Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

And sometimes appears in pictures by himself . . . just sayin'.

Well, his head does blot out the sun.... 

But yes, while I try not to feed the competitive thing that I suspect Audrey is devoted, it's nice to see a post and a picture that is about *the baby* and not what the baby is wearing and not what mama is wearing or mama is trying to sell.

• Love 8

I find it interesting that Jackson is learning the trade of the farm from Jacob and Zach with no mention of Matt or Jerk. I thought Jerk was all about running the farm.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

AujPoj probably didn't tell Jer to go pose for pictures and pretend to teach Jackson about the farm, so he didn't know he was supposed to do that.

That are much too busy writing their masterpiece.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, MegD said:

I find it interesting that Jackson is learning the trade of the farm from Jacob and Zach with no mention of Matt or Jerk. I thought Jerk was all about running the farm.

No, Jerk and Tawdry are all about owning the farm. Running it would be work (the horror).

• Love 8
On 3/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, Absolom said:

Every month it seems he looks more and more like Zach.  He's still a cutie and seems to be treated mostly like a normal baby.

Because he is normal. Zach said as much when they first found out he would be a little person.  Zach specifically said being little was just normal to him. Zach  knows exactly what it is to be little. Tori knows what Matt, Amy, and Zach can and can’t do.  It’s not as if a little person is  new to the family. 

• Love 11
On 4/1/2018 at 5:29 PM, MegD said:

I've never seen a pac-n-play that had the bottom raised up. Pretty awesome ingenuity if they raised the bottom for him to see over the side after he started pulling up :) 

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That Jackson is just too adorable.  I wonder when he'll get a little brother or sister.  Sounds like they will have more.

https://www.romper.com/p/do-zach-tori-roloff-want-more-kids-the-little-people-big-world-couple-might-be-ready-for-another-8831636

Good grief! Let them enjoy Jackson for a few more years.

Now Tawdry has said she wants another one asap. The better to steal the big house and farm with 2 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Actually, it was Tori, not Audrey that is stated in the article.  

No, the one I saw was talking about Tawdry and Jerkamy. ember was brand new and she actually said she wanted another one by the end of this year.

Good grief! Let them enjoy Jackson for a few more years.

Eh, if she was pregnant right now, that would mean close to a two year gap between kids, which isn't unreasonable or too quick. It's those folks who insist on "irish twins" that are moving a lil too fast.  

No, the one I saw was talking about Tawdry and Jerkamy. ember was brand new and she actually said she wanted another one by the end of this year.

I remember that article as well, but I kinda wonder if she was exaggerating a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if either couple had at least one more. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Eh, if she was pregnant right now, that would mean close to a two year gap between kids, which isn't unreasonable or too quick. It's those folks who insist on "irish twins" that are moving a lil too fast.  

I remember that article as well, but I kinda wonder if she was exaggerating a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if either couple had at least one more. 

I think the article was before Tawdry's extreme nursing trauma. She may feel differently now.

I hope Zach and Tori have as many as they want. They're great parents.

• Love 2

Some have said that Zack is smart, but I just do not see it. To me, he has always come across as a bit slow. He has the personality of a slug, is not all that great in looks either..just what did Tori see him him I wonder? For me, the thought of them purposely having more children, when the risk of them having dwarfism is so great, is just repulsive. Zack has told how it has affected his life in a not good way, and he wants to create more kids to have to go through what he has? Not very smart and very selfish. Just my humble opinion.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Some have said that Zack is smart, but I just do not see it. To me, he has always come across as a bit slow. He has the personality of a slug, is not all that great in looks either..just what did Tori see him him I wonder? For me, the thought of them purposely having more children, when the risk of them having dwarfism is so great, is just repulsive. Zack has told how it has affected his life in a not good way, and he wants to create more kids to have to go through what he has? Not very smart and very selfish. Just my humble opinion.

I agree that Zach doesn't seem particularly bright.  Regarding his personality, I always thought it was because he was uncomfortable being on camera, but I could be wrong.  I personally don't understand them having more bio children because of the dwarfism risk, but I wouldn't say it was "repulsive."  It would be great if they could adopt perhaps a dwarf baby like they did on The Little Couple.

• Love 5

I mentioned somewhere on one of these threads that I think Zach has some sort of learning disability, like Dyslexia or similar, and someone else mentioned that he's missed school over the years for surgeries, etc.  I don't think he's "unsmart" but I think he needs to learn how to do some things differently - it made all of the difference for me.  He seems to shut-down when he gets overwhelmed, and that's what happens to me.  It was frequently mistaken for laziness when I was in school, because I excelled in some areas and faltered in others.

But I will give Zach that he works a real job, and gets involved with youth soccer and things like that.  Unlike Jerkamy, who feels that "hipster doofus" (tm Seinfeld) is a full time job.  Puke.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I don't know if I see what Tori sees but I do think Zach is far more sensible than Jerkamy. And shy, which is often translated( incorrectly) as slow or lacking personality. As for more kids, I wouldn't do it but can see where Zach wouldn't see it as an issue, since it's his reality.

