33 years old. Your parents are 70 or so. Get with the program. Instead of telling them "don't talk about that" when they try to express their fears or concerns about death, stop being so fuckin' selfish and LET THEM TALK.

Fitness Marshall: this tour thing is such a joke. Again, Whitney is 33 years old, and she is thrilled to death to receive an offer to be a "Backup Booty" for a fuckin' YouTube personality. THIS is what Whit means by a dance career?! For fuck's sake. It is amazing to me that she'd even consider giving up her entire life to tour the country with a s****** YouTuber, especially since her mother just had a stroke. And to say "Todd will teach the class" without even ASKING him, wow. What a selfish C-word.

Kiss FM: Her reaction to their reveal that "we might all be out of a job" was horrible. She made it all about her. These people are clearly worried that they will be unemployed, and you're just like "what about MEEEEEE, I wanted to work in radio! WAAAH." FUCK YOU, Whitney. 

Things that gross me out about Whitney: putting her mouth on the hospital bedrail; full-on MAKING OUT with her fucking cat, especially in front of other people, as if everybody does it; the way she sits on a couch leaning way back with her hands resting on her gigantic gut (shouldn't a "professional dancer" with a "dance career" have the core strength to flex the back even a teeny bit?); the fact that she constantly takes her shirt off, apropos of nothing.

This is the first episode where I've been tempted to go on her FB page and bitch her the fuck out. Of course I won't, because her legions of mouth-breathing fans will cyberstalk me.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That video must have cost all of twenty-five cents to make. I loved watching the people in the background, some highlights included the pissy looking woman who walked behind them around the 36 second mark, and what I presume to be a TLC camera man who videobombs the "dance troupe" near the end.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the Fitness Marshall a little creepy and off-putting?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Meowza said:

That video must have cost all of twenty-five cents to make. I loved watching the people in the background, some highlights included the pissy looking woman who walked behind them around the 36 second mark, and what I presume to be a TLC camera man who videobombs the "dance troupe" near the end.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the Fitness Marshall a little creepy and off-putting?

Not just you. He looks like the type of guy that would be a serial killer/rapist/skin wearer on Law and Order SVU. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, auntjess said:

This was my favorite, but they were all good!

I realize this was a sore spot with Todd, but why does her being away disrupt his life that much.  Are we pretending that teaching the BGDC will a full time job?
And if Todd isn't related to the radio Beasleys, he's no more employed that Whit, and what does he live on?
Whit was saying she'd been freelancing for the station, as if she'd had a lot of assignments, but she did Gay Pride parade, St Pat's parade (was that last year), and thinking up a Hillary question. 

As usual, she exaggerates any accomplishment as if she's just won an Oscar. 

I've been hate watching the last couple seasons, but it's gotten so bad I don't feel like wasting my time on this entitled, self-important, unrealistic bratty idiot any more. I just can't. I deal with enough of them at work--why do I then watch recordings of one when I get home?

• Love 4

So many WTF moments from last night:

*I was truly afraid that Whitney was going to fall on Babs on several occasions. I'm surprised that Whiney didn't try to squeeze in the hospital bed with her mother.

*Was the Rubbermaid step especially for Whitney to climb into Mommy's bed?

*Where did Buddy and Donna stay while Babs was indisposed at Whit's house?

*Buddy's breathing is sounding worse, I hope that he's under medical care, or else his stroke episode will be next.

*Life Lesson: Don't wear clothes that match the workplace furniture. By wearing that red top, Whitney made it look like she was a red sofa with a human head--at least on my little 19 inch TV screen.

*Now that Whitney lost her fake job at the radio station, can she collect a fake unemployment cheque?

*Stop sexually abusing that poor innocent cat, you insane bitch! Make no wonder those kitties are shitting all over the house.

*The Sympathy Boot showed up in a few scenes. I hope that Whitney can get a toe transplant so that she can tour with the Fitness Marshall and complete the DANCE BATTLE!!!!

*Glenn had the most elegant and eloquent way of telling Whitney to "Grow the fuck up and get a fucking life!" that I've heard this week.

*Leave your damn top on, girlfriend! Why does Whitney always have to parade around with her gut hanging out? The exhibitionism is strong with this one...

• Love 16

So yeah, the FM video with Twit.....as stated above, she doesn't do the jumps or much else, besides 3 and 1/2 moves during the whole time.

Twit also gets noticeably slower about halfway through.  

If you watch the video keeping eyes on both Twit and the FM, you can see how much LESS Twit actually does.....less arms up, no legs together (since that would be impossible), less shoulder moves, less everything.  

Obviously, even more than ever,   the FM tour request is TLC fake for drama. 

Aside ftom FM not wanting Twit sweating buckets, scotch-tape extensions flying off, skanky  sports-bra wearing,  and unable to do the moves justice. 

Dancer, my ass.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Fitness Marshall: this tour thing is such a joke. Again, Whitney is 33 years old, and she is thrilled to death to receive an offer to be a "Backup Booty" for a fuckin' YouTube personality. THIS is what Whit means by a dance career?! For fuck's sake. It is amazing to me that she'd even consider giving up her entire life to tour the country with a s****** YouTuber, especially since her mother just had a stroke. And to say "Todd will teach the class" without even ASKING him, wow. What a selfish C-word.

I am not defending her, but I actually think she was leaning against the tour until her father encouraged her to do it, and of course she always has to seek Daddy's approval.  But I actually think the tour thing is yet another fake storyline just for TV.  First of all, would the Fitness Marshall ever want her to tour with him for a whole YEAR?  NO!  It's all fake!  She's got to prove to the world that she is in demand as some kind of dancer, which we all know she is NOT and this storyline serves that purpose in her mind, plus if she backs out based on being the devoted daughter she can prove to the world how "unselfish" (hah) she really is.  I actually don't think even she would do the tour right now if it was for real.  She just bought a house, has pets, a mother who just had a stroke, plus all her physical issues - I just can't see it.  Even in her alternate reality it would be a stretch as selfish and narcissistic as she is.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She was supposedly a dancer and cannot do a step ball change properly.

9 hours ago, princelina said:

She liked "smelling Lennie's beard too ?

Actually, kissing the cat would be a whole lot more appealing than smelling Lenny's beard ,in my humble opinion.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Meowza said:

Stop sexually abusing that poor innocent cat, you insane bitch! Make no wonder those kitties are shitting all over the house

Amen !!!  I really hate it when animals are involved with a person like this.  Did you notice the coat on both of those cats? Those are long haired cats and you need to groom them daily because they are not able to groom themselves as well as a short haired cat.   Both cats look awful. And that is a shame. The fact that they look like they do and are not using the litter box says to me that they are not properly cared for.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12