Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Playtime

After hearing the news that Nicole is alive, Aria and Ezra have to deal with the fact that Nicole is back in Ezra's life and what that means for them. Spencer, fresh from being shot presumably by A.D., must now deal with the repercussions of being told that Mary Drake is her biological mother. Alison must cope with the news of her pregnancy as Emily tries to stay by her side and guide her through the next steps. After spending a romantic night together, Hanna and Caleb will explore where they go from here.

Promo:

Clips:

• Love 1

you know i'm use to how the offical broadcast channel ABC does their sneak peeks which is normally just 2 maybe 3 if your lucky but i normally just watch Agents of shield on that channel at 10p.m.

Also is it just me or something else really bothering Ezra when Aria opens the door and sees him their

Edited by Froippi

Pretty "meh" episode.

I guess the police investigation of why the girls were in the death trap house, how Noel Khan got decapitated, the fact that Mary Drake was also there and that Jenna was waving a gun around at them was all covered in the "One Week Later" bit?  Lazy ass writing.

Holden:  "And they say high school romances don't last."  [Aria flinches] [I blurt laugh]

I'm looking forward to Electricboogaloo's direct quote of Spencer's summary of the last half season.  "... I was shot by Jenna Marshal, probably..." lol

I called it -- Mary raped (by deception) Peter and he's Spencer's father. 

AD's Dare from "Truth or Dare" isn't really that bad of a dare.  Spence should probably visit Toby anyway, even if their last conversation ended with that weird kiss. 

How did Mrs Hastings not see the ginormous elaborate game box sitting in the middle of the barn?  Did AD equip it with some sort of cloaking device?

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, mac123x said:

I guess the police investigation of why the girls were in the death trap house, how Noel Khan got decapitated, the fact that Mary Drake was also there and that Jenna was waving a gun around at them was all covered in the "One Week Later" bit?  Lazy ass writing.

That seriously bugged me too. Made me feel like the last finale was one big waste if it could be "cleaned/cleared up" or brushed aside so easily.  Shock value seemed to be the name of the real game here. Or at least the one the showrunners are playing w/the viewers. 

• Love 1

Seven seasons, probably about seven years of this shit, and nobody seems to learn anything! Except for Toby, of all people! 

So, I'm going to guess that they'll pull a Little House On The Prairie and burn the town down or explode the town or something.

I get that Spencer is still reeling from the news about Mary Drake being her mother, but this better not lead to episodes of Spencer declaring her mom to not be her mom while she calls Mary her mom. I'm excusing the whole "Spencer's mom...I mean Mrs. Hastings" for this ONE episode, but it better not continue from anyone. I felt so bad for Veronica when she saw the letter by Mary. Sure, it's not a great thing to lie about, but Spencer seemed to be lashing out at Veronica for EVERYTHING. Spencer better get to lash out at Peter too, because it's more his fault. 

Aww, Holden! I recognized him immediately! How nice that he shows up as Aria/Ezra are having problems yet again. Too bad all I see is this ending in disaster. But hey, it's been over three seasons since we've seen him! As for Ezria? Eh. They're getting married anyway, so who gives a crap about their issues? Maybe A.D will shoot Ezra just before they say I Do. Or Ezra will rip his mask off to reveal a Scooby Doo villain. 

I was with Hanna on smashing the contraption open. Come on, there's nothing to lose at this point. Either everything is already in the machine, or Spencer is having security issues. Either way, easily solvable by stopping the madness before it begins again. And Spencer's already fallen for it. 

I always love Mona appearances. I hope she gets a happy ending at the end of this all.

Ali can go fuck right off. Paige may be, well, Paige, but she didn't start this whole immature feud. Ali's an awful person and no amount of backstory will change that. Emily is just excusing all of her issues and even though she says she's done, the series is going to end with Ali having Emily's babies and them living unhappily ever after. Sorry, show, but actually putting effort into Emison this season doesn't work. I was cheering at Paige's speech. 

Since they ruined Caleb during the time jump, I really cringe at his appearances now. Good job, show. You officially ruined the one male character I had no issues with before. 

