Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Singapore Slings

Melissa invites the ladies along on her modelling trip to Singapore. Victoria embraces the opportunity to meet her long lost sister Lucy half way between London and Sydney. Feeling optimistic, the women see this as an opportunity to regroup after a tumultuous few weeks. AthenaX seeks Krissy’s advice on how to approach Victoria about “running down her business” at the charity auction. But Krissy’s counsel goes out the window when AthenaX confronts Victoria at their rooftop dinner leaving more than just sparks flying.

Victoria trying to blame Lisa's friend for ALL of the auction shenanigans was BS.  Vickster knows exactly what happened.  But she's great about pushing AthenaX's buttons.  

Looks like Krissy's switching sides just in time for Lisa to do the same.

• Love 1

From Melissa's blog: 

With all our busy lives, occasionally mixing business and pleasure is a necessity these days and it’s something that I love to do! The highlight of my week was definitely being part of Daniel Boyd’s memory book, it was such an incredible honour and privilege! He’s such an amazing and respected artist, whose work I simply adore! 

So much so, that you can't spell his last name? It was 'Boi' IIRC from the subtitle on the show.

Here is an article on Daniel and the book he's released. or maybe the previous one. Either way, his great friend Melissa failed to spell his name correctly: 

http://robinsons.com.sg/the-edit/an-interview-with-daniel-boey-the-godfather-of-singapore-fashion/

Possibly, the subtitles were incorrect also, but that could be my memory.

And Lisa Oldfield is making a habit of not showing for events. She pulled this on their trip to the Whitsundays, she's failed to show at events during filming and now in Singapore, she's developed convenient food poisoning for this episode's climactic dinner with AthenaX again losing the plot and Victoria AGAIN assaulting her, this time throwing a napkin at her. Then a water/wine fight commences. I don't know if I can with this bunch. They are an international embarrassment. Lisa Oldfield also claimed a 'migraine' during the Whitsundays, then the odd story about being caught in a rip and being rescued by an overweight man towing a swan. She's the odd duck. She left that trip early too, I really suspect she has a drug issue. She's been open in the press about drug use, claiming her marriage to David saved her. I recognise the behaviour. She's way too flaky and volatile.

Edited by queenjen
boey article receipts

Victoria is repulsive. Lisa is either an alcoholic or has a drug problem. Melissa's boring. Krissy's annoying. Athena is crazy and I'd like her  if she just owned her inner bitch & quit the enlightened shit. Matty's the pretentious poor one. The last chick is self righteous and irritating. No one to root for here. 

• Love 1