Type keyword(s) to search

TV Envy: Characters, Lifestyles And Things We Want

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I would have loved to live in the world of Avonlea:

Only if I could have avoided living in the last year or so of the show which became a soapy bummer, IMO. 

• Love 3

If I ever come into a huge sum of money I am recreating the Addams Family house. It's been my dream since I was a child. I would probably locate it in Cabot Cove. I know the murder rate is high there, but I'd make sure to befriend the kindly old writer lady in the hopes she'll spare me (Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer. There is just no other explanation for why people constantly get killed when she's around). I would have a space for The Doctor to park the Tardis occasionally as I do love to travel. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

If I ever come into a huge sum of money I am recreating the Addams Family house. It's been my dream since I was a child. I would probably locate it in Cabot Cove. I know the murder rate is high there, but I'd make sure to befriend the kindly old writer lady in the hopes she'll spare me (Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer. There is just no other explanation for why people constantly get killed when she's around). I would have a space for The Doctor to park the Tardis occasionally as I do love to travel. 

I’d also like to live in Cabot Cove and have a place for The Doctor to park the Tardis, but I think the house I’ve been renting since January might be the Addams Family house, and I am hoping to find another. 😬

• LOL 6

OK, I know I was a few years too old when the show came out to have gotten one for myself but, if I had been a kid, I would have wanted the Matthews Family Treehouse from Boy Meets World! 

• Love 4
(edited)

In the 60 's Adam West Batman show when he parked the Batmobile in the Batcave, it was always on a turntable kind of thing so that you could drive in, the floor would move to turn the car around and you could drive straight out. As a kid and even into my 20's I always thought that would be something awesome to have in your garage.

Edited by Kel Varnsen
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Add me to those who want to live in Stars Hollow. 

ONLY if I never, ever have to bump into or associate with Lorelei Gilmore- otherwise I'd take my chances (and watch my step) in Cabot Cove! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Add me to those who want to live in Stars Hollow. 

No thanks. Those Stars Hollow townspeople nose around in everybody’s business way too much for my taste.

• Love 5