Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Looks like Jacob is as well - isn't that him there too?  Makes me want to itch my scalp just looking at them with those warm hats on indoors... so stupid.

Yes, you're right . . . Jacob is, too.  So we can now call them the Three Stooges instead of Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber.

• Love 1

I just don't get the hat thing, or the constant wearing of jackets inside as well. If its cold, turn up the heat. But the hat thing... isn't it sort of a universal "its pretty rude to keep your hat on indoors" rule?

I mean, I know, I'm wrong to expect manners from adults and Roloffs are *farmers*, which is what they prat whenever they're called on their lack of manners but honestly...

1. They aren't farmers, any of them.

2. I've never liked the smug "oh but we're so country, how dare you suggest our ways are wrong" attitude.

Seriously tho, who doesn't consider wearing a hat indoors kinda rude?

• Love 2
15 hours ago, AZChristian said:

WHY are Jer and Auj wearing hats INDOORS?  No one else is.  It  makes them look even stupider.

My question is when eveyrone's in long sleeves does the baby have bare arms & legs.

• Love 7

I guess they didn't have enough hair elastics to go around so Aud and what's-her-name and Amy are just letting their hair fly while they cook. Yuck. But I guess hair is less gross than rat poop in your food so it's an improvement over Amy's usual fare.

Those stupid hats are a huge thing with the hipster crowd and they are especially popular here in the Pacific northwest. They NEVER take them off. I suspect it has more to do with wanting to hide the fact that they don't wash or comb their hair than it does the weather.  That would explain why they keep them on even when they are inside.  That and a narcissistic obsession with making themselves look different and cool and unique by embracing a trend that is anything but different or cool or unique anymore. Derivative asshats, the lot of them. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I guess they didn't have enough hair elastics to go around so Aud and what's-her-name and Amy are just letting their hair fly while they cook. Yuck. But I guess hair is less gross than rat poop in your food so it's an improvement over Amy's usual fare.

Hee hee! An improvement, indeed! You know Amy was the only one cooking. I could imagine Tori being helpful and maaaaybe Molly helping out a bit. I don't know a thing about Jacob's girlfriend, so I can't comment there. But, I bet Auj Poj is like a fish out of water, as far as cooking goes. 

I was never a huge watcher of the show even in the early days, but I will follow the family every now and again. I LIKE the pictures Tori posts on Instagram. Of course a photo is just a photo but she seems to be a very warm friendly person, who is just sharing photos of her son. It’s pleasant in a world filled with ugliness. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 1

Tori seems to be both the social media person and the photographer for her and Zach.  Or maybe she just doesn’t like to post pictures of herself.  Her family is the focus of all the pictures.  She only mentions products that are dear to her in some way. 

Meanwhile. Audrey is the social media person- but not the photographer. Or  at least she doesn’t like to post pictures unless she is the focus of them. Ember is just to pacify the people who clamor to see ‘the baby’. She only postsphotos  with Jeremy to help sell products. 

• Love 5

Tori started an etsy shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZandTCreationsByTori

the descrption she gave on Instagram

toriroloffI finally opened an etsy shop!!!!! I am starting with digital files! You can download and print and then frame for decorations in your home!! I will eventually be taking custom orders so please stay tuned! Make sure to follow @zandtcreationsbytori because that’s where I’ll be posting! I want to keep this profile for Baby j cuteness and babe uh fun!! Thank you guys so much for the support! I am so excited about this new adventure!!!#ZandTCreations

Tori is getting a little schmaltzy with the captions. Still infinitely better than Audrey, but I'm starting to get tired of the gushy sentiment. I mean, she loves her kid, good. Can she say anything else? Ever? 

Why, yes, yes I do get called a cranky old bitch on a regular basis. Why do you ask?

• Love 16

In fairness, if she admitted to the occasional "OMG WILL YOU STOP CRYING AND ESPECIALLY STOP SHITTING ON EVERYTHING!" moment, she would be deemed a total monster who deserves what she gets for entering into a sham of a marriage with Zach because she so desperately wants to take advantage of his money/fame and you know, to be closer to Precious Jeremy who never gave her the time of day....

• Love 6

Can someone please forward a copy of the above video to Jessa Duggar? Tori and Zack's house looks so clean and tidy. Jessa's house is always such a pigsty ... when she shows videos of her kids, it's disgusting. Dirty floors, crap piled everywhere. Dishes stacked. 

This is how you do a video of your little kids for social media, Jessa. They are supposed to be what people notice - not your non-existent housekeeping skills.

• Love 3

I think it looks like Jax may be a lefty ...

I'm a little bit disappointed that Tori opted to share a video that includes the sound of her son having a bowel movement . I can see you laughing about that around the house but I don't know I would post that on the Internet 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 3
On 3/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, ginger90 said:

Her posts are so different from Auj's. She just sounds bubbly and happy. I especially like the part where she says she chooses "to laugh and be silly and not take things so seriously because I love life and I love having fun in life." No big drama about there is always more you can do, just enjoy living the life you have. And she appreciates what she has. Bonus points for no sales hashtags.

• Love 12