Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, readheaded said:

I wonder if the new baby is an LP...

There's a 50/50 chance. With Jackson, they couldn't tell for sure he was an LP until he was born. The ultrasound showed a bigger head, and she had a C-section. 

5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah I just saw the baby announcement on Instagram. 

It’s cute. 

Omg Jackson is so freaking cute and absolutely adorable in the 2nd pic celebrating with his fists in the air..... Cuteness overload!!!  ❤ 😁

• Love 8
20 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

There's a 50/50 chance. With Jackson, they couldn't tell for sure he was an LP until he was born. The ultrasound showed a bigger head, and she had a C-section. 

During one of the episodes they were pretty certain Jackson was going to be an LP due to the measurements of the ultrasound

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

DDEEAB1A-5500-459E-B718-B4A118CD0A50.jpeg

toriroloff

I often forget that my son is any different than yours. I forget that he has shorter legs, because he can get around and run just like any other 2 year old. I forget he has short arms, because he can still reach everything around the house (even the stuff we don’t want him to). I forget that he’s different because he’s so capable and I see nothing other than my mister mister. Today pointed out that he is different and that’s never going to change. He watched as kids (many younger than him) rode rides at a festival here in town and he wasn’t able to join. Jackson wanted so bad to ride the airplanes that went up and down but the height requirement wouldn’t allow him to (which I totally understand!). It was harder for me than it was for him for sure. It was really the first time I was hit in the face with the fact my child is different. Im so proud of my husband and his outlook on it all and even more proud of my son who brushes things off with ease and I pray they both continue to do this. In the words of @jeremyroloff : if a bad attitude would fix it- I would have one. This was also just a reminder of why I love @disneyland so much: the land of no height requirements! This kid is meant to bring light to this world this I know for sure. #babyjroloff

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DDEEAB1A-5500-459E-B718-B4A118CD0A50.jpeg

toriroloff

I often forget that my son is any different than yours. I forget that he has shorter legs, because he can get around and run just like any other 2 year old. I forget he has short arms, because he can still reach everything around the house (even the stuff we don’t want him to). I forget that he’s different because he’s so capable and I see nothing other than my mister mister. Today pointed out that he is different and that’s never going to change. He watched as kids (many younger than him) rode rides at a festival here in town and he wasn’t able to join. Jackson wanted so bad to ride the airplanes that went up and down but the height requirement wouldn’t allow him to (which I totally understand!). It was harder for me than it was for him for sure. It was really the first time I was hit in the face with the fact my child is different. Im so proud of my husband and his outlook on it all and even more proud of my son who brushes things off with ease and I pray they both continue to do this. In the words of @jeremyroloff : if a bad attitude would fix it- I would have one. This was also just a reminder of why I love @disneyland so much: the land of no height requirements! This kid is meant to bring light to this world this I know for sure. #babyjroloff

In another thread, there's a discussion of how Tori doesn't seem to see the problems little people can have. At least, she's handling it with grace, and Jackson has his dad to relate to once he understands things. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

In another thread, there's a discussion of how Tori doesn't seem to see the problems little people can have. At least, she's handling it with grace, and Jackson has his dad to relate to once he understands things. 

I agree.  I don't think she's oblivious at all.  There's a difference between being oblivious and not dwelling on a problem.  She seems like she's aware that there can be issues, but will take them as they come rather than worrying about them prematurely.  I, personally, find that a really hard thing to do.

• Love 8

Tori does seem a little different that she used to, but, it could be from any number of things.  Not going out with friends as much and not having that day to day contact with colleagues, may be bothering her.  Of course, you want that one on one with your baby, but, I get it.  And, NOW....another baby.  Well, she said she wanted to grow her family.  It's a lot of work.  I get it. 

You may have been just speaking tongue-in-cheek and if you are, ignore me (lol) but I believe for Tori to have the possibility of having fraternal twins (like Jeremy and Zach), fraternal twins would have to run in Tori's side of the family since it affects the release of eggs. Doesn't discount that random chance of identical twins though lol.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

For those that also follow along in the Duggar forums... I see that Tori is now getting Citrus and Lemon clothes and she's actually getting cute stuff! 

I know the Roloffs aren't fundie, but are they considered conservative christians?  

33 minutes ago, DkNNy79 said:

I know the Roloffs aren't fundie, but are they considered conservative christians?  

I think they're fairly religious (which I guess makes sense if you follow Jeremy and Audrey)

17 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

I think Jerk and Oddj are the most conservative (they are practically fundie lite), and the others are somewhat conservative, with the exception of Jake.  I am not sure about Molly, and I believe she wants it that way - she stays very private.  Jerk/Oddj and Matt in particular attract the similar "leg humper" fans that the Duggars do.

• Love 2
On 5/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Waiting now for a baby announcement from Jer and Auj in ...3...2...1

You know they cannot stand to be out done!

😂😂 You win!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Just what they need in their horribly busy, horribly stressed lives . . . Another baby.  I would like to be happy for any young couple that announces a pregnancy, but weren’t they just saying that their overworked lives are keeping them from the loving life they want?  So by all means, add another baby to that mess.  Because that always makes everything better, and they can’t let Zach and Tory get ahead of them.  Guess they probably “weren’t trying” this time  either - it just magically happened!

They don’t do much more than vacation and take pictures of themselves and yet they had to get an assistant and a nanny.  What are they going to do with two children?  Well, at least poor Ember will have company on the blanket ☹️

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

These two are away again.  Their whole life is one big vacation.  Guess their financial situation changed since the show was filmed, if so good for them.