Oddly enough, I'm rooting for Yvonne to wake up so her and Toby can finally leave the helltown. Toby deserves better (and I REALLY never thought I'd ever say that about this guy!). Spencer has too many issues. 

• Love 9

I guess this season will be them playing the board game.    Seems kinda hokey to me.  Regardless, I'll be watching and enjoying every minute of it!  So who is savvy enough to create that intricate board game???!

Edited by snapdragon12
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, snapdragon12 said:

I guess this season will be them playing the board game.    Seems kinda hokey to me.  Regardless, I'll be watching and enjoying every minute of it!  So who is savvy enough to create that intricate board game???!

Lucas? 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm going to guess that they'll pull a Little House On The Prairie and burn the town down.

I was thinking more along the lines of Sunnyvale collapsing into the Hellmouth, but that works too.  Maybe when they get to the final move of the  board game it'll turn out to contain a hydrogen bomb that will level the city.

• Love 1

That game looks very interactive, secret letters popping out. Flashing lights, wonder who will be the one that gets "go to jail!"

Alli is as annoying as ever, can't stand her and Emily excusing her all the time is eye-rolling. Listen to Paige! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

That game looks very interactive, secret letters popping out. Flashing lights, wonder who will be the one that gets "go to jail!"

Alli is as annoying as ever, can't stand her and Emily excusing her all the time is eye-rolling. Listen to Paige! 

Yeah I'm not Paige's biggest fan but she had a lot of points. Ali has and always will be a victim. She's still the same person she was at 16, Emily. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, snapdragon12 said:

29 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Lucas? 

Mona? Caleb? Or maybe someone hired an outside game developer to build it. Although I wonder how that conversation would go.

• Love 1

The writers really took the term "endgame" from the fandom and ran with it, huh. 

So Mary tricked Peter Hastings into sleeping with her by pretending to be Jessica to spite Jessica and the Hastings? Thus making Spencer Melissa's half sister (they share a father), Charlotte's half sister (assuming Charlotte has a different father), Jason's cousin and sister (even though they have different mothers, they'd be genetic full siblings because they share a father and their mothers are identical twins), and Alison's cousin (but genetically half siblings because again, their mothers are identical twins)? Someone needs to draw up a family tree for these people because it's getting ridiculous. 

Spencer telling Veronica she's not her mother was sad. Uh yeah she is, she raised you.

Guess the cops are cool with Noel Kahn's decapitation. 

I feel ya, Hanna, I would have wanted to smash the damn thing open too. 

Loved Mona's dedication to helping Hanna get back into designer mode. Hope there's no ulterior motive there and Mona's just being an awesome friend.

Really can't stand flip-flopping Caleb anymore and his overly sincere condescending voice. These girls have the worst taste in boyfriends. 

Ezra still looks like a creep no matter what he's doing. These writers really wasted an opportunity by not sticking with evil EzrA.  For Aria's sake, I wish he would stay in NY with Nicole but we all know that's not happening. 

Why are we wasting time with people like Holden and Paige. Go away, the girls have a ridiculously high tech board game to play. 

Alison's really not handling this pregnancy thing well. Wonder if it'll get better or worse for her when she realizes it wasn't her con-man dead husband who knocked her up, but that A.D. most likely impregnated her while she was drugged up and chained to a bed in a mental institution. 

Emily asking Ali why they have to keep showing her that they love her... I don't know, maybe stop falsely accusing her of murder? That'd probably be a good place to start. 

Edited by SadieT
  • Love 9

Welcome back, bitches!

I'm only here to see how this will end. We should have a pool! Winner gets: a copy of Ezra and Aria's "book", Spencer's wine collection, Hanna's rack of haute couture and Emily's coaching uniform!

This episode was pretty bad but I expected nothing less. (more?)

That board game is ridiculous and it has magic powers apparently.

• Love 4

That's just what this show needed -- more board games.  FFS !

And most of the events of last season were just shrugged off, as in "whatever".  I would have appreciated it more if they used the mice from Babe during the '1 Week Later' transition.

Apparently A.D. also invented a cold-fusion power source to power that game, otherwise they could just yank the plug on it.  Or does A.D. sneak in nightly to swap in fresh batteries ?  And how did they get it in there ?  It's huge and awkward and probably heavy.