• Love 6

I don't think Zach is particularly bright but I think he's more... aware of his flaws in that respect. He seems to make better decisions than Jeremy when it comes to practical matters. He bought a house sooner, and seems to have gone with something nice but affordable - a three bedroom home in a nice neighborhood that hasn't needed a lot of work. He and Jeremy make the same money from the show but Tory and Zach appear to be living a comfortable but not as extravagant lifestyle. They both appear to work. I do think they are banking on the show being around and Tory might prove me wrong if she doesn't go back to work after her year of leave but she does have work experience. Zach does do the part time coaching work and theoretically works for Matt at the stool business... but if they are living on the show money solely, they do seem to be living well but not ridiculously and thats a good idea. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I don't think Zach is particularly bright but I think he's more... aware of his flaws in that respect. He seems to make better decisions than Jeremy when it comes to practical matters. He bought a house sooner, and seems to have gone with something nice but affordable - a three bedroom home in a nice neighborhood that hasn't needed a lot of work. He and Jeremy make the same money from the show but Tory and Zach appear to be living a comfortable but not as extravagant lifestyle. They both appear to work. I do think they are banking on the show being around and Tory might prove me wrong if she doesn't go back to work after her year of leave but she does have work experience. Zach does do the part time coaching work and theoretically works for Matt at the stool business... but if they are living on the show money solely, they do seem to be living well but not ridiculously and thats a good idea. 

True.  He's more like his mother.  He tends to not rush in to things, and try to make good decisions.  Whereas "Farmer" Jer is more his dad - just jump in and deal with the mess later.

• Love 2
On 3/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, Absolom said:

Every month it seems he looks more and more like Zach.  He's still a cutie and seems to be treated mostly like a normal baby.

I see Matt in this picture!

On 4/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, Whyyouneedaname said:

I've never seen a pac-n-play that had the bottom raised up. Pretty awesome ingenuity if they raised the bottom for him to see over the side after he started pulling up :) 

Most pack-n-plays have different heights, one (highest) for infants - makes it easier to just plop them down, they one height for when they can roll but not walk, and then the lowest is for when they can stand/walk.  When kids can pull themselves up, that is when it is time to lower the bottom, otherwise they pull themselves up and fall over the side.

• Love 1
On 4/30/2018 at 1:26 PM, Willowsmom said:

I don't know if I see what Tori sees but I do think Zach is far more sensible than Jerkamy. And shy, which is often translated( incorrectly) as slow or lacking personality.

Zach has shown he has a bit of a silly sense of humor- & he actually smiles now & then. Compared to his twin he's Mr. Sparkles.

• Love 7
(edited)

Interesting . . . When Audrey wants to wax poetic about motherhood, her picture is of her in a bathing suit . . . oh, and the baby, facing away from the camera.

Tori's photo needs no words to show what's important to her.

Edited by AZChristian
Multiple typos. It's early.
  • Love 16

So I will throw Audrey a very small bone on her posting habits.

Tory's Instagram is for the most part, a casual public blog where she posts about her family. 

Audrey's Instagram is an extension of her online business persona. She's very clearly following the advice of professionals in how to build her hit counts and increase readership and participation. The bone I am throwing her is that this blogging of hers is mostly all business and not meant to reflect her real life.

Does anyone else think Tori can't possibly like Audrey? In my sick, twisted fantasies, in the privacy of their own home, she and Zach put on giant red wigs and "always more" shirts and recite lines like "The nurses EVEN SAID it was the WORST ENGORGEMENT they had EVER SEEN." 

And I've looked back through posts but can't find it ... did someone mention Zach perhaps liking/approving of Chris?  I'm hoping that's the case. Amy's not without her flaws, but I couldn't handle my adult kids throwing me as much shade as Jeremy and Audrey throw her. I'm hoping Zach and Tori are at least somewhat in her corner. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Literata said:

Does anyone else think Tori can't possibly like Audrey? In my sick, twisted fantasies, in the privacy of their own home, she and Zach put on giant red wigs and "always more" shirts and recite lines like "The nurses EVEN SAID it was the WORST ENGORGEMENT they had EVER SEEN

There was an episode a couple weeks ago where I actually laughed out loud.  It was during TH with Zack and he said something like “Jeremy and Audrey are into their natural and their oils... they’ve probably already soaked their diapers in oils” 

I loved the subtle shade he was throwing.  Auj and Jer are absolutely ridiculous. 

• Love 11
On 5/8/2018 at 9:51 PM, woot said:

There was an episode a couple weeks ago where I actually laughed out loud.  It was during TH with Zack and he said something like “Jeremy and Audrey are into their natural and their oils... they’ve probably already soaked their diapers in oils” 

I loved the subtle shade he was throwing.  Auj and Jer are absolutely ridiculous. 

I think Zack meant it in a loving, ribbing sort of way and not in a throwing shade way. That's how it came across to me anyway. Zack seems to love his brother. 

9 hours ago, Finchers said:

I think Zack meant it in a loving, ribbing sort of way and not in a throwing shade way. That's how it came across to me anyway. Zack seems to love his brother. 

No doubt that he does. But I suspect Audrey is a little much for them, despite their good nature. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Tori can express herself so well using language that we all might use. Rather than a bunch of tortured phrases meant to sound important but mean little.  Zach picked a really good partner. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 11