They do travel a lot! This time it’s for the LPA National Conference in San Francisco. 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:32 PM, LucyEth said:

These two are away again.  Their whole life is one big vacation.  Guess their financial situation changed since the show was filmed, if so good for them.

They're at the LPA convention - they go every time it's on.

Their financial situation was never dire -that was TV drama.  The dollar amounts are out there and they made a tidy sum on their old house sale, despite what TV wants to you believe.

Jeremy and Audrey are out and about just as much.  It's the TV lifestyle, I guess.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Jeremy and Audrey are out and about just as much.  It's the TV lifestyle, I guess.

I am sure they are but I was referring to Zach and Tori because of the issues with money. My post had nothing to do with Jeremy and Audrey.

5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I am sure they are but I was referring to Zach and Tori because of the issues with money. My post had nothing to do with Jeremy and Audrey.

The money issue was made up for TV.  It's a non-issue.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

The money issue was made up for TV.  It's a non-issue.

If that is true and I don't know, you could be right imagine how much else is made up for the show.

34 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

If that is true and I don't know, you could be right imagine how much else is made up for the show.

Exactly.  Production has story lines they want to push forward.  "Reality" is a very loose concept.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Judging by the articles that were published where they pulled the public records on how much Zach paid for his original house vs how much he sold it for, and how much they paid for the new house, that whole story arc of them being financially destitute over the house situation was completely made up.  Zach sold the original house at a tidy profit, despite all of the hand wringing, and had enough to pay off what was left of his original mortgage, have a nice sum left over that likely covered the cost of the reno on the new house, and likely still had a nice amount left after that.  Plus if they can live how they are living with Zach working part time and Tori likely not working at all, it's all made up for the show.

I like Zach and Tori, and living with 2 mortgages isn't ideal, but they didn't go "in the hole" on the deal.  They got less than what they WANTED, but going in the hole means no profit, and an actual loss.  They got a nice profit.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Judging by the articles that were published where they pulled the public records on how much Zach paid for his original house vs how much he sold it for, and how much they paid for the new house, that whole story arc of them being financially destitute over the house situation was completely made up.  Zach sold the original house at a tidy profit, despite all of the hand wringing, and had enough to pay off what was left of his original mortgage, have a nice sum left over that likely covered the cost of the reno on the new house, and likely still had a nice amount left after that.  Plus if they can live how they are living with Zach working part time and Tori likely not working at all, it's all made up for the show.

I like Zach and Tori, and living with 2 mortgages isn't ideal, but they didn't go "in the hole" on the deal.  They got less than what they WANTED, but going in the hole means no profit, and an actual loss.  They got a nice profit.

I totally believe that the drama was amped up, but I got the impression that part of the issue was the uncertainty of how long they'd have to carry the 2 mortgages because Zach had way underestimated the amount of time it'd take to sell the first house.  Fortunately, it all worked out well for them, but I can understand worrying that it might not work out (which is why I'd never willingly put myself in that situation.)

• Love 3

I think Zach stressing about money was real because he seems the type to worry about nothing. But tori spending money on whatever she wanted sort of showed they had nothing to worry about. I’m sure paying two mortgages isn’t fun no matter how much money you make. 

I agree with Tori that the “are you sure it’s not twins?” question is obnoxious, but the whole “I’m growing a freakin human” thing can also go in the garbage. It’s what mammals do. Calm down. If you grow a fruit-bearing avocado tree in Oregon or a multi-billion-dollar startup, then we can act like you’re special.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

My whole point was their financial situation, while not ideal for a bit, was extremely overblown by both the show, and the internet in general.  They weren't destitute.  Not even for a moment.  Just pinched a bit for a few months.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I feel for Tori.  I’m short and short-waisted and was hugely pregnant looking early with my boys.  I exercised regularly in each pregnancy and didn’t gain beyond the recommended amount of weight, it was just how I carried them.  It wasn’t kind or helpful for people to tell me how big I was, even though I know no one had unkind intentions.  It’s probably worse for her because her husband’s a twin, so people probably more easily jump to the idea that she’s carrying twins (even though I don’t think the father being a twin has much to do with it).  

• Love 1
(edited)
41 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

My whole point was their financial situation, while not ideal for a bit, was extremely overblown by both the show, and the internet in general.  They weren't destitute.  Not even for a moment.  Just pinched a bit for a few months.

I’m sorry, (I don’t know if you even reacting to what I posted) I didn’t mean to contradict you-I agree with you.  I never for a second thought they were facing financial ruin, if for no other reason, I think the Roloffs would help them.  That’s far more of a backstop than a lot of people would have and might give them the comfort to take financial risks that others might not take on. 

Edited by readheaded
2 hours ago, readheaded said:

I feel for Tori.  I’m short and short-waisted and was hugely pregnant looking early with my boys.  I exercised regularly in each pregnancy and didn’t gain beyond the recommended amount of weight, it was just how I carried them.  It wasn’t kind or helpful for people to tell me how big I was, even though I know no one had unkind intentions.  It’s probably worse for her because her husband’s a twin, so people probably more easily jump to the idea that she’s carrying twins (even though I don’t think the father being a twin has much to do with it).  

I feel for any pregnant woman because once a woman is visibly pregnant her body is a topic of public discussion- even more so than it just on the daily just for being born female. 

Outside of a medical professional or intimate partner, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all! I am a big fashion junkie and do think the baby bump is being styled nicely these days, but outside of “I like your outfit” or “you look pretty today” I would NEVER comment on how a pregnant woman looks. 

• Love 8