So, that end scene from 6A is never going to happen, right ? When they go rushing into the classroom to tell Allison "he's coming" or some nonsense ?

Allison is horrible as usual.  Why are the PLLs friends with her again ?  I have never understood that.

For a minute there, I thought Jenna was being held captive by the Blue Man Group.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ali can go fuck right off. Paige may be, well, Paige, but she didn't start this whole immature feud. Ali's an awful person and no amount of backstory will change that. Emily is just excusing all of her issues and even though she says she's done, the series is going to end with Ali having Emily's babies and them living unhappily ever after. Sorry, show, but actually putting effort into Emison this season doesn't work. I was cheering at Paige's speech. 

Since they ruined Caleb during the time jump, I really cringe at his appearances now. Good job, show. You officially ruined the one male character I had no issues with before. 

Oddly enough, I'm rooting for Yvonne to wake up so her and Toby can finally leave the helltown. Toby deserves better (and I REALLY never thought I'd ever say that about this guy!). Spencer has too many issues. 

Yep, Caleb has been totally ruined for me. I was cringing when he spoke too.

53 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Omg, what the hell is Ali's problem? Like Emily said all of them have so much crap to deal with, and yes, being impregnated by a lying liar (as far as she knows right now) is bad, but chill girl. She is being a first class bitch to Paige; why is she mad at Paige?  

I mean if anyone is going to be having issues from high school it should be Paige. As I remember it Alison was horrible to her for no good reason back then. Yet, Paige is actually acting like an adult and Alison is in high school mode again. I guess she wants to go back to the "good old times" when she was Queen B.

I do not care about Paige in any way shape or form, can take or leave her, but good god, are they really going to push Emison when half of that equation is still the same old mean horrible person that she always was? Like are we supposed to root for her as much as the other girls? At this point I want Emily to meet some new person outside of Rosewood and live happily ever after rather than be with Alison.

I really don't understand what they are expecting us to feel for Alison other than hatred. Is this supposed to be her redemption arc? Doesn't seem like she's learned anything from the time she went missing, to when she came back a few seasons ago. Sometimes she's as much a part of the "good" people with the girls, and other times she's the antagonist.  She doesn't have to turn into a goody two shoes, but pick a lane and stay in it show.

Why am I investing any emotional and intellectual power in any of this.

• Love 6

They, thankfully, stopped showing the email messages in the air.

Are they serious about the stupid electronic game? The whole thing is ridiculous, we're going to be watching them play this game for 10 episodes, what a waste of time.

• Love 2

I forgot to mention how hilarious it is to me that Holden works as a wedding sort of thing. I know they said he was a chief but he also seemed very knowledgeable about the wedding area as well. For some reason this made me laugh. Wasn't Holden supposed to be like alternative guy? It never would have been the job I pictured for him.

• Love 2

Of course the real question is:

How long til the home version of the Pretty Little Liars board game (as brought to you by Parker Brothers) starts being sold as a merchandise tie-in?

I would die laughing if one of the Liars messed up playing it and then opened a door somewhere to find the room filled to capacity with a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco Treat.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I forgot to mention how hilarious it is to me that Holden works as a wedding sort of thing. I know they said he was a chief but he also seemed very knowledgeable about the wedding area as well. For some reason this made me laugh. Wasn't Holden supposed to be like alternative guy? It never would have been the job I pictured for him.

Holden is a chef and the wedding place is owned by his sister. That's why he was knowledgeable about it.

(edited)

Awww, this episode was directed by Chad Lowe!

As much as I appreciated getting clips during the hiatus, I could have fast forwarded the first ten minutes of this episode because I'd already seen all of it.

Normally PLL avoids the soap opera crap where everyone repeats the same stuff or explains things to the audience but this episode was full of that kind of garbage except none of it made sense. One week passed between the end of 7A and this episode. And in that week, Ezra didn't call, text, email, or contact Aria in any way to let her know when he was coming home or that what was going on with Nicole? She specifically said, "I didn't know when you were coming back." He didn't even bother to text her when he was at the airport about to fly home? Next she asked him how Nicole is and he has to explain to her that she broke some bones and is now in New York. So the entire time he was gone, he didn't communicate a single word to Aria about ANYTHING?

Similarly, Aria was having coffee with Toby to catch up, which is when he told her that Yvonne was in a medically induced coma. Then he says, "Spencer was shot?" Seriously, you two didn't drop those two big pieces of information while you were texting to set up meeting for coffee? Next we see Emily and Paige on their first day at Rosewood High. They are surprised that they both got hired. So they just haven't spoken to each other since getting the "congratulations on your new job!" phone call/email from the school?

Holden the ninja is back! Still sketchy IMO but isn't everyone in Rosewood? He can stay though, if he's going to keep throwing out bombs like "And they say high school romances don't last." HA! I was also cracking up when he said that he likes to "cultivate one new skill a year." That kind of shit makes me think that he and Aria belong together.

When Toby said maybe the whole town has to go away so they can leave, I was doing fist pumps imagining them rolling right past the Buffy S3 finale where they blew up the high school and call in an airstrike on Rosewood. They can leave the creepy pervs and predators when they annihilate the town though.

Loved Hanna pulling out a knife to kill the game. I'm all for smashing the stupid thing open and seeing what else is inside!

Ali proved that she hasn't changed. She is still a petty bitchy mean girl who lashes out at anyone who happens to have the misfortune of crossing her path. Yes, shitty things have happened to her (some of them as a direct result of her own actions), but guess what? Shitty things have happened to a lot of people in Rosewood and not everyone in town insists on acting like an asshole because of whatever happened to them.

It's the last ten episodes of the series and they couldn't afford to have both of Spencer's parents in the same episode? And Veronica took a week to get back from wherever she was after her daughter was SHOT? My parents were on the other side of the world when my sister got hurt and they managed to get back in two days (including the 20 hour flight). And the only excuse they could come up with for her dad not being there was that there was a problem with his passport? What kind of problem? He lost it? He got flagged as a terrorist? But then they were able to have him in the flashback wearing a hat like an old timey gangster.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

But then they were able to have him in the flashback wearing a hat like an old timey gangster.

Seriously. What was up with that outfit? Did the writer of the episode tell the costume department that they got baby Spencer 20 years ago and it somehow got misinterpreted as being in the 1920s?

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, paulvdb said:

Seriously. What was up with that outfit? Did the writer of the episode tell the costume department that they got baby Spencer 20 years ago and it somehow got misinterpreted as being in the 1920s?

Plus they were one filter away from the scene being completely black and white. The only things that had color in that scene were the baby's face, Veronica's red nail polish, and the light from the streetlamp so it looked ridiculously like they were in some olde timey movie instead of, you know, the mid 1990s.

• Love 8

I missed this show.  It is unrealistic as all hell but it is crazy ass fun.

Like always I am going to adore Spencer and her now legitimately crazy ass.

Emily and the two women (and whoever else the show throws in just for kicks) who love her is always entertaining.

Holden was hilarious with his line to Aria about high school romances never working.  Love you Holden.

i know Hanna is back with Caleb but to hell with it I am shipping her with Mona.  "Do you trust me?"  "Sometimes"

i am so in for the board game to hell. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 6

Out of all of the illogical, insane, and just plain stupid stuff this show has done, nothing has made me angrier than their decision to make Spencer truly the daughter of Mary Drake. The only characters I still remotely root for or care about now are the moms of the Liars. So, it pissed me off to see Spencer going off on Veronica. She better have her attitude in check by next episode or Spencer's on my list!! lol 

So, we now have a demented board game? Oy. I have never hate watched a show before until now. So, thank you, PLL. At this point, I feel like I have invested too much time to turn back now. lol 

Edited by Dream Boy
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, dkb said:

Yep, Caleb has been totally ruined for me. I was cringing when he spoke too.

I'm right there w/ya!  Pretty sure I gag now every time he's shirtless or in bed w/Hannah. He's just bed hopped between her and Spencer enough to be a real creep. 

1 hour ago, paulvdb said:

That flashback was so bizarre! Are we to infer that Peter was in the delivery room waiting to take the baby out of the hospital 5 minutes after her birth and into the parking garage where his wife was waiting in the back seat of a car because there are no waiting rooms? Or is that just how messed up Spencer's head is that she envisions it that way?  The writers really need to leave their obsession with film noir alone. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, dwmckim said:

How long til the home version of the Pretty Little Liars board game (as brought to you by Parker Brothers) starts being sold as a merchandise tie-in?

I'm waiting, and I would buy it.  As someone who loves board games and plays them weekly with my husband, I loved it.  

I actually really liked the episode.  I'm looking forward to the next few weeks!  This show is ridiculous, it always has been.  I'm looking forward to crazy final episodes!

• Love 2

I'm actually pretty stoked to see Ali return to her bitchy baby sociopath roots this episode - Ali, Our Lady of Sadness and Boxy Blazers, was boring the shit out of me! Of course her jealousy and pettiness is irrational and insane - isn't that what we're here for?! That's the premise of the whole damn show! :)

• Love 5

The AD / Jenna tag - What the hell was AD wearing?  It looked an awful lot like the garb worn by that hallucination of Shower Harvey that Emily saw when she was recovering from getting her eggs harvested, including surgical clothes and the blue rubber gloves.  Definitely a female-frame under the scrubs - Mona? Sara?  Sara's twin?  Bethany?  Charlotte?  Aria's dissociative personality?

• Love 1

let me very clear love triangles for the sake of it when your show is about to end seems silly it would be something different if AD had something to do with them not making it down the altar i don't like it and Ezra, Aria, Nicole is not the only one we have Toby, spencer, Yvonne and then Paige, Alison, and Emily yah for love triangles in your last season silly

sad that agents of shield is gonna do with fitz and simmons with framework and the flash looks like it might do this with Savitar and that prison in the Season finale ugh just weak writing

seriously he doesn't text or call his fiance for one week i'm sorry i don't buy that either not one bit just 

Edited by Froippi
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, itainttippithebird said:

I'm actually pretty stoked to see Ali return to her bitchy baby sociopath roots this episode - Ali, Our Lady of Sadness and Boxy Blazers, was boring the shit out of me! Of course her jealousy and pettiness is irrational and insane - isn't that what we're here for?! That's the premise of the whole damn show! :)

I love Ali returning to her bitchy baby sociopath roots...I just wish that the show wasn't blatantly trying to use it as a way to get us to like Emison when they get together in nine episodes from now. Emily's "kiss me when you mean it" just makes me certain that they're trying to redeem Ali enough where she can be good enough for Emily. Also, the clear foreshadowing of Ali carrying Emily's baby is just another point to that. They keep calling people out like Ezria and Ali but then nothing's done about it! It's like Marlene King is saying to us: "Hey, I recognize the issues....but I'm still not doing a damn thing about it, so suck it up." 

I really want the series to end on Ali saying "Well, this is me, Em, and I'm not going to change. So you can either get used to it, or you can leave" followed by Emily leaving and finding a nice, non-Rosewood girl to settle down with. 

12 hours ago, Froippi said:

seriously he doesn't text or call his fiance for one week i'm sorry i don't buy that either not one bit just 

I think that was the show's poor attempt to insert one last love triangle and one last issue before Ezzzzzzzzzzzria get married in the series finale, or before the finale. Yeah, show, we already know you won't allow Aria to realize how messed up the relationship is and move on with someone else.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that was the show's poor attempt to insert one last love triangle and one last issue before Ezzzzzzzzzzzria get married in the series finale, or before the finale. Yeah, show, we already know you won't allow Aria to realize how messed up the relationship is and move on with someone else.

well you have to remember i don't think anything this show does is suppose to have any logic to it lol but i guess all relationships will be torn apart cause of AD this season accept Emilys

maybe they also felt like Aria needed to fight for something she really wanted also plus the only thing even mention about that kiss was Aria telling Hannah made her want to puke

Edited by Froippi

Logic?  What show are you watching.

i just love watching Spencer continue down the rabbit hole of crazy.

Emily be catnip for any woman who is even remotely questioning their sexualality.

Hanna and Mona the real OTP.

And the a warning poster that is Aria and Ezra. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Froippi said:

Well he is a horrible, despicable, self-absorbed excuse for a human being.  Apparently Aria didn't bother to call or text him either?  "Hey, saw you on the news, glad Nichole is alive [said through gritted teeth], call me when you get a chance." 

Alternatively, she was too busy putting out another hit on Nichole to bother contacting him.  "Damn Colombian revolutionaries failed me."  Pigtunia:  "You should hire locally!"  Aria:  "I'm way ahead of you -- hello, Moose, Rocko?  I need you to fix another problem for me.  Same rates as usual?"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mac123x said:

Alternatively, she was too busy putting out another hit on Nichole to bother contacting him.  "Damn Colombian revolutionaries failed me."  Pigtunia:  "You should hire locally!"  Aria:  "I'm way ahead of you -- hello, Moose, Rocko?  I need you to fix another problem for me.  Same rates as usual?"

Those damn revolutionaries are so unreliable.  That's why I have a hit squad on retainer to take care of all my little problems.

• Love 2

honestly aria can blame Ezra but she was pretty bad with Jason in 7x09 so way i see their both just as bad right now also the way they left things so unresolved this episode with them two not even talking about it seems silly

don't get me started on the spencer, Toby, Yvonne love triangle getting ready to start once she gets out of a comma omg lol

Edited by Froippi
8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Similarly, Aria was having coffee with Toby to catch up, which is when he told her that Yvonne was in a medically induced coma. Then he says, "Spencer was shot?" Seriously, you two didn't drop those two big pieces of information while you were texting to set up meeting for coffee? Next we see Emily and Paige on their first day at Rosewood High. They are surprised that they both got hired. So they just haven't spoken to each other since getting the "congratulations on your new job!" phone call/email from the school?

I forgot about this! It was so stupid, especially since it was supposed to be "two weeks later", how did Toby not know what happened to Spencer? And how did Paige get a job as a supervisor when she was applying for the swim coach's job?

the lack of communications between those three situations just seem odd lol its like really do we need lessons on talking or texting come on now

can't wait for next week it looks like Jenna comes back and play master manipulation again as usual i'm starting to think AD is going to get a lot of little lap dogs working for him all the way to the end

2 hours ago, dmc said:

am I the only person that hates ezra and aria together?

Not at all. 

Aria is a pretty wretched person, but I think she'd improve with Jason, Holden (though I'm betting he turns out to be gay so IMK can say "see?  we did have a gay male on the show!"), Liam, or even no one for a while (focus on her career kinda thing).

The only pairing for Ezra I'll be happy with is him and a grand piano plummeting out of a 4th story window.

• Love 6

I loathe Aria and Ezra together. I think a lot of people on these forums do actually but I've always been aware that they are an otp of the show. They were never NOT going to end up together and I still doubt that Nicole is a real threat, it's just a thing to be an obstacle for the remaining episodes. Why I don't know..

• Love 3

Yes, this show is still a trainwreck. Who would have guessed. The only thing I liked was Paige's hostility to Alison. Sure, even blind people can see Emily will totally prefer Alison at the end but Paige is better off without Emily anyway. Seriously, I have never liked Alison and prefer her to be meaner but her mean remarks to Paige were so lame that even I cringed. "Remember how Paige was in high school, May?" The hell? Like this May remembers perfectly all her students or Paige was even a tenth as bad as Alison herself. Claiming the school invented a new position just for Paige? Paranoid and stupid much?

Words can't express how much I don't care about Spencer's artificially manufactured real parentage drama. Or about Aria and Ezra. Hanna's fashion career is too random and silly, the best thing about is that the actress playing Katherine is gorgeous.

Basically this show should have ended years ago, they just keep dragging its corpse around and pretend its a living body. The actors are visibly bored, the dialogue is god-awful, the storylines don't even try to make sense... and I will be watching to the bitter end still. I am weak.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 7

The show is a trainwreck but it's my trainwreck and when the train finally crashes and everyone dies a horrible fiery death I will miss every last one of them.  Yes even the Titanic of a pairing that is Ezria.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2

Re: the comments about FilmNoirPeterHastings...I don't think that was him in the flashbacks. That would've been the doctor that Spencer and Aria (?) met last season who used to give babies to couples...we saw the same type of flashback with him in that episode.

• Love